NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Holy Marsh
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5457
Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Holy Marsh » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:39 pm

Holy Marsh, under the auspices of the Romani-Mar'si Union, wishes to purchase the following items in order to further and continually augment its slaver-killing operations.
5 x Hood-class Superdreadnought: $4.5 trillion
DPR x Arjuna Ground Launch System: $112 billion
Total: $4.612 trillion

HMN Arch-Bishop Luboski, Communal Lordess
HMN Queen Applejack, the Agrarian
HMN Queen Reina, the Heart
HMN Queen Lothwyn, the Devee Nachuna
HMN Emperor Rand, Lord of Dragons
Holy Marsh is ranked 1st in Nova (Greysteel) and 571st (477th) in the world for Largest Defense Forces.
Holy Marsh is ranked 2,723rd in the world and 1st in Greater Dienstad for Most Inclusive.
The Shift: An Update on Holy Marsh
"...an exercise in sadomasochistic futility," - Engaging in warfare against the Union
United World Order was unjustly deleted.

User avatar
Texkentuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 643
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:12 am

Nation Name: Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-UCCR
Leader Name: Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf
Buyer: St. George Combat and Defense Technology and Development company
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=510192&hilit=ST+GEORGE
Our Texkentuck Department of defense is interested in purchasing 12 Arjuna Ground Launch System vehicles for 190 million NSD which is a bit more than asking price do to the understanding it will have to be transported by ship to South Redland Port-Redland, Border Cove, Texkentuck. We are currently building such vehicles but would like to purchase your system of vehicles to add to our nation for the reason of defense. The 12 vehicles will be positioned strategically around our capital city for the purpose of defense. Will your company accept this deal. We have no problem working in anything from our arsenal for trade with sale.

General Michael Vladimir Abramkophf of Space Divison

General Arkady Vladimir Putkophf of Texkentuck Armed Forces and National Security Advisor to his excellency.


CEO- Boris D. Rokotokophf- Manager of Operations and development of St. George Combat and Defense Technology and Development Company
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:17 am

Texkentuck wrote:Nation Name: Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-UCCR
Leader Name: Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf
Buyer: St. George Combat and Defense Technology and Development company
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=510192&hilit=ST+GEORGE
Our Texkentuck Department of defense is interested in purchasing 12 Arjuna Ground Launch System vehicles for 190 million NSD which is a bit more than asking price do to the understanding it will have to be transported by ship to South Redland Port-Redland, Border Cove, Texkentuck. We are currently building such vehicles but would like to purchase your system of vehicles to add to our nation for the reason of defense. The 12 vehicles will be positioned strategically around our capital city for the purpose of defense. Will your company accept this deal. We have no problem working in anything from our arsenal for trade with sale.

General Michael Vladimir Abramkophf of Space Divison

General Arkady Vladimir Putkophf of Texkentuck Armed Forces and National Security Advisor to his excellency.


CEO- Boris D. Rokotokophf- Coordinator of Operations and development of St. George Combat and Defense Technology and Development Company



We are unable to make the sale at present due to your nation's bizarre and irresponsible foreign policy.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:19 am

Holy Marsh wrote:Holy Marsh, under the auspices of the Romani-Mar'si Union, wishes to purchase the following items in order to further and continually augment its slaver-killing operations.
5 x Hood-class Superdreadnought: $4.5 trillion
DPR x Arjuna Ground Launch System: $112 billion
Total: $4.612 trillion

HMN Arch-Bishop Luboski, Communal Lordess
HMN Queen Applejack, the Agrarian
HMN Queen Reina, the Heart
HMN Queen Lothwyn, the Devee Nachuna
HMN Emperor Rand, Lord of Dragons


Image
[/center]


We love doing business with the Marshites!

And because we love doing business with the Marshites, we will exempt you from all restrictions that would normally limit a nation's abiltiy to purchase no more than 3 Hoods - if you want Hoods, you can have Hoods!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Drifterica
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Drifterica » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:18 am

Allanea wrote:Excellent, construction shall commence upon the sum's arrival.

Image
To: Allanean Defense Exports
From: Ministry of Drifterican Defense and Armed Forces
Decryption: High


The airplane has landed, and all gold has been deposited into your account. We hope to do business with you again, and we thank you for the construction of our ship.

Best Regards to you and your company,
-Emperor Shino Kyuwa
Check out my storefronts: Drifterican Offshore
King Armaments

User avatar
Holy Marsh
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5457
Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Holy Marsh » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:20 pm

Holy Marsh, under the auspices of the Romani-Mar'si Union, wishes to purchase the DPR to the Type 67 Nuclear-Powered Frigate for $1.5 trillion. Thanks to a banking law change in other RMU states, this sum can now be transferred in the preferred currency of New Dornalian Dollars.
Holy Marsh is ranked 1st in Nova (Greysteel) and 571st (477th) in the world for Largest Defense Forces.
Holy Marsh is ranked 2,723rd in the world and 1st in Greater Dienstad for Most Inclusive.
The Shift: An Update on Holy Marsh
"...an exercise in sadomasochistic futility," - Engaging in warfare against the Union
United World Order was unjustly deleted.

User avatar
Gohlistan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Gohlistan » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:36 pm

The Gohlistan Department of Defense would like to purchase 3 Arjuna Ground Launch Missile Systems for the price of $360,000,000

User avatar
Peoples democratic republic of kerelia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Nov 01, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Procurement of military equipment

Postby Peoples democratic republic of kerelia » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:47 pm

To:Allanean Defense Exports
From: peoples democratic republic of kerelia ministry of defense
We are interested in purchasing newer equipment for our army and navy so we have made a decision to purchase the following:

2 type 69 frigates
60,000 M18 rifles
72,000 TD-9 pistols

We are willing to pay 3.2 billion kerels and are open to negotiate

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:48 pm

Gohlistan wrote:The Gohlistan Department of Defense would like to purchase 3 Arjuna Ground Launch Missile Systems for the price of $360,000,000



Image



This order is confirmed.
Last edited by Allanea on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:49 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:Holy Marsh, under the auspices of the Romani-Mar'si Union, wishes to purchase the DPR to the Type 67 Nuclear-Powered Frigate for $1.5 trillion. Thanks to a banking law change in other RMU states, this sum can now be transferred in the preferred currency of New Dornalian Dollars.




Image



This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:50 pm

Peoples democratic republic of kerelia wrote:To:Allanean Defense Exports
From: peoples democratic republic of kerelia ministry of defense
We are interested in purchasing newer equipment for our army and navy so we have made a decision to purchase the following:

2 type 69 frigates
60,000 M18 rifles
72,000 TD-9 pistols

We are willing to pay 3.2 billion kerels and are open to negotiate



OOC: I welcome you to NationStates.

Can you explain a bit more about your nation before I make the sale IC? It sounds like it's a North Korea type dictatorship.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Peoples democratic republic of kerelia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Nov 01, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Peoples democratic republic of kerelia » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:26 pm

Allanea wrote:
Peoples democratic republic of kerelia wrote:To:Allanean Defense Exports
From: peoples democratic republic of kerelia ministry of defense
We are interested in purchasing newer equipment for our army and navy so we have made a decision to purchase the following:

2 type 69 frigates
60,000 M18 rifles
72,000 TD-9 pistols

We are willing to pay 3.2 billion kerels and are open to negotiate



OOC: I welcome you to NationStates.

Can you explain a bit more about your nation before I make the sale IC? It sounds like it's a North Korea type dictatorship.[/quote

The peoples democratic republic of kerelia is nothing like the hermit kingdom.Our glorious leader is far more peaceful than the tyrant Kim jong un and he has helped improve the lives of the working class far more than any previous glorious leaders.The kerelian people are peac loving and happy.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:53 pm

Peoples democratic republic of kerelia wrote:To:Allanean Defense Exports
From: peoples democratic republic of kerelia ministry of defense
We are interested in purchasing newer equipment for our army and navy so we have made a decision to purchase the following:

2 type 69 frigates
60,000 M18 rifles
72,000 TD-9 pistols

We are willing to pay 3.2 billion kerels and are open to negotiate


This order is confirmed. Please make your payment in New Dornalian Dollars, gold, or silver.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Peoples democratic republic of kerelia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Nov 01, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Peoples democratic republic of kerelia » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:41 pm

Allanea wrote:
Peoples democratic republic of kerelia wrote:To:Allanean Defense Exports
From: peoples democratic republic of kerelia ministry of defense
We are interested in purchasing newer equipment for our army and navy so we have made a decision to purchase the following:

2 type 69 frigates
60,000 M18 rifles
72,000 TD-9 pistols

We are willing to pay 3.2 billion kerels and are open to negotiate


This order is confirmed. Please make your payment in New Dornalian Dollars, gold, or silver.



The payment of gold is on the way thank you for the business.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:10 pm

#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Holy Marsh
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5457
Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Holy Marsh » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:34 pm

Holy Marsh, under the auspices of the Romani-Mar'si Union, wishes to order the following:

Broadside Naval Rum shipments for Marshite military forces abroad and at home; joining the RAS (Recreation-Alchohol Service) as one of its key suppliers.
Broadside Naval Rum for the Goods Distribution Service to become one of the primary hard liquors offered by the GDS.
Holy Marsh is ranked 1st in Nova (Greysteel) and 571st (477th) in the world for Largest Defense Forces.
Holy Marsh is ranked 2,723rd in the world and 1st in Greater Dienstad for Most Inclusive.
The Shift: An Update on Holy Marsh
"...an exercise in sadomasochistic futility," - Engaging in warfare against the Union
United World Order was unjustly deleted.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:06 pm

Image



As always, we love doing business with Holy Marsh. This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Republic of Sernia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Nov 13, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic of Sernia » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:53 am

To: Allanean Defense Exports

Hello! We are in the process of updating our military and have come here to do so. We are wishing to make large purchases of several of your products. The totals are listed below:
15,000 M18 Battle rifles
1,000 SAI-12C shotguns
1,000 SAI Cobra Hunting Rifles

We can pay with an online transaction, and will pay in two payments, one before the products arrive, and one after.

Vice-Admiral Rider
The Republic Of Sernia Defence Board
I'm actually a socialist.
Not a capitalist.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:57 am

OOC: Welcome to the Nationstates forums!

I'd just like to say that you may have misread the description of the product.

To be clear, the different products sold on this storefront are in-universe produced by a range of different organizations. SAI is a gun company organized by anarchists, so they're unwilling to provide SAI items to government forces other than as a part of a program to arm civilians with said guns.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Republic of Sernia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Nov 13, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic of Sernia » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:21 pm

Allanea wrote:OOC: Welcome to the Nationstates forums!

I'd just like to say that you may have misread the description of the product.

To be clear, the different products sold on this storefront are in-universe produced by a range of different organizations. SAI is a gun company organized by anarchists, so they're unwilling to provide SAI items to government forces other than as a part of a program to arm civilians with said guns.

Ok! Thanks!
I'm actually a socialist.
Not a capitalist.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:58 am

OOC: Well tell me if you want the M18 rifles still.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Free Rosabell
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Oct 22, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Rosabell » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:34 am

Greetings !
We, The Great United Empire of Free Rosabell have come to purchase some exquisite warships and firearms from you. The Empire is in the midst of a conflict with a neighbouring civilization, nothing major but it does seem like we are running short of firearms to protect the outer quadrant. Hence, these are the products we wish to acquire from you:

3 x Númerrámar-QT
50,000 x Allanean Arms M30A1 Plasma Carbine
56,000 x Mentor Arms LTD Pallas Bolt Pistol

Despite buying from you for the first time, the Emperor has faith that these products will be of excellent quality and durable. The payments will be done on two separate occasions; the first being a deposit, the second only when we receive the shipment in the correct amount and right order. Due to vast region governed by the Empire, physical currency is not used and recognized and all financial transactions are done digitally. May we know the currency in which you accept ?
When Life Gives You Crap, Flush It Away

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:27 am

We will accept New Dornalian Dollars instead, paid up front entirely. We will not accept a payment schedule in this context. Moreover, your nation is responsible for picking up these arms in Allanea, we will not send anyone into an active warzone with them.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Free Rosabell
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Oct 22, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Rosabell » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:35 pm

Pardon for the late response, deep space transmission coupled with this ongoing issue has delayed us giving you a quick reply.

Since your organization only accepts upfront payment, we ask that you allow us to have each requested products tested and demonstrated on the day of us paying. We just want better reassurance that your products are deemed worthy in terms of safety and ability to be used without any underlying issues. If you accept these terms, the Empire will send 5 representatives each from the Austere Council, HGE Ground Troopers, Ministry of Defense, Union of Aegis and lastly Ministry of Safety and Health to come and inspect the products and also make the full payment upfront in two weeks time from today.
When Life Gives You Crap, Flush It Away

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24742
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:39 pm

Free Rosabell wrote:Pardon for the late response, deep space transmission coupled with this ongoing issue has delayed us giving you a quick reply.

Since your organization only accepts upfront payment, we ask that you allow us to have each requested products tested and demonstrated on the day of us paying. We just want better reassurance that your products are deemed worthy in terms of safety and ability to be used without any underlying issues. If you accept these terms, the Empire will send 5 representatives each from the Austere Council, HGE Ground Troopers, Ministry of Defense, Union of Aegis and lastly Ministry of Safety and Health to come and inspect the products and also make the full payment upfront in two weeks time from today.



This is entirely acceptable. We will also submit testing documentation for these products from previous tests held by their manufacturers.

OOC: An inspection would discover that the products are of reasonable quality and can perform to the specifications that are described in the relevant posts that describe them.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads