NATION

PASSWORD

Schwerpunkt Arms

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 345
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:45 am

Seorabeol Federation Department of Defense

Greetings.

We were looking for a new urban combat vehicle as part of the Army Combat Enhancement Program.

We also want to buy new stealth fighters.

We are sending this telegram because we are interested in your company's products.

Our order is as follows.

  • IFV-131A1 "Gvira" Heavy Infantry Fighting Vehicle X 370
  • Shrakrak Miniature Loitering Munition/Drone X 740 (420 Control Unit)
  • F-36 Panter A X 80

Total: 3,052,500,000+2,960,000+84,000+6,800,000,000=9,855,544,000 NSD



OOC: I want to use the image of IFV, Fighter, and drone for my factbook. Can I use the images?
Last edited by Seorabeol Federation on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:59 am

Slacaria wrote:To the esteemed manufacturers and dealers of Schwerpunkt Arms,

As a nation on the brink of major war, I, Senior Minister of Defence of the Slacarian empire, have been chosen to represent our glorious nation in attempts to reform and modernise our current military. Due to the sheer size of the order, we are more than willing to negotiate prices and continue business in the future. The order goes as follows:

- 500,000 USP 2.0 (100,000,000 USD)
- 900,000 s-72 ‘Magal’ SMG (270,000,000 USD)
- 900,000 Ari-72M MK.2 BARAK AR (270,000,000 USD)
- 250,000 Pintzetta MK2 (75,000,000 USD)
- 700,000 Kanar Mark3 (210,000,000 USD)
- 10,000 MBT/131A1
- 5,000 IFV-131A1
- 2,000 CARACAL
- 4,000 Parosh
- 3,000 MENATETZ
- 2,000 BAZON
- 1,000 LRC21000A
- 40,000 f-36 Panther
- 20,000 AH 99
- 70 TEHILA class Destroyer
- 800,000 Telepat
- 20,000 BASTION II
- 15,000 IRON TIDE M
- 3,000 MABDIR

Due to this being our first time experiencing business with such a renowned arms dealer, we are not sure of the vehicle prices but are happy to pay what we must. We estimate that this order will be around 25-27 billion USD. If you are not happy with any of our price offerings, do not hesitate to let us know.

Honore et Superbium!

Glory to Slacaria,
Minister of Defence, John Halsburgh


Dear Minister Halsburgh,

We are very pleased to approve your large order of various systems. We are certain these arms will serve you well and hope to further equip you in the future.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

Seorabeol Federation wrote:
Seorabeol Federation Department of Defense

Greetings.

We were looking for a new urban combat vehicle as part of the Army Combat Enhancement Program.

We also want to buy new stealth fighters.

We are sending this telegram because we are interested in your company's products.

Our order is as follows.

  • IFV-131A1 "Gvira" Heavy Infantry Fighting Vehicle X 370
  • Shrakrak Miniature Loitering Munition/Drone X 740 (420 Control Unit)
  • F-36 Panter A X 80

Total: 3,052,500,000+2,960,000+84,000+6,800,000,000=9,855,544,000 NSD



OOC: I want to use the image of IFV, Fighter, and drone for my factbook. Can I use the images?


Dear friends,

We are pleased to approve your order. We have no doubt the Gvira and Panter will serve you well. Shrakrak is a significant force multiplier for land forces and will greatly upgrade your infantry.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

ooc: yes you may either link directly or save and post the art!

User avatar
Slacaria
Secretary
 
Posts: 39
Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Corporate Bordello

Product order

Postby Slacaria » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:25 am

To the esteemed manufacturers and dealers of Schwerpunkt Arms,

Thank you for the approval of this order. It is pleasure doing business with you.

Glory to Slacaria!,
Ministry of Defence

User avatar
Kingdom of Bornai
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 157
Founded: May 17, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Bornai » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:15 am

Greetings, Schwerpunkt Arms.

I, representing Kingdom of Bornai's Military are interested in the arms you manufacture and would like to buy the following:


Arms Division

Side Arms
800,000 USP Gen 2.0
20,000 R9 Kufitz
200 Royal M1935 (We request you to engrave "Kingdom of Bornai's Most Honored Officer" behind the muzzle of each Royal M1935)

Rifles, Carbines & SMGs
600,000 ARI-72M Mk.2 Barak
200,000 S-72 "Magak" Submachine Gun
80,000 Pintzetta Mark 2
20,000 AFS-6.5 Ra'am

Support Weapons
280,000 Kanar Mark 3
130,000 GPL-40 Metofef
60,000 LAAB-Mini Orvani
20,000 LAAB 100 Egrofan

Blade Weapons
1,400,000 MK.10 Field Knife
200 The Cavalry Saber Model 1914 (We request you to engrave "Kingdom of Bornai's Most Honored Officer" on the spine of the blade of each Cavalry Sabers)


AFV Division

Tanks
500 MBT-131A1 "Abir" ("With Iron Tide M" Active Protection System Pre-Installed if possible)
300 Type-86 Chi Go Main Battle Tank ("With Iron Tide M" Active Protection System Pre-Installed if possible)
1,300 RT-401 Zariz Light Tank

Infantry and Other Fighting Vehicles
4,800 IFV-131A1 "Gvira"
3,600 Wuap AFV

Artillery and Air defense system
3,200 "Caracal" Tactical Air Defense System
8,200 WUAP-CUAS
12,000 SRLS-70 "Par'osh"
4,500 WUAP-MLRS "Menatetz"

Logisticsa and Support Vehicles
180,000 Moose 640 (Can you upgrade the Moose 640 with a bigger fuel tank, armor and more powerful engine? If so we would like for you to upgrade them)
8,000 "Finjan" Mobile Entertainment and Canteen


Aerospace Division

Fixed Wing Aircraft
400 F-36 Panther
2,100 FT-21 "Merlin"
2,580 A-210A Makosh
400 AT-21 Guru

Helicopters
3,850 AH-10 Katlan Attack Helicopter


Naval Division

Surface Combatant
100 Yahalom Class Corvette
80 Shaldag Class Frigate
68 Lochemet Class Frigate
32 Tehila Class Destroyer

Support Ships
38 Nechostan Class Hospital Ship


Systems Division

Network Electro-Optics adn Devices
120,000 ANTG-21 Telepat

Counter Drone System
20,000 "Madbir"


If this is too much, we can work out a contract to continuously supply these until all of it has been supplied. Du to this being our first ever major purchases for the military, our price estimate might be a bit incorrect at about 38 Billion USD to 43 Billion USD, so if you are no statisfied, we can agree on a higher price given that it falls into the range of our budget.

Regards,
Diamond General, Sir Lough de Lu
Last edited by Kingdom of Bornai on Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Member of the MOCHOVIAN COOPERATIVE ACCORDS

A [15.83] civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:07 pm

Kingdom of Bornai wrote:Greetings, Schwerpunkt Arms.

I, representing Kingdom of Bornai's Military are interested in the arms you manufacture and would like to buy the following:


Arms Division

Side Arms
800,000 USP Gen 2.0
20,000 R9 Kufitz
200 Royal M1935 (We request you to engrave "Kingdom of Bornai's Most Honored Officer" behind the muzzle of each Royal M1935)

Rifles, Carbines & SMGs
600,000 ARI-72M Mk.2 Barak
200,000 S-72 "Magak" Submachine Gun
80,000 Pintzetta Mark 2
20,000 AFS-6.5 Ra'am

Support Weapons
280,000 Kanar Mark 3
130,000 GPL-40 Metofef
60,000 LAAB-Mini Orvani
20,000 LAAB 100 Egrofan

Blade Weapons
1,400,000 MK.10 Field Knife
200 The Cavalry Saber Model 1914 (We request you to engrave "Kingdom of Bornai's Most Honored Officer" on the spine of the blade of each Cavalry Sabers)


AFV Division

Tanks
500 MBT-131A1 "Abir" ("With Iron Tide M" Active Protection System Pre-Installed if possible)
300 Type-86 Chi Go Main Battle Tank ("With Iron Tide M" Active Protection System Pre-Installed if possible)
1,300 RT-401 Zariz Light Tank

Infantry and Other Fighting Vehicles
4,800 IFV-131A1 "Gvira"
3,600 Wuap AFV

Artillery and Air defense system
3,200 "Caracal" Tactical Air Defense System
8,200 WUAP-CUAS
12,000 SRLS-70 "Par'osh"
4,500 WUAP-MLRS "Menatetz"

Logisticsa and Support Vehicles
180,000 Moose 640 (Can you upgrade the Moose 640 with a bigger fuel tank, armor and more powerful engine? If so we would like for you to upgrade them)
8,000 "Finjan" Mobile Entertainment and Canteen


Aerospace Division

Fixed Wing Aircraft
400 F-36 Panther
2,100 FT-21 "Merlin"
2,580 A-210A Makosh
400 AT-21 Guru

Helicopters
3,850 AH-10 Katlan Attack Helicopter


Naval Division

Surface Combatant
100 Yahalom Class Corvette
80 Shaldag Class Frigate
68 Lochemet Class Frigate
32 Tehila Class Destroyer

Support Ships
38 Nechostan Class Hospital Ship


Systems Division

Network Electro-Optics adn Devices
120,000 ANTG-21 Telepat

Counter Drone System
20,000 "Madbir"


If this is too much, we can work out a contract to continuously supply these until all of it has been supplied. Du to this being our first ever major purchases for the military, our price estimate might be a bit incorrect at about 38 Billion USD to 43 Billion USD, so if you are no statisfied, we can agree on a higher price given that it falls into the range of our budget.

Regards,
Diamond General, Sir Lough de Lu


Honorable Sir,

We are pleased to approve your sizeable purchase of various military systems. We are certain these arms will serve your country well.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

User avatar
Blue Soviet Africa
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Blue Soviet Africa » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:20 pm

Highest Greetings Fair Merchant,

I represent the landlocked African nation of Wukari. It is a land reformed by Soviet ideals, but with a true love for our people and benevolence for our neighbors. Of course such ideology comes along with a target on our back. Our goal is not to make war, but to provide security and stability for the Blue Soviets of Wukari.

As President of what we call Blue Soviet Africa, I have decided that our nation must modernize its military. Some of our Soviet equipment is starting to show its age. Schwerpunkt Arms appears to be the source for top of the line systems at a fair price.

I will cut to the chase, as they say. The people’s government has decided on what has been coined a ‘Ten Year, Ten Billion Dollar’ (NSD) plan of military modernization. Provided will be a list of systems and our calculations of cost for our opening investment into the plan.

45 x MBT-121A2 "Parash Shachor" = 371,250,000 NSD
240 x WUAP-IFV = 588,000,000 NSD
60 x WUAP-SPM = 126,000,000 NSD
40 x WUAP-TCV = 82,000,000 NSD
60 x SRLS-70 "Par'osh" = 168,000,000 NSD
40 x WUAP-MLRS "Menatetz” = 100,000,000 NSD

40 x 840 AH99 Katlan = 840,000,000 NSD

Shrakrak ("Bee-eater") Miniature Loitering Munition DPR = 150,000,000 USD


As you can see, we are interested in supplementing our tank and motorized corps with the selections above. This includes anti-tank vehicles, mortar carriers, command variants and guided misleading carriers. There is also a sizable investment in your Katlan attack helicopter program.

I personally pushed for fixed wing aircraft systems, but the people’s minister of finance shut down the proposal. We were cleared to request domestic production rights on your Shrakrak loitering munitions. Such systems will be integral to future combat operations. We simply must produce them in large scale for the foreseeable future.

If there might be any questions about our nation’s ideology or living standards, we invite your ministers to tour beautiful Wukari. You will see our high quality of life, fair wages and learn of our mostly peaceful history… At least in recent decades.

Our calculated total is 2,425,250,000 NSD. We can have the funds wired through several transactions on an immediate basis.

Thank you for your time. Glory to your nation,

President Olatimbo Idowu
Supreme Leader & Head of State
People’s Republic of Blue Soviet Wukari

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:01 am

Blue Soviet Africa wrote:Highest Greetings Fair Merchant,

I represent the landlocked African nation of Wukari. It is a land reformed by Soviet ideals, but with a true love for our people and benevolence for our neighbors. Of course such ideology comes along with a target on our back. Our goal is not to make war, but to provide security and stability for the Blue Soviets of Wukari.

As President of what we call Blue Soviet Africa, I have decided that our nation must modernize its military. Some of our Soviet equipment is starting to show its age. Schwerpunkt Arms appears to be the source for top of the line systems at a fair price.

I will cut to the chase, as they say. The people’s government has decided on what has been coined a ‘Ten Year, Ten Billion Dollar’ (NSD) plan of military modernization. Provided will be a list of systems and our calculations of cost for our opening investment into the plan.

45 x MBT-121A2 "Parash Shachor" = 371,250,000 NSD
240 x WUAP-IFV = 588,000,000 NSD
60 x WUAP-SPM = 126,000,000 NSD
40 x WUAP-TCV = 82,000,000 NSD
60 x SRLS-70 "Par'osh" = 168,000,000 NSD
40 x WUAP-MLRS "Menatetz” = 100,000,000 NSD

40 x 840 AH99 Katlan = 840,000,000 NSD

Shrakrak ("Bee-eater") Miniature Loitering Munition DPR = 150,000,000 USD


As you can see, we are interested in supplementing our tank and motorized corps with the selections above. This includes anti-tank vehicles, mortar carriers, command variants and guided misleading carriers. There is also a sizable investment in your Katlan attack helicopter program.

I personally pushed for fixed wing aircraft systems, but the people’s minister of finance shut down the proposal. We were cleared to request domestic production rights on your Shrakrak loitering munitions. Such systems will be integral to future combat operations. We simply must produce them in large scale for the foreseeable future.

If there might be any questions about our nation’s ideology or living standards, we invite your ministers to tour beautiful Wukari. You will see our high quality of life, fair wages and learn of our mostly peaceful history… At least in recent decades.

Our calculated total is 2,425,250,000 NSD. We can have the funds wired through several transactions on an immediate basis.

Thank you for your time. Glory to your nation,

President Olatimbo Idowu
Supreme Leader & Head of State
People’s Republic of Blue Soviet Wukari


Dear Mr. President,

We are pleased to confirm your order of arms and platforms. We are certain these systems will serve you well. We are also pleased to confirm your request to locally produce the Shrakrak miniature loitering munition.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

User avatar
Bigpipstan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 386
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bigpipstan » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:23 am

"I hope you have a good day, i Emperor Bigpip wish to purchase 62 base units of Moose 640 Trucks for 2925000 NSD. We need them to transport supplies between south and central Acrab." -Emperor Bigpip
Last edited by Bigpipstan on Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bigpipstan is a fantasy nation in My little pony universe. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a moneyless economy. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. canon population is (changes often) 3,442,238,904. Our TF storefront Acrab news Buy our chocolate!

User avatar
Greater Morvonia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:07 pm

Greetings.
Greater Morvonia would like to replace their aging fleet of t-80 tanks and ak-74s, among other weapons and vehicles.

We would like to procure:
    500 WUAP AFVs
    50 WUAP-CUAS
    450 WUAP_MLRS "Menantez"
    965 MBT-121a2 "Parash Sachor"
    130 "Finjan" Mobile Entertainment and Canteens
    30070 M1935 Semi-Auto Pistols
    70435 ARI-72M "Barak" Assault Rifles
    22005 Pintzetta Mark 2 Designated Marksman Rifles
    33405 Kanar Mark 3 Squad Automatic Weapons
    17000 GPL-48 "Metofef" Repeating Grenade Launchers
    97345 F-36 Panther Multirole Fighters
    18007 A-210 Makosh Unmanned Close Air Support
    44503 AH-99 Katlan Attack Helicopters
    90 Yahalom Class Corvettes
    17 Lochemet Class Frigates
    25 Tehila Class Destroyers
    Plus equipment (ammunition, rockets, radar etc.) for vehicles
I hope this is reasonable.

By the way, do you sell Aircraft Carriers? I might need some

    - Kind regards, Minister of Defence August Kowalsyck
Last edited by Greater Morvonia on Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Most NS stats are NON-CANON!
Proud member of Mochovian Cooperative Accords
Fun Facts about Morvonia
CAPITAL: Ostrava
CURRENCY: Krona
LEADER: Emperor Marek Habsburg
RELIGION: Catholicism
LANGUAGE: German and Polish

my nations beliefs don't represent my actual political beliefs.
I make flags! Order some here

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:49 pm

Bigpipstan wrote:"I hope you have a good day, i Emperor Bigpip wish to purchase 62 base units of Moose 640 Trucks for 2925000 NSD. We need them to transport supplies between south and central Acrab." -Emperor Bigpip


His Imperial Majesty,

We are pleased to confirm your order of Moose trucks, and are certain they will serve you well. We hope to further equip your forces in the future.

Long may you reign,
Schwerpunkt.

Greater Morvonia wrote:Greetings.
Greater Morvonia would like to replace their aging fleet of t-80 tanks and ak-74s, among other weapons and vehicles.

We would like to procure:
    500 WUAP AFVs
    50 WUAP-CUAS
    450 WUAP_MLRS "Menantez"
    965 MBT-121a2 "Parash Sachor"
    130 "Finjan" Mobile Entertainment and Canteens
    30070 M1935 Semi-Auto Pistols
    70435 ARI-72M "Barak" Assault Rifles
    22005 Pintzetta Mark 2 Designated Marksman Rifles
    33405 Kanar Mark 3 Squad Automatic Weapons
    17000 GPL-48 "Metofef" Repeating Grenade Launchers
    97345 F-36 Panther Multirole Fighters
    18007 A-210 Makosh Unmanned Close Air Support
    44503 AH-99 Katlan Attack Helicopters
    90 Yahalom Class Corvettes
    17 Lochemet Class Frigates
    25 Tehila Class Destroyers
    Plus equipment (ammunition, rockets, radar etc.) for vehicles
I hope this is reasonable.

By the way, do you sell Aircraft Carriers? I might need some

    - Kind regards, Minister of Defence August Kowalsyck


Dear Minister Kowalsyck,

We are extremely pleased to approve your purchase of a wide range of Schwerpunkt platforms and armaments. These will greatly enhance your forces capability to defend your nation.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

User avatar
The Orwell Society
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1660
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:23 pm

To: Schwepunkt Arms
From: The Orwellian Ministry of Peace
Topic: On the Purchase of MBTs
Encryption: [colour=red]High[/colour]

To whom it may concern at Schwerpunkt Arms,

We would like to acquire 24 of your MBT-131A1 "Abir" Tanks for a total of 246,000,000 NSD. We would like them to be delivered by ship to Fort Marx, an Orwellian military nexus, in the Gulf of China where the money will be given. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jayson Sharpe
Minister of Peace
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
•  Ideology is either radical centrist or authoritarian social democrat. Which one, I may never know.
•  Ffteen year old guy living in the US.
•  Nerdy nerd
•  Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sildoria
•  Aspiring WA author
•  Semi-experienced gameplayer and cards trader

this
this

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:16 am

The Orwell Society wrote:
To: Schwepunkt Arms
From: The Orwellian Ministry of Peace
Topic: On the Purchase of MBTs
Encryption: [colour=red]High[/colour]

To whom it may concern at Schwerpunkt Arms,

We would like to acquire 24 of your MBT-131A1 "Abir" Tanks for a total of 246,000,000 NSD. We would like them to be delivered by ship to Fort Marx, an Orwellian military nexus, in the Gulf of China where the money will be given. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jayson Sharpe
Minister of Peace


Minister Sharpe,

We regret to inform you that due public relations issues we can not arm your government.

May you know only peace and freedom,
Schwerpunkt.

User avatar
Switzerland Eichenfeld
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Jul 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Switzerland Eichenfeld » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:14 am

From: Niklaus Schalcher, Federal Department of Defence, Civil Protection and Sport
To: Schwerpunkt Arms


In accordance with Swiss Eichenfieldian national law, this letter is in English, French, German and Italian.

Dear Schwerpunkt Arms,
our military would like to order three of your AH-99 Katlan Attack Helicopters.

Our nation is a democracy with a good human rights record and is multilingual.

Are any major changes planned for 2023 to the AH-99 and do you offer any special deals for buying new ones for a fleet?

We are interested in an acquisition for testing purposes.

Niklaus Schalcher,
Federal Department of Defence, Civil Protection and Sport



Chers bras Schwerpunkt,
nos militaires aimeraient commander trois de vos hélicoptères d'attaque AH-99 Katlan.

Notre pays est une démocratie qui a un bon bilan en matière de droits de la personne et qui est multilingue.

Des changements majeurs sont-ils prévus pour 2023 sur l'AH-99 et proposez-vous des offres spéciales pour en acheter de nouveaux pour une flotte ?

Nous sommes intéressés par une acquisition à des fins de test.

Niklaus Schalcher,
Département fédéral de la défense, de la protection de la population et des sports




Sehr geehrte Schwerpunkt Arms,
unser Militär möchte drei Ihrer AH-99 Katlan Kampfhubschrauber bestellen.

Unsere Nation ist eine Demokratie mit einer guten Menschenrechtsbilanz und mehrsprachig.

Sind für 2023 größere Änderungen am AH-99 geplant und bieten Sie Sonderangebote für den Kauf neuer Fahrzeuge für eine Flotte an?

Wir sind an einer Übernahme zu Testzwecken interessiert.

Niklaus Schalcher,
Eidgenössisches Departement für Verteidigung, Bevölkerungsschutz und Sport



Caro Schwerpunkt Arms,
i nostri militari vorrebbero ordinare tre dei vostri elicotteri d'attacco Katlan AH-99.

La nostra nazione è una democrazia con una buona reputazione in materia di diritti umani ed è multilingue.

Sono previsti cambiamenti importanti per il 2023 per l'AH-99 e offrite offerte speciali per l'acquisto di nuovi per una flotta?

Siamo interessati a un'acquisizione a scopo di test.

Niklaus Schalcher,
Dipartimento federale della difesa, della protezione della popolazione e dello sport
Based on Switzerland geographically, but its own standalone nation.

Swiss is the demonym; alternate demonyms Swiss Eichenfelders, Eichenfeldian (obsolete).

Puppet nation for use in various forums here.

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:26 am

Switzerland Eichenfeld wrote:
From: Niklaus Schalcher, Federal Department of Defence, Civil Protection and Sport
To: Schwerpunkt Arms


In accordance with Swiss Eichenfieldian national law, this letter is in English, French, German and Italian.

Dear Schwerpunkt Arms,

our military would like to order three of your AH-99 Katlan Attack Helicopters.

Our nation is a democracy with a good human rights record and is multilingual.

Are any major changes planned for 2023 to the AH-99 and do you offer any special deals for buying new ones for a fleet?

We are interested in an acquisition for testing purposes.

Niklaus Schalcher,
Federal Department of Defence, Civil Protection and Sport


Dear Mr. Schalcher,

The AH-99 platform is extremely capable, but we are always at work maintaining the edge of our systems. It is very likely that during 2023 we will integrate new weapons and avionics on the AH-99 (several such updates are in final testing). We can guarantee that if these updates happen during your contract you will receive them on your helicopters.

We usually offer test aircraft on a lease to possible customers, to both lower costs and make sure proper operation and maintenance. As for pricing, possible reduction in cost per unit depends on the size of order.

We hope to equip you,
Schwerpunkt.

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:55 pm

Schwerpunkt is proud to have been chosen to provide arms that will be presented to heads of delegations during His Royal Majesty's Half Jubilee.

Each presentation set will include a Jubilee edition Model of 1914 Cavalry Saber and a Royal Model M1935 Pistol, as well as four magazines for the pistol.

Presenting foreign leaders with arms is a traditional Nachmerean gesture signifying trust and non-aggression between our nations. The arms will be presented in a mahogany box with a glass lid for display purposes.

Image

User avatar
Sharq Alarid Albayda
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Jul 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharq Alarid Albayda » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:41 am

From: Naji Zachariya Ibrahim, Minister of Defence (representing Sharq Alarid Albayda Armed Forces)
To: Schwerpunkt Arms

Dear Schwerpunkt Arms,
we, the Shara Alarid Albayda Armed Forces, would like to acquire a supply of Shrakrak Miniature Loitering Munition and GPL-48 Metofef weaponry for our soldiers in the Sharq Alarid Albayda Army, of which we have 83,600 active soldiers and 62,250 reserve.

These weapons are required for us to use having done extensive research; they are also now the choice for us to use.

We are an Arabic nation who is progressive, and have faced threats from other Arabic and Islamic nations because of this; therefore we need to upgrade our old 2010s-era military equipment and weaponry to newer 2020s era weaponry.

Only recently was there an Islamic terrorist who committed suicide a week ago in an explosion in one of our towns with a population of 8,365 people. It was later discovered he was part of a pro-Islamic cell that had operated here since 2005.

4.5% of the national GDP is spent on defence forces, and military spending is increasing per the new initiatives of the Sharq Alarid Albaydian government who, although not pro-military or overly militaristic, recognize the new terrorist threats in this world today and is intending to be aware of new threats as they develop.

We would like to start a new 5-year contract to supply these weapons, at a price that is agreeable to both parties.


Regards,
Naji Zachariya Ibrahim,
Minister of Defence (representing Sharq Alarid Albayda Armed Forces)
Last edited by Sharq Alarid Albayda on Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet nation for GE&T and Factbooks (mainly).

User avatar
Bigpipstan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 386
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bigpipstan » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:07 am

From: Emperor Bigpip
To: Schwerpunkt Arms
"We would like to order 3553 R-rations in case of future conflic future conflict; for our people abroad." -Emperor Bigpip
Last edited by Bigpipstan on Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpipstan is a fantasy nation in My little pony universe. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a moneyless economy. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. canon population is (changes often) 3,442,238,904. Our TF storefront Acrab news Buy our chocolate!

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:18 am

Sharq Alarid Albayda wrote:
From: Naji Zachariya Ibrahim, Minister of Defence (representing Sharq Alarid Albayda Armed Forces)
To: Schwerpunkt Arms

Dear Schwerpunkt Arms,
we, the Shara Alarid Albayda Armed Forces, would like to acquire a supply of Shrakrak Miniature Loitering Munition and GPL-48 Metofef weaponry for our soldiers in the Sharq Alarid Albayda Army, of which we have 83,600 active soldiers and 62,250 reserve.

These weapons are required for us to use having done extensive research; they are also now the choice for us to use.

We are an Arabic nation who is progressive, and have faced threats from other Arabic and Islamic nations because of this; therefore we need to upgrade our old 2010s-era military equipment and weaponry to newer 2020s era weaponry.

Only recently was there an Islamic terrorist who committed suicide a week ago in an explosion in one of our towns with a population of 8,365 people. It was later discovered he was part of a pro-Islamic cell that had operated here since 2005.

4.5% of the national GDP is spent on defence forces, and military spending is increasing per the new initiatives of the Sharq Alarid Albaydian government who, although not pro-military or overly militaristic, recognize the new terrorist threats in this world today and is intending to be aware of new threats as they develop.

We would like to start a new 5-year contract to supply these weapons, at a price that is agreeable to both parties.


Regards,
Naji Zachariya Ibrahim,
Minister of Defence (representing Sharq Alarid Albayda Armed Forces)


Dear Minister Ibrahim,

We are pleased to approve your order of Shrakrak drones, and certain they will greatly assist in you fight against radicals. A 5 year plan is acceptable.

May our arms bring you victory!
Schwerpunkt.

Bigpipstan wrote:From: Emperor Bigpip
To: Schwerpunkt Arms
"We would like to order 3553 R-rations in case of future conflic future conflict; for our people abroad." -Emperor Bigpip


His Imperial Highness,

We are honored at your direct letter, and pleased to approve this orders.

Long may you reign!
Schwerpunkt.

User avatar
Drifterica
Envoy
 
Posts: 252
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drifterica » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:53 am

Image
To: Schwerpunkt Arms
From: Ministry of Drifterican Defense and Armed Forces
Decryption: High


The Ministry of Drifterican Defese and Armed Forces, having the need to upgrade some of our older vehicles and fill in the need for newer vehicles request the production rights for ALL variants of the Wheeled Universial Armored Platforms (WUAP). We are willing to pay in $NS or in rare materials such as gold if needed be. We request to pay for this in a total of 10 years with a 3% interest rate. We thank you for doing business with us once again, and hope the best in all your future endeavors.

-Alexandria Tankin, Head of Drifterican Defense and Armed Forces.

User avatar
Venturous scouts of the empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 139
Founded: Jan 05, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Venturous scouts of the empire » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:34 pm

20 f-36 panthers pls send 10 to norway-sweden-finland and 10 to me.

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:19 pm

As the Chancellor of Ministry and Security,
I am ordering 500,000 S-72 "Magal", 500,000 USP Gen 2, and 50 MBT 121 ABIR tanks.

NS$1,172,500,000 is the total and the funds will be sent once you confirm the sale.

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:51 am

Venturous scouts of the empire wrote:20 f-36 panthers pls send 10 to norway-sweden-finland and 10 to me.


Dear friends,

We are happy to confirm your order.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

Krow-Bock wrote:As the Chancellor of Ministry and Security,
I am ordering 500,000 S-72 "Magal", 500,000 USP Gen 2, and 50 MBT 121 ABIR tanks.

NS$1,172,500,000 is the total and the funds will be sent once you confirm the sale.


Dear Chancellor,

We are happy to confirm your order of rifles and pistols. As the MBT-121 and MBT-131 "Abir" are different vehicles, we are unsure which ones you are interested in.

Awaiting your reply,
Schwerpunkt.

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Krow-Bock » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:00 am

Nachmere wrote:
Venturous scouts of the empire wrote:20 f-36 panthers pls send 10 to norway-sweden-finland and 10 to me.


Dear friends,

We are happy to confirm your order.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

Krow-Bock wrote:As the Chancellor of Ministry and Security,
I am ordering 500,000 S-72 "Magal", 500,000 USP Gen 2, and 50 MBT 121 ABIR tanks.

NS$1,172,500,000 is the total and the funds will be sent once you confirm the sale.


Dear Chancellor,

We are happy to confirm your order of rifles and pistols. As the MBT-121 and MBT-131 "Abir" are different vehicles, we are unsure which ones you are interested in.

Awaiting your reply,
Schwerpunkt.


I am sorry for the confusion, I'm interested in the 131 Abir tank. Sorry.

User avatar
Greater Morvonia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:07 am

Greetings. Would it be possible to switch our MBT-121-A2s for MBT-121A1s?
the MBT-121A1 has a higher calibre than the A2, which is lighter and more focused on maneuverability. The A1 fits Morvonian doctrine much better.
Most NS stats are NON-CANON!
Proud member of Mochovian Cooperative Accords
Fun Facts about Morvonia
CAPITAL: Ostrava
CURRENCY: Krona
LEADER: Emperor Marek Habsburg
RELIGION: Catholicism
LANGUAGE: German and Polish

my nations beliefs don't represent my actual political beliefs.
I make flags! Order some here

User avatar
Nachmere
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Feb 18, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nachmere » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:32 am

Krow-Bock wrote:
Nachmere wrote:
Dear friends,

We are happy to confirm your order.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.



Dear Chancellor,

We are happy to confirm your order of rifles and pistols. As the MBT-121 and MBT-131 "Abir" are different vehicles, we are unsure which ones you are interested in.

Awaiting your reply,
Schwerpunkt.


I am sorry for the confusion, I'm interested in the 131 Abir tank. Sorry.


We are pleased to confirm the order of MBT-131A1 Abir tanks.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

Greater Morvonia wrote:Greetings. Would it be possible to switch our MBT-121-A2s for MBT-121A1s?
the MBT-121A1 has a higher calibre than the A2, which is lighter and more focused on maneuverability. The A1 fits Morvonian doctrine much better.


OOC: yes, let's just retcon it. and i assume you mean you want the MBT-131 and not the 121.
Last edited by Nachmere on Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Redershein

Advertisement

Remove ads