NATION

PASSWORD

(FOR SALE!) WINS - WATCHMAN MASS ANALYTICS SYSTEM

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:39 pm

To the esteemed proprietors of the Watchman Mass Analytics System,

Greetings on behalf of the Aspari Syndicate! While we are presently ineligible to attempt acquisition, we would like to inform you that we will be publicly supporting the Legion Corporation's bid. We feel that they are both responsible owners and good businessmen; our experience with them had proven time and again that they are excellent at helping businesses grow. We would advise you to take their offer under consideration, and we are proud to offer them our full support.

Furthermore, we would highly recommend heeding the advice that has been offered: RAVICO is a relatively early entrant into an extremely competitive, volatile industry. Exercise caution with whom you accept your bids from...

May your business blossom into a bright future.

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate
Last edited by The Aspari Syndicate on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:41 am

The Recon Empire wrote:

To Mercury-Vulcan Group:

Greetings. Nexus, on behalf of our conglomerate, would like to bid a NS$150 billion for 51% controlling interest of the company. We have decided that it would be best to list the company under our direction, and allow more shareholders to purchase parts of this company. Furthermore, we do challenge the credentials of RAVICO (above company) and the legality of their proposed NS$300 billion. We do not believe the said buyer has enough capital to fund their proposed purchase. Thanks.

Yours truly,

Victor Dencer
Chief Resource Officer
President, Nexus Group International

The von Hart Estate, on the selling of their controlling interest, would like to accept this - and the remaining 49% shares of the company will remain in the control of the von Hart Estate - as well as the WINS Technology system. Please note, that WINS must be shared with other shareholders. It is far too powerful to be in the hands of one person. ((Thank God for Recon. I was sooo hoping that you and Asperi would bid. I admire you two, and your finesse with GE&T.))

Arkisteran
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkisteran » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:09 pm

The Technocratic Monarchy of Arkisteran would like to up its bid, to $500 billion NSD
Former Member of the Region Nadeyatsya
Proud Member of the Region Remusia

A proud member fighting for international equality under the banner of 3MCP organization.

If you need to contact me, please contact the nation "Arcus Terram", as this nation is now dead.

Paolonis
Secretary

Founded: Sep 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Confirmed

Postby Paolonis » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:57 am

I apologize for any confusion that I caused by posting on a different account. I have, temporarily, reinstated this account to confirm that I, Paolonis & Era the Mind, have given 51% of the shares, and allowed joint control of the Watchman Mass Analytics System, to the Recon Empire. In addition, I would like to notify everyone that Gadrana-Eshil, my latest account (one that I am hoping to actually make something with. I make things with bad names, or don't like my ideas/lose all my stuff, and then abandon it for something else e_e), will have that joint control of the Watchman Mass Analytics System. Thank you for your cooperation, everyone!
Last edited by Paolonis on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade