NATION

PASSWORD

Wolf Armaments [MT|Armaments|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Wolf Armaments Factory Bundle Event!

Congratulations to Isab: You are the third winner of the weekly Factory Bundle Event. Your nation having a factory/(ies) has made you eligible to this weekly event. The winners, like you, are chosen every Monday at complete random and have until Friday night before Saturday to claim their prize. What is the prize? Your nation can now choose up to five package deals and will have your final price cut in HALF. Your Half Off deal is a way to thank you and other nations with our manufacturing plants for allowing us to expand in their communities. You will also receive every possible discount except for the "ten billion or more" discount.

If you are interested in winning this Half Off Event next Monday then you can fill out a form to open a factory/factories in your country to make you eligible to win. Factory holders are chosen at random to win using various lottery means, so good luck next Monday in the choosing. A factory establishment form will be located bellow for your added leisure.You have until Friday night Isab to claim your prize discount; happy shopping and have a safe and secured day!

Manufacturing Plant Opening Form
Code: Select all
[b]Name of country:[/b]
[b]Are you alright with factories manufacturing firearms, ordinances, ammunition, and armored vehicles? If not, please list which you're not; if you're alright with all manufactured items then please leave a 'N/A':[/b]
[b]How many factories do you wish opened?:[/b]
[b]Location of factories (specifically, province/town/other area):[/b]

Garbhaty
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Garbhaty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Name of purchaser: The Republic of Garbhaty
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): The Republican Armed Forces
The location/destination of shipments: Garbhaty City
The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase: 1 Small Arms Package, 1 Wolf Armaments National Ammo Supply, 10 Feurig-2 Large Packages
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank):

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:48 pm

To: Republican Armed Forces; The Republic of Garbhaty.
Subject: Order application.
Encryption: High

To whom this may concern,

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide needed vehicles and tools for your nation's defense. Your application for the following packages has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will, with the addition to your 'ten billion +' five percent discount, arise to $17,803,000,000 NSD. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Dear Wolf Armaments,
I, Acharastan, am a founding member of the Organization IGDA, which was first established to prevent the nation Gilneas from sending out nuclear weapons. We fought with small, cheap weapons and eventually defeated them. Today we are an alliance that supports one-another and functions in a similar way to NATO. I am the nation in charge of supporting all IGDA troops with weapons, vehicles, bases, etc. and I was looking to bulk us our troops. After searching for storefronts to buy weapons from, I looked at your products and decided they were the best for our organization. So with the combind funds of 4 nations, I send you the following order.

Name of purchaser: Acharastan
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): IGDA alliance
The location/destination of shipments: North Arch Bay, Acharastan
The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase: 1 AR Scorpion Massive Pack

The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase: 1 Wolf Armaments National Ammo Supply

The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase: 1 Schildkrote Invasion Package

The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase: 1 Hollenhund Small Package

The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase: 1 Entlien CERV Small Package

Total Cost: $8,719,000,000
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:48 pm

To: The Empire of Acharastan; IGDA alliance.

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your alliance with the needed weapons and vehicles to defend its member nations, and we're happy you chose us over other prominent distributors. Your application for the following packages has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will arise to $8,819,000,000 NSD. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

OOC: In the future, you do not need to make so many applications per package item; one application is enough, just simply list the packages under what you want along with how many. Saves you a lot more time and makes it easier too :) Thanks for your purchases!
Last edited by Common Territories on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Common Territories wrote:

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your alliance with the needed weapons and vehicles to defend its member nations, and we're happy you chose us over other prominent distributors. Your application for the following packages has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will, with the addition to your 'ten billion +' five percent discount, arise to $8,819,000,000 NSD. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

OOC: In the future, you do not need to make so many applications per package item; one application is enough, just simply list the packages under what you want along with how many. Saves you a lot more time and makes it easier too :) Thanks for your purchases!

Ooc: my bad. I didn't notice the s because of my ADD. Side note, how come I got the discount? I only purchased 8 billion, not 10?
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Acharastan wrote:

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your alliance with the needed weapons and vehicles to defend its member nations, and we're happy you chose us over other prominent distributors. Your application for the following packages has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will, with the addition to your 'ten billion +' five percent discount, arise to $8,819,000,000 NSD. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Ooc: my bad. I didn't notice the s because of my ADD. Side note, how come I got the discount? I only purchased 8 billion, not 10?

OOC: You did not get any discounts. I would know if you did get any of the discounts available. You do not qualify for any either as far as I can count from this one purchase. I checked my math and it's all in order.

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Acharastan wrote:Ooc: my bad. I didn't notice the s because of my ADD. Side note, how come I got the discount? I only purchased 8 billion, not 10?

OOC: You did not get any discounts. I would know if you did get any of the discounts available. You do not qualify for any either as far as I can count from this one purchase. I checked my math and it's all in order.

Ooc: you said I get a discount on your post.
JE SUIS CHARLIE

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Acharastan wrote:

Ooc: you said I get a discount on your post.

OOC: ... :meh: ugh. Yea that's my bad sorry. I was still thinking over the previous order and must have included without even thinking about it. My honest mistake lol. The math is still right and everything else seems to check out though. So I apologize for the mistake on my part; I will be more careful in the future.

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Acharastan wrote:Ooc: you said I get a discount on your post.

OOC: ... :meh: ugh. Yea that's my bad sorry. I was still thinking over the previous order and must have included without even thinking about it. My honest mistake lol. The math is still right and everything else seems to check out though. So I apologize for the mistake on my part; I will be more careful in the future.

Perfectly fine. I didn't see the s. We all make mistakes.
JE SUIS CHARLIE

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Congratulations to Shalum: You are the fourth winner of the weekly Factory Bundle Event. Your nation having a factory/(ies) has made you eligible to this weekly event. The winners, like you, are chosen every Monday at complete random and have until Friday night before Saturday to claim their prize. What is the prize? Your nation can now choose up to five package deals and will have your final price cut in HALF. Your Half Off deal is a way to thank you and other nations with our manufacturing plants for allowing us to expand in their communities. You will also receive every possible discount except for the "ten billion or more" discount.

If you are interested in winning this Half Off Event next Monday then you can fill out a form to open a factory/factories in your country to make you eligible to win. Factory holders are chosen at random to win using various lottery means, so good luck next Monday in the choosing. A factory establishment form will be located bellow for your added leisure.You have until Friday night Shalum to claim your prize discount; happy shopping and have a safe and secured day!

[b]Are you alright with factories manufacturing firearms, ordinances, ammunition, and armored vehicles? If not, please list which you're not; if you're alright with all manufactured items then please leave a 'N/A':[/b]

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shalum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Name of purchaser: The Shalumite Department of Defense
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): The Democratic States of Shalum
The location/destination of shipments: Niece, Shalum
The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase:
1 x Puma Fleet Package (30 ICV, 20 MV, and 10 MGS)
2 x Wolverine Fleet Package (60 Wolverine ATT, 30 Wolverine MV, 10 Wolverine FV, 20 Wolverine AAGSV)
1 x Entlein CERV Fleet Package
1 x Bar Heavy APC Fleet Package

Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank): N/A
Last edited by Shalum on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:48 am

To: The Shalumite Department of Defense; Democratic States of Shalum.
Subject: Order application; Award Acceptance.

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide an ally and returning customer with the means of self defense. Your application for the following packages has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will, with the addition to your 'Factory Bundle Event Prize' and associate discounts giving you fifty-seven percent off this purchase, arise to $462,078,000 NSD. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:20 am

This Monday, and following Mondays depending on future events (I will still give the weekly announcement change or no change), the Factory Bundle Event will be on hold until further notice. As you loyal customers know, your nation having a factory/(ies) has made you eligible to this weekly event. The winners are chosen every Monday at complete random and have until Friday night before Saturday to claim their prize. What is the prize? Your nation can now choose up to five package deals and will have your final price cut in HALF. Your Half Off deal is a way to thank you the customer for having our manufacturing plants and allowing us to expand into your communities. You will also receive every possible discount except for the "ten billion or more" discount. But this week is different as the majority of the factory owners list has already seen themselves win the event once; I have been exempting previous winners and factory holders for OOC reasons, but there is now almost no one left to receive the reward for a first time. As much as I enjoy giving out cheaper arms to everyone; having the same people win every month or so will not only bore the event but it will also make it pointless. So that is why im discontinuing it for the time being.

If you are interested in winning this Half Off Event next Monday then you can fill out a form to open a factory/factories in your country to make you eligible to win. Factory holders are chosen at random to win using various lottery means, so good luck next Monday in the choosing. A factory establishment form will be located bellow for your added leisure. Only you customers who do not have a factory can help continue this bundle reward by at least opening one plant in your nation. The original idea was that this even would also help grow the number of factories too -- but I suppose that hasn't been happening like I had hoped. Either way, thank you customers and factory holders for your support in OOC and IC since day one!

On a side note; I have been taking more time off then adding things to the list of products. But I have added a few things effectively ten minutes ago that are brand new still. These new items, such as a heavy machine gun and ATGM system are available now in multiple variants. Effectively as of a few minutes ago; multiple rocket/missile pods used on Heiliger Blitz have also become available for purchase. A new variant to that very system has also been introduced, as well as some other slight changes to products. So take a look around and if interested leave an order and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Thank you again customers and factory holders, and the viewers who at least take notice of this storefront!

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Name of purchaser: Cai Ch'eng
Name of country: The Republic of Chagatay
The location/destination of shipments: Beijing, Chagatay
The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase: 10 AK-110 Massive Packages, and 1 Wolf Armaments National Ammo Supply package.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:28 pm

To: Cai Ch'eng; The Republic of Chagatay.

Dear Cai Ch'eng,

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are happy to provide your nation with the arms and ammunition you need to protect your nation and its interests. Your application for the following packages has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will arise to $8,800,000,000 NSD. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

New Celisia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Celisia » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:24 pm

CELISIAN DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY RESEARCH AND LOGISTICS

TO: Neil Stanly, CEO, Wolf Armaments
FROM: Alan Humburg, Deputy Marshal, Celisian Department of Military Research and Logistics
SUBJECT: Order Application
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Dear Neil Stanly,

The Celisian Department of Military Research and Logistics would like to express that we are deeply interested in doing business with your company. With the rise of The Imperion Coalition, it has been decided by His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Grin Alastair Konrad II, that the Celisian Armed Forces must be further modernized to contend with the growing threat of foreign forces. That with the total introduction of Wolf Armaments military equipment into these Armed Forces, the sustainability of continued operations in the field with our Commoner allies will be greatly improved. With these thoughts in mind, we in this department believe that full scale purchase of military equipment and DPR's is in order. Enclosed in the document below is a list of our various purchases, and the specifics regarding their transport. It is always a pleasure doing business with a Commoner ally.

Signed,
Deputy Marshal Alan Humburg,
Celisian Department of Military Research and Logistics

CDMRL

Product Purchasing Form
Name of Purchaser: Deputy Marshal Alan Humburg
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): Celisian Department of Military Research and Logistics
The Location/Destination of Shipments:
The product(s) you wish to purchase (unless your ordering a package, please put the name of the package exactly and how many of each listed) and how many you wish to purchase:
-|1. AR Scorpion DPR [If Possible]
-|2. MP5E Submachine Gun [If Possible]
-|3. LSW Mare [If Possible]
-|4. 'Speer' Anti-Tank Guided Missile System [If Possible]
-|5. Feurig 2 MBT [$400 Billion NSD]
-|6. Puma Wheeled APC/AFV [$110 Billion NSD]
-|7. Höllenhund IFV [$110 Billion NSD]
-|8. SpeerWurf SPH [$100 Billion NSD]
-|9. Heiliger Blitz MRLS [$150 Billion NSD]
-|10. Fuchs Scout/Light Armored Vehicle [$900,000,000 NSD]
-|11. Entlein CERV [$90 Billion NSD]
-|12. Wolverine All-Terrain Transport [$50 Billion NSD]
-|13. Kondor Multirole Helicopter [$32 Billion NSD]
-|14. Anakonda Attack Helicopter [$46 Billion NSD]
*If possible the CDMRL would like to pay for this large purchase in equal installments, over the course of five years.

Name of Country: The Grand Imperial Order of New Celisia
Are you alright with factories manufacturing firearms, ordinances, ammunition, and armored vehicles? If not, please list which you're not; if you're alright with all manufactured items then please leave a 'N/A': N/A
How many factories do you wish opened?: 35
Location of Factories (specifically, province/town/other area): Havensburg Mega-Industrial Complex, Greater Celisian Imperial Province

DEVIANTART SILENTMENAGERIE
Religion: Secular Humanist
Political: Libertarian Socialist
LIKES: Gay Marriage, LGBT Rights, Religious Freedom, Egalitarianism, Pro-Life, USA (the people), Abraham Lincoln, the Jewish peoples.
DISLIKES: Wage Slavery, Totalitarianism, Nazism, Fascism, Communism, True Capitalism, Feminism, Abortion, Trump, Clintons, US Government, the State of Israel.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:51 pm

To: Alan Humburg, Deputy Marshal; Celisian Department of Military Research and Logistics.
Subject: Order application, Factory application.

Dear Mr. Humburg,

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are more then happy to help provide arms to a close ally of our home, as well as give your nation some special treatment. Your application for the following DPRs has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will arise to $1,851,510,000,000 NSD, with your 10% discount. We also wish to thank you for your application to open manufacturing plants in your country; it's a step forward in improving your economy while helping us expand into the future. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shalum » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:28 am

Name of purchaser: The Shalumite Army
Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): The Democratic States of Shalum
The location/destination of shipments: Port of Aragon
100 x Wolverine MHV
25 x Wolverine MRV
2 x Wolverine CV
15 x Wolverine AAGSV

Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:57 am

To: The Shalumite Army; The Democratic States of Shalum.

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are more then happy to help provide further provide vehicles to an ally in need. Your application for the Wolverine vehicles has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will arise to $16,815,000 NSD, with your 7% discount. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Introducing our newest additions:

Panther Flakpanzer SPAAG

Heavy Lift Transport Adler Helicopter

On a side note; the 'Slingshot' SAM will also be up for sale soon within the same day as this update or the next day. It will have three versions -- box launcher, MANPAD, and airframe.

Dodol Nobrain
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dodol Nobrain » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:08 pm

The Rogue Nation of Dodol NObrain is looking to import 1500 Feurig 2 MBTs from the Great Empire of Common Territories. They will be used to massacre ethnic minortiies in Dodol, and guard our Dear Leader's palace while he recuperate from his broken ankles

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:22 pm

To: Dodol Nobrain

Thank you for your applications to do business with us today. Wolf Armaments believes that it is a right for all people to have the ability of self defense; that is why we sell to the common man as well as to nations of the world. People, like nations, have the right to self defense for both its people and their interests -- to deny this is to deny others the right to self defense. Wolf Armaments pledges to always give nations, and people, this important right no matter the hurdle. The right to arms for your nation's self defense will not go unheard of here at Wolf Armaments. We are more then happy to help provide provide vehicles to a nation in need. Your application for the fifteen hundred Feurig 2 MBTs has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested destination. Your total cost will arise to $15,000,000,000 NSD. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Please have a well armed and secured day!

Sincerely,
Neil Stanly, CEO
Wolf Armaments

OOC: Im not usually interested in accepting such trollish looking orders, but $15 billion is $15 billion so im letting it slide for now. Next time, be a bit more serious as even the less informed can get the references in your post.
Last edited by Common Territories on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dodol Nobrain
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dodol Nobrain » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Money will be wired, and don't worry the Government of Dodol fully believe in the work you have put into this company. In no way are we trying to be 'trollish'. We simply want to help bump good companies for the benefit of mankind and womankind

How should we wire the money?

-Foreign Minister of Dodol
Last edited by Dodol Nobrain on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Dodol Nobrain wrote:Money will be wired, and don't worry the Government of Dodol fully believe in the work you have put into this company. In no way are we trying to be 'trollish'. We simply want to help bump good companies for the benefit of mankind and womankind

How should we wire the money?

-Foreign Minister of Dodol

OOC: Consider it sent.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade