NATION

PASSWORD

Ichiban Burger [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Thamrin
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thamrin » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:48 pm

Full Name of Nation: Republic of Thamrin
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Ms. Nicholine Scholastika
His/Her Qualifications: Master degree in University of Thamrin for culinary art
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Jakarta
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 70
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: nothing
S T A T E ---- O F ---- T H A M R I N
Factbook - Embassy Program

Founder of Bumiputra
Kami membutuhkan anda! Segera gabung bersama Bumiputra

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Thamrin wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern
FROM: Junichiro Nakayama, CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Republic of Thamri has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Nicholine Scholastika and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Republic of Thamri.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Nicholine Scholastika and construction of the 75 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 75 should be completed within one year.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Beloura
Envoy

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beloura » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:50 am

Full Name of Nation: The Colony of Beloura (Reino do Brazil territory)
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Tania Faria
His/Her Qualifications: Mrs Faria is a successful investor, 24 years in the food industry
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Leiria
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 110 around the colony
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Not at the moment

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:00 am

Full Name of Nation: The Principality of Monforte
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Aureliano Corleone
His/Her Qualifications: MBA Universitati Princier di Monfortinho
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Lucca
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 350
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [ x] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: n/a
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Anter Mittch
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Opening Stores

Postby Anter Mittch » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:56 pm

To: Ichiban Burger

Full Name of Nation: The Commonwealth of Anter Mittch
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Dr. Lawrence Bledsoe (Larry)
His/Her Qualifications: Has a doctorate in Nutrition and has experience having worked with fast-food companies before.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Bilbao, Federal District
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 2,000
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: We like that you prioritize cleanliness in your venues.

Regards,
Ministry of Agriculture
Anter Mittch

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Beloura wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Colony of Beloura has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Tania Faria and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Colony of Beloura.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Tania Faria and construction of the 110 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 110 should be completed within one year.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Monforte wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Principality of Monforte has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Aureliano Corleone and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Principality of Monforte.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Aureliano Corleone and construction of the 350 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 350 should be completed within two years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Anter Mittch wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Commonwealth of Anter Mittch has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Dr. Lawrence Bledsoe and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Commonwealth of Anter Mittch.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Dr. Lawrence Bledsoe and construction of the 2000 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 2000 should be completed within five years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

BuDa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby BuDa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:39 am

Full Name of Nation: The Russian Orthodox Empire of Buda
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Vladimir Viliristoyev
His/Her Qualifications: A 49-year old Russian man who won the World Record of most food cooked per hour (16,729)
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Buda City
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 5
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [√] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No
Last edited by BuDa on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA
XVII Non spera quae placuerat
We partially use NS stats.

THE BUDA HERALD: COVID-19 update: 24,081 infected; 1,004 dead; 3,196 recovered

I have played this game for 3 years now, but I'm not active at most times.

Anter Mittch
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anter Mittch » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:00 pm

Gandoor wrote:
Anter Mittch wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Commonwealth of Anter Mittch has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Dr. Lawrence Bledsoe and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Commonwealth of Anter Mittch.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Dr. Lawrence Bledsoe and construction of the 2000 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 2000 should be completed within five years.

Junichiro Nakayama

Thank you for the acceptance of our request.

Regards,
Ministry of Economics
Anter Mittch

Shackley
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shackley » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:38 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Imperial Fiefdom of Shackley
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Derek Stildon, former manager of his own fast-food restaurant
His/Her Qualifications: 7 years' experience managing a fast-food restaurant, additional 3 years working in the industry, completed 2 years' National Service in the Royal Shackleyan Paramarines Catering Corps
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Upper Dalton
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 3
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: None, other than to remind Ichiban Burger that it will of course be subject to the same expectations of food standards and tax responsibilities as all businesses in the Imperial Fiefdom
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Overview | Persons of Interest | Buy from Kibbs Royal Armaments Co. ! | Buy from The Drawbridge Group!
ORBAT: | Royal Shackleyan Air Force | Royal Shackleyan Navy ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:52 pm

Buda wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Russian Orthodox Empire of Buda has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Vladimir Viliristoyev and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Russian Orthodox Empire of Buda.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Vladimir Viliristoyev and construction of the 5 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 5 should be completed within one year.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Shackley wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Imperial Fiefdom of Shackley has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Derek Stiltdon and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Imperial Fiefdom of Shackley.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Derek Stiltdon and construction of the 3 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 3 should be completed within one year.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:52 am

Full Name of Nation: The Federated People's Republic of Pan-Asiatic States
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Keowynn Chanthanane
His/Her Qualifications:
  • Graduated with a degree in Legal Management, B.A Business, Economics II, and History (Undergrad Pre-Law) at the University of the Philippines
  • Former Undersecretary of the State Development and Planning Commission (SPDC), NCR Division
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Neo-Tokyo City
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 896
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [ X ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Federated People's Republic of Pan-Asiatic States has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Keowynn Chanthanane and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Federated People's Republic of Pan-Asiatic States.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Keowynn Chanthanane and construction of the 896 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 896 should be completed within three years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Daniel-Franklin
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Daniel-Franklin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Corpus Evangelicorum/Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin
I should disclose that the "Commonwealth" is the term used by the rebel government in the rebel-held territories of Jubal, Tubal-cain, Fontaine, Lamech, and Noah Counties, ruled by Colonel Elias Markham and his junta, the Provisional Government of the Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin. It is Colonel Markham's Minister of Trade, Yakov Strauss, who makes the present request.
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Christine Latour, age 32.
His/Her Qualifications: Manager of the Lamech (City, not County) General Hospital Cafeteria at present for the past two years.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Fontaine City (temporary capital of the rebel or "free" zone).
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 6 as a start.
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Are you okay with revenue from your stores going to the Provisional Government's coffers as it fights to liberate all of Daniel-Franklin?
Last edited by Daniel-Franklin on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I never believe anything that my government tells me.” - George Carlin
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Some of these guys on the Right, anyone left of Attila the Hun, they're seeing Che Guevara." - Kyle Kulinski
Resident gadfly and enemy of the present international neoliberal order.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Daniel-Franklin wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Corpus Evangelicorum/Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin has been received.

In regards to the application, while we would normally gladly approve of such an application (considering that these locations will be established in rebel-held territories, we would refer to them as being located in the Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin), we would not be OK with revenue from locations funding the Provisional Government's rebellion and we would need to know if this would affect your request for the establishment of Ichiban Burger locations in any form before we officially approve or deny this request.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Daniel-Franklin
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Daniel-Franklin » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Gandoor wrote:

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Corpus Evangelicorum/Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin has been received.

In regards to the application, while we would normally gladly approve of such an application (considering that these locations will be established in rebel-held territories, we would refer to them as being located in the Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin), we would not be OK with revenue from locations funding the Provisional Government's rebellion and we would need to know if this would affect your request for the establishment of Ichiban Burger locations in any form before we officially approve or deny this request.

Junichiro Nakayama

To: Junichiro Nakayama[/tab]
[tab=15]CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger
From: Anthony Courtland, Deputy Minister of Trade, Provisional Government of the Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin
Re: Stipulations
Encryption: Secret

Dear CEO,

I can understand your misgivings about tax revenue from your business being used to essentially fund one side against another in a civil war with which you're not familiar. This being understood, perhaps I can propose a stipulation that tax revenues from gross business receipts from your locations be earmarked exclusively for entirely peaceful public services, utilities, and institutions, such as infrastructure, environmental protection, education, health care, social welfare, aid to war refugees, etc. It would not even be used for law enforcement, public safety, and criminal justice, in case you have qualms about some of our regime's statutory penalties. Revenue dedicated to the war effort for the national liberation of Daniel-Franklin from the theocratic Turner police state and to criminal justice/law enforcement/public safety would come entirely from other sources than taxes paid by Ichiban Burger. Bear in mind, also, that no taxes would be paid to any other entity in Commonwealth territory except that of the Provisional Government itself, but that the Provisional Government engages in revenue-sharing with local governments in its zone of control.

If this is acceptable to you, please reply within reasonable time.

Sincerely,
Anthony Courtland, Deputy Minister of Trade, Provisional Government of the Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin
Last edited by Daniel-Franklin on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I never believe anything that my government tells me.” - George Carlin
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Some of these guys on the Right, anyone left of Attila the Hun, they're seeing Che Guevara." - Kyle Kulinski
Resident gadfly and enemy of the present international neoliberal order.

Reorganized Akros
Attaché

Founded: Nov 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Reorganized Akros » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Dominion of Reorganized Akros
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Ultar
His/Her Qualifications: She was District Manager of the Imperial Bank of Egalitarian Akros (the old name prior to the Reorganization)
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Initar, North-Central Akros
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 8 for now
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: We have a lot of disabled war veterans. Are they able to seek employment with Ichiban as part of the Disabled Veterans' Rehabilitation Plan?
My nation does not (mostly) represent my real-life views. It's a military dictatorship with strong secularist and Islamophobic tendencies (okay, so the secularist part represents me, but not the militant Islamophobia).

"Religious creeds encourage some of the craziest kinds of thoughts, emotions, and behaviors and favor severe manifestations of neurosis, borderline personality states, and sometimes even psychosis." - Albert Ellis

"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." --H. L. Mencken

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:13 pm

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Christine Latour and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Commonwealth of Daniel-Franklin.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Christine Latour and construction of the six restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all six should be completed within six months.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Reorganized Akros wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Dominion of Reorganized Akros has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Ultar and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Dominion of Reorganized Akros.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Ultar and construction of the eight restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all eight should be completed within six months.

Regarding your nation's Disabled Veterans' Rehabilitation Plan, there are no issues with disabled veterans from your nation seeking employment at Ichiban Burger locations.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Crowned Republic of Samudera Darussalam
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Ms. Qonita Safiullah, age 38
His/Her Qualifications:
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts from the Royal Culinary Academy of Padang
  • Former pâtissière (pastry chef) in the Padang's branch of Dapur Ibu (Mother's Kitchen) restaurant
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Singapura
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 120, with around 20 in Singapura, Kota Ujung, Palembang, and Melaka.
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Concerning the large Muslim population in our country, we would like to know if Ichiban Burger would also serve halal food. Thank you.
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dekerin Domains
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dekerin Domains » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:40 am

b]Full Name of Nation[/b]: The Militaristic Patriarchy of Dekerin Domains
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Lady Ilas yi-Milvan
His/Her Qualifications: Founder and Former Manager of the Milvan Central Soup Kitchen, founded in the immediate wake of the Occupation and Liberation of Dekerin Domains in 2010
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Milvan, Eastern Region, Dekerin Domains
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 12 for the present
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Do any of your cheeseburgers have soy cheese alternatives to dairy cheese, as we have a high concentration of lactose intolerant citizens?
"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain
"Hasn't this fellow read any books?" - Vladimir Lenin (Patrick Stewart) regarding Alexander Kerensky, Fall of Eagles
'"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary." - Karl Marx
"Ya know, if you're gonna send someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is." - Xander Cage, XXX

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Crowned Republic of Samudera Darussalam has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Qonita Safiullah and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Crowned Republic of Samudera Darussalam.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Qonita Safiullah and construction of the 120 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 120 should be completed within one year.

In regards to your concern regarding the serving of halal food, local Ichiban Burger menus can be customised to better serve the dietary requirements of the local population.

Junichiro Nakayama
Last edited by Gandoor on Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Dekerin Domains wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Militaristic Patriarchy of Dekerin Domains has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Lady Ilas yi-Milvan and you should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Militaristic Patriarchy of Dekerin Domains.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Lady Ilas yi-Milvan and construction of the twelve restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all twelve should be completed within six months.

In regards to your comment regarding the substition of dairy cheese with soy cheese for lactose intolerant consumers, the ingredients in any of our foods may be substituted with alternatives in order to meet the dietary restrictions of any consumers of our products.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade