NATION

PASSWORD

[MT] Zeus Defense Industries - The Forefront of Tomorrow

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should ZDI bring to the storefront next?

Infantry Weapons
13%
Ground Systems
17%
Naval Systems
13%
Aircraft (Fixed-Wing)
13%
Helicopters/Tiltrotors
21%
Civilian Aircraft
8%
Munitions
8%
Auxilary Systems
8%
Other (TG)
No votes

Total votes : 24

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:32 am

To: Victor Petrov, CEO of Zeus Defense Industries
Subject: Re: Some Requests

In light of your recent reply, the Connurist Air Force would like to have its 56 x F-26A upgraded to C standard. At a price of $33,000,000 each, this should total $1.848 billion. Whilst we wait for the F-26B Block 20 to be developed and released for export, we would wish to place an order for 2 x B-5 Archer tactical bomber platforms for evaluation purposes, for a price of $640,000,000, and a single UF-06 Bellerophon unmanned aerial combat vehicle, at the price of $55,000,000.

We'd also like to notify Zeus Defense Industries that we are impressed and satisfied with the UF-05 Sniper. An order shall likely come at a later date, when a decision is made on how many to acquire.

So, for clarification purposes, we would like to place an order for a total of $2.543 billion, which consists of the following.
56 x F-26A upgrades @ $1.848 billion
2 x B-5 Archer @ $640 million
1 x UF-06 Bellerophon @ $55 million

We fully expect to be satisfied with the aircraft we're ordering for evaluative purposes - Zeus Defense Industries has never disappointed us in the past, and we expect this trend to continue.

Many Thanks,
General Scarlett
Vice Commander of the Connurist Armed Forces
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Atlantica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:44 am

Allied Connurist States wrote:
[Allied Connurist States Post]

To: Connurist High Command
Subject: RE: Re: Some Requests

We would like to announce that your request for your requested upgrades to the F-26A to F-26C standards is "Approved". As Zeus Defense Industries already exist within the Allied Connurist States, the upgrades of the F-26A to F-26C standards would be done at the designated facilities within your nation. All upgrades for the 56 F-26A's in your service would be completed within the next months, as soon as the money is wired into the account of Zeus Defense Industries.

As for your orders for two B-5 Archers and a single UF-06 Bellerophon for combat evaluation, they are also "Approved". They would begin manufacturing and delivery as soon as the price is wired to Zeus Defense Industries, preferably alongside the price for the upgrades on the F-26A. We hope to see the B-5 Archers and the UF-06 Bellerophon to live up to your standards.

As for the UF-05 Sniper, we are glad to hear that you have been impressed and satisfied with the UF-05 Sniper. We hope to see them within service for your nation's armed forces soon, protecting your territory.

We would like to thank you for your continued attention and purchases from Zeus Defense Industries. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate and just notify us on this thread.

Signed,
Victor Petrov
CEO of Zeus Defense Industries
Proudly a Member of the International Northwestern Union

MT, PMT: The Greater Eastern Union of Zhenia
FT: The Continuum of Atlantica

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:26 am

To: Zeus Defense Industries
Subject: Procurement of Military equipment
Encryption Level: High

Greetings!
The Department of Defense of the National Republic of Thermodolia, would like to purchase from you the following items:

Requisition Form
* [10] Hegemony-Class Guided Missile Destroyer all-electric variant at 1.72 Billion
* [35] UF-06 Bellerophon Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle at 55 Million

We would also like to request the domestic production rights for the AGM-501 'Thor' Cruise Missile and all of it variants at a cost of 6.5 billion

Our grand total for this purchase is: 25.625 billion

We will send payment via wire transfer.

Sincerely,
James Sardon, Secretary of Defense
Last edited by Thermodolia on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Thermodolia wrote:[Highly Encrypted Message from Thermodolia]

To: Thermodolian Department of Defense
Subject: Re: Procurement of Military Equipment

We would like to request that your purchase orders for 10 x Hegemony-Class Guided Missile Destroyers and 35 x UF-06 Bellerophon UCAVs are "Approved", as your nation, as your nation, following evaluation, has passed the restrictions enforced by Zeus Defense Industries. Furthermore, the DPR request for the AGM-501 'Thor' Cruise Missile is also "Approved". There would be no need for you to integrate them to products purchased by Zeus Defense Industries, as all ZDI systems are integrated with ZDI weapons.

All ordered Hegemony-Class Guided Missile Destroyers and UF-06 Bellerophons would be manufactured at facilities of Zeus Maritime Industries and Zeus Defense Industries, and would be delivered to you at a naval base or air base of your choice. The AGM-501, which now your nation holds the DPR, would be produced in cooperation with a domestic company of your choosing.

We would like to thank you for your continued attention and purchases from Zeus Defense Industries. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate and just ask. We hope Zeus Defense Industries has contributed to your defense somehow.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri May 01, 2015 6:03 am

Nation: The Holy Thracian Empire

DPR:
  • Z.D.I. V-31 Tern Utility Tilt-Rotor System
  • Z.D.I. AGM-501 'Thor' Cruise Missile
Requested Modificiations: none
Total Cost: $28,350,000,000(the price was calculated with the 10% discount)
Payment Method: Wire Transfer

Any further notes? none
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Topsail Empire
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Topsail Empire » Fri May 01, 2015 6:35 am

Nation: Topsail Empire
DPR:
  • Requested Product: UF-05 Sniper UAV
Requested Modificiations: permission to integrate native systems and weapons
Total Cost: 32 billion NSD

Any further notes? no
Topsail Empire
Two-time former WA Delegate of the INWU
F/A-24 Hellcat
"Your son's pregnancy brings great joy to our village" -Gatito, 2015
Wine-loving Chimps wrote:you have trolling down to an art form.

Raventsvo wrote:A prophet in the making.

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Fri May 01, 2015 6:51 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
[Thracian Order]

To: The Holy Thracian Empire

We would like to announce that your orders for DPR of the V-31 Utility Tilt-Rotor System and the AGM-501 'Thor' Cruise Missiles are "Approved", as your nation, has qualified as a Level Four Customer. We would like to thank you for shopping with Zeus Defense Industries - if you have any further orders or questions, do not hesitate and let us know.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

Topsail Empire wrote:
[Topsailian Orders]

To: The Holy Thracian Empire

We would like to announce that your order for the DPR of the UF-05 Sniper UAV is "Approved", as your nation, following deep evaluation, has qualified as a Level Four Customer. Your request to integrate local systems and weapons are approved - however, we ask that this would be done with supervision from ZDI engineers, and that the disintegration of important parts in the UF-05 are strictly prohibited under ZDI customs.

Anyway, we would like to thank you for shopping with Zeus Defense Industries - however, if you end up on any further orders, requests or questions, do not hesitate and just let us know.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sat May 02, 2015 5:06 am

To: Victor Petrov, CEO of Zeus Defense Industries
Subject: Procuring Equipment

The Empire of Allied Connurist States is no stranger to Zeus Defense Industries, for we have been provided with state of the art military products for a while now. His Imperial Majesty, Supreme Commander of the Connurist Armed Forces, Emperor Connor I, and Her Imperial Majesty, Hero of the Connurist Empire, Empress Alice I, wish to inform Z.D.I that they have decided to bestow the honour of being the primary supplier of our armed forces upon your company.

Our partnership request is as follows.
Partnership Application

Name of company/nation: Empire of Allied Connurist States
Nation of origin: Empire of Allied Connurist States
National Leader/Company CEO: Emperor Connor I and Empress Alice I
Link to homepage: (companies only) -
Specialty: -
Reason of Partnership with ZDI: So that it will be more efficient and easy for the Connurist Armed Forces to service and maintain your most excellent equipment we operate.

How the Partnership will help ZDI: It will be known that your company is partnered with a powerful and efficient modern military force such as the Connurist Empire. It is very likely that we will continue to buy from you in the future. ZDI may get to glimpse any Connurist military projects and designs. We would also allow you to open factories and shipyards within our borders if such a partnership is obtained.

Any further comments/questions? At this time, whether ZDI would be willing to assist in the design of any indigenous Connurist design, and if so, would such designs be sold by your company?

That is not all we wish to contact you for today. We have taken note of your companies newest offerings, and a decision has been made concerning products we had the joy of testing. As such, we present to you what may well be the largest Connurist order yet.

DPR x V-31 Tern @ $25,000,000,000
42 x Hegemony-class Guided Missile Destroyer in the all-electric configuration, @ $72,240,000,000
60 x B-5A Archer Tactical Platforms @ $19,200,000,000
55 x UF-06 Bellerophon @ $3,025,000,000
50 x UF-05 Sniper @ $1,400,000,000

Total: $120,865,000,000
We believe we're entitled to a 10% discount on our order. Therefore, our total amounts to $108,778,500,000

Many Thanks,
General Scarlett, Vice Commander of the Connurist Armed Forces
Admiral Walker, Fleet Admiral of the Imperial Connurist Navy
Emperor Connor I, Supreme Commander of the Connurist Armed Forces and Sovereign of the Empire of Allied Connurist States
Empress Alice I, Sovereign of the Empire of Allied Connurist States
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Sat May 02, 2015 7:02 am

To: Connurist High Command
Subject: Re: Procuring Equipment

To Whom It May Concern,

We would like to announce that your request for partnership with Zeus Defense Industries has been "Approved". Cooperation and partnership with a capable government and military like the Allied Connurist States will very much benefit Zeus Defense Industries in their business. I, as CEO of Zeus Defense Industries, would also like to thank the Emperor and Empress of the Allied Connurist States for their continued trust and subsequent decision to appoint our fellow company as the primary supplier of the Connurist Armed Forces.

In addition, your orders for the V-31 Tern, the Hegemony-Class Guided Missile Destroyer, the B-5A, the UF-06 and the UF-05 has been "Approved" as well. As calculated, your total amounts to $108,778,500,000. As the payment process goes on, your requested products would be manufactured at both ZDI facilities in the Greater Eastern Imperium and facilities within the Allied Connurist States, accelerating delivery and subsequent service into your armed forces.

We would once again like to thank you for your continued attention, trust and partnership with Zeus Defense Industries. If you have any further inquiries, however, do not hesitate and just let us know.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Aleivanistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aleivanistan » Sat May 02, 2015 11:54 pm

To: Zeus Defense Industries

Following an extremely large and unexpected donation given by the Aleivanistinian Government, VAPON is looking to purchase new equipment to help increase our potential. We believe this purchase of ZDI hardware proves our partnership's legitimacy, and we hope to build on it in the coming future. The vehicle we seek is the Z.M.I. Legionnaire-Class Fast Attack Craft, which will be used for counter-piracy operations and maritime security. You can expect future investments in these fast-attack crafts. Requested application can be found below.

Thank you for your cooperation and assistance, and we wish you all the best.

Truly yours,

Your friends at VAPON

Company: VAPON
Products:
  • 3 x Z.M.I. Legionnaire-Class Fast Attack Craft
Requested Modificiations: None
Total Cost: $495,000,000
Any further notes? None
Last edited by Aleivanistan on Sun May 03, 2015 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Sun May 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Aleivanistan wrote:
[Orders of VAPON]

To: VAPON Financial Department
Subject: Re: Orders

We would like to announce that your orders for three Z.M.I. Legionnaire-Class Fast attack Craft has been "Approved". Your ordered Legionnaire-Class Fast Attack Craft would be manufactured at a Z.M.I. Shipyard and would be sent to a harbor of VAPON's choice once they are completed. Once in service, we foresee that the Legionnaire-Class would be a very capable ship in counter-piracy operations and maritime security.

We would thank you for shopping with Zeus Defense Industries. If you have any further inquiries or orders, do not hesitate and just let us know.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Grandais
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandais » Mon May 04, 2015 7:03 am

Министерство внутренних дел
Ministry of Internal Affairs

The Grandian defense ministry expresses its interest in your wares. Please find attached an application form for the armaments desired.
Please let us know if there are any issues, or a request for further information.

Regards,
Boris Ignatyev
Minister of Defense

Attached:

• V-31S Strike Tern x 12 [$600,000,000 USD]
  • B-5a Archer Tactical Platform x 3 [$960,000,000 USD]
  • UF-06 Bellerophon x 30 [$1,950,000,000 USD]
  • Berserker-Class Corvette x 5 [$125,000,000 USD]
Total: $3,635,000,000 USD
Any further notes? N/A
DEFCON 5 [4] 3 2 1
Grandais News|Factbook|Embassies

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Mon May 04, 2015 7:23 am

Grandais wrote:
[Grandais Order]

To: Grandian Defense Ministry
Subject: Re: Procurement of Armaments

We would like to announce that your orders for all armaments in your order are "Approved", as your nation qualifies as a Level Three Customer, following some background evaluations done by Zeus Defense Industries. We would like to thank you for your attention on the products/services Zeus Defense Industries offers and would like to thank you for shopping with Zeus Defense Industries. If you have any further questions or inquiries, however, do not hesitate and just let us know.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Wed May 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Product and Storefront Updates
  • The 'Product and Storefront Updates' Service established.
  • The AG-20 White Tiger, the first Ground Vehicle upon the storefront, is now up for export.

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Fri May 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Nation: San José Guayabal
Products:
  • EF-26D Thunderbolt (86) - $143,000,000(86) = $12,298,000,000
  • F-30A (24) - $145,000,000(24) = $3,480,000,000
  • B-5A - $320,000,000(17) = $5,440,000,000
DPR:
  • Hegemony-Class Guided Missile Destroyer (Nuclear Powered) - $2,240,000,000(6) = $13,440,000,000
  • Berserker-Class Corvette Standard - $250,000,000(5) = $1,250,000,000
  • AG-20 White Tiger Infantry Fighting Vehicle Line - AG-20S Sea Tiger: $4,200,000(325) = $1,365,000,000
Requested Modificiations: That can fight in every condition that could appear on the battlefield, make them with digital commands.
Total Cost: $26,204,800,000
Payment Method: (Deliver/Wire Transfer)

Any further notes? Please send instructors or instruction booklets in Spanish, for our soldiers.

Much appreciated.
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Fri May 08, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Sat May 09, 2015 12:00 am

To: The Government of San José Guayabal
Subject: Re: Order of Armaments

To whom it may concern,

We would like to announce that your orders for 86 x EF-26D Thunderbolts, 24 x F-30A Reapers and 17 x B-5A Archers has been "Approved", as your nation qualifies to purchase Level 3 Restriction products, following close evaluation of your nation. In addition, your DPR requests for the Hegemony-Class Guided Missile Destroyer, Berserker-Class Corvette and the AG-20 Infantry Fighting Vehicle has also been "Approved" - the production of such ships and vehicles will be done in cooperation with a company of your choice. As for the digital command parts, they are all available in modern weaponry - you did not need to ask such individually.

Calculating all totals and discounts, your total is $112,696,200,000, which will be assumed that it will be delivered from the Government of San José Guayabal to Zeus Defense Industries. In addition to the delivery, the instruction booklets printed in Spanish and a number of instructors capable of speaking Spanish fluently will be sent - this does not require a charge.

We would like to thank you for shopping with Zeus Defense Industries - if you have any further inquiries or purchases, do not hesitate and just post.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Mallaska
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mallaska » Sat May 09, 2015 8:35 am

Mallaskan Ministry of Security
Official Order Document

Recipient: Zeus Defense Industries
Responsible: Perry Richards, Minister of Procurement, Mallaskan Ministry of Security
Subject of Concern: Procurement of Aircraft

Dear Representatives of Zeus Defense,

With the necessity to be capable of combating aerial incursion, the F-30 Reaper has been selected to fill this role. Our order is attached below:

xDPRs - F-30 Reaper Interceptor Series - $42,330,000,000 USD (17% Discount applied)

Payments of the stated order will be completed with payments directly wired to the applicable bank account in a certified and reputable bank of your personal preference. It is requested that the Ministry of Security and the Armed Forces is granted full rights to modify purchased equipment to further suit Mallaskan operation of your products.

The entirety of the Mallaskan people thank your esteemed company for your time and contributions to the defense of the Royal Republic.

Sincerely,
Perry Richards, Minister of Procurement, Ministry of Security
Former USMC 0621 - Comms is down because I'm not down with Comms
Correctional Officer because I got bored

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Sat May 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Mallaska wrote:
[Mallaskan Order]

To: Perry Richards, Minister of Procurement, Mallaskan Ministry of Security
Subject: Re: Procurement of Aircraft

To Perry Richards, Minister of Procurement of the Mallaskan Ministry of Security,

We at Zeus Defense Industries would like to announce that your requests for the DPR of the F-30 Reaper series has been "Approved" alongside the discounts, as your nation both holds facilities of the Zeus Defense Industries and qualifies as a Level 4 Customer. The rights to modify the purchased equipment to further suit Mallaskan needs has also been granted.

We would once again like to thank you for your purchases of ZDI products. If you have any questions or inquiries, do not hesitate and just let our officials at Zeus Defense Industries know via posting.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Fri May 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Product and Storefront Updates
Last edited by Atlantica on Fri May 15, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Mallaska
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mallaska » Fri May 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Mallaskan Ministry of Security
Official Order Document

Recipient: Zeus Defense Industries
Responsible: Perry Richards, Minister of Procurement, Mallaskan Ministry of Security
Subject of Concern: Procurement of Armaments

Dear Representatives of Zeus Defense,

Due to the lack of certain equipment in the Royal Military, particularly the lack of a modern tracked replacement for the M113 APC series and lack of a ranged surveillance UAV, it has been deemed imperative to remedy this lack of armaments. With an interest of filling necessary roles in the Royal Armed Forces, we hereby present our order for your company's goods:

xDPRs - UM-03 Phoenix UAV - $32,500,000,000 USD
    xDPRs - AG-20 White Tiger IFV Family - $30,400,000,000 USD

TOTAL: $52,207,000,000 USD (17% Discount applied)

Payments of the stated order will be completed with payments directly wired to the applicable bank account in a certified and reputable bank of your personal preference. It is requested that the Ministry of Security and the Armed Forces is granted full rights to modify purchased equipment to further suit Mallaskan operation of your products.

The entirety of the Mallaskan people thank your esteemed company for your time and contributions to the defense of the Royal Republic.

Sincerely,
Perry Richards, Minister of Procurement, Ministry of Security
Former USMC 0621 - Comms is down because I'm not down with Comms
Correctional Officer because I got bored

Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Sat May 16, 2015 1:51 am

To: Zeus Defense Industries, ATTN:Sales
Subject:DPR

Upon our last inspection of Birtonian forces overall, we have discovered that many of our current systems are either outdated or outclassed by foreign assets. Therefore, we are currently conducting a full overhaul of everything within the arsenal. After extensive research conducted, your company has been chosen to be a part of our new endeavors. I hereby formally request domestic production rights to your Legionnaire class fast missile craft. You will find that the order form has been completed and attached to the bottom of this correspondence. Transfer of funds to your account will occur upon our receipt of acknowledgment from you.

Sincerely, Knight-Vice Admiral Isaac Hidalgo
Logistics, Commanding
Department of Supply and Acquisition
Birtonian Naval Defense Forces

Nation:Military Democracy of Birtonia
Products:
  • Requested Product
  • Requested Product
  • Requested Product
DPR:
  • ZMI Legionnairre Class Fast missile craft
  • Requested Product
  • Requested Product
Requested Modificiations:None
Total Cost:$2,000,000,000
Payment Method:Wire Transfer (Deliver/Wire Transfer)

Any further notes?
Last edited by Military Democracy of Birtonia on Sat May 16, 2015 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Sat May 16, 2015 2:28 am

Mallaska wrote:
[Mallaskan Order Document]

To: Perry Richards, Minister of Procurement, Mallaskan Ministry of Security

Dear Perry Richards, Minister of Procurement, Mallaskan Ministry of Security,

We at Zeus Defense Industries would like to announce that your orders for the DPR of the AG-20 White Tiger Infantry Fighting Vehicle line and the UM-03 Phoenix UAV has been "Approved", as your nation qualifies as a Level Four Customer at Zeus Defense Industries. The rights of modifying weapons to Mallaskan standards has also been approved.

If you have any further inquiries regarding your products and/or services, do not hesitate and let us know. We would like to thank you for your military purchases at Zeus Defense Industries once again.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:
[Military Democracy of Birtonia Order]

To: Knight-Vice Admiral Isaac Hidalgo
Subject: Re: DPR

Dear Knight-Vice Admiral Isaac Hidalgo, Military Democracy of Birtonia,

We at Zeus Defense Industries would like to announce that your request for Domestic Production Rights for the Legionnaire-Class Fast Missile Craft has been "Approved", as your nation, following evaluation, has qualified as a Level One Customer, because your nation's low political freedoms and civil rights, classifying you as a dictatorship. The Legionnaire-Class Fast Missile Craft will be able to be produced within your nation, with an option of Z.D.I. engineers assisting you in the works.

If you have any further questions/inquiries regarding your purchases and/or services, do not hesitate and let us know. We would like to thank you for your purchases in Zeus Defense Industries.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

The Claanyan Division
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Claanyan Division » Sat May 16, 2015 2:54 am

To Victor Petrov, CEO of Zeus Defense Industries.

As requested, we have indeed decided to purchase armaments from your company. We are positive about the quality and usefulness of your products, and shall be purchasing more munitions and armaments in the future.
Furthermore, it has come to our attention that it would be in both of our interests to create a partnership. We hope you will consider our offer.
We hope this will lead to further our positive mutual interests.

Sincerely,
General Fenyac Cecadoran Gíŧon,
Commander of the Clányan Mercenary Devisions

Organisation: The Clányan Mercenary Divisions
Products:
  • 60x AG-20A IFV: $228,000,000
  • 120x Foxhound Combat-I: $66,000,000
Requested Modificiations: None
Total Cost: $294,000,000 NSD
Payment Method: Deliver
Any further notes? None

Partnership Application

Name of company/nation: The Claanyan Division
Nation of origin: Claanyad
National Leader/Company CEO: General Fenyac Cecadoran Gíŧon
Link to homepage: (The Clányan Mercenary Divisions)
Specialty: Mercenaries and hired militants
Reason of Partnership with ZDI: To allow for easier purchase of weaponry, and due to perceived interest on the part of the CEO.

How the Partnership will help ZDI: ZDI will become the main armaments producer for the Clányan Mercenary Divisions, making it the first port of call if any armaments are required.

Any further comments/questions? None.
"Hey! You look like you need some mercenaries!"
Unruly puppet of Claanyad.

Atlantica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Sat May 16, 2015 3:48 am

The Claanyan Division wrote:
[Partnership Request and Order Form]

To: General Fenyac Cecadoran Gíŧon, Commander of the Clányan Mercenary Devisions

Dear General Fenyac Cecadoran Gíŧon, Commander of the Clányan Mercenary Devisions,

We at Zeus Defense Industries would like to announce that your orders for 60 x AG-20A infantry fighting vehicles and 120 x Foxhound Combat-1 vehicles have been "Approved", as your nation qualifies as a Partner of Zeus Defense Industries (thereby validating the partnership request between the Clányan Mercenary Devisions and Z.D.I.). In addition, as we are partners, I hope we will be able to do some more business in the future, meeting both of our companies' interests.

If you have any further inquiries regarding your products and/or services, do not hesitate and let us know. We would like to thank you for your military purchases at Zeus Defense Industries once again.

Signed,
Victor Petrov

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat May 16, 2015 10:28 am

Dear sir,
My name is Tomás de Barra. I am a senior partner of deBarra-Murphy, a major law firm in Corcaigh Nua, Maltropia. In writing to you today I represent my client, Maritime Imperial Shipwrights of Esrium, this correspondence being in re a recent addition to your naval catalogue which represents a potential threat to the ability of my client to advertise a product of their own.

The product in question is your newly-released Belisarius-class aircraft carrier. The problem connected to this vessel is that it - by what I assume to be an entirely unintentional coincidence - shares its name with my client's own most recent product, the Belisarius-class nuclear ELINT ship. It is of course apparent that these two ships share no similarities except their name, and no accusation has been made of theft of conceptual design or purpose or indeed any such thing. It is nonetheless a problem for Maritime Imperial - and, I would presume, for Zeus Defense Industries - that two ships which could in theory be used by the same navy would share a name. This could only lead to confusion, as indeed the situation would in discussing the product.

My client's request therefore is rather straightforward: they only ask that you change all instances of the name Belisarius in your catalogues to a new moniker, ideally one which does not clash. We can cite multiple instances of the name Belisarius being used in connection to my client's ELINT product dating back a full year to shortly after they entered talks with Schwyz Logiztek to design the vessel. While you may have been using the name equally as long during the design phase, I do not believe any such public record exists, hence your product (and not my client's) is responsible for any resulting confusion. As this may well make my client liable to potential loss of income, it is of paramount importance that this situation be rectified favourably.

Understand that I am not making demands. We fully understand that this is a delicate situation and certainly not ideal on the launch of your own product. With all the work that has been put in by my client's marketing and design teams, and by their partner in advertising the product in advance, it would be greatly preferred that you quietly rebrand rather than risk embarrassment at some later date.

Thank you for your careful attention.
Regards,

Tomás de Barra
Ard-Aighne ag an Dlí

[OOC: Like I said in the letter, absolutely not a demand or anything. I'd have just done this by polite TG but I feel I don't get enough opportunities to use my law firm. I believe this is just an accidental coincidence, especially seeing the Byzantine themes (heh, themata; pun unintended), which is why I've no problem giving the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for your time. :)]
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade