NATION

PASSWORD

[Old thread] Dream Games

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zambara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zambara » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:23 pm

(O.C.C)

So Is the Dream Force able to make calls?

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Dream Force inquiry

To: Marko Lehmann

Dear Mr. Lehmann,

Thank you for the inquiry. Yes. We can confirm that the Dream Force is able to receive calls. I hope that clears up your inquiry.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games
Managed by The Grearish Union (design) and Electrum (storefront management)

If you're waiting for a thread response, please telegram Electrum.
Old thread - New thread - Games catalogue

Korena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Korena » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:26 am

To: Dream Games Head Executive

Subject : Airport Lounge

Dear Sir / Madam,

Air Korena has heard of the high quality entertainment that Dream Games has to offer. We are very impressed with your game consoles, and at this time, our airline is looking to establish a contract with your company in order to provide our passengers with the most up-to-date inflight entertainment.

Commercial Partnership Form
Nation: The United Republic of Korena
Store Name: Air Korena
Storefront Link (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=272294
Representative/CEO: Jonathan K. Lee
A short paragraph about your organization: Air Korena is the national flag carrier for the United Republic of Korena, transporting tens of thousands of passengers every day. Our airline is globally competitive, flying to more than two dozen nations worldwide. We are dedicated to maximizing the comfort and experience of our passengers both in and outside of flight.
How will you partner with us? Air Korena would like to have its entire fleet of aircraft's business and first class seats to be equipped with the Dream Storm console, as well as kept updated on the newest games as they are introduced. Price is up for negotiations.

Best Regards,

Jonathon Kevin Lee
Chief Executive Officer of Air Korena
Last edited by Korena on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
President: Mason U. Jin
Vice President: Vestor Roh
Secretary of State: Henry T. Kim
Secretary of Defense: Eric Yoh
Secretary of Treasury: Amy Yang
Attorney General: William E. Lang

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:52 am

Dream Games on Air Korena

To: Jonathan K. Lee

Dear Mr. Lee,

It is with great pleasure that you are our inaugural customer for Dream Games customised entertainment facilities on an airline carrier. We are currently fast-tracking our development of airline seat-back entertainment systems for economy class passengers, and tablet-based and other forms of entertainment for those in the higher classes. We will allow you to charge for games, as well as pay for inflight features using the Dream Storm, with only a small percentage of royalties going to us (once the initial payment is done). We are also pleased to inform you that we are still working on these airline-customised entertainment, and we will inform you when that is up and running. General production is starting immediately, and we should have the first of our consoles arriving at your designated location within a few weeks. I have also added you to our list of partners. Thank you for working with our company.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games
Last edited by Dream Games on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:03 am

Store Application Form
Nation: The Northern Kingdoms
Representative (Nation Director): Fredrik Larssen
Number of Stores: 150
Locations: ALL major cities in the Northern Kingdoms, and some big towns in the Northern Kingdoms
Head Office location: 305 King Gustav I Road, Kronastad, Vasterskold 01523
Other Requests:
Last edited by The Northern Kingdoms on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

I use Monster Girl Encyclopedia (although set on modern time) as a medium for roleplay (my nation is not limited to it, though). I am an MT nation (set in today), with experimental and a few functioning PMT technology. My nation is when Sweden smokes much weed, takes much LSD, takes up more arms than normal, and dates a monster girl (mamono).

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:04 am

Dream Games in The Northern Kingdoms

To: Fredrik Larssen

Dear Mr. Larssen,

We are happy to announce that your application for Dream Games to expand to your nation, The Northern Kingdoms, has been accepted. We look forward to providing the highest quality gaming consoles and games to your citizens, through our network of 150 stores across your great nation, with a head office in Vasterkrone. It's a pleasure doing business with you and your nation, and if you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Dear Dream Games,
We are excited to announce My Little Human:The Game has reached 1M copies sold!

-Lyra Heartstrings,EQD Games
Last edited by Equestria and Griffon on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:56 am

RE: MLH:TG

To: Lyra Heartstrings

Dear Ms. Heartstrings,

I am very happy to hear that our games are doing well in your nation, especially breaking the one-million copies sold mark for My Little Human: The Game. This seems like an indication that we are doing well in your nation, so feel free to add another application so we can produce another game for you.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

The Sword Bloke
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword Bloke » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:23 am

Game Development Form
Title: Grand Theft Bloke II
Genre: Action-Adventure
Description of game/Tell us about your game or idea (Paragraph): Remember Grand Theft Bloke Original? Well, Shop Owner is back on his own. Complete in even better missions such as performing in Todlichebujoku & Regica in WorldVision, poisoning supplies we're sending to fellow Esportivan nations, bombing the multiverse and more! Plus, we're making it 3D!
Dream Game Console(s): Dream Epic
Executive Producer (idea-maker, representative): Shop Owner
OOC: Real life inspiration? (We may/may not make boxart for your game): Grand Theft Auto

For the following, choose ONE option -
Story-telling: Open World
Cutscenes: Simple
Quests: Immersive
Multiplayer and Online Support: Yes
Achievements: Yes
Skill Tree: No
Voice Acting: Celebrity Voice Overs
World Design: Open-World
Day/Night Cycle and Weather: Yes/No
Economy: In-game currency
Retail Price (in USD): 60 (100 in Buyan, Red Blackiland, Yttribia & Felix)
IBS Ranking: 16th
KPB Ranking: 80th
WBC Ranking: 44th
IBC Ranking: 27th
WCOH Ranking: 21st
RP Population: 38,000,005
Esportiva, It's the place.
GO CAVS!
10th WJHC Host & Champion 10th IBS 4th Place

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:53 pm

To Dream Games:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets is a global retail and hypermarkets chain operating in 28 countries internationally. We are interested in bringing your product to be sold on all our stores worldwide, and we believe that with our sales, your recognition will go further!

Legion Hypermarkets carries a variety of products, from raw materials to branded goods. But nonetheless, we see great potential in your product being sold on our shelves, and we are looking forward to having you as our supplier!

If you are interested, please submit a formal application on our storefront, and we can assure your business to grow further with us! We have already submitted our own application to yours, but nonetheless, we require yours for it to be formally processed.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Mr Jon Cook
Associate President, Global Outreach
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

Dream Games Distribution Form
Nation: The Recon Empire
Store Name: Legion Hypermarkets
Representative: Mr Jon Cook
Storefront Link (if applicable): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 6&t=313113
Units of each console: 20 at each Legion Hypermarkets, (35,863 branches worldwide) total 717,260 consoles per month.
Method of Distribution: Shipping and Freight

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:10 am

Grand Theft Bloke II

To: Shop Owner

Dear Shop Owner,

Due to the massive interest and the juggernaut which was created by our first collaboration, Grand Theft Bloke, we are happy to announce that your application to develop a sequel on our consoles, has been accepted. We are super excited in bringing on new features which you have outlined, which includes participating in WorldVision, as well as expanding on and improving on the old features which makes this game so great. We are excited about the prospect with working with you again. Please note that an article about your game will be placed on our website by this weekend.

If you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

Legion Hypermarkets

To: Jon Cook

Dear Mr. Cook,

We are extremely excited at the prospect of our console, and our brand will be sold at your network of thousands of stores across one of the multiverse's well known hypermarkets. With this being the case, we have started general production for hundreds of thousands of our consoles, with new infrastructure and factories being built across the multi-verse to accommodate your order. We expect that the first batch of this large shipment will be available in two weeks, and there will be gradual shipping of our products to your stores on an ongoing basis. We look forward to providing the highest quality gaming consoles and games throughout the multiverse, and we hope this will be the start of a prosperous relationship between Dream Games and Legion Hypermarkets. It's a pleasure doing business with you and your nation, and if you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram. An application from our company will soon be going to your inbox shortly.

Warm Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

Adnesean
Secretary

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adnesean » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Store Application Form
Nation: Adnesean
Representative (Nation Director): Terry M. Kiltomi
Number of Stores: 5
Locations: All major cities with a population above 95,000
Head Office location: Adnesean City, Adnesean
Other Requests: I don't have any other requests.
Last edited by Adnesean on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here...

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Store Application Form
Nation: Arcanium of Mars
Representative (Nation Director): Princess Cosmic Dust
Number of Stores: Twenty Per City
Locations: Large City Areas
Head Office location: New Emerald City
Other Requests: None
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Carabana
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:43 am

Game Development Form
Title: Princess Assassin : Rise Of Penumbra
Genre: Action/Fantasy
Description of game/Tell us about your game or idea (Paragraph): This video game is a prequel to the Princess Assassin series, in which players will create their own character, who's role is fighting against the Penumbra Royals, who are invading the kingdom. They can choose to be an Assassin, Soldier, Alchemist, and many more classes, each with their own unique abilities, such as: Creating potions to use in battle, ambushing enemies with the element of surprise,taking down enemies with raw force of impact, and blasting enemies apart with magic.
Dream Game Console(s): Dream Epic
Executive Producer (idea-maker, representative): Mari Konietzko
OOC: Real life inspiration? (We may/may not make boxart for your game): The Legend Of Korra Game Box Art / Assasins Creed

Story-telling: Open-World
Cutscenes: Full Motion
Quests: Moral Choices
Multiplayer and Online Support: No
Achievements: Yes
Skill Tree: Yes
Voice Acting: Voice Overs
World Design: Open-World
Day/Night Cycle and Weather: Yes
Economy: In-game currency
Retail Price (in USD): 35.00$

Fill this section in if you want to independently produce/publish these games
Dream Games Exclusivity: Exclusive
Producer/Publisher name: Studio X Animation
Representative: Mari Konietzko
Mock-up of boxart (if applicable):
Last edited by Carabana on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carabanian Revolution: DPRC Victory
1st Carabanian Civil War: DPRC Victory
2nd Carabanian Civil War: CPRR Victory
Abandoned City Full Of Outcasts: Troops withdrawn from the Arnesby Republic
Tucana Islands Dispute: Victory

Information on the forums about Carabana may be outdated or incorrect, for accurate information about our nation, please consult our Official Factbook

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:40 am

Dream Games in Adnesean

To: Terry M. Kiltomi

Dear Mr. Kiltomi,

We are happy to announce that your application for Dream Games to expand to your nation, Adnesean, has been accepted. We look forward to providing the highest quality gaming consoles and games to your citizens, through our network of 5 stores in your nation, with a head office in Adnesean City. It's a pleasure doing business with you and your nation, and if you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

Dream Games in Arcanium of Mars

To: Princess Cosmic Dust

Dear Your Majesty,

We are afraid to say that Dream Games's expansion to your nation, Arcanium of Mars, has been delayed. We regret to inform you that this has occurs, but we do need a specific number of stores, as 'twenty per city' is just not specific enough. We need to know the number of stores so that we can appropriately stock our stores as needed -- we are afraid of not meeting your citizen's expectations otherwise. We would ask that you resubmit that application with the specific amount of stores so we can get started selling our products in your nation

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

Princess Assassin : Rise Of Penumbra

To: Mari Konietzko

Dear Ms. Konietzko,

We are happy to announce that your application to develop your game, Princess Assassin : Rise Of Penumbra, on our consoles, has been accepted. Please note the licensing fees regarding the use of our console for your video games, and in time, this game will be available throughout all of our stores throughout the multiverse. An article about your game will be placed on our website by this weekend.

If you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games
Last edited by Dream Games on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:09 am

(Resubmitted)

Store Application Form
Nation: Arcanium of Mars
Representative (Nation Director): Princess Cosmic Dust
Number of Stores: 200 Stores.
Locations: Large City Areas
Head Office location: New Emerald City
Other Requests: None
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

The Sword Bloke
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword Bloke » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Nation: The Sword Bloke
Store Name: Swordean Stadiums Association
Storefront Link (if applicable):
Representative/CEO: Shop Owner
A short paragraph about your organisation: We are the association built up of all stadium owners in The Sword Bloke. Our association requests sponsorship of stadia, controls security in Swordean stadia, is lodged requests to make stadia larger, and more!
How will you partner with us? The deal would see Orbett Stadium, the national Swordean football ground, home of That Team TOS, the most successful Swordean club, and with a capacity of 86,000 fans, become the Dream Games Stadium for cycles 72 & 73. It would see your brand advertised within the stadium, plus the opening of a new Dream Games store inside the stadium. The contract would also see a Swordean football game to be released in time for cycle 72 in the country.
IBS Ranking: 16th
KPB Ranking: 80th
WBC Ranking: 44th
IBC Ranking: 27th
WCOH Ranking: 21st
RP Population: 38,000,005
Esportiva, It's the place.
GO CAVS!
10th WJHC Host & Champion 10th IBS 4th Place

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:41 am

Dream Games in Arcanium of Mars

To: Princess Cosmic Dust

Dear Your Majesty,

We are happy to announce that your resubmitted application for Dream Games to expand to your nation, Arcanium of Mars, has been accepted. We look forward to providing the highest quality gaming consoles and games to your citizens, through our network of 200 stores in your nation, with a head office in New Emerald City. It's a pleasure doing business with you and your nation, and if you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

Swordean Stadiums Association Partnership

To: Shop Owner

Dear Shop Owner,

We are excited to work with you for yet another partnership -- Swordean Stadiums Association's application for Dream Games to be sponsors for your stadiums. As a gesture of goodwill, we have decided to fund the investment of new seats and redevelopment of your arenas, so that they can be upgraded to world class standards. Our integrated stores in your stadiums will also serve as selling points for Drinkade, as part of our previous partnership with them. We look forward in collaborating in the future, and we hope that this partnership will be prosperous. We are thankful for the opportunity you gave us.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:59 am

Nation: Equestria And Griffon
Store Name:The Triple Crown of NS LLC
Storefront Link (if applicable):No storefront
Representative/CEO:Shiny Stars
A short paragraph about your organisation: We are the international organization for a Triple Crown in NS.We strive to make a amazing race for all horses.The races themselves have been going on for a long time through.
How will you partner with us? A sponsorship in the last race of the season.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

United Allied Earth Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Allied Earth Federation » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:25 pm

The UAEF Chiefs Of Staff
---------------------------
Regarding:
The United Allied Earth Federation Chiefs Of Staff Have Convened
And Are Prepared To Deliver The Following Statement(S).
Store Application Form

Nation: UAEF
Representative (Nation Director): John Parkerson
Number of Stores:200
Locations:
Terranova
Suncrest
Snoville
Pine Silvia
Head Office location: Terranova
Other Requests: N/A
"Focused On Only The Best"
United Allied Earth Federation, Supreme President John Parkerson, City Of Terranova, The Chateau Of Liberty.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!
Proud Member of the Pacific Cooperation Pact
Proud Member of the Coalition of Religious Nations.
⚛ Proud member of the Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity! ⚛
The South Pacific
Member Of The United Christian Alliance
Proud Founder Of The International United Defense Coalition
Proud Member Of IU/ICoN
Member Of The IFC
English:
---
https://www.change.org /p/全日本空手道連盟-空手道の2020年東京オリンピック正式種目採用を希望し
ます -karate-into- the-olympics-2020?lang=en-US

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Dream Games in United Allied Earth Federations

To: John Parkerson

Dear Mr. Parkerson,

We are happy to announce that your resubmitted application for Dream Games to expand to your nation, United Allied Earth Federations, has been accepted. We look forward to providing the highest quality gaming consoles and games to your citizens, through our network of 200 stores in your nation, with a head office in Terranova. It's a pleasure doing business with you and your nation, and if you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

The Triple Crown of NS Partnership

To: Shiny Stars

Dear Shiny Stars,

We are excited to be given the opportunity to sponsor one of the biggest horsing tournaments in your nation. We think that will complement our recent opening in Equestria and Griffon, and so, we have decided to accept that offer.

With Regards,
Alex Kline
CEO of Dream Games

Korena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Korena » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:29 pm

To: Dream Games Head Executive

Subject : In Flight Entertainment

Dear Sir / Madam,

Air Korena is delighted to see the new developments that have been made by Dream Games in regards to developing airline in-flight entertainment system. We would like to have Dream Games begin installation of Dream Thunder into Air Korena's economy class seats, in order to provide our passengers with the most up-to-date inflight entertainment.

Nation: The United Republic of Korena
Store Name: Air Korena
Storefront Link (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=272294
Representative/CEO: Jonathan K. Lee
A short paragraph about your organization: Air Korena is the national flag carrier for the United Republic of Korena, transporting tens of thousands of passengers every day. Our airline is globally competitive, flying to more than two dozen nations worldwide. We are dedicated to maximizing the comfort and experience of our passengers both in and outside of flight.
How will you partner with us? Air Korena would like to have its entire fleet of aircraft's economy class eqiupped with Dream Thunder.

Best Regards,

Jonathon Kevin Lee
Chief Executive Officer of Air Korena
President: Mason U. Jin
Vice President: Vestor Roh
Secretary of State: Henry T. Kim
Secretary of Defense: Eric Yoh
Secretary of Treasury: Amy Yang
Attorney General: William E. Lang

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:46 pm

Airline Partnership Form
Nation: Somstratzka
Airline Name: Swanstad Airlines
Storefront Link (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=332685
Representative/CEO: Laura Cain
A short paragraph about your airline: We are an airline different from the rest. As we are from a communist nation we provide literally cheap flights for utmost comfort whilst keeping safety as a top priority. The airline underwent renovation which has been completed recently.
How many planes need to have these devices? 139
Destination of shipment (for these devices): Swanstad, Somstratzka and Los Blancos, Somstratzka

Zambara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zambara » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Game Development Form
Title: Aetoya
Genre: RPG
Description of game/Tell us about your game or idea (Paragraph): In Aetoya, you can live a life of power, glory, or simplicity as you create your own character in the fantasy world of Aetoya. Aetoya is a Live, Open World, full of things to do and interaction with real people, No AIs.

Dream Game Console(s): The Dream Epic
Executive Producer (idea-maker, representative):
OOC: Real life inspiration? (We may/may not make boxart for your game): Skyrim

Story-telling: Linear/Branching/Open-World: Open World
Cutscenes: None/Simple/Full Motion: None
Quests: None/Normal/Immersive/Moral Choices: Moral Choices/Immersive
Multiplayer and Online Support: Yes/No: Yes
Achievements: Yes/No: No
Skill Tree: Yes/No: Yes
Voice Acting: None/Voice Overs/Celebrity Voice Overs: Voice Overs
World Design: Linear/Branching/Open-World: Open-World