NATION

PASSWORD

ACC Defence Division - New aircraft! [MT|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

What would you like to see on the ACC Defence storefront?

New ground vehicles
10%
More soldier uniforms and equipment
24%
Munitions (guided and unguided)
5%
Aircraft
19%
Naval systems
17%
Surface-to-Air systems
10%
Custom design commissions (small arms, vehicles etc)
16%

Total votes : 63

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:13 pm

The United Republic of Tanzania wrote:Nation/organization name: The United Republic of Tanzania
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s):
5000x Assault Rifles
700x PG-6 Python Sniper Rifles
600x Ap-84 Duty pistols
5000x KN-60 Fragmentation Grenades
Organization receiving product(s): The Ministry of Defense and National Service
Shipment destination: Kigabomi Naval Base, Dar Es Salaam
Any offer (priority order, VIP etc) you wish to purchase with your order (leave blank if none):
Notes/requests: Our last order was received and praised by Davis Mwamunyange, Chief of Defense Forces, for it's reliability, firepower and overall improved authority that came with owning such machines of war. Because of the Chief's praise, President Magufuli has proclaimed that ACC Defense Division will be, essentially, supplying the entirety of the Tanzania People's Defense Forces with weapons of war now. More orders will come with more equipment.

Name of nation: The United Republic of Tanzania
Type of facility you would like to open in your nation (Manufacturing plant, HQ, R&D): Manufacturing Plant, Headquarters and R&D
Number of facilities you would like: 2
Requested location(s) of facilities:
Dar Es Salaam
Mwanza
Additional notes: The United Republic of Tanzania wishes to become a mainstay within the ACC Defense Division's power. Tanzania is welcoming the company with open arms.

To: Leader of Archandia President James Wood

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our services, however we would be grateful for some clarification. In your request for 5,000 assault rifles, you did not specify which assault rifle from our catalogue you wish to purchase. Your order is currently on hold, pending this amendment, with a standing total of $945,000, however with a 3% customer loyalty discount and a 5% surplus discount on the PG-6 rifles, this total is reduced to $893,900.

We are happy to announce however that your request to open two of each type of ACC Defence Division facility in your nation has been accepted. The opening of manufacturing plants will bring a boost to your local economy, while providing jobs and a general improvement to infrastructure and manufacturing capability. The introduction of regional headquarters will allow us to work more closely with our clients such as yourself and provide more timely and customer oriented services to you. Several R&D facilities are also sure to imrpove your domestic defence sector by enabling technology exchanges with some of our leading experts.

This will of course also provide you with a 30% discount on all future orders once construction of the facilities is underway. The men and material for these projects will be dispatched immediately, and facilities built by employing local services rather than foreign contractors.

We look forward to your timely response to amend this minor stipulation so we may process this order ASAP and begin shipping. We also greatly appreciate the kind words of Chief Mwamunyange in regards to the quality of our products. We are glad you are satisfied with our products thus far and hope you will continue to be so in the future.

Kind regards,
Leanne Eerun
Chief Operating Officer
ACC Defence Division.

Archandia wrote:To: Eoghan Malv, ACC Defense Division

Greetings, I have been told to purchase some armored vehicles from outside my country to help the military rebuilding program of the Archandian government. Recently, we have bought some helicopters, but we believe that that was not enough. Our neighbor is preparing for war. Helped by Queen Rachel we believe he will be dangerous. We need your help, and that is why I have written this letter for you. I have written the following order for your company to look at:

80x Búraló PMV: $168,000,000

I promise that the government has enough fund to purchase these armored vehicles. We will have enough funds to secure these vehicles. The money will be sent from the Sacrosanct Bank: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=427581

Thank you

President James Wood

To: Leader of Archandia President James Wood

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our product. The Búraló PMV is a top of the line wheeled armoured fighting vehicle and is sure to augment your fighting capabilities and better your forces' odds of success in a military engagement. The total cost of your order comes to $168,000,000 as you have stated (we appreciate the calculation on your part), however with a 2% first time purchase discount and 8% Sacrosanct transaction discount, this cost is reduced to $151,200,000. We trust you will find our products useful and wish you well in your endeavours, and hope that you will consider us for your future defence needs.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division.
Last edited by Astronea on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Auranistan
Secretary

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auranistan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:33 am

To: ACC Defense division

Greetings,

Our government has watched the FTA-02 CRARRV product page for a while. We have decided to buy 300 of these weapon systems. We are wondering if you will give us a 2.5% discount because we are planning to have you as one of our main suppliers of weapon systems.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Signed,

Akimi Nakamura
Secretary of State
♚ Puppet of the World Assembly Elite Member No. 57 ♚
Proudly located in NationStates' largest region, home to one of the largest armies in the world.
Think you're up for it? Challenge me openly in a writing competition here: viewforum.php?f=4
"Oh, is that a Pokédex? You must be helping Professor Rowan? What's your name? ... OK, hiii :) "

"I'll be sure to remember your fictional name! My name is Cynthia. I'm a Forum User just like you. I've been studying Pokémon mythology lately, just out of curiosity."

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:09 am

Auranistan wrote:To: ACC Defense division

Greetings,

Our government has watched the FTA-02 CRARRV product page for a while. We have decided to buy 300 of these weapon systems. We are wondering if you will give us a 2.5% discount because we are planning to have you as one of our main suppliers of weapon systems.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Signed,

Akimi Nakamura
Secretary of State

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our product. The total cost of your order comes to $2,100,000,000, however you are eligible for the 2% (not 2.5%) first time purchase discount, reducing this cost to $2,058,000,000. We trust you will find this product useful, and hope you will consider us for your future defence requirements.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division.
Last edited by Astronea on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Der Raich
Attaché

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Der Raich » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:34 am

Astronea wrote:
Der Raich wrote:Well,Guten tag!This is Herr Fuhrer from Der Raich speaking.Need to say I'm quite interested in your company.I would like you to open some Weapons factories here,in my state.Dont worry you will get financial aid,land also with workers and enginners.In case something will go wrong we will send you any possible help.If you will accept my terms,i would be greatly pleased,also you will get the text description of future projects and locations where they shall be builded.Sincerely your Herr Fuhrer from Der Raich.

Thank you for your interest in our company. We are happy to accept your request to open ACC manufacturing plants in your nation. We greatly appreciate the offer for financial assistance and labour, we will happily accept your assistance in projects and will eagerly employ local contractors in construction and running of the plants. Please state your term for planning, including how many facilities you wish to open and where you wish for them to be constructed.

Kind regards,
Leanne Eerun
ACC Defence COO.
So lets get to das point.I need 5 gunn factories 2 armored car factories 3 tanks factories in New Berlin.Nearly 13 guns 3 aviation 2 tanks and 1 electronics in Ruhr.Same in New Paris.23 gun and 7 tank in New Moskau.Plus nearly 200 military clothes armor and equipment.21 in Rome 13 in New Berlin.6 in New Oslo Stockholm and Helsinki.9 in new Moskau.59 in Arabic Territories.34 in African territories.Others where you wish.Also we need nearly 60 shells rockets and bullet factories.I know my order is not small however it is for the glory of Der Raich.As i siad you will get land workers enginners and if need financial help.

Pepsilandia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pepsilandia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:32 pm

“... Come Alive... ”

Greetings,

My name is Indra Nooyi, and I am the Chairperson of the Incorporated Territory of Pepsilandia. As a soft drink giant which is responsible for the administration of over 500,000 people and two medium sized cities, Pepsilandia has since 2010 been looking for a good foreign supplier for guns to arm some Pepsi rebels and jihadist commandants. I browsed your storefront thread this morning, and I must say that, “Hey, I’m loving it.”

So, down below will be the list of guns I will buy from ACC Defence Division:

AMW-280: we want 200,000 of them. That will be $220,000,000.00
PG-093 Mamba: we want 15,000 of them. That will be $58,500,000.00

My Treasurer said: “My God. I can feel my wallet looking more empty already.” But I believe that they are worthy investment for our incorporated sovereignty expansion programme. The total cost will be $287,000,000.00 and we will transfer that amount tomorrow from Sacrosanct Bank.

Thank you for reading this letter, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Indra Nooyi
Chairperson
Pepsilandia Incorporated
“Come Alive”

The City of Pepsilandia, brought to you by the co-founder of the Realm of Yohannes on Max barry's NationStates
❤️ When I post from this account, I'm posting because I'm bored at work ❤️
Keiner ist so blind wie der, welcher nicht sehen will

Terre Australes
Envoy

Founded: Jun 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Australes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Hello,

My name is dr. Francois C. L. Poirré.
His Majesty's government has ordered me to investigate the common market for new firearms and light vehicles for the transport and weaponization of small-sized formations through the Outback, and to fix the current problems with military hardware. Your goods could help us with that.

Now, the things that we would be looking for'd be 2,000 7,62mm MAR-12 "Jaghond" rifles, either fully automatic or semi-automatic, to expand the problem we had with firepower in light infantry formations. Automatic rifles in large calibers will be heavy guns, but will also pack enough punch to take out most things roaming around. We especially like the short barrel, which will allow our soldiers to be more mobile and move faster.

Aside from firearms, we were highly interested in the set of light vehicles that you had. To properly navigate the Bush, one needs a map, a radio, and an excellent vehicle. We want to try your vehicles, and see how well they operate in our hot and sandy enviroment. We would take 40 Roamix 6x6 LRRPs, and 8x the Viiltäjä A-IMV. The payment would be electronic, and we would like to pay you before you drop off the goods at Pérf in Western Australia.

I hope that you are willing to sell me your hardware, and I hope that your cars'll last in the outback.

Kind regards,

Francois C.L. Poirré, Ministère des armées

Nation/organization name: l'Armée de terre d'Australes, Royaume-Uni de terre Australes
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 2,000x MAR-12 Jaghond 7.62x51mm,
40x Roamix 6x6 LRRP
6x Viiltäjä A-IMV
Organization receiving product(s): l'Armée de Terre d'Australes, Australian Rangers Association
Shipment destination: Pérf (Perth, Western Australia)
Any offer (priority order, VIP etc) you wish to purchase with your order (leave blank if none): -
Notes/requests: The vehicles should be able to withstand hot temperatures and sand.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats!

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 am

Pepsilandia wrote:
(Image)

“... Come Alive... ”

Greetings,

My name is Indra Nooyi, and I am the Chairperson of the Incorporated Territory of Pepsilandia. As a soft drink giant which is responsible for the administration of over 500,000 people and two medium sized cities, Pepsilandia has since 2010 been looking for a good foreign supplier for guns to arm some Pepsi rebels and jihadist commandants. I browsed your storefront thread this morning, and I must say that, “Hey, I’m loving it.”

So, down below will be the list of guns I will buy from ACC Defence Division:

AMW-280: we want 200,000 of them. That will be $220,000,000.00
PG-093 Mamba: we want 15,000 of them. That will be $58,500,000.00

My Treasurer said: “My God. I can feel my wallet looking more empty already.” But I believe that they are worthy investment for our incorporated sovereignty expansion programme. The total cost will be $287,000,000.00 and we will transfer that amount tomorrow from Sacrosanct Bank.

Thank you for reading this letter, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Indra Nooyi
Chairperson
Pepsilandia Incorporated
“Come Alive”

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our product. The total cost of your purchase comes to $287,000,000, however with a 2% customer loyalty discount and a 8% Sacrosanct transfer discount, this cost is reduced to $258,300,000. We appreciate your repeat business, and look forward to supplying your defence needs in the future.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division.

Terre Australes wrote:
Hello,

My name is dr. Francois C. L. Poirré.
His Majesty's government has ordered me to investigate the common market for new firearms and light vehicles for the transport and weaponization of small-sized formations through the Outback, and to fix the current problems with military hardware. Your goods could help us with that.

Now, the things that we would be looking for'd be 2,000 7,62mm MAR-12 "Jaghond" rifles, either fully automatic or semi-automatic, to expand the problem we had with firepower in light infantry formations. Automatic rifles in large calibers will be heavy guns, but will also pack enough punch to take out most things roaming around. We especially like the short barrel, which will allow our soldiers to be more mobile and move faster.

Aside from firearms, we were highly interested in the set of light vehicles that you had. To properly navigate the Bush, one needs a map, a radio, and an excellent vehicle. We want to try your vehicles, and see how well they operate in our hot and sandy enviroment. We would take 40 Roamix 6x6 LRRPs, and 8x the Viiltäjä A-IMV. The payment would be electronic, and we would like to pay you before you drop off the goods at Pérf in Western Australia.

I hope that you are willing to sell me your hardware, and I hope that your cars'll last in the outback.

Kind regards,

Francois C.L. Poirré, Ministère des armées

Nation/organization name: l'Armée de terre d'Australes, Royaume-Uni de terre Australes
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 2,000x MAR-12 Jaghond 7.62x51mm,
40x Roamix 6x6 LRRP
6x Viiltäjä A-IMV
Organization receiving product(s): l'Armée de Terre d'Australes, Australian Rangers Association
Shipment destination: Pérf (Perth, Western Australia)
Any offer (priority order, VIP etc) you wish to purchase with your order (leave blank if none): -
Notes/requests: The vehicles should be able to withstand hot temperatures and sand.

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We understand the need for rugged and durable equipment that can operate in extreme environments. Your choice of the MAR-12 in 7.62x51mm is an excellent fit for sandy environments. Its design incorporates the simple action of the AM-64 while improving on its resistance to the elements with a more well protected receiver that keeps out all kinds of mud, dirt and sand.

The Roamik 6x6 LRRP vehicles are especially well suited for traversing loose terrain such as sand, and its design is relatively simple, being no more complex than a traditional 4x4 vehicle. Additional armoured inserts under the belly of the vehicle and shock-absorbant seats protect against mines and IED. The vehicle has an operational range of 1600km, allowing it to last for extended periods in remote regions without need for refuelling.

The Viiltäjä A-IMV is fitted with air conditioning for crew comfort, A central tire inflation system (CTIS) and run-flat inserts allow the I-AMV to travel at least 30 miles at 30 mph even if two tires lose pressure. The vehicle also features a traction control system and anti-lock brakes, allowing it to traverse challenging terrain in less than ideal conditions.

The total cost of your order comes to $8,200,000, however with a 2% first time purchase discount this cost is reduced to $8,036,000. We are confident that our products will meet your operational requirements, and we hope you will consider us for your future defence requirements.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division.
Last edited by Astronea on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:48 am

UPDATE: We are excited to announce that our new vehicle customization page dubbed "Design your own AFV", is now operational! It features our modular armoured vehicle, the Buralo PMV, as a fully customizable chassis with a plethora of upgrades, armaments and customization options, allowing customers to design the vehicle to their own specifications, rather than relying on the pre-made variants already listed on our storefront. The price of the vehicle depends entirely on what you want for your vehicle. From a cost effective troop transport to a top of the line reconnaissance ISTAR vehicle, choose the options that fit your requirements and price range!

This gives you, the customer, full autonomy over deciding exactly which aspects you want for your armoured fighting vehicle, allowing you to customize it to your own specifications, for the specific mission requirements of your fighting force. We look forward to expanding our range to include more vehicles going forward, and are incredibly excited by the opportunities this new program presents. Use the order format on that page to post your requests here! You can also find the format under the "orders" menu on our homepage
Last edited by Astronea on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Gregenia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregenia » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:18 pm

Nation/organization name: The Peoples Republic of Gregenia
180,000 PG-093 Mamba ($702,000,000)
Organization receiving product(s): The Gregenian Military Department
Shipment destination: Fort Yuri
Any offer (priority order, VIP etc) you wish to purchase with your order (leave blank if none):
Notes/requests:
---- United Socialist Republics of Gregenia ----
"Viva Gregenia!"
A Socailst Union in Asia with the estimated population of 347 Million.
A 19.5 civilization, according to this index.
Embassy Application|Nuclear Corner Store|Factbook
Male|Straight |15|Authoritarian|American|Plays Guitar|Computer Programmer|History Buff|Owns Meme Page|

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Gregenia wrote:Nation/organization name: The Peoples Republic of Gregenia
180,000 PG-093 Mamba ($702,000,000)
Organization receiving product(s): The Gregenian Military Department
Shipment destination: Fort Yuri
Notes/requests:

Thank you for your interest in our product. The total cost of your order comes to $702,000,000, however with a 2% first time purchase discount, this total is reduced to $687,960,000. The products will be dispatched to Fort Yuri immediately, and you will be notified upon final delivery. We trust you will find our products useful, and hope you will consider us for your future defence requirements.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division.

Altsea
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Altsea » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:44 am

Nation/organization name: Altsean Gewapende Magt
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 50x Viiltäjä A-IMV, 150x RKA Logistics Vehicle, 10x RKA recovery vehicle, 40x KS-155 Toirneach
Organization/department receiving product(s): Altsean Army “Grondmagte”
Shipment destination: Port Argur, Altsea
Notes/requests: We humbly request all vehicles be painted in an arid/destert "sand" colour.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 pm

Customer information:
Name of nation/organization: Cossack Khanate
Entity you are purchasing for (Military branch, PMC etc): Royal Cossack Ground Forces

Vehicle configuration
1.) Power pack: TE100 Lura Diesel
2.) Protection (leave blank if none): Aras APS
3.) Sensors (leave blank if none): Iris III panoramic sight
4.) Battle management systems (leave blank if none): Victor Battle Management (VBM)
5.) Armament (leave blank if none):
    Turret: DRT Bavra turret
    Primary weapon: ASK-57M heavy autocannon
    Secondary weapons
    RWS: VS-92 Snáthaid ATGM
    Coax: KN-3T MMG
    Pintle (leave blank if none: AG-97T

Shipping information[b]
Quantity: x100
Shipping destination: 1st RCGF Base, Selvik, Cossack Khanate

[b]Miscellaneous requests

Desired variant name/designation: CV-96
Desired paint scheme (leave blank if factory): small Cossack flag printed on sides and turret, if possible
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Altsea wrote:Nation/organization name: Altsean Gewapende Magt
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 50x Viiltäjä A-IMV, 150x RKA Logistics Vehicle, 10x RKA recovery vehicle, 40x KS-155 Toirneach
Organization/department receiving product(s): Altsean Army “Grondmagte”
Shipment destination: Port Argur, Altsea
Notes/requests: We humbly request all vehicles be painted in an arid/destert "sand" colour.

Greetings,

Thank you for your order. As requested, all products will be delivered in our arid environment paint scheme. The total cost of your delivery comes to $76,450,000, however with a first time purchase discount of 2%, this total cost is reduced to $74,921,000. Once ready, the products will be dispatched via maritime shipping to Port Argur, as requested. We trust you will find our products useful, and look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division

Cossack Khanate wrote:Customer information:
Entity you are purchasing for (Military branch, PMC etc): Royal Cossack Ground Forces

Vehicle configuration
4.) Battle management systems (leave blank if none): Victor Battle Management (VBM)
    Secondary weapons

Shipping information[b]

Desired paint scheme (leave blank if factory): small Cossack flag printed on sides and turret, if possible

Greetings,

Thank you very much for your custom order of the Buralo PMV. The configuration you have chosen, designated the CV-96, has been verified and approved for export by the ACC Defence ground systems commission group. We have put together your chosen package, and would like to present you with your new generation Infantry Fighting Vehicle: The CV-96

We have provided a rendering of your weapons package, as well as a detailed write-up specific to the CV-96 variant designated for Cossack Khanate service, which may be found below.

The unit cost of your order comes to: $3,120,550 per vehicle, totalling $312,055,000 for your order of one hundred vehicles. With your first time purchase discount, this total comes to $305,813,900. We would like to commend you on your excellent selections. The combination of situational awareness, range and firepower gives the CV-96 real teeth, while maintaining the conventional combat loadout of a wheeled IFV. It is truly a weapon designed for versatility, warfare and battlefield dominance.

We trust you will find the CV-96 a dependable system that exceeds your expectations, and we look forward to doing business together in the future.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division

CV-96

Weight: 18,004.5 kg
Length: 7.9 m

Width: 2.9 m (9 ft 6 in)

Height:
3.0 m (9 ft 10 in)
Power pack: TE100 Lura 530 kW (711 hp) engine
Operational range: 1,100 km (684 mi)
Power/weight ratio: 24.3 PS/t (max weight)
Speed: 103 km/h (64 mph) on road, up to 13 km/h in water, 27–33 km/h off road
Crew: 3 crew (commander, gunner, driver) + 8 passengers
Suspension: 8×8 wheeled independent hydro pneumatic suspension
Primary armament:
ASK-57M autocannon
Caliber: 57mm
Rate of fire: 120 rounds per minute
Muzzle velocity: 1,000 rounds per minute
Effective firing range 4,000 metres
Maximum firing range 8,000 metres
Secondary armament:
4x VS-92 ATGM launchers (12 missiles total)
Effective firing range: 150-9,000 metres
Coax:
KN-3T MMG
Caliber: 7.62x54mm
Capacity: 2,000 rounds
Pintle:
AG-97T automatic grenade launcher
Caliber: 40mm
Capacity: 200 rounds
Unit cost: $3,120,550

Overview:
The CV-96 is an 8x8 wheeled armoured-fighting vehicle in Cossack Khanate military service. It is a Khanate variant of the Buralo PMV, designed to the specifications of Cossack Khanate military officials. It features a number of upgrades in performance, firepower, optics and protection over standard Buralo PMV variants.
It features superb manoeuvrability, combat lethality and situational awareness.

The CV-96 is a devastating foe in close quarters and in open battlefields.
The upgraded model has a higher top speed, further range and more powerful engine than the basic export model, as well as a heavier caliber ASK-57M autocannon and VS-92 ATGMs, allowing the CV-96 to engage a number of targets, from aircraft, to infantry and main battle tanks up to 9km away.

Versatility and combat lethality are this model’s strengths. The CV-96 uses combat-proven weapon systems, while integrating the most modern optics and communications systems to keep its user ahead of the technological curve.

Armament:
The CV-96 mounts the DRT Bavra, an enclosed 2-man turret designed for use with heavy calibre weapons such as autocannons. It features full 360° mechanical and electric rotation and a weapon mount with +70° elevation and depression -10°, more than capable of engaging targets at high elevations such as high rise buildings or low flying aircraft.

The primary armament is the devastating ASK-57M autocannon, previously used with anti-aircraft systems. The 57mm autocannon has an effective range of up to 8 km and fires at a rate of 120–140 rds/min. This gives the CV-96 significant lethality against all manner of targets, making it incredibly versatile in mission roles.
80–100 rounds are carried within the turret with an additional 100 stowed away. The 57mm calibre allows for the engagement of light armoured and soft targets, ATGM crews, and even aerial targets (UAVs, aircraft and helicopters). It takes 1–3 seconds to change the type of munition for the cannon for rapid engagement of multiple threat types.

It is able to destroy most light armoured threats, even those using applique armour due, which would normally stop a 25mm or 30mm cannon from penetrating. It may even defeat the armour of main battle tanks using specialized ammunition, if targeting weak points within the armour. The ASK-57M’s ability to defeat various forms of structures is unprecedented when compared to other weapons of its class.

ASK-57M munitions feature:
-AAT-57A: anti-tank round with sharp penetrator, blunt cap and an aerodynamic cover, with tracer and a delayed-action base fuze. Penetration: 96 mm RHA at 1000 m range or 106mm at 500m.
-AAR-57B HE-T: Impact-fuzed fragmentation shell for anti-aircraft use. Nose fuze with self-destruct function and a tracer.

As if a heavy autocannon wasn’t enough, the CV-96 also comes equipped with 4 VS-92 ATGM launchers, two mounted on either side of the turret, storing 12 missiles in total. With a range of up to 9km and a penetration of 1300mm of RHA after ERA, thanks to its tandem HEAT warhead, nothing is safe from the CV-96’s reach.

For further anti-infantry capabilities, the CV-96’s Bavra turret comes equipped with a coaxial 7.62x54mm KN-3T medium machinegun. With over 2,000 rounds, the KN-3 makes a reliable secondary weapon when the heavy punch of the CV-96’s main 57mm gun isn’t required.

For times when maximum firepower is called for, however, Cossack crews can depend upon the AG-97T automatic grenade launcher, with its 120 RPM rate of fire and 200 rounds of 40mm grenades. Pintle mounted, and able to be operated by crew hatch-up or with a solenoid trigger from inside the turret, the AG-97 can saturate a target area up to 7km away, or devastate enemy positions up close.

Optics and sensors:
The CV-96 features an advanced suite of optical sensors designed for enhanced combat awareness, target detection, acquisition and accurate engagement at extended ranges. The IFV features the Iris III panoramic commander sight with on-board FLIR and laser designator, as well as a gunner Karum OPTI-240 sight and ORA 260 stabilized day / night periscopic sight with GEN II+ image intensifier, and Lari II laser designator/rangefinder. The on-board Amarin II second generation FLIR sight has a detection range of up to 4.5 km, able to identify tank-sized targets up to 10 km away.

The Iris III is a hunter-killer sight for the commander, which is independent of the gunner’s sight, allowing for improved situational and combat awareness of the vehicle. It features an independent third generation IRNV/FLIR optical camera, giving the commander 360-degree coverage and the ability to detect targets up to 7 km, and tank sized targets at over 10 km ranges.
Its on-board laser designator/rangefinder is able to paint and range targets for the vehicle’s gunner and other friendly units, up to 20km away. Such a system is often used on the most modern main battle tanks.

All CV-96 vehicles feature the VBM, (Victor Battle Management) system, a comprehensive battle management system comprised of a colour tactical map display which integrates with GPS to show the real-time position of the host-vehicle as well as that of friendly and hostile forces, including aircraft. It can be used for route mapping and mission planning.

The VBM provides the CV-96 with unmatched tactical awareness, allowing for commanders to execute precise and complex manoeuvres. The rapid collating and sharing of intelligence helps crews identify, engage, and destroy enemy positions before they’re able to respond. The VBM system manages and updates the call signs and identities of IFFs in the battlespace, as well as last known positions and statuses (PAC counts etc). VBM also streamlines communications, allowing seamless coordination with radio communications and management of channels.

Protection:

The CV-96’s hull and turret are aluminium with a layer of ballistic steel fitted to provide higher protection. The front and the underside armour of the IFV can protect from 25mm to 30mm rounds and 6kg TNT blasts. All-round protection is rated up to 14.5mm armour-piercing rounds. The interior is equipped with kevlar to protect against fragmentation and ballistic penetration

Its on-board Aras Active Protection System provides an 80% increase in overall survivability, and up to 1.5-2 times higher survivability rate against RPGs, giving the CV-96 unprecedented all-round protection both in urban environments and open terrain.

The CV-96 is also equipped with nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) protection, as well as air conditioning and automatic fire suppression systems.

Aras is an active-protection suite that uses an AESA radar and can link with third party laser-warning devices to detect incoming warheads. Upon detection, a vertically launcher countermeasure missile is fired that detonates near or direct impacts the inbound threat, destroying it before it hits the vehicle.
Its upward arch trajectory when launched reduces risks of injury to nearby friendly forces and non-combatants.

In conjunction with radar input, a digital computer scans an arc around the tank for threats. The ballistic computer employs the information processed by the radar, including information such as flight parameters and velocity when engaging projectiles. The computer has a reaction time of 0.05 seconds and protects the vehicle over a 360-degree arc.

The system engages targets within 50 metres (55 yd.) of the vehicle it is defending, and the ammunition detonates at around 1.5 metres (1.6 yd.) from the threat. It will engage any threat approaching the tank between the velocities of 70 metres per second (230 ft./s) and 700 metres per second (2,300 ft./s), and can detect false targets, such as outgoing projectiles, birds and small calibre bullets. Aras works during the day and night, and the lack of electromagnetic interference allows the system to be used by multiple vehicles as a team.

The 27-volt system requires approximately one kilowatt of power, and weighs around 1,100 kilograms (2,400 lb). Aras increases a vehicle’s probability of surviving a rocket-propelled grenade by between 1.5–2 times.

Performance:
The CV-96 features a TE100 Lura supercharged diesel engine. With an above average top speed and a higher power/weight ratio, the CV-96 is capable of moving heavy payloads over longer distances. Useful for when carrying a full combat load of all its weapons while transporting a full complement of troops.

The driveline includes all-wheel drive, 14.00 R 20 tyres with run flat devices, disc brakes and central tyre inflation system (CTIS). The central tyre inflation capability gives reduced ground pressure. All wheels have independent suspension. In the suspension system there are hydro-pneumatic elements with optional vehicle ride height control.

The vehicle is fitted with two shrouded propellers, one on each side at the rear of the hull for amphibious capability.

The CV-96 was commissioned for the Cossack Khanate military in January 2019, having purchased a hundred units from ACC Defence Division for $305,813,900.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Astronea wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:Customer information:

Vehicle configuration
    Secondary weapons

Shipping information[b]

Greetings,

Thank you very much for your custom order of the Buralo PMV. The configuration you have chosen, designated the CV-96, has been verified and approved for export by the ACC Defence ground systems commission group. We have put together your chosen package, and would like to present you with your new generation Infantry Fighting Vehicle: The CV-96

We have provided a rendering of your weapons package, as well as a detailed write-up specific to the CV-96 variant designated for Cossack Khanate service, which may be found below.

The unit cost of your order comes to: $3,120,550 per vehicle, totalling $312,055,000 for your order of one hundred vehicles. With your first time purchase discount, this total comes to $305,813,900. We would like to commend you on your excellent selections. The combination of situational awareness, range and firepower gives the CV-96 real teeth, while maintaining the conventional combat loadout of a wheeled IFV. It is truly a weapon designed for versatility, warfare and battlefield dominance.

We trust you will find the CV-96 a dependable system that exceeds your expectations, and we look forward to doing business together in the future.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division

CV-96

Height:
3.0 m (9 ft 10 in)
Primary armament:
ASK-57M autocannon
Secondary armament:
Coax:
KN-3T MMG
Pintle:

Overview:
The CV-96 is an 8x8 wheeled armoured-fighting vehicle in Cossack Khanate military service. It is a Khanate variant of the Buralo PMV, designed to the specifications of Cossack Khanate military officials. It features a number of upgrades in performance, firepower, optics and protection over standard Buralo PMV variants.

The upgraded model has a higher top speed, further range and more powerful engine than the basic export model, as well as a heavier caliber ASK-57M autocannon and VS-92 ATGMs, allowing the CV-96 to engage a number of targets, from aircraft, to infantry and main battle tanks up to 9km away.

Versatility and combat lethality are this model’s strengths. The CV-96 uses combat-proven weapon systems, while integrating the most modern optics and communications systems to keep its user ahead of the technological curve.

Armament:
The CV-96 mounts the DRT Bavra, an enclosed 2-man turret designed for use with heavy calibre weapons such as autocannons. It features full 360° mechanical and electric rotation and a weapon mount with +70° elevation and depression -10°, more than capable of engaging targets at high elevations such as high rise buildings or low flying aircraft.

The primary armament is the devastating ASK-57M autocannon, previously used with anti-aircraft systems. The 57mm autocannon has an effective range of up to 8 km and fires at a rate of 120–140 rds/min. This gives the CV-96 significant lethality against all manner of targets, making it incredibly versatile in mission roles.
80–100 rounds are carried within the turret with an additional 100 stowed away. The 57mm calibre allows for the engagement of light armoured and soft targets, ATGM crews, and even aerial targets (UAVs, aircraft and helicopters). It takes 1–3 seconds to change the type of munition for the cannon for rapid engagement of multiple threat types.

It is able to destroy most light armoured threats, even those using applique armour due, which would normally stop a 25mm or 30mm cannon from penetrating. It may even defeat the armour of main battle tanks using specialized ammunition, if targeting weak points within the armour. The ASK-57M’s ability to defeat various forms of structures is unprecedented when compared to other weapons of its class.

-AAT-57A: anti-tank round with sharp penetrator, blunt cap and an aerodynamic cover, with tracer and a delayed-action base fuze. Penetration: 96 mm RHA at 1000 m range or 106mm at 500m.
-AAR-57B HE-T: Impact-fuzed fragmentation shell for anti-aircraft use. Nose fuze with self-destruct function and a tracer.

As if a heavy autocannon wasn’t enough, the CV-96 also comes equipped with 4 VS-92 ATGM launchers, two mounted on either side of the turret, storing 12 missiles in total. With a range of up to 9km and a penetration of 1300mm of RHA after ERA, thanks to its tandem HEAT warhead, nothing is safe from the CV-96’s reach.

For further anti-infantry capabilities, the CV-96’s Bavra turret comes equipped with a coaxial 7.62x54mm KN-3T medium machinegun. With over 2,000 rounds, the KN-3 makes a reliable secondary weapon when the heavy punch of the CV-96’s main 57mm gun isn’t required.

For times when maximum firepower is called for, however, Cossack crews can depend upon the AG-97T automatic grenade launcher, with its 120 RPM rate of fire and 200 rounds of 40mm grenades. Pintle mounted, and able to be operated by crew hatch-up or with a solenoid trigger from inside the turret, the AG-97 can saturate a target area up to 7km away, or devastate enemy positions up close.

Optics and sensors:
The CV-96 features an advanced suite of optical sensors designed for enhanced combat awareness, target detection, acquisition and accurate engagement at extended ranges. The IFV features the Iris III panoramic commander sight with on-board FLIR and laser designator, as well as a gunner Karum OPTI-240 sight and ORA 260 stabilized day / night periscopic sight with GEN II+ image intensifier, and Lari II laser designator/rangefinder. The on-board Amarin II second generation FLIR sight has a detection range of up to 4.5 km, able to identify tank-sized targets up to 10 km away.

The Iris III is a hunter-killer sight for the commander, which is independent of the gunner’s sight, allowing for improved situational and combat awareness of the vehicle. It features an independent third generation IRNV/FLIR optical camera, giving the commander 360-degree coverage and the ability to detect targets up to 7 km, and tank sized targets at over 10 km ranges.
Its on-board laser designator/rangefinder is able to paint and range targets for the vehicle’s gunner and other friendly units, up to 20km away. Such a system is often used on the most modern main battle tanks.

All CV-96 vehicles feature the VBM, (Victor Battle Management) system, a comprehensive battle management system comprised of a colour tactical map display which integrates with GPS to show the real-time position of the host-vehicle as well as that of friendly and hostile forces, including aircraft. It can be used for route mapping and mission planning.

The VBM provides the CV-96 with unmatched tactical awareness, allowing for commanders to execute precise and complex manoeuvres. The rapid collating and sharing of intelligence helps crews identify, engage, and destroy enemy positions before they’re able to respond. The VBM system manages and updates the call signs and identities of IFFs in the battlespace, as well as last known positions and statuses (PAC counts etc). VBM also streamlines communications, allowing seamless coordination with radio communications and management of channels.

Protection:

The CV-96’s hull and turret are aluminium with a layer of ballistic steel fitted to provide higher protection. The front and the underside armour of the IFV can protect from 25mm to 30mm rounds and 6kg TNT blasts. All-round protection is rated up to 14.5mm armour-piercing rounds. The interior is equipped with kevlar to protect against fragmentation and ballistic penetration

Its on-board Aras Active Protection System provides an 80% increase in overall survivability, and up to 1.5-2 times higher survivability rate against RPGs, giving the CV-96 unprecedented all-round protection both in urban environments and open terrain.

The CV-96 is also equipped with nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) protection, as well as air conditioning and automatic fire suppression systems.

Aras is an active-protection suite that uses an AESA radar and can link with third party laser-warning devices to detect incoming warheads. Upon detection, a vertically launcher countermeasure missile is fired that detonates near or direct impacts the inbound threat, destroying it before it hits the vehicle.
Its upward arch trajectory when launched reduces risks of injury to nearby friendly forces and non-combatants.

In conjunction with radar input, a digital computer scans an arc around the tank for threats. The ballistic computer employs the information processed by the radar, including information such as flight parameters and velocity when engaging projectiles. The computer has a reaction time of 0.05 seconds and protects the vehicle over a 360-degree arc.

The system engages targets within 50 metres (55 yd.) of the vehicle it is defending, and the ammunition detonates at around 1.5 metres (1.6 yd.) from the threat. It will engage any threat approaching the tank between the velocities of 70 metres per second (230 ft./s) and 700 metres per second (2,300 ft./s), and can detect false targets, such as outgoing projectiles, birds and small calibre bullets. Aras works during the day and night, and the lack of electromagnetic interference allows the system to be used by multiple vehicles as a team.

The 27-volt system requires approximately one kilowatt of power, and weighs around 1,100 kilograms (2,400 lb). Aras increases a vehicle’s probability of surviving a rocket-propelled grenade by between 1.5–2 times.

Performance:
The CV-96 features a TE100 Lura supercharged diesel engine. With an above average top speed and a higher power/weight ratio, the CV-96 is capable of moving heavy payloads over longer distances. Useful for when carrying a full combat load of all its weapons while transporting a full complement of troops.

The driveline includes all-wheel drive, 14.00 R 20 tyres with run flat devices, disc brakes and central tyre inflation system (CTIS). The central tyre inflation capability gives reduced ground pressure. All wheels have independent suspension. In the suspension system there are hydro-pneumatic elements with optional vehicle ride height control.

The vehicle is fitted with two shrouded propellers, one on each side at the rear of the hull for amphibious capability.

The CV-96 was commissioned for the Cossack Khanate military in January 2019, having purchased a hundred units from ACC Defence Division for $305,813,900.

To: Whom it may concern at ACC defense Division
From: Secretariat of the Royal Cossack Ground Forces, Ministry of Security

Dear Sirs/Madams,

We are pleased to say that we are far more than satisfied with the CV-96 design, and it goes up and over of the standard of the attributed we had in mind. We are sure that we will have even more praises once we test an IFV when they arrive in Selvik. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with your company in the future.

Signed,

Secretariat of the Ground Forces ,and,
Officers of the 1st RCGF Base, Selvik, Cossack Khanate
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:51 am

UPDATE: Two new personnel equipment packages have been added to the storefront, with the introduction of the Warfighter line of loadouts, which can be found under personnel equipment.

Designed for specialist combat troops and special operations forces, the Warfighter packages currently include the Urban Combat Operations Suit "Titan", which boasts exceptional protection against bullets and shrapnel without sacrificing mobility, as well as the Saoisre Hight Altitude Insertion Kit (HAIK), custom tailored for airborne operations involving HALO/HAHO jumps at exceptional altitudes. This system is due to be upgraded once we find a hardware tender for our PRA-1 Jump Master navigation system.

All items in the personnel equipment section may be purchased individually, or as a whole in their relevant packages. Stay tuned, as more equipment packs are unveiled, along with other new and exciting products yet to come.

Please also take a moment to vote in our ongoing poll, located at the top of the storefront. Your input helps us make informed business and marketing decisions, in order to continue to provide the best products and services available.

Regards,
Artem Roche
ACC Defence Division CEO

Cossack Khanate wrote:
Astronea wrote:
Greetings,

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division

CV-96

(Image)

Height:
3.0 m (9 ft 10 in)
Primary armament:
ASK-57M autocannon
Secondary armament:
Coax:
KN-3T MMG
Pintle:

Overview:

Armament:

Optics and sensors:

Protection:

Performance:

To: Whom it may concern at ACC defense Division
From: Secretariat of the Royal Cossack Ground Forces, Ministry of Security

Dear Sirs/Madams,

We are pleased to say that we are far more than satisfied with the CV-96 design, and it goes up and over of the standard of the attributed we had in mind. We are sure that we will have even more praises once we test an IFV when they arrive in Selvik. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with your company in the future.

Signed,

Secretariat of the Ground Forces ,and,
Officers of the 1st RCGF Base, Selvik, Cossack Khanate

To: Secretariat of the Royal Cossack Ground Forces, Ministry of Security

Dear Secretariat,

Thank you for your kind words. We are elated to hear that the production model matches your design specifications. Final preparations are being made for assembly of the existing hulls. The DRT Bavra turrets are currently being fitted with the ASK-57M autocannon as of my writing this. We expect delivery to begin in the next 3 days, two batches of 50 vehicles to arrive in Selvik by the 3rd of February, 2019. You will be notified upon final delivery of the product.

Regards,
Thorulf O'Rourke
Logistics coordinator
ACC Defence Division

Ninawa
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Order

Postby Ninawa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 am

To: ACC Defence Division

Greetings, I would like to Order the following things.

40.000x AMW-280 assault rifle's
10.000x KN-3 AO machine gun's
3000x PG-093 Mamba's
2000x TPS R-30's
5000x AP-84 Duty's
10.000x AG-11 grenade launcher's
40.000x D-PAT's
100.000x KN-60 grenade's

I know, it is a big order. We plan on rebuilding the Ninawan Military.

Warm Greetings,

Commisioner Bailey

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:42 am

Ninawa wrote:To: ACC Defence Division

Greetings, I would like to Order the following things.

40.000x AMW-280 assault rifle's
10.000x KN-3 AO machine gun's
3000x PG-093 Mamba's
2000x TPS R-30's
5000x AP-84 Duty's
10.000x AG-11 grenade launcher's
40.000x D-PAT's
100.000x KN-60 grenade's

I know, it is a big order. We plan on rebuilding the Ninawan Military.

Warm Greetings,

Commisioner Bailey

To: Commisioner Bailey, Ninawan Government

Greetings,

Thank you for your order. The total cost of your purchase comes to $158,050,000, however with a 2% first time purchase discount, this cost is reduced to £154,889,000. We trust that these products will improve your forces' lethality and fighting ability, proving to be reliable and effective additions to your arsenal. We wish you luck in your government's ongoing renovation of your armed forces, and look forward to doing business again in the future.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales Coordinator
ACC Defence Division

Ninawa
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ninawa » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:02 am

Greetings,

we have wired the funds for the previous purchase, but we are interested in more of your products.
We would like to order 3x Búraló PMV's in the 30mm turret version for testing and evaluation purposes.

With regards,

Commisioner Bailey

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:56 pm

Greetings,

we have wired the funds for the previous purchase, but we are interested in more of your products.
We would like to order 3x Búraló PMV's in the 30mm turret version for testing and evaluation purposes.

With regards,

Commisioner Bailey

Thank you for your additional order. The total purchase cost comes to $6,300,000, however with a 2% repeat business discount, this total is reduced to $6,174,000. Your delivery will be shipped to the address of the previous order. We trust you will find these products prove reliable in testing. ACC Defence would like to offer technical advisors on-hand to provide assistance with these products, should you so desire it. We look forward to hearing from you regarding this. For now, your order is placed and will be shipped for delivery in the next 48 hours.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Logistics Coordinator
ACC Defence Division
Last edited by Astronea on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninawa
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ninawa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:33 am

Astronea wrote:

Greetings,

With regards,

Commisioner Bailey

Thank you for your additional order. The total purchase cost comes to $6,300,000, however with a 2% repeat business discount, this total is reduced to $6,174,000. Your delivery will be shipped to the address of the previous order. We trust you will find these products prove reliable in testing. ACC Defence would like to offer technical advisors on-hand to provide assistance with these products, should you so desire it. We look forward to hearing from you regarding this. For now, your order is placed and will be shipped for delivery in the next 48 hours.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Logistics Coordinator
ACC Defence Division

Hello Again.
Yes, technical advisors would be great. When the vehicles arrive they will be sent to the Alpha Traininggrounds located at the linked coordinates.
Please send your technical advisors there as testing on the vehicles will commense there.
With regards,

Commisioner Bailey

Karevka
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:29 am

I request 500 JLR-82s and the same number of AG-96s. Shipping location is Megorod Airbase.
Last edited by Karevka on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:20 am

Karevka wrote:I request 500 JLR-82s and the same number of AG-96s.

Greetings,

Thank you for your order. The total cost of your purchase comes to $76,930,000 with a 2% first time purchase discount. Please designate a shipping location and we will dispatch the order as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you, and hope you will consider ACC Defence for your future security needs.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales Coordinator
ACC Defence

Karevka
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:49 pm

We apologize for our shortsightedness in specifying a shipping location. Nevertheless we wish to repeat our order.

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:13 am

Name of nation:Willitya
Type of facility you would like to open in your nation: Manufacturing plant hq and r&d
[b]Number of facilities you would like: 2
[b]Requested location(s) of facilities: Port Oliver
[b]Additional notes
:
Last edited by Willitya on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:18 am

Nation/organization name:Willitya DoD
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s):5,000 Saoirse HAIK 8,000 AMW-280 4,000 FTA-02 AWK 5,000 AP-92 Spekter “Banshee”
Organization receiving product(s):Special Forces Corps
Shipment destination:Port Oliver
Any offer (priority order, VIP etc) you wish to purchase with your order (leave blank if none):VIP
Notes/requests:
Last edited by Willitya on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade