NATION

PASSWORD

Wolf Armaments [MT|Armaments|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:07 am

To: Government of New Astergea.
Subject: Application.
Encryption: High

To whom this may concern,

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to hear of your nation's willingness to open shipyards in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned shipyards shall be located in the specific location you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

To: Head General; United Tecdo Peandland.

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the supplies requested to improve your nation's defense. Your application for the selected products have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $31,374,000 NSD with your "Halloween Event" and "Returning Customer" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Wolf

The Republic of Vectors is starting the planning to end one of the greatest evil entities in the whole of the Nationstates world. In the near future, we shall march against REDACTED, to liberate their population from the true evils and inhumane treatments that are imposed by their cruel government. Surprisingly though, this particular nation is near the Republic of Vectors in terms of military might. So, we have come to you today to help us in our just cause, to help the right of humans and to free a population from torture and oppression!

Below attached is an order form for your products that we need to help the fight for light in a land shrouded in darkness

Name of purchaser: Republic of Vectors Forces Procurement Center
Name of country/organization/storefront: Republic of Vectors
The location/destination of shipments: Any Port of Entry within Vectors
The product(s) you wish to purchase:

DPR to following TRS Fomme Faust Rockets:
TRS-HE-Frag
TRS-DSM
TRS-Incendiary
TRS-BBR
TRS-Spatz
At 8,000,000,000$
=40,000,000,000$

The Spatz (Sparrow) Autonomous Smart Submunition (SASS)
X10,000
At 60,000$
=600,000,000$

SSM-7 Mk. 2C Missiles
X1,250
At 2,100,000$
=2,625,000,000$

SSM-7 Mk. 2A Block II Missiles
X2,000
At 2,800,000$
=5,600,000,000$

Nicaea Neutron Radiation Interceptor Missile
X55
At 15,000,000$
=825,000,000$

120 millimeter Pfeil Rocket
Incendiary 52,000$/40 rocket pods
X1,000 rockets=1,300,000$
Jammer 60,000/40 rocket pods
X1,000 rockets=1,500,000$
SPATZ 57,000$/40 rocket pods
X1,000 rockets=1,425,000$
HE-FRAG II 48,000$/40 rocket pods
X1,000 rockets=1,200,000$
DSM 56,000$/40 rocket pods
X1,000 rockets =1,400,000$
Total for Pfeil 120mm
=6,825,000$

220 millimeter Pfeil Rocket
Incendiary 34,000$/20 rocket pods
X1000 rockets = 1,700,000$
SPATZ 37,000$/20 rocket pods
X1,000 rockets =1,850,000$
HE-FRAG II 32,000$/20 rocket pods
X1,000 rockets =1,600,000$
DSM 36,000$/20 rocket pods
X1,000 rockets =1,800,000$
Total for Pfeil 220mm
=6,950,000$

For a subtotal of; 49,650,000,000$
Minus discount of 7%
For a Grand Total of; 46,174,500,000$

Please list any/all discounts you may have: Ten Billion or More Discount (5%), Native Supply Discount (2%) =7%
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Haste in creating these products is greatly appreciated. While quality is never to be overlooked, training on these systems should start as soon as possible, and that all depends on Wolf Armaments.

Please consider helping the Supernation in our fight for human rights and the protection of the oppressed. With your help, we become one step closer to victory.

Sincerely,
-Republic of Vectors Force Procurement Center.
Last edited by Republic of Vectors on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009

Postby Noders » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:38 am

Name of country: The Allied States Of Noders
Are you alright with factories manufacturing firearms, ordinances, ammunition, aircraft, and armored vehicles? If not, please list which you're not; if you're alright with all manufactured items then please leave a 'N/A' (a list of products is located bellow): N/A
How many factories do you wish opened?: 980
Location of factories (specifically, province/town/other area): Manufacturing Sector 5 Coastal Development Area
Has your nation opened up facilities before? Please name what type(s) of facilities have been opened in your country in the past (this helps me identify anyone who wants to add to their already existing space on the lists):N/A
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as laws/concerns/information/etc.: Would Prefer Upper management to be originally drawn from your nation then phased out as more facilities come online
Last edited by Noders on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:56 pm

To: Republic of Vectors Forces Procurement Center; Republic of Vectors.
Subject: Applications.

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide domestic production rights requested to empower your manufacturing and nation's defense. Your application has been accepted; engineers shall be dispatched to your manufacturing facilities to ensure product quality until a time determined unneeded. Additionally, your other application to purchase products has also been accepted - said products shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $16,074,149,000 with your "Over Ten Billion", "Returning Customer", and "Native Supply" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

OOC: If you're wondering why the price is so different than what you were expecting it's because you made various mistakes throughout your application, including using the DPR price with all models of the TRS, odd listing of prices for items you weren't buying (you listed rocket pods even though you didn't buy any from what I saw), and you forgot to add a third discount. In the future, I request you (and other customers) to make listing products you're interested in purchasing simple by just naming the exact product/model/variant you want and how many you wish to acquire. Naming all the prices for things you're not even getting can lead to confusion where you can either get overcharged or undercharged. For example, if you want Pfeil 120mm Rockets, you list something like "Pfeil 120mm Rockets: 100 Incendiary." or something along those lines. If you insist on listing the rocket pod's price you mite end up confusing me because I need to assess if you're actually wanting rockets or rocket pods; this was the case here because I spent longer than needed because I thought you originally wanted rocket pods and not rockets. Thank you.

OOC: Noders, I request that you lower your number of manufacturing plants to the hundreds at least before I accept it. I'll check back later to see if you've lowered the number, or you can TG/post whenever you've made an edit. Im happy you want so many, but I at least want to have a somewhat reasonable limit to how many people can have.

On an additional note, I apologize for the longer wait than usual this time. Yesterday was... long. Had to make a large breakfast, went to get in line for a good haircut, donated double-red blood cell right after that, and then I waited like 2 hours or longer (the line itself was literally an hour long) to vote early. By time I got home I just didn't want to do anything online because I wasn't feeling good from the donation + not keeping myself healthy after the fact. I pretty much stuffed my face and passed out right after I got home.

Oh, and if you've not noticed yet (im not sure if it's up or not since it keeps going up and down whenever I look) the header picture I used for years now has finally gone down in the previous responses made in the past. This is because that image was hosted on TinyPic and not my current host Imgur. Months back I switched to Imgur because TinyPic was annoying me for various reasons (things like quality, schemes the site was trying to pull, and problems with pictures there to name a few), but as you can tell I was too lazy to actually swap over the old logo I still use for the header in responses to Imgur - well, at least until this post anyways. So I ended up waiting to see how long it would take before the image would actually go down (I had problems with images going down on TinyPic all the time, hence one of the larger reasons I moved) - it lasted much longer than I expected it to, years in fact, so im well surprised this day actually came (lol). So if anyone is curious why you're going to be seeing those ugly broken image tags on responses before this very response, it's because im a lazy SOB who felt like waiting to see how long it would last before I had to upload a new version of the logo - well, that and im not going to edit 40 pages worth of responses, that'd be unreasonable.
Last edited by Common Territories on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Impireacht
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Impireacht » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:58 am

Name of purchaser: Impirean Bureau of Defence
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): Impireacht
The location/destination of shipments: Rathad Naval Base
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase; if purchasing a package (or packages), please list the full name and how many you would like to purchase:
Wolf Armaments Grenade Supply x2 (2.5 Billion)
Wolf Armaments National Ammo Supply x1 (8,000,200,000 NSD)
Small Arms Package x1 (10,330,200,000 NSD)
Mechanized Division Package x5 (7,002,500,000 NSD)
Marine Regiment Package x1 (4,920,900,000 NSD)
Light Carrier Group x2 (45 Billion NSD)
Artillery Regiment Package x100 (450,060,000 NSD)
Air Calvary Regiment x1 (1,060,600,000 NSD)
Wolf Fang Multipurpose Tool x1,000,000 (150,000,000 NSD)
Verteidiger Tactical Vest Complete x1,000,000 (2,000,000,000 @ 2000 NSD Ea.)
Garnele CVLN x1 (4 Billion NSD)
Heavy Lift Adler Helicopter x10 (330,000,000 NSD)
"Doggy Bag" MRE Ration Skid x10 (2,800,000 NSD)

Total: $90,594,890,000 NSD

Please list any/all discounts you may have. Consult this list if needed. If your discount(s) is/are not stated and missed, your risk of missing savings increase. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s):
Returning Customer
Over 10 Billion

Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: We need to spend what's left of our military budget before the end of the year, and have been considering an overhaul to our military for some time anyways.
Last edited by Impireacht on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:47 pm

To: Impirean Bureau of Defence; United Kingdom of Impireacht.

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the equipment and supplies requested to improve your nation's defense. Your application for the selected products and packages have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $108,196,476,000 NSD with your "Returning Customer", "Over Ten Billion", and "Over One Hundred Billion" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Independent State of Pridusia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State of Pridusia » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Name of purchaser: Field Marshal Ernst Feder
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): Independent Republic of Pridusia
The location/destination of shipments: Blofeld, Pridusia
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase; if purchasing a package (or packages), please list the full name and how many you would like to purchase:
DPR for Heavy Lift Transport Adler Helicopter
DPR for Anakonda Attack Helicopter
DPR for Kondor Multirole Helicopter
DPR for Panzerfaust-11
DPR for HMS-15 Armbrust 155 mm Heavy Mortar
DPR for all shells

Please list any/all discounts you may have. Consult this list if needed. If your discount(s) is/are not stated and missed, your risk of missing savings increase. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s):
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:
These arms will be utilized to defend our borders from Ardokian aggression and to help us achieve national autonomy,my.
Last edited by Independent State of Pridusia on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pridusia is fictional Prussian based state.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:01 am

To: Field Marshal Ernst Feder; Government of the Independent Republic of Pridusia.

Dear Mr. Feder,

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide domestic production rights requested to empower your manufacturing and nation's defense. Your application has been accepted; engineers shall be dispatched to your manufacturing facilities to ensure product quality until a time determined unneeded. Your total cost will arise to $327,250,000,000 with your "Over Ten Billion" and "Over One Hundred Billion" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

United Tecdo Peandland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Tecdo Peandland » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:09 pm

To: Wolf Armaments

Name of purchaser:Alexander
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): United Tecdo Peandland
The location/destination of shipments: Urshuck, National Building
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase; if purchasing a package (or packages), please list the full name and how many you would like to purchase: 1 Army Start up Package
Please list any/all discounts you may have. Consult this list if needed. If your discount(s) is/are not stated and missed, your risk of missing savings increase. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s): Returning Customer!
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Several wars we're involved in require more resources.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:53 am

To: Alexander; United Tecdo Peandland.

Dear Mr. Alexander,

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the equipment and supplies requested to improve your nation's defense. Your application for the selected package has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $88,104,500,000 NSD with your "Returning Customer", "Over Ten Billion", and "Over One Hundred Billion" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:51 am

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

It's the Christmas season once again folks! This will be Wolf Armament's third year in business, and what a wild ride it has been since then. Wolf Armaments started out selling some sloppy small arms I made for my PMC and country, and then I tried my hand in other products. Man was the art unoriginal and often bad back then (:P). Well these last few years of practice and experience have really grown on me, from making this storefront better to improving my skills in art/writing. I can't thank customers enough for making Wolf Armaments a successful storefront, an arms manufacturer in a sea of mostly other arms makers. GE&T is an economic battlefield, im just happy to have made it out alive, so have success humbles me and inspires me to continue my goals on NS. It's been a long road but an enjoyable one for sure - I hope this road doesn't end any time soon as Wolf Armaments continues to grow and evolve over time.

To once again thank our customers and celebrate this holiday season, Wolf Armaments will host a discount event this winter! All sales will have a "Winter Event" discount, cutting 25% off all final bills. This discount event will go on till the end of Christmas day (Sunday at 11:59 PM, December 25th). Although I hoped this year would bring us to my $20 Trillion profit goal, it's clear that wont be happening this year; I namely blame myself for being distracted and not hunting for more sales. But we can still hit $10 Trillion if customers new and old take advantage of our discount event and make purchases; customers will save money on their purchases and we'll hit an important profit goal at the same time! We're currently $2,223,129,073,435 NSD from reaching that $10 Trillion goal line. So lets work to meet that goal together!

Lastly. I wish everyone a happy, and safe, holiday season. As you enjoy your winter breaks and time with your families, don't forget to look back on this year to give thanks for everything you have. There are people out there, like myself, who've lost much of their family these past few years - so please enjoy your time together with your friends and family and remember to be thankful for everything you have in life. There are people who have no home, who suffer in this world, and who don't have the opportunities many of us have - we must give thanks for what we have and try to give back to our communities any way we can. Donations (money or other), food drives, church events (or other religious events/traditions), giving blood (something I do a lot), whatever it may be, please consider doing something to give back to the world and give opportunity for those not so fortunate. But for now, from myself to everyone of you, please have a safe and merry holiday season.

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2014

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:39 am

Name of purchaser: Lesser Aegea Colony, Department of Defence
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): The Vionna-Frankenlischian Colony of Lesser Aegea
The location/destination of shipments: Port Raphael, Lesser Aegea
  • 100,000x AK-110 Assault Rifle + 1 million rounds of ammunition
  • 500,000x SM Stinger PDW + 5 million rounds of ammunition
  • 200,000x ASG Hirsh Automatic Shotgun + 1.5 million shells
  • 30,000x LSW Mare SAW + 1 million rounds of ammunition
  • 4,000x Speer-SMATGM
  • 40x Boar SPG + 250,000 rounds each of HE, HEAT, Smoke and Chemical ammunition
  • 80x Feurig 2 MBT + 80 shells per tank
Please list any/all discounts you may have. Consult this list if needed. If your discount(s) is/are not stated and missed, your risk of missing savings increase. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s): Small Population (Lesser Aegea has a population of almost four million colonists), Native Supply, Returning Customer, 25% Discount Event
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Outfitting the newly raised colonial forces.
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Commissar of Revolutionary Action of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST CONGRESS
Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 am

Greetings from the Supernation of the Republic of Vectors!

We return once again in the name of international peace, we are currently undergoing Armed Forces restructuring and we wish to deploy more Wolf Armaments systems with our forces.
Below attached is an order for your consideration to fulfil our needs this time around.

Name of purchaser: Republic of Vectors Forces Procurement Center
Name of country/organization/storefront: Republic of Vectors
The location/destination of shipments: Any Port of Entry within Vectors
The product(s) you wish to purchase:

X50,000 ASG Hirsch Automatic Shotgun

X2,000 Turret Mount Gatling (SMJ-TMG)

DPR to the BAR APC, TD and IFV

DPR HMS-15 Armbrust (Heavy Mortar System Crossbow)

DPR to Slingshot Missile VBL, ALU, PLU

X2,000 Lanze Missiles
X6,000 Lanze-LRD Missiles
X6,000 Lanze-LRBD Missiles
X6,000 Lanze-LROD Missiles

Please list any/all discounts you may have. 25% Event, Returning Customer Discount, One Hundred Billion or more Discount, Native Supply Discount. (I don't know if the discounts stack, you can sort through that)

Please consider this order,
-Republic of Vectors Armed Forces Procurement Center
Last edited by Republic of Vectors on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:35 am

To: Lesser Aegea Colony, Department of Defence.

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the equipment and supplies requested to improve your nation's defense. Your application for the selected products have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $1,800,780,960 NSD with your "Returning Customer", "Native Supply", "Small Population", and "Winter Event" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

To: Republic of Vectors Forces Procurement Center.

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the equipment and supplies requested to improve your nation's defense; additionally, we are also happy to provide domestic production rights requested to empower your manufacturing and nation's defense. Your application for the selected products and DPR licenses have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location; engineers shall be dispatched to your manufacturing facilities to ensure product quality until a time determined unneeded. Your total cost will arise to $124,846,400,000 NSD with your "Returning Customer", "Over Ten Billion", "Over One Hundred Billion", "Native Supply", and "Winter Event" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments
Last edited by Common Territories on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redshield Foundation
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Redshield Foundation » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Name of purchaser: James Redshield
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): Redshield Foundation
The location/destination of shipments: the Island of Concealed Aaron.
10 Kondor Multirole Helicopter
10 Blackfly UAV
10 Heavy Lift Transport Adler Helicopter
4 Anakonda Attack Helicopter
400 Panzerfaust-11
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Thank you.
Last edited by Redshield Foundation on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:16 pm

To: James Redshield; Redshield Foundation.

Dear Mr. Redshield,

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the equipment and supplies requested to improve your nation's defense. Your application for the selected products have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $603,000,000 NSD with your "Winter Event" discount. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Valersey
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valersey » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Name of country: Valersey
Are you alright with factories manufacturing firearms, ordinances, ammunition, aircraft, and armored vehicles? If not, please list which you're not; if you're alright with all manufactured items then please leave a 'N/A' (a list of products is located bellow): Yes
How many factories do you wish opened?: 2
Location of factories (specifically, province/town/other area): Villadeco and Romacci, Monteprato Province ([url]both near the center of Number 10 on this map[/url]
Has your nation opened up facilities before? Please name what type(s) of facilities have been opened in your country in the past (this helps me identify anyone who wants to add to their already existing space on the lists): No
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as laws/concerns/information/etc.: As with all foreign companies moving to Valersey, the Valersian government will fund 35% of primary construction projects and your company will receive a 45% tax cut from our already low corporate tax rates, as long as at least 25% of employees are native to Valersey or live in the province where the facility is operating.
This is more than just a phase, love
Shooting stars all break up

VBN BREAKING NEWS @VBNBreaking - Ignacio Aito hints at snap elections for next December if Democrats and People's Party continue blocking all Revival Party legislation | Partigiano end Atletica's 9 derby win streak to win the Valersian Premier League | Ignacio Aito's approval rating hits 65%, the highest since Lena Guererrio left office | Costa Centrale State Senate forms government for the first time since October, with Leonardo Zini (PVG) continuing as Governor, and the PVG forming government with the Liberal Party, Freedom Party and Green Party|

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:50 pm

To: Government of Valersey.

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to hear of your nation's willingness to open manufacturing plants in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned manufacturing plants shall be located in the specific location you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Great Thrace
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Thrace » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:43 am

Name of purchaser: General Emilie Arexius
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): The Empire of Great Thrace
The location/destination of shipments: Seuthopolis Army Base III
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase; if purchasing a package (or packages), please list the full name and how many you would like to purchase: 1,000x AR Scorpion Generation One Assault Rifle
100x Fang Sniper System
500x SM MP5E

Please list any/all discounts you may have. Consult this list if needed. If your discount(s) is/are not stated and missed, your risk of missing savings increase. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s): Small Nation/Population Discount
Thracian Military recruiting campaign is underway, enlist now!||Thracian tanks are being developed.||Rebel group 'New Freedom' has been formed and is fighting Thracian authorities.

Empress Erin Rhesus
She's a very skilled military commander and is a pretty light ruler. 21 years old.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gre ... /id=743647

The Tyrannosaurids wrote:4/10, unless it in the middle of a lightning storm, then 7/10

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:51 pm

To: General Emilie Arexius; Empire of Great Thrace.

Dear Mr. Arexius,

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the equipment requested to improve your nation's defense. Your application for the selected products have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $1,295,000 NSD with your "Small Nation" and "Winter Event" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

OOC: I just want it clear for the record, and for my own record keeping (sorta) that for the past day or so (whenever I last accepted my previous order, the one previous to this post's acceptance) I made an error in the finance section. If anyone was paying attention between my last order and a few minutes before this post, in the hundreds of millions slot under 2016 there were four, not three, numbers; my best guess is that while entering in the profit from said previous order, my finger slipped and hit a second number by mistake - and of course I was too stupid to notice the mistake until just now while entering in the stat update for this post's order. Though now that I think about it, it was actually up for longer since my last app was a manufacturing plant post... Anyways, the stat was "1218" when I found it, and after making long attempts at remembering the the previous stat entry, I decided it was likely I hit "1" and the "2" was entered in as well at the same time. Now I can't fully remember what the stat was/should have been, nor do I really have a way to counting it without going through all of my orders this past year; it's not the biggest ordeal so I wont go through all said records, and my feeling is is that using the smallest possible option will even out this mistake. I don't want to give myself a wrong number let alone an unfair one, so I chose the option that if wrong shorts me one hundred million NSD - not the end of the world obviously. Im making this post just so everyone who had noticed is aware of the situation and those who weren't able to see it that im not trying to hide some random mistake I've made in my finances. With that said, I apologize for the mistake and will do my best to avoid such future mistakes - I take these kinds of things seriously, hence why I keep a stat section for all to see. Im proud to maintain the stats this storefront produces, so I want to do my best in making sure they're completely accurate and not in anyway corrupted.
Last edited by Common Territories on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Thrace
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Thrace » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Name of purchaser: Empress Erin Rhesus
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): The Empire of Great Thrace
The location/destination of shipments: Central AFB
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase; if purchasing a package (or packages), please list the full name and how many you would like to purchase: 10x Bartgeier Multirole Fighter
20x Blackfly UAV GAU
10x Blackfly UAV MU
5x Haifisch DDG
Please list any/all discounts you may have. Consult this list if needed. If your discount(s) is/are not stated and missed, your risk of missing savings increase. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s): Small Nation/Population Discount, Returning Customer Discount, Over Ten Billion Discount

Name of country: The Empire of Great Thrace
Are you alright with factories manufacturing firearms, ordinances, ammunition, aircraft, and armored vehicles? If not, please list which you're not; if you're alright with all manufactured items then please leave a 'N/A' (a list of products is located bellow): N/A
How many factories do you wish opened?: 5
Location of factories (specifically, province/town/other area): 2 in Seuthopolis, 2 in Apulon, 1 in Datos
Has your nation opened up facilities before? Please name what type(s) of facilities have been opened in your country in the past (this helps me identify anyone who wants to add to their already existing space on the lists): No.
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as laws/concerns/information/etc.:
Thracian Military recruiting campaign is underway, enlist now!||Thracian tanks are being developed.||Rebel group 'New Freedom' has been formed and is fighting Thracian authorities.

Empress Erin Rhesus
She's a very skilled military commander and is a pretty light ruler. 21 years old.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gre ... /id=743647

The Tyrannosaurids wrote:4/10, unless it in the middle of a lightning storm, then 7/10

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:56 pm

To: Empress Erin Rhesus; Empire of Great Thrace.
Subject: Applications.

Dear Mrs. Rhesus,

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the equipment requested to improve your nation's defense. Your application for the selected products have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $8,621,550 NSD with your "Small Nation", "Over Ten Billion", "Returning Customer", and "Winter Event" discounts. Additionally, we are happy to hear of your nation's willingness to open manufacturing plants in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned manufacturing plants shall be located in the specific location you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:10 am

Name of purchaser: Acadian Military
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies):Republican Kingdom of Acadia
The location/destination of shipments:Wallace, Acadia
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase; if purchasing a package (or packages), please list the full name and how many you would like to purchase: 3 Small Arms Supply Packages, 4 Mechanized Regiment Packages, 3 Armored Regiment Packages, 1 Marine Regiment Package, 2 Light Carrier Groups, 1 Tank Ammo Supply Package, and 1 Artilery Regiment Package
Please list any/all discounts you may have. Consult this list if needed. If your discount(s) is/are not stated and missed, your risk of missing savings increase. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s): Native Supply Package, Ten Billion or More Discount, One-Hundred Billion Or More Discount
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:45 pm

To: Acadian Military; Republican Kingdom of Acadia.

Thank you for your application to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests - to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your country's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your country with the equipment and supplies requested to improve your nation's defense. Your application for the selected packages have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $120,212,568,000 NSD with your "Returning Customer", "Native Supply", "Over Ten Billion", "Over One Hundred Billion", and "Winter Event" discounts. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Dalos
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalos » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:49 am

Name of purchaser: Dalosian Ministry of Defence
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): The Republic of Dalos
The location/destination of shipments: Ozerki
100 Army Packages
1 Wolf Armaments National Ammo Supply Package
1 Wolf Armaments Tank Ammo Supply
1 Wolf Armaments Grenade Supply
100 Small Arms Supply Package
1 Artillery Regiment Package
50 Armoured Regiment Packages
1 Marine Regiment Package
50 Air Calvary Regiment Packages

Please list any/all discounts you may have. Consult this list if needed. If your discount(s) is/are not stated and missed, your risk of missing savings increase. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s): Ten Billion Or More Discount (5%) - One-Hundred Billion Or More Discount (10%)
Last edited by Dalos on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade