NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:35 am

Official Response from Allanean Pharmaceuticals

Dear friends!

Allanean Pharmaceuticals is the principle manufacturer of recreational, medical, and other pharmaceutical products in the Free Kingdom. Among other things, we produce, and export, the Vint-2000 stimulant product. We would like to clarify several important facts about the Vint-2000:

1. The Vint-2000 is not intended by its manufacturer for medical use. The effects are fairly mild (as the dosage of the active drugs is fairly small), and include euphoria, agitation, improvements in concentration, and some improved pain tolerance. However it should be noted here that this is literally and actually a cocaine-meth combo pill.

2. We weep for the state of NVI pharmacopeia if you literally use methamphetamine to treat ADD. More modern amphetamines, which have slightly different formulations, are superior at treating most disorders (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are commonly used and have less harmful side effects.

3. The uses for Vint-2000 in modern society are as a military stimulant (to be issued to soldiers under the observation of their commanders) and also in some cases used by individuals for the same purpose (primarily as a recreational simulant, but it is worth noting it is sometimes used by individuals such as long-distance truck drivers). Vint-2000 has been shown to allow individuals to function up to 3 days without sleep. The slight euphoria effect may also improve the performance of close-combat oriented troops.

4. Naturally, Vint-2000 has significant health risks – it is after all a meth-cocaine mix – if used uncontrollably and excessively. However, it is of course much safer than 'street' formulations of these drugs.

5. Other stimulants, with perhaps a milder, but safer, effects, also are available and do have a medical use. If there is a public interest we may consider bringing them to market.

We remind our friends also of the Responsible Drug User's Oath. We will include a copy of it in every package of Vint2000 if you desire.

I understand the effects of all recreational drugs I take, to the best of my ability. I shall research the neurochemical, psychological, physiological, spirituality effects, the legal issues surrounding the drug and its use.
When taking a drug I am inexperienced with, I shall begin with the lowest dose suggested to be psychoactive by the aforementioned research before progressing to higher dosages. I will measure the drug carefully, with an accurate scale.
If it is possible that the drug may contain harmful adulterants or in fact be a different drug altogether, I shall have the drug chemically analyzed for purity and content.
I will learn the overdose limits for my own body weight and adjust them for any possible synergistic effects due to diet, prescription or other drugs. I will also adjust for dangerous side effects and my own health condition. After calculating my personal limit, I will stay under 75% of this limit, to minimize risk.
While under the effects of a drug, I shall not take physical risks such as driving, climbing, swimming, or any other physical activity in which my actions may cause harm to myself or others.
When first using a drug I am inexperienced with, I shall take it in the company of an experienced user, also known as a spotter. The spotter will remain sober during this experience, and will also have fully researched the drug.
I shall not attempt to sway, force, trick, or otherwise coerce another person to take any drug; rather, I shall discuss previous drug experiences and research frankly and honestly, allowing all people to make their own personal decisions about drug use.
I shall defend the rights of others to make educated, responsible decisions about drug use. I shall not support any person or movement that attempts to remove or abridge said rights.
I shall not allow my drug use to overshadow or disrupt the other important aspects of my life, including social interaction, employment or even other personal pursuits.
I will also take responsibility for the drug use of friends and relatives, if their drug use becomes dangerous to their health or personal relationships.

We hope that this answers all your questions.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Thucia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Thucia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:03 pm

Name of entity purchasing: Defence Ministry of Thucia
Products and amount purchased:
[*] AN5K-B Bomber x50
[*] AN5K-B Cargo x50
Price: $ 112,500,000
———————————————————————————
Sith State in Southern Africa, that controls Macau, East Timor, New Britain, Goa, Cabinda and Kaliningrad. Recognised global power with highly advanced technology, military force and magic to show for it.
Set in DC (Young Justice) universe after Reach invasion
NS stats are filthy Jedi propaganda

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:30 pm

OOC: This isi very much the wrong price.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:39 pm

To: Allanean Defense Exports
Re: Vint-2000

We appreciate the information you have provided on your product, but would like to make one clarification: Stimulants are the most commonly prescribed medication for the management of ADHD in the Confederation, methamphetamine among them, accounting for 70% of all prescriptions written for ADHD management; of this percentage, prescriptions for methamphetamine account for 3%.

All this being said, the information has been relayed to the provinces of the Confederation; as mentioned in our previous missive, each province has its own policies on drug use. Pending the outcome from each province, we wish to sell Vint-2000 as a civilian product. Attached is a note on projected sales:

Number of pills sold per year: 1 million
Are they sold legally or illegally?: Legally*

*Where permitted. Upon sale, the buyer assumes full responsibility for use and/or misuse subject to relevant provincial laws on drug use. Each package is to have a copy of the Responsible Drug User's Oath.

Once again, we thank you for the information.

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Jackson Carson, MBA
Chief Marketing Officer,
Caduceus Pharmacy, Inc.
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Official Response from Allanean Pharmaceuticals

Dear friends!

We will of course accept your order.

However, it should be stressed that in no way do we recommend Vint-2000 to be used as a medication against ADHD or any other disorders, and particularly not in children.. We in no way recommend that a methamphetamine-cocaine mix be used in this context. Allanean Pharmaceuticals cannot be held liable for any health risks caused by giving Vint-2000 to your patients, or any individuals to whom it is medically contraindicated.

For the dear love of the Gods it is a meth-cocaine mix, use your common sense people.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Egyptosian
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Egyptosian » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:26 am

the egyptosian ministry of defence would like to order 500 gannet aircraft the government will wire 38 million nsd to allanean defense exports

- ammar el kassas
WE ARENT BASED OFF OF EGYPTTTTT
embassy program - pls setup embassy
We use ns stats if they favor us

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:24 am

Egyptosian wrote:the egyptosian ministry of defence would like to order 500 gannet aircraft the government will wire 38 million nsd to allanean defense exports

- ammar el kassas

Dear Sir!

The cost would be 37.5 billion NSD. Once you confirm this production will begin.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Khyrene
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khyrene » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:31 am

Good day,

The Central Office of Military Industry of Khyrene would like to place a single order of five T-95AL MBTs, as well as two Project 750-AA Submarine Landing Ships and 120 AA-ATG-152 AT Guns.
In addition, the Khyrenean Royal Institute for Military Research would like to inquire if it would be possible to purchase licenses or at least partial licenses for the three aforementioned pieces of equipment for the purpose of developing variants (for purely domestic use, no exports).
We look forward to your answer.

Order Summary:
  • 5 (five) Allanean Arms T-95AL Main Battle Tanks á $10 million / subtotal $50 million
  • 2 (two) Project 750-AA Submarine Landing Ships á $2 billion / subtotal $4 billion
  • 120 (one hundred and twenty) AA-ATG-152 Kladenetz Anti-Tank Guns á $1 million / subtotal $120 million
    Total: $4.17 billion
pls no fascism thanks
also no ns stats

"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters." (Antonio Gramsci)

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:03 am

Your order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Amrasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Amrasia » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:35 am

To : Whomever it may concern of Allanean Defense Exports

Greetings,

We would like to purchase your product(s) on behalf of Amrasian Military Forces to strengthen it's power and fulfilling the mission of protecting the nation. We have a table of products requested below :

NoProduct NameUnits Purchased
1AA-ATG-152 Kladenetz Anti-Tank Gun15 units
2T95AL Main Battle Tank15 units
3Hadur Class Heavy Howitzer10 units
4AA30 Whirlwind MLRS10 units
5Hammond Motors MPLT light transport15 units
6Su34L Hellduckling35 units

The funds will be sent through secure network to the company's account upon confirmation and receipt.Thank you.

Signed
Adesh Rajandra
Head of Munition Division
Department of Defense, Federation of Amrasia
Last edited by Amrasia on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------
THE AMRASIAN FEDERATION
The Land of Freedom and Liberty
A federal, constitutional republic ranging across the American continent to East Asia.
A Nation Reborn. God Bless Amrasia.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:43 am

Your order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:46 pm

A new product is now available.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

USG Security Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby USG Security Corporation » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:36 am

* Request For Procurement *

To: Lead Export Officer; Allanean Defense Exports, The Free Kingdom of Allanea
From: Director Xavier Marchand, Chief Procurement & Contracting Officer, Intexa, USG Security Corporation
Re: Aircraft Procurement
Encryption: High

To Whom It May Concern,

We are very interested in several of your aircraft and with a new influx of funds, we wish to acquire some of them. Any other information that you could pass along about these products, and a possible technician crew that could be sent along to our company would be most welcome. We are willing to pay whatever additional sums are required for these services.

We thank you in advance for your fine products and look forward to utilizing them. Should we not reach the level requirements to purchase some or all of these products, we would appreciate being informed why this is the case and how we can meet such requirements. If you have any other questions for me, don’t hesitate to inquire. Please see our order attached with this letter.

Sincerely,

Director Xavier Marchand, Intexa, USG Security Corp.

3x Su-33AL Gannet Deck Fighter $75 million x 3 = $225 Million
2x Su-34AL Hellduckling Deck Strike Fighter $75 million x 3 = $225 Million
Total: $450 Million + Additional Fees and Undisclosed costs
Last edited by USG Security Corporation on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Greetings from the Republic of Vectors!

Upon review of our operational capabilities and a strategic assessment, it has been determined that the Vectorian Ministry of Defence shall seek to acquire a pair of new advanced missile systems from the venerable Allanean Defence Export group. Previous products have found their niche in the Vectorian inventory, and as such your company name has earned respect. Subsequently, your company is hereby entrusted to the next adaptation of these two systems to the Vectorian armed forces.

We ask that you consider our order form attached below.

Order Form:
Nation Name: Supernation of the Republic of Vectors
Kh-202 ALCM
X DPR
=1 Billion USD

Clarent Global Reach ICBM
X DPR
=600 Billion USD

With kind regards,
-Dosh Sikfried, Sr Operations Manager
Forces Procurement Division
1167 51st Street, Victory city
Republic of Vectors, Greater Dienstad
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:35 am

USG Security Corporation wrote:

* Request For Procurement *

From: Director Xavier Marchand, Chief Procurement & Contracting Officer, Intexa, USG Security Corporation
Re: Aircraft Procurement

To Whom It May Concern,

We are very interested in several of your aircraft and with a new influx of funds, we wish to acquire some of them. Any other information that you could pass along about these products, and a possible technician crew that could be sent along to our company would be most welcome. We are willing to pay whatever additional sums are required for these services.

We thank you in advance for your fine products and look forward to utilizing them. Should we not reach the level requirements to purchase some or all of these products, we would appreciate being informed why this is the case and how we can meet such requirements. If you have any other questions for me, don’t hesitate to inquire. Please see our order attached with this letter.

Sincerely,

(Image)
3x Su-33AL Gannet Deck Fighter $75 million x 3 = $225 Million
2x Su-34AL Hellduckling Deck Strike Fighter $75 million x 3 = $225 Million
Total: $450 Million + Additional Fees and Undisclosed costs

Your order is confirmed. Basic technical information about the maintenance of the aircraft will be transferred. Additional services can be made available for a fee. Unfortunately the size of your order does not make a large-scale technician education program commercially viable for us at the present time..
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:36 am

Republic of Vectors wrote:

Greetings from the Republic of Vectors!

Upon review of our operational capabilities and a strategic assessment, it has been determined that the Vectorian Ministry of Defence shall seek to acquire a pair of new advanced missile systems from the venerable Allanean Defence Export group. Previous products have found their niche in the Vectorian inventory, and as such your company name has earned respect. Subsequently, your company is hereby entrusted to the next adaptation of these two systems to the Vectorian armed forces.

We ask that you consider our order form attached below.

Order Form:
Nation Name: Supernation of the Republic of Vectors
Kh-202 ALCM
X DPR
=1 Billion USD

Clarent Global Reach ICBM
X DPR
=600 Billion USD

With kind regards,
-Dosh Sikfried, Sr Operations Manager
Forces Procurement Division
1167 51st Street, Victory city
Republic of Vectors, Greater Dienstad

Your order is confirmed. We love doing business with you.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

USG Security Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby USG Security Corporation » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:35 am

Re: Aircraft Procurement and Response

To Whom It May Concern,

Thank you for responding and accepting our order. It's quite understandable that you don't feel our order warrants the extra labor and manpower for on-site technical advisement. To be quite honest, we are hesitant to invite out technical corporate teams due to the fact it might compromise our location security. I'm sure that our own engineering/technical staff will do just fine with any manuals and specifications you would be able to send along. We will send out air crews to pick up the aircraft upon their completion. We look forward to doing business with you again.

Sincerely,

Egyptosian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Egyptosian » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Allanea wrote:
Egyptosian wrote:the egyptosian ministry of defence would like to order 500 gannet aircraft the government will wire 38 million nsd to allanean defense exports

- ammar el kassas

Dear Sir!

The cost would be 37.5 billion NSD. Once you confirm this production will begin.

as a sign of diplomacy our president ammar el kassas would like to pay 38 million dollars
please consider this a confirmation

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:53 pm

OOC: Is that a typo or do you truly imagine you'll be allowed to pay 38 million instead of 37.5 billion?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:07 pm

Office of the President of the Free Republic of Lamoni

To: Allanea Defense Exports

Greetings! As a user of the Lyran Dawnbringer missile, word of your Clarent missile has piqued our interest, due to the many different capabilities which the weapon system provides. Therefore, it is our pleasure to place an order for this weapons system:

DPRx Clarent Global-Reach ICBM / Hypersonic Strike Platform

This order would come to a total of 600 billion standard dollars, which will be wired to your accounts upon acceptance of this order. We would like to thank you for creating such a quality weapons system, which will help to ensure the defense of the Free Republic over the years to come.

Signed,

Andrew Stinson
President
Free Republic of Lamoni
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 am

Your order is confirmed. We love doing business with Lamoni, which is one of our key customers and an important strategic partner of the Free Kingdom of Allanea itself.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007

Postby Holy Marsh » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:01 am

Great Allanean Friends who murder-kill many slaving scum!

We, the Grand Theocratic Empire of the Holy Marsh, member-state of the Romani-Mar'si Union, desire to purchase the following:

DPRx Clarent Global-Reach ICBM / Hypersonic Strike Platform

For a grand total of $600 billion standard NS dollars.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:20 am

Your order is confirmed. We love doing business with the Holy Marsh, which is one of our key customers and an important strategic partner of the Free Kingdom of Allanea itself.

Furthermore, Death to the Slaver.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Egyptosian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Egyptosian » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:07 am

typo
Last edited by Egyptosian on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Egyptosian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Egyptosian » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:08 am

Allanea wrote:OOC: Is that a typo or do you truly imagine you'll be allowed to pay 38 million instead of 37.5 billion?

typo its supossed to be 38 billion

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade