NATION

PASSWORD

Uroš Arms

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which products do you want

Firearms
8
28%
MANPADS
6
21%
Small boats
5
17%
Body armor
3
10%
Transport aircraft
7
24%
 
Total votes : 29

User avatar
UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: May 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:29 pm

Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The Socialist Federal Republic of UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina
Representative: Minister of Defense | Nikola Ljubičić
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Tuzla Air Base
Item{s}: AA-15
Quantity: 100 AA-15s
Comments/concerns:none
My Views:
Pro: Yugoslavia, Russia, Donetsk, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Death Penalty,Guns, Titoism, Tito, Gaddafi, Bashar Al-assad, Vladimir Putin, Le Pen, Farage, Petry, Louis Farrakhan, Pan-Slavism
Anti: EU, NATO, Imperialism, Zionism, Cultural Marxist, Obama, Merkel, Sarkozy, Hollande, Most Swedish politicians, Black Lives Matter
My Isidewith results
“We have spilt an ocean of blood for the brotherhood and unity of our peoples and we shall not allow anyone to touch or destroy it from within.” - Josip Broz Tito
I like Football(soccer) and my favorite team is Bayern Munchen
Yugoslavia| PolitiScales Alignment

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:36 pm

UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina wrote:Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The Socialist Federal Republic of UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina
Representative: Minister of Defense | Nikola Ljubičić
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Tuzla Air Base
Item{s}: AA-15
Quantity: 100 AA-15s
Comments/concerns:none


Image

540,000,000 -AA-15s

Zdravo. Thank you for your order moj brate. We have begun shipping 80 AA-15s, the remaining 20 will be finished by the next day, we only have 4 factories, 1 for aviation.

Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales
Last edited by The Unified Balkan States on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tangaliro
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1817
Founded: Jun 07, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tangaliro » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Order form


Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name:The Liberal Socialist States of Tangaliro
Representative:Ivan Zhenov
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff:Belgrade, Independent District of CSR,Serbian Republics
Item{s}:MB-308 NATO(With all extras implemented.)
Quantity:2500 crates of 10
Comments/concerns:Same as last time,the fee goes to me,but Serbian Republics get the rifles.
A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Tangaliro wrote:
Order form


Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name:The Liberal Socialist States of Tangaliro
Representative:Ivan Zhenov
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff:Belgrade, Independent District of CSR,Serbian Republics
Item{s}:MB-308 NATO(With all extras implemented.)
Quantity:2500 crates of 10
Comments/concerns:Same as last time,the fee goes to me,but Serbian Republics get the rifles.

Image

2,475,000 - modded M308s

Thank for ordering. The order has begun shipping.

Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales
Last edited by The Unified Balkan States on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Cascadian States
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Dec 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cascadian States » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:47 pm

Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The Cascadian States
Representative: Jacob Blaire
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Victoria
Item{s}: 250 H-15s, 1500 Era 96, 400 AFC - 15
Quantity:See above
Comments/concerns: None

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:05 pm

The Cascadian States wrote:Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The Cascadian States
Representative: Jacob Blaire
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Victoria
Item{s}: 250 H-15s, 1500 Era 96, 400 AFC - 15
Quantity:See above
Comments/concerns: None


Image

50,000,000 NSD$ -H-15
1,237,500 NSD$ -Era 96', Police
20,500,000 NSD$ -AFC-15, 6x6
43,500,000 NSD$ -AFC-15, 4x4

Thank for ordering. The order has begun shipping. No delays are expected despite the Yukon and it's logistical challenges.

Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales

User avatar
Nocturnalis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 913
Founded: Mar 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nocturnalis » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Order form
Nation name: Serene Realm of Nocturnalis
Representative: Prince Nicusor Dominikas
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Port of Tallon
Item{s}: M-308 NATO w/Molded Foregrip and Tritium-painted Sights
Quantity: 5,000
Comments/concerns: The Departementum of Logistics has deemed this rifle more than suitable as the main rifle for the Noctish forces. If possible, the Realm wishes to procure a license to produce these weapons domestically. We await your response on this matter.
Last edited by Nocturnalis on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
This nation represents only some of my views.

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Nocturnalis wrote:
Order form
Nation name: Serene Realm of Nocturnalis
Representative: Prince Nicusor Dominikas
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Port of Tallon
Item{s}: M-308 NATO w/Molded Foregrip and Tritium-painted Sights
Quantity: 5,000
Comments/concerns: The Departementum of Logistics has deemed this rifle more than suitable as the main rifle for the Noctish forces. If possible, the Realm wishes to procure a license to produce these weapons domestically. We await your response on this matter.


Image

4,625,000 NSD$ - Modded M308NATO (foregrip & painted sights) (800 NSD$ charged for the base rifle, since purchased as an even number)

Thank for ordering. The order has begun shipping. Please make a telegram on the exact premise on this production license.

Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales

User avatar
Rodeasia
Envoy
 
Posts: 229
Founded: Aug 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The Republic of Rodeasia
Representative: Carl Manning
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Port Harmony
Item{s}:AFV-15's
Quantity: 200
Comments/concerns: God speed with the Delivery
Founder Of The League Of Nations

Rodeasia is one of the 2 Main Founders of the League Of Nations

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:25 pm

Rodeasia wrote:Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The Republic of Rodeasia
Representative: Carl Manning
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Port Harmony
Item{s}:AFV-15's
Quantity: 200
Comments/concerns: God speed with the Delivery


Image

15,000,000 NSD$ - AFV-15

Your order has been processed. The items have been shipped and are en route to Port Harmony.

Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales

User avatar
Moscecor
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Jan 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Moscecor » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: Moscecor
Representative: General of the Armed Forces Bratteklev Svik
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Delivery, Port Verpen
Item{s}: MB-200 MBT
Quantity:30
Comments/concerns: No.
Last edited by Moscecor on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alt of The Central Shadow Nation
ENTP Personality. We will clash our ideal's, I just know it.
Pro Armenian Socialist.

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Moscecor wrote:Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: Moscecor
Representative: General of the Armed Forces Bratteklev Svik
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Delivery, Port Verpen
Item{s}: MB-200 MBT
Quantity: 40
Comments/concerns: No.


Image

Your order has been processed. We sincerely apologize for the great delay, there are new products being developed.

180,000,000 NSD$- M-200 MBT

Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales
Last edited by The Unified Balkan States on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bonodia
Attaché
 
Posts: 67
Founded: Dec 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonodia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Image
La République Populaire de Bonodia


Dear Sir/Madam,

The Bonodian People's Revolutionary Army is interesting in purchasing several of your reliable aircraft. Please see below an order form attached. The BARP was also interested in whether technical training and documents are available in order to train combat engineers to ensure operation of these vehicles is sustained.

With sincere regards,

Ugunil Taiga Huntawalu
First Secretary of the BARP

Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The People's Republic of Bonodia
Representative: Ugunil Taiga Huntawalu
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Ghutu Military Port, Bonodia
Item{s}:
  • AH-15 Attack helicopter x23
  • H-15 Modular helicopter x40
  • A-15 Attack Aircraft x50
Cost: NSD$416 Million
LA RÉPUBLIQUE POPULAIRE DE BONODIA

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.54

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Bonodia wrote:
(Image)
La République Populaire de Bonodia


Dear Sir/Madam,

The Bonodian People's Revolutionary Army is interesting in purchasing several of your reliable aircraft. Please see below an order form attached. The BARP was also interested in whether technical training and documents are available in order to train combat engineers to ensure operation of these vehicles is sustained.

With sincere regards,

Ugunil Taiga Huntawalu
First Secretary of the BARP

Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The People's Republic of Bonodia
Representative: Ugunil Taiga Huntawalu
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Ghutu Military Port, Bonodia
Item{s}:
  • AH-15 Attack helicopter x23
  • H-15 Modular helicopter x40
  • A-15 Attack Aircraft x50
Cost: NSD$416 Million


Image

416,000,000 -NSD$ total order

Your order has been processed. With each of these vehicles includes a small onboard 'library' of manuals and quick usage instructions. The languages in which they are published are: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Serbian (both Latin and Cyrillic), Chinese, and Greek. The manuals can range from just how to start the engine, to semi-complex battlefield maintenance. For surplus vehicles (none of which you purchased), the condition of the manuals and quick instructions vary. Additional manuals are included, but are best left at base because most of which will need heavy machinery and special tools. Training is not offered for reasons of low profitability.

Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales
Last edited by The Unified Balkan States on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Notice to all customers: I am currently active until April 4th.

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Follow up to the current notice: I am now free to take more orders, school has lessened up for me.

User avatar
Poperstan
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Apr 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Poperstan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:06 pm

Image
The Armed Republic Of Poperstan


Dear sir/madam,

After seeing your very interesting vehicles, The Armed Republic Of Poperstan have decided to buy some.
These are the vehicles that we wish to purchase.

  • 30x AFC-15 6x6
  • 15x M-100 MBT
  • 20x M-250 MBT
  • 30x AA-15
  • 20x H-15
  • 25x AFV-15

The total price is :NSD$322,375,000

We will come by boat to collect them to take them back.

Thank you very much, The Armed Republic Of Poperstan

User avatar
Assirystan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Apr 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Assirystan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:09 pm

The Republic of Assirystan
Image
Official Communiqué


Dear Sir/Madam,

The Republic of Assirystan wishes to make a transaction in order to obtain a variety of wares that you have availabe. Assirystan wished to comment on the high quality of your goods and weapons, and the military has been duly impressed by the technical ingenuity of your creations.

The following list details the requested equipment and quantities:

  • 10,000x MB-308NATO
  • 30x AFC-15 6x6
  • 20x M-50 IFV (no modifications)
  • 40x M-100 MBT
  • 20x AA-15
  • 20x SG-15
  • 20x AFV-15

The total cost of this transaction comes to $267,450,000, which will be transferred on demand, as soon as is required. The goods can be shipped by the Assirystan Shipping Company.

Pleasure doing business with you,

The Military Council of Assirystan

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Poperstan wrote:
(Image)
The Armed Republic Of Poperstan


Dear sir/madam,

After seeing your very interesting vehicles, The Armed Republic Of Poperstan have decided to buy some.
These are the vehicles that we wish to purchase.

  • 30x AFC-15 6x6
  • 15x M-100 MBT
  • 20x M-250 MBT
  • 30x AA-15
  • 20x H-15
  • 25x AFV-15

The total price is :NSD$322,375,000

We will come by boat to collect them to take them back.

Thank you very much, The Armed Republic Of Poperstan


Image

Thank you for your order. Uros Arms management wishes our products see good usage.
As you have already calculated the price, we will send them to the docks.
Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales
Last edited by The Unified Balkan States on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Assirystan wrote:
The Republic of Assirystan
(Image)
Official Communiqué


Dear Sir/Madam,

The Republic of Assirystan wishes to make a transaction in order to obtain a variety of wares that you have availabe. Assirystan wished to comment on the high quality of your goods and weapons, and the military has been duly impressed by the technical ingenuity of your creations.

The following list details the requested equipment and quantities:

  • 10,000x MB-308NATO
  • 30x AFC-15 6x6
  • 20x M-50 IFV (no modifications)
  • 40x M-100 MBT
  • 20x AA-15
  • 20x SG-15
  • 20x AFV-15

The total cost of this transaction comes to $267,450,000, which will be transferred on demand, as soon as is required. The goods can be shipped by the Assirystan Shipping Company.

Pleasure doing business with you,

The Military Council of Assirystan


Image

Your order has been approved and processed.
Thank you.
Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales
Last edited by The Unified Balkan States on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
South Shellfort
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 460
Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Shellfort » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The Nation of South Shellfort
Representative: Bridget Kempton
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Military Base of Hotbridge City
Item{s}: M-50 IFV, A-15, SG-15, AH-15 and AFC-15 (6X6)
Quantity: 20 M-50 IFV, 25 A-15, 50 SG-15, 60 AH-15 and 65 AFC-15 (6X6)
Comments/concerns: None
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program! | IATA Member
South Shellfort doesn't represent my views - Older posts do not represent this nation anymore
News:South Shellfortian Miitary Industry Open Its Doors|Death Penalty Ban Rejected|Marijuana Legalized by Queen Susan Rose|South Shellfort's Soldiers Expelled North Shellfortians Forces

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:01 pm

South Shellfort wrote:Order form
Nation/criminal syndicate/terror cell name: The Nation of South Shellfort
Representative: Bridget Kempton
Location for delivery/airdrop/dropoff: Military Base of Hotbridge City
Item{s}: M-50 IFV, A-15, SG-15, AH-15 and AFC-15 (6X6)
Quantity: 20 M-50 IFV, 25 A-15, 50 SG-15, 60 AH-15 and 65 AFC-15 (6X6)
Comments/concerns: None

Image

Your order has been processed. Thank you.

573,325,000 - Total
Please send a message if you feel we have miscalculated your bill.

Miroslav Babić -Founder
Jovan Zrena -Chairman of Sales
Last edited by The Unified Balkan States on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 am

To all customers: I am currently back online. Thank you for your business.

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Please vote in the poll for which products you would like. - Uros Arms

User avatar
The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

...

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:06 pm

reopened, now active again

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Corindia, Havelom, The united American-Isreali empire

Advertisement

Remove ads