NATION

PASSWORD

NFT (Nuclear Fusion Today)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fashie
Envoy

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fashie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:09 am

Amazono wrote:Actually all above. More miners will be hired and to trade. We also want to make a plant thats more bigger and is also hybrid.Mix solar,wind,ext.

Nuclear Fusion Today

NFT

To: Amazono
Subject: RE: Economy Boost

To Whom It May Concern,

Hi, I'm Erik J. CEO of NFT. We appreciate your offer, and are notifying you that we will help you with your issues. However, on the energy and plant, we are only certified to make a fusion plant. If you hire/build the wind/solar part of the plant, than my team can finish the rest of the plant. Finally, please put your plant buying info into our application form, so that the process may be done faster.

I greatly appreciate your time on our site, and wish you a happy day. Make sure to check out our partners!

Signed
~Erik J.~ CEO of NFT
[b]001 North Region St. Avenue Chisholm ELP Class Revised National Capital Building, Newton, Fashie, Floor 47 Rm 019
CEO of N.F.T.(Nuclear Fusion Today)
President of Fashie
Minister Of Defense for CECR
WA Delegate of Chisholm ELP Class Revised
Funny Video
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:12 am

The Jaclean empire wrote:~Partnership Form~

Nuclear Fusion Today

NFT

To: HG and Leonard Wellsley
Subject: Partnership

To Whom It May Concern,

Hi, I'm Erik J. CEO of NFT. We appreciate your offer, and are notifying you that this partnership has been "Accepted". We ask for a logo, or image to put up on our forum. Our logo will be sent to your storefront. If you have problems with putting up my logo, contact me via telegram at [nation=short]Fashie[/nation].

I greatly appreciate your offer, and we wish you a great day. Check out our Partners!

Signed
~Erik J.~ CEO of NFT
[b]001 North Region St. Avenue Chisholm ELP Class Revised National Capital Building, Newton, Fashie, Floor 47 Rm 019
President of Fashie
Funny Video
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Venice-Slovenia1
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venice-Slovenia1 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:29 am

Name Of Business: Venetian Arms Manufacturing Inc.
Nation Of Business: Venice-Slovenia
Current President / CEO: Caroline Tudor
Representative: Henry Chesnov
Type of Business: Arms Manufacturing and Dealing
Products Offered: High-grade Weapons and Military Vehicles
Description Of Business: Venetian Arms manufacturing is a major arms supplier that supplies multiple armies including the state of the art weaponry used by the Venetian Royal army
Link To Business Website:WIP
none

Newne Carriebean Retaliation War= unresolved

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:33 am

Venice-Slovenia1 wrote:
Name Of Business: Venetian Arms Manufacturing Inc.
Nation Of Business: Venice-Slovenia
Current President / CEO: Caroline Tudor
Representative: Henry Chesnov
Type of Business: Arms Manufacturing and Dealing
Products Offered: High-grade Weapons and Military Vehicles
Description Of Business: Venetian Arms manufacturing is a major arms supplier that supplies multiple armies including the state of the art weaponry used by the Venetian Royal army
Link To Business Website:WIP

Nuclear Fusion Today

NFT

To: Henry Chesnov
Subject: Partnership

To Whom It May Concern,

Hi, I'm Erik J. CEO of NFT. We appreciate your offer, and are notifying you that this partnership has been "Accepted". We ask for a logo, or image to put up on our forum. Our logo will be sent to your nation via your storefront. If you have problems with putting up my logo, contact me via telegram at [nation=short]Fashie[/nation].

I greatly appreciate your offer, and we wish you a great day. Check out our Partners!

Signed
~Erik J.~ CEO of NFT
President of Fashie
Funny Video

Amazono
Secretary

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazono » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:39 am

Don't worry about Solar and wind parts that will be taking care by us.
Last edited by Amazono on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:40 am

Amazono wrote:Don't worry about Solar and wind parts that will be taking care of us.

Ok
President of Fashie
Funny Video

PLESSUR
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby PLESSUR » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:34 am

The Finance Minister of Plessur, Eduard Rostilo, has proposed merging this great project with Plessur's proposed Ochsen nuclear program (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_BL7C4O3UafWXdCSmQwS19iNDg/view) which also focuses on nuclear energy. This proposal comes amid economic links being built with Fashie.
Anarcho-Saxony wrote:
Veskesh wrote:Jeez if Turkey keeps having these coups they'll be kicked out of NATO and won't be able to join the EU....

The USA was in NATO when the American Civil War happened, but the Confederacy coup didn't cause it to be kicked out, did it?

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:08 am

Plessur wrote:The Finance Minister of Plessur, Eduard Rostilo, has proposed merging this great project with Plessur's proposed Ochsen nuclear program (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_BL7C4O3UafWXdCSmQwS19iNDg/view) which also focuses on nuclear energy. This proposal comes amid economic links being built with Fashie.

Nuclear Fusion Today

NFT

To: Plessur
Subject: Ochsen Nuclear Program

To Whom It May Concern,

Hi, I'm Erik J. CEO of NFT. We appreciate your offer, and are notifying you that we have a couple questions with your merger. First, have any plants been made so far. Also, does your company have any profits. For, if not, than my company would be paying for your debt. Finally, would the name be NFT still, or NFT-Ochsen, or something completely different. Another option for this merger, is to instead of merge, just work in close collaboration. We function as a merged company, but not actually.

I greatly appreciate your time on our site, and wish you a happy day. Make sure to check out our partners!

Signed
~Erik J.~ CEO of NFT
President of Fashie
Funny Video

Rhisia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhisia » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:13 am

Name of Business: Rhisian Arms Assembly
Nation of Business: Rhisia
Current President/CEO: Saul Polzin
Representative: Tomas Chenski
Type of Business: Arms Manufacturer
Products Offered: Firearms, ground Vehicles, and aircraft
Description: Rhisian Arms Assembly is a subsidiary of the Rhisian Government assigned to develop and manufacture firearms and other military hardware.

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 am

Rhisia wrote:Partnership

Nuclear Fusion Today

NFT

To: Raisin Arms Assembly Representative Tomas Chenski
Subject: Buisness Partnership

To Whom It May Concern,

Hi, I'm Erik J. CEO of NFT. We appreciate your offer, and are notifying you that this partnership has been "Accepted". We ask for a logo, or image to put up on our forum. Our logo will be sent to your nation via telegram. If you have problems with putting up my logo, contact me via telegram at [nation=short]Fashie[/nation].

Signed
~Erik J.~ CEO of NFT
Last edited by Fashie on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
President of Fashie
Funny Video

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:07 pm

OOC: Let me give you a tip. Stop pitching yourself to construction companies, cafes etc. Unrelated companies don't partner with unrelated companies unless said company could be a potential supplier. For an iron mining company might partner with a construction firm to providethem steel, a cafe might partner with a food supplier etc. However, a cafe will not partner with this, a construction company will not partner with this etc. Unless of coarse you already know thta and you're just using it as a method to advertise. If that is the case (and I'm not saying that it is), QUIT SPAMMING MY STOREFRONTS!
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Australian Republic wrote:OOC: Let me give you a tip. Stop pitching yourself to construction companies, cafes etc. Unrelated companies don't partner with unrelated companies unless said company could be a potential supplier. For an iron mining company might partner with a construction firm to providethem steel, a cafe might partner with a food supplier etc. However, a cafe will not partner with this, a construction company will not partner with this etc. Unless of coarse you already know thta and you're just using it as a method to advertise. If that is the case (and I'm not saying that it is), QUIT SPAMMING MY STOREFRONTS!

Advertising is my only method.
I am sorry for any inconvenience of my partnership forms. I feel really bad right now. Did not mean to create any spam. Sry. If you want I can delete my post.
President of Fashie
Funny Video

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Hang on a minute here. You specifically stated that you will do everything in your power to prevent your technology being used in nukes and then you partner with an arms manufacturing company. Your buisiness is telling porkies here. You're not gonna get very many customers, investors or even partners if you keep blatently lying to the public. The only thing you might get is trouble with the police. Lying to the public is a crime in most jurisdictions. Your senior executives can go to jail for it. Especially over such a large issue!
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:16 pm

--EDITED-OUT--
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Adland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adland » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:16 pm

General Information
Nation: The Kingdom of Adland
Capitol City: Fairfield
Quantity: N/A (Partnership between both countries)

Transport
[]Air Transport
[]Sea Transport
[]Ground Transport
[]Pickup
N/A

Price
Energy:
Transport:
Total:
N/A
More developed, intelligent, socially progressive and powerful puppet of Piacentini

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Edited Out
Last edited by Fashie on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President of Fashie
Funny Video

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Australian Republic wrote:
Fashie wrote:Advertising is my only method.
I am sorry for any inconvenience of my partnership forms. I feel really bad right now. Did not mean to create any spam. Sry. If you want I can delete my post.

No, I am just trying to help you create a better thread. Whilst I oppose nuclear power because of Chernobyl and Fukishima, I wish you well.
TIP NUMBER 2: (Do not take anything here as spam or as an insult. I'm just trying to help you)
"Isn't this harmful to the environment-says conspiracy theorist"-Are you frikin' serious?
NO, just no!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Nobody will purchase your products nor invest in you if you insult them. Instead of calling people who have a genuine concern "crackpot conspiracy theoriests" give them reassurances. Also, why would you put somebody bad-mouthing your company like in the news?
Unless you get a lot of people concerned. In which case, you create a post "due to the high level of concern, here is our reassurance" but it certainly doesn't go in the news
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this stage, I would never pucrchase from you, allow you to operate in my nation, partner with you or invest in you
Because I, amongst many, believe your technology is unsafe, and the lack of reassurances serves as proof, you are blatently lying to the public and you are rude to anybody who you are trying to convince to give you money. Also, I would never become a supplier, because it will ruin my reputation.
------------------------------------------------------------
Also, how do you plan on punishing anybody who on-sells your products?
------------------------------------------------------
"One liners will be ignored"-atnthis stage, you cannot afford to do that
---------------------------------------------
"You need to calculate your purchase but we will calculate it for you"
One party calculates it. That's it. Either you do it or the customer does it. That's it. Not both
--------------------------------------------
Patents generally only operate in one nation. A patent in your nation would not be operational in mine and vice versa
So you're not a company, you're a not-for-profit? MAKE THIS MORE OBVIOUS! It changes ABSOLUTELY nothing above, you still need to work on them
------------------------------------
Your thread needs a lot of work. Also, state your tech level (and you can't have "All techs" either)

as said in the rule, please telegram me any issues.
You do realize that my chances of having a customer are near none thanks to your comments right. So thank you for that. I also don't know how you can completely rip apart my business, without even commenting on something as bad as this... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=350703.
Sorry for any inconvenience, but you are starting to insult me, even though I know you are trying to keep your message constructive. Caps lock/shift was not necessary.
Finally, I have been updating it, I have been rereading it over and over, thank you for your points.
President of Fashie
Funny Video

Adland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adland » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Fashie wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:No, I am just trying to help you create a better thread. Whilst I oppose nuclear power because of Chernobyl and Fukishima, I wish you well.
TIP NUMBER 2: (Do not take anything here as spam or as an insult. I'm just trying to help you)
"Isn't this harmful to the environment-says conspiracy theorist"-Are you frikin' serious?
NO, just no!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Nobody will purchase your products nor invest in you if you insult them. Instead of calling people who have a genuine concern "crackpot conspiracy theoriests" give them reassurances. Also, why would you put somebody bad-mouthing your company like in the news?
Unless you get a lot of people concerned. In which case, you create a post "due to the high level of concern, here is our reassurance" but it certainly doesn't go in the news
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this stage, I would never pucrchase from you, allow you to operate in my nation, partner with you or invest in you
Because I, amongst many, believe your technology is unsafe, and the lack of reassurances serves as proof, you are blatently lying to the public and you are rude to anybody who you are trying to convince to give you money. Also, I would never become a supplier, because it will ruin my reputation.
------------------------------------------------------------
Also, how do you plan on punishing anybody who on-sells your products?
------------------------------------------------------
"One liners will be ignored"-atnthis stage, you cannot afford to do that
---------------------------------------------
"You need to calculate your purchase but we will calculate it for you"
One party calculates it. That's it. Either you do it or the customer does it. That's it. Not both
Patents generally only operate in one nation. A patent in your nation would not be operational in mine and vice versa
So you're not a company, you're a not-for-profit? MAKE THIS MORE OBVIOUS! It changes ABSOLUTELY nothing above, you still need to work on them
------------------------------------
Your thread needs a lot of work. Also, state your tech level (and you can't have "All techs" either)

as said in the rule, please telegram me any issues.
You do realize that my chances of having a customer are near none thanks to your comments right. So thank you for that. I also don't know how you can completely rip apart my business, without even commenting on something as bad as this... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=350703.
Sorry for any inconvenience, but you are starting to insult me, even though I know you are trying to keep your message constructive. Caps lock/shift was not necessary.
Finally, I have been updating it, I have been rereading it over and over, thank you for your points.

[OOC: I understand the good intentions australian republic but you should honestly not have even openly stated your discontent in the thread. If you really felt the need to help him you should have just telegrammed him. It was immature and you look like a flamer.]
Last edited by Adland on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
More developed, intelligent, socially progressive and powerful puppet of Piacentini

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Bump
President of Fashie
Funny Video

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:13 pm

Bump
President of Fashie
Funny Video

Fashie
Envoy

Postby Fashie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:18 pm

NOW ON SALE
President of Fashie
Funny Video

KhonIsaan
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby KhonIsaan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:41 am

Hi I am Michael Neufeld I am the CEO of New Minds. That is located in KhonIsaan. Me and Erik are good friends.
I just wanted to say all business is open to both me and Fashie(NFT)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

KhonIsaan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby KhonIsaan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:54 am

ME and Fashie have been partnered for a while so yay too that. :hug: :clap: :clap: :hug: :clap:

KhonIsaan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby KhonIsaan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 am

New Minds

I am proud to Present an official ruling of updating NFT and New Mind Headquarters.
I will upload the Blue Print/ Planned Project.

Michael Neufeld CEO of NEW MINDS

KhonIsaan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby KhonIsaan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:20 am

This will be our plants in the ocean.

Hopefully we will start construction when NFT signs the contract

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Michael Neufeld

PreviousNext

Advertisement