NATION

PASSWORD

Bank of Thedosia [Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xanixi
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 am

100 post mark! Thanks a lot!

Grand Nicholia wrote:--submission--

Sender: Sir Mark Faulk
Recipient: Marc V. Yvon
Cc: N/A
Bcc: N/A
Subject: RE: Application
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Marc V. Yvon,

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer here at the Bank of Thedosia. Our financial firm is one of the largest and most successful banks on an international scale, with an extension of our services to a variety of different nations across the world and with hundreds of billions of universal standard dollars stored in deposit accounts at the Bank of Thedosia. As such, we understand the vital necessity to continue to expand and incentivize new and enthusiastic clients to make their homes at the Bank of Thedosia; we thank you for choosing our banking firm.

I write this letter to you in order to officially announce the decision made by the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management regarding your application to open an Executive+ deposit account at our bank. With great delight, I am able to notify you that the Committee has decided to approve of your application; please be assured that any and all relevant information shall be forwarded to the representative provided at the earliest possible time.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@bankthedosia.the.

Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia for your financial service needs. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Vulkata wrote:--submission--

Recipient: John Yalkovic
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear John Yalkovic,

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer here at the Bank of Thedosia. Our financial firm is one of the largest and most successful banks on an international scale, with an extension of our services to a variety of different nations across the world and with hundreds of billions of universal standard dollars stored in deposit accounts at the Bank of Thedosia. As such, we understand the vital necessity to continue to expand and incentivize new and enthusiastic clients to make their homes at the Bank of Thedosia; we thank you for choosing our banking firm.

I write this letter to you for a variety of reasons, the first of which is a response to your inquiry regarding the capability of the Bank of Thedosia to provide health insurances to individuals in question. Unfortunately, the Bank of Thedosia does not offer health insurance to any individual not at the time employed by the Bank of Thedosia [and furthermore, in a nation where no national healthcare system has been established]. We apologize for this inconvenience.

In regards to your application to establish an Executive+ deposit account in our bank, the Committee of Account Management has voted to approve your application; please be assured that all relevant information shall be forwarded to you as it becomes available.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@bankthedosia.the.

Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia for your financial service needs. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

Minor Principalities
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Minor Principalities » Thu May 05, 2016 8:29 pm

• Nation Name: The Confederacy of Minor Principalities
  • Representative: Earl of Blenheim
  • Economic System: Free market capitalist
  • Regulations: None
  • Population: 1.7 million
  • Number of Branches: 15

• Nation Name: The Confederacy of Minor Principalities
  • Representative: Count of Zweis
  • Economic System: Free market capitalist
  • Regulations: None
  • Population: 1.7 million
  • Number of ATMs: 75
OOC: Thanks for letting me use this forum for my bank! I encourage you to become a shareholder in mine.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

A confederacy of city states between Andorra, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Monaco.

Foreign Legion Embassy Program Bank

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Fri May 06, 2016 1:07 pm

OoC: You're very welcome! And sure, I'll do that as soon as I'm able.
Minor Principalities wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Earl of Blenheim
Cc: Count of Zweis
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer for the Bank of Thedosia, working as a liaison between the head departments of all the services offered by the Bank of Thedosia and all of our valuable clients. Here at the Bank of Thedosia, we guarantee only the highest quality of customer service and client support to ensure you can safely enjoy our bank. Thank you for choosing us.

Understanding that both the Earl of Blenheim and the Count of Zweis are both official representatives of the central government in the Confederacy of Minor Principalities, please excuse me for directing this missive simultaneously to both clients.

I am contacting you in order to inform you that the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Corporate Expansion has reached a decision regarding both applications to establish automated teller machines and various branches within the jurisdiction of the Confederacy of Minor Principalities. We are delighted to announce that we have approved both applications and shall being working at once to gather the necessary resources to begin construction. We shall inform you of any relevant information as it becomes available.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Rookanse
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rookanse » Fri May 06, 2016 4:04 pm

To: Bank of Theodosia

To whom it may concern, Dyaas-Nildhelm Onderneming is continually expanding, and thus, we are diversifying our ways of storing money. We have found your bank looks the most trustworthy and reliable. Dyaas-Nildhelm Onderneming is a proud military aerospace manufacturer. Storing money and opening an account in your bank, is obviously the best option. As due to opening an account, we shall pay the necessary opening fee. Thank you again for your services.

• Applicant Name: Johannes Dyaas
  • Representative Name: Dyaas-Nildhelm Onderneming
  • Nation of Origin: Rookanse
  • Account Type: Premium+
  • Initial Deposit:US$ 25,000,000

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sat May 07, 2016 11:02 am

Rookanse wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Johannes Dyaas
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Johannes Dyaas,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sir Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer at the Bank of Thedosia’s response center. Here at the Bank of Thedosia, we specialize in the management and growth of individual or corporate wealth, whilst also maintaining the ability to extend various loans to our clients and governments. We guarantee top quality customer service and client support and ensure you that we provide only the best a bank can offer. We thank you for choosing us.

Having reviewed your submitted registration form to open a deposit account at our bank, we are pleased to announce that the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management has approved your application. Please be assured that any and all relevant information shall be forwarded to your organization as it becomes available; included among these will be the information required to access your deposit account via our online website.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Bulanesia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulanesia » Sun May 08, 2016 5:28 am

• Applicant Name: Puteri Corporation
  • Representative Name: Mariah Hawa
  • Nation of Origin: Bulanesia
  • Account Type: Executive+
  • Initial Deposit: US$1 billion
  • Malaysian
  • Muslim
  • Malay
  • ISFJ
  • Student
Kingdom of Bulanesia | Kerajaan Bulanesia | كراجأن بولنيسيا
A constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy located in Southeast Asia, southwest of Indonesia.

Embassy | BulanEx | Airlines
Some NS stats apply.

Iberian Kingdom
Secretary

Founded: May 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Iberian Kingdom » Sun May 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Greetings to whom it concerns,

I am Gabriel Hermanos, the Minister of Foreign & Domestic Economics, and I would like to personally invite you to place your automatic transfer machines in our largest cities to compete alongside our own banks. Our nation is a hub of international trade, and tourism is a very prominent part of most of our cities. Thus, ATMs are in constant demand, and our own domestic banks are having trouble supplying services. Hence, we have turned to you.
  • Nation Name: Iberian Kingdom
  • Representative: Gabriel Hermanos
  • Economic System: Market Economy
  • Regulations: Do not charge fees to tourists that exceed $1.50 NSD, do not charge fees to citizens in small towns and rural areas.
  • Population: 53 million people
  • Number of ATMs: 15,000
Thank you very much,
Gabriel Hermanos

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu May 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Bulanesia wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Mariah Hawa
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Mariah Hawa,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer for the Bank of Thedosia. We specialize not only in the management of the wealth of various individuals and corporations—including some internationally renowned figures—but also in the lending of loans to provide individuals, households, small businesses, corporations, and even governments to complete their projects, whether it be purchasing a new house or constructing a continental highway.

I write to you this missive because the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management has reached a consensus regarding your recent submission to open a deposit account at our prestigious bank. As such, I am proud to announce that your application has been approved, and an appropriate packet including all information required—account information, access codes for our online website, and much more—is being prepared and sent to you as early as possible.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Iberian Kingdom wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Gabriel Hermanos
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Gabriel Hermanos,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer for the Bank of Thedosia. We specialize not only in the management of the wealth of various individuals and corporations—including some internationally renowned figures—but also in the lending of loans to provide individuals, households, small businesses, corporations, and even governments to complete their projects, whether it be purchasing a new house or constructing a continental highway.

I write to you to inform you of the decision that the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Corporate Expansion has made regarding your application to establish a number of automated teller machines within your nation. As such, we are proud to announce that the Bank of Thedosia has chosen to approve your application.

I have been requested, however, to specifically notify you of Bank of Thedosia policy regarding commissions at our automated teller machines. At present, our policy is to charge a commission of approximately ₰1.50 [Imperial credits; equivalent to US$2.64] to any and all withdrawals below a ₰50 [US$88] threshold, with all withdrawals being free beyond that amount. However, we are willing to abide by your request that the Bank of Thedosia not charge tourists beyond US$1.50[which is a policy that shall be conducted if the individual withdrawing money does so from a bank whose headquarters is not within the territorial boundaries of the Iberian Kingdom] nor small towns and villages.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Thu May 12, 2016 8:45 pm

To the Bank of Thedosia:

Greetings; my name is Nicola Robert, and I am the Chief Operating Manager for Cannabis de Cassonne™, a medical marijuana dispensary and commercial-industrial hemp manufacturer, based out of the largest city in Astyria's Seraphic Republic, Saint-Catherines.

Recently, our firm has opened its first international storefront portal to help cater to our growing customer base both around Astyria and throughout the world. Preliminary discussions for opening new distribution centers and bringing in new managing partners has generated enormous interest in our business. As a result, we have begun to expand our financial horizons, and have examined different financial institutions which may service the needs of our growing international mercantile.

After careful consideration, we believe that the Bank of Thedosia can meet these needs.

We have significant interest in opening an Executive+ Account with your valued institution, with the commiserate fees and deposit requirements to be met in full upon the successful processing of our application. It is our hope that by partnering with this vaunted financial institution, our company will continue its international expansion, and seek new horizons in the coming future, as we bring new services online thanks to the added financial security your bank provides us. We feel that it is a win-win scenario for all parties involved.

The requisite forms have been enclosed below. Thank you for your consideration in this matter, and eagerly await your reply.

Ms. Nicola Robert, Chief Operating Manager

APPLICATION FROM CANNABIS DE CASSONNE™
  • Applicant Name: Cannabis de Cassonne™
  • Representative Name: [if different] Mrs. Nicola Robert, Chief Operating Manager
  • Nation of Origin: The Seraphic Republic of Cassonne
  • Account Type: Executive+ Account
  • Initial Deposit: US$250,000,000.00
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu May 26, 2016 10:56 am

Lexmark wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Nicola Robert
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Ms. Robert,

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer here at the Bank of Thedosia. As one of the largest commercial banks in operation on an international scale, we are proud to see that our great effort and work has allowed us to attract such prestigious clients as yourselves. Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia as your financial firm.

Understanding the situation your company faces regarding your financial situation, and having reviewed the application submitted by your corporation to our entity, we are most pleased to be able to announce that the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management has unanimously voted to approve your application. Please be assured that any and all relevant information shall be forwarded to you as it becomes available; this includes account information, access codes for our online portals, and many more.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Kingdom of Peppers
Secretary

Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Peppers » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:28 am

• Nation Name: Kingdom of Peppers
  • Representative: Minister of Foreign Tax & Trade, Jennifer Madame
  • Economic System: Socially responsible capitalist
  • Regulations: Please recycle your waste, and please keep in line with Regulation 22.A, Chapter 34, Environmental Regulations and Banking, Ministry of the Environment.
  • Population: 30 million people
  • Number of Branches: 35

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Dear The Bank of Theodosia

We are interested in opening up sections of our economy to your bank. Attached is our registration of Branches and ATM's. But before you dive in, there are some regulations you may wish to know.
1-Major corporations must pay a tax rate of 30%, any attempt to dodge tax will result in criminal proceedings.
2-Any movement of a large amount (£500 million) will be investigated and may be disallowed, however this is unlikely and is only used to prevent a economic crisis.
3-You will not have the chance to lend student loans, tuition fees are free.
4-Most large corporations use the state-owned Great Bank of Tobiasia.
5-There is a financial transactions tax on transactions over £3 million, the tax is only 0.1%, and the money goes to helping the homeless. Please don't try and move capital in £2 million amounts. You may be prosecuted.

Yours, The Minister for Industry and Business

Nation Name-Tobiasia
Representative-The Minister for Industry and Business
Economic System-Mixed Market Economy
Regulations-Strong
Population-380 million
Number of Branches-60
Number of ATM's-900
British, liberal, Labour Party member

Join World Conference!

Belgroth
Secretary

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Belgroth » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:47 am

Tobiasia wrote:Dear The Bank of Theodosia

We are interested in opening up sections of our economy to your bank. Attached is our registration of Branches and ATM's. But before you dive in, there are some regulations you may wish to know.
1-Major corporations must pay a tax rate of 30%, any attempt to dodge tax will result in criminal proceedings.
2-Any movement of a large amount (£500 million) will be investigated and may be disallowed, however this is unlikely and is only used to prevent a economic crisis.
3-You will not have the chance to lend student loans, tuition fees are free.
4-Most large corporations use the state-owned Great Bank of Tobiasia.
5-There is a financial transactions tax on transactions over £3 million, the tax is only 0.1%, and the money goes to helping the homeless. Please don't try and move capital in £2 million amounts. You may be prosecuted.

Yours, The Minister for Industry and Business

Nation Name-Tobiasia
Representative-The Minister for Industry and Business
Economic System-Mixed Market Economy
Regulations-Strong
Population-380 million
Number of Branches-60
Number of ATM's-900

Why would the Bank want to be controlled by a petty socialist nation?
Kronos Bank (100%), SupplysRUs(100%), H&J Locke Co.(100%)

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:16 am

So, firstly, I wanted to apologize to the last few people who have posted and haven't received a response in some days. Even though it isn't mandatory, I like responding as quickly as I can, and I haven't been able to do that for a while. So, sorry about that.

In extension, I just want to warn whoever reads this that this might start becoming the case. I've taken a summer job and am far more busy now than I was prior to summer. This thread is not going to close, but I do expect response times to lengthen significantly.

That's all. Thanks for all the support!

Kingdom of Peppers wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Jennifer Madame
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Jennifer Madame,

On behalf of the staff here at the Bank of Thedosia, we’d like to welcome you. Our financial firm is one of the largest and most stable of its kind in the international market; however, we are an ambitious firm who seeks to continue its growth throughout the world in sectors that we can determine are financially beneficial for our company. The prospect of operating in your country is, thus, an exciting one.

Building on this, we are delighted to announce that the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Corporate Expansion has voted to approve your application. We shall begin gathering the necessary equipment and workforce to construct our branches and begin operations. Please note that any relevant information shall be forwarded to you as it becomes available.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Tobiasia wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Ministry of Industry and Business
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, I’d like to thank you on behalf of the Bank of Thedosia for showing interest in our services. It brings great pride to all those who work at this financial firm to know that our services are highly sought after in dozens of different nations around the world.

However, it is unfortunate that the Bank of Thedosia’s Corporate Expansion Committee has voted against expanding to your nation, citing a “lack of interest in the multiple regulations that would impact our corporation’s cash flows, in addition to the skepticism of the trustworthiness of such an investment.” We apologize for this inconvenience.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@bankthedosia.the. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Please refrain from making comments like these on my thread. Thank you.
Belgroth wrote:--snip--
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:27 am

Xanixi wrote:
Hindia Belanda wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Baruch Jameson
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Vizima
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Baruch Jameson,

Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia. As one of the emerging banks available on the global market, we understand the necessity to continuously receive new clients, and so would like to welcome you to our financial institution.

I write this missive to notify you of the decision that the Bank of Thedosia’s Department of Loans has made regarding your submitted application, requesting approximately US$1.83 billion. Though the Department of Loans has voted to approve your application, it has also made clear that this missive need clarify an important point in your application.

The Bank of Thedosia shall approve and transfer the appropriate funds as requested in the loan contract submitted. However, we wish to make specifically clear that, as with all loans from financial institutions, the Bank of Thedosia charges an interest rate on said loan during its repayment period. As such, with an interest rate of 5.2% compounded at a monthly rate, the total amount repaid at the end of this contract will be US$1,978,121,097.45. This averages to monthly payments of US$109,895,616.53

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Karoghustan
Envoy

Founded: May 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Bank of Thedosia [Open]

Postby Karoghustan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:22 am

Applicant Name: Cane joule
Representative Name: [if different] Mr james de ohart the minister economy, banking,and trade and minister of cooperation and friendship between countries allie sadikien
Nation of Origin: DR of karoghustan
Account Type: Executive+ AccountInitial
Deposit: US$210,000,000,000

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:57 pm

OoC: So... I may have gone a little overboard with the whole not responding thing, huh? Well, sorry about that. Who knew a 10-to-7 job with four total hours of transit would take up most of my day?!

So, in order to respond but to not use up what little time I do have to myself, I'm just going to respond to these last few messages with an OoC message. I'd like to say that I'll get around to posting an IC and replacing this, but... we never know. Sorry about all this hassle, guys.

Hindia Belanda: Wow, that looks really neat. Thanks! I'll make a note that it's been paid off.
Karoghustan: accepted.

Just a note: this will not be closing. Put too many hours into this to just let it close. But obviously, my life takes priority. University is coming back and I have to get into it again, so I'll be responding very periodically, but definitely not letting this die. Thanks for understanding!]
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:26 pm

• Applicant Name: Bill Clark
  • Representative Name: Bill Clark
  • Nation of Origin: The United States of Steelers0525
  • Account Type: Premium +
  • Initial Deposit: 250,500,000,000 US$
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

Hydraic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hydraic Empire » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:33 pm

• Applicant Name: Yl'reth Xic'tsar
  • Nation of Origin: Skaran-Hydraic Empire
  • Amount of Gold to Sell: 2000 kg
Class S3 (Querrian Index) | A 4.5 civilization, according to this index.

Exchange rate: N$7 = X4 | I don't use most NS stats | Proud member of The Anti Democracy League | GENERATION 13 Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

National News: Polls reopen, with the following results thus far: Hydraic Party 5 845 926 342 016 376 822 (97%) Communal Socialist Party 90 400 922 814 686 240 (1.5%) Populist Party 54 240 553 688 811 736 (.9%) Nationalist Party  30 133 640 938 228 748 (.5%) Other 6 026 728 187 645 692 (<.1%). | Official testing of a young psionic mage scheduled for this month. | Populist leader Fer'dik Sal'u caught with other women by his wife.

Union of Christian States
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:47 pm

• Nation Name: Union of Christian States
  • Representative: Ivan Vangard
  • Economic System: Mixed Capitalist
  • Regulations: Moderately Strong
  • Population: 150,000,000
  • Number of Branches: 145
  • Number of ATMs: 2,100

• Applicant Name: Christian Reserve System
  • Nation of Origin: Union of Christian States
  • Currency Name: Christian Dollar
  • Currency Exchange Rate [US$]: 1/2.50
  • Bond repayment time: 10 years
  • Bond interest rate: 5%
  • Amount of Bonds: 4000
  • Value of Individual Bond [national currency]: C$100
  • Value of Individual Bond [US$]: US$250
Last edited by Union of Christian States on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Steelers0525 wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Bill Clark
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Bill Clark,

I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief of Clientele Service here at the Bank of Thedosia, and I work closely in representation of our financial firm with our clients, ensuring that they are appropriately tended to and have all the information and access to our services that they desire. We are very proud to see new and exciting clients such as yourselves begin to work with us on a daily basis, contributing to our international success.

I write to you because I would like to relay the decision of the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management regarding your recent application to open a Premium+ account at our bank. We are absolutely delighted to announce that our bank has decided to approve your application, and will begin preparations for the establishment of your account as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Hydraic Empire wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Yl'reth Xic'tsar
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Yl'reth Xic'tsar,

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I’m the Clientele Service Chief here at the Bank of Thedosia. I’m tasked with attending to all the needs of our thousands of clients and relaying them to the appropriate departments within the Bank of Thedosia in order to formulate and present the most accurate and beneficial response. Should you have any questions in the future, please feel free to contact me.

However, I write this missive to you to explain that the Bank of Thedosia—in particular, our Committee of Gold Transactions—has made the decision to graciously decline your offer of gold. In order to clarify any misunderstandings, the Committee has attached the following citation as the motive for which the offer has not been accepted: “Due to the elevated quantity of gold available—extended to an exorbitant amount of two thousand kilograms, equivalent to sixty-four thousand, three hundred and one troy ounces—the Bank of Thedosia Committee of Gold Transactions believes that the implied cost of such a purchase, one surpassing ninety-five million universal standard dollars, would not be an investment serving the best interests of our firm.”

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Union of Christian States wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Ivan Vangard
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Ivan Vangard,

My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief of Clientele Service here at the Bank of Thedosia. My job is to ensure that the communication between our clients and the highest echelons of our corporation are as smooth as possible, being able to not only feed all necessary information to the departments of our firm that require it, but in reverse, being able to confer to our clients as much accurate information as they may require.

In this function, having reviewed your applications and submitted it to the appropriate branches of our business, we are delighted to announce that we have decided to approve both applications. Any and all relevant information shall be duly forwarded to you as soon as it becomes available, and all online databases shall be immediately updated.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Jamgu
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

New bank

Postby Jamgu » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:59 am

The Jamgu National Bank offers the bank of Thedosia a joint venture of creating a new international bank witch gives financial suport to poor states and state credits.

The Seven United
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven United » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:59 pm

The Seven United Economic Zone

Hi,
I am Jinzu Ping, Chairman of The Seven United Economic Zone. Due to the economic hard times that The Seven United has encountered, and the fact that the TSUEZ has spent so much, our funding has dissipated. We'd ask to borrow 54 million US Dollars per year. Ofcourse we can pay this off, right? Its just a blip. Trust me.

Jinzu Ping
Chairman of The Seven United Economic Zone
Last edited by The Seven United on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Green Energy, Democratic Socialism, European Union, NATO, Equality, Science
Anti: Unrestrained capitalism, Donald Trump, Jair Bolsonaro, Viktor Orban, Theresa May and UK Tories, Gas, oil and coal companies and Brexit

SPEKR.org Rating: Economic: -40 Cultural: -30 (Social Democrat)

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:53 am

Jamgu wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Jamgu National Bank
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

To whom it may concern,

Greetings. Allow me to present myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer here at the bank of Thedosia. We here at the Bank of Thedosia pride ourselves in being the largest bank in the Grand Republic and seek to retain a similar title on an international scale. We do this by constantly entertaining new and enlightening ideas from our numerous international partners.

However, the Bank of Thedosia must sadly notify your organism that we have decided to decline your offer at this time. We feel our contributions to Thedosian foreign aid organizations is sufficient at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may create.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

The Seven United wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Jinzu Ping
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Jinzu Ping,

Greetings. It is my pleasure, as representative to the Bank of Thedosia to any and all of her clients, to attend to the requests of our clients. As such, I would like to introduce myself: I am Mark Faulk, Chief Clientele Officer to the largest bank in the Grand Thedosian Republic and undoubtedly one of the largest international financial firms. We are delighted to receive a constant flow of both domestic and international entities wishing to utilize our services; being among them, we heartily welcome you to the Bank of Thedosia.

In regards to your submitted application, we would like to confirm that it has been reviewed by the Committee of Loans; however, we must dejectedly notify you that, in order for the Committee of Loans to approve your application, it requires both of the following items:

• Firstly, it requires the official submission of an application form as provided by the Bank of Thedosia on its online webpage. If you wish to proceed with a loan, please review our catalogue of available loans, as well as all anointed conditions.
  • Secondly, the Bank of Thedosia requires official documentation regarding the probability of this loan being paid in full by its maturity. This is to minimize our risk, as we understand the economic forecasts for the Seven United Economic Zone are currently negative.
When your organism has adequately provided the Bank of Thedosia with all required information, we shall resume our deliberations and finally provide you with a definitive response.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Segundo Imperio do Brasil
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Proposed Expansion

Postby Segundo Imperio do Brasil » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:12 pm

I D. Kauê I, Emperor of Brazil, I come through this comunucar the government's desire of the Segundo Imperio do Brasil that the Capital Rio de Janeiro and Puerto Español City was one branch of Bank of Thedosia. So as part of PBIE (Brazilian Program of Foreign Investment) Bank of Thedosia will not need to pay the fees to banks for 1 year. Assimn end with the certainty of a great leap into the [nation]Segundo Imperio do Brasil.

His Imperial Majesty D. Kauê I.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade