NATION

PASSWORD

Cloudfield Island Development Corp (Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greythrone
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Greythrone » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Steelbaron

We would like to extend our sincere greeting to you on behalf of Cloudfield Island Development Corporation (CIDCORP), The United States of Greythrone. Your application(s) is accepted.

If you have any question, please contact me or my office at our email address at ceo@cidcorp.gov.gr

Thanks

Dr Roosevelt Cameron
Chief Executive Officer

• Flag of The World Square

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:18 am

Dear Cloudfield Island and all relevant parties. We see that you are interested in constructing a new civilisation. We are also aware that your new civilisation will require public transportation. An adequate public transport network is impossible without a bus network. This is why Bob's Bus Builders is willing to assist Cloudfield Island. Bob's Bus Builders will offer a 5% discount for every 500 buses purchased from us (i.e. 500=5%, 1,000=10% etc.) [With a cap at 35%]. In addition to this, there exists a form of public transit known as a "bus rapid transit" (BRT). A BRT is a system which operates as a subway/metro, with buses ranging from every two minutes to every few seconds. It is a cost-effective alternative to subway/metro and light rail transit. BRT routes can be incorporated with regular bus routes to create a better integrated system. If you purchase 2,000 buses or more, we will send out an advisor at our expense to help design a BRT network for Cloudfield Island. If you are interested in our offer, please visit our storefront (linked) and fill out an application, mentioning this offer. Whilst we have agreed to send out an advisor to you, we will not fund the construction of any BRT infrastructure. However, one of our partners at Westeel Iron (who have made an enquiry in the next post) are willing to donate free steel to the cause on the condition that you strike a deal with both companies. If you choose that you do not want a BRT network, Westeel can donate to build regular bus stops provided a deal is signed between both our companies. Thank you for your attention.

Bob's Bus Builders Storefront

Westeel Storefront

More Information About BRT Systems
Jim Ng
Westeel Sales Department

Sarah Hart
Bob's Bus Builders Sales Department
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:26 am

Westeel Iron Storefront

Dear Cloudfield Island. No city cannot possibly survive without steel or frieght railways. Whilst we understand that iron mining and refining may not be the cleanest industries, we wish to remind you that it is impossible to build and maintain infrastructure without these processes, and infrastructure construction is the current phase of the development of Cloudfield Island, with infrastructure maintainance following suit indefinately. Manufacturing is also vital to the success of a nation's economy. These are all vital, and the difference between our company and other companies is that we try to reduce our impact on the environment as much as possible. Furthermore no sustainable city has the ability to operate without a freight railway network.

We have a few offers we would like to discuss with you, but first we would like to donate $50,000 worth of any type of steel, to be used on any project. This will be given whether or not any offer is accepted
Our offers are as follows:
-If you allow us to operate freight railways on the island for 100 years or longer, we shall donate $500,000 worth of steel for the construction of rails and/or overhead wiring for the fright railways. This shall be whether or not you accept any of our further offers
-If you allow us to construct a steel mill on the island, we shall guarantee mass employment for a minimum of 50 years
-If you allow us to mine on the island, we will pay all taxes
-If you allow us to sell our products on the island, this will provide indefinate employment
-If you allow your residents to buy shares, this will open a new revnue stream
-As stated in the previous post, we have partnered with Bob's Bus Builders to donate $500,000 worth of steel to the construction of a bus network, if you strike a deal with both companies
-Westeel is also willing to negotiate a tree planting program, on the island, to off set our carbon

This offer is negotiable

All we require from you in order for this offer to be valid is a post in our storefront mentioning this offer. This offer will not be valid until we see said post.

Thank You

Jim Ng
Westeel Sales Department
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Oakwood Landing
Attaché

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Oakwood Landing » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:42 pm

www.cidcorp.gov.gr
Swiftfort Marina Yacht Club Membership Application Form

Swiftfort Marina Yacht Club

Name of Person/ Nation/ Corporate/ Entities: Dr. William Wakefield Antoine Carlyle
Originating Nation/ Corporate/ Entities: Prime Minister of Oakwood Landing
URL: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=508177
Yacht(s) Name - maximum two for one membership accounts: MY Landing Sentinel

United Allied Earth Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Allied Earth Federation » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:51 pm

OOC: tag, sorry mate
"Focused On Only The Best"
United Allied Earth Federation, Supreme President John Parkerson, City Of Terranova, The Chateau Of Liberty.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!
Proud Member of the Pacific Cooperation Pact
Proud Member of the Coalition of Religious Nations.
⚛ Proud member of the Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity! ⚛
The South Pacific
Member Of The United Christian Alliance
Proud Founder Of The International United Defense Coalition
Proud Member Of IU/ICoN
Member Of The IFC
English:
---
https://www.change.org /p/全日本空手道連盟-空手道の2020年東京オリンピック正式種目採用を希望し
ます -karate-into- the-olympics-2020?lang=en-US

Greythrone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greythrone » Sat May 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Dr. William Wakefield Antoine Carlyle, Oakwood Landing

We would like to extend our sincere greeting to you on behalf of Cloudfield Island Development Corporation (CIDCORP), The United States of Greythrone. Your application(s) is accepted.

If you have any question, please contact me or my office at our email address at ceo@cidcorp.gov.gr

Thanks

Dr Roosevelt Cameron
Chief Executive Officer

• Swiftfort Marina Yacht Club

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015

Postby Hundredstar » Sat May 20, 2017 8:34 pm

www.cidcorp.gov.gr
Fairmount Marina Front Application Form

Company Detail/ Nation Detail
Name of Country: Hundredstar
Name of Company: Contactor Cafe
Name of CEO/ Head of State: Mr. Quintin Clegg
Nature of business: Cafe
Company URL: viewtopic.php?p=27077828#p27077828
Location?
[x]Skipperhelm Foodcourt (Fast Food Stall/ Cafe/ Restaurant)
[x]Vanford Piers Cafe/ Restaurant)
[]Etherguard Square (Singers/ Fast Food Stall/ Retail Stall)

Greythrone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greythrone » Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Mr. Quintin Clegg, Contactor Cafe

We would like to extend our sincere greeting to you on behalf of Cloudfield Island Development Corporation (CIDCORP), Greythrone. Your application(s) is accepted.

Thanks

Dr Roosevelt Cameron
Chief Executive Officer

• Skipperhelm Foodcourt
  • Vanford Piers Cafe

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun May 21, 2017 4:46 am

www.cidcorp.gov.gr
Riverfrost High Tech Park Application Form

Company Detail/ Nation Detail
Name of Country: Reino do Brazil
Name of Company: VidaGest
Name of CEO/ Head of State: Aldina Duarte
Nature of business: Nutricional products, and research
Company URL: Na
Type of Research Plant eg. Lab/ R&D Center etc: GF Nutrition Research Center
[]Destinus Drive Center
[]Summerlight Innovative Center
[]Pearlshield Creek Ways
[x]Stonemount Avenue (vacant plot/ must build your own buildings)
[]Wolfwater Drive (vacant plot/ must build your own buildings) after confirmation we will be starting on the building construction
Other information?

Greythrone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greythrone » Sun May 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Aldina Duarte, VidaGest

We would like to extend our sincere greeting to you on behalf of Cloudfield Island Development Corporation (CIDCORP), Greythrone. Your application(s) is accepted.

Thanks

Dr Roosevelt Cameron
Chief Executive Officer

• Riverfrost High Tech Park

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon May 22, 2017 3:56 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=398189

Dear Cloudfield Island, it is difficult to have a sucessful economy without tourism. So keeping that in mind, we at Inn Hotels would like to build 15 hotels for free for you. We only request that you provide us more information in our storefront through the application form. If you would like us to fill out a specific application form, please let us know
Warm Regards

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade