NATION

PASSWORD

Ichiban Burger [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brasil Novo
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Brasil Novo » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:22 am

Full Name of Nation: The Robertist Democratic Nation of Brasil Novo
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Karen
His/Her Qualifications: Master Degree in Economic Science
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: San Pan
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 5,000
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No
Creator of the Civil and Freedom Rights Index
My Embassy Program
I'm a Brazilian who fights against the HUE culture, for a more DECENT internet!
Pro:Nationalism, Mixed Economy, Gun Rigts, Pro-Life, UN, Metric System,Olavo De Carvalho
Neutral: Conservatism,
Anti: Communism, NATO, Jean Wylls, Bolsonaro
We Play as MT, PMT and FT. Don't worry. We use the year of 2067 for Factbooks. Our News
Centrist Nationalist

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Brasil Novo wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern
FROM: Junichiro Nakayama, CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the The Robertist Democratic Nation of Brasil Novo has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Karen and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the The Robertist Democratic Nation of Brasil Novo.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Karen and construction of the 5000 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 5000 should be completed within five years.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Dunpa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dunpa » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Curious nation of Dunpa
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Daniel Schafer
His/Her Qualifications: President of Dunpa, overseer of Dunpa Food Corp. and all cities
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: New Colinia
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 450
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:
Last edited by Dunpa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you hate to get 3 wishes, but love to imagine, this is the place for you

Proud forum poster of Corrupt a Wish III and Blake Holsey High (OOC/Open)

Old Dunpa founded 1914; New Dunpa founded 2014

Dunpa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunpa » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Curious nation of Dunpa
Name of Company Dunpa Food Corp.
CEO: Mark Rango
Type of Partnership: (Select One) [✓ ] Supplier Partnership [ ] Other Partnership
If you desire to supply us with a product, please describe the type of product you will supply to us here: We would like to supply our Moken™ soda to your restaurants.
If you desire some other form of partnership with us, please describe your proposed partnership to us here:
Any other comments or questions?: Storefront link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=362366
Last edited by Dunpa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:04 am

Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of SP Rebellion
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Mrs. Kelly Whitesworth
His/Her Qualifications: Master's degree in Business.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Madawaska City
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 350
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Nope!

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:29 am

To: Ichiban Burger
From: Joe Burham Clements, CEO, Plainton International Airport
Subject: Ichiban Burger branch in PLO

Sir,
We like to invite Ichiban Burger for opening their new branch at our new Main Terminal Mall, Plainton International Airport.

We hope you can consider our application, thank.

Regards
Joe Burham Clements
CEO, Plainton International Airport

Full Name of Nation: The People's Republic of Moorburgh
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Alex Guroman
His/Her Qualifications: Former Chief of Marketing at our major hypermarket The Moneylake
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Old Plainton
Number of restaurants to be constructed?:1
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No

Zadiner
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zadiner » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:36 am

Full Name of Nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of Zadiner
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Edilio Samuels
His/Her Qualifications: Bachellor in business and has finished 5 years University. He has run many past successful businesses, such as Grand Grass and Akiyama Sushi.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Hycun City
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 500
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No, we are ready.
Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46

IATA Member
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organisation
Proud South Pacifican
Zadiner/Zak for TSP Delegate!

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:27 am

Dunpa wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Curious nation of Dunpa has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Daniel Schafer and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the [nation].

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Daniel Schafer and construction of the 450 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 450 should be completed within two years.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:30 am

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Dunpa Food Corp. to partner with Ichiban Burger has been received.

We have reviewed the partnership application and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the partnership between Ichiban Burger and Dunpa Food Corp.

As indicated in the application, Dunpa Food Corp. shall partner with Ichiban Burger by supplying Moken brand soda to Ichiban Burger restaurants.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:37 am

SP Rebellion wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the United Kingdom of SP Rebellion has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Kelly Whitesworth and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the United Kingdom of SP Rebellion.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Kelly Whitesworth and construction of the 350 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 350 should be completed within two years.

Junichiro Nakayama
Last edited by Gandoor on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:40 am

Moorburgh wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the People's Republic of Moorburgh has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Alex Guroman and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the People's Republic of Moorburgh.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Alex Guroman and construction of the 1 restaurant shall begin within six months and construction on all 1 should be completed within six months.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:44 am

Zadiner wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Constitutional Monarchy of Zadiner has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Edilio Samuels and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Constitutional Monarchy of Zadiner.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Edilio Samuels and construction of the 500 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 500 should be completed within three years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:01 pm

To: Junichiro Nakayama, CEO of Ichiban Burger, Gandoor
Franz Toft, CFO of BDI
Re: Opening Ichiban Burger Restaurants in the Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Junichiro Nakayama,

Our company would be very interested in bringing in some of your restaurants into the Confederacy. From your reputation and the way that you have operated so far in other locations, we are confident that you will be a welcome edition to the economic landscape of the Confederacy, and we would like to help facilitate that in happening. Please see the application attached below. We look forward to having your fine tradition of quality, appetizing food industry establishments in the Confederacy and a fruitful partnership with BDI.

We look forward to a continuing successful partnership with your organization.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, Chairman; Franz Toft, CFO; Burgunden Diversified Industries

Full Name of Nation: The Confederacy of Neu Engollon
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Genevieve Tourelle
His/Her Qualifications: Ms. Tourelle comes to the BDI organization after a successful run of 8 years as a district manager at Gut Goldmorgen, a national breakfast restaurant chain. She has proven herself as an able leader and organizer with business savvy to keep a food industry chain running and expand such a chain when opportunity strikes.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Burgunden
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 50
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Dunpa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunpa » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:39 pm

I've decided to get rid of all Ichiban burgers
Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Confederacy of Neu Engollon has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Genevieve Tourelle and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Confederacy Neu Engollon.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Genevieve Tourelle and construction of the 50 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 50 should be completed within six months.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:46 pm

To Whom It May Concern

All Ichiban Burger locations in the Curious nation of Dunpa are officially closed and we are officially withdrawing from your nation.

In addition, we are formally ending our partnership with Dunpa Food Corp.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:58 pm

715 Boulevard Drive, Redden, 2134, Redeye Drinks HQ

Dear Ichiban Burger, my name is Jeff Inun and I represent Redeye Drinks. Recently we have been getting high demand from our fans on twitter to persuade you to stock our product.
We currently make 4-5 types of drinks that we sell both on a national and international level.
We are already partnered with CuppaCoffee and would be pleasured to be partnered with you.
Our drinks are made with 100% Real Cane Sugar with shipments coming in every day.
We strive to be Economical, Tasteful, and of course, Environmental.
We guarantee that with each sip there will be nothing but pure satisfaction.

Jeff Inun, CEO of Redeye Drinks
does smoking kill? idk

Leperconia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leperconia » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Full Name of Nation:
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?Sir Ezra Randendill
His/Her Qualifications:
Vice President of The Leperconia Eggnog Exporters Assocation
Adjunct Professor at Portvault University
COO of 14 Ice cream Waffle Stores
Founder of Lepeconia Printing Company
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?:Portvault
Number of restaurants to be constructed?:677
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:You will not have to pay sales tax or any other taxes besides a flat quartley tax of 8.3% that is why many companies use leperconia as a tax haven.
Last edited by Leperconia on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Red Party wrote:-snip-

TO: Jeff Inun, CEO of Redeye Drinks

To Mr. Inun

We have received your request for Ichiban Burger to stock your products, however, as we classify this as a partnership between our two companies, we require that the partnership application form, located HERE be filled out and delivered to us before we can offically approve or disapprove of this potential partnership.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:07 pm

Leperconia wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Protectorate of Leperconia has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Sir Erza Randendill and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Protecterate of Leperconia.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Sir Erza Randendill and construction of the 677 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 677 should be completed within three years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Full Name of Nation:The Military State of Red Party
Name of CompanyRedeye Drinks
CEO:Jeff Inun
Type of Partnership: (Select One) [ x] Supplier Partnership [ ] Other Partnership
If you desire to supply us with a product, please describe the type of product you will supply to us here:We supply 4 kinds of sodas
If you desire some other form of partnership with us, please describe your proposed partnership to us here:
Any other comments or questions?:
does smoking kill? idk

Dunpa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunpa » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:15 am

I was joking. i want all my restaurants back and our partnership back
Last edited by Dunpa on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sino nations
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sino nations » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:52 am

Full Name of Nation:The Communist Estonian Republic Of Sino nations
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?:Andrus Korikärbsed
His/Her Qualifications:Doctor Degree from Business Univerity In Põlva
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?:Põlva
Number of restaurants to be constructed?:95
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:DO NOT TRANSLATE--CREATOR DELETED QUESTION REALIZING THE ANSWER
Last edited by Sino nations on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Soviet Republics of Sino nations!
Fight against enemy of people!
Põlvamaa: Rohelisem Elu!
Left-Winger From Estonia!
Not Chinese
Pro:Communism,USSR,MGTOW,Freedom to offend,Colonization(Stability In Africa was created by Colonization)
Anti:Feminism,Nazism,USA,Russian Federation,UK,EU,Anime,Bronies,Furries

Dunpa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunpa » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Dunpa wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Curious nation of Dunpa
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Daniel Schafer
His/Her Qualifications: President of Dunpa, overseer of Dunpa Food Corp. and all cities
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: New Colinia
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 450
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:

This is my orig application form

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Dear Ichiban Burger,

We like to invite your prestigious company to opening their branch at our airport. Here we enclose our official letter.

Thanks

Regards,

Sabrina Fitzcharles
Chief Finance Officer

Full Name of Nation: Hundredstar
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Mark Wrathford
His/Her Qualifications: Mr. Wrathford, 44 is currently serve as Deputy Customer Relation Officer at Bledllyn International Airport
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Bledllyn
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: one, here at Bledllyn International Airport
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: NA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade