NATION

PASSWORD

Brillnish Airways [Open, looking for nations and companies]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Brillnish Airways [Open, looking for nations and companies]

Postby Brillnuck » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Image


"Safety and Comfort"

Callsign:Flying Deer

Introduction:
Welcome to Brillnish Airways, where safety and comfort co-exist. Brillnish Airways started out in 1932 as a small postage and passenger airline. In 1954, we started to operate our first long-haul flights, heading from Alderton, to one of our dominion's cities, Bisleou and in 2003, we officially have gained the status of a Federal Corporation in Brillnuck. Through out the years, we have gained reputation to be a good airline. We are based at 24 Lionheart Road, Milford, Alderton, Alderton State, Brillnuck. We take safety very seriously, and our aircraft are maintained every 6 months, and our crew/pilots are trained to every instruction.

If you want an airline that takes luxury and safety together; choose Brillnish Airways!

Policies:
Passengers have their luggage checked free (if below 50 pounds), but if this exceeds, there will be a charge of 1 Brillmarck.
Luggages must have locks that are BTSO (Brillnish Travel Security Organisation) approved locks (they can be opened without the owner).
Only 2 glasses of alchohol may be served.
If a passenger shows aggressive behaviour, they may be forcibly removed from the aircraft before takeoff. If they do after takeoff, they will be arrested and taken to the police station after landing.
Brillnish Airways reserves the right to take away tickets and privileges if there is sufficient evidence.

Fleet

Kera 45
Image


Kera 48
Image

Kera 43
Image

Kera 41

Image

Brillnish Airways operates two travel classes.

Economy Class and Business class. Business Class has an early boarding time 10 minutes earlier than Economy. Business Class passengers can also access our lounges in Airports.

Extra Information:
Fares start from 100 Brilmarcks (30 NSD).
There's a Duty Free Shop at Brillnish Airports and a Duty Free magazine on the planes.

[b]Application:


(If you want Brillnish Airways operating at your airport)
Code: Select all
Name of nation:
Name of airport(s):
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways:
Will there be a lounge for business class:
Other Specifications you may add:


(Catering)
Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
Name of Caterer:
Items you would like to cater for:


(Codeshare)
Code: Select all
Name of nation:
Name of airline:
Routes that you will share flights with:


Destinations:

Brillnuck
Alderton International Airport-Main Hub
Glasgow International Airport
Frederick Schell International Airport-Secondary Hub
Darwin City International Airport

Elepis
Cittàgazze-Regional Hub
Lyongard
Latina

Military Democracy of Birtonia
John Henry Memorial International Airport-Regional Hub

Cedoria
Poras National Airport-Regional Hub

Regica
King Katarzyna International Airport (Ë-Mieszkóm)-Regional Hub
Kòlano Airport (Kòlano)

Coia

Coia City Airport-Regional Hub
Xovla Island Airport

Dar Neue Deutsch-Reich
Berlin international airport-Regional Hub

Kavaguay
Pizano-Zarroña International Airport-Regional Hub

Gandoor
Gandoor City International Airport-Regional Hub
Osaka International Airport
Descar City International Airport

Los Gringos
American International Airport

New Hirvizionburg
1. Replingham airport
2. Moarfor airport
3. Hirvizion airport-Regional Hub
4. Lowdrum airport
5. Forschacknell airport
6. Heyodest airport
7. Sprallen airport
8. Minix airport
9. Veltrophen airport
10. Harpton airport
11. Ackenstall airport
12. florkten airport
13. New Churtmen airport
14. Surxberg airport
15. Tupingzen airport
16. Sorkten airport
17. Plaritary airport
18. Grockaveck airport
19. Vortropolis airport
20. Boxtrium airport
21. Ratkrium airport
22. Uvkenbourg airport
23. Dlurkyen airport
24. Yeklen airport

Hotgrat
Trekhold International Airport
New Investa Central Airport
Silberteeth Regional Airport.

Smig
Smig National Airport

The Boliviaric Republic
Paraná New Capital International Airport-Regional Hub

Yohannes
Wellington (Te Whanganui-a-Tara) International Airport-Regional Hub

Republic of San Andreas
Los Santos International-Regional Hub

England-Ireland
London international airport

Codeshare agreements:




Caterers:
Last edited by Brillnuck on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:03 am, edited 26 times in total.
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Elepis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8963
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Name of nation: People's Republic of Elepis
Name of airport(s):Cittàgazze, Lyongard, Latina
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: yes
Other Specifications you may add:
Last edited by Elepis on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Elepis wrote:Name of nation: People's Republic of Elepis
Name of airport(s):Cittàgazze, Lyongard, Nicaea
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: yes
Other Specifications you may add:


To:The People's Republic of Elepis
FROM:Brillnish Airways

Dear sir/madam,

Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways. We will add Elepis to our destinations. Flight's will begin soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
Last edited by Brillnuck on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2557
Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:36 pm

To:Brillnish Airways
From:Joseph Taglia, Director PAT
Subject:New Route
Encryption:Low

Greetings,

As you may or may not know, Birtonia is unique to the fact that the government controls nearly all aspect of life here. Now mind you this is how our economy has come to be the powerhouse that it now is. But i digress, we have recently seen an influx of tourism to our national beaches and parks near JIA. Therefore, we now wish to offer more flights into our country.

Name of nation:Military Democracy of Birtonia
Name of airport(s): John Henry Memorial International Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: If possible
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add: Upon entering Birtonian Airspace, Birtonian Air Defense Force Ground Command will instruct the flight path of your craft. A patrol of Air Interdiction fighters will follow the plane (at a distance, as not to alarm the passengers)


Sincerely,

Joseph Taglia
Director, Department of Public Air Travel
Military Democracy of Birtonia

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:
To:Brillnish Airways
From:Joseph Taglia, Director PAT
Subject:New Route
Encryption:Low

Greetings,

As you may or may not know, Birtonia is unique to the fact that the government controls nearly all aspect of life here. Now mind you this is how our economy has come to be the powerhouse that it now is. But i digress, we have recently seen an influx of tourism to our national beaches and parks near JIA. Therefore, we now wish to offer more flights into our country.

Name of nation:Military Democracy of Birtonia
Name of airport(s): John Henry Memorial International Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: If possible
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add: Upon entering Birtonian Airspace, Birtonian Air Defense Force Ground Command will instruct the flight path of your craft. A patrol of Air Interdiction fighters will follow the plane (at a distance, as not to alarm the passengers)


Sincerely,

Joseph Taglia
Director, Department of Public Air Travel
Military Democracy of Birtonia

To:Department of Public Air Travel
From:Brillnish Airways

Dear Joesph Taglia,

Greetings and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways. We will begin operations soon and add Birtonia to our destinations. We will also follow the specifications you have set.

Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Cedoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5986
Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Cedoria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Name of nation: Cedoria
Name of airport(s): Poras National Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes, for VIPS and Party Members
Other Specifications you may add:
In real life I am a libertarian socialist/democratic socialist
★Comrade of the Commonwealth of Socialist States (CSS)★
Likes: Freedom of speech, Freedom of Expression, Direct Democracy, Worker Owned Cooperatives, Secularism, Anti-Theism, Freedom of civil disobediance, Libertarian Socialism, Social equity for minorities.

Dislikes: Neo-Conservatism, Neo-Liberalism, Stalinism, Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Most world leaders, Religious bigotry, Despots of virtually any kind, Imperialism, Putinism, Economic Inequality, Identity Politics, Fascism and assorted far-right movements.



Founding member of The Leftist Assembly

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:20 am

Cedoria wrote:Name of nation: Cedoria
Name of airport(s): Poras National Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes, for VIPS and Party Members
Other Specifications you may add:

To:Cedoria
From:Brillnish Airways

Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways. We will add Cedoria to our destinations. Flight's will begin soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Regica
Envoy
 
Posts: 297
Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Regica » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:42 am

Name of nation: Dominion of Regica
Name of airport(s): King Katarzyna International Airport (Ë-Mieszkóm), Kòlano Airport (Kòlano)
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: King Katarzyna: Yes, Kòlano: No
Will there be a lounge for business class: King Katarzyna: Yes, Kòlano: No
Other Specifications you may add: At King Katarzyna, Brillnish Airways will occupy Terminal A, gates 4-5. At Kòlano Airport, Brillnish Airways will occupy Terminal A, gate 1.
Last edited by Regica on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Federacëjô Zrzestwò Rzéka
The Federal Commonwealth of Regica
'Mòc bez robòta'
WV35 (Fontvieille, Yttribia) - Rzékczi Swiat - Lùcëpera | 58 points - 18th place
WV36 (Müllhipu, Todlichebujoku) - Wanorzëczi - Jô ani | 55 points - 18th place
WV37 (Ë-Mieszkóm, Regica) - Wòjskò Lód - Ë sóm jô | 44 points - 26th place

If you want to talk, just telegram me! :)

Oh, and Bi The Way...

User avatar
Coia
Attaché
 
Posts: 95
Founded: Oct 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Coia » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:48 am

Name of nation:Coia
Name of airport(s):Coia City Airport, Xovla Island Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: yes for Coia City Airport no for Xovla Island Airport
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes for Both airports
Other Specifications you may add: Leather seats in Business Class Lounge for both airports
Klaus Devestatorie wrote: Fun fact- if the admins pay for premium Zetaboards, they can read all your PMs now as well!

#ValaranSoFab

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:14 am

Regica wrote:Name of nation: Dominion of Regica
Name of airport(s): King Katarzyna International Airport (Ë-Mieszkóm), Kòlano Airport (Kòlano)
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: King Katarzyna: Yes, Kòlano: No
Will there be a lounge for business class: King Katarzyna: Yes, Kòlano: No
Other Specifications you may add: At King Katarzyna, Brillnish Airways will occupy Terminal A, gates 4-5. At Kòlano Airport, Brillnish Airways will occupy Terminal A, gate 1.

TO:Regica
From:Brillnish Airways

Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways! We will add you to our destinations. Flight's will begin soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:17 am

Coia wrote:Name of nation:Coia
Name of airport(s):Coia City Airport, Xovla Island Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: yes for Coia City Airport no for Xovla Island Airport
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes for Both airports
Other Specifications you may add: Leather seats in Business Class Lounge for both airports

To:Coia
From:Brillnish Airways

Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways. We will add Coia to our destinations. Flight's will begin soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:24 am

Image


"Safety and Comfort"


Brillnish Airways will begin flights to Coia,Elepis,Cedoria, Military Dictatorship of Birtonia and Regica in a week.


- John Bale, Director of Management at Brillnish Airways
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:19 am

Image

"Safety and Comfort"


Brillnish Airways has started operations in Coia,Elepis,Cedoria, Military Dictatorship of Birtonia and Regica


-John Bale, Director of Management at Brillnish Airways
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Dar Neue Deutsch-Reich
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Nov 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dar Neue Deutsch-Reich » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:30 am

Name of nation: Dar Neue Deutsch-Reich
Name of airport(s): Berlin international airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add: A bar & a library
http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=315964

Thanks for reading this short message, and spread the word.

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:39 am

Dar Neue Deutsch-Reich wrote:Name of nation: Dar Neue Deutsch-Reich
Name of airport(s): Berlin international airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add: A bar & a library

Image


"Safety and Comfort."


To:The Government of Dar Neue Deutsch-Reich
From:Brillnish Airways

Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways. We will begin flights soon and add Dar Neue Detsch-Reich to our destinations.

Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
Last edited by Brillnuck on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Alebcay
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alebcay » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Image


Brillnish Airways has been approved for codeshare operation with budgetAir. We look forward to working with you to expand our services! We will be contacting you privately via telegram to discuss further details of the codeshare agreement.

Best regards,

Caleb Xu
Operations Manager
budgetAir

User avatar
Kavaguay
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kavaguay » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Name of nation: The Pizanan State of Kavaguay
Name of airport(s): Pizano-Zarroña International Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add: You will be allocated Gates 1-4.
This Nation DOES NOT Represent My Real Views

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

User avatar
Gandoor
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8897
Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Name of nation: The Democratic Republic of Gandoor
Name of airport(s): Gandoor City International Airport, Osaka International Airport, Descar City International Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Osaka International Airport yes, the others no.
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add:
Flag is currently Erika Kurumi from Heartcatch Precure
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

User avatar
Los Gringos
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Gringos » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Name of nation: The Democratic States of Los Gringos
Name of airport(s): American International Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add: Gates A1 and A2 will be reserved for you. No Kera 41s, American International can not support them.

User avatar
New Hirizionburg
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 179
Founded: Jul 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hirizionburg » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Name of nation: New Hirizionburg
Name of airport(s):
1. Replingham airport
2. Moarfor airport
3. Hirvizion airport
4. Lowdrum airport
5. Forschacknell airport
6. Heyodest airport
7. Sprallen airport
8. Minix airport
9. Veltrophen airport
10. Harpton airport
11. Ackenstall airport
12. florkten airport
13. New Churtmen airport
14. Surxberg airport
15. Tupingzen airport
16. Sorkten airport
17. Plaritary airport
18. Grockaveck airport
19. Vortropolis airport
20. Boxtrium airport
21. Ratkrium airport
22. Uvkenbourg airport
23. Dlurkyen airport
24. Yeklen airport

Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Only Hirvizion airport
Will there be a lounge for business class: yes
Other Specifications you may add: N/A
Last edited by New Hirizionburg on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:03 am

Kavaguay wrote:Name of nation: The Pizanan State of Kavaguay
Name of airport(s): Pizano-Zarroña International Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add: You will be allocated Gates 1-4.


Image


"Safety and Comfort"


Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways. We will add Kavaguay to our destinations. Flight's will begin soon.


Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways.
Last edited by Brillnuck on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 am

Gandoor wrote:Name of nation: The Democratic Republic of Gandoor
Name of airport(s): Gandoor City International Airport, Osaka International Airport, Descar City International Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Osaka International Airport yes, the others no.
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add:

Image


"Safety and Comfort"


Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways. We will add Gandoor to our destinations. Flight's will begin soon.


Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
Last edited by Brillnuck on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:12 am

Los Gringos wrote:Name of nation: The Democratic States of Los Gringos
Name of airport(s): American International Airport
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Yes
Will there be a lounge for business class: Yes
Other Specifications you may add: Gates A1 and A2 will be reserved for you. No Kera 41s, American International can not support them.


Image


"Safety and Comfort"


[align=center]Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Ariways. We will add Los Gringos to our destinations list. We will also follow your specifications and not allow Kera 41's to land at American International Airport. Flight's will begin soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Brillnuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Brillnuck » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:16 am

New Hirizionburg wrote:Name of nation: New Hirizionburg
Name of airport(s):
1. Replingham airport
2. Moarfor airport
3. Hirvizion airport
4. Lowdrum airport
5. Forschacknell airport
6. Heyodest airport
7. Sprallen airport
8. Minix airport
9. Veltrophen airport
10. Harpton airport
11. Ackenstall airport
12. florkten airport
13. New Churtmen airport
14. Surxberg airport
15. Tupingzen airport
16. Sorkten airport
17. Plaritary airport
18. Grockaveck airport
19. Vortropolis airport
20. Boxtrium airport
21. Ratkrium airport
22. Uvkenbourg airport
23. Dlurkyen airport
24. Yeklen airport

Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: Only Hirvizion airport
Will there be a lounge for business class: yes
Other Specifications you may add: N/A


Image


"Safety and Comfort"


Hello and thank you for choosing Brillnish Airways. We will add New Hirizionburg to our destinations. Flights will begin.


Yours Faithfully,

Anne Smith, CEO of Brillnish Airways
Last edited by Brillnuck on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
British|Social Democrat|Civic Nationalist|Eustonite
My political views
Factbook Library (WIP)
Present-day UK under a social-democratic Labour government that's working towards market socialism & is in the EU (through a 2nd referendum).
BBC News: Arsenal get new manager|PM to EU27: "Pax Americana is waning & we must stick together to defend the free world"

User avatar
Hotgrat
Diplomat
 
Posts: 519
Founded: Dec 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 am

Name of nation: (The Somewhat Republic of) Hotgrat.
Name of airport(s): Trekhold International Airport, New Investa Central Airport, Silberteeth Regional Airport.
Would you like your airport(s) to be a regional hub for Brillnish Airways: No.
Will there be a lounge for business class: On two (TIA and NICA).
Other Specifications you may add: A plane with a short take off and landing run will be needed for SRA, since it doesn't have a very long runway compared to TIA and NICA.
Hotgrat is now humanverse. The ponyfied version would be Seierus.
Yukonastan wrote:Oh, by the way, snake. Because SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!? means death.
Sinovet wrote:FLUFF NUKE!!!!
Herargon wrote:Dammit! Kill a bit more people for their money, please! We need more money!
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

The Nexus of Man wrote:Grats.

"Two possibilites exist: Ether, we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
- Arthur C. Clarke.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads