NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Air - Hello Tomorrow [ Open ]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

British Hifax
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Granluras wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Granluras
  • Capital City: Santiagida
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Caesar Lenor II
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): 1.6 trillion USD (3.2 trillion Pedrosan)
  • Major airport in the country: Vigo International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Ã Coruña
  • Name of the airport: Coruña’s New Age Hub
  • IATA Code of the airport: NCI
  • Terminal & Gate: One terminal and four gates
  • Special requests: Get yourself something nice with the [pretend] money we give you c:

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [5] Sunday
    [12] Monday
    [17] Tuesday
    [14] Wednesday
    [11] Thursday
    [9] Friday
    [5] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 236

Hey, I’m sure you must’ve gotten a message like this before, once, twice, or incessantly, but I just needed to make my own addition. Whenever I see people like you, with the effort you put into your storefronts, the skills you have and how you use them, and the overall awesomeness of literally every invention of your kind it makes me shocked, and that’s in a good way. I applaud you and gratify you for your (and I know this is a little over the top, but you deserve it) Picasso-like artistry. I know you’re already viewed by tens of thousands here on NationStates and that viewership might be satisfaction enough for you but I ask you to use this skill in whatever other hobby or occupation you have, if you don’t already. You sir deserve more plaudits then I have to give. Thank you for your amazing creations, please use your skill, I hope you have a good day, and I’ll stop glorifiying you so you can go about your business now :)

Hello,

I am Lucas Goch, CEO of Royal Air since 2008. Since the creation of Royal Air as one of the first airlines of the world we had an exclusive standard of quality for our destinations and partnerships, this is why every application goes through our ''Network Planning'' and ''Quality Office'' to be studied by our professionals and later reach an agreement.

We are happy to announce that your application achieved those high standard quality for what we worked for, however, Royal Air declines the responsibility of inform or report any problems in the destination airport, that is work of the authorities in charge of the mainitance of the runways. Thank you for applying to Royal Air.

Below you will find a complete data about the flights we are going to serve to your nation.

ORIGIN: [ Princetown - Akoya International Airport - AKY ]
FINAL DESTINATION: [ Ã Coruña - Coruña’s New Age Hub - NCI ]
SPECIAL REQUEST: - - -

Before travelling to the Principality of British Hifax, please check your visa requirements, make sure you have a valid visa and a valid passport to travel to Princetown and Saint Barthélemy. If you have an official or a diplomatic passport please check the website of the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of British Hifax or call to you nearest BH Embassy. Remember that is your responsability to carry the proper documents to your destination, the airline doesn't have responsablity at the time when your visa isn't valid. The AFAS (Agency for Air Security) have the right to prohibit the entry to any citizent of any nation if it's considered a threat against the public security of the country.

OOC, in answer to the Granluras' message
Hello!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write such piece of message, I can’t express the emotion you gave me after I read it. Every time someone tells me things like those I remember why I keep playing this game even when I had thought in abandoning it several times, however, I don’t personally think that my creations should be considered ‘Picasso-like artistry’, I think that my skills are a result of years seeing others (sometimes way better) storefronts and use them as inspirations and years of experimenting with Ps.

Your message is not the only one but it certainly isn’t ‘one of the bunch’, don’t think you gave me less plaudits from what I deserve because you gave me the exact extent to make me feel extremely happy.

I hope I can see a storefront from you soon on the forum!
P R I N C I P A D O....D E....H I F A X
Embassy Program | Royal Air | Principal Bank of Princetown | MoAA | Techint
M o n t e v i d e o , U r u g u a y

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:29 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Valkea
  • Capital City: Varen Livet
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Afanasi Koski
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $1.13 trillion
  • Major airport in the country: Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Varen Livet
  • Name of the airport: Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: VLV
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 1, Gates 10-12
  • Special requests:

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ ] Sunday
    [2] Monday
    [ ] Tuesday
    [ ] Wednesday
    [2] Thursday
    [ ] Friday
    [ ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 250 (estimate)

V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Valkea wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Valkea
  • Capital City: Varen Livet
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Afanasi Koski
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $1.13 trillion
  • Major airport in the country: Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Varen Livet
  • Name of the airport: Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: VLV
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 1, Gates 10-12
  • Special requests:

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ ] Sunday
    [2] Monday
    [ ] Tuesday
    [ ] Wednesday
    [2] Thursday
    [ ] Friday
    [ ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 250 (estimate)

Hello,

I am Lucas Goch, CEO of Royal Air since 2008. Since the creation of Royal Air as one of the first airlines of the world we had an exclusive standard of quality for our destinations and partnerships, this is why every application goes through our ''Network Planning'' and ''Quality Office'' to be studied by our professionals and later reach an agreement.

We are happy to announce that your application achieved those high standard quality for what we worked for, however, Royal Air declines the responsibility of inform or report any problems in the destination airport, that is work of the authorities in charge of the mainitance of the runways. Thank you for applying to Royal Air.

Below you will find a complete data about the flights we are going to serve to your nation.

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Varen Livet - Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport - VLV ]

Before travelling to the Principality of British Hifax, please check your visa requirements, make sure you have a valid visa and a valid passport to travel to Princetown and Saint Barthélemy. If you have an official or a diplomatic passport please check the website of the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of British Hifax or call to you nearest BH Embassy. Remember that is your responsability to carry the proper documents to your destination, the airline doesn't have responsablity at the time when your visa isn't valid. The AFAS (Agency for Air Security) have the right to prohibit the entry to any citizent of any nation if it's considered a threat against the public security of the country.

Last edited by British Hifax on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nusalia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusalia » Sat May 19, 2018 6:01 am

www.heen.com

Good evening

Lucas Goch
Royal Air

We want to invite your airline business to become Heen Navigation partner. we are offer you to use our industry service likes Fleet Management for manage your aircraft fleets, Insurance Info and our product, Heen Map Source and Heen Location Suite to be implemented into your aircraft and business. for more information, visit our corporate website. thanks

Sincerely,
Jonathan Kim
Head of Planning & Strategic Alliances
N E G A R A -- N U S A L I A -- -- S A T U -- I D E N T I T A S

National Factbook | Nusalian Parliamentary Debates | Air Nusalian | Lapak Diskusi Indonesia

Leprach
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Application for new route

Postby Leprach » Fri May 25, 2018 10:33 am

Department of Transportation
c/o Jacob Sutton,
Office of Civil Aviation,
606 Western Avenue,
Izberyurt, Leprach.

To: Lucas Goch, CEO, Royal Air
The Principality of British Hifax.

BCC: Erik Wallace, CEO, Izberyurt International Airport

Mr.Gosh,

On behalf of Department of Transportation and Izberyurt International Airport, I am contacting you on the subject of the implementation of a new flight route between Izberyurt, Capital city of Leprach and British Hifax. Royal Air is well reputable, reliable and efficient airline that fulfills the requirements. Hence, it would be best suited if Royal Air took control of these routes. Looking forward for a favorable response. Thank you for your time!

Yours truly,

Erik Wallace
Chief executive, Izberyurt International Airport

Jacob Sutton
Secretary of Office of Civil Aviation,
Republic of Leprach

Attachments:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Republic of Leprach
  • Capital City: Izberyurt
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Hon. Ted McCoy, President of Leprach
  • National GDP: $1,216,500,000,000
  • Major airport in the country: Izberyurt International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Izberyurt
  • Name of the airport: Izberyurt International Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: IZB
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal One B - Gate 24
  • Special requests: Layover at (1) Fort Grace, Ord Caprica (2)
    Hoyko, Hinon

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 3 ] Sunday
    [ 2 ] Monday
    [ 2 ] Tuesday
    [ 2 ] Wednesday
    [ 2 ] Thursday
    [ 2 ] Friday
    [ 3 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight: 180

Love the storefront. Excellent color choice!

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Leprach wrote:

Department of Transportation
c/o Jacob Sutton,
Office of Civil Aviation,
606 Western Avenue,
Izberyurt, Leprach.

To: Lucas Goch, CEO, Royal Air
The Principality of British Hifax.

BCC: Erik Wallace, CEO, Izberyurt International Airport

Mr.Gosh,

On behalf of Department of Transportation and Izberyurt International Airport, I am contacting you on the subject of the implementation of a new flight route between Izberyurt, Capital city of Leprach and British Hifax. Royal Air is well reputable, reliable and efficient airline that fulfills the requirements. Hence, it would be best suited if Royal Air took control of these routes. Looking forward for a favorable response. Thank you for your time!

Yours truly,

Erik Wallace
Chief executive, Izberyurt International Airport

Jacob Sutton
Secretary of Office of Civil Aviation,
Republic of Leprach

Attachments:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Republic of Leprach
  • Capital City: Izberyurt
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Hon. Ted McCoy, President of Leprach
  • National GDP: $1,216,500,000,000
  • Major airport in the country: Izberyurt International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Izberyurt
  • Name of the airport: Izberyurt International Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: IZB
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal One B - Gate 24
  • Special requests: Layover at (1) Fort Grace, Ord Caprica (2)
    Hoyko, Hinon

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 3 ] Sunday
    [ 2 ] Monday
    [ 2 ] Tuesday
    [ 2 ] Wednesday
    [ 2 ] Thursday
    [ 2 ] Friday
    [ 3 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight: 180

Love the storefront. Excellent color choice!

Hello,

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Izberyurt - Izberyurt International Airport - IZB ]
SPECIAL REQUEST: Layover at Fort Grace, Ord Caprica and Hoyko, Hinon

Before travelling to the Principality of British Hifax, please check your visa requirements, make sure you have a valid visa and a valid passport to travel to Princetown and Saint Barthélemy. If you have an official or a diplomatic passport please check the website of the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of British Hifax or call to you nearest BH Embassy. Remember that is your responsibility to carry the proper documents to your destination, the airline does not have responsibility at the time when your visa is not valid. The 'Agencia para la Seguridad Aérea' has the right to prohibit the entry to any citizen of any nation if it is considered a threat against the public security of the country or does not meet the requirements for having the Hifaxian visa.

OOC: Thank you!

Amrasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Amrasia » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:39 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Amrasia
  • Capital City: Los Santos
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Hon. Ahmed Loukaslin, President of Amrasia
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $1,314,600,000,000
  • Major airport in the country: Valle International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Los Santos
  • Name of the airport: Valle International Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: VLA
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 2B - Gate B33, B34
  • Special requests:

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 3 ] Sunday
    [ 2 ] Monday
    [ 3 ] Tuesday
    [ 2 ] Wednesday
    [ 2 ] Thursday
    [ 3 ] Friday
    [ 2 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 180

Last edited by Amrasia on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
---------------------------------------------------
THE AMRASIAN FEDERATION
The Land of Freedom and Liberty
A federal, constitutional republic ranging across the American continent to East Asia.
A Nation Reborn. God Bless Amrasia.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:57 am

Amrasia wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Amrasia
  • Capital City: Los Santos
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Hon. Ahmed Loukaslin, President of Amrasia
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $1,314,600,000,000
  • Major airport in the country: Valle International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Los Santos
  • Name of the airport: Valle International Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: VLA
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 2B - Gate B33, B34
  • Special requests:

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 3 ] Sunday
    [ 2 ] Monday
    [ 3 ] Tuesday
    [ 2 ] Wednesday
    [ 2 ] Thursday
    [ 3 ] Friday
    [ 2 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 180

Hello,

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Los Santos - Valle International Airport - VLA ]
SPECIAL REQUEST:

Before travelling to the Principality of British Hifax, please check your visa requirements, make sure you have a valid visa and a valid passport to travel to Princetown and Saint Barthélemy. If you have an official or a diplomatic passport please check the website of the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of British Hifax or call to you nearest BH Embassy. Remember that is your responsibility to carry the proper documents to your destination, the airline does not have responsibility at the time when your visa is not valid. The 'Agencia para la Seguridad Aérea' has the right to prohibit the entry to any citizen of any nation if it is considered a threat against the public security of the country or does not meet the requirements for having the Hifaxian visa.

Last edited by British Hifax on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:20 am

Nusalia wrote:(Image)
www.heen.com

Good evening

Lucas Goch
Royal Air

We want to invite your airline business to become Heen Navigation partner. we are offer you to use our industry service likes Fleet Management for manage your aircraft fleets, Insurance Info and our product, Heen Map Source and Heen Location Suite to be implemented into your aircraft and business. for more information, visit our corporate website. thanks

Sincerely,
Jonathan Kim
Head of Planning & Strategic Alliances

Hello,

I am Lucas Goch, CEO of Royal Air since 2008. Since the creation of Royal Air as one of the first airlines of the world we had an exclusive standard of quality for our destinations and partnerships, this is why every partnership application goes through our ''Business and Airlines Partnerships'' and ''Quality Office'' to be studied by our professionals and later reach an agreement.

Although your applications qualify as very good among others we had received, we must inform that Royal Air already counts with partnerships to provide of mapping and fleet management following our strict policy of doing them with enterprises headquartered in Hifaxian territory.

However, thank you for considering Royal Air as a possible customer and taking the time to write to us.

Last edited by British Hifax on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leondaldal
Attaché

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Leondaldal » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:36 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Parliamentary Republic of Leondaldal
  • Capital City: Leon City
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Chancellor Leon Lavictoire
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): US$29.749 Trillion
  • Major airport in the country: Leon City International Hub Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Leon City
  • Name of the airport: Leon City International Hub Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: LCI
  • Terminal & Gate: Gates 110-125 (Depending on situation and availability), Terminal 4
  • Special requests:N/A

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency: 5 flights a day
    [ 5 ] Sunday
    [ 5 ] Monday
    [ 5 ] Tuesday
    [ 5 ] Wednesday
    [5 ] Thursday
    [ 5 ] Friday
    [ 5 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real):250-500

abortion
multiculturalism
secularisation
immigration
democracy
equality
freedom of religious beliefs
freedom of speech
democracy
women's rights

racism
xenophobia
nationalism
protectionism
social conservatism
authoritarianism
extremism

Grossdeutschland und Osterreich
Civil Servant

Founded: May 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grossdeutschland und Osterreich » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:58 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name:
  • Capital City: München
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Erhard Laurenz (Bundespräsident), Burkhard Lichtenberg (Bundeskanzler)
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $557 Billion
  • Major airport in the country: Flugzeug des Deutsches Volk (German People's Airport)/München International

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: München
  • Name of the airport: Flugzeug des Deutsches Volk (German People's Airport)/München International
  • IATA Code of the airport: MUI
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal D - Gates 25 - 30
  • Special requests:
Enter into consultations with planners about the possibility of renovating and opening up a new lounge in the Terminal D, MUI's newest terminal servicing international flights.

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 2 ] Sunday
    [ 3 ] Monday
    [ 3 ] Tuesday
    [ 3 ] Wednesday
    [ 3 ] Thursday
    [ 5 ] Friday
    [ 5 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 350

Tairin
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tairin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:20 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Tairin
  • Capital City: Taikei
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Emperor Hanazono
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): idk
  • Major airport in the country: Taikei Skypark

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Taikei
  • Name of the airport: Taikei Skypark
  • IATA Code of the airport: TKE
  • Terminal & Gate: T2, gate 5
  • Special requests:

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 3 ] Sunday
    [ 2 ] Monday
    [ 1 ] Tuesday
    [ 1 ] Wednesday
    [ 1 ] Thursday
    [ 3 ] Friday
    [ 1 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): not census

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Leondaldal wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Parliamentary Republic of Leondaldal
  • Capital City: Leon City
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Chancellor Leon Lavictoire
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): US$29.749 Trillion
  • Major airport in the country: Leon City International Hub Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Leon City
  • Name of the airport: Leon City International Hub Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: LCI
  • Terminal & Gate: Gates 110-125 (Depending on situation and availability), Terminal 4
  • Special requests:N/A

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency: 5 flights a day
    [ 5 ] Sunday
    [ 5 ] Monday
    [ 5 ] Tuesday
    [ 5 ] Wednesday
    [5 ] Thursday
    [ 5 ] Friday
    [ 5 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real):250-500

Hello,

We are happy to announce that your application achieved those high standard quality for what we worked for, thank you for applying to Royal Air.

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Leon City - Leon City International Hub Airport - LCI ]

Last edited by British Hifax on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Grossdeutschland und Osterreich wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name:
  • Capital City: München
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Erhard Laurenz (Bundespräsident), Burkhard Lichtenberg (Bundeskanzler)
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $557 Billion
  • Major airport in the country: Flugzeug des Deutsches Volk (German People's Airport)/München International

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: München
  • Name of the airport: Flugzeug des Deutsches Volk (German People's Airport)/München International
  • IATA Code of the airport: MUI
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal D - Gates 25 - 30
  • Special requests:
Enter into consultations with planners about the possibility of renovating and opening up a new lounge in the Terminal D, MUI's newest terminal servicing international flights.

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 2 ] Sunday
    [ 3 ] Monday
    [ 3 ] Tuesday
    [ 3 ] Wednesday
    [ 3 ] Thursday
    [ 5 ] Friday
    [ 5 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 350

Hello,

We are happy to announce that your application achieved those high standard quality for what we worked for, thank you for applying to Royal Air. Answering your special requests, we would be glad to know that our airline is selected to have a lounge in the newer terminal of the Flugzeug des Deutsches Volk, in a separated attachment you will be contacted by our ''Network Planning'' and ''Royal Club'' offices to meet our requisites in order to start the plan of a lounge in your airport.

FINAL DESTINATION: [ München - Flugzeug des Deutsches Volk - MUI ]
SPECIAL REQUEST: Enter into consultations with planners about the possibility of renovating and opening up a new lounge in the Terminal D.

Last edited by British Hifax on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Tairin wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Tairin
  • Capital City: Taikei
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Emperor Hanazono
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): idk
  • Major airport in the country: Taikei Skypark

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Taikei
  • Name of the airport: Taikei Skypark
  • IATA Code of the airport: TKE
  • Terminal & Gate: T2, gate 5
  • Special requests:

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 3 ] Sunday
    [ 2 ] Monday
    [ 1 ] Tuesday
    [ 1 ] Wednesday
    [ 1 ] Thursday
    [ 3 ] Friday
    [ 1 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): not census

Hello,

Your application meets our standards of quality, however, our ''Network Planning'' must know the number of average passengers per flight. Your application is in suspense until further contact.

Last edited by British Hifax on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:10 pm

British Hifax wrote:quote

OOC: Nice storefront!
IC: Dear Royal Air,

We have found travel demand to British Hifax high, and we have decided to allow Royal Air to open up three more routes in addition to the currently existing route to Arthropol City, to popular business and tourist destinations, if possible.

Ministry of Transportation,

Kingdom of Arthropol

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Kingdom of Arthropol (Arthropol is short form)
  • Capital City: Arthropol City
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: King Pierre IV
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): 4.9 trillion USD
  • Major airport in the country: Arthropol City International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Lyon (Lyon is the second biggest city for business in Arthropol)
  • Name of the airport: Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: LYS
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 5, Gate assigned on a first come first serve basis
  • Special requests: None

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [1] Sunday
    [1] Monday
    [1] Tuesday
    [1] Wednesday
    [1] Thursday
    [1] Friday
    [1] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 200-400

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Arthropol
  • Major airport in the country: Arthropol City International

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Nice (Major tourist destination on the Arthropolian Riviera)
  • Name of the airport: Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: NCE
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 3, Gate assigned on a first come first serve basis

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency: Probably a seasonal flight in summer only, numbers listed below are for holidays where there is peak demand
    [2] Sunday
    [2] Monday
    [2] Tuesday
    [2] Wednesday
    [2] Thursday
    [2] Friday
    [2] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 300-500 in holiday periods, 50-200 at other times

NATIONAL INFORMATION

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Bordeaux (Major tourist destination, minor business destination)
  • Name of the airport: Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: BOD

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [1] Sunday
    [1] Monday
    [1] Tuesday
    [1] Wednesday
    [1] Thursday
    [1] Friday
    [1] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 150-400

Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Arthropol wrote:
British Hifax wrote:quote

OOC: Nice storefront!
IC: Dear Royal Air,

We have found travel demand to British Hifax high, and we have decided to allow Royal Air to open up three more routes in addition to the currently existing route to Arthropol City, to popular business and tourist destinations, if possible.

Ministry of Transportation,

Kingdom of Arthropol

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Kingdom of Arthropol (Arthropol is short form)
  • Major airport in the country: Arthropol City International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Lyon (Lyon is the second biggest city for business in Arthropol)
  • Name of the airport: Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: LYS

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [1] Sunday
    [1] Monday
    [1] Tuesday
    [1] Wednesday
    [1] Thursday
    [1] Friday
    [1] Saturday

[spoiler=Application 2]

NATIONAL INFORMATION

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Nice (Major tourist destination on the Arthropolian Riviera)
  • Name of the airport: Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: NCE
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 3, Gate assigned on a first come first serve basis

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency: Probably a seasonal flight in summer only, numbers listed below are for holidays where there is peak demand
    [2] Sunday
    [2] Monday
    [2] Tuesday
    [2] Wednesday
    [2] Thursday
    [2] Friday
    [2] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 300-500 in holiday periods, 50-200 at other times

[/spoiler]

NATIONAL INFORMATION

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Bordeaux (Major tourist destination, minor business destination)
  • Name of the airport: Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: BOD

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [1] Sunday
    [1] Monday
    [1] Tuesday
    [1] Wednesday
    [1] Thursday
    [1] Friday
    [1] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 150-400

Hello,

We found as a very good possibility to open three more destinations to the Kingdom of Arthropol as the demand of flights to and from Princetown tends to increase, following this, we are happy to announce that your applications achieved those high standard quality for what we worked for, thank you for applying to Royal Air.

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Arthropol City - Arthropol City International - ARM ]

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Lyon Saint-Exupéry - Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport - LYS ]

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Nice - Nice Côte d'Azur Airport - NCE ]
SPECIAL REQUEST: Seasonal flights due to low demand during months from March to November.

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Bordeaux - Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport - BOD ]

OOC: Thank you!
Last edited by British Hifax on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fyodorians
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fyodorians » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:06 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Fyodorian Republic (IC name is not Fyodorians)
  • Capital City: Milan
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: President Aurora Amante
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): 1.941 trillion USD
  • Major airport in the country: Milan-Malpensa Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Milan
  • Name of the airport: Milan-Malpensa Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: MXP
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 3, gates assigned first serve first come
  • Special requests: none

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [2] Sunday
    [2] Monday
    [2] Tuesday
    [2] Wednesday
    [2] Thursday
    [2] Friday
    [2] Saturday

New nation: La Repubblica Cisalpina
I plan to use this account for random things like F7

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 am

Fyodorians wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Fyodorian Republic (IC name is not Fyodorians)
  • Capital City: Milan
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: President Aurora Amante
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): 1.941 trillion USD
  • Major airport in the country: Milan-Malpensa Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Milan
  • Name of the airport: Milan-Malpensa Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: MXP
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 3, gates assigned first serve first come
  • Special requests: none

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [2] Sunday
    [2] Monday
    [2] Tuesday
    [2] Wednesday
    [2] Thursday
    [2] Friday
    [2] Saturday

Hello,

We are happy to announce that your application achieved those high standard quality for what we worked for, thank you for applying to Royal Air.

FINAL DESTINATION: [ Milan - Milan-Malpensa Airport - MXP ]

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

App

Postby South Caleblan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:10 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: South Caleblan
  • Capital City: Caperny
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: King Jones
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $456.899
  • Major airport in the country: Saint Arey International, Brookston Haver International, New Kualanamu International

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Brookston, Caperny, and Anmber (Ambon)
  • Name of the airport: Brookston (Brookston Haver International), Caperny (Saint Arey International), Anmber (Prince Imam Bonjol International)
  • IATA Code of the airport: Brookston (BOK), Caperny (CPR), Anmber (AMQ)
  • Terminal & Gate: 5
  • Special requests: NO

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ x ] Sunday
    [ x ] Monday
    [ x ] Tuesday
    [ x ] Wednesday
    [ ] Thursday
    [ ] Friday
    [ x ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 1.456.890 (estimated)

Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

The International Knights
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The International Knights » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:45 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Peocracy of Huawan
  • Capital City: Lián
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: The Peony
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): 659.8 billion USD
  • Major airport in the country: Mangsten International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Lián
  • Name of the airport: Mangsten International Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: MIA
  • Terminal & Gate: T1 Gate F10, F11
  • Special requests: None other than compliance to Peonic and South Pacifican immigration and travel laws

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 3] Sunday
    [3 ] Monday
    [ 3] Tuesday
    [ 3] Wednesday
    [ 3] Thursday
    [ 3] Friday
    [ 3] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): ~240 Passengers

The Blomqvist Corporation
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Blomqvist Corporation » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:28 pm

To:  Lucas Goch, CEO of Royal Air
From: Eric Cha, Senior Director of Logistical Mapping Solutions; Blomqvist International.
Subject: Logistics Proposal.
Encryption: Highest

Dear Mr. Goch, I am Eric Cha the senior director of logistical mapping at Blomqvist International. If you do not know, Blomqvist is a multinational conglomerate with holdings in minerals, logistics, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals with a small bit of everything in between. Blomqvist's most significant holdings though are in logistics, one thing that we pride ourselves in is that from a parcel to a large product we can get it there. The problem with being everywhere is that it is both manpower and infrastructure intense and it isn't always practical.

That is why in 2014, my position as "Senior Director of Logistical Mapping Solutions" was created. The title is a pretty fancy way to say be the guy to fix the resource intenseness issue. So with the help of my whip-smart team, we have created a solution to this issue. The solution is to partner with airlines who have planes going to many destinations like clockwork and to coordinate that using Blomqvist's software to match plane space with parcels and to buy the space right off the software. So parcels are delivered and extra airplane space is monetized. This allows your airline a cash supplement for underbooked flights and a continuous stream of capital that is not seasonal. We would love to partner with you and test out this software. I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,
Eric Cha;
Senior Director of Logistical Mapping Solutions at Blomqvist International.
Sent Via BlomMail ®

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Last edited by The Blomqvist Corporation on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Norja
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Norja » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:23 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Norja
  • Capital City: Cristiania
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: President Simo Katavi
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $36,621,087,793.67
  • Major airport in the country: Cristiania Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Cristiania
  • Name of the airport: Cristiania Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: CRT
  • Terminal & Gate: 1E
  • Special requests: Nothing

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [2] Sunday
    [2] Monday
    [2] Tuesday
    [2] Wednesday
    [2] Thursday
    [2] Friday
    [2] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 97

Republic of Norja
Norja Tasavalta

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:24 am

Mr. Lucas Goch
Chief Executive Officer
Royal Air

Dear Mr. Goch,

Valkea Airlines is always looking to expand its domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. As a fellow airliner based in Astyria, we would like to promote travel throughout our region, as well as further fulfill demand for flights between Valkea and Hifax. Accordingly, we have decided to approach Royal Air for the prospect of a codeshare agreement between our two airlines. We do hope that you will consider.

We would like to present the following agreements that comprise our codeshare relationship:

• Valkea Airlines and Royal Air agree to to share certain flights operated by either of our two airlines and market them under each of our respective flight numbers.
  • First and Business Class (or equivalent) passengers of our two airlines, including eligible members of our respective frequent flyer programs, are given access to either one of our lounges, where available. This only applies to codeshare flights.
  • This codeshare agreement will be annually reviewed by both airlines and may be renewed or ended accordingly depending on future circumstances.

If any of these proposals may require further elaboration on our part, particularly on any legal procedures that are required by the laws of the Republic of Valkea and the Principality of Hifax, we are willing to accommodate you. We can even arrange a meeting between our two airlines to further discuss our future partnership if so desired.

Should there be any questions, concerns, or suggestions, you are free to contact our Chief Operations Officer or any of our operations staff. We recommend that you send us a counter-application on our official storefront to confirm our partnership and avail of any additional services we may offer to passengers. We hope that this endeavor will be successful for both parties.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group
emmy_tarvainen@valkair.com.vk

V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:06 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Democratic Republic of Gandoor
  • Capital City: Gandoor City
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Prime Minister Nikolai Olanovich Semenov
  • National GDP (Keep numbers real): $1.92 trillion
  • Major airport in the country: Osaka International Airport

DESTINATION INFORMATION
  • Name of the city: Osaka
  • Name of the airport: Osaka International Airport
  • IATA Code of the airport: OSK
  • Terminal & Gate: Terminal 3, Gate D
  • Special requests:

FLIGHTS INFORMATION
  • Frequency:
    [ 3 ] Sunday
    [ 3 ] Monday
    [ 3 ] Tuesday
    [ 3 ] Wednesday
    [ 3 ] Thursday
    [ 3 ] Friday
    [ 3 ] Saturday
  • Average passengers per flight (Keep numbers real): 93

Last edited by Gandoor on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade