NATION

PASSWORD

Ichiban Burger [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Podvodnaya Stantsiya-68 wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern
FROM: Junichiro Nakayama, CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Podvodnaya Stantsiya-68 Oceanographic Research Society has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Antipov Feliks Yaroslavovich and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a branch of Ichiban Burger in the Podvodnaya Stantsiya-68 Oceanographic Research Society.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Antipov Feliks Yaroslavovich and construction of the 1 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 1 should be completed within one year.

We will also note that this Ichiban Burger will not be considered a regional branch, due to the nature of Undersea Station-68 being an underwater research laboratory and not a sovereign nation. This will not, however, interfere with the operations of the restaurant in the laboratory.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Shurjah
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shurjah » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Full Name of Nation: The State of Shurjah
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Noori Abboud
His/Her Qualifications: Current owner of 2 family owned Cafes looking for new economic ventures such as a franchise
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Muawiyah
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 1
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: We'd like for our food to meet local customs both culturally and religiously and for the food to meet standards required by law in terms of sanitation.
Last edited by Shurjah on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ابداع صدقني
سواسته صكه خفيفه ما حقينا إلا الي كيفه

Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Westwickport
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Ms Erica Bradnock
His/Her Qualifications: Bachelor of Commerce and Administration, previous store manager for Bigdown, a run-down supermarket chain in Westwickport
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Our capital city of course! Rose, that's the name
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): Uhm, say, how about just three for now? Ms Erica's finance is not really good at the moment
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Ms Erica thinks your storefront website is pretty cool!
Last edited by Westwickport on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Full Name of Nation: Reichs Republika of Duestchstien
Name of Company: Dässler Drinks
CEO: Rudolph Dässler
Type of Partnership: (Select One) [X] Supplier Partnership [ ] Other Partnership
If you desire to supply us with a product, please describe the type of product you will supply to us here: Soft Drinks
If you desire some other form of partnership with us, please describe your proposed partnership to us here: N/A
Any other comments or questions?: None
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Full Name of Nation: The United People's Federation of Charellia
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Dwight Parson
His/Her Qualifications: Formerly head of acquisitions for The Pelican Bar and Restaurant
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Colburg, Di.
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 635
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:

Union of Christian States
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 am

To Whom it may Concern,
Hearing that Ichiban has been finding much success in your international operations, I would personally like to invite you to visit our online Foreign Business Center, that centralizes the processes for expanding into the UCS. The information provided by the FBC allows for corporations do expand into the UCS at a rate that best suits the needs of your company. We look forward hearing from you.

Carly McLauren
Directer of the FBC

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:21 am

Shurjah wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the State of Shurjah has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Noori Abboud and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the State of Shurjah.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Noori Abboud and construction of the 1 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 1 should be completed within six months.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:23 am

Westwickport wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Kingdom of Westwickport has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Erica Bradnock and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Kingdom of Westwickport.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Erica Bradnock and construction of the 3 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 3 should be completed within six months.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:26 am

Duestchstien wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Dässler Drinks to partner with Ichiban Burger has been received.

Unfortunately this application has been rejected as we currently do not need to be supplied with soft drinks.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:28 am

Charellia wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the United People's Federation of Charellia has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Dwight Parson and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the United People's Federation of Charellia.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Dwight Parson and construction of the 635 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 635 should be completed within two years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

New Jarwel
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jarwel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:24 am

Full Name of Nation: The Re-Unified States Of New Jarwel
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Samuel Hardaway
His/Her Qualifications: Former CEO Of Jarwel Burger
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Quebec City
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 40,000
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:38 am

New Jarwel wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Re-Unified States of New Jarwel has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Samuel Hardaway and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Re-Unified States of New Jarwel.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Samuel Hardaway and construction of the 40,000 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 40,000 should be completed within ten years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Manaime
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Manaime » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Madillian Kingdom of Manaime
Name of Company: Tom's Pizza Rolls
CEO: Walter Vincent Tomshend
Type of Partnership: (Select One) [ ] Supplier Partnership [X] Other Partnership
If you desire to supply us with a product, please describe the type of product you will supply to us here: Pizza Rolls
If you desire some other form of partnership with us, please describe your proposed partnership to us here: We want to form a food partnership, so that we could cooperate in our finest restaurants.
Any other comments or questions?: the Link to Tom's Pizza Rolls is here, check it out: viewtopic.php?t=419370&p=32204486

Full Name of Nation: The Madillian Kingdom of Manaime
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Johann Wilkes
His/Her Qualifications: Former Co-Manager of Tom's Pizza Rolls
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Madrica
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 65,900 restaurants
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: N/A
Ediff-Stok-Kal International AirportEmbassyAir Sr-bi-ji'Tom's Pizza Rolls

██████████████████████████████████

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Manaime wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Tom's Pizza Rolls to partner with Ichiban Burger has been received.

At this time, however, we cannot approve or reject this potentional partnership, as we do not fully understand what this partnership will entail or what the benefits to either of our companies will be.

At your earliest convience, please explain this potential partnership further, so we may properly respond to it.

Junichiro Nakayama

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Madillian Kingdom of Manaime has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Johann Wilkes and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Madillian Kingdom of Manaime.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Johann Wilkes and construction of the 65,900 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 65,900 should be completed within ten years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Meidian
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Meidian » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Full Name of Nation: Republic of Meidian
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Ms. Mie Utsuniko
His/Her Qualifications: secret
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Hoben
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 1000
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [ x ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: are you sell Hot Dog ? Thank you.
Republic of Meidian
Meidian Kuheikoku

President - Mr. Han Mindan
Vice President - Mr. Satoru Sagano
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr. Asakuta Heinan
Minister of National Affairs - Mr. Tatsuno Uchida
Minister of Economy and Industry - Mr. Daisan Girisen
Minister of Finance - Mr. Hyotake Shimago
Minister of Education, Sport, and Culture - Ms. Natsue Nakamori
Minister of Defence and National Security - Mr. Asuma Kenji
Minister of Agriculture, Fishery, and Forestry - Mr. Matsuta Konichi
Minister of Transport and Infrastructure - Mr. Katoru Aiben

National Congress

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Meidian wrote:-snip-

Meidian wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Republic of Meidian has been received.

Unfortunately, this application has been rejected as you must state qualifications for the person who will become general manager.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Abarri
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abarri » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Abarri
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Alejandro Prodi
His/Her Qualifications: 14 combined years of experience in managing Vegetalian, a popular salad chain, and Pasta Plus, an Italian restaurant chain.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Ambarri
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 22 in Remedios, 48 in Ambarri
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Should the ingredients come from the country, or is it going to be provided by Ichiban Burger?
Click to see factbook entries. Please ignore the income tax rate provided by NS. Timeline is frozen at 2021.

Prefers The South Pacific. Spanish is not my native language. I often take things for granted. Green is my favorite color. Collects music CDs. A male who's an almost-libertarian. Nominal non-practicing Protestant. Eh, to heck with it, I'm unaffiliated. Poetaster.
How I found NS. Try not guessing where I reside.
We need to accept that there are things beyond our control.
Also, if having a letter in a flag is a sin, I'm your vexillographical sinner.

Guirin
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Guirin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 am

Full Name of Nation: State of Guirin
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Ms. Nana Kino
His/Her Qualifications: she is a chef at american restaurant in Heian
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Heian
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 1500
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [v] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: none
STATE OF GUIRIN
One Nation, One Identity

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Abarri wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Republic of Abarri has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Alejandro Prodi and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Republic of Abarri.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Alejandro Prodi and construction of the 70 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 70 should be completed within one year.

In addition, in regards to your question regarding ingredients; regional branches of Ichiban Burger are responsible for providing their own ingredients for the most part, although certain ingredients, such as our Special Sauce, will be provided from the main branch in Gandoor.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:15 pm

Guirin wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the State of Guirin has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Nana Kino and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the State of Guirin.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Nana Kino and construction of the 1500 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 1500 should be completed within three years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

TimeRocks
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby TimeRocks » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Full Name of Nation:Timerocks
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Yousa Abe
His/Her Qualifications: Government Manager for 28 years
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?:TR City
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation):75,000
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:08 am

Message from Ichiban Burger Regional Manager, Samson Katahiri

Dear friends!

Business is going really well here.

I believe we should invest the funds to expand our total amount of branches in Allanea to 20,000 locations, focusing on Liberty-City and Minograd.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

United Republic of Lepala
Envoy

Founded: Jul 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Full Name of Nation: United Republic of Lepala
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Reopalka Sanxaltoa
His/Her Qualifications: Masters in Business Management, University of Lepaltla
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Claveni
Number of restaurants to be constructed? (Please be aware of the de facto limit of 75,000 per nation): 5,000
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Is it possible to change the menu to include meals made from more local ingredients?
The Elected Emperor is just a democratically elected official who is in office for life. No monarchy involved. I don't get what's hard to understand.
This nation does represent my political beliefs.
Ask questions here.
Democratic Empire of Romania wrote:A gift which flyes and when lands it does some radioactive boom-boom
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Strangling deranged terrorists with octopus legs before throwing their limp bodies into the Bermuda Triangle.

Ancient Lepala
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Lepala » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:42 am

Tag, for my main NS
Lepala's PT puppet. Still ruled by a monarch. No debates about my leader's title!
Still designing a flag.

Empress Raejo-Lepal is back, now with 95% less psychotic-ness!

Ignore all NS stats.

FOR THE LAST TIME, IT IS NOT THE STONE AGE!

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:03 pm

TimeRocks wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in Timerocks has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Yousa Abe and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Timerocks.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Yousa Abe and construction of the 75000 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 75000 should be completed within ten years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade