NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Allanean Defense Exports

Postby Yohannes » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:27 pm

12 March 2019

Ms Hannah McLaughlin
Executive Council Buildings Historic Reserve
Central Royal Lindblum 9055
Regency of Lindblum
☎️ +585 2 684 3771

Letter of Intent for Purchase of hardware—Allanean Defence Exports

Dear Mikhail Kovalev,

Representative of Alleswerken General Trader and Import’s International Sales and Import Manager emailed me this morning to inform you of the company’s intention to initiate trade with your exporting body under the cost-plus-incentive fee direct purchase order terms and conditions.

The company intends to purchase certain hardware from Allanean Defence Exports in the Free Kingdom of Allanea. The purpose of this Letter of Intent is to summarise our discussions to date and to confirm our respective intentions with respect to the proposed transaction.

1. Alleswerken General Trader and Import intends to purchase from Allanean Defence Exports the military hardware as follows: [400] AA-ATG-152 Kladenetz anti-tank gun; [2] Navaja-class diesel-electric submarine; and [11,000] R90 emergency survival kit.

2. The purchase price for the above-mentioned hardware, should they become available, shall be proposed by your esteemed company and negotiated by our representative in the Yohannesian Embassy Liberty-City on behalf of our body corporate in Royal Alexandria.

3. Alleswerken General Trader and Import and Allanean Defence Exports will use their best efforts to conclude a contract on or before 17 December 2019.

4. In order to secure timely delivery of the hardware Alleswerken General Trader and Import will import from Allanean Defence Exports, the price is to be listed by your esteemed company and is to be accepted by our body corporate—to be concluded as [$1,011,000,000.00] in New Dornalian Dollars ($) or as [¥116,861,490,000.00] in Yohannesian Quertz russling (¥).

5. In the event that negotiation is not finalised on or before 17 December 2019 for any reason whatsoever, Alleswerken General Trader and Import or Allanean Defence Exports shall each have the right to end the discussion without liability.
This document is a Letter of Intent only. It is not written to be, and shall not represent in any way, a binding or permanent legal agreement, or impose any legal obligation or responsibility on either entity.

Sincerely,

{{ Original signed by VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG and Alleswerken Allgemeiner Händler und Import AG }}

HANNAH

Hannah McLaughlin
International Sales and Import Officer
VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG
Tel: +585 2 684 3771 | Email: hannah.mclaughlin@eit.govt.yo
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:29 pm

We are happy to see additional orders, however we note some technical issues may arise with the production of the submarines, as the relevant company may take some time to secure appropriate shipyards. Conversely, the other products, namely the ATGs and the R-90 kits can literally begin shipping within the week.

We hope that this is appropriate for your needs.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:35 pm

12 March 2019

Ms Hannah McLaughlin
Regency of Lindblum
☎️ +585 2 684 3771

Navaja-class diesel-electric submarine—Allanean Defence Exports

Dear Mikhail Kovalev,

Thank you for the information, re: Navaja-class diesel-electric submarine. I have been made aware that that would be acceptable to Alleswerken General Trader and Import’s International Sales and Import Manager.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

{{ Original signed by VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG and Alleswerken Allgemeiner Händler und Import AG }}

HANNAH

Hannah McLaughlin
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Pepsilandia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pepsilandia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:10 am

“... Come Alive ...”

Greetings,

My name is Indra Nooyi, and I am the Chairperson of the Incorporated Territory of Pepsilandia. As a soft drink giant which is responsible for the administration of over 500,000 people and two mid-sized towns, Pepsilandia has since 2010 been looking for good suppliers of pistols to arm some Pepsiman rebels and jihadist commandants. I’ve browsed your storefront thread this morning, and I must say that, “Hey, I’m lovin’ it.”

So, down below will be the list of pistols we’re looking to buy from Allanean Defense Exports:

Paraganian Arms C96P: we want 4,000 of them. That will be $3,200,000.00

My Treasurer said: “My God, I can feel my wallet looking more empty already.” But I believe that they are worthy investment for our incorporated sovereignty expansionism. The total cost will be $3,200,000.00, and we will transfer this sum of money tomorrow from Sacrosanct Bank.

That said, if your company is risk-averse and do not want to arm rebels and patriots of the red and blue persuasion, we can fully understand your rejection. Thank you for reading this letter, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Indra Nooyi
Chairperson
Pepsilandia Incorporated
“Come Alive”

The City of Pepsilandia, brought to you by the co-founder of the Realm of Yohannes on Max barry's NationStates
❤️ When I post from this account, I'm posting because I'm bored at work ❤️
Keiner ist so blind wie der, welcher nicht sehen will

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:39 am

We feel arming Jihadist commandants is probably against our corporate image policy at this time.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:52 pm

The Imperial and Royal Ministry for Defence
Of the Kingdoms and Lands in Reichsrath Represented, the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen and the Lands of the Bohemian Crown of Saint Wenceslaus

To: The Representatives of Allanean Defence Exports
Encryption Level: Ultra V

Honourable Sirs and Madams

The Imperial and Royal Minister for Defence presents her compliments to the Representatives of Allanean Defence Exports, and wishes to firstly convey our sincere gratitude on behalf of Her Imperial and Royal Majesty's Government regarding Your recently made generous donation towards the security and prosperity of the Monarchy.
Secondly, the Imperial and Royal Ministry for Defence wishes to procure on the behalf of the Imperial and Royal War Navy twelve (12) Icepick missile platforms from Hammond Motors Armaments Division for training and education purposes, for a grand total of one-hundred and twenty (120) universal standard dollars.
Thirdly, Her Imperial and Royal Majesty's Government wishes the Allanean Realm a prosperous future with much killings of slavers.

I have the honour to remain
The Imperial and Royal Minister for Defence
Her Highness Constantia Amalia Herzogin von Braunschweig und Lüneburg, Fürstin von Calenberg
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:11 am

This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Mughals royal
Secretary

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mughals royal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:56 pm

Ministry of Defense Mughals Royal
The nation of Mughals Royal wants to order the following from Allanean Defense Exports
[*]Allanean Arms Skypiercer Tactical Orbital Launch Platform---$300,000 (x10)
[*]Mercury Multipurpose ATGM---$50000 (X60)
[*]Kh-202 ALCM---$600,000 (x10)
[*]AN5K Nuclear-powered Strategic Aircraft---$1.5 billion (x2)
[*]Hood Class Superdreadnought---$900 billion (x1)
[*]Type 67 Nuclear-Powered Frigate---$1.5 billion (2)
[*]Zaratan-class superheavy cargo ship---$30 billion (1)
[*]T-3500 SuperHeavy Battle Tank---$500 million (24)
Total bill = $948,009,300,000
Ministry wants this order to be sent as soon as possible. The total bill will be paid in two installments with 70 % as the order gets approved and the remaining 30% after two weeks.
Regards,
Ministry of Defense Mughals Royal.
Quarter-Finalist NS Chess Tournament 1

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:18 am

Please clarify what you would like to name the Hood.
Last edited by Allanea on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Mughals royal
Secretary

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mughals royal » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:49 am

RMN SuperDreadnought
Last edited by Mughals royal on Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quarter-Finalist NS Chess Tournament 1

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:33 am

This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:20 am

#HyperEarthBestEarth

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:53 am

Greetings,

I represent D'Anconia Holdings, and our CEO, Francisco D'Anconia, saw your Swan Aetheric Air-Yacht, and was utterly enthralled with the sheer novelty of the product. I am thus authorized to purchase one (1) Swan Aetheric Air-Yacht for a total of one hundred and fifty million (150,000,000) Credits. Mr. D'Anconia is willing to pay extra for the vessel to be given a more "Art Deco kind of look" (to quote Mr. D'Anconia himself).

Good day,
Nicholas Riveras,
D'Anconia Holdings
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 am

Great Allanean Friends who murder-kill many slaving scum!

We, the Grand Theocratic Empire of the Holy Marsh, member-state of the Romani-Mar'si Union, desire to purchase the following:

DPRx Swan Aetheric Air-Yacht

For a grand total of $150 billion standard NS dollars. May the recovery of the Republic go well..

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:03 am

Cybus1 wrote:Greetings,

I represent D'Anconia Holdings, and our CEO, Francisco D'Anconia, saw your Swan Aetheric Air-Yacht, and was utterly enthralled with the sheer novelty of the product. I am thus authorized to purchase one (1) Swan Aetheric Air-Yacht for a total of one hundred and fifty million (150,000,000) Credits. Mr. D'Anconia is willing to pay extra for the vessel to be given a more "Art Deco kind of look" (to quote Mr. D'Anconia himself).

Good day,
Nicholas Riveras,
D'Anconia Holdings

This order is confirmed. Our contacts in the Serene Republic will happily product the yacht in the style Mr. D'Anconia desires.

OOC: This post sparks genuine joy! Thank you!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:04 am

Holy Marsh wrote:Great Allanean Friends who murder-kill many slaving scum!

We, the Grand Theocratic Empire of the Holy Marsh, member-state of the Romani-Mar'si Union, desire to purchase the following:

DPRx Swan Aetheric Air-Yacht

For a grand total of $150 billion standard NS dollars. May the recovery of the Republic go well..

This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:45 am

[ Out-of-character information: This is for our Fantasy Technology canon Allanea, not the Modern Technology Yohannes Image ]

23 March 2019

Ms Hannah McLaughlin
Regency of Lindblum
☎️ +585 2 684 3771

Letter of Intent for Purchase of designs—Allanean Defence Exports

Dear Mikhail Kovalev,

Representative of Alleswerken General Trader and Import’s International Sales and Import Manager emailed me this morning to inform you of the company’s intention to initiate trade with your exporting body under the cost-plus-incentive fee direct purchase order terms and conditions.

The company intends to purchase certain designs from Allanean Defence Exports in the Free Kingdom of Allanea. The purpose of this Letter of Intent is to summarise our discussions to date and to confirm our respective intentions with respect to the proposed transaction.

1. Alleswerken General Trader and Import intends to purchase from Allanean Defence Exports the designs as follows: [2] Swan Aetheric Air-Yacht.

2. The purchase price for the above-mentioned designs, should they become available, shall be proposed by your esteemed company and negotiated by our representative in the Yohannesian Embassy Liberty-City on behalf of our body corporate in Royal Alexandria.

3. Alleswerken General Trader and Import and Allanean Defence Exports will use their best efforts to conclude a contract on or before 24 December 2019.

4. In order to secure timely delivery of the design Alleswerken General Trader and Import will import from Allanean Defence Exports, the price is to be listed by your esteemed company and is to be accepted by our body corporate—to be concluded as [$300,000,000.00] in New Dornalian Dollars ($) or as [¥34,677,000,000.00] in Yohannesian Quertz russling (¥).

5. In the event that negotiation is not finalised on or before 24 December 2019 for any reason whatsoever, Alleswerken General Trader and Import or Allanean Defence Exports shall each have the right to end the discussion without liability.
This document is a Letter of Intent only. It is not written to be, and shall not represent in any way, a binding or permanent legal agreement, or impose any legal obligation or responsibility on either entity.

Sincerely,

HANNAH

Hannah McLaughlin

Republic de Tropico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Republic de Tropico » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:50 pm

To: Allanean Defense Exports

Geetings, I am Elpidio Acuna González, Minister of the Department of Defense of the Republic of Tropico. El Presidente wishes to meet with someone of your company elligible of discussing matters of defense. If you are interested in such a meeting please contact us so we can arrange a meeting with El Presidente.

Gracias,
Minister of Defense,
Elpidio Acuna González

Kandonica
Attaché

Founded: Mar 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kandonica » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:58 pm

The Kandonican Republican Army wishes to purchase
Allanean Arms PM1910-M Maxim Gun 2,000
MPLT 2,000
Allanean Arms AA-155 Aranruth 500
Allanean Arms T-95AL Main Battle Tank 200
Hadur-class heavy howitzer300
Type 69 Nuclear-Powered Frigate 4
C-10AL Dracotaur 30
Su-34AL Hellduckling 40
Su-33AL Gannet 30
KAR-MkV 10,000
Mark 6 Greater Prussian Officer’s Shashka 100,000
‘Freeman’s Hand’ Bowie Knife 300,000
Thank you,
Commision Officer Therold Wess

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:41 am

Yohannes wrote:

[ Out-of-character information: This is for our Fantasy Technology canon Allanea, not the Modern Technology Yohannes (Image) ]

(Image)

23 March 2019

Ms Hannah McLaughlin
Regency of Lindblum
☎️ +585 2 684 3771

Letter of Intent for Purchase of designs—Allanean Defence Exports

Dear Mikhail Kovalev,

The company intends to purchase certain designs from Allanean Defence Exports in the Free Kingdom of Allanea. The purpose of this Letter of Intent is to summarise our discussions to date and to confirm our respective intentions with respect to the proposed transaction.

1. Alleswerken General Trader and Import intends to purchase from Allanean Defence Exports the designs as follows: [2] Swan Aetheric Air-Yacht.

2. The purchase price for the above-mentioned designs, should they become available, shall be proposed by your esteemed company and negotiated by our representative in the Yohannesian Embassy Liberty-City on behalf of our body corporate in Royal Alexandria.

3. Alleswerken General Trader and Import and Allanean Defence Exports will use their best efforts to conclude a contract on or before 24 December 2019.

4. In order to secure timely delivery of the design Alleswerken General Trader and Import will import from Allanean Defence Exports, the price is to be listed by your esteemed company and is to be accepted by our body corporate—to be concluded as [$300,000,000.00] in New Dornalian Dollars ($) or as [¥34,677,000,000.00] in Yohannesian Quertz russling (¥).

5. In the event that negotiation is not finalised on or before 24 December 2019 for any reason whatsoever, Alleswerken General Trader and Import or Allanean Defence Exports shall each have the right to end the discussion without liability.

Sincerely,

HANNAH

Hannah McLaughlin

OOC: To be clear, Allanea is an old-timey old-tech nation. From our perspective there are several countries called Yohannes and that's just a weird complexity we live in.

Also, your posts are really good and detailed and I apologize for not being able to come up with comparable detail in response.

IC:

This order is confirmed in principle. Our legal counsel will confer with yours to clarify the specifics of your order (such as the finish of the ships' interior, luxuries, etc.). We note here that the basic legal principles of our contracts can be found in the Allanean Defense Exports Legal Disclaimer.

Sincerely yours,
Mikhail Kovalev
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:00 am

Kandonica wrote:The Kandonican Republican Army wishes to purchase
Allanean Arms PM1910-M Maxim Gun 2,000
MPLT 2,000
Allanean Arms AA-155 Aranruth 500
Allanean Arms T-95AL Main Battle Tank 200
Hadur-class heavy howitzer300
Type 69 Nuclear-Powered Frigate 4
C-10AL Dracotaur 30
Su-34AL Hellduckling 40
Su-33AL Gannet 30
KAR-MkV 10,000
Mark 6 Greater Prussian Officer’s Shashka 100,000
‘Freeman’s Hand’ Bowie Knife 300,000
Thank you,
Commision Officer Therold Wess

This order is confirmed, and once payment arrives we'll start shipping the weapons.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:06 am

Republic de Tropico wrote:To: Allanean Defense Exports

Geetings, I am Elpidio Acuna González, Minister of the Department of Defense of the Republic of Tropico. El Presidente wishes to meet with someone of your company elligible of discussing matters of defense. If you are interested in such a meeting please contact us so we can arrange a meeting with El Presidente.

Gracias,
Minister of Defense,
Elpidio Acuna González

As the Foreign Sales Manager, I will be happy to meet El Presidente at the ADE office in Liberty-City. The formal meeting will be followed by a visit to the shooting range to demonstrate various Allanan small arms, and dinner at a restaurant of appropriate quality for an individual of the El Presidente's stature.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:17 pm

#HyperEarthBestEarth

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:13 am

To: AllDefExport
Subject: Procurement of Military equipment
Encryption Level: High

Greetings!
The Department of Defense of the National Republic of Thermodolia, would like to purchase from you the following items:

Requisition Form
[300] AA-SPG-155 Grond Self-Propelled Howitzer at $15 Million each
[250] Hadur-class HM-203 heavy howitzer at $10 Million each
[1,500] AA-155 Aranruth at $5 Million each
[2,000] AA-30 Whirlwind MLRS at $3 Million each
[1,000] AA-ATG-152 Kladenetz Anti-Tank Gun at $1 Million each

Our grand total for this purchase is: $21.5 Billion

We will send payment via wire transfer.

Sincerely,
Andrea Summers, Secretary of Defense
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Thermodolia wrote:To: AllDefExport
Subject: Procurement of Military equipment
Encryption Level: High

Greetings!
The Department of Defense of the National Republic of Thermodolia, would like to purchase from you the following items:

Requisition Form
[300] AA-SPG-155 Grond Self-Propelled Howitzer at $15 Million each
[250] Hadur-class HM-203 heavy howitzer at $10 Million each
[1,500] AA-155 Aranruth at $5 Million each
[2,000] AA-30 Whirlwind MLRS at $3 Million each
[1,000] AA-ATG-152 Kladenetz Anti-Tank Gun at $1 Million each

Our grand total for this purchase is: $21.5 Billion

We will send payment via wire transfer.

Sincerely,
Andrea Summers, Secretary of Defense

This order is confirmed.
Last edited by Allanea on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade