NATION

PASSWORD

Centreplex Ltd [OPEN- Whoop]- "Revolutionary Store"

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Founded: Nov 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Centreplex Ltd [OPEN- Whoop]- "Revolutionary Store"

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Centreplex

Centreplex is a company currently under construction. We hope to get to you by the End of November or the Middle of December, however, we may open very very soon!

Welcome to my store but before you read on, here is a little letter from the CEO:

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO: All of you! All the Nations of the World

Welcome all the new and grand store called Centreplex! I am writing to you today to tell you about our wonderful, wonderful company. Centreplex is a once in a blue moon project which allows all of the major retailers in to 1 major shopping centre. We are a very aspirational company and we strive to achieve all of our goals that we set out and we will complete them, it may be hard and it may be blood sweat and tears, but we will try and try to bring the right customer services to your door. Where would Centreplex be placed you ask? Well I can tell you that Centreplex will be put in an area which can capacitate 90,000 metres 2 to 200 or maybe 300,000 metres 2 depending on how willing your nation is to have a Centreplex store being built in your country. Some may say that my company will totally drown out your famous high streets and long life markets, but we can revamp you markets and high street in to the Centreplex store! Isn't that amazing? By this we mean that the Market will be on ground level and all the high end retailers would be on the top floors. If your nation wants a different view to that, that's fine. You can imagine on what your Centreplex will look like. Will it be a mini store or will it be a gargantuan one with a cinema in it? You tell me! You will also provide us with how many parking spaces you want and if you want it above ground or underground. Literally Centreplex is yours. Who is welcome to sign up for a mega store you ask? Any nation is allowed to sign up for a Centreplex store but before we open these stores to the public we need to sign up some high street retailers first! We will advertise we will do everything to bring in homble customers and shops. This will boost your economy, this will do so much for nation, especially nations that don't have high retailers. Finally one may ask that how will we keep track of how many stores are in another nation? Let's say CAT Currencies Bureau de Change (Which is available in 20 nations) signs up for a space in Centreplex, every month we will send an official message saying how many new CAT Currencies Bureau de Change there are. Then CAT Currencies will add this;

Centre plex Stores: 1

Which means that one CAT Currencies is in Centreplex. If you don't get us please send a personal TG to me and I will answer any quieres that you may have.

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Lovely,

JamieKingston
CEO of Centreplex
Last edited by Centreplex Ltd on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Our's Truly!

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:23 pm

History

Unlike most of the Storefronts who look good with rich and prosperous history, Centreplex is a bit different and we are a bit more modernised. Centreplex is not one of those companies that started in 18 blah blah but we are a modern 21st century company and we have been in The Union of Confederate Regions for only 12 years. 12 years you say? Well 12 years have brought us huge milestones which makes Centreplex great. From the beginning I will start. In 2002, Mr Kingston (who was a powerful business man who had a share in Britannual Foodstore) decided that he wanted to create a new Super Store. A store like this, in The UCR anyways, did not come up with features like 190,000m2 with 100+ stores but with a station and a few retailers in a mini village shopping centre. So Kingston created the first and named it Multiplex which was quite controversial as some people thought it was more about culture which some didn't like. So they changed to name to Centreplex. Currently there is around 10 stores which a combined total of 1,200 UCR Shopping retails with some internation famous stores. As we got to 2013 and the last period of the year (The last quarter as you may say) Kingston announced that he will be opening international stores but the only problem is that there is not a lot of international retailers and International banks in the store so first will will make a form sheet naming the new retailers. We would like to hopefully create so history with you and I hope after reading this, you will have enough will power for you to sign up!

Goals and Aims

Between the time when we open to 2015. We will be getting some high end retailers to sign up with us and in 2015 (Very Early 2015 or maybe December 2014 depending on how many nations sign up) we will be constructing stores in every country. Our Aims are to be a successful business which everyone likes and enjoys. Sure, we will make mistakes on the way but we will learn from them and make our company much better. Another aim is to be the most viewed company. We will make this look attractive with greatest deals both ICly and OOCly. Our Goals are to get as many people to sign up and to make Centreplex not only a company but a family. We don't want to create a war, or drown a nation's economy, because WE, together, will make one's economy better!

Terms & Conditions

When a person walks in to the complex this is what they can't do. This applies to all stalls in the store.

• If one loots inside to complex they will have to pay a fine to replace that item, they will get community service/heavy fine.
  • Gross Indecency in the store is not permitted, this will end up in a fine. It is up to the nation to one the size of the fine.
  • Vandalising any part of the complex (stalls itself, toilets, decoration etc) will also be fined, depending on the nation
  • Arguments will bartenders or verbal assualt will cause a 30-90 day prohibition of the store.
  • Sexual or Physical abuse with end up with a prohibition from the store for 90-120 days and a fine.
  • Murder in the store (even after gaol service) will be prohibited from the store.
  • Most of the stores profit will be put in to the nations economy, around 20-50% will go to Centreplex.

• Any nation who disagrees can take a law out, however, they will have to repay for damaged to Centreplex HQ in Conventium (Bank HQs of UCR) in the Sri Lankan Distric in The Union of Confederate Regions.
Thanks.
Last edited by Centreplex Ltd on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Media and Promotions

Take a look at inside of a Centreplex Store in The Union of Confederate Regions...
THE ULTIMATE 5

Park Village, Nightom City- 210,000 metres2 store. One of the first 5 stores to be ever built in 2002. The building was finished in 2006.

Futuro Village, Nightom's Kalari Scisseres- 160,000 metres2 store. Also one of the 5 stores. It was finished in 2005. It is to be thought to be the most futuristic one with the best stores.

Masters Shopping Centre Centiplex, Britonisea- 125,000 metres2. One of the first five Centiplex Shopping centres that were built. This was started in 2003 and finished in 2006. It is the smallest of the first five

Village 4, Centiplex City, Conventium HQ- 145,000 metres2. This is also one of the top five to be built. This started on 2003 and ended in 2007. People, businessmen and women, go here as it is placed in bank HQ of The UCR.

Sparkle Village- Nightom's Knightingham- 180,000 metres2. This costed the most money because the outside is really good and was made from glass, solar panels and COMPUTERS! whoop. This has been the most visited even though it has been open the shortest. It was starting to build in 2004 and it ended in 2009. However it was available to the people in 2010.
Last edited by Centreplex Ltd on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Apart of Centreplex

Centreplex is a proud company who wishes to have as many partners but this is very important information. As you will see below, you cannot construct any Centreplex stores as of yet. We will open the lines to that in 2015 but first we need to get all the nations and the companies first. So please feel free to sign up below or even write a formal message below expressing your wishing to gain a few extra stores!

THE MAIN Centreplex stores.
Our aim is to get at least 150 different stores before starting to construct stores. If you don't get it please TG Centreplex or look below!

1. Nightom letting Agents
2. Nightomiton Food and Drink
3. Pharmacy of Nightom
4. Knights and Kicks (Shoes and fancy dress)
5. Underwear and Lingerie
6. YellowApple, Inc. (YellowApple Inc)
7. Sunny Mesa Brewing Company
8. Empire Gaming Supply LLC
9. Stallionbate LLC
10.Gamecorp (Tylerion Empire)
11. Calling all The Currencies (Britonisea)
//http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262917
12. Calling all The Currencies Bureau de Change
13. New Britannual Airport
14. Britannual Headquarters
15. Legion Insurances (The Recon Empire)
16. Legion Hypermarkets
17. ProLife Incorporated
18. Mascagni Estate Wineries
19. Pegasus Petrol Company
20. Legion Properties Group
21. Legion Health Group
22. The Legion Corporation
23. Besticorp (Lamgor Empire)
24. Pizarro Motor Company (Kavaguay)
25. Alexiad Military Antiques
26. Cápitan Sailing Corporation
27. Guzman Agriculture Supplies
28. Sleepwalker Architecture
29. Hummingbird Publishing
30. The Daily Pizanist
31. Icon Museums
32. Watson Fine Clothiers
33. North Star Investments
34. Undervögen International Bank
35. CuppaCoffee (Kington Lanley)
36. Brigade Coffeehouse (SJT)
37. SkyCom
38. Banktree Firms
39. [ur=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322265] IceMelt Ice-Cream [/url](Rennen Slovette)
40. The Normad's Press (Numadsh)
41. Berry Farms (Tolmakia)
42. Toy Store-E
43. Jacobeans
44. Empty Tommy

Thanks so far for 35 stores! Only 106 left...

Our Partners

---Maeserati Financial (Maeserati)
Last edited by Centreplex Ltd on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Applications

Please read the pre text before applying!

1. Application Form One: Build Centreplex Stores

If your shop is in a category (Centreplex) or Centreplex Mini, we will calculate how many or your store has been made within the Centreplex...

Code: Select all
[Strike]NOT YET AVAILABLE TILL 2015.[/Strike] WELL IT IS NOW!
APPLICATION FOR STORES
[b]Nation[/b]:
[b]Amount of Stores[/b]: Maximum 400:
[b]Cities Involved[/b]:
[b]City HeadQuarters?[/b]:
[b]Would you like to sign up stores?[/b]:
[i]Name 8 below[/i]

2. Application Form Two: Become a Centreplex member

A nation may sign up 8 stores at a time to be apart of the Centreplex Family. Each store will get a Telegram every 1 or 2 month telling them how many stores they have gained throughout the Centreplex process. I strongly recommend you sign up for this company as it can help new companies become better...faster!!! You don't have to sign up 8 stores either. You can do less. The more the better!

[b]APP 2: My stores[/b]
-[i]You may sign up 8 nations. Please use wisely. Provide a link for a higher responsibility.[/i]
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Liking [color=#0000BF]Centre[/color][color=#0040FF]plex[/color] so far? [/b]:
[b]My 8 Stores:[/b]
Thanks [b][color=#0000BF]Centre[/color][color=#0040FF]plex[/color][/b]! Peace!

3. Application Form Three: Let's become Partners!

You can either write a formal letter or copy this;

[b]Nation[/b]:
[b]Business[/b]:
[b]It Specializes in?[/b]:
[b]Why partner with [color=#0000BF]Centre[/color][color=#0040FF]plex[/color][/b]
[b]Anymore information (Best you do for a higher chance of acceptance)[/b]:

[i]Thanks [b][color=#0000BF]Centre[/color][color=#0040FF]plex[/color][/b]!!![/i]
Last edited by Centreplex Ltd on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Centreplex ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN! PLEASE COME ON AND HAVE A LOOK!

TG me for quires and things and feedback.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:15 pm

YellowApple Department of Corporate Operations
Official Corporate Transmission

APP 2: My stores
-You may sign up 8 nations. Please use wisely. Provide a link for a higher
responsibility.

Nation:
YellowApple, Inc.
Liking Centreplex so far? :
Too early to answer this question accurately.
My 8 Stores:
  1. YellowApple, Inc.
  2. Sunny Mesa Brewing Company
  3. Empire Gaming Supply LLC
  4. Stallionbate LLC
Thanks Centreplex! Peace!

Mallorea and Riva should resign
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Tylerion Empire
Civil Servant

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tylerion Empire » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:43 pm

-You may sign up 8 nations. Please use wisely. Provide a link for a higher responsibility.
Nation:Tylerion Empire
Liking Centreplex so far? :Sounds like a good idea, so I like it so far.
My Store:
1.Gamecorp
Last edited by Tylerion Empire on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:32 am

-You may sign up 8 nations. Please use wisely. Provide a link for a higher responsibility.
Nation:Britonisea
My 8 Stores:
1. Calling All the Currencies
2. Calling All the Currencies Bureau de Change
3. New Britannual Airport
4. Britannual co.
Links to come! And more to sign up.
.Thanks Centreplex! Peace!
Last edited by Britonisea on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
WINNER OF THE 112ND WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST
LISTEN NOW: KIANA KNIGHT - SAYONARA

Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:56 am

To Centreplex Ltd:

Greetings! Thank you for writing on one of our storefronts, Legion Hypermarkets. The Legion Corporation has taken notice of this new storefront and its potential opportunities that can be grown and developed. We are happy to offer our subsidiaries to be members of Centreplex Ltd and help you develop further! Attached is the application.

Nation: The Recon Empire
Liking Centreplex so far? : Not bad.
My 8 Stores:
1. Legion Insurances
2. Legion Hypermarkets
3. ProLife Incorporated
4.Mascagni Estate Wineries
5. Pegasus Petrol Company
6. Legion Properties Group
7. Legion Health Group
8. The Legion Corporation

Thank you.

Signed,

Sir Edward Lovin
President
The Legion Corporation

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:09 am

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:YellowApple

Thanks ever so much for signing up to be apart of the International Centreplex. We are very grateful and we hope that you will bring us and yourself great fortune! Good luck and if you have any quires do not hesitate to ask them pubically or TG ways.

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Lovely,

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex
Last edited by Centreplex Ltd on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:09 am

Nation: Langor Empire
Liking Centreplex so far? : Yes.
My 8 Stores:
1. Besticorp
Founder and Emperor of the Union of Confederate Regions, the Conventist Federation and the Wild Horde, former Bearer of the Keys to the Empire of Dawn, head of House Fluffykins.
Cultural achievements:
Conventian history (1, 2, 3, 4)
Conventism, an ideology to pacify the world
My self-made Beastkin language
Firm believer in the cause of world pacification and the the Three Virtues:
Loyalty. Discipline. Resolve.

Kavaguay
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kavaguay » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:41 am

Nation: Kavaguay
Liking Centreplex so far? : Too soon to tell...
My 8 Stores: (Links to Come)
1. Pizarro Motor Company
2. Alexiad Military Antiques
3. Cápitan Sailing Corporation
4. Guzman Agriculture Supplies
5. Sleepwalker Architecture
6. Hummingbird Publishing
7. The Daily Pizanist
8. Icon Museums
This Nation DOES NOT Represent My Real Views

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Nation: The Nation of Ceneria
Liking Centreplex so far? : Well enough.
My 8 Stores:
1. Watson Fine Clothiers
2. North Star Investments
3. Undervögen International Bank

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:46 am

Tylerion Empire wrote:APP 2: My stores
Nation:Tylerion Empire
Liking Centreplex so far? :Sounds like a good idea, so I like it so far.
My Store:
1.Gamecorp

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:Gamecorp

Thanks ever so much for signing up to be apart of the International Centreplex. We are very grateful and we hope that you will bring us and yourself great fortune! Good luck and if you have any quires do not hesitate to ask them pubically or TG ways. As a part of the UCR, we will give you a store very soon!

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Lovely,

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Britonisea wrote:APP 2: My stores
Nation:Britonisea
My 8 Stores:
1. Calling All the Currencies
2. Calling All the Currencies Bureau de Change
3. New Britannual Airport
4. Britannual co.
Links to come! And more to sign up.
.Thanks Centreplex! Peace!

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:Britannual Foodstore

Thanks ever so much for signing up to be apart of the International Centreplex. We are very grateful and we hope that you will bring us and yourself great fortune! Good luck and if you have any quires do not hesitate to ask them pubically or TG ways.

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Lovely,

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:50 am

The Recon Empire wrote:

To Centreplex Ltd:

Greetings! Thank you for writing on one of our storefronts, Legion Hypermarkets. The Legion Corporation has taken notice of this new storefront and its potential opportunities that can be grown and developed. We are happy to offer our subsidiaries to be members of Centreplex Ltd and help you develop further! Attached is the application.

Nation: The Recon Empire
Liking Centreplex so far? : Not bad.
My 8 Stores:
1. Legion Insurances
2. Legion Hypermarkets
3. ProLife Incorporated
4.Mascagni Estate Wineries
5. Pegasus Petrol Company
6. Legion Properties Group
7. Legion Health Group
8. The Legion Corporation

Thank you.

Signed,

Sir Edward Lovin
(Image)
President
The Legion Corporation

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:The Legions Corporation

Thanks ever so much for signing up to be apart of the International Centreplex. We are very grateful and we hope that you will bring us and yourself great fortune! Good luck and if you have any quires do not hesitate to ask them pubically or TG ways. Also, watch out, as some of your rivals with be coming here somewhere. Can you also state if you would like to have your own corridor (The Legions Walk) or would you like your stores distruputed around the store?

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Thankful

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Langor Empire wrote:APP 2: My stores
Nation: Langor Empire
Liking Centreplex so far? : Yes.
My 8 Stores:
1. Besticorp

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:The Langor Empire

For now...

Yours Lovely,

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Maeserati
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Maeserati » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:26 am

Nation: The Republic of Maeserati
Business: Maeserati Financial
It Specializes in?: Banking and Finance
Why partner with Centreplex: Mutual Expansion Benefits.
Anymore information (Best you do for a higher chance of acceptance):
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=318278

Thanks Centreplex!!!
"He is Richest Who is Content With the Least"
Far-Right Libertarian
"Of all the things I hold in high regard, rules are not one of them." -Francis Underwood

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:54 am

Kavaguay wrote:APP 2: My stores
Nation: Kavaguay
Liking Centreplex so far? : Too soon to tell...
My 8 Stores: (Links to Come)
1. Pizarro Motor Company
2. Alexiad Military Antiques
3. Cápitan Sailing Corporation
4. Guzman Agriculture Supplies
5. Sleepwalker Architecture
6. Hummingbird Publishing
7. The Daily Pizanist
8. Icon Museums

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:Kavaguay

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Lovely,

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

The Nation of Ceneria wrote:
Nation: The Nation of Ceneria
Liking Centreplex so far? : Well enough.
My 8 Stores:
1. Watson Fine Clothiers
2. North Star Investments
3. Undervögen International Bank

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:Ceneria

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Lovely,

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Maeserati wrote:Nation: The Republic of Maeserati
Business: Maeserati Financial
It Specializes in?: Banking and Finance
Why partner with Centreplex: Mutual Expansion Benefits.
Anymore information (Best you do for a higher chance of acceptance):
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=318278

Thanks Centreplex!!!

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO: Maeserati

Thanks ever so much for signing up to be apart of the International Centreplex. We are very grateful and we hope that you will bring us and yourself great fortune! Good luck and if you have any quires do not hesitate to ask them pubically or TG ways. It will be updated immediately.
For now, Goodbye.

Yours Lovely,

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

SJT
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby SJT » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Nation: SJT
Business: Banktree Firms
It Specializes in?: Architecture
Why partner with Centreplex We believe we can help in your architectural needs, such as designing centers.
Anymore information (Best you do for a higher chance of acceptance): We also hope to become a Centreplex store (separate application)

Thanks Centreplex!!!
Pro: Liberalism, Greens, Communism, Socialism, Israel, Free Tibet, Kosovo, Taiwan, EU, United Nations, fair trade, cannabis, secularism, LGB rights
Anti: Racism, Nazism, Fascism, Stalinism, conservatism, antisemitism, theocracy, Palestine, ISIL, Russia, DST, corporations, rednecks
Indian (Asian) high schooler living in the US, democratic socialist, asexual, universalist/Christian, traveller. Anime, aviation, architecture, cartography and vexillology fan. Euro and Japanophile.

Member of the IESP
RP Population: 42 million
تهيس يس جوست العَرَبِيةُ جيببآريسه
Political Results
iSideWith - Political Compass

"GNH is a better ranking than GDP, because one can't buy the other." -Nathan Athanasios Johnson

SJT
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby SJT » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Liking Centreplex so far? : yes
My 8 Stores:
1. Banktree Firms
2. Brigade Coffeehouse
3. SkyCom
Pro: Liberalism, Greens, Communism, Socialism, Israel, Free Tibet, Kosovo, Taiwan, EU, United Nations, fair trade, cannabis, secularism, LGB rights
Anti: Racism, Nazism, Fascism, Stalinism, conservatism, antisemitism, theocracy, Palestine, ISIL, Russia, DST, corporations, rednecks
Indian (Asian) high schooler living in the US, democratic socialist, asexual, universalist/Christian, traveller. Anime, aviation, architecture, cartography and vexillology fan. Euro and Japanophile.

Member of the IESP
RP Population: 42 million
تهيس يس جوست العَرَبِيةُ جيببآريسه
Political Results
iSideWith - Political Compass

"GNH is a better ranking than GDP, because one can't buy the other." -Nathan Athanasios Johnson

Rennen-Slovette
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rennen-Slovette » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Nation: TR of Rennen-Slovette
Liking Centreplex so far? : Yes. Centreplex looks interesting.
My 8 Stores:
1.IceMelt Ice-Cream (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322265)

keksimus maximus
my ships
my trains

Numadsh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Numadsh » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:16 pm

The Nomad's Press
Working with literature since 1911

Addressed To Centreplex Ltd
From The NPN
Topic - Partnership

On behalf of The Nomad's Press and the Nomadic People's of Numadsh, I (Director Harris Cornwall) would like to apply for a partnership with your revolutionary store. The Nomad's Press is a bookstore-publisher and a library/archive company. It offers a wide variety of books, books of all genres and categories as well as DVDs (movies, documentaries or films).

The Nomad's Press can assist in your literary or paper-related needs such as fliers, coupons, paper flight schedules or announcements, posters and the like. The press can also assist in the souvenir departments (such as processing photos or cards) as well as offering your customers something interesting to read or watch. Our press' bookstores also includes libraries and archives (both physical documents and digital files).

Additionally, The Nomad's Press would like to open up its business within your stores.

It is in my hope, and in the NPN's hopes that you consider these proposals with good and meticulous thought. The latter's submitted form can be found after this letter.

P.S. For any queries, please leave us a reply or a telegram

Compliments of the Director, Mr. Harris Cornwall
With greetings from the Master, Mr. Berry Punlee

Nation: The Nomadic Peoples of Numadsh
Liking Centreplex so far? : Yes
My 8 Stores:
1. The Nomad's Press
The Nomad's Press (might reopen soon!)
In case I once more
Just disappear like before
(Refounded 04032024)

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:32 am

Nation:
Liking Centreplex so far? : Yup
My 8 Stores:
1. Berry Farms (Organic Products)
2. Toy Store-E (Toy Store)
3. Jacobeans (Coffee Shop)
4. Empty Tommy (Restaurant)

Regards, Minister Sergio Willymore

Last edited by Tolmakia on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:36 am

GOOD NEWS: CuppaCoffee is now apart of Centreplex! Also, Centreplex is also opening a new store! More details to come!

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:50 am

SJT wrote:Nation: SJT
Business: Banktree Firms
It Specializes in?: Architecture
Why partner with Centreplex We believe we can help in your architectural needs, such as designing centers.
Anymore information (Best you do for a higher chance of acceptance): We also hope to become a Centreplex store (separate application)

Thanks Centreplex!!!

SJT wrote:APP 2: My stores
Liking Centreplex so far? : yes
My 8 Stores:
1. Banktree Firms
2. Brigade Coffeehouse
3. SkyCom

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO: SJT

Thanks very much for signing up with Centreplex for starters. We are also thrilled that you would like to be partners between us and your company, banktree Firms. Sorry that this is short, but I am very busy opening my new store that will open in the next few hours and will be apart of the Centreplex group. Again, I thank you very much for expanding. Both Skycom and Brigade Coffee house will be a part of our group.

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Thankful

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Rennen-Slovette wrote:APP 2: My stores
Nation: TR of Rennen-Slovette
Liking Centreplex so far? : Yes. Centreplex looks interesting.
My 8 Stores:
1.IceMelt Ice-Cream (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322265)

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO: IceMelt Ice-Cream

Thanks ever so much for signing up to be apart of the International Centreplex. We are very grateful and we hope that you will bring us and yourself great fortune! Good luck and if you have any quires do not hesitate to ask them pubically or TG ways. Also, watch out, as some of your rivals with be coming here somewhere.

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Thankful

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Numadsh wrote:

The Nomad's Press
Working with literature since 1911

Addressed To Centreplex Ltd
From The NPN
Topic - Partnership

On behalf of The Nomad's Press and the Nomadic People's of Numadsh, I (Director Harris Cornwall) would like to apply for a partnership with your revolutionary store. The Nomad's Press is a bookstore-publisher and a library/archive company. It offers a wide variety of books, books of all genres and categories as well as DVDs (movies, documentaries or films).

The Nomad's Press can assist in your literary or paper-related needs such as fliers, coupons, paper flight schedules or announcements, posters and the like. The press can also assist in the souvenir departments (such as processing photos or cards) as well as offering your customers something interesting to read or watch. Our press' bookstores also includes libraries and archives (both physical documents and digital files).

Additionally, The Nomad's Press would like to open up its business within your stores.

It is in my hope, and in the NPN's hopes that you consider these proposals with good and meticulous thought. The latter's submitted form can be found after this letter.

P.S. For any queries, please leave us a reply or a telegram

Compliments of the Director, Mr. Harris Cornwall
(Image)
With greetings from the Master, Mr. Berry Punlee
(Image)

Nation: The Nomadic Peoples of Numadsh
Liking Centreplex so far? : Yes
My 8 Stores:
1. The Nomad's Press

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:The Nomad's Press

Thanks ever so much for signing up to be apart of the International Centreplex. We are very grateful and we hope that you will bring us and yourself great fortune! Good luck and if you have any quires do not hesitate to ask them pubically or TG ways. Also, watch out, as some of your rivals with be coming here somewhere.

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Thankful

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Tolmakia wrote:

Nation:
Liking Centreplex so far? : Yup
My 8 Stores:
1. Berry Farms (Organic Products)
2. Toy Store-E (Toy Store)
3. Jacobeans (Coffee Shop)
4. Empty Tommy (Restaurant)

(Image)
Regards, Minister Sergio Willymore

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO:Tolmakia

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Thankful

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade