NATION

PASSWORD

First Annual Auralia Weapons Expo (OOC,MT, Closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Vadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

First Annual Auralia Weapons Expo (OOC,MT, Closed)

Postby Vadia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:28 pm

IC Link

Below is the application to come to the Expo, all Out Of Character messages will be posted here. I will provide the service of cleaning up the posts of any people who come and aren't sure what they are doing. I will also provide assistance to anyone who feels lost or isn't sure about the RP. If you have any questions on what you could sell or what is being sold, let me know.

Please try to be realistic with your prices. If you are unsure, look them up or ask me.

If you are unsure how much money you can spend, please use NS Economy 0.7. About 10% of your budget is free to spend and we will allow you to take out low credit loans or use collateral. If your police budget is high enough, you can use that as well.

Corporations and militias are allowed to show up too.

Code: Select all
[box][b]Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita)[/b]
[b]Will you be needing a table? (Y/N)[/b]
[b]Would you be replacing old gear? (Y/N)[/b]
[b]Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N)[/b]
[b]Would you or us be selling any gear you sell?[/b]
[b]Will your party need additional security? (Y/N)[/b]

[i]As the leader or member of the leadership of a group of combatants, I would prefer to leave politics aside for this expo. I am legally bound to the agreement to this Expo, that I will not begin combat or stalk on anyone at the Expo. I will notice what other people buy if I want to, but I will not try to harm them or listen in on what they say. I will also pay a sum of ten million dollar, which will be given to charity should I turn my weapons on my people; but if I don't I will get my money back next year. I am aware that I will be blacklisted if I open fire on any demonstrations during the expo or the year after.

Furthermore, I will not steal the designs of anyone at the expo and will not harass anyone who is at the Expo ether. [/i][/box]

If you are going to have your own table, please describe it to us in a box like below.

[box][/box]

A training field leased for this operation will provide a place to display tanks, a local training range will showcase rifles or ammo, and finally an airfield will showcase planes and helicopters.

During this event all the footage will be taped and all the visitors will be driven or drive to the actual expo. Footage from the event will go to a private server and will be accessible from every computer in the expo. You are free to use testing footage or images from earlier to sell your wares.

The expo will sorta be like a comic-con. Recon trucks will be sold in the basement, and on floor one each company will have their own display table of a large dining size. Floor two will be full of rooms where projectors run and announcers explain specific technology. Also, soldiers will explain certain tactics and types of weapons; while PMCs will describe their operations in their own rooms. Floor three will be a heavily guarded warehouse full of ammo, rockets, and firearms. On the same floor in front of this warehouse, will be an auction. Anyone in the auction will be able to offer the items for sale at lower starting price before an auction begins or offer the same item again if it sells really well.
Last edited by Vadia on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening""

This is also my NPC account.

Bankampar
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bankampar » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) Phoenix Security International - A Private Military Company (PMC)
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) Yes - we also request a large area of field to build up a mock operation to show the effectiveness of PSI contractors
Would you be replacing old gear? (Y/N) Possibly
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N) Possibly
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? Not likely
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Will provide our own security. Up to eight PSI Operators will be on guard

As the leader or member of the leadership of a group of combatants, I would prefer to leave politics aside for this expo. I am legally bound to the agreement to this Expo, that I will not begin combat or stalk on anyone at the Expo. I will notice what other people buy if I want to, but I will not try to harm them or listen in on what they say. I will also pay a sum of ten million dollar, which will be given to charity should I turn my weapons on my people; but if I don't I will get my money back next year. I am aware that I will be blacklisted if I open fire on any demonstrations during the expo or the year after.

Furthermore, I will not steal the designs of anyone at the expo and will not harass anyone who is at the Expo ether.
Last edited by Bankampar on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) Military Industries Corporation
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) Yes
Would you be replacing old gear? (Y/N) Yes
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N) Yes
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? Both
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Yes

As the leader or member of the leadership of a group of combatants, I would prefer to leave politics aside for this expo. I am legally bound to the agreement to this Expo, that I will not begin combat or stalk on anyone at the Expo. I will notice what other people buy if I want to, but I will not try to harm them or listen in on what they say. I will also pay a sum of ten million dollar, which will be given to charity should I turn my weapons on my people; but if I don't I will get my money back next year. I am aware that I will be blacklisted if I open fire on any demonstrations during the expo or the year after.

Furthermore, I will not steal the designs of anyone at the expo and will not harass anyone who is at the Expo ether.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Bankampar wrote:
Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita)
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) Yes - we also request a large area of field to build up a mock operation to show the effectiveness of PSI contractors
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N) Possibly
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? Not likely
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Will provide our own security. Up to eight PSI Operators will be on guard

Neo-Terran Alliance

Please fill out what your party's name is, we know what it is but it's still a requirement.

We have a large area that is used for mock combat, complete with lasers, blanks, and the best military-exercise hardware.

Please bring your own blank firing adapters.

Bashriyya wrote:
Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) Military Industries Corporation
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? Both
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Yes

Neo-Terran Alliance

Feel free to contact any of our representatives at the expo about your needs. We will have several shareholders from the Neo-Terran Alliance Arms Supply at the location, who have tablets with a list of all our modification kits, surplus, and unclassified prototypes.
Last edited by Vadia on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

Dakling
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakling » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) United States of Dakling Armed Services
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) No
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? You
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) No

Last edited by Dakling on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Dakling wrote:box]Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) United States of Dakling Armed Services
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) No
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? You
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) No

[/box]

Neo-Terran Alliance

We hope you have a safe journey and enjoy the Expo, be sure to have some sort of fun if possible.

The Tomanian Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tomanian Reich » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:00 pm

[box][b]The Federated State of The Tomanian Reich[b]
[b]Will you be needing a table? [b] Yes
[b]Would you be replacing old gear? (Y/N)[b] Possibly
[b]Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N)[b] Yes, we will actually have a good amount of surplus Gewehr 3s, older vehicles, and some older stuff that have been in storage.
[b]Would you or us be selling any gear you sell?[b] Sure
[b]Will your party need additional security? (Y/N)[b] Security for the Tomanian expo thingy will be provided by Reichswehr Feldgendarmerie(military police).

[i]As the leader or member of the leadership of a group of combatants, I would prefer to leave politics aside for this expo. I am legally bound to the agreement to this Expo, that I will not begin combat or stalk on anyone at the Expo. I will notice what other people buy if I want to, but I will not try to harm them or listen in on what they say. I will also pay a sum of ten million dollar, which will be given to charity should I turn my weapons on my people; but if I don't I will get my money back next year. I am aware that I will be blacklisted if I open fire on any demonstrations during the expo or the year after.

Furthermore, I will not steal the designs of anyone at the expo and will not harass anyone who is at the Expo ether. [i][box]
signature

Veridi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

First Annual Auralia Weapons Expo (OOC,MT, Signup)

Postby Veridi » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Veridian Combined Forces[/b]
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N)
Yes
Would you be replacing old gear? (Y/N)
Yes
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N)
Yes
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell?
Yes
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N)
No

Iron Cross Contracting[/b]
Yes
Tes
Yes
Yes
No

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Veridi wrote:
Veridian Combined Forces
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No

Neo-Terran Alliance

Welcome, be sure to set up your display when you get here and don't forget to enjoy your time in Rrafe.

Also, do not forget to contact one of the representatives of the NTAAS about your needs.

We have also taken the liberty of placing some of your old stuff at the outside display area.

Veridi wrote:
Iron Cross Contracting[/b]
Yes
Tes
Yes
Yes
No

Neo-Terran Alliance

Welcome, be sure to set up your display when you get here and don't forget to enjoy your time in Rrafe.

Also, do not forget to contact one of the representatives of the NTAAS about your needs.

Your company will be able to have their own room on the second floor if need be, along with their large table on the first floor. The second floor room will allow you to have more room to work with a group all at once, rather then one at time. It will also give you some privacy.

The Tomanian Reich wrote:[box][/b]The Federated State of The Tomanian Reich
[b]Will you be needing a table?
Yes
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N) Yes, we will actually have a good amount of surplus Gewehr 3s, older vehicles, and some older stuff that have been in storage.
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? Sure
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Security for the Tomanian expo thingy will be provided by Reichswehr Feldgendarmerie(military police).

[box]

Neo-Terran Alliance

We have taken the liberty of using what meagure supplies like yours we have, such as the G3; and we have put them on display for you. We have a Leopard 1A5 and a Marder 1A3 outside so others may know what your surplus looks like. We have also taken the liberty of getting the blueprints so you can start exporting your own versions of your SiG-556 and SiG-556R.
Last edited by Vadia on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Willyberg
Secretary

Founded: Dec 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Willyberg » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Militia)
Willanian Department of Defense:
Research and Development Division
Yes, we will need a table. And is there a runway somewhere around here?
Possibly. We plan on getting rid of some outdated jets, tanks, and weapons.
Yes.
Well, I'll be selling outdated but functional weaponry. You guys might be selling what I'm selling.
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Negative, all security measures for our representatives will be taken care of by the Werspezial (Special Forces).

PS; I'm sorry for posting this a bit late. I was busy with some homework and I forgot to post on here.
Last edited by Willyberg on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'll get right back to you shortly.

Kholodvia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kholodvia » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:01 pm

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita)Federation of Kholodvia's Arms Trade Committee
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) Y
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? We will
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) N

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Kholodvia wrote:
Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita)Federation of Kholodvia's Arms Trade Committee
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) Y
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? We will
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) N

Neo-Terran Alliance

Welcome, we are glad you were able to come. The location of the civilian airfield will be sent to you. Since we don't know you, but you insist you have your own security; we will not offer you the turreted armored trucks.

You will have access to a luxury car, and two armored SUVs. Thanks for considering our Expo.

Willyberg wrote:
Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Militia)
Willanian Department of Defense:
Weapons and Military Industry Branch
Yes, we will need a table. And is there a runway somewhere around here?
Possibly. We plan on getting rid of some outdated jets, tanks, and weapons.
Yes.
Well, I'll be selling outdated but functional weaponry. You guys might be selling what I'm selling.
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Negative, all security measures for our representatives will be taken care of by the Werspezial (Special Forces).

PS; I'm sorry for posting this a bit late. I was busy with some homework and I forgot to post on here.

Neo-Terran Alliance

Welcome Brothers, we have missed you. Your luxery car or cars are waiting for you at the runway. We also have several armed trucks read, we hope your security team knows how to drive automatic.

We have taken the liberty of hunting down what you might sell and offering displays of it.

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:10 pm

The code is the revised message. Below it is the same message, with the changes slanted so you can see them.

Most of the problems were with missing comas, awkward sentences or having the first part of a sentence happen last.

Really easy to fix. Not a problem with me, I have seen way worse.

[b]Rrufe
14B on the Auralia Regional map
Rrufe International Airport
8:00 AM[/b]

The jet of the representative for The Tomanian Reich landed. It was like any other private jet, besides the fact that it had camouflage painted on and had a Tomanian roundel on it. As the door opened, two guards got out of the plane and waited at attention. The Tomanian Representative, General Maximilian Wegmann, got out with them  and was followed by his aid, Hauptmann Fritz Steig. Flanked by the two bodyguards they proceeded to the luxury vehicles.

[b]Rrufe
Rrufe Liberated Training Base Alpha
8:00AM[/b]
An A400M Atlas with Tomanian Luftwaffe markings landed at the tarmac. It held some things that were to be displayed, some ammunition, and members of the Tomanian Feldgendarmerie who would provide security for the Tomanian part of the expo.

Rrufe
Rrufe International Airport
8:00 AM

The jet of the representative for The Tomanian Reich landed. It was like any other private jet, besides the fact that it had [i]camouflage painted on and had a Tomanian roundel on it. As the door opened, two guards got out of the plane and waited at attention. The Tomanian Representative, General Maximilian Wegmann, got out with them and was followed by his aid, Hauptmann Fritz Steig.[/i] Flanked by the two bodyguards, they proceeded to the luxury vehicles.

Rrufe
Rrufe Liberated Training Base Alpha
8:00AM

An A400M Atlas with Tomanian Luftwaffe markings landed at the tarmac. It held some things that were to be displayed, some ammunition, and members of the Tomanian Feldgendarmerie who would provide security for the Tomanian part of the expo.

Winterjam010
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Winterjam010 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:28 pm

United Winterjam Space Command
Yes
No, just showing off some prototypes
Not getting rid of old gear
Yes, for the right price
No, our security is adequate

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Winterjam010 wrote:
United Winterjam Space Command
Yes
No, just showing off some prototypes
Not getting rid of old gear
Yes, for the right price
No, our security is adequate

Neo-Terran Alliance

Your form has been approved, glad you could come to our event. Try to have some fun while you are at it.

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:29 am

Good day!
I would like to join with two companies in the arms business.

Official Name of Party Silverport Dockyards Ltd.
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) Yes.
Would you be replacing old gear? We will be selling new gear.
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? We can sell older products, yes.
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? We sell Selkie-designs and Selkie-designs only.
Will your party need additional security? No.

Official Name of Party Gabha Blacksmiths Ltd.
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? We can sell older products, yes.
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? We sell Selkie-designs and Selkie-designs only.

I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

The Polish-Catholic Free State
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polish-Catholic Free State » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:26 am

ox]Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) The Armed Forces Of The PCFS
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? Maybe
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) No, the 8th Polish Dragoons have it covered

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:26 am

Neo-Terran Alliance

When you arrive, we will have a luxury Audi waiting for you; along with two empty Tigrs for your security team to man. A GPS device with instructions to the military base will be in one of the Tigrs.

We are excited to finally have some naval sales going on at the expo, to bad you won't be able to show off your product quite the same way as others.

Neo-Terran Alliance

When you arrive, we will have a luxury Audi waiting for you; along with two empty Tigrs for your security team to man. A GPS device with instructions to the military base will be in one of the Tigrs.

We advise you land a small cargo plane at the airbase that the expo is being held at, it's currently reserved for cargo for the most part only.

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) The Armed Forces Of The PCFS
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) No, the 8th Polish Dragoons have it covered

Neo-Terran Alliance

We have ran some background checks and they ran flat in a few areas, you are clear to come; but your security will be riding in armored SUVs. We hope that by Dragoons you don't mean armored cavalry and instead mean paratroopers.
Last edited by Vadia on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Postby The Selkie » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Vadia wrote:

Neo-Terran Alliance

We are excited to finally have some naval sales going on at the expo, to bad you won't be able to show off your product quite the same way as others.

Neo-Terran Alliance

We advise you land a small cargo plane at the airbase that the expo is being held at, it's currently reserved for cargo for the most part only.

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) The Armed Forces Of The PCFS

Neo-Terran Alliance

We have ran some background checks and they ran flat in a few areas, you are clear to come; but your security will be riding in armored SUVs. We hope that by Dragoons you don't mean armored cavalry and instead mean paratroopers.

Note: Quote modified by removal of spoiler-tags.

Thanks. As for Silverport Dockyard's vessels not being able to be shown off in the same way as a gun - it's better this way!

EDIT: By the way, the representatives of both companies will arrive with the same plane, seeing, that the two of them are old friends.
Last edited by The Selkie on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

The Selkie wrote:
Vadia wrote:

Neo-Terran Alliance

Neo-Terran Alliance

Neo-Terran Alliance

Thanks. As for Silverport Dockyard's vessels not being able to be shown off in the same way as a gun - it's better this way!

EDIT: By the way, the representatives of both companies will arrive with the same plane, seeing, that the two of them are old friends.

Sounds fine by me.

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Postby The Selkie » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Vadia wrote:
The Selkie wrote:

Sounds fine by me.

Okay. Intro post coming right up!

Thaldor
Attaché

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Thaldor » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:43 pm

To the Terran Empire of Vadia:
In the Name of her Majesty Queen Susan III of Londra we are contacting you to fill out the necessary paperwork to attend the First Auralia Weapon Expo. As you may know the Royal Army of Thaldor is rather ill equiped, safe for a Air Force contract we allready signed.
Because of this we are very interested in making first inquiries regarding new Weapon Systems for the RAT.
Please find our application below.
sincerely
Frank Adler, Secretary for the Bureau of Defense and Internal Affairs
this message was acknowledged and approved by her majesty Queen Susan III of Londra, protector of the realm, bearer of the sword, by command of the great dragon high queen of the confederated kingdoms of Thaldor and all associated territories.
long may she prevail

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) The confederated Kingdoms of Thaldor
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? we have no military equipment to sell

Delegation:
Frank Adler, Secretary for the Bureau of Defense and Internal Affairs
Sire, Ludwig of High Bridge, Knight from the Order of St. Albans and sergeant of the RAT
Admiral Alexander Wolve, Admiral of the second Thaldorian Fleet and member of the Admirals Board of the Royal Thaldorian Navy
Member of the MDP (Mutual Defense Policy)
Thaldorian Embassy Program

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:02 pm

To: Frank Adler, Secretary for the Bureau of Defense and Internal Affairs
Subject: The Expo

Dear Mr. Andler,

We really hope that you and your people find what they need at our expo. We have done a funding check and we can tell that you are fit to buy almost everything that will be sold at the expo. We still encourage you to buy as much as you can and try not to buy things you do not need.

Employees of the NTAAS will be standing around the expo with tablets, ready to answer your military defense questions.

We hope that you can lock in your landing time tomorrow after the expo starts, around 9:25 AM.

God gave us all power,

High Prince Richard Vadia of Vadia

Esalonia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esalonia » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) Crieon Dynamics
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) Yes...?
Would you be replacing old gear? (Y/N) No.
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N) We don't have to sell old gear.
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? No*
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Yes, in addition to the already rather large security detail that will be provided by the Executive Security Service.

*our goods are available for export, however, I'm just too lazy to write a storefront now.
Tech level: NS MT
Esalonian Factbook *does not use NS Stats anymore*
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Member of these Multilateral Organizations
Fortitudinem wrote:They're a budding power. Pun intended.

Marquesan wrote:You have a damned fine advanced understanding of interior and exterior ballistics for a fifteen year old.

Gim wrote:

You would be an excellent Filipino Super Junior member. :p

Facebook chat:
Sum frind: okay klng? (Are you okay?)
Me: Yes. I am definitely okay in a mental asylum
Sum frind: ?

A Proud Adherent to the Nordic Model

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Esalonia wrote:
Official Name of Party (Corporation/Nation/Alliance/Milita) Crieon Dynamics
Will you be needing a table? (Y/N) Yes...?
Would you be replacing old gear? (Y/N) No.
Would you be willing to sell some of that old gear? (Y/N) We don't have to sell old gear.
Would you or us be selling any gear you sell? No*
Will your party need additional security? (Y/N) Yes, in addition to the already rather large security detail that will be provided by the Executive Security Service.

*our goods are available for export, however, I'm just too lazy to write a storefront now.

Neo-Terran Alliance

You are approved and you are welcome to our expo. Have as much fun as you legally can have.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade