NATION

PASSWORD

Ichiban Burger [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:36 am

Full Name of Nation: Tenth Republic of Hiram Land
Current regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation: Jusafk Ethyn (Jan Leeming Ako sadly passed away from a heart attack)
Current number of Ichiban Burgers in your nation: 1409
Number of additional Ichiban Burger locations you wish to open? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation: Add 500.
Do you have any other information regarding Ichiban Burger in your nation that you wish for us to be informed of?: We wish to add a chicken burger with mayo and lettuce in Ichiban Burger HL stores, new and old, along with milk for the children's menu, along with cheese fries as a lunch and/or dinner option, or chicken strips with potato fries for dinner.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xanneria » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:25 pm

Full Name of Nation: Allied States of Xanneria
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Mark Marquez
His/Her Qualifications: Masters in Business Management from the prestigious Saxa Hoya University in Xanneria, CEO of IP Business Group
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: New Tyre, Gellin, Xanneria
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 2,500
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: (OOC: We're treating this as a franchise, please let us know if Franchising opportunities are OK)
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:38 pm

Hiram Land wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern
FROM: Junichiro Nakayama, CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish additional locations in the Tenth Republic of Hiram Land has been received.

We shall construct an additional 500 locations and all 500 will be constructed within two years, this is in addition to the already established 1409 locations in Hiram.

Regarding your menu requests, as is standard, regional branches of Ichiban Burger may add additional menu options at their own discretion.

In addition, we are sorry to hear about the passing of regional manager Jan Leeming Ako and we offer our condolences to them and their family during this hard time.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Xanneria wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Allied States of Xanneria has been received.

Unfortunately, this application has been rejected as we do not permit franchising of Ichiban Burger, all Ichiban Burger locations worldwide must be directly owned and operated by Ichiban Burger.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xanneria » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:26 am

Xanneria wrote:Full Name of Nation: Allied States of Xanneria
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Mark Marquez
His/Her Qualifications: Masters in Business Management from the prestigious Saxa Hoya University in Xanneria, CEO of IP Business Group
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: New Tyre, Gellin, Xanneria
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 2,500
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:

(OOC: Ok thats fine, here's a re-application with out mention of Franchising)
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:11 pm

Xanneria wrote:
Xanneria wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Allied States of Xanneria has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Mark Marquez and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Allied States of Xanneria.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Mark Marquez and construction of the 2500 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 2500 should be completed within three years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Novorkov
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorkov » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:28 am

Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Novorkov
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Brajan Halidov
His/Her Qualifications: Former Manager of Starburger in southern Novorkov, Master of Business Administration from University of Šansna, head chef at the Šansna Trout Factory
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Šansna, Novorkov
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 14
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Nope
КРАЖА НОВОРКОВ
------------------------------------------
Land of Myriad Wonders
Novorkov
Want to know what's going on? Check out the latest news!

NS stats are mostly accurate, but some of our policies shall be taken with a grain of salt.

Beloura
Envoy

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beloura » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:59 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Colony of Beloura
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Alfredo Santos
His/Her Qualifications: Degree in Business Admin
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Leiria
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 350 around the nation
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Best practices for the sector

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Current regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation: Ernest Bunker
Current number of Ichiban Burgers in your nation: 280
Number of additional Ichiban Burger locations you wish to open? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation: 1050
Do you have any other information regarding Ichiban Burger in your nation that you wish for us to be informed of?: Keep up the good business

Ecosle
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ecosle » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:52 pm

Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Écosle
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Thamrick Wuilse
His/Her Qualifications: standar test
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Élyon
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 100
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: no

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Novorkov wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the People's Republic of Novorkov has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Brajan Halidov and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the People's Republic of Novorkov.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Brajan Halidov and construction of the 14 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 14 should be completed within six months.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:48 pm

Beloura wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Colony of Beloura has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Alfredo Santos and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Colony of Beloura.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Alfredo Santos and construction of the 350 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 350 should be completed within two years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish additional locations in the United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil has been received.

We shall construct an additional 1050 locations and all 1050 will be constructed within four years, this is in addition to the already established 289 locations in Hiram.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Ecosle wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Kingdom of Écosle has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Thamrick Wuilse and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Kingdom of Écolse.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Thamrick Wuilse and construction of the 100 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 100 should be completed within one year.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Republic de Tropico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Republic de Tropico » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Full Name of Nation: Republic de Tropico
Name of Company Department of Commerce
CEO: Penultimo
Type of Partnership: (Select One) [ ] Supplier Partnership [x] Other Partnership
If you desire to supply us with a product, please describe the type of product you will supply to us here:
If you desire some other form of partnership with us, please describe your proposed partnership to us here: Tropico is has opened the markets the last 6 months and we are looking for businesses outside to open in Tropico. We hope that you wish to open in our beautiful island.
Any other comments or questions?: Because we have not yet fully adapted to the open market, our tax rate is 70% but we are trying to drop that to 30% by the end of 2019. If you invest in Tropico we will expect a monthly deposit of your taxed income.

OOC: If you do invest in my nation, i hope you agree to RP the tax deposit :)

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:19 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples (Nusantara)
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Hendra Firo
His/Her Qualifications: Former CEO of Eateria (a famous fast food chain) until it was bought off by A Famous soda company.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: D.K.I. Jabodetabek
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 45.000 (if successful and Approved by MUI = 73.000)
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: (below)

Ichiban Burger must follow and agree with the rules of The Majlis Ulama Indonesia for accepting the rules to be a halal restaurant. (ooc: for more info you can check it in irl about MUI) This would mean NO HAM AND NO ALCOHOL . This is mandatory towards all restaurants. This will apply to all regions of the D.R.I.P. Except Bali, Papua and Singapore
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:14 pm

Republic de Tropico wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

While we have received and acknowledge your country's opening of the markets, it is Ichiban Burger policy to only open in nations which specifically request that we establish branches of our restaurant chain in their nation, it is not Ichiban Burger policy for ourselves to request to be established in another nation.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Indonesian Peoples wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Hendra Firo and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Democratic Republic of the Indonesian Peoples.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Hendra Firo and construction of the 45,000 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 45,000 should be completed within six years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Kandonica
Attaché

Founded: Mar 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kandonica » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Full Name of Nation: Kandonica
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Hugo Hoos
His/Her Qualifications: Has had minor roles in the Kandonican Food and Drink Authority
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?:Icocester
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 400
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Kandonica wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in Kandonica has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Hugo Hoos and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in Kandonica.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Hugo Hoos and construction of the 400 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 400 should be completed within two years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Shiruku
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shiruku » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:06 am

Full Name of Nation: The Matriarchy of Shiruku
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Hui Kuang
His/Her Qualifications: Ph.D in Business, Former managerial experience
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Ketsueki
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 10
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [✔️] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: None
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Shiruku wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Matriarchy of Shiruku has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Hui Kuang and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Matriarchy of Shiruku.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Hui Kuang and construction of the 10 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 10 should be completed within six months.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Indosekai
Secretary

Founded: Apr 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indosekai » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:13 am

Full Name of Nation: The Free Land of Indosekai
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Naufal Hidayat
His/Her Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Hospitality, Cafe Owner
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Anikarta
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 100

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Dear Ichiban Burger

We here at Dark Light Soda, a subsidiary of Light Unlimited Ind., Would like to offer you a mutually beneficial deal. We want you to put our "happiness in a bottle" on your menu. How is this mutually beneficial? Well, my friends, it increases your drink verity and expands Dark Light Soda's taste to more of the world. Now we are prepared to not only give your many locations a nice healthy 50% discount on your orders for Dark Light Sodas, but we will also give you Stock in the company. We grow, you make a profit. I look forward to your response.

Yours truly Michel Scotdales.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Dracul Publishing, For all you video games needs. We make and publish.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Calizonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Calizonia » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Calizonia
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Michael Martinez
His/Her Qualifications: Degree in Business Administration from the University of Vista Dorada San Francisco
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Oakland, Vista Dorada
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 400
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: N/A
It's mostly sunny in Calizonia

Realism be damned

I don't use NS Stats

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade