NATION

PASSWORD

Union Stock Exchange [Open -- OP Undergoing Renovation]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xanixi
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Lyras wrote:--snip--

To: Field Marshal Aleksandr
Subject: RE: Application
Chief of Trade, Union Stock Exchange
11 Spire St., New Haven
Grand Thedosian Imperium

Greetings,
We would like to welcome you to the Union Stock Exchange! As one of the largest and currently fastest-expanding stock markets in the world—a reputation that we maintain proudly—we are always happy to receive new clients that wish to participate in the growth of our institution worldwide, and more-so if said clients are of such a reputable profile as yourselves.

We understand that both Wolf Armaments and your organization are in the process of negotiating a large-scale sale of shares belonging to Wolf Armaments. As such, understanding your current application as an initial purchase deposit, we are proud to notify you and the institute you represent that the Union Stock Exchange Committee of Stock Trade has deliberated and decided to approve of your petition to purchase shares [numbering 52,649,250 shares] from Wolf Armaments. Please be assured that all necessary information shall be added to our database during the next update.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please feel free to do so at client.information@utx.the.

Thank you. Have a pleasant day.
Sincerely,

Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange
Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:46 am

Common Territories wrote:
OOC: As I told Lyras I wanted to tell you Xanixi, and I suppose anyone else interested, that there will be no new stock made available. IC I set up my traditional owner for Wolf Arms and majority holder once more and the Emperor minority (he was quite upset at losing his investment source so he pulled strings to get a good share of Wolf Arms too). OOC and IC there is no more room to add from - I could make up more room maybe but I spent quite a while making a selection of shares available just for this storefront (im quite stupid in terms of math, so I'd like to not force new match figures to the added stack). So basically - there will be no more additional stock made available unless a stock holder CTE's, for which I will remove that owner's shares and notify they are open once more. For current stock holdings officially recognized, please check the wiki page located here. Thanks.

To sort of play this off - there will be no buy out of Wolf Arms from under me, IC or OOC. So shares and ownerships will remain the same.

OOC:What if instead of CTE a stock holder simply sold his shares?
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

FreYhill
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby FreYhill » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:32 am

To Whom it may concern,

On behalf of my Company, Freyhillian Airlines, I am here to register Freyhillian Airlines as a airline on the UTX. Attached below is the application for registration to the stockmarket.

Many thanks,
C'hoe Chul Soo
Central Executive Officer
Freyhillian Airlines

Name of corporation: Freyhillian Airlines
Name of Chief Executive Officer: C'hoe Chul Soo
Nation of origin: The Commonwealth of Freyhill
Storefront: https://www.flyfreyhill.com.fh
Industry: Aviation (Airline)
Price of each share: $5.34
Shares for sale: 500,000,000
Total Number of Shares: 1,250,000,000
President Emmanuel Carvallo
1st President of the Senate of Fernão (2017-2017)
Chief Whip of the Civic Union

Patricio Magrina
Nominee for Secretary of Health and Labour
Member of the Events Committee

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.51

Liberal Conservative Roman Catholic.
Member of the Liberal National Party of Queensland (LNP)
Supporter of the Coalition (Australia).

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:43 am

Tangaliro wrote:
Common Territories wrote:
OOC: As I told Lyras I wanted to tell you Xanixi, and I suppose anyone else interested, that there will be no new stock made available. IC I set up my traditional owner for Wolf Arms and majority holder once more and the Emperor minority (he was quite upset at losing his investment source so he pulled strings to get a good share of Wolf Arms too). OOC and IC there is no more room to add from - I could make up more room maybe but I spent quite a while making a selection of shares available just for this storefront (im quite stupid in terms of math, so I'd like to not force new match figures to the added stack). So basically - there will be no more additional stock made available unless a stock holder CTE's, for which I will remove that owner's shares and notify they are open once more. For current stock holdings officially recognized, please check the wiki page located here. Thanks.

To sort of play this off - there will be no buy out of Wolf Arms from under me, IC or OOC. So shares and ownerships will remain the same.

OOC:What if instead of CTE a stock holder simply sold his shares?

OOC: If that is the case, please do such an action here. I have spoken with the OP and he has assured me he will keep track of stock holders if the CTE - im sure selling your stock back is an option too/to someone else as well. I've talked about adjusting prices according to success and failures in business just like normal stock exchanges; he has assured me he will try his best, so if you want to sell you can get some profit from the investment made on my stock/currency bought. Im not sure how his efforts will turn out nor am I predicting anything, I am just discussing what we briefly talked about.

Anyways. If you sell stock im positive either the OP or I will notice (I keep track of this thread), in which case I will update my Wiki and the OP can update his storefront. Selling, however, is in his theater so I will let him explain how to do that/what in encompasses.
Last edited by Common Territories on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:01 am

Please keep any and all OoC chatter off this thread. If you have any questions regarding how the storefront or any of its aspects work, you can drop a telegram by me. Thank you.

Freyhill wrote:--snip--

To: C'hoe Chul Soo
11 Spire St., New Haven
Grand Thedosian Imperium

Greetings,

Firstly, we would like to welcome you to the Union Stock Exchange. As one of the most prestigious stock markets in the world today, we are always proud to receive new clients that are enthusiastic and want to ensure the exponential growth of their corporations by registering them on our company database.

As such, the Union Stock Exchange Committee of Stock Trade has deliberated and proudly announces that your corporation’s registration petition has been approved. Please be assured that any and all necessary edits shall be made during the next update of the Union Stock Exchange’s databases.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please feel free to do so at client.information@utx.the.

Sincerely,

Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:15 am

Corporation registration application

Name of corporation:RAVICO.
Name of Chief Executive Officer:Johns Drakson
Nation of origin:Tangaliro
Storefront:Image
Industry:Arms manufacturing and marketing industry
Price of each share:350.00 Tangaliroan Shields
Shares for sale:600,000 units
Total Number of Shares:1,865,000,000 units
Last edited by Tangaliro on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:20 am

Tangaliro wrote:--snip--

To: Johns Drakson
11 Spire St., New Haven
Grand Thedosian Imperium

Greetings,

Welcome to the Union Stock Exchange! As one of the largest stock exchanges in the world, as well as one of the stock exchanges with greatest growth rate, we are delighted to welcome new clients to our stock market.

As such, it is my pleasure to announce that your petition to register your corporation on the company database of the Union Stock Exchange has been approved by this institution’s Committee of Stock Trade, after the appropriate deliberation process. Please be assured that all necessary information to begin sell of your shares shall be added to our database during our next update.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do not hesitate to do so at client.information@utx.the.

Sincerely,

Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:41 pm

Second Economic Committee
SEC First Department
TO: Union Stock Exchange

Salutations,

The Second Economic Committee - the people's storefront - hereby wishes to contribute to the Union Stock Exchange. We are a government export entity divided into four major departments. Our First Department is responsible for the production and export of basic commodities such as cotton, metal ores and oil.

The SEC is willing to trade these commodities at UTX. We are currently working to add grain, fuels, lubricants and fertiliser to our list, at very competitive prices. We hope you will carefully consider our offer, applied below.

Commodity to Sell: Iron ore
Price per Unit: $98/metric ton
Total Units for Sale: 50,000 tonnes
Total Units: N/A

Commodity to Sell: Copper ore
Price per Unit: $780/metric ton
Total Units for Sale: 20,000 tonnes

Commodity to Sell: Uranium ore
Price per Unit: $1,700/metric ton
Total Units for Sale: 400 tonnes

Commodity to Sell: Timber, broadleaf
Price per Unit: $60/m3
Total Units for Sale: 5,000 m3

Commodity to Sell: Woodchips
Price per Unit: $150/metric ton
Total Units for Sale: 3,000 metric tonnes

Commodity to Sell: Cotton, semi-processed
Price per Unit: $0.56/kilogram
Total Units for Sale: 50,000 kilograms

Commodity to Sell: Hydrogen
Price per Unit: $300/metric ton
Total Units for Sale: 2,000 tonnes

Cordially,
Brother No. 27
Vice Chairman, SEC
Last edited by Bulgar Rouge on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Legatum
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Legatum » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Name of Chief Executive Officer: Guss Piper
Nation of origin: The Empire of Legatum
Storefront: Imperial Shipyards
Industry: Defence
Price of each share: 0.01
Shares for sale: 1,000,000,000
Total Number of Shares: 1,000,000

Following a withdrawel of the Legaton Government's complete control of IS, it is up for grabs at the lowest price possible on the market.

OOC: Pretty much for sale, cannot keep it as it takes up so much time. If purchased, just quote the coding etc. It will shut down when purchased and copied into your topic.
DEFCON: 5 (FIVE)

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:36 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:--submission--
Sender: Dame Stacy Fox
Recipient: Second Economic Committee
Cc: N/A
Bcc: N/A
Union Stock Exchange
11 Spire Street | New Haven
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to the Union Stock Exchange. As the largest stock market entity within the Grand Thedosian Imperium and among the most reputable internationally, we are always pleased to see new clients utilize our services, whether it be in the stock trade or the trading of regular commodities.

As such, we are proud to notify you that all submitted applications to sell various commodities on the Union Stock Exchange have been appropriately analyzed by the Committee of Commodity Trade and have been approved. Please be assured that any and all information shall be added during the next update of our databases.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@utx.the.

Thank you for choosing the Union Stock Exchange for your stock market needs. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Legatum wrote:--submission--
Recipient: Guss Piper
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

Dear Guss Piper,

I write to you this missive with the intention of relaying to you the decision that the appropriate committee of the Union Stock Exchange has taken regarding your submitted application, following the appropriate deliberation period.

As such, I am sorry to notify you that the Union Stock Exchange’s Committee of Stock Trade has decided to reject your application, furthermore withholding from public knowledge the motive of this rejection. We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring to you.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@utx.the.

We apologize again for any inconvenience. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:50 pm

ImageCommodity purchase form

Full Name of Organization/Nation:SabreDrake co.
Representative:Nikolay Draksonov
Commodity to Buy:5,000 kg of cottons,600 metric tons of iron ore,4 metric tons of wood chips
Commodity Host:The Second Economic Committee,Bulgar Rouge
Total Units to Buy:5000kg and 604 metric tons of materials
Last edited by Tangaliro on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Sun Tzu

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:14 am

Tangaliro wrote:--submission--
Recipient: Nikolay Draksonov
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

Dear Nikolay Draksonov,

Firstly, I’d like to welcome you to the Union Stock Exchange. As one of the fastest-growing stock markets in the world and the largest stock exchange in the Grand Thedosian Imperium, we understand the necessity to provide trade not only in the movement of stocks and shares of a variety of corporations that choose the Union Stock Exchange to sell shares of their corporations worldwide, but also in that of commodities and currencies.

With this, we are proud to notify you of that the Union Stock Exchange’s Committee of Commodity Trade has voted to approve of your submitted application to purchase a variety of commodities currently available at the Union Stock Exchange. Please be assured that all necessary commodities shall be transferred once the required funds have been wired to the Union Stock Exchange.

Thank you for choosing the Union Stock Exchange for your stock market needs. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

The Zion Imperium
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zion Imperium » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:59 am

To: The Union Stock Exchange
From: HRH Prince Theodor Winternitz MM PC, Head of the Zionite Foreign Investment Corporation
Encryption level: Low

Full Name of Organization/Nation: the Zionite Foreign Investment Corporation
Representative: HRH Prince Theodor Winternitz MM PC
Company: Zbrojeniówka Elektrograd
Shares for Sale you want to buy: 13,000,000 shares [US$5,077,280,000]
Company: Ridgerham International
Shares for Sale you want to buy: 3,000,000 shares [US$654,300,000]
Company: Legion Verdiga Holdings Co. Ltd.
Shares you want to sell: 250,000,000 shares [US$362,500,000]

Signed,
Theodor Winternitz
I am a British, Radical Centrist, Civic Nationalist, Student and Tory party member
Full Nation Name: the Imperium of the Greater Zionite Kingdom
Shortened Nation name: Zion/Zion Imperium/Eretz Yisrael
Form of Government: Executive Constitutional Monarchy with a Parliamentary System
Ideology of Government: Right-wing Nationalism, Imperialism, Revisionist Zionism
Embassy link

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:43 am

The Zion Imperium wrote:--submission--
Recipient: Prince Theodor Winternitz
Cc: Zionite Foreign Investment Corporation
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

Dear Theodor Winternitz,

Firstly, we would like to welcome you back to the Union Stock Exchange. We understand how important being able to retain our previously-serviced clients can be, and thus wish to express to you our gratitude in your decision to choose the Union Stock Exchange as your stock market of choice.

In regards to your three recently submitted applications, we are happy and yet troubled to notify you that the decisions of the Committee of Stock Trade include mixed results. On a first note, your applications to purchase shares from Zbrojeniówka Elektrograd—numbering thirteen million—as well as your application to purchase shares from Legion Verdiga—numbering two hundred and fifty million shares—have been approved. However, the Committee of Stock Trade has voted to reject your application to purchase shares of Ridgerham International, citing reasons undisclosed to public view at this time.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:17 am

Sender: Dale, Richard; IntEx Investment
Recipient: Union Stock Exchange
Cc:None
Bcc:None
Subject: Purchasing Shares

To whom it may concern,

Per contractual obligations, please find below our order of shares we wish to buy into The Bank of Thedosia. We are assigning Harold Carton from the Investment Board to represent IntEx in the UTX.

Total: 29,800,000 (2%)
Total Worth: $2,150,964,000 USD
Representative on Behalf of Investors (x48) Harold Carton

Sincerely Signed,
CONTRACT DIRECTOR of INTEX INVESTMENT,
Richard Dale

Full Name of Organization/Nation: IntEx Investment Firm
Representative: Harold Carton
Company: Bank of Thedosia
Shares for Sale you want to buy: 29,800,000

Oligarchic Systemic Republic
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Oligarchic Systemic Republic » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:55 am

International Committee for Currency

To: Whom it may concern,

Greetings USX, I have proceeded to complete my form to participate in this body,

Name of corporation: International Committee for Currency
Name of Chief Executive Officer: Dr. G. Money
Nation of origin: Oligarchic Systemic Republic
Storefront: Link
Industry: Financial
Price of each share: 255.00 USD
Shares for sale: 1 Ml
Total Number of Shares: 50 Ml

• Sincerely, Dr. G. Money
Last edited by Oligarchic Systemic Republic on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
~ Liberalism, Centrism, Socialism, Capitalism, United Nations, Gay rights, Liberal Party of Canada, Syrian Refugees, Science, Environment, Nuclear power, CERN, Presidential System, Two party system, Parliamental system, Net neutrality

~ Donald Trump, Communism, Nationalism, Sexism, Homophobia, Right to bear arms, Bloc Quebecois party, Racism, Industrial Agriculture, Coal power, Electoral College, Fascism, Nazism, Canadian commonwealth, Commonwealth in general

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:07 am

Lady Scylla wrote:--submission--
Recipient: Richard Dale
Cc: Harold Carton
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

To whom it may concern,

Welcome to the Union Stock Exchange. As one of the largest stock markets internationally, we understand the necessity of receiving new clients. Thus, we are proud to receive IntEx Investment as a new client to the Union Stock Exchange, and hope that this is but the first of many interactions between our institutions.

We write this missive to you to notify you of the decision the Union Stock Exchange’s Committee of Stock Trade has taken in regards to your recent submission to purchase shares numbering twenty-nine million, eight hundred thousand of the Bank of Thedosia. As such, we are proud to announce that your application has been APPROVED by the Committee; please be assured that all necessary information shall be edited during the next update of the Union Stock Exchange’s Company Database.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Oligarchic Systemic Republic wrote:--submission--
Recipient: Dr. Money
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

Dear Dr. Money,

Welcome to the Union Stock Exchange. We are always delighted to see the arrival of new corporations that wish to be represented and sell their shares on the Union Stock Exchange.

We write to you this missive in order to relay to you the decision the Union Stock Exchange’s Committee of Stock Trade has made regarding your recent submission to register your corporation on this stock market. We are pleased to notify you that the Committee has decided to APPROVE your application, and ensures you that all information will be made readily available during the next update of our database.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:27 am

Sender: Dale, Richard; IntEx Investment
Recipient: Union Stock Exchange
Cc:None
Bcc:None
Subject: Purchasing Shares

To whom it may concern,

Per contractual obligations, please find below our order of shares we wish to buy into International Committee for Currency. We are assigning Michael Harrison from the Investment Board to represent IntEx in the UTX for the ICC.

Total: 20,000 (2%)
Total Worth: $5,100,000 USD
Representative on Behalf of Investors (x4) Michael Harrison

Sincerely Signed,
CONTRACT DIRECTOR of INTEX INVESTMENT,
Richard Dale

Full Name of Organization/Nation: IntEx Investment Firm
Representative: Michael Harrison
Company: International Committee of Currency
Shares for Sale you want to buy: 20,000

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Oligarchic Systemic Republic » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Full Name of Nation: oligarhic systemic republic
Representative: Dr. G. Money
Full Name of National Currency: (♇) Chic (Virtual Currency)
Units for Sale: 1,462,927,341
Total Units: 583,912,527
Value of Currency: 0.50 USD$
Last edited by Oligarchic Systemic Republic on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ Liberalism, Centrism, Socialism, Capitalism, United Nations, Gay rights, Liberal Party of Canada, Syrian Refugees, Science, Environment, Nuclear power, CERN, Presidential System, Two party system, Parliamental system, Net neutrality

~ Donald Trump, Communism, Nationalism, Sexism, Homophobia, Right to bear arms, Bloc Quebecois party, Racism, Industrial Agriculture, Coal power, Electoral College, Fascism, Nazism, Canadian commonwealth, Commonwealth in general

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Lady Scylla wrote:--submission--
Recipient: Richard Dale
Cc: Michael Harrison
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, we’d like to welcome you back to the Union Stock Exchange. It pleases both myself as well as the Board of Directors of the Union Stock Exchange to know that our clients find it profitable to return to our stock exchange for trading.

As such, this missive is directed towards all relevant members of your organization in order to relay to you the decision the Committee of Stock Trade has taken regarding your submission to purchase shares of the “International Committee of Currency,” numbering twenty thousand shares. We are proud to notify you that your application has been APPROVED by the Committee; please be assured that all relevant information shall be changed during the next update of the UTX Company Database.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Oligarchic Systemic Republic wrote:--submission--
Recipient: Dr. Money
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

Dear Dr. Money,

Firstly, thank you for choosing the Union Stock Exchange. In a world as vibrant and economically uncertain as ours, it’s pleasing to see the influx of clients that the Union Stock Exchange receives on a daily basis.

As such, we write this missive to you in order to relay the decision that the Committee of Currency Trade has made regarding your recent submission to our institution to sell your currency on an international market. We are proud to announce that the Committee has voted to APPROVE your application. All relevant information shall be published on our Currency Database during our next update.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:10 pm

FORMAL BUSINESS COMMUNIQUÉ

To whomever it may concern--

Polaris Miliatry Logistics Corporation is looking to list its stocks in the Union Stock Exchange. We have been notified of you reliability and profitability by numerous of our partners and acquaintainces, and we are happy to say that you are by far the most suitable option for our company. While we are not yet open to international customers, we wish to open the sale of our stocks to the international audience immediately. We expect to be open for business within the next month.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cordially,
Mr. Martin Helms
CEO, Polaris Military Logistics

Name of corporation: Polaris Military Logistics
Name of Chief Executive Officer: Martin Helms
Nation of origin: Ceneria
Storefront: Click here
Industry: Military
Price of each share: $246.91 NSD
Shares for sale: 15,819 shares
Total Number of Shares:100,000,000 shares

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:21 pm

The Nation of Ceneria wrote:--submission--
Recipient: Mr. Martin Helms
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

Dear Mr. Helms,

Firstly, we would like to personally welcome you to the Union Stock Exchange. We are extremely proud to have been recommended to your organization by your acquaintances and are very pleased to see you choose our stock market to sell shares of your corporation internationally.

As such, we write this missive to you to relay to you the decision the Union Stock Exchange’s Committee of Stock Trade has taken regarding your submission to register your corporation on our stock market. We are delighted to announce that the Committee of Stock Trade has voted to APPROVE your application, and will seek to update the Company Database with all corresponding information as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Dame Stacy Fox
Chief of Trade
Union Stock Exchange

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Public Announcement
Issuer: Union Stock Exchange; Board of Directors
Recipient: N/A
Union Stock Exchange
ZIP 74319
+7-457 214 976
www.utx.the

Greetings,

On behalf of the Union Stock Exchange as an important financial institution in the global economy, we, the Board of Directors, make public a decision made by one of the corporations currently registered officially on the Union Stock Exchange’s Company Database.

As of this moment forth, the corporation “International Committee for Currency,” is no longer registered on this stock market. All shares pertaining to this organization are to be considered null and void.

The Board of Directors of the Union Stock Exchanged received a missive this evening regarding the decision made by the International Committee for Currency. However, no explicit information has been given regarding the motive for the decision to delist. The Union Stock Exchange shall attempt to release more information as it becomes available to us.

For further inquiries or more information, please contact us at client.information@utx.the.

Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. We apologize for any inconvenience this decision has brought any clients of the Union Stock Exchange. Have a pleasant day.

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

United Allied Earth Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Allied Earth Federation » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Full Name of Organization/Nation:United Alied Earth Federation
Representative:
Company:GE&T Accreditation Agency
Shares for Sale you want to buy:300 Shares
"Focused On Only The Best"
United Allied Earth Federation, Supreme President John Parkerson, City Of Terranova, The Chateau Of Liberty.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!
Proud Member of the Pacific Cooperation Pact
Proud Member of the Coalition of Religious Nations.
⚛ Proud member of the Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity! ⚛
The South Pacific
Member Of The United Christian Alliance
Proud Founder Of The International United Defense Coalition
Proud Member Of IU/ICoN
Member Of The IFC
English:
---
https://www.change.org /p/全日本空手道連盟-空手道の2020年東京オリンピック正式種目採用を希望し
ます -karate-into- the-olympics-2020?lang=en-US

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Oligarchic Systemic Republic » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:53 pm

International Direct Superbeam Collider and Atomic Laboratory

CORE Super-beam Collider

To: USX Chief Executive Officer or related
Subject: Application
Return Address: CORE Super-beam Collider, MDD-833, Box 7, Plane Plains, Oligarchic Systemic Republic

To whomever it may concern, CEO of USX,
Name of corporation: International Direct Superbeam Collider & Atomic Laboratory (IDSC+ Weapons)
Name of Chief Executive Officer: Dr. Boes Awn
Nation of origin: Oligarchic Systemic Republic
Storefront: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 6&t=366047
Industry: Particle Research & Scientific Armaments
Price of each share: 935.5 ₭ł
Shares for sale: 673,505
Total Number of Shares: 5,655,000
Klusekk (₭ł) value: 0.94 USD

Sincerely,
Dr. Boes Awn
CEO of IDSC+,
Head of Operations; CORE Super-beam Collider,
Head Scientist; CORE Super-beam Collider,
& Particle Physicist
Last edited by Oligarchic Systemic Republic on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade