NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Allanean Defense Exports

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Executive Council Buildings Historic Reserve, 25 Parliament Square
Royal Lindblum 9055, Regency of Lindblum

Tuesday, 16 October 2018

To Whom It May Concern
Allanean Defense Exports
The Free Kingdom of Allanea

Subject: Contract for direct procurement by Alleswerken General Trader and Import Share Ownership Limited Corporation

Dear Allanean Defense Exports representative,

Representative of Alleswerken AG International Sales and Import Manager emailed me this morning to inform you of the company’s intention to initiate trade with your exporting body under cost plus incentive fee direct purchase order terms and conditions.

The company is looking to procure 800,000 of your Mark 1 Infantry Greatsword design, with lump sum method of payment chosen for this direct contract. Purchase order payment will be made in Quertz russling (§), which according to the latest International Securities and Exchange Commission report has the following rate: “A Yohannesian needs to spend at least §112.49 Quertz russling (§) to be able to afford 1 NationStates Dollar or Universal Standard Dollar (NS$/US$).”

ARMATAX PURCHASE FORM:
    Which swords/firearms will be sold in your nation? Mark 1 Infantry Greatsword
    How many of them are sold per year? This will be a one-off purchase
Opening transaction for direct purchase order payment (89,992,000,000.00 Quertz russling; 800,000,000.00 NationStates Dollars) will be made pending approval. It includes 1.4% exchange payment § to NS$/US$.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

{{ Original signed by VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG and Alleswerken Allgemeiner Händler und Import AG }}

HANNAH

Hannah McLaughlin
International Sales and Import Officer
VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG
Tel: +585 2 684 3771 | Email: hannah.mclaughlin@eit.govt.yo
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:08 pm

OOC: Guys, those are lovely posts. I will post more elaborate responses somewhere during the following few days as time permits. I plan to of course confirm your orders and all three of you can consider them confirmed, but I am currently not able to respond with anything better than "order confirmed".
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:34 am

Yohannes wrote:(Image)

Executive Council Buildings Historic Reserve, 25 Parliament Square
Royal Lindblum 9055, Regency of Lindblum

Tuesday, 16 October 2018

To Whom It May Concern
Allanean Defense Exports
The Free Kingdom of Allanea

Subject: Contract for direct procurement by Alleswerken General Trader and Import Share Ownership Limited Corporation

Dear Allanean Defense Exports representative,

Representative of Alleswerken AG International Sales and Import Manager emailed me this morning to inform you of the company’s intention to initiate trade with your exporting body under cost plus incentive fee direct purchase order terms and conditions.

The company is looking to procure 800,000 of your Mark 1 Infantry Greatsword design, with lump sum method of payment chosen for this direct contract. Purchase order payment will be made in Quertz russling (§), which according to the latest International Securities and Exchange Commission report has the following rate: “A Yohannesian needs to spend at least §112.49 Quertz russling (§) to be able to afford 1 NationStates Dollar or Universal Standard Dollar (NS$/US$).”

ARMATAX PURCHASE FORM:
    Which swords/firearms will be sold in your nation? Mark 1 Infantry Greatsword
    How many of them are sold per year? This will be a one-off purchase
Opening transaction for direct purchase order payment (89,992,000,000.00 Quertz russling; 800,000,000.00 NationStates Dollars) will be made pending approval. It includes 1.4% exchange payment § to NS$/US$.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

{{ Original signed by VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG and Alleswerken Allgemeiner Händler und Import AG }}

HANNAH

Hannah McLaughlin
International Sales and Import Officer
VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG
Tel: +585 2 684 3771 | Email: hannah.mclaughlin@eit.govt.yo

To: Hannah McLaughlin, International Sales Officer, VMK
Subject: Swords. Lots of swords
Dear friend!
I am pleased to be writing to you in confirmation of the fact that our conterparts at Armatax have agreed to produce the swords that you ordered. They will immediately commence filling your order, by sending all the swords that they have available on-site (to the number of 5,000 swords) to you, and immediately begin making more of the swords as well as expanding production capacity to fill your order faster.

I am given to understand that each of the swords will be delivered with a scabbard, a cleaning kit, as well as a free instructional DVD explaining the basics of the handling and treatment of the sword. This DVD is not to be used in lieu of professional swordsmanship instruction, but merely for familiarization and as an auxiliary educational means.

We hope that this product proves useful and satisfactory both to your company and to its eventual end-users (i.e. to the individuals who end up wearing the swords as part of their duties).

Yours,
Mikhail.
Last edited by Allanea on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:37 am

Monforte wrote:Ministerii di Defenza di Principatii di Monforte

From: Guillermo Fratinni (LtCol), Procurement Officer of the Army to the Prince of Monforte

Procurement

Sirs

The Government of the Principality of Monforte would like to procure from your fine Company the following,

- Su-34AL Hellduckling. 60 units
- Su-33AL Gannet. 75 units

Payment upon confirmation to any desired bank.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Faithfully
GFratinni

To: Guillermo Fratinni (LtCol), Procurement Officer of the Army to the Prince of Monforte
Subject: A Flock of Birds
Dear Colonel Fratinni!
I am pleased to be writing to you to confirm your order of Hellducklings and Gannets. Aircraft will begin shipping to you by the end of next quarter.

Yours,
Mikhail Kovalev.
Last edited by Allanea on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:42 am

Republic of Altos and Stratis wrote:
(Image)

To: AllDefExport, Allanea
From: Victoria Frost, Defence Minister, Ministry of Defense, The Republic of Altos and Stratis
Subject: Ship and Arms order.

To: Whom it may concern.
The Ministry of Defense would like to inquire about ordering the following ship classes and equipment, we would also like to inquire about AllDefExport entering a partnership agreement with the republic’s defense concern Altos Defense. To assist in fitting out the ships with our systems, if this is not possible we will understand. We have attached our order below, and await your reply. Half of the Payment will be provided upon order acceptance and the other half will be provided upon delivery and inspection
  • 20, Sancho-class Container Ship, $650,000,000
  • 20, Rodrigo-Class Ro-Ro Ship, $650,000,000
  • 2, Glacier-Class Icebreaker, $200,000,000
  • 2, Generosity-class Nuclear-Powered Hospital Ship, $10,000,000,000
  • 8, Tiamat-class Expeditionary Fast Transport, $1,000,000,000
  • 2, Marsupial-class smuggling mothership, $50,000,000
  • 100,000, R90 Emergency Survival Kit, $ 1,000
    Total, $54,600,000,000

Sincerely,
(Image)
Victoria Frost
Defence Minister
The Republic of Altos and Stratis

To: Guillermo Fratinni (LtCol), Procurement Officer of the Army to the Prince of Monforte
From: Victoria Frost, Defence Minister, Ministry of Defense, The Republic of Altos and Stratis
Subject: Re: Ship and Arms Order
Dear friend!
I am happy to conditionally confirm your request regarding the ship order, however I do insist on the following:
1. The payment must be linked to the official exchange rate of the New Dornalian Dollar.
2. The payment must include interest (at 1.5% APR) for the half that will be paid after delivery.
As for the partnership agreement, it should be clear that Allanean Defense Exports is itself not an arms manufacturer, but a marketing organization that promotes defensive and dual-use goods and services made by Allanean companies and those located in some key trade partner states). We will be ready to enter a commercial partnership with you, or negotiate one, depending of course on the specific conditions of the partnership.

Yours,
Mikhail Kovalev.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Allanean Defense Exports

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:33 pm

As always, the Government of Yohannes is pleased to be a customer of Allanean Defense Exports. Though we may disagree on many things sometimes (e.g. technology), if there is one thing about Allanea that we know for sure, it is that it knows what it sells very well. The money has been wired to ADE's account, and you can be sure that we will be back for more released products in future.

Signed,
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Tag
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Tag

Saying "tag" is considered spam. NS has a thread bookmark feature. Use it.
Last edited by Lamoni on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:36 am

Allanean Defense Exports is pleased to announce a new non-profit, to be endorsed by Souraski Arms International, Allanean Arms, and Birnam Arms LLC, each of these being countries that Allanean Defense Exports is proud to be representing on the world market.

Eoihanna Souraski, CEO of Souraski Arms International, has been also appointed to an oversight position at the new non-profit, to be called Acorn Foundation. Its goal to be distributing weapons and training to disadvantaged and under-armed communities, and particularly those in developing countries, with the first to benefit being the Serene Republic of the High Treefolk.

In her speech at the ribbon-cutting ceremony at the Liberty-City headquarters, Ms. Souraski had this to say:

"It is not sufficient for us to work to have arms and training legally available to our fellow men. It is also not enough to work to design quality, reliable, low-cost implements of self-defense. We must work to create a world where free men and women armed for the defense of their life and liberty are the norm – not an exception."

"We will therefore work to purchase and distribute arms, safes and ammunition, and to sponsor training that would make it easier to allow regular citizens around the world – whether in civilized countries, or in the very heart of darkness where the light of decency does not shine – to meet predators both four-legged and bipedal with steel, fire, and resolve in their hearts."

"We have chosen the Serene Republic to be our first partner in this. It is a key partner of Allanea. Its scientists have rescued us during the recent fractal event, and their scientific advancements have been key to several important changes in our national industries and economy. Yet many people, particularly near the Ealdurim border, are still exposed to violence and terrorism. The difficulties these areas experience with access to proper law enforcement and security services will, however, make the arming of the people not merely a desirable outcome – it is a necessity. And it is a necessity we will rise to."

"The following few days will see the arrival of the firsh shipments of Birnam Arms products which will be produced under contract for the Acorn Foundation, and the opening of our first classes."

"That is all. May the Gods bless the allies, and may they forever continue to bless Allanea."
#HyperEarthBestEarth

The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Envoy

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:12 am

Dear Allanean Defence Exports,

The Royal Empire of the Lemons is looking to update its stockpile of arms and would thus like to procure the following:

15,000x SPC-Q Hummingbird [NS$12m]
10,000x SPC-Q Bumblebee [NS$15m]
10x Glacier-Class [NS$2b]
5x Generosity-Class [NS$50b]
6x Navaja-Class [NS$1.8b]
AAM-2 DPR [NS$10b]
SPC-Q DPR [NS$1.5b]
Glacier-Class DPR [NS$200b]
Generosity-Class DPR [NS$10t]
Navaja-Class DPR [NS$300b]

We would like the Generosity-Class vessels to have a red crystal painted on the front, the sides, the back and the top, but still maintaining a generic colour scheme aside from the aforementioned crystal emblems.

Furthermore, we would like our Navaja-Class submarines to have the following names:
  • McMurdo
  • Concordia
  • Zuchelli
  • Casey
  • Davis
  • Amundsen-Scott

This will come to a total cost of NS$10.565327t (NS$10,565,327,000,000), which, as per our usual agreement, we shall ship in various precious metals and such.

Kind Regards,
Otto Cooper
Minister of Defence
A 12 civilization, according to this index
An N14 civilization, according to this index

King: Finn Lemon
Ambassador to the WA: Angelina Noel
Minister of Defense: Otto Cooper

Cadian Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cadian Union » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Nation: Cadian Union
Entity purchasing: Horuset-Caelum Conglomerate (HCC)
Model and quantity:
Numerramar Q x 500
Numerramar H x 250
Price: $13,500,000,000,000
Last edited by Cadian Union on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:55 pm

The Royal Empire of the Lemons wrote:Dear Allanean Defence Exports,

The Royal Empire of the Lemons is looking to update its stockpile of arms and would thus like to procure the following:

15,000x SPC-Q Hummingbird [NS$12m]
10,000x SPC-Q Bumblebee [NS$15m]
10x Glacier-Class [NS$2b]
5x Generosity-Class [NS$50b]
6x Navaja-Class [NS$1.8b]
AAM-2 DPR [NS$10b]
SPC-Q DPR [NS$1.5b]
Glacier-Class DPR [NS$200b]
Generosity-Class DPR [NS$10t]
Navaja-Class DPR [NS$300b]

We would like the Generosity-Class vessels to have a red crystal painted on the front, the sides, the back and the top, but still maintaining a generic colour scheme aside from the aforementioned crystal emblems.

Furthermore, we would like our Navaja-Class submarines to have the following names:
  • McMurdo
  • Concordia
  • Zuchelli
  • Casey
  • Davis
  • Amundsen-Scott

This will come to a total cost of NS$10.565327t (NS$10,565,327,000,000), which, as per our usual agreement, we shall ship in various precious metals and such.

Kind Regards,
Otto Cooper
Minister of Defence

This order is confirmed. We love doing business with the Empire of the Lemons, who are perhaps some of our finest clients.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Cadian Union wrote:Nation: Cadian Union
Entity purchasing: Horuset-Caelum Conglomerate (HCC)
Model and quantity:
Numerramar Q x 500
Numerramar H x 250
Price: $13,500,000,000,000

Allanean Defense Exports is pleased to confirm yet another large order for the Numerramar series of spacecraft, for a totally new client. We are happy to see the Numerramar is finding more and more clients across the galaxy.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007

Postby Holy Marsh » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:34 pm

Great Allanean Friends who murder-kill many slaving scum!

We, the Grand Theocratic Empire of the Holy Marsh, member-state of the Romani-Mar'si Union, desire to purchase the following:

DPR x Generosity-class Hospital Ship $10 trillion
DPR x Rodrigo-class RORO ship $650 billion
DPR x Sancho-class Container Ship $650 billion
DPR x Vint-2000 Combat Stimulant $100 million
DPR x AA-72 Bloodflower Anti-Personnel Bounding Mine $10 billion
DPR x ATG-152 Kladenetz Anti-Tank Gun $1 billion
1,000 x Tiamat-class expeditionary fast transport $1 trillion

For a grand total of $12.361.100 trllion standard NS dollars.
Last edited by Holy Marsh on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Official Reply from Allanean Defense Exports

There's been some small errors in your calculation. The number is in fact 12.3111 trillion, which after some negotiation with our membership we have decided to round down to 12 trillion Universal Standard Dollars, due to our great relationship with the Theocracy. Allanean professionals will be arriving to the Theocracy soon to help set up production of these products.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:56 am

New product now available!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:16 am

Dear Allanean Defense Exports

The Royal Navy of Reino do Brazil would like to commission from your fine company the following,

35 units of the Project 750-AA Submarine Landing Ship.

Total cost nsd 70.000.000.000 to be wired to any bank of your choosing.

Thank you for your attention.

(Adm)Correia de Campos, Procurement Officer
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:25 am

We are happy to confirm another order from our long-term client.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Republic of Altos and Stratis
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic of Altos and Stratis » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:32 pm

To: AllDefExport, Allanea
Subject: Ship and equipment order.

To: Whom it may concern.
The Ministry of Defense would like to inquire about ordering the following vessels and equipment.
  • 15, Navaja-class SSK, $20,000,000,000
  • 2, Glacier-Class Icebreaker, $400,000,000
    Total, $20,400,000,000
I would also like to purchase for the following swords for my personal collection.
1, Mark 1 Infantry Greatsword
1, Greater Prussian Mark 6 Officer's Shashka
Total, $1,400

And at your request, we have provided the names for the submarines below. We have also noted the limited production capabilities for the submarines and are more than happy to wait.
  • Venator
  • Le Fantôme
  • Trident
  • Excalibur
  • Wyckoff
  • Norwich
  • Lurio
  • Estrella
  • Scorpio
  • Vera
  • Achéron
  • Panthère
  • Rapière
  • Freya
  • Hythe

Sincerely,
Victoria Frost
Defence Minister
The Republic of Altos and Stratis
Last edited by Republic of Altos and Stratis on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Ameria.
IATA Member
INRO Member
Embassy Programme
NS Stats

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 pm

We are happy to confirm another order from you.

Moreover, we would like to inform you that further products will appear soon at Allanean Defense Exports.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Doing it Rightland
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Doing it Rightland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:28 pm

To Whomever it may concern,

The Rightland Armed Forces has recently undergone a series of strong reforms and rearmament. As a part of this process, an in-depth analysis of the Rightland Armed Forces had made clear deficiencies and vulnerabilities within the Rightland Army. In addition to other equipment, there is interest as to acquiring Domestic Production Rights for the Schneeleopard Gravitic Tank. However, the Army would like to know how much leeway is given in production based on modifying the original plans for such a creation. This would mainly revolve around altering onboard armor and weapons systems.

Once this question is answered, we plan to move forward with the transaction process.

Thank you for your assistance, and we look forward to doing business with you.

Brutus Calabrero
Minister of Defense
Doing it Rightland
Just a nation trying to right the wrongs it can.

"Do kayokem anmodo kemode arboyem, y mi — mi ansido na."
-Rightlandian Proverb

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:17 pm

To be clear, as long as your nation does not re-export the tanks to compete with our production, we do not fundamentally care what alterations are made to the technology for your own use. It's entirely permissible for you to make the tanks with a different armament, turret set up, engine, etc.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Doing it Rightland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Doing it Rightland » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:03 am

To Whomever it may concern,

Thank you for this clarification. This will work well with our plans. The Rightland Army would like to purchase:
  • DPR for Schneeleopard Gravitic Tanks - $1 billion
  • 200 AA-155 Aranruths - $1 billion
  • 2 Tiamat-class Expeditionary Fast Transport - $2 billion
The total bill should come to $4 billion. Please let me know if there are any special billing protocols.

Thanks,
Brutus Calabrero
Minister of Defense
Doing it Rightland

-Rightlandian Proverb

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 am

This order is confirmed, we will begin filling it upon receipt of payment.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Doing it Rightland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Doing it Rightland » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:35 am

Allanea wrote:
(Image)

This order is confirmed, we will begin filling it upon receipt of payment.

Payment has been sent. Please let us know if any issues arise.

Thank you for your business,

Brutus Calabrero
Minister of Defense
Doing it Rightland

-Rightlandian Proverb

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade