NATION

PASSWORD

BCMA Financial

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Account Creation
The account will be for?: (Choose one) Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation [], Non-Profit/Humanitarian[], Intergovernmental []
Name of Account: Ministry of Finance
Nation of Origin: The United Pony States of Legokiller
Type of account (Choose one): Standard [], Merchants [], Business Standard[], Executive [], Corporate [], Noire [X]
Initial deposit : $83,125,200 NSD
Do you wish to have your money invested? Yes [X], No []
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Montesardo-East Adanzi
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Montesardo-East Adanzi » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:53 am

AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION
N° 10005-A
SUBJECT:ACCEPTANCE OF ACCOUNT
DATE: 30-12-2014

Lykosia wrote:-snip-

Greetings,
The submitted accounts have been accepted, following the adequate procedures designated for this process. As per requirement of the Ministry of Treasury, regulative norm 340, clause A; the accounts will be able to use in a period of 24 hours. Should any complications occur, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives.

Thank you and regards.

AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION
N° 10005-B

Kreigsherr wrote:-snip-

Greetings,
The submitted accounts has been accepted, following the adequate procedures designated for this process. As per requirement of the Ministry of Treasury, regulative norm 340, clause A; the accounts will be able to use in a period of 24 hours. Should any complications occur, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives.

Thank you and regards.

AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION
N° 10005-C

Gawdzendia wrote:-snip-

Greetings,
The submitted account has been accepted, following the adequate procedures designated for this process. As per requirement of the Ministry of Treasury, regulative norm 340, clause A; the accounts will be able to use in a period of 24 hours. Should any complications occur, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives.

Thank you and regards.

AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION
N° 10005-D

Legokiller wrote:-snip-

Greetings,
The submitted account has been accepted, following the adequate procedures designated for this process. As per requirement of the Ministry of Treasury, regulative norm 340, clause A; the accounts will be able to use in a period of 24 hours. Should any complications occur, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives.

Thank you and regards.

BCMA Headquarters
Amicio e Prospecto 750,
New Duntrot District, Trotskivna, Montesardo-East Adanzi
Telephone: +21 (33) 5145-6310 Ext. 0010-0060
A FanT nation with a nekomimi majority. This nation, obviously, does not resemble my actual political ideology. Also note that I disregard NS Stats, please refer to my factbook for verified information.

Want to learn more of MEA? Why not ask? -->AskMEA

Call me Mont, Vant, or Vint. I don't mind, really.
Exchange Rate: $1 NSD = ฿6.14 FDB

Montesardo-East Adanzi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Montesardo-East Adanzi » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Bump? :c
A FanT nation with a nekomimi majority. This nation, obviously, does not resemble my actual political ideology. Also note that I disregard NS Stats, please refer to my factbook for verified information.

Trevor Phillip Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trevor Phillip Enterprises » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Account Creation
The account will be for?: (Choose one) Business [X], Government [X], Individual [X], Organisation [], Non-Profit/Humanitarian[], Intergovernmental [] (Its complicated)
Name of Account: Trevor's Gold Stash
Nation of Origin: Trevor Phillip Enterprises
Type of account (Choose one): Standard [], Merchants [], Business Standard[], Executive [], Corporate [], Noire [X]
Initial deposit : $20,000,000
Do you wish to have your money invested? Yes [X], No [] (this would be better than playing the BAWSAQ)
Currently being edited by Pablo Escobar since Thu Jul 09, 1983 10:37 am.
CALLING ALL ANTI-PONYISTS!
-∮ The Crumpet Cult ∮-

Montesardo-East Adanzi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Montesardo-East Adanzi » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Bump?

Trevor Phillip Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trevor Phillip Enterprises » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Montesardo-East Adanzi wrote:Bump?

Bump? Where is my account? Do I have to shoot up your bank yo get your attention.
Last edited by Trevor Phillip Enterprises on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently being edited by Pablo Escobar since Thu Jul 09, 1983 10:37 am.
CALLING ALL ANTI-PONYISTS!
-∮ The Crumpet Cult ∮-

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade