NATION

PASSWORD

Cirdiana Airways - Quintessentially Original

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yokerin
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokerin » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:02 pm

[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

SECTION 1 : General Information

• Airport : Asgaard Soutte International Airport
  • IATA code : AAS
  • Storefront Link :http://hnick863.wix.com/asgaardairport (if available)
  • Destination Served : Asgaard
  • Nation : The Republic of Yokerin
  • Head of Operations : Geurl Hanss
  • Title :
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

SECTION 2 : Airport Information

• Airport Type :
    [X] Major International Airport | [] Minor International Airport
  • Number of runways : 4
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week)
  • Assigned Terminal : Terminal 4
  • Assigned Gate(s) : D42-D46
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [X] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [X] Airport Hotel
    [X] Airport Lounge Spaces | [X] Mass Transit Connections

SECTION 3 : Destination Information

• Population of Destination : 7.8 Million
  • General direction from Cirdia :
    [X] North | [] South | [] East | [] West
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [X] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 59.6 Million
  • Tourist & Business percentage : 60% Tourist, 40% Business(based on number of visitors per year)

Saltbridge
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Saltbridge » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:02 am

Respected Sir,

I am writing from iStudio™ Recording Company, which is a well-known music studio in the Saltbridge. We are keen to provide our services to your magnificent airlines. We are 14 year old company and we have numerous talented local and international artists.

We propose several best-selling albums of our company to be included in an accumulation of songs that can be relished in your aircraft. We are regarded as the best by our clients and it would be an honor to provide our services to you. We also provide online movie on demand services.

With Regards
Eric Xavier
Chief Executive Officer

iStudio™
Ventro Park, Oldwich
The Principality of Saltbridge
www.istudio.com.sb

[x] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Business Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Company : iStudio™ Recording Company
  • Storefront Link : www.istudio.com.sb
  • Corporate Headquarters : Oldwich
  • Nation : Saltbridge
  • Region : The Crown Federation of Recon
  • Business category : Entertainment
    [] Hospitality [x] Other Business
  • Nature of Business : Label Recording company
  • President/CEO : Eric Xavier
  • Title :
    [x] Mr. [] Ms.

Last edited by Saltbridge on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cirdia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:52 am

British Hifax

Mr. Houffman,

Good day.

Before evaluation of your airline partnership application may begin, the following changes to your applications must be made:

• The agreement stipulating that you have read our terms has not been marked. If you have not read the terms, we suggest you do so before marking this item.

We also strongly suggest that you consider entering into a codeshare agreement with Cirdiana to increase the number of destinations your passengers may access. This entails ALAS operating a route to Stanton, Cirdia in which passengers will disembark and take Cirdiana to further destinations. An example route is provided below.

• Route: Queensland International Airport, British Hifax -> Helsingberg International Airport, Vandelstein

Leg 1 : Queensland International Airport, British Hifax -> Andersen International Airport, Cirdia (Operated by ALAS)
    Leg 2 : Andersen International Airport, Cirdia -> Helsingberg International Airport, Vandelstein (Operated by Cirdiana)

We will be awaiting the changes specified and your decision regarding a codeshare agreement.

Sincerely yours,

Alessa Harmon
Director of Partnerships and Alliances

Nouvelle-Angouleme

Mr. Hanss,

Good day.

After being reviewed by the Department of Network Planning, your application has been accepted. The following routes and relevant info will be added to our network:

QRD - AAS vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Asgaard Soutte International, Yokerin)

QRD - AAS vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x W, 1 x TH, 1 x S
  • Aircraft Used : Monteluci A360
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 2545/2546, CQ 2547/2548, CQ 2549/2550

For any other concerns, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves
Director of Network Planning

Saltbridge

Mr. Xavier,

We thank you for your business application. After careful evaluation by the Department of Corporate Relations, we are pleased to announce your application has been accepted. As you will be contributing to our library of onboard entertainment, you will be working with our Department of Inflight Services. They will be responsible for the integration of the content you will be sharing with us on our entertainment systems.

For any inquiries, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Maysilee Bancroft
Director of Corporate Relations

"Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose, so then why are we destined to dream?"

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS
Cirdiana Airways | Avethera - Commercial Aviation Division | UniCarte

STOREFRONTS IN DEVELOPMENT
ICB | Adfinitas | Ambrosia | Vitreus | Travus

SHAME on those who create alts with the sole purpose to drive artificial demand. In real life, that's called market manipulation and is punishable by law.
Then again, this is a forum, but whatevs. Cheat if you want to. :3

British Hifax
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:30 am

[x] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Airline Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airline : ALAS
  • Storefront Link : http://ismadubaidoha.wix.com/alas
  • Corporate Headquarters : (City) Queensland
  • Nation : British Hifax
  • Region : New British Kingdom
  • President/CEO : Sir. Houffman
  • Title : Sir
    [] Mr. [] Ms.

SECTION 2 : Airline Information

• Alliance membership : (if available) ---
  • Hub(s) : Queensland International AAirport-Punta del este Mautone International Airport
  • Passengers flown per year (approximate) : 3.000.000
  • Number of destinations served : 3 Internationals and 6 regionals
  • Frequent flyer program : ---
  • Airline subsidiaries : (does not include catering services, logistics, etc.) ---
  • Airline subsidiaries included in partnership? : (If not all subsidiaries are included in the partnership plan, please specify the included subsidiaries below)
    []Yes []No []Partial inclusion

SECTION 3 : Partnership Benefits

• Mark the items you wish for Cirdiana and your airline to benefit from:
    [x] Reciprocal ticket sales
    [x] Reciprocal lounge accessibility
    [x] Mutual recognition of passenger frequent flyer miles and travel benefits
    [x] Mutual recognition of top-tier passenger frequent flyer status
    [x] Codeshare routes (to be discussed via telegram)

Last edited by British Hifax on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
P R I N C I P A D O....D E....H I F A X
Embassy Program | Royal Air | Principal Bank of Princetown | MoAA | Techint
M o n t e v i d e o , U r u g u a y

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:57 pm

The application above has already been approved. Please find the corresponding reply HERE
"Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose, so then why are we destined to dream?"

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

SHAME on those who create alts with the sole purpose to drive artificial demand. In real life, that's called market manipulation and is punishable by law.

Saltbridge
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Saltbridge » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Saltbridge Sun’s CEO Interview Series: Exclusive Interview with CEO of Cirdiana Airways, Ms. Helena Schreiber

Editor’s Note: This interview is part of Saltbridge Sun’s CEO interview series. Today we have, CEO of Cirdiana Airways, Ms. Helena Schreiber. Cirdiana is the flag carrier and largest airline in Cirdia serving more than 70 destinations, both internationally and domestically, from its hub at Stanton-Andersen International Airport.
Ms. Helena Schreiber

Helena Schreiber is a registered nurse, pilot, former flight attendant, and the CEO of Cirdiana Airways since 2013. Born in Stanton on April 14,1970, her childhood home provided a view Andersen International Airport, allowing her to watch planes as they took off and landed. Inspired by this, she made it her mission to work for the airlines.
She became a registered nurse in 1992 after graduating from the prestigious Stanton Medical University. During her studies, she learned how to speak German and French fluently. This proved to be an asset during when she become a Cirdiana flight attendant in 1994. In 1998, she began learning how to fly and worked her way up from commandeering small prop planes to jet aircraft. She then became the head of the Pilot's Department in 2006 and made an effort to learn more about the inner workings of Cirdiana by taking the time to visit other company divisions such as the Maintenance Department and Global Operations Center after her working hours. This made here very popular among Cirdiana's employees and her curiosity and willingness to learn caught the attention of then-CEO Travis Martin.
He began to mentor Helena and taught her all he knew, later revealing to her that he was training her to become his successor. Though hesitant, she took the challenge of leading Cirdiana and became Vice President of Operations in 2011. In November of 2013, Mr. Martin retired, leaving Cirdiana in the hands of Helena. Under her, Cirdiana blossomed and feedback from employees and passengers proved that the airline had never been better.
Today, Helena Schreiber is a happily married mother with 2 children. Aside from her duties as CEO of Cirdia's favorite airline, she also occasionally provides additional instruction to Cirdiana's flight attendants and pilots and holds classes at the National Institute of Aviation.

What’s the secret behind the rapid expansion of Cirdiana Airways?
Well, today, Cirdiana is in a great financial position and that means we have the resources to open up new routes to more destinations around the world. We send our passengers online surveys of where they'd want to see Cirdiana fly to and take that into account, along with research and studies from our Route Planning Department. About 5 years ago, we weren't doing so well so we were stuck with only a few routes. Thankfully, now we can expand.

What does loving the passenger entail?
As a former flight attendant who worked with passengers, I can say that loving a passenger is feeling what they feel - having empathy and being one step ahead in attending to their needs. When you have that, you can serve your passengers better and make them feel cared for and attended to. It's difficult in today's world with life moving at a really fast pace, but it's something we should all have. Not just in the airline industry, but also in everyday life. It allows you to be understanding of others and we incorporate that into our training programs.

Even though you’re spending money and expanding, the airline has remained profitable. How has that been achieved?
Aside from that, we also try to minimize costs, but never at the expense of safety...

Like I said, we're in a better financial position today than in the past, but we're also careful. We try to balance costs and benefits and really scrutinize if we'll be having a return on our investments. Aside from that, we also try to minimize costs, but never at the expense of safety or the promise of providing our employees with the salaries they rely on. If we see that we're losing money somewhere, we try to come up with a solution that would solve the root of the problem without affecting the company too much. For example, we've slashed our flight frequencies to destinations that don't have the demand and increase flights to those that have it. As much as possible, we'd like to have all our flights turning a profit and destinations with a weak demand just won't work.

Are you looking to expand in any particular markets?
We're looking into expanding our regional network and having a stronger customer base. The demand for regional travel is very high, but there's not a lot of flights from Cirdiana and other airlines going around, so we plan on doing something about that. As for the International market, we've teamed up with several other airlines through our membership in the GlobalOne Alliance that allows for more destination options through codeshare flights. This is also good for our finances since we only operate half the route while one of our partners operates the other half. It's like evenly splitting the bill for dinner.

What do you believe are the biggest challenges facing aviation in general and what are the potential solutions?
Basically, it's running a safe company, a sustainable and profitable company, the passenger experience, and the impact of aviation in our environment.

Let's start with safety. Safety is the utmost priority for all airlines. Flying is the safest way to travel and the various global aviation security agencies and airlines make sure it stays that way, but there are some situations that could quickly spiral out of control. What's worse is that these situations can come at any time. There's just no schedule for them. My belief is that to uphold safety, an airline should never, ever cut costs when it comes to maintenance, safety checks, and training. If Cirdiana has to cut costs, those areas are out of the question. That ensures that aircraft are always fit and ready for travel and that employees will stay calm, alert, and know what to do in case of an emergency or other sudden situation both on the ground and in the air. This has been Cirdiana's policy ever since the 70's. The result is that we've never has a crash or a major security problem since 1973.
Take care of your people and they will take care of your company

The next thing is keeping an airline sustainable and profitable. This is the tricky part. Many airlines - and I've seen it happen way too many times before - hemorrhage money and go bankrupt because they expanded too quickly, have bad management, or just simply couldn't keep up with the competition. Here at Cirdiana, we follow a principle. "Take care of your people and they will take care of your company." We treat our employees right, take notice of them and make them feel they have a purpose, and give them fair wages and benefits. In turn, they work well and are happy. Their happiness carries over when they interact with our passengers and our passengers feel happy because they received great service. Now that cycle goes on and on and improves the work environment and the passenger experience simultaneously. Basically, everyone's happy. But that might not be enough, so we also look to innovate and offer higher standards of comfort, along with being aggressive in our efforts to attract more people to fly Cirdiana. That, in turn, elevates our image and brand awareness and gains the trust and loyalty of our passengers. What follows is financial stability, provided that costs are kept in check like I explained awhile back.

Now closely related to what I just said is passenger experience. Our passengers like flying Cirdiana because we offer an experience in which people are people and not numbers. We treat each and every guest as a human being, regardless of what class they're in. In addition, we train our crews to "love the passengers" like I said earlier. We teach them to notice the little things passengers might appreciate and go beyond their call of duty to those who may need it. Along with that, we are constantly looking to provide better, or improve on, amenities and facilities our guests use. Two years ago, our Cerulean Lounges were very difficult to get around in if you were in a wheelchair because they had no ramps and few staff. Today, our disabled passengers can get around easily since the installment of ramps and the presence of additional staff who would be ready to assist with their needs. We also made some processes easier by introducing mobile boarding passes and check in processes. Surely enough, the lines at our counters became either shorter or moved faster. Sometimes, even both! With waiting times slashed, passengers' experiences were greatly improved.
We currently have 20 aircraft operating on biofuels and the positive results from data collected from their flights might see Cirdiana using biofuels completely in the future.

Finally, the impact of aviation on the environment is a constant issue. We're doing our part by phasing out our fleet of older, gas-guzzling aircraft and replacing them with more fuel efficient ones. We've also partnered with the Cirdian Biofuel Initiative to help provide alternative, cleaner fuel for our planes to use. We currently have 20 aircraft operating on biofuels and the positive results from data collected from their flights might see Cirdiana using biofuels completely in the future. We've also taken the initiative to use more energy-efficient lights and electronics in our daily operations including headquarters, the airport, and ticket offices and are utilizing various equipment and policies to help minimize garbage, water usage, and other forms of pollution.

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:15 pm

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitru » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:34 am

Destiny Vacations
110 Shore Boulevard, Ahckman, TW
United States of Zitru
Phone: 412-529-3378
Email: destinyvacations@tdc.com

January 11, 2015

Maysilee Bancroft,

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Rudolf Böhler, Destiny Vacations’ Business Executive. I am responsible for administrating communication between different international companies, to answer letters from both our customers and other companies and I am also responsible for the establishment, proposal and authorization of new business memberships into our program. As a part of the company’s executive team, I work closely with the president, chief executive officer and chief operations officer of the company, to maintain a high standard of leadership and accountability.

As mentioned above, part of my position as business executive is to establish, propose and authorize new business memberships to our program. Nevertheless, I recognized Cirdiana Airways as a rapidly expanding international airline, quickly becoming one of the world’s largest. I am writing to you today to propose that Cirdiana Airways becomes a member of the Destiny Vacations program. In the program, customers to Cirdiana can save money by booking via Destiny Vacations, especially by booking multiple transportation and hotel choices. Please not that by becoming a business member Cirdiana is not entering ownership through Destiny Vacations or The Destiny Company, but is simply agreeing to participate in the vacation program.

I would prefer to discuss the rest of the terms, if you accept my proposal, in a more private way. I am most certain this will benefit customers of both our companies, and both our companies themselves. I have enclosed a fully completed application with this letter, and I hope it has been filled out to your standards. If you choose not to accept my proposal, I completely understand and will not question your position. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Rudolf Böhler
Business Executive of Destiny Vacations

[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Business Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Company : Destiny Vacations
  • Storefront Link : www.destinyvacations.com
  • Corporate Headquarters : Ahckman
  • Nation : United States of Zitru
  • Region : Astyria
  • Business category :
    [] Hospitality [X] Other Business
  • Nature of Business : Travel agency owned by The Destiny Company
  • President/CEO : Michael F. Eisner
  • Title :
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:05 am

Saltbridge

Mr. Böhler,

After careful evaluation by the Department of Corporate Relations, we are pleased to announce your application for a business partnership with Cirdiana has been accepted. We are looking forward to further helping our passengers enjoy more options for a pleasant trip, and we feel that partnering with Destiny Vacations will help up achieve that.

Your company will be listed as an official partner during our next update.

Sincerely yours,

Maysilee Bancroft
Director of Corporate Relations

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Chavakia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chavakia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:30 am

[blocktext]
[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airport : New Manchester International Airport
  • IATA code : NMR
  • Storefront Link : (if available) None
  • Destination Served : New Manchester
  • Nation : Republic of Chavakia
  • Head of Operations : William Frederick Adler II
  • Title :
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type :
  • Number of runways : 2
  • Weekly traffic : 574
  • Assigned Terminal : 1
  • Assigned Gate(s) : A13- A17
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [X] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [X] Airport Hotel

[list][*]Population of Destination : 25,750,000
[*]General direction from Cirdia :
[X] North | [] South | [] East | [] West
[*]Major Industries :
[X] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [] Services (IT, Logistics)
[*]Visitors per year : 5,500,000- 7,500,000
[*]Tourist & Business percentage : 83% Tourist, and 17% Business
[align=center]Image
Last edited by Chavakia on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:23 am

Chavakia

Mr. Adler,

Good day.

After being reviewed by the Department of Network Planning, your application has been accepted. The following routes and relevant info will be added to our network:

QRD - NMR vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - New Manchester International Airport, Chavakia)

QRD - NMR vv.
  • Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x T, 1 x W, 1 x TH, 1 x S
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 2551/2552, CQ 2553/2554, CQ 2555/2556, CQ 2557/2558, CQ 2559/2560

For any other concerns, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves

Last edited by Cirdia on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Electrum Diplomatic Offices
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Electrum Diplomatic Offices » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 pm

OOC: Sorry for the stack of destinations like that :p

To: Alistair Greaves [Network Planning]

Dear Alistair Greaves,

We, the Electrum Airports Authority would be honoured if you served our four international airports in Electrum. We are currently in the acquiring airlines and destinations phase of our development, and would like to see some flights between Cirdia and Electrum, which will boost both our nation's economic output in terms of tourism, trade and business links. Below, I have signed some destination application forms for each of our four major centres, and we hope for a favourable response.

Should you accept this application, please go to this page here and order additional extras on behalf of your airline, including Airline Lounges, Booking Offices, Hangars/Engineering and Advertising (only complete the second half of each destination form, as that has been taken care of here).

Regards,
Max McGorky
Chief Executive Officer

OOC: You are free to route all responses to Max McGorky, and visitors per year counts only international visitors, not interstate, and flights per week are based on international flights.

• Airport : William Garter-Centralis International Airport
  • IATA code : CEN
  • Storefront Link : (if available) www.electrumairports.com/centralis
  • Destination Served : Centralis and Burnton
  • Nation : Electrum
  • Head of Operations : Ameerah Anif
  • Title :
    [] Mr. [X] Ms.

• Airport Type :
  • Number of runways : 3
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week) 133 (actual)
  • Assigned Terminal : C
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 1,3,5 (to be reviewed based on frequency)
  • Airport Facilities :

• Population of Destination : 12 million
    [] North | [] South | [X] East | [] West
  • Major Industries :
    [] Tourism | [X] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [X] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 10 million
  • Tourist & Business percentage : (based on number of visitors per year) 45% Business 55% Tourism

• Airport : Prescott International Airport
  • IATA code : PRS
  • Storefront Link : (if available) www.electrumairports.com/prescott
  • Destination Served : Prescott
  • Head of Operations : Cathy Hendriks
  • Title :
    [] Mr. [X] Ms.

• Airport Type :
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week) (Projected) - 110 (Actual) - 24
  • Assigned Terminal : B
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 3, 4 (to be reviewed based on frequency)
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [X] Airport Hotel
    [X] Airport Lounge Spaces | [] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination : 8 million
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 6.2 million
  • Tourist & Business percentage : (based on number of visitors per year) 10% Business 90% Tourism

• Airport : Hamilton Airport
  • IATA code : HAM
  • Storefront Link : (if available) www.electrumairports.com/hamilton
  • Destination Served : Hamilton
  • Head of Operations : Ferghus Hillmer
  • Title :
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type :
    [] Major International Airport | [X] Minor International Airport
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week) (Projected) - 90 (Actual) - 28
  • Assigned Terminal : C
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 4, 5 (to be reviewed based on frequency)
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [] Airport Hotel
    [X] Airport Lounge Spaces | [] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination : 6 million
  • Major Industries :
    [] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [X] Industry (Manufacturing) | [] Services (IT, Logistics) Note: It is a mainly mining based economy
  • Visitors per year : 2.5 million
  • Tourist & Business percentage : (based on number of visitors per year) 80% Business 20% Tourism

• Airport : Agri Skyport
  • IATA code : AGR
  • Storefront Link : (if available) www.electrumairports.com/agri
  • Destination Served : Agri
  • Head of Operations : Nicola Vasilevski
  • Title :
    [] Mr. [X] Ms.

• Airport Type :
    [] Major International Airport | [X] Minor International Airport
  • Number of runways : 1
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week) (Projected) - 70 (Actual) - nil
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 1 (to be reviewed based on frequency)
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Jetways | [X] Refueling | [] Catering | [X] Emergency Services | [] Airport Hotel
    [] Airport Lounge Spaces | [] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination : 5 million
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [X] Services (IT, Logistics) [
  • Visitors per year : 2.0 million
  • Tourist & Business percentage : (based on number of visitors per year) 50% Business 50% Tourism

Last edited by Electrum Diplomatic Offices on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Manager of Electrum Commerce: co-owner of Air Terranea, co-owner of Dream Games (thread) and manages the Electrum Airports Authority
Shocking at WorldVision
Electrum Statistics Office and Electrum Embassy Programme

Trevor Phillip Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trevor Phillip Enterprises » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:33 am

[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Airline Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airline : FlyUS Airlines
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=325831
  • Corporate Headquarters : 112 Columbus Avenue, Algonquin, Liberty City
  • Nation : The United States of America (Trevor Phillip Enterprises)
  • Region : GTA Forums
  • President/CEO : Lyle Cleethorpes V
  • Title :
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Alliance membership : GlobalOne Alliance
  • Hub(s) :
    Liberty City (Liberty State) -- Francis International Airport
    Los Santos (San Andreas) -- Los Santos International Airport
    Vice City (Florida) -- Escobar International Airport
    San Fierro (San Andreas) -- Easter Bay International Airport
  • Passengers flown per year (approximate) : 173,700,000 (2014)
  • Number of destinations served : 10 Domestic, 17 International.
  • Frequent flyer program : Yes (see storefront for details)
  • Airline subsidiaries : None.
  • Airline subsidiaries included in partnership? :
    []Yes [X]No []Partial inclusion

[X] Reciprocal ticket sales
    [] Reciprocal lounge accessibility
    [X] Mutual recognition of passenger frequent flyer miles and travel benefits
    [X] Mutual recognition of top-tier passenger frequent flyer status
    [X] Codeshare routes (to be discussed via telegram)

Last edited by Trevor Phillip Enterprises on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently being edited by Pablo Escobar since Thu Jul 09, 1983 10:37 am.
CALLING ALL ANTI-PONYISTS!
-∮ The Crumpet Cult ∮-

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:46 am

Electrum

Mr. McGorky,

Good day.

QRD - CEN vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Centralis International Airport, Electrum)

• Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x T, 1 x W, 1 x TH, 1 x F
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 2561/2562, CQ 2563/2564, CQ 2565/2566, CQ 2567/2568, CQ 2569/2570

QRD - PRS vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Prescott International Airport, Electrum)

• Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x W, 1 x TH, 1 x F, 1 x S
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 2571/2572, CQ 2573/2574, CQ 2575/2576, CQ 2577/2578

QRD - HAM vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Hamilton Airport, Electrum)

• Frequency : 1 x F
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 2579/2580

QRD - AGR vv. (Andersen International, Cirdia - Agri Skyport, Electrum)

• Frequency : 1 x M, 1 x W, 1 x SUN
  • Flight Numbers : CQ 2551/2552, CQ 2553/2554, CQ 2555/2556, CQ 2557/2558, CQ 2559/2560

For any other concerns, including your reply to this message, please contact me privately via telegram.

Sincerely yours,

Alistair Greaves

Trevor Phillips Enterprises

Mr. Cleethorpes,

As a member of GlobalOne, FlyUS is automatically made an airline partner of Cirdiana including other members of our alliance. As such, an application form for a partnership is optional. We will, however, take note of the benefits you wish for our passengers to take advantage of.

Sincerely yours,

Alessa Harmon
Director of Partnerships and Alliances

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:09 am

Eclipse Interactive Studios
291 Loki Drive
Altaris, Odinburgh 75494

www.EclipseInteractiveStudios.com

Dear Director of Corporate Relations Maysilee Bancroft,

Greetings I am Alexander Korsmo, CEO and owner of Eclipse Interactive Studios. I am very much interested in your company. In-flight games for airlines only for airline seat-mounted computer pad devices now available at Eclipse Interactive Studios. It also includes our specially developed Airscape Software which prevents disruption between game activity on airline seat-mounted computer pad devices and cockpit on-board computer systems. All our in-flight games are made with 3D graphics and user friendly. A complete listing of our In-Flight Games are listed at the Eclipse Interactive Studios storefront. New games are always announced when more are published ready for distribution. I hope you will consider our business offer to your airline of using our In-Flight games that your customers can use on your airline flights. I like to thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Alexander Korsmo
Eclipse Interactive Studios-CEO

• Company : Eclipse Interactive Studios
  • Storefront Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=325794
  • Corporate Headquarters : Altaris
  • Nation : Odinburgh
  • Region : Intergalactic Federacy
  • Business category : Self-Game Developer and Self-Game Publisher
    [] Hospitality [X] Other Business
  • Nature of Business : Console Games, Mobile Games, Online MMORPG games, In-Flight Games
  • President/CEO : Alexander Korsmo
  • Title : CEO
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cirdia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 am

The following applications are currently under review

• Odinburgh - Business Partnership Application Form

Applicants will be notified of their application status via telegram.

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS

Adracia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Adracia » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:42 am

[x] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airport : Adracan AIRWAYS
  • IATA code : AAW
  • Storefront Link : N/A
  • Destination Served : Adra Island
  • Nation : Adracia
  • Head of Operations : Fernando Alizier (Government)
  • Title :
    [x] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type :
    [] Major International Airport | [x] Minor International Airport
  • Number of runways : 1
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week) 4
  • Assigned Terminal : A
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 1, 2
  • Airport Facilities :
    [x] Jetways | [x] Refueling | [x] Catering | [x] Emergency Services | [] Airport Hotel
    [] Airport Lounge Spaces | [] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination : 30 million (As of 2015)
    [] North | [x] South | [] East | [] West
  • Major Industries :
    [x] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 2 million
  • Tourist & Business percentage : (based on number of visitors per year) 70% Tourism 30% Other Government Business

Last edited by Adracia on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are the most important person to me.

Everything about Adracia
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.74

Female, 13. Bisexual. Atheist American. MLP Fan. Epic logo/flag designer. TG me!

Pro: Free Will, LGBT, Egalitarianism, Individualism, Bronies, Democracy, Libertarianism, Bartering
Con: Slavery, Communism, War, Stereotyping, Racism, Exclusion, Dictatorships, Abortion

Sunlandic
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunlandic » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:15 pm

• Airport : New Ariel
  • IATA code : SNAI
  • Storefront Link : (if available)
  • Destination Served : New Persepolis, New Istanbul, New Cairo, New Damascus
  • Nation : Sunlandic
  • Destination Served : Port Victoria
  • Nation: Cirdia
  • Head of Operations : John Titor
  • Title : Aerospace Division Chief of the Imperial Space Foundation
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport : New Istanbul
  • IATA code : SNII
  • Destination Served : New Ariel, New Persepolis, New Cairo, New Damascus
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport : New Persepolis
  • IATA code : SNPI
  • Destination Served : New Ariel, New Istanbul, New Cairo, New Damascus
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport : New Cairo
  • IATA code : SNCI
  • Destination Served : New Ariel, New Persepolis, New Istanbul, New Damascus
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport : New Damascus
  • IATA code : SNDI
  • Destination Served : New Ariel, New Persepolis, New Istanbul, New Cairo
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type :
  • Number of runways : 10 each (4Km + length each, regularly de-iced)
  • Weekly traffic : (Total number of flights per week) 2,436,000 (Estimated total for a 7 day week)
  • Assigned Terminal : 10 each (You will be our sole airline for transit)
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 150 gates each
  • Airport Facilities :
    [X] Airport Lounge Spaces | [Pending] Mass Transit Connections

See: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=237729&start=1300#p22596669 for details

• Population of Destination : Averages between 30-250 million
    [] North | [] South | [X] East | [] West (our country is east of yours)
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [X] Industry (Manufacturing) | [X] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 19,000,800,000 Total
  • Tourist & Business percentage : (based on number of visitors per year) Roughly 98%

Cyrus Weapons - Non-Euclidean Weaponry (Meta AT) (OPEN) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=326131

Sunlandic's official currency is the GoldCoin (GLD), read more about it here http://gldcoin.com

Aboveland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aboveland » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:06 pm

To whom it may concern,
Arcticair has strived to deliver the best service and highest customer satisfaction of all airlines in it's two year lifespan. Now, Arcticair is interested to expand intenational presence and increase satisfaction by filling out the following form.
Hugo Coxilette, CEO.

[X] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "Airline Partnership Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airline : Arcticair
  • Storefront Link : arcticair.co.ab
  • Corporate Headquarters : Porthos, Aboveland(City)
  • Nation : Aboveland
  • Region : Nordic Lands
  • President/CEO : Hugo Coxilette
  • Title : CEO
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Alliance membership : N/A
  • Hub(s) : Porthos International Airport, Porthos, Aboveland; Rykinsivik International Airport, Rykinsivik, Vulkanas.
  • Passengers flown per year (approximate) : 21.1M
  • Number of destinations served : 5 (in process of expansion)
  • Frequent flyer program : N/A
  • Airline subsidiaries : Arcticair Regional
  • Airline subsidiaries included in partnership? :
    [X]Yes []No []Partial inclusion

[X] Reciprocal ticket sales
    [X] Reciprocal lounge accessibility
    [X] Mutual recognition of passenger frequent flyer miles and travel benefits
    [] Mutual recognition of top-tier passenger frequent flyer status
    [X] Codeshare routes (to be discussed via telegram)

AUTONOMOUS TERRITORIES OF THE ABOVIAN UNION: Nykipiflugpuu

Home to Terho Talvela, three-time WGPC World Champion, and one-time WSRC World Champion

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:34 pm

• Airport : Montréal Sir. Charles Merton Regimbault International Airport
  • IATA code : MTL
  • Storefront Link : N/A
  • Destination Served : Montréal
  • Nation : Royal Kingdom of Québec
  • Head of Operations : Leonard Chan-Diaby
  • Title : CEO, Montréal Airports
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type : Monteluci A350
  • Number of runways : 3
  • Weekly traffic : 10,000 flights/week (Total number of flights per week)
  • Assigned Terminal : Terminal 4
  • Assigned Gate(s) : 1
  • Airport Facilities :

• Population of Destination : Greater Montréal Area- 12 million people
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [X] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 15 million people
  • Tourist & Business percentage : Tourists: 65%, Business: 35%

WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Silkjd
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:22 am

• Airport :Silkjd City Or Kin Huai International Airport
  • IATA code :SJC
  • Storefront Link : (if available)see below
  • Destination Served : Silkjd City
  • Nation : Silkjd
  • Head of Operations : Mr. Kwok Chin-shek
  • Title :Chief Executive Officer of Silkjd Airport Authority
    [X] Mr. [] Ms.

• Airport Type :
  • Number of runways :3
  • Weekly traffic :16000 (Total number of flights per week)
  • Assigned Terminal : Terminal 3
  • Assigned Gate(s) : #333-#334
  • Airport Facilities :

• Population of Destination : 30 million
  • Major Industries :
    [X] Tourism | [X] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [] Industry (Manufacturing) | [X] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year :20,000,000
  • Tourist & Business percentage :45:55 (based on number of visitors per year)

Last edited by Silkjd on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:18 am, edited 9 times in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:19 am

error (old post, deleted by British Hifax)
Last edited by British Hifax on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Carabana
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:06 am

[x] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airport : Nueva Saldeana International Airport
  • IATA code : NVS
  • Storefront Link : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 6&t=329271
  • Destination Served : Nueva Saldeana
  • Nation : Carabana
  • Head of Operations : Leonardo De Lorenzi
  • Title : Head Of Foreign Airline Relations
    [x] Mr. [] Ms.

• Weekly traffic : 2000
  • Available Gate(s) : 10 Gates
  • Airport Facilities :
    [x] Jetways | [x] Refueling | [x] Catering | [x] Emergency Services | [x] Airport Hotel
    [x] Airport Lounge Spaces | [x] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination : 600,000,000
    [] North | [x] South | [] East | [] West
  • Major Industries :
    [x] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [x] Industry (Manufacturing) | [x] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : 400,000,000
  • Tourist & Business percentage : 60% Tourists 40% Business (based on number of visitors per year)

Carabanian Revolution: DPRC Victory
1st Carabanian Civil War: DPRC Victory
2nd Carabanian Civil War: CPRR Victory
Abandoned City Full Of Outcasts: Troops withdrawn from the Arnesby Republic
Tucana Islands Dispute: Victory

Information on the forums about Carabana may be outdated or incorrect, for accurate information about our nation, please consult our Official Factbook

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:52 pm

error (old post, deleted by British Hifax)
Last edited by British Hifax on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tabelidab
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tabelidab » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Recipient/Au: Alistair Greaves, Director, Network Planning
Sender/De: Geoffrey Prince, Cabinet Department Officer of Transportation
Subject/Content: Proposal for Route to Tabelidab

[ X ] I have read and understood the terms stipulated in the "Important Information" section and the "New Route Form" section. I am also aware that should I violate any of the aforementioned terms, this form is rendered void.

• Airport : Tabelidab International Airport
  • IATA code : TDB
  • Destination Served : All of Tabelidab, located in Villa Mora
  • Nation : Tabelidab
  • Head of Operations : Cabinet Department Officer of Transportation but delegated currently to the Deputy Terminal Manager of Terminal 2
  • Title :
    [ X ] Mr. Prince, Cabinet Department Officer of Transportation [ X ] Ms. Caldwell, Deputy Terminal Manager

• Weekly traffic : 8
  • Assigned Terminal : 2 (Alternatively Terminal B when dealing with Air Traffic)
  • Available Gate(s) : B4, B5
  • Airport Facilities :
    [ X ] Jetways | [ X ] Refueling | [ X ] Catering | [ X ] Emergency Services | [] Airport Hotel
    [] Airport Lounge Spaces | [ X ] Mass Transit Connections

• Population of Destination : 117,035
  • General direction from Cirdia : Southwest
    [] North | [ X ] South | [] East | [ X ] West
  • Major Industries :
    [ X ] Tourism | [] Commerce (Banking, Business) | [ X ] Industry (Manufacturing) | [ X ] Services (IT, Logistics)
  • Visitors per year : Over 29 million due to the airport
  • Tourist & Business percentage : 67% Tourist and 33% Business

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade