NATION

PASSWORD

Bank of Thedosia [Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xanixi
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Muati-Soto-A wrote:--submission--

Sender: Sir Mark Faulk
Recipient: Vanderblet F.C.
Cc: MSP League Board
Bcc: N/A
Subject: RE: Application for Vanderblet F.C. Sponsors
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, I would like to extend, on behalf of the Board of Directors of the Bank of Thedosia, as well as all of her stockholders and other investors, our sincere gratitude for your lucrative offer to become an official sponsor for your club. It is with great joy that I am able to respond to you that the Bank of Thedosia is deeply interested in this offer.

However, I have been directed by the board to seek an even more lucrative offer in the favor of our financial firm. We believe that the Muatian Super Division is an interesting business venture in which the Bank of Thedosia would like to expand. As such, we would like to offer you a different contract type: the Bank of Thedosia is willing to inject approximately ₰2.5 million [two-point-five million Imperial credits]—the equivalent of US$4.4 million [four-point-four million universal standard dollars]—in order to become the primary sponsor of your club and obtain the main sponsor spot on the front of your club’s official shirt.

If you wish to discuss this offer in more detail, please contact me specifically at markfaulk@bankthedosia.the.

Thank you for contacting the Bank of Thedosia. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Last edited by Xanixi on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Attaché

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 am

• Applicant Name: The Viceroy of the Dominion of New England and High Chancellor of the Royal New England League, Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
  • Representative Name: [if different] The same, sirs.
  • Nation of Origin: Sir Cumberun of Gloucester....(technically, the Royal New England League).
  • Account Type: Executive
  • Initial Deposit: US$3.5 million

To whom it may concern,

I am the current ex-ruler of my country, talking to you respected gentlemen of finance from a very elaborate bunker stationed near Prince Edward Island in the ocean. A revolutionary force has taken the political and economic heartland of the country, and as a result chaos is currently on top of the world. As I began this country with an economic revolution from a mercantilist economy to a free-market one (and thus releasing ourselves from foreign colonial rule), I have a considerable amount of wealth that must be safeguarded should I need to vacate myself, my family, and any loyal citizens from the territory permanently. Please make sure this deposit is kept entirely anonymous. I do apologize for the poor formatting of this letter, but my secretaries and accountants happen to be dead in the capital at the moment.

On a side note, I would like to open up another account for my son,if that is possible. It will be a small one, and it holds the wealth that he will inherit when he comes of age. He is currently twelve, and will ascend into the government when he is sixteen.

• Applicant Name: Sir Charlie Cumberbun of Ardenelle
  • Representative Name: [if different] Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
  • Nation of Origin: Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
  • Account Type: Premium
  • Initial Deposit: US$350,000

Thanks very much,

Sir Cumberbun

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:58 am

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester wrote:-submission--

Recipient: Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Cc: N/A
Subject: RE: Application
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Sir Cumberbun,

Firstly, we would like to extend our sorrow for the current situation in which your nation finds itself. It is most certainly a regrettable state, and I speak for the Board of Directors of our banking firm when I say that we truly wish that you are able to recuperate the heart of your homeland and return your nation to its previous state of glory.

We understand the situation you and your family are personally experiencing, and have taken this information into consideration during our deliberation regarding your request. As such, we are immensely proud to be able notify you that our Committee of Account Management, with unanimous backing from our Board of Directors, has decided to approve your applications. In regards to the anonymity of this account, please be assured that we offer only the best in account and deposit confidentiality.

Due to the possibility that you may need to vacate your area at any given time, it is preferable to be able to send all required account information, including debit card and online access codes, to a location to which you may retreat and, additionally, to where we can ensure that these access codes are not lost or obtained by other individuals. If you have any such secure location, please notify us at markfaulk@bankthedosia.the.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@bankthedosia.the.

Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia for your financial service needs. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

The Goryevdre Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Goryevdre Islands » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:01 am

IIPMO Administrative Offices
18 Dankerton Road
St Michel
The Goryevdre Islands
SM574
Bank of Thedosia Headquarters
Capital Tower
18 Crown Road
Ephays, Aephus
Grand Theodosian Imperium

2nd April, 2016

Dear Sir,

Here at the IIPMO, we are not a profit-making business, but rather an international agency tasked with monitoring and patrolling the world's ice caps, bergs and glaciers. However, we are often the recipient of donations, endowments and government grants and subsidies. We have accumulated this money over time, and now believe your financial institution to be the safest place to store it. We have decided, therefore, to apply for a Premium status deposit account at your bank, the Bank of Thedosia, and are leaving an initial deposit of $40 million.

Yours faithfully,

Commander Lennon Platt, RGNVR CGI FGSMet
Chair of the Board of the International Ice Patrolling and Monitoring Organisation

New Amaira
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Amaira » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:00 pm

• Applicant Name: Minister of the People Leo Wallace
  • Representative Name: Ern Cevinksi
  • Nation of Origin: The Allied States of New Amaira
  • Initial Deposit: US $125,000
_THE ALLIED STATES OF NEW AMAIRA_
This is a Class G17: Tier 5.5, Type III or Type 5.2, Regional Power Civilization (PMT) based near Antarctica.

Official Factbook | News | Military | Military Ranks | Legislation | Science
I will not respond to innapropriate posts.
This nation represents most of my views.
I use NS stats with factbooks as a guide.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:42 am

The Goryevdre Islands wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Lennon Platt
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Lennon Platt,

Firstly, I would like to extend to your our gratitude for choosing the Bank of Thedosia as your international financial firm. We take great pride in our status as one of the largest and most successful international banks, and it brings us immense pleasure to see our hard work and effort recompensed by the arrival of new and enthusiastic clients. We thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia.

I personally write this missive to you in order to address the application your organization recently submitted to open a deposit account at our banking firm. I am pleased to be able to extend to you the positive news that the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management has voted to approve your application and open the deposit account in your name. However, there are a variety of things of which the Board of Directors has asked me to notify you.

Firstly, the decision your organization has made in regards to the establishment of a “Premium” account with an initial deposit of over forty million universal standard dollars [US$40,000,000]. The Premium account has a minimum initial deposit of only one hundred thousand universal standard dollars [US$100,000], comparatively small. We believe it is preferential to both the Bank of Thedosia as well as your organization that the account be established instead in a “Premium+” status, which allows for greater wealth growth in order to assist your organization in its environmental efforts.

Furthermore, as a sign of cooperation between our banking firm and your organization, we wish to donate the round sum of eight million universal standard dollars [US$8,000,000] to your organization in order to further your attempts to protect the environment in which we all live. Additionally, we wish to ensure that any and all account opening fees are to be waived, and would like to extend the offer of various special loan programs to further assist your organization. If you are interested in these offers and would like to discuss them at length, please contact our Committee of Loans supervisor Corian Vyim at corianvyim@bankthedosia.the.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@bankthedosia.the.

Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia for your financial service needs. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

New Amaira wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Ern Cevinksi
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Ern Cevinksi,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia. We, as one of the biggest firms in the international financial sector, are proud to serve any and all clients who choose us as their firm, and are thus satisfied to receive clients such as yourselves. Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia.

In regards to your recently submitted application to open an official deposit account with our bank, we are proud to announce that the Committee of Account Management has voted to approve of your application. Please be assured that any and all information relevant to the access of your account, whether from our international or domestic branches or our online services, shall be forwarded to you as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Issuer: Board of Directors
Recipient: N/A
Subject: Announcement
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Official Public Announcement
Bank of Thedosia Board of Directors

Greetings. I, Lord Francis Taylor, current Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank of Thedosia, issue this official public statement in representation of this firm’s Board of Directors in order to present an important announcement to stockholders, investors, and other individuals interested in the Bank of Thedosia as a financial firm and important economic entity.

It is with great pride that I am able to come forth today to announce the completion of the negotiations between representatives of the Bank of Thedosia and those of the Vanderbelt Football Club. Effective immediately, the Bank of Thedosia is to become a partial owner of the Vanderbelt Football Club, as well as become the primary sponsor for the football club in question.

The negotiations have determined that the Bank of Thedosia is to become the owner of approximately 25% of available shares of the Vanderbelt Football Club and shall participate in the administration of said football club in the form of two directors on the club’s official board and the participation in the appointment of club staff, as well as financial support in accordance with the portion of the club owned by this firm under the agreements as established in this contract. In addition to this, the Bank of Thedosia becomes the official primary sponsor for the Vanderbelt Football Club with a contract worth four-point-four million universal standard dollars per annum [US$4.4 million p.a.]

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at vanderbelt-bot@bankthedosia.the.

Thank you. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Lord Francis Taylor
Executive Chairman
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

New Amaira
Diplomat

Postby New Amaira » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:25 am

• Nation Name: The Allied States of New Amaira
  • Representative: Ern Cevinksi
  • Economic System: Mixed
  • Regulations: Strong
  • Population: 250 million
  • Number of Branches:

• Applicant Name: Ern Cevinksi
  • Nation of Origin: The Allied States of New Amaira
  • Amount of Gold to Sell:
172.5 lbs.

• Nation Name: The Allied States of New Amaira
  • Representative: Ern Cevinksi
  • Economic System: Mixed
  • Regulations: Strong
  • Population: 250 million
  • Number of ATMs:
Last edited by New Amaira on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Class G17: Tier 5.5, Type III or Type 5.2, Regional Power Civilization (PMT) based near Antarctica.

Apiatica
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Apiatica » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:16 pm

To the Honorable Bankers and Executives of the Bank of Thedosia,

Greetings!

We shall immediately arrive to the purpose of our letter to your Bank and its esteemed representatives. First, and most important to us, is the establishment of a quick, rapid, and easy method to convert our natural resource, national currency, and life blood (honey) into more liquid (no pun intended) assets that are universally accepted and easier to trade with than our own naturally-developed legal tender. This would greatly help us establish our nation on the international stage and allow for the purchase of numerous assets vital to our nation that we have yet to access, given our lack of access or ability to create sufficient legal tender and capital for it. Given that your enterprise purports to be in the know as to the goings-on of world finance, the Privy Council has resolved to request your financial advise and guidance in investing our meager national treasure to our advantage. This would mean providing our nation with ways to quickly convert honey into those assets, such as gold, silver, and paper currency, that would allow for free purchase on the international market.

Second is our concern over the inability of our current government to handle the volume of honey currently stored in the Imperial Treasury, and to disburse it efficiently. Previously, the national government handled a tenth of the monetary volume currently expended by our nation, and, despite our best efforts, ensuring the necessary structures to maintain and secure our revenues have barely kept up with our receipts, meaning we will soon be forced to reduce expenditures (and leave our nation open to foreign invasion and domination). Given this, we hope that your bank will accept our first 2 000 tonnes of honey (sent under contract by about 6 wooden "pirate" vessels) to your capital for deposit, converting it into easily-accessible liquid currency (available via specialized checks) as well as using it to pay the fleet carrying it (approximately $250 000 per ship). Below is enclosed the formal application to our account. This honey consists of our total "cash" reserves, money unspent, and it would be wonderful if your bank could house it (in return for the minor sum asked) so that we may free up space for our monthly receipts, which are crowding out Imperiopolis, our capital hive.

• Applicant Name: The Apian Imperial Workers Republic [Government Account]
  • Representative Name: Privy Councillor of Honey Reserves and Treasury Storage, 1
  • Nation of Origin: The Apian Imperial Workers Republic
  • Account Type: Executive
  • Initial Deposit: US$9 000 000

Our third, and final, request it to take out a loan of some significance, worth nearly $12 billion, to pay debts, as mentioned in the "Other Information" section, incurred during a civil war by our government. The debt, roughly 100 times our annual expenditure, so severely crippled our government that we were recently forced to default and withhold payment to creditors. Negotiations are nearing an end, fortunately, but, given the shakiness of our government and general reluctance to tax an anxious populous, we do not have the funds sufficient to pay the debt and would be forced to default a second time. We would, therefore, be pleased to no end if your bank would extend to us a loan of the enclosed sum (paid at 5% interest) over 25 years, which our government should be capable of paying, while causing significantly less grief than if we were forced to do so independently and immediately. However, as mentioned in the "Other Information" section, we would require the loan to be provided in silver and paid back in honey, given, as mentioned previously, our lack of internationally-recognized currency with which to pay off those debts.

• Applicant name: The Apian Imperial Workers Republic
  • Representative Name: Acting Privy Councillor for the Management and Repayment of War Debts and Bonds, 5
  • Nation of Origin: The Apian Imperial Workers Republic
  • Type and sub-type: Government Loan
  • Value of Loan: US$ 11 852 500 000
  • Repayment Time: 25 years
  • Other information: Loan should, preferably, be paid in silver. The money being loaned by our government is to pay off previous war debts to various debtors, estimated to cost the sum given. However, given that our creditors will only accept silver as payment, we do not believe any other form of payment would be satisfactory. It should be noted that our nation lacks hard currency, given a combination of low industrialization and the aforementioned war debts. As such, our repayments to your government would be in honey (the material).

We thank you in advance for your considerations. May you all be blessed by the Keepers,

Select Privy Councillor for the Imperial Apian Treasury, 7
Last edited by Apiatica on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyper-conformist communal bees managed at a hive level by a pseudo-imperial semi-presidential four-bee group.

Radio Imperiopolis News Ticker (Updated 3/6/16):
Envoys report "miracle life-saving surgery" in Turtleshroom, existence of paradise "confirmed" // Government continues negotiations, Mackonian delegation to "graciously forgive all debt" // Collectivists to increase hive levies 28 000%, high costs of debt, militia mobilization cited for tax hikes // Church: "Weasels definitely before ferrets" in reincarnation cycle

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Ern Cevinksi,

Firstly, I’d like to welcome you back to the Bank of Thedosia. It pleases me and my corporation greatly to know that clients we have served have left satisfied and with the desire to return to use our services one time further. Thank you for selecting the Bank of Thedosia.

I write this missive to you in order to announce the decision that the appropriate Bank of Thedosia committees—that of Gold Transactions and Corporate Expansion—have made regarding your recently submitted applications. We are happy to notify you that applications pertaining to the Corporate Expansion committee have been approved; however, the same cannot be said for the Committee of Gold Transactions, which has rejected your application to sell gold to the Bank of Thedosia, citing as the motive the “lack of interest in the Bank of Thedosia’s Board of Directors and, by extension, the Committee of Gold Transactions in purchasing gold at this time.” We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In regards to your approved applications, please be assured that any and all relevant information shall be forwarded to your organization as it becomes available.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

I am not used to dealing with shit like this man xD
Apiatica wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Apian Imperial Workers Republic
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, I would like to personally extend, on behalf of the Bank of Thedosia’s Board of Directors, our welcome to our prestigious financial institution. As one of the largest financial investment firms in the world, it brings us great pleasure to receive new and enthusiastic clients who wish to contract our services. Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia.

We understand the capacity under which your government operates and the obvious shortcomings and difficulties that both your government agencies and civilian and private sector consumers have in dealing with international markets. With this in mind, the Bank of Thedosia is willing to liquidize honey assets to paper currency in order to provide you with the necessary funds to be able to make the necessary government payments.

Unfortunately, however, it is against the policy of the Bank of Thedosia to agree to loan contracts in the event that the individual is unable to repay the principle plus interest with hard currency; as such, the Committee of Loans has made the decision to hereby reject your application to take out a loan with our bank with the condition of repaying with commodities instead of hard currency. Should your corporation be able to make a commitment to repay loans with currency in the future, the Bank of Thedosia shall reconsider its stance on the agreement.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

The Republic Of Arkan
Attaché

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic Of Arkan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Bank of Thedosia Headquarters
Capital Tower
18 Crown Road
Ephays, Aephus
Grand Theodosian Imperium

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

We here at Galix International look to expand from Telecommunications in The Republic of Arkan, and we have decided that expanding into Banking would be the next best step in our system. Seeing that you hold a long history in the business, we hope to allow you to branch into Arkan via Galix. We here at Galix have already been in contact with the government, them granting us the rights to begin branching into different businesses, thus this growth is, of course, legal by all means.

Much Regards,
Zander Expot
CFO of Galix International

• Nation Name: The Republic of Arkan
  • Representative: Zander Expot / Galix International
  • Economic System: Capitalist
  • Regulations: Same regulations as American banking.
  • Population: 1.991 Billion and growing
  • Number of Branches: 45

• Nation Name: The Republic of Arkan
  • Representative: Zander Expot / Galix International
  • Regulations: Same regulations as American banking.
  • Population: 1.991 Billion
  • Number of ATMs: 150
BoF - Round of 16
WGPC 14 - 16th Place

Population - A lot.
Capital City - Arkan City
Primary Sports - Ice Hockey, Soccer

American High School Student that does show choir. Someone leaning to the right side of the political spectrum.

Imperialisea
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperialisea » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:53 pm

• Applicant Name:Imperial Holding Trust of Imperialisea
  • Nation of Origin:Imperialisea
  • Currency Name:Royal
  • Currency Exchange Rate [US$]: 1.37 per Royal
  • Bond repayment time:1 year
  • Bond interest rate:4%
  • Amount of Bonds:5,000,000
  • Value of Individual Bond [national currency]:1,000 Royals
  • Value of Individual Bond [US$]:
$7.3
Princeps Imperator Caesar Farlian Windsor
Ruler of Imperialisea
Founder and CEO International Holdings Consortium
Founder and CEO International Holdings Bank of Imperialisea

New Amaira
Diplomat

Postby New Amaira » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:00 pm

(From Ern Cevinksi) We'd like to change the name of our Account Database entry from "Leo Wallace" to "Orion Corporation", thank you. This is it clear up any confusion.

We'd also like to upgrade our account, if we can, to Executive+, and deposit an additional $100,000,000 NSD
Last edited by New Amaira on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 pm

The Republic Of Arkan wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Zander Expot
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Zander Expot,

Firstly, allow me to welcome you on behalf of our Board of Directors to the Bank of Thedosia. As the largest bank in the Imperium and one of the most successful financial investment firms in the world, we operate in a dozen different nations around the world seeking to further establish ourselves as an important beacon in the world of financial economics. The arrival of new and exciting clients such as yourself can only further this goal, and so, we thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia.

I write this missive to you in order to extend to you the decision made by the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Corporate Expansion regarding your recent applications to establish various branches and automated teller machines operated and maintained by the Bank of Thedosia in your nation. As such, we’re proud to announce that the Committee has voted to approve your application. Please be assured that we shall begin gathering all necessary assets to begin construction at once. Any relevant information pertaining to these branches shall be forwarded to you as it becomes available.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Imperialisea wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Imperial Holding Trust
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, I would like to personally welcome you to the Bank of Thedosia. We take great pride in watching our fine financial investment firm continue to grow beyond original expectations, and we are pleased to know that you wish to form a part of that expansion with us.

I write to you because I have been tasked by the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Currency Bonds with notifying you of their decision regarding your submitted application to sell national treasury bonds to the Bank of Thedosia. I am delighted to be able to announce that the Committee has voted to approve your application and is willing to part with the necessary funds to purchase your treasury bonds.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Ern Cevinksi,

Greetings once more from the Bank of Thedosia. I write this missive to you today in response to the letter that your organization sent us notifying us of a change in the name of the deposit account holder to “Orion Corporation.” We thank you for your letter and wish to ensure that the changes noted in your letter have been taken care of and will no longer cause any inconveniences. We thank you for notifying us as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Office of the President of the Free Republic of Lamoni

To whom it may concern:

The government of the Free Republic of Lamoni would like to establish an account at The Bank of Thedosia, which we intend to hold a large-scale monetary donation of one trillion standard dollars. We would like Sir Barren Loxely of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester to be the single individual able to withdraw funds from the account, and the 6 million standard dollar opening fee is included in the initial deposit. The government of the Free Republic may deposit more funds into the account as we see fit, in the future.

• Applicant Name: Government of the Free Republic of Lamoni
  • Representative Name: President Andrew Stinson
  • Nation of Origin: Free Republic of Lamoni
  • Account Type: Executive+ Account
  • Initial Deposit: US$ 1,000,006,000,000

Signed,

Andrew Stinson
President
Free Republic of Lamoni
Last edited by Lamoni on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Lamoni wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Andrew Stinson
Cc: Sir Barren Loxely
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Andrew Stinson,

Firstly, I would like to extend—on behalf of the Board of Directors—a warm welcome to the Bank of Thedosia. As one of the largest banking firms in the world, it brings us great pride to consistently receive new and exciting clients hoping to contract our services. Thank you for selecting the Bank of Thedosia as your bank of choice in such a diverse international financial market.

I write this missive to you today because I have been tasked with delivering to you specifically the decision made by the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management regarding your submitted application to open a deposit account at our bank (and, specifically, its added restriction that only Sir Barren Loxely may withdraw funds from the deposit account in question). As such, I am pleased to announce that the Committee has voted to approve your application. Please be assured that any and all information pertaining or relevant to this deposit account shall be forwarded both to yourself as well as Sir Barren Loxely.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Netoraria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Netoraria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:53 pm

To: Sir Mark Faulk
From: Rog Igers, Netoraria Department of Finance and Banking

Netoraria is growing rapidly on the world stage and we'll need international cooperation with foreign businesses to expand our incomes and influence further. To that end, we would ask that your bank open a couple of branches in our largest city and our capital, Triangle Garden. It's our financial center and the first place travelers and tourists see before visiting the rest of our beautiful nation.

We only have a few stipulations that may cause some pause on your part:
- Slavery and revenue from the sales of persons will result in that capital stored in accounts in your bank.
- Your senior employees, should they come from your nation of origin, will be greatly urged to comply with our cultural tradition of nudity. Men and women may still wear ties, shoes, socks, jewelry, or any other accessories they see fit. Nametags may be worn on the tie or in any other creative spot.

Enclosed is our official registration, and we hope you can find a bountiful clientele in our nation, and a lot of profit.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Rog Igers

Registration for Opening a Branch in Triangle Garden
  • Nation Name: The Naked Public Sex Paradise of Netoraria
  • Representative: Rog Ijers
  • Regulations: Few, most issues can be hammered out between respective lawyers.
  • Population: 7.5+ million
  • Number of Branches: 2
Last edited by Netoraria on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:02 am

Netoraria wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Rog Igers
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Rog Igers,

Firstly, I would like to extend to you, on behalf of the Board of Directors of the Bank of Thedosia, a warm welcome to our firm. As one of the largest and most successful banking firms in the world, we understand the importance of being able to continuously broaden our horizons and are proud to receive new and enthusiastic clients from all four corners of our globe. Thank you.

Unfortunately, however, the Bank of Thedosia cannot accept your application to establish branches in your nation, primarily due to the origin of the funds intended to be deposited in this account. Though we understand this labor is legal in your nation, due to its perception in various international organizations and other governmental or supra—governmental administrations, the Bank of Thedosia cannot condone the establishment of deposit accounts in which this wealth could be stored.

The Bank of Thedosia operates under the assumption that slavery or otherwise trading of humans or other sentient beings is not the sole sector active within your nation’s economy. As such, the Bank of Thedosia inquires as to whether there exists the possibility that funds obtained from other economic activities could potentially be stored in deposit accounts in your nation. In this case, the Bank of Thedosia would be willing to establish branches to extend our services to your nation.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Netoraria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Netoraria » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:52 am

To: Sir Mark Faulk
From: Rog Igers, Netoraria Department of Finance and Banking

We are to understand that your bank would reconsider our proposal for the trial opening of two branches in our capital if the accounts from those seen as egregious were excluded? In that case, we are still eager to conduct business with your bank and those in that specific field will have to instead keep or open accounts with local institutions. Slavery, though seemingly notorious and massive as it may seem mentally, is a rather small part of our total economy, and there are still many business and private clients of "legitimate trades" ready to open accounts and take out loans from your bank.

Thank you,
Rog Igers

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:02 pm

Netoraria wrote:--submission-

Recipient: Rog Igers
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Rog Igers,

Indeed, the Bank of Thedosia is willing to expand to your nation insofar as the funds deposited at our branches do not originate from slave transactions or any other sort of human trafficking. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

However, we are happy to know that we can be assured that no such funds shall be deposited at our banks. With this guarantee, the Bank of Thedosia is pleased to announce the approval of your application. Any relevant information shall be forwarded to you as soon as it becomes available.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:54 pm

• Nation Name:Vulkata
  • Representative: Michael Bupolscheitzch
  • Economic System: Dictatorship
  • Regulations: Weapons are allowed but cars are not
  • Population: 69 Million for now
  • Number of Branches:at least 39 banks
Last edited by Vulkata on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Vulkata wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Michael Bupolscheitzch
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Michael Bupolscheitzch,

I write this letter to you in representation of the Corporate Expansion Committee, the Board of Directors and the Bank of Thedosia—one of the world’s leading financial institutions—as a whole. The purpose of this letter is to officially announce the decision made by our firm in regards to your recently submitted application requesting corporate expansion to your national territory.

Unfortunately, I must notify you that the Bank of Thedosia is currently uninterested in expansion to your nation. It is the decision of the Corporate Expansion Committee to withdraw from official publication the motive behind the rejection of your application. We apologize for any inconveniences this may create.

We apologize, again, for any inconvenience. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

New Korinth
Attaché

Founded: Oct 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Korinth » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:47 pm

T H E R M O P Y L A E
S O L U T I O N S

Mailing Address:
Thermopylae Solutions,
Stratos Building,
17 Akadimias Blvd,
Korinth, New Korinth
Phone: (+1)624-997-8900-7 x1123
E-Mail: generalinquiries@thermopylae.nk

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Iason Alexandros, COO for Thermopylae Solutions. At the request of the Thermopylae Solutions directorate, this message is to secure the creation of eight "Premium Accounts" with the Bank of Thedosia.

These accounts are to be used by the corporations foreign unit commanders, who are stationed overseas and require access to funds outside of areas served by New Korinth's national bank.

Furthermore, it is necessary that our operational command operators have access to funds originating from accounts based outside New Korinth, to prevent diplomatic formalities from hindering access to said funds. The government of New Korinth does not recognize all government types as legitimate, especially those that fail basic checks of human rights and civil liberties, and so the national bank is forbidden from operating in such countries. Thermopylae Solutions, however, must be able to operate in these theaters, and so requires an independent bank to process transactions there.

All created accounts will be operated by Thermopylae Solutions with the oversight of the New Korinthian Treasury.

I have attached the necessary forms below.

Thank you for your consideration,
Iason Alexandros

Hippeus First-Class
Chief Operating Officer
Thermopylae Solutions

• Applicant Name: Lemnus Arktos
  • Representative Name: Corbin Lysandros
  • Nation of Origin: New Korinth
  • Initial Deposit: US$3,570,000

• Applicant Name: Cyrus Dukas

• Applicant Name: Selena Palama

• Applicant Name: Atreus Regas

• Applicant Name: Georgia Maniatis

• Applicant Name: Christian Nikitas

• Applicant Name: Nicolas Rodia

• Applicant Name: Nicole Manika
  • Initial Deposit: US$7,450,000
_T H E R M O P Y L A E_
_S O L U T I O N S_

~a private military company~

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:24 am

New Korinth wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Iason Alexandros
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Iason Alexandros,

Firstly, we’d like to thank you for your interest in the Bank of Thedosia. As one of the largest financial firms in the world, we’re proud to consistently service new and enthusiastic clients.

Having reviewed all the submitted applications, the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management has voted to approve them. Please be assured that any relevant information shall be forwarded to your organization at the earliest possible moment.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Dear Whomever it Concerns,
    We, the East Seas Trading Company, in our transition from a national state owned corporation to an independent international conglomerate need a safe place to deposit some of our sinking fund. We have chosen your bank to hold it after painstaking determination. Here is the application,
    • Applicant Name: The East Seas Trading Company
    • Representative Name: [Marc V. Yvon, President
    • Nation of Origin: Grand Nicholia
    • Account Type: Executive+
    • Initial Deposit: NS$101,000,000

Sincerely,
    Sir Marc V. Yvon
    President of the East Seas Trading Company
    1337, Tolbert Avenue, Kingsmen District, Gatont, Capital Province, Grand Nicholia, P.O 72056
Nam et Deum et Regem

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:41 am

To:Whoever it may concern
CC:Health Insurance

Excuse me to whom i may concern, i would like to open a bank account as well as open insurance for any accidents in the future.
  • Applicant Name:John Yalkovic
  • Representative Name: [if different]
  • Nation of Origin:Vulkata
  • Account Type:Executive+ Acount
  • Initial Deposit: 50,000,00.05US$
Also, if you do not have insurance would you kindly pleasure direct me to a insurance company that can cover maybe i don't know tourist attraction accidents?
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade