NATION

PASSWORD

Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation [OPEN/MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:03 pm

Kandonica wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern
FROM: Alexander Johnston, Chairman of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, and GNN World in Kandonica. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, and GNN World.

We hope to do business with you in the future.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
Chairman of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:06 pm

Indonesian Peoples wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Shiruku
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shiruku » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:02 am

Full Name of Nation: The Matriarchy of Shiruku
Name of TV Series: Rampage
Type of TV Series: Action/Spy
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International Weekend
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 60 Minutes
Age Restriction: Adult (Mild Sexual Content, Intense Violence, Frequent Swearing)
Other Comments or Concerns: None

Local GBN Channel Application
Full Name of Nation: The Matriarchy of Shiruku
Population Served: 1.369 Billion
Company That Will Co-Own the Local Channel with the GBC: Electron
Name of Local GBN Channel You Want: (Default name will be GBN [Your Country Name Here], channel names MUST have GBN in the name) GBN Electron
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:11 pm

Shiruku wrote:-snip-

TO: To Whom It May Concern

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Rampage on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

We hope that if you desire to air other programs on our international networks, you will choose to do so.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for the establishment of a local GBN channel in the Matriarchy of Shiruku. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of GBN Electron. As per the application, the channel shall be co-owned with the company, Electron, and discussions between the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation and [name] have commenced and GBN Electron should be on the air in your nation within one year.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Griemvarant
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Griemvarant » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:15 am

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: The Confederacy of Griemvarant
Population Served: 32 million+
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [+] GBN International, [ ] GBN International 2, [+] Chiddies, [+] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [+] Local News [ ] Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns:

TV Series Application
Name of TV Series: Tunnelers
Type of TV Series: Historical military drama, based on true events
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International/GBN International 2
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 60 minutes
Age Restriction: PG or Teen - drama, violence, potential coarse language or romantic subplots
Other Comments or Concerns: Tunnelers is intended to share the Griemvarantan sense of pride and hero-worship for the courageous combat engineers who mined beneath enemy positions during the great civil war predating the nation's founding.
Take the NS Stats with a grain of salt - not all generated policies are completely consistent.
"Nation. Family. Solidarity."

Pais Sinpesen
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pais Sinpesen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:48 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Pais Sinpesen
Name of TV Series: TutoKidsLIVE
Type of TV Series: Various (News, Quiz, etc.)
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: Chiddies
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 30 minutes
Age Restriction: 10+
Other Comments or Concerns: The News section could talk about some bad things, which explains the age rating.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Griemvarant wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Confederacy of Griemvarant. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, Chiddies, and GNN World.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Tunnelers on GBN International and GBN International 2. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and GBN International 2and it should begin airing within one month.

We hope that if you desire to air other programs on our international networks, you will choose to do so.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:52 pm

Pais Sinpesen wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program TutoKidsLIVE on Chiddies. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on Chiddies and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Griemvarant
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Griemvarant » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:05 pm

Gandoor wrote:
Griemvarant wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Confederacy of Griemvarant. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, Chiddies, and GNN World.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Tunnelers on GBN International and GBN International 2. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and GBN International 2and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Chairman Johnson,

We are exceptionally pleased to receive your response and are excited to work with you in the future.
Deepest thanks,
-Confederate Jien Dowd
Take the NS Stats with a grain of salt - not all generated policies are completely consistent.
"Nation. Family. Solidarity."

Free China
Envoy

Founded: Dec 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Free China » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Mr. Alexander Johnston,
Gandoor

Dear, Johnston,

The Republic of China is always looking for a wide range of diverse news agency and Television agencies that provide a
    reliable source of information to the people of China but also amongst other fellow expats within China. We have noted
    that Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation is more than welcome to introduce their services in cities such as Nanjing City, or
    cities such as Taipei, Kaohsiung and much more.

As requested, we have filed application(s) to the relevant offices regarding broadcasting rights within the Republic of China
    and to the Special Administrative Region of Hongkong-Macao of the Republic of China. Enclosed in the documentation below
    is our application for this purpose. We do hope that you will consider.

Should there be any questions, concerns, or suggestions, you are free to contact our Ministries of the Interior and Education or any related institutions. We hope that this endeavor will be successful for both parties.

Sincerely,

Wu Nan-ju
    Minister
    Ministry of Information
    http://www.ey.gov.nk.cn/

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: Republic of China
Population Served:
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [✔] GBN International, [✔] GBN International 2, [ ] Chiddies, [✔] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [✔] Local News [ ] Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns: Many concerned citizens of the Republic of China wish to have any possible closed-captions/ or any potential subtitles if spoken in foreign language. :p

Population Served: Hongkong-Macao -- 7.392 million
Company That Will Co-Own the Local Channel with the GBC: China Broadcasting Network
Name of Local GBN Channel You Want: GBN 港澳
Other Comments or Concerns: None.

Name of TV Series: Burning Ice
Type of TV Series: Crime/Drama
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 60 Minutes
Age Restriction: Adult (Mild Sexual Content, Intense Violence, Frequent Swearing, Murder)
Last edited by Free China on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ▄█   
  ▄▀ █   
  ▀▀▀█▀  

中央通訊社
 與 中 國 聯 繫 
 13:12 26/02/2023
-----

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Free China wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, and GNN World in the Republic of China. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, and GNN World.

In regards to your concerns regarding foreign language programming, all programming on our primary international channels includes subtitle options in many most major languages.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for the establishment of a local GBN channel in the Republic of China. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of GBN 港澳. As per the application, the channel shall be co-owned with the company, the China Broadcasting Network, and discussions between the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation and China Broadcating Network have commenced and GBN 港澳 should be on the air in your nation within one year.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Burning Ice on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Tornado Queendom of Austria-Hungary
Name of TV Series: Drunken Tech Reviews
Type of TV Series: Tech Reviews
Age Restriction: TV-PG (Some episodes can turn it up to TV-14, especially if the product in question is particularly bad.)
Other Comments or Concerns: Think Chyrosran22 or LGR, but on TV.

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: The Tornado Queendom of Austria-Hungary
Population Served: Use NS Stats
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [X] GBN International, [X] GBN International 2, [ ] Chiddies, [X] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [ X ] Local News [ ] Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns: You can change our listing to the full name
UNDER ECONOMIC MARTIAL LAW (Communism)
The craziest schizo on NationStates. National Trotskyism is my ideology.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™
There are three genders: Male, Female, and Spam. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself™
The future will not look like the Jetsons, it will look like Mutant Rampage BodySlam.

The Emu Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emu Federation » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:30 am

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: The Emu Federation
Population Served: Use NS Stats
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [X] GBN International, [X] GBN International 2, [ ] Chiddies, [X] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [ X ] Local News [ ] Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns: The Emu Federation is a colony of the Tornado Queendom
Who said there are No kangaroos in Austria(-Hungary, AKA the Tornado Queendom.)?
This is what happens when the Tornado Queendom uses emus to win the Emu War and take control of Australia

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 am

Tornado Queendom wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Drunken Tech Reviews on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, and GNN World in the Tornado Queendom of Austria-Hungary. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, and GNN World.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:59 am

The Emu Federation wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, and GNN World in the Emu Federation. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, and GNN World.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: The Glorious Free Republic of Saint Kanye (pls. shorten to just St. Kanye)
Population Served: 92.33 million
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [x] GBN International, [x] GBN International 2, [x] Chiddies, [x] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [ ] Local News [x] Alternate programming

Full Name of Nation: The Glorious Free Republic of Saint Kanye (pls. shorten to just St. Kanye)
Name of TV Series: ROFL
Type of TV Series: Sketch Comedy/Prank show
Age Restriction: TV-14

Name of TV Series: My Hipster Dad
Type of TV Series: Sitcom

Name of TV Series: Code Black
Type of TV Series: Psychological Thriller
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International 2
Age Restriction: TV-MA

Name of TV Series: I'm 14 And This Is Deep!
Type of TV Series: Anime
Age Restriction: TV-PG

Name of TV Series: Test Dummies
Type of TV Series: Educational
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GNN World
Age Restriction: TV-PG
Other Comments or Concerns: Like Mythbusters
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Saint Kanye wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Glorious Free Republic of Saint Kanye. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the programs ROFL on GBN International, My Hipster Dad on GBN International, Code Black on GBN International 2, I'm 14 And This is Deep! on Chiddies, and Test Dummies on GNN World. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the programs on their respective channels and they should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Fri May 03, 2019 9:43 am

Full Name of Nation: Tenth Republic of Hiram Land
Name of TV Series: Kookprogramma (Cooking Show)
Type of TV Series: Children's
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes): 60 minutes
Age Restriction: Suggested to 7 years old or older.
Other Comments or Concerns: Please add a ratings slot?
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri May 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Hiram Land wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Kookprgramma on Chiddies. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on Chiddies and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Thu May 16, 2019 10:12 am

Full Name of Nation: The Tornado Queendom of Austria Hungary
Name of TV Series: Crashbox
Type of TV Series: Animated/Educational
Age Restriction: TV-G
Other Comments or Concerns: Due to its slightly creepy content and the nature of the Tornado Queendom, I see this as a late night show on Chiddies. Of course, it's encouraged to tape the content for later airing.
Last edited by Tornado Queendom on Thu May 16, 2019 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
UNDER ECONOMIC MARTIAL LAW (Communism)
The craziest schizo on NationStates. National Trotskyism is my ideology.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™
There are three genders: Male, Female, and Spam. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself™
The future will not look like the Jetsons, it will look like Mutant Rampage BodySlam.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun May 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Tornado Queendom wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Crashbox on Chiddies. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on Chiddies and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:24 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE GANDOOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Greetings friends,

It as been a while since our last communiqué but rest assured we still remain active and still have numerous timeslots available for programming and all of our international channels are still open for broadcast worldwide.

However, there is one piece of information which we feel must be told:
Alexander Johnston, who served as Chairman of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation since 2010, has retired and the GBC General Board has appointed Ms. Pauline Miers-Allen as the new Chairman of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation.

Therefore in light of this change, we request that all future applications be addressed to Ms. Pauline Miers-Allen and not Alexander Johnston.

We thank you and look forward to the future.

Signed,
Pauline Miers-Allen
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:15 am

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: Peoples Republic of joyea
Population Served: 2 billion
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [x] GBN International, [x ] GBN International 2, [x ] Chiddies, [ ] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [ ] Local News [ ] Alternate programming
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Peoples National Workers Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples National Workers Union » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 am

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: Peoples Social National Workers Union of Jnin
Population Served: 8 Million
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [x ] GBN International, [ x] GBN International 2, [ x] Chiddies, [ x] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [ x ] Local News [ ] Alternate programming

Full Name of Nation: Peoples Social National Workers Union of Jnin
Population Served: 8 million
Company That Will Co-Own the Local Channel with the GBC: East Wing INC
Name of Local GBN Channel You Want: (Fangforce7GBN [Jnin], channel names MUST have GBN in the name)

Full Name of Nation: Jnin
Name of TV Series: Recon Force 7
Type of TV Series: Action , Live Action Drama , Military Drama
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: FangForce7GBN
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 60
Age Restriction: TV R
Other Comments or Concerns: This will be a TV Show about Jninese Army Special Forces doing Recon and fighting alongside local security forces against the Turkish Forces

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:21 am

Full Name of Nation: Achaean Republic
Name of TV Series: Los Muñíz (The Muñíz)
Type of TV Series: Telenovela/Soap Opera
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 60 minutes, 42 minutes without commercials, 120 episodes
Other Comments or Concerns: The story deals with the consequences and family conflicts of a mother's suicide attempt and her teenager child's sudden arrival to his long-lost dad, now a transgender woman, and her husband. All episodes are subtitled in English.

Full Name of Nation: Achaean Republic
Name of TV Series: Los Carreteros (The Wagoners)
Type of TV Series: Telenovela/Soap Opera
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 60 minutes, 42 minutes without commercials, 120 episodes
Other Comments or Concerns: The story deals with the decline of agriculture and the rise of manufacturing, crime, and urban displacement in rural Achaea during the 50's and 60's. All episodes are subtitled in English.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade