NATION

PASSWORD

Cirdiana Airways - Quintessentially Original

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alebcay
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alebcay » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:12 pm

[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

SECTION 1 : General Information

• Airport : Wyndham Metropolitan International Airport
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=299913
  • Destination Served : Wyndham, Alebcay
  • Nation : Alebcay
  • Head of Operations : Vanessa Hyde
  • Title : Gate Manager
    [] Mr. [X] Ms.

SECTION 2 : Airport Information

• Airport Type :
    [X] Major International Airport | [] Minor International Airport
  • Number of runways :
  • Weekly traffic : 116
  • Assigned Terminal : 2
  • Assigned Gate(s) : A17 - A18 (future expansion available upon request)
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [X] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [] Airport Hotel
    [X] Airport Lounge Spaces | [X] Mass Transit Connections

SECTION 3 : Destination Information

• Population of Destination : ~6 million in greater Wyndham area, ~18 million in nation
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [X] Industry (Manufacturing) | [X] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : ~12 million
  • Tourist & Business percentage : 38% tourism, 64% business

To whom it may concern,

Cirdiana Airways is known for delivering quality service to its passengers. As part of that reputation, we know Cirdiana for its excellent safety record, and we at Spirit Avionics understand the need to put safety first. Because of your company's excellent exemplary service and safety record, Spirit Avionics is excited to introduce to you our Integrated Avionics System, or IAS. Our own research as well as the research of many other agencies in the past 20 years have resulted in the culmination of an avionics system that is better able to handle the growing demands of cockpit electronics during this ever-evolving age in aviation. Along with standard autopilot and autothrottle systems, our IAS has improved many subsystems used within the cockpit, as well as introduced entirely new subsystems that provide a greater level of safety to passengers and the flight crew:
  • The ACARS (Aircraft Communications, Addressing, and Reporting System) is better integrated into the rest of the flight system: it now provides a secondary source of location data, weather information, and the position of nearby aircraft that may be outside of the standard range detectable by other warning systems.
  • The ACARS datalink is now completely encrypted in multiple AES-256 channels spread over a broad spectrum of frequencies for redundancy and security. Our ACARS system also uses digital protocols for communications, while older systems still use unreliable analog protocols.
  • The ACARS also transmits a spare copy of all of the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder contents during flight to a satellite or ground station, where they can then be stored securely and analyzed in the case of an accident in which the physical data recorders are inaccessible.
  • Our EGPWS (Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System) works primarily with the radio altimeter, but also factors in location data and a terrain map provided via the ACARS for redundancy.
  • The MAIS (Meterological and Atmospheric Information System), a subsystem of our own design, combines forward-pointing weather radar with radar data provided via ACARS to determine if flying conditions are poor. Also, the aircraft transmits surrounding weather conditions back to the substation, where it is then crowdsourced and broadcasted to other aircraft.
  • The PCAS (Propulsion-controlled Aircraft System) is the crowning jewel of the IAS: in the case that the primary flight controls (flaps, ailerons, rudder, etc.) fail due to loss of hydraulic power, the PCAS allows for pilot input to be carried out by altering the thrust differentials of the engines. For example, to turn or to recover from a severe bank angle, the PCAS would apply more thrust to one side in order to cause the plane to turn or to level off. There have been many cases in aviation where a rupture in the airframe, whether due to poor maintenance, pilot error, or terrorist acts in which the loss of primary controls has led to a loss in control of the entire aircraft and leading to the complete loss of the aircraft as well as everyone on board. The PACS is our solution to the problem, by providing a secondary means of controlling the aircraft.
Through these improvements, we hope to make flying safer for passengers and more efficient for airlines and aerospace manufacturers such as yourself. For these reasons, we wish to include our IAS aboard the aircraft in Cirdiana Airways' fleet. As such, our business partner application form is attached below. We are willing to provide a hefty discount off of the standard retail price of $77,560 should you choose to do so. Exact pricing and details can be negotiated on this storefront, if you wish, or you can always negotiate on our storefront or privately through telegram.

We hope to have you join us as we enter the new era of flying!

Best regards,
Vincent Merrick
CEO, Spirit Avionics

Attachment 1 of 1: business_partnership_form.pdf - Image Virus scan returned no positives

[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Business Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Company : Spirit Avionics
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=298899

• Corporate Headquarters : Wyndham
  • Nation : Alebcay
  • Region : Valeria
  • Business category:
    [] Hospitality [X] Other Business
  • President/CEO : Vincent Merrick
  • Title : CEO
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

Cirdia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:48 am

Alebcay - Route Reply

Ms. Hyde,

Good day.

After being reviewed by the Department of Network Planning, your application has been accepted. The following routes and relevant info will be added to our network:

QRD - WMI vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Wyndham Metropolitan International, Alebcay)
QVR - WMI vv. (Port Victoria International, Cirdia - Wyndham Metropolitan International, Alebcay)

QRD - WMI vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x SU, 1 x W, 1 x F
  • Aircraft Used : Monteluci A360
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 690/691, CQ 692/693, CQ 694/695, CQ 696/697

QVR - WMI vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x TU, 1 x TH
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 990/991, CQ 992/993, CQ 994/995

For any other concerns, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves
Director of Network Planning

Alebcay - Business Partnership Reply

Good day Mr. Merrick,

We thank you for your business application. As stated in your storefront, we are pleased to know that your offered product is compatible with our fleet of Monteluci aircraft. Though we are interested in seeing your excellent systems operational on all our aircraft, we would like to conduct an initial testing period on 8 aircraft for a period of 6 months. The aircraft to be tested will include two of each of the following aircraft - the Monteluci A100, A200, A350, and A360 - which will resume regular commercial service after system reprogramming and retrofitting. Should the results collected during the testing period be satisfactory, we may begin integrating your IAS throughout our fleet. As for parts, servicing, and pilot training required for integration, you will be working with our Technical & Maintenance and Flight Training Center divisions.

For any inquiries, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Maysilee Bancroft
Director of Corporate Relations

Last edited by Cirdia on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose, so then why are we destined to dream?"

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS
Cirdiana Airways | Avethera - Commercial Aviation Division | UniCarte

STOREFRONTS IN DEVELOPMENT
ICB | Adfinitas | Ambrosia | Vitreus | Travus

SHAME on those who create alts with the sole purpose to drive artificial demand. In real life, that's called market manipulation and is punishable by law.
Then again, this is a forum, but whatevs. Cheat if you want to. :3

Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitru » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Destiny Airlines
112 Shore Boulevard, Ahckman, TW
United States of Zitru
Phone: 412-529-2221
Email: destinyairlines@tdc.com

To whom it may concern,

Hello, allow me to introduce myself: I am Arnold Böhler, Destiny Airlines’ Business Executive. I am responsible for administrating communication between different international companies, to answer letters from both our customers and other companies and I am also responsible for the establishment, proposal and authorization of different types of partnerships. As a part of the airline’s executive team, I work closely with the president, chief executive officer and chief operations officer of the airline, to maintain a high standard of leadership and accountability.

I have come across Cirdiana Airways on a number of different occasions: through colleagues from their personal experiences, and of course, on the Internet. While browsing Cirdiana’s website, I have personally come to the realization of how prestigious, successful and top-class this airline is. Nevertheless, I would like to seize this opportunity to propose a reciprocal partnership between Destiny Airlines and Cirdiana Airways. I have submitted a completed version of the partnership form, and I hope it is filled out to your standards. Should you choose to accept my proposal, I hope for the best between our two airlines. Thank you, and good luck for the future.

Arnold Böhler
Business Executive of Destiny Airlines

[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Airline Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airline : Destiny Airlines
  • Storefront Link : www.da.com
  • Corporate Headquarters : Ahckman, TW
  • Nation : United States of Zitru
  • Region : Astyria
  • President/CEO : Michael F. Eisner
  • Title :
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

SECTION 2 : Airline Information

• Alliance membership : Star Alliance
  • Hub(s) : Raedburg International Airport, Salaco International Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, Miami International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport
  • Passengers flown per year (approximate) : 20,000,000
  • Number of destinations served : 300+
  • Frequent flyer program : Executive Club
  • Airline subsidiaries : Destiny Eagle
  • Airline subsidiaries included in partnership? : (If not all subsidiaries are included in the partnership plan, please specify the included subsidiaries below)
    [X]Yes []No []Partial inclusion

SECTION 3 : Partnership Benefits

• Mark the items you wish for Cirdiana and your airline to benefit from:
    [X] Reciprocal ticket sales
    [X] Reciprocal lounge accessibility
    [X] Mutual recognition of passenger frequent flyer miles and travel benefits
    [] Mutual recognition of top-tier passenger frequent flyer status

Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Zitru

Good day Mr. Böhler,

After evaluations by our Department of Partnerships and Alliances and all concerned, your application for a partnership between Cirdiana and Destiny Airlines has been accepted. In addition, since no routes between Cirdia and Zitru currently exist, we would like to open up an opportunity for a codeshare partnership between our airlines. Should we reach an agreement, the details of this partnership will be discussed in future correspondences.

For any inquiries, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Alessa Harmon
Director of Partnerships & Alliances

"Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose, so then why are we destined to dream?"

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

SHAME on those who create alts with the sole purpose to drive artificial demand. In real life, that's called market manipulation and is punishable by law.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:55 pm

SUBJECT: TRADE PROPOSITION

Addressed to: Management of Cirdiana Airways

As our agency continues to expand its international reach, we are always looking to establish ties with promising new companies. As such a sleek and modern airline, Cirdiana would prove useful for members of UNSMG if they were able to access your services at a discounted rate. We are, of course, willing to offer our concessions, such as complimentary access to The Mediete Journal services, or protection from GE&T Central Security. Please find our application below:

Business Partnership Form

[x] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Business Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Company : (agency) United NationStates Multimedia Group
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=303485
  • Corporate Headquarters : (City) Mediete
  • Nation : Federation of Trelatche
  • Region : The Pacific
  • Business category :
    [] Hospitality [x] Other Business
  • Nature of Business : Multimedia Agency
  • President/CEO : Harold Boss, Current Presiding Chairman
  • Title : Chairman of the Board
    [x] Mr. [] Ms.

We are always looking to offer our help when it is needed. Therefore, if you have any questions, concerns, or reports to file, please feel free to contact UNSMG, where our staff will be more than happy to attend to your needs. For our customer service hotline, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram our headquarters in Federation of Trelatche for a more direct response. We look forward to hearing from you.

Harold Boss, President of ETV
Current Presiding Chairman of the Board of UNSMG

For a Brighter and Interconnected Future. UNSMG © Copyright 2015
Visit main nation: Trelatche

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:05 am

Trelatche

Good day Mr. Boss,

After careful evaluation, your application for a business partnership has been accepted. As requested, employees of UNSMG members will be receiving discounts should they choose to fly Cirdiana - 15% for those holding managerial positions and 10% for all other employees. In exchange, we would like to request for the addition of the digital version of The Mediete Journal and ETV to Cirrus, our onboard entertainment system. We would also like to make the print version of The Mediete Journal available on flights and in our lounges.

Should there be any inquiries, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Maysilee Bancroft

Last edited by Cirdia on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:22 am

To Mr Alessa Harmon, Director of Partnership and Alliances, Cirdiana Airways:

Greetings! Mascagni Estate Wineries, founded in 1819, is the Recon Empire's leading wining families. Recently globalized, we have a list of luxury wine that is sold only to state officials or wealthy individuals. Seeing the high quality of applications offered by Cirdiana Airways, here at Mascagni Estate Wineries, we are interested in forming a deal to offer our wines for selected patrons of your airline.

We'd like to request for a single store to be built in your esteemed Cerulean Lounge, as well as our wine to be provided to "Premiere" class travellers only. For the travellers, it can be either complimentary of Cirdiana Airways or payment on board planes. We hope to make this partnership work, while preserving the pristine quality and availability of our wine to the few who can afford it.

If you're interested in forming this partnership, we'd require you to apply on our storefront for a single store to built in your airport. Due to the limitation of number of stores, we will also not allow more than 100 stores to be built all around the nation. Nonetheless, we've attached our application to become your partner on this telegram.

We sincerely hope to hear from you, and thank you very much.

P.S. As a token of sincerity, we've sent your headquarters a bottle of our Ritté Pisck 2008.

Best Regards,

Mr Gabriel Mascagni
Managing Director
Mascagni Estate Wineries

[x] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Business Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Company : Mascagni Estate Wineries Company
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=319487
  • Corporate Headquarters : (City) San Arco, South Recon
  • Nation : The Recon Empire
  • Region : [region]The Crown Federation of Recon[/nation]
  • Business category :
    [] Hospitality [x] Other Business
  • Nature of Business : F&B
  • President/CEO : Mr Gabriel Mascagni
  • Title :
    [x] Mr. [] Ms.

Last edited by The Recon Empire on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Recon Empire

Good day Mr. Mascagni,

After careful evaluation of your company and its products, your application for a business partnership has been accepted. However, we would like to inform you that the exclusivity and prices of your products (with additional tax) will not make it feasible for a store to be operated in our lounges in addition to our lounges not being suitable for retail spaces.

Since the target market of your products caters to only a small percentage of our guests, your products will only be available in our lounges and on our aircraft by request. Your company will be working with our subsidiary, Cirdiana Catering Services, who will then be responsible for proper storage and inventory of your products at our facilities in Stanton.

Should there be any other inquiries, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Maysilee Bancroft

Last edited by Cirdia on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Rawlincia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rawlincia » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:43 pm

[] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airport & IATA code : Valora Intercontinental Airport, VIA
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=301497&
  • Destination Served :Valora
  • Nation : Rawlincia
  • Head of Operations : Will Kaiser
    [X] Dr. [] Mrs.

• Airport Type :
    [X] Very Major International Airport | [] Minor International Airport
  • Number of runways : 8
  • Weekly traffic : 800
  • Assigned Terminal : A2-A3
  • Assigned Gate(s) : Gate 11-14 C Wing
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [X] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [] Airport Hotel
    [] Airport Lounge Spaces | [X] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination :
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [X] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [X] Industry (Manufacturing) | [X] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : Over 1 million
  • Tourist & Business percentage :Unknown (based on number of visitors per year)

Please note, this will be a codeshare between you and Rawlincia Airways
I am a proud Christian.
Proud Founder of the Christian Liberty Alliance
Pro-Christianity, Conservative, Military
Neutral- Capitalism, LEGAL Immigration
Anti- Religion, Liberalism, Gay Marriage,Veganism,Socialism,Communism, Illegal Immigration
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
IATA Member
Founding member of the Kratos Alliance.

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:17 am

Rawlincia- Route Reply

Ms. Hyde,

Good day.

After being reviewed by the Department of Network Planning, your application's status remains on hold due to the following discrepancies:

• The disclaimer at the beginning of the application form has not been marked. This is understood as the Important Information and New Route Form sections not being read or understood.
  • A modification regarding you airport size ("very" major international airport) has been noted. Modifications to any of our application forms is strictly prohibited as stated in Important Information section - "All items requested must be filled in unless marked "optional." Modifications or omissions of any kind are not permitted."
  • An numbered estimate for the numbers of visitors per year (Sec 3, Item 3) is preferred instead of "over 1 million."
  • An estimated percentage for tourist and business passengers is required (Sec 3, Item 4). Please refer to the sample Route Form for an example.

Please edit your application, taking into consideration the discrepancies stated above. We will be making a second review after the necessary edits are made.

Also, in behalf of the Director of Partnerships and Alliances, we have noted your intention of a codeshare agreement between Cirdiana and Rawlincia Airways. This requires a separate application form and communique from Rawlincia Airways. However, we have already made an evaluation and concluded that Rawlincia Airways doesn't meet our standards for airline partnerships at the present time.

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Rawlincia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rawlincia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:37 am

[] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Airline Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airline : Rawlincia Airways
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=301229
  • Corporate Headquarters : (City) Valora
  • Nation : Rawlincia
  • Region : Sunalaya
  • President/CEO : Will Kaiser
    [X] Dr. [] Mrs.

SECTION 2 : Airline Information

• Alliance membership : None
  • Hub(s) : Valora Intercontinental Airport, Wyndham Metropolitan International Airport
  • Passengers flown per year (approximate) : 1 million
  • Number of destinations served : 5 listed more than 10 unlisted
  • Frequent flyer program : N/A
  • Airline subsidiaries : None
  • Airline subsidiaries included in partnership? : N/A

SECTION 3 : Partnership Benefits

• Mark the items you wish for Cirdiana and your airline to benefit from:
    [X] Reciprocal ticket sales
    [] Reciprocal lounge accessibility
    [N/A] Mutual recognition of passenger frequent flyer miles and travel benefits
    [] Mutual recognition of top-tier passenger frequent flyer status
    [X] Codeshare routes (to be discussed via telegram)

Last edited by Rawlincia on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a proud Christian.
Proud Founder of the Christian Liberty Alliance
Pro-Christianity, Conservative, Military
Neutral- Capitalism, LEGAL Immigration
Anti- Religion, Liberalism, Gay Marriage,Veganism,Socialism,Communism, Illegal Immigration
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
IATA Member
Founding member of the Kratos Alliance.

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Rawlincia

Good day Mr. Kaiser,

As previously stated in our first reply to your application, we have already made an evaluation and concluded that Rawlincia Airways doesn't meet our standards for airline partnerships at the present time. Should we find our standards for a partnership met in the future, we will be contacting you via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Alessa Harmon
Director of Partnerships & Alliances

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Val Halla
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:14 am

[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airport & IATA code : Almari International Airport, AIA
  • Storefront Link : N/A
  • Destination Served : Almari
  • Nation : Val Halla
  • Head of Operations : Gerdur Karinen
  • Title : Minister of Tourism
    [] Mr. [X] Ms.

• Airport Type :
  • Number of runways : 6
  • Weekly traffic : 650
  • Assigned Terminal : B
  • Assigned Gate(s) : Gate 1-5
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [X] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [X] Airport Hotel

• Population of Destination : 4,567,000
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 3,500,000
  • Tourist & Business percentage : Tourism 97% Business 3% (based on number of visitors per year)

LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Val Halla

Ms. Karinen,

Good day.

After being reviewed by the Department of Network Planning, your application has been accepted. The following routes and relevant info will be added to our network:

QRD - AIA vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Almari International, Val Halla)
QVR - AIA vv. (Port Victoria International, Cirdia - Almari International, Val Halla)

QRD - AIA vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x W, 1 x TH 1 x F, 1 x SA
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 930/931, CQ 932/933, CQ 934/935, CQ 936/937, CQ 938/939

QVR - AIA vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x W, 1 x F, 1 x SA
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 672/673, CQ 674/675, CQ 676/677, CQ678/679

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves

Last edited by Cirdia on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Sde Dov
Diplomat

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sde Dov » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:09 am

[x] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airport & IATA code : Earnest Thinley International Airport (SDV)
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=313120
  • Destination Served : Sde Dov
  • Nation : Sde Dov
  • Head of Operations : Anatoliy Chubkin
  • Title :
    [x] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type :
    [x] Major International Airport | [] Minor International Airport
  • Number of runways : 5
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week)
  • Assigned Terminal : Terminal 2
  • Assigned Gate(s) : Gate 13-14
  • Airport Facilities :
    [x] Jetways | [x] Refueling | [x] Catering | [x] Emergency Services | [x] Airport Hotel
    [x] Airport Lounge Spaces | [x] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination : 11.6 million
  • Major Industries :
    [x] Tourism | [x] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [x] Industry (Manufacturing) | [x] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 7 million
  • Tourist & Business percentage : 53% tourism, 47% business

Last edited by Sde Dov on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Sde Dov

Mr. Chubkin,

Good day.

QRD - SDV vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Earnest Thinley International, Sde Dov)
QVR - SDV vv. (Port Victoria International, Cirdia - Earnest Thinley International, Sde Dov)

QRD - SDV vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x TU, 1 x TH, 1 x SA
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 430/431, CQ 432/433, CQ 434/435

QVR - SDV vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x W, 1 x F
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 770/771, CQ 772/773, CQ 774/775, CQ 776/777

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves

Last edited by Cirdia on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:44 am

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Val Halla
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:22 am

• Airport Type :
    [] Major International Airport | [X] Minor International Airport
  • Number of runways : 2
  • Weekly traffic : 250
  • Assigned Terminal : A
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 3-9
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [X] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [X] Airport Hotel

• Population of Destination : 2,750,000
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 350,000
  • Tourist & Business percentage : Tourist 73% Business 27%

Please bear reference to location. Frostvale and it's surrounding areas have very cold and mountainous conditions, making a popular destination for snow related activities. Hence this application has been made in light of Cirdiana's new winter announcement.
Last edited by Val Halla on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:39 am

Val Halla

Ms. Karinen,

Good day.

QRD - VHC vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Val Halla Capital, Frostvale)

QRD - VHC vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x W, 1 x SA
  • Aircraft Used : Monteluci A350
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 916/917, CQ 918/919, CQ 920/921

Given the flight frequencies we have planned, we will only be requiring gate 3 for our operations. For any other concerns, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves

Last edited by Cirdia on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

British Hifax
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 am

[x] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airport : International Airport Of Queensland
  • IATA code : QSL
  • Storefront Link : (if available) https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 6&t=322156
  • Destination Served : Queensland
  • Nation : Colony of British Hifax
  • Head of Operations : Sir. Ismael Gonzalez
  • Title :
    [x] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type : Interational
    [x] Major International Airport | [] Minor International Airport
  • Number of runways : 3
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week) 100
  • Assigned Terminal : T1
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 10
  • Airport Facilities :

• Population of Destination : 3.145.329
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [X] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [X] Industry (Manufacturing) | [X] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year :
  • Tourist & Business percentage : (based on number of visitors per year) T: 60% B: 40%

P R I N C I P A D O....D E....H I F A X
Embassy Program | Royal Air | Principal Bank of Princetown | MoAA | Techint
M o n t e v i d e o , U r u g u a y

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:31 am

Val Halla

Mr. Gonzalez,

Good day.

QRD - QSL vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Queensland International, British Hifax)

QRD - QSL vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x W, 1 x SA
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 441/442, CQ 443/444, CQ 445/445

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves

Last edited by Cirdia on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:38 am

Due to a change in our flight numbering system, all flights numbers will be changed accordingly. Changes will take effect on December 13, 2014. Passengers who will be travelling after December 13 will be informed of the change in their flight numbers via email.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Thank you.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Numadsh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Numadsh » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:18 pm

The Nomad's Press
Working with literature since 1911

Addressed To Cirdiana Airways
From The NPN

On behalf of The Nomad's Press and the Nomadic People's of Numadsh, I (Director Harris Cornwall) would like to apply for a partnership with your airlines. The Nomad's Press is a bookstore-publisher and a library/archive company. It offers a wide variety of books, books of all genres and categories as well as DVDs (movies, documentaries or films).

The Nomad's Press can assist in your literary or paper-related needs such as fliers, coupons, paper flight schedules or announcements, posters and the like. The press can also assist in the souvenir departments (such as processing photos or cards) as well as offering any waiting customers or idle passengers something interesting to read. Our press's bookstores also includes libraries and archives (both physical documents and digital files).

It is in my hope, and in the NPN's hopes that you consider this proposal with good and meticulous thought. The submitted form can be found after this letter.

P.S. For any queries, please leave us a reply or a telegram

Compliments of the Director, Mr. Harris Cornwall
With greetings from the Master, Mr. Berry Punlee

[] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Business Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Company : The Nomad's Press
  • Storefront Link : www.nomadspress.com
  • Corporate Headquarters : Normandy, France
  • Nation : Numadsh
  • Region : Absolution
  • Business category :
    [] Hospitality [X] Other Business
  • Nature of Business : Literary services/sales
  • President/CEO : Harris Cornwall
  • Title : Director
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

The Nomad's Press (might reopen soon!)
In case I once more
Just disappear like before
(Refounded 04032024)

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:06 am

Numadsh

Good day Mr. Cornwall,

After careful evaluation of your company and its products, your application for a business partnership has been accepted. However, we would like to inform you that our printing needs are handled by companies established in the destinations we serve as part of our business and community sustainability programs. Our printing needs are also taken care of in Cirdia by companies under contract.

We would, however, take you up on your offer of archiving services. We are interested in partnering with you to create a digital backup of historical documents and memorabilia. We already have several archives, but would like to ensure the safety and security of the aforementioned items should one or more of our archives become compromised.

Should there be any other inquiries, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Maysilee Bancroft

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Aboveland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aboveland » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:22 pm

• Airport : Porthos International Airport
  • IATA code : POI
  • Storefront Link : porthosint.co.ab
  • Destination Served : Porthos, Aboveland
  • Nation : FDR of Aboveland
  • Head of Operations : Hugo Coxilette
  • Title :
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type : International
  • Number of runways : 5
  • Weekly traffic : N/A, just opened, expected to be >300
  • Assigned Terminal : 4
  • Assigned Gate(s) : D1-D5
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Airport Lounge Spaces | [] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination : 10,001,093
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [X] Industry (Manufacturing) | [X] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 2,320,612
  • Tourist & Business percentage : (based on number of visitors per year) T: 47% B: 53%
  • General direction from Cirdia :
    [] Northeast (Quadrant A) | [] Northwest (Quadrant B) | [] Southeast (Quadrant C) | [X] Southwest (Quadrant D)

Last edited by Aboveland on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
AUTONOMOUS TERRITORIES OF THE ABOVIAN UNION: Nykipiflugpuu

Home to Terho Talvela, three-time WGPC World Champion, and one-time WSRC World Champion

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade