NATION

PASSWORD

Air Terranea [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Darmen
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:11 pm

Destination Application
Airport Name: Scott City International Airport
IATA Code (if applicable):
Destination (City and Country): Scott City, Darmen
Region: Rushmore
Airport Representative: Ezechias MacFarlane, CEO
Terminal (s): 5
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred): 8 & 9
What lounge do you want us to have?
[ ] None
[X] Basic
[ ] Normal
What rights do you grant us?
[x] Third and fourth freedoms (Right to fly to Ceni and Electrum, Required)
[ ] Seventh freedom (Right to fly to any other country not Ceni or Electrum)
[ ] Cabotage (Domestic flights, only available if you have more than 1 airport with us)
Link to the airport (if applicable):
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Electrum and New Gelderland
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Tue May 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Dear Mr. MacFarlane,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to Scott City International Airport in Scott City, Darmen. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial.

I believe this is an excellent opportunity for both our relevant parties and that it will allow both of our organizations to achieve their business goals and serve our customers well. We look forward to doing business with you and wish you the best of luck in any further business endeavors.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion
Director of International Routes, Air Terranea

Manages Terranean League competitions.

Managed by Electrum and Vers-Gelderland (Ceni)

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Dear Mr. Fullmer,

My name is Xina Iesan. I am the Chief Executive Officer of Air Terranea. After consulting with our Board of Directors and Executive Team, we have decided to further investigate your business, and make the requisite applications and inquiries within your own corporate structure. Thank you for bringing this enticing business opportunity to our attention, and we look forward to working with you more in the future.

Sincerely,
Xina Iesan
Chief Executive Officer, Air Terranea

Pasundia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasundia » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Destination Application
Airport Name: Sudirman International Airport
IATA Code (if applicable): SDR
Destination (City and Country): Bataka
Region: Indonesia
Airport Representative: Mr. Adji Sudarsono
Terminal (s): 1
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred): 1C
[ ] None
[X] Basic
[ ] Normal
[ ] Cabotage (Domestic flights, only available if you have more than 1 airport with us)
Link to the airport (if applicable): not have

Thanks!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Dear Mr. Sudarsono,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to Sudirman International Airport in Bataka, Pasundia. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial.

I believe this is an excellent opportunity for both our relevant parties and that it will allow both of our organizations to achieve their business goals and serve our customers well. We look forward to doing business with you and wish you the best of luck in any further business endeavors.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:19 am

Destination Application
Airport Name: Los Anna International Airport
Destination (City and Country): Los Anna, Kannadrickenium
Region: Iron Arena
Airport Representative: Natalie Keener
Terminal (s): Natalie Keener International Terminal
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred): 2 assigned in arrival
[ ] None
[ ] Basic
[x ] Normal
Link to the airport (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=414496

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Dear Ms. Keener,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to Los Anna International Airport in Los Anna, Kannadrickenium. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

Mjobsarous
Secretary

Founded: Apr 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mjobsarous » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Destination Application
Airport Name: Vancouver International Airport
IATA Code (if applicable): YVR
Destination (City and Country): Vancouver,Mjob
Region:United Nations of Europe
Airport Representative: Timaios Custodio Croce
Terminal (s): 3
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred): 3
[ ] None
[ ] Basic
[X] Normal
[X] Third and fourth freedoms (Right to fly to Ceni and Electrum, Required)
[X] Seventh freedom (Right to fly to any other country not Ceni or Electrum)

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Dear Mr. Croce,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to Vancouver International Airport in Vancouver, Mjob. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial, as well as selected other destinations.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Business Partner Application
Company name: Go Green Supermarkets
Company CEO or equivalent: Mikhail Ivanov
Link to company (if applicable): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=418926
Link to logo (if applicable): Image
A short paragraph about your company: We are a supermarket chain headquartered in Pyongsung, New Transeurasia.
What service will you offer to Air Terranea? Catering on all services
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Dear Mr. Ivanov,

My name is Xina Iesan. I am the Chief Executive Officer of Air Terranea. After consulting with our Board of Directors and Executive Team, we have decided to DENY your application for an business partnership with Go Green Supermarkets at this time. While we appreciate your offer, seeing as your company does not offer fully cooked meals and snacks as we would need to provide our customers, nor does it offer us bulk goods at wholesale prices, as would be cost effective for an airline of our size, we believe that this partnership will not make financial sense for our company. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Xina Iesan
Chief Executive Officer, Air Terranea

Eastern Vietistan
Secretary

Founded: Aug 12, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Destination application

Postby Eastern Vietistan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:24 am

Destination Application
Airport Name: Rakyat international airport
IATA Code (if applicable): N/A
Destination (City and Country): Rakyat,Eastern Vietistan
Region: the Alliance of dictators
Airport Representative: Ramil Silliguri
Terminal (s): 4 already built one in construction
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred): 3
[ ] None
[x] Basic
[ ] Normal

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:06 am

Dear Mr. Silliguri,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to preliminary ACCEPT your application for services to Rakyat International Airport in Rakyat, Eastern Vietistan. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself, as soon as you or your airport's planning body notify us which gates you plan to allow us to use. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial, once that information is received.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

Guirin
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Guirin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Destination Application
Airport Name: Hokkei Intl Airport
IATA Code (if applicable): HKK
Destination (City and Country): Hokkei, Guirin
Region: The North Pacific
Airport Representative: Mr. Tasawa Kimura
Terminal (s): B
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred): 2
[ ] None
[ ] Basic
[X] Normal
STATE OF GUIRIN
One Nation, One Identity

Taitung pinyin
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Taitung pinyin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:25 pm

This entry has been deleted.
Last edited by Taitung pinyin on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Akhara Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Akhara Islands » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:32 am

Destination Application
Airport Name:Lahos International Airport
IATA Code (if applicable):LIA
Destination (City and Country):The Akhara Islands,Lahos.
Region:The North Pacific
Airport Representative:Igando Elayo
Terminal (s):Terminal 6
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred):3
[ ] None
[ ] Basic
[x] Normal
Last edited by The Akhara Islands on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Dear Mr. Kimura,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to Hokkei International Airport in Hokkei, Guirin. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

Dear Ms. Ramirez,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to Gekan International Airport in Gekan, Tai (assuming this is the correct name of your airport, as you did not specify the actual name of the airport in your application). We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial, as well as selected other destinations.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

Dear Mr. Elayo,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to Lahos International Airport in Lahos, the Akhara Islands. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum and New Gelderland » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Air Terranea now serves almost 450 destinations - add your city to the list today!

Ceni
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Air Terranea would like to wish everyone a happy holidays!

OOC note: Replies from Air Terranea will now be handled through my main account to be able to respond more quickly.
THE REPUBLIC OF CENI (the user behind this nation uses he/him/his pronouns)
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
Champions: Di Bradini Cup 38, U-18 World Cup 17
Runners-up: Di Bradini Cup 39, Di Bradini Cup 41
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
UICA Champions' Cup titles (1): 1860 Azoth
World Cup 76, World Cup 79
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
International Basketball Championships 20
Cenian Open (Grand Slam) 1-8
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Ceni
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Have a happy New Year, straight from Air Terranea!
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Can you sponsor a hockey team
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

South Zimenma
Secretary

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Zimenma » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Destination Application
Airport Name: Tractingrad International Airport
Destination (City and Country): Tractingrad, South Zimenma
Region: The East Pacific
Airport Representative: Linda Stevens, Deputy Commissar of Aviation
Terminal (s): 1
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred): A & B
[ ] None
[*] Basic
[ ] Normal
[x] Seventh freedom (Right to fly to any other country not Ceni or Electrum)
I use some NS stats, but not all of them.

Curious About My Nation's Policies?

Hudson Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hudson Islands » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Destination Application
Airport Name: John R. Holbrook Airport
Destination (City and Country): Botley, Hudson Islands
Region: Placid Ocean
Airport Representative: Nigel Varisenko-Holmes
Terminal (s): C
Gate (s) (At least 2 or 3 preferred): C1-C4
[ ] None
[ ] Basic
[x] Normal
[x] Seventh freedom (Right to fly to any other country not Ceni or Electrum)
[x] Cabotage (Domestic flights, only available if you have more than 1 airport with us)

We would be honored for Air Terranea to become the first commercial airline to connect Placid Ocean with the outside world.

Ceni
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Dear Ms. Stevens,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to Tractingrad International Airport in Tractingrad, South Zimenma. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial as well as select other destinations, both within The East Pacific and worldwide.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

Dear Mr. Varisenko-Holmes,

My name is Iago Vermillion. I am the director of international routes here at Air Terranea. We are pleased to inform you that we have chosen to ACCEPT your application for services to John R. Holbrook Airport in Botley, Hudson Islands. We will be able to set up our operations within a few months as soon as we clear up all items with your necessary regulatory authorities and set up our operations at the airport itself. We look forward to serving your airport, with services from our main hubs in Centralis and Cenial as well as to other destinations within the sporting world.

I believe this is an excellent opportunity for both our relevant parties and that it will allow both of our organizations to achieve their business goals and serve our customers well, and I must convey the pride that our entire Board of Directors feels in being the first commercial airline to fly to the whole region of Placid Ocean. We look forward to doing business with you and wish you the best of luck in any further business endeavors.

Sincerely,
Iago Vermillion

(OOC: North Kalactin, if you want us to sponsor you, please submit a partner application so we can reply to you in character.)
Last edited by Ceni on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41

Ceni
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:38 am

We are happy to announce services to Istria and Busukuma, both in Banija in Atlantian Oceania!
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade