NATION

PASSWORD

ACC Defence Division - New aircraft! [MT|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

What would you like to see on the ACC Defence storefront?

New ground vehicles
10%
More soldier uniforms and equipment
24%
Munitions (guided and unguided)
5%
Aircraft
19%
Naval systems
17%
Surface-to-Air systems
10%
Custom design commissions (small arms, vehicles etc)
16%

Total votes : 63

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Mon May 21, 2018 6:37 am

Attention: The first stage of refurbishments has begun. The first two pages of our storefront have now received an update to layout and content, including a new small arms catalogue with several new designs, as well as new write-ups for existing products. We also have
new and exciting investment opportunities!

Introducing new anti personnel mines, two new personal defence weapons and the Rosvo line of shotguns. (H-10 and H-55). Thank you for your continued business, we look forward to more exciting updates in the future.

Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Mon May 21, 2018 7:06 am

Greetings,

How are you Sir? I am back again for more vehicles. The company I am working for wants to import the following:

Nation/organization name: Royal Procurement Corporation
Products and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 400x Búraló "Saighdeoir" SPAAG
Organization receiving product(s): Royal Westwickporti Army
Shipment destination: Our capital city's port
Any offer (priority order, VIP etc) you wish to purchase with your order (leave blank if none):
Notes/requests: we will wire the money from Sacrosanct Bank. Thank you
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Mon May 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Westwickport wrote:Greetings,

How are you Sir? I am back again for more vehicles. The company I am working for wants to import the following:

Nation/organization name: Royal Procurement Corporation
Products and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 400x Búraló "Saighdeoir" SPAAG
Organization receiving product(s): Royal Westwickporti Army
Shipment destination: Our capital city's port
Any offer (priority order, VIP etc) you wish to purchase with your order (leave blank if none):
Notes/requests: we will wire the money from Sacrosanct Bank. Thank you

Thank you for your order. The total cost of your order comes to $1,840,000,000, however with a 2% repeat business discount and a 5% Sacrosanct transaction discount, this total is reduced to $1,711,200,000. The products will be shipped to the address as specified, dispatched immediately in batches of 50 via freighter. We appreciate your repeat business and trust you will find these products to your standards. Thank you for choosing ACC Defence, we look forward to doing business again in the future.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
ACC Defence sales coordinator

Tippercommon
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tippercommon » Tue May 22, 2018 3:51 am

Good morning!

My name is Richard and I am the Chief Industrial Development Officer at Tiptec - the forward arm of the Tiperyn Bureau of Defense Technology Exports. As the representative of 9 firearms manufacturers in Tiperyn, each steeped with a rich history of firearms design and hardened by three centuries of arms manufacturing for one of Anterra's great powers, I am happy to extend to you an offer that will cement our two firms' long-term relationship.

The Tiperyn Ministry of Commerce is interested in sanctioning an ACC Defense Division research & development center to be opened in the Ambrosia Metropolitan Area - Tiperyn's political and economic capital. In addition, we would like to propose an exchange by which senior engineers from our represented firearms and armored vehicle manufacturers learn and participate in ACC's manufacturing process, while engineers from ACC do the same at Tiperyn facilities. The knowledge either of us stand to gain from such an arrangement would be immensely beneficial; not just for our production and growth, but for the relationship between our two great powers as well.

Thank you, and I hope to hear back to your soon about my offer!

See attached for the requested facility application.

Cheers!

Richard King
Chief Industrial Development Officer
Bureau of Defense Technology Exports
Name of nation: Holy Tiperyn Realm
Type of facility you would like to open in your nation: R&D
Number of facilities you would like: 1
Requested location(s) of facilities: Ambrosia, Tiperyn
Additional notes: The R&D facility would lease a vacant building on Tiptec's administrative campus, providing it ready access to Tiperyn's capital and two Tipec-affiliated firearms factories.
Last edited by Tippercommon on Tue May 22, 2018 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Tippercommon on Wed Oct 09, 1996 10:46 pm, edited 3.1416 times in total.
Looking for a Modern Tech Roleplay Region? Check out Anterra!

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 am

Name of nation:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Type of facility you would like to open in your nation (Manufacturing plant, HQ, R&D):Manufacturing plant
Requested location(s) of facilities: New Stanton
Additional notes:It Will Be located in The industrial District Of New Stanton
Last edited by Imperial Ame Ran on Tue May 22, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Afreena
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Special Order

Postby Afreena » Wed May 23, 2018 7:03 am

To: ACC Defence Division

Good Day Dear Sir/Ma'am.

The Afreenan Defence Ministry is looking to buy the Domestic Production Rights for the

Sammakko 67 Anti Personell Bouding mine.

As you may remember, we are already producing the AMW-280 Assault Rifle and we wan't to produce more equipment from the ACC Defence Division because of its outstanding quality.

Also, we would like to ask, if the ACC Defence Division is actively researching Anti Tank Mines, since we are in need of those.

Warm Greetings

The Afreenan Defence Ministry
Last edited by Afreena on Wed May 23, 2018 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Thu May 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Tippercommon wrote:

Good morning!

My name is Richard and I am the Chief Industrial Development Officer at Tiptec - the forward arm of the Tiperyn Bureau of Defense Technology Exports. As the representative of 9 firearms manufacturers in Tiperyn, each steeped with a rich history of firearms design and hardened by three centuries of arms manufacturing for one of Anterra's great powers, I am happy to extend to you an offer that will cement our two firms' long-term relationship.

The Tiperyn Ministry of Commerce is interested in sanctioning an ACC Defense Division research & development center to be opened in the Ambrosia Metropolitan Area - Tiperyn's political and economic capital. In addition, we would like to propose an exchange by which senior engineers from our represented firearms and armored vehicle manufacturers learn and participate in ACC's manufacturing process, while engineers from ACC do the same at Tiperyn facilities. The knowledge either of us stand to gain from such an arrangement would be immensely beneficial; not just for our production and growth, but for the relationship between our two great powers as well.

Cheers!

Richard King
Additional notes: The R&D facility would lease a vacant building on Tiptec's administrative campus, providing it ready access to Tiperyn's capital and two Tipec-affiliated firearms factories.

To: Richard King
Re: ACC R&D Centre application

Dear Mr King,

Thank you for your company's application to bring an ACC Defence research and development in Tiperyn's capital. We appreciate Tiptech's gesture of mutual cooperation and technology exchange. I feel that the opportunity for a flourishing relationship between our organizations and indeed, representative nations. It is for this reason that your application is hereby accepted.

Senior engineers, technicians and advisors will be dispatched to your nation, pending successful approval from your nation's board of immigration. With them will be state of the art materials, tools, equipment and machinery to bring the facility into full operational order. We look forward to the exchange in knowledge and expertise that may take place, and look forward to future business opportunities and possible projects together in the future.

Regards,
Leanne Eerun
ACC Defence COO.

Imperial Ame Ran wrote:Name of nation:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Type of facility you would like to open in your nation (Manufacturing plant, HQ, R&D):Manufacturing plant

Greetings,

Your application to open an ACC Defence manufacturing plant in your nation has been accepted. We are glad you have decided to approach ACC Defence with this opportunity to bring commerce, jobs and revenue to your nation and stimulate your economy. As of now, you qualify for a 10% discount for all purchases from this storefront.

ACC contractors will begin consultation and construction of one of our prefabricated manufacturing plants at the specificied location, pending work and build permits. We aim to have a fully operational facility within the year. We look forward to growing together and working within your nation to continue producing quality products and services.

Regards,
Leanne Eerun
ACC Defence COO.

Afreena wrote:To: ACC Defence Division

Good Day Dear Sir/Ma'am.

The Afreenan Defence Ministry is looking to buy the Domestic Production Rights for the

As you may remember, we are already producing the AMW-280 Assault Rifle and we wan't to produce more equipment from the ACC Defence Division because of its outstanding quality.

Also, we would like to ask, if the ACC Defence Division is actively researching Anti Tank Mines, since we are in need of those.

Warm Greetings

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our product. Domestic production rights for the Sammakko 67 APERS bounding mine are currently available for purchase. The currently negotiated cost for these rights is $1,000,000,000. As previously stated, DPR sales do not qualify for any discounts. However, if you were to choose to open an ACC Defence manufacturing plant in your nation, the production of the currently manufactured ACC Defence products in your nation could be improved significantly.

Regardless, we appreciate your repeat business, we enjoy our continued business relationship and look forward to delivering more services to you in the future. As such we are happy to announce anti-tank mines are currently in development as we speak, as well as dedicated man-portable long range anti-tank weapons. With the opening of R&D centres in participating countries, we expect a sharp decrease in development times and hope to bring you these products very soon.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
ACC Defence sales coordinator.

Afreena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Afreena » Thu May 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Astronea wrote:
Tippercommon wrote:

Good morning!

Cheers!

Richard King

To: Richard King
Re: ACC R&D Centre application

Dear Mr King,

Thank you for your company's application to bring an ACC Defence research and development in Tiperyn's capital. We appreciate Tiptech's gesture of mutual cooperation and technology exchange. I feel that the opportunity for a flourishing relationship between our organizations and indeed, representative nations. It is for this reason that your application is hereby accepted.

Senior engineers, technicians and advisors will be dispatched to your nation, pending successful approval from your nation's board of immigration. With them will be state of the art materials, tools, equipment and machinery to bring the facility into full operational order. We look forward to the exchange in knowledge and expertise that may take place, and look forward to future business opportunities and possible projects together in the future.

Regards,
Leanne Eerun
ACC Defence COO.

Imperial Ame Ran wrote:Name of nation:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran

Greetings,

Your application to open an ACC Defence manufacturing plant in your nation has been accepted. We are glad you have decided to approach ACC Defence with this opportunity to bring commerce, jobs and revenue to your nation and stimulate your economy. As of now, you qualify for a 10% discount for all purchases from this storefront.

ACC contractors will begin consultation and construction of one of our prefabricated manufacturing plants at the specificied location, pending work and build permits. We aim to have a fully operational facility within the year. We look forward to growing together and working within your nation to continue producing quality products and services.

Regards,
Leanne Eerun
ACC Defence COO.

Good Day Dear Sir/Ma'am.

Warm Greetings

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our product. Domestic production rights for the Sammakko 67 APERS bounding mine are currently available for purchase. The currently negotiated cost for these rights is $1,000,000,000. As previously stated, DPR sales do not qualify for any discounts. However, if you were to choose to open an ACC Defence manufacturing plant in your nation, the production of the currently manufactured ACC Defence products in your nation could be improved significantly.

Regardless, we appreciate your repeat business, we enjoy our continued business relationship and look forward to delivering more services to you in the future. As such we are happy to announce anti-tank mines are currently in development as we speak, as well as dedicated man-portable long range anti-tank weapons. With the opening of R&D centres in participating countries, we expect a sharp decrease in development times and hope to bring you these products very soon.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv

We thank you very much. Funds are being transferred.

Signed, the Afreenan Defence Ministry

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Sat May 26, 2018 7:26 am

Another quick update: due to popular request, we have added additional anti-tank weapons to our catalogue. Introducting the VMP-5/5 anti-tank mine under "small arms" and the VS-92 Snáthaid ATGM under "crew-served". These two products feature advanced systems capable of disabling and destroying all kinds of enemy armour threats. Stay tuned for further updates!
Last edited by Astronea on Sat May 26, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Afreena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Afreena » Sat May 26, 2018 7:36 am

Good day.

The Afreenan Defence Ministry thanks you for adding the latest products. We would like to get DPR's for both Items, the VMP -5/5 Anti Tank mine and the VS-92 Snáthaid.
The Money will be paid in installments.

Warm Greetings

The Ministry of Defenc3e

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Sat May 26, 2018 7:53 am

Good day.

The Afreenan Defence Ministry thanks you for adding the latest products. We would like to get DPR's for both Items, the VMP -5/5 Anti Tank mine and the VS-92 Snáthaid.
The Money will be paid in installments.

Warm Greetings

The Ministry of Defenc3e

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We appreciate your feedback and requests on products and services. Given the continued partnership between us, we would be happy to process both of these orders under domestic production right requests.

The total cost for the domestic production rights of the VMP-5/5 anti-tank mine comes to $1,250,000,000. The total cost of the domestic production rights for the VS-92 Snáthaid comes to $5,000,000,000, for a combined total cost of $6,250,000,000. The schematics and tooling for the manufacture of these products will be delivered to your nation's industrial centre, along with a number of ACC Defence technical advisors and engineers to help oversee the establishing of a production line. We appreciate your continued interest in our products and services, and look forward to doing business again in the future.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Last edited by Astronea on Sat May 26, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Afreena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Afreena » Sat May 26, 2018 8:08 am

Hello!

Its the Afreenan Defence Ministry again. I am Ronald Rabinsky, Chairman of a company, which legally produces your Armaments for the Afreenan Nation.
I have been choosen to bring to you a new Request.
We wish to have a Manufacturing Plant aswell as a Regional Headquarter opened in Podorinca, our Capital City.
This will further fasten our relationship between the ACC Defense Division and Afreenan Arms Manufacturers. This will lay the foundation stone for future business between us.

Signed
Ronald Rabinsky
Chairman of the AGAM

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Sat May 26, 2018 10:19 am

Hello!

Its the Afreenan Defence Ministry again. I am Ronald Rabinsky, Chairman of a company, which legally produces your Armaments for the Afreenan Nation.
I have been choosen to bring to you a new Request.
We wish to have a Manufacturing Plant aswell as a Regional Headquarter opened in Podorinca, our Capital City.
This will further fasten our relationship between the ACC Defense Division and Afreenan Arms Manufacturers. This will lay the foundation stone for future business between us.

Signed
Ronald Rabinsky
Chairman of the AGAM

Greetings,

Thank you for getting in touch. In regards to opening up an ACC Defence manufacturing plant and regional headquarters in your nation, we are happy to announce that your request has been accepted. We will begin making the necessary arrangements to move men and materials to Podorinca, Afreena immediately. We will be sending a number of expert management staff to Afreena to help set up the headquarters, as well as engineers and contractors to build one of our prefabricated manufacturing plants in your industrial district. All necessary tools and machinery will be sourced by ourselves, while we hire local labour to construct the plant.

We will begin advertising job vacancies for both facilities immediately, and once set up, we will be able to help increase the manufacturing capability of your currently produced ACC Defence products, as well as some of our other products for export. The regional headquarters will indeed strengthen our working relationship and smoothen logistics and business, allowing us to expand and improve our services in your nation.

We look forward to working together more closely moving forward.

Kind regards,
Leanne Eerun
ACC Defence COO.
Last edited by Astronea on Sat May 26, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leprach
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Arms procurement

Postby Leprach » Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Department of Public safety
c/o Lewis Colton,
Office of Acquisition,
Seventh Avenue,
Izberyurt, Leprach.

To: ACC Defence Division,
The Parliamentary Republic of Astronea

Security level: Protected-A

Greetings ACC!

To enhance our abilities to respond to a major security incident or terrorism attack, we are currently scoping the potential use of long-arm firearms to better support our front line police. We believe that the access to these powerful long arm guns will allow officers to launch a tactical armed assault in response to a high risk situation. As such, we wish to purchase the following rifles designed for 7.62x51mm catridge rounds.

ORDER:

Total cost: $2,678,400

We ask you to deliver these goods to Port Elista, Leprach. Looking forward for a quick and favorable response. Thank-you for your time!

Beck Vasquez
First chief commissioner of Police

Lewis Colton
Assistant secretary of Office of Acquisition
Republic of Leprach

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Sat May 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Leprach wrote:

Department of Public safety
c/o Lewis Colton,
Office of Acquisition,
Seventh Avenue,
Izberyurt, Leprach.

To: ACC Defence Division,
The Parliamentary Republic of Astronea

Security level: Protected-A

Greetings ACC!

To enhance our abilities to respond to a major security incident or terrorism attack, we are currently scoping the potential use of long-arm firearms to better support our front line police. We believe that the access to these powerful long arm guns will allow officers to launch a tactical armed assault in response to a high risk situation. As such, we wish to purchase the following rifles designed for 7.62x51mm catridge rounds.

ORDER:

Total cost: $2,678,400

We ask you to deliver these goods to Port Elista, Leprach. Looking forward for a quick and favorable response. Thank-you for your time!

Beck Vasquez
First chief commissioner of Police

Lewis Colton
Assistant secretary of Office of Acquisition
Republic of Leprach

To: Department of Public safety
c/o Lewis Colton,
Office of Acquisition,
Seventh Avenue,
Izberyurt, Leprach.

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our products. The MAR-12 weapon system is a stellar choice for police duties that require an escalation of force, especially in the face of growing terror threats. Its modular design, reliability and compact nature allow means it can be depended on and adapted to meet any situation, while remaining easily transported and effective in tight spaces. Both MAR-12 Jaghond and its SW variant will be chambered in the 7.62x51mm round as requested.

The total cost of your purchase comes to $2,678,400, however with a 2% first time purchase discount, this cost is reduced to $2,624,832. Thank you for choosing ACC Defence for your security needs. We trust you will find these products useful, and hope you will consider us again in the future.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
ACC Defence sales coordinator
Last edited by Astronea on Sat May 26, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Der Raich
Attaché

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Der Raich » Mon May 28, 2018 8:16 am

Well,Guten tag!This is Herr Fuhrer from Der Raich speaking.Need to say I'm quite interested in your company.I would like you to open some Weapons factories here,in my state.Dont worry you will get financial aid,land also with workers and enginners.In case something will go wrong we will send you any possible help.If you will accept my terms,i would be greatly pleased,also you will get the text description of future projects and locations where they shall be builded.Sincerely your Herr Fuhrer from Der Raich.
Last edited by Der Raich on Mon May 28, 2018 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pepsilandia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pepsilandia » Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 am

Greetings,

I was reading everything and then I saw ACC Defence Division.

I would like to purchase this:

Nation/organization name: Pepsilandia. Come Alive.
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 15x KS-155 Toirneach (God of Thunder)
Organization receiving product(s): The security guard squads of Pepsilandia
Shipment destination: Port San Andreas
Notes/requests: We would like to request that you assemble them with a huge "Pepsilandia. Come Alive." logo attached. Thank you and we will wire the money to Sacrosanct Bank.

The City of Pepsilandia, brought to you by the co-founder of the Realm of Yohannes on Max barry's NationStates
❤️ When I post from this account, I'm posting because I'm bored at work ❤️
Keiner ist so blind wie der, welcher nicht sehen will

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Thu May 31, 2018 11:17 am

Der Raich wrote:Well,Guten tag!This is Herr Fuhrer from Der Raich speaking.Need to say I'm quite interested in your company.I would like you to open some Weapons factories here,in my state.Dont worry you will get financial aid,land also with workers and enginners.In case something will go wrong we will send you any possible help.If you will accept my terms,i would be greatly pleased,also you will get the text description of future projects and locations where they shall be builded.Sincerely your Herr Fuhrer from Der Raich.

Thank you for your interest in our company. We are happy to accept your request to open ACC manufacturing plants in your nation. We greatly appreciate the offer for financial assistance and labour, we will happily accept your assistance in projects and will eagerly employ local contractors in construction and running of the plants. Please state your term for planning, including how many facilities you wish to open and where you wish for them to be constructed.

Kind regards,
Leanne Eerun
ACC Defence COO.

Pepsilandia wrote:Greetings,

I was reading everything and then I saw ACC Defence Division.

I would like to purchase this:

Nation/organization name: Pepsilandia. Come Alive.
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 15x KS-155 Toirneach (God of Thunder)
Organization receiving product(s): The security guard squads of Pepsilandia
Shipment destination: Port San Andreas
Notes/requests: We would like to request that you assemble them with a huge "Pepsilandia. Come Alive." logo attached. Thank you and we will wire the money to Sacrosanct Bank.

Greetings,

Thank you for your interets in our product. The total cost of your order comes to $13,125,000, however with a 2% first time purchase discount and a 5% Sacrosanct transfer bonus this total is reduced to $12,206,250. We will customize the weapons as requested with the logo specified, shipped to the indicated address via freighter. We appreciate your business, and hope you will consider ACC Defence for your future security needs.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv

Aresin
Spokesperson

Anarchy

Postby Aresin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Nation/organization name: The Armed Republic of Aresin, Ministry of War
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 300,000 H-10 Rosvo's
Organization receiving product(s): Aresin Reserve Forces
Shipment destination: Mihwar Supply & Air Base, Crisis
Notes/requests:
Insanely OP, PMT, Middle Eastern Ancapistan.

The United Republic of Tanzania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Republic of Tanzania » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:54 am

Nation/organization name: The Ministry of Defense and National Service
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s):
SIPS (Standard Infantry Protective System), 300x Units
Roamik Tactical Vehicles, 30x Units
FTA-01 Factorys, 5x units
Viiltäjä A-IMV, 15x units
Roamik Field Ambulance, 5x units
Roamik 6x6 LRRP, 10x units
Organization receiving product(s): The Tanzanian Ministry of Defense and National Service under the National Military Advancement Act passed in 2017
Shipment destination: Dar Es Salaam
Notes/requests:

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:52 am

Aresin wrote:Nation/organization name: The Armed Republic of Aresin, Ministry of War
Product(s) and quantity you wish to purchase(s): 300,000 H-10 Rosvo's
Organization receiving product(s): Aresin Reserve Forces
Shipment destination: Mihwar Supply & Air Base, Crisis
Notes/requests:

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our product. The total cost of your purchase comes to $90,000,000, however with a 2% first time purchase discount, this cost is reduced to $88,200,000. The order will be shipped immediately to the specified address. We trust you will find our products useful, and hope you will consider us for your future defence needs.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division.

The United Republic of Tanzania wrote:Nation/organization name: The Ministry of Defense and National Service
SIPS (Standard Infantry Protective System), 300x Units
Roamik Tactical Vehicles, 30x Units
FTA-01 Factorys, 5x units
Viiltäjä A-IMV, 15x units
Roamik Field Ambulance, 5x units
Roamik 6x6 LRRP, 10x units
Organization receiving product(s): The Tanzanian Ministry of Defense and National Service under the National Military Advancement Act passed in 2017
Shipment destination: Dar Es Salaam
Notes/requests:

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in our products. The total cost of your order comes to $49,775,000, however with a 2% first time purchase discount this cost is reduced to $48,779,500. The order will be shipped immediately to the specified destination. We trust you will find our products useful, and hope you will consider us for your future defence needs.

Regards,
Eoghan Malv
Sales coordinator
ACC Defence Division.

Shreminov
Envoy

Founded: Jul 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shreminov » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:38 am

Type of facility you would like to open in your nation (Manufacturing plant, HQ, R&D): All of them (5 of each)
Number of facilities you would like: 15
Requested location(s) of facilities: Wakanda, Beauport, Québec, Maslow, and Tchernobylium.
Additional notes: N/A
Commissar of the Entente
Overseer of the Work Program - Novus Lucidium
Shreminov News Network: Many companies are re-opening its doors!

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:52 am

Shreminov wrote:Type of facility you would like to open in your nation (Manufacturing plant, HQ, R&D): All of them (5 of each)
Number of facilities you would like: 15
Requested location(s) of facilities: Wakanda, Beauport, Québec, Maslow, and Tchernobylium.
Additional notes: N/A

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in opening a number of ACC Defence Division facilities in your nation. We are happy to report that your request to open 15 facilities, 5 of each type (manufacturing plant, R&D centre and regional headquarters) has been approved! The introduction of five manufacturing plants will improve our ability to provide products to customers in your region much faster by increasing our manufacturing output, while providing an influx in local jobs, a boost to your economy and general modernization to your military industrial complex. The inclusion of several R&D facilities to your nation will allow the best and brightest of your nation's defence contractors, scientists and engineers to partake in technology and information exchanges. This will undoubtedly improve the technical capabilities of your domestic defence sector. And finally, regional headquarters allow us to provide better, more efficient and specific customer oriented services to you and clients in neighbouring countries, improving logistics substantially. And of course, entities in your nation are now eligible for 30% off any purchase made with our storefront. We appreciate your business in the past, and look forward to working together more closely moving forward.

Kind regards,
Leanne Eerun
Chief Operating Officer
ACC Defence Division.

The United Republic of Tanzania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Republic of Tanzania » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Nation/organization name: The United Republic of Tanzania
5000x Assault Rifles
700x PG-6 Python Sniper Rifles
600x Ap-84 Duty pistols
5000x KN-60 Fragmentation Grenades
Organization receiving product(s): The Ministry of Defense and National Service
Shipment destination: Kigabomi Naval Base, Dar Es Salaam
Notes/requests: Our last order was received and praised by Davis Mwamunyange, Chief of Defense Forces, for it's reliability, firepower and overall improved authority that came with owning such machines of war. Because of the Chief's praise, President Magufuli has proclaimed that ACC Defense Division will be, essentially, supplying the entirety of the Tanzania People's Defense Forces with weapons of war now. More orders will come with more equipment.

Name of nation: The United Republic of Tanzania
Type of facility you would like to open in your nation (Manufacturing plant, HQ, R&D): Manufacturing Plant, Headquarters and R&D
Number of facilities you would like: 2
Requested location(s) of facilities:
Dar Es Salaam
Mwanza
Additional notes: The United Republic of Tanzania wishes to become a mainstay within the ACC Defense Division's power. Tanzania is welcoming the company with open arms.

Archandia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Archandia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:50 am

To: Eoghan Malv, ACC Defense Division

Greetings, I have been told to purchase some armored vehicles from outside my country to help the military rebuilding program of the Archandian government. Recently, we have bought some helicopters, but we believe that that was not enough. Our neighbor is preparing for war. Helped by Queen Rachel we believe he will be dangerous. We need your help, and that is why I have written this letter for you. I have written the following order for your company to look at:

80x Búraló PMV: $168,000,000

I promise that the government has enough fund to purchase these armored vehicles. We will have enough funds to secure these vehicles. The money will be sent from the Sacrosanct Bank: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=427581

Thank you

President James Wood

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade