NATION

PASSWORD

Antebellum International Airport (Closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cezary
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

ADVERTISEMENT
IIWiki | GE&T Directory | Astyria
Antebellum International Airport | Aethra Airlines | AAG Air Group

Nyasott | Woodstead
I'm doing a dissertation and so many assignments right now, so please allow for some delays.

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:50 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Nyasott | Woodstead
I'm doing a dissertation and so many assignments right now, so please allow for some delays.

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:15 am

Attention: Daryl Lennox

Does your airport take pride in providing the best in customer service to your guests? We believe the answer is a resounding yes. And we believe airports are an important factor in helping guests prepare for their holidays. However, rarely does a beverage selection go beyond the basics of quenching thirst. We have the answer for you which will not only quench your guests thirsts but also mentally prepare them for their holidays.

South Seas Soda Company has been handcrafting traditional and tropical sodas for 140 years, making it one of the world's oldest soda companies still in existence. In addition, we currently have 33 vintage and new flavors to choose from. All of our vintage flavors are the exact recipe penned by our founder over a hundred years ago, while our new flavor combinations are masterfully created by our creative flavor team. With so much experience and a wide variety of choices available, our 16 oz. glass bottled sodas can not be beaten. We believe each of your guests will find a soda they can love.

South Seas Soda Company believes in the transforming ability of our tropical sodas to mentally transport an individual to the tropics, even if only for a short while. This makes a perfect compliment to your airport, as your flights are physically transporting your guests to a new location. No doubt many of your guests are taking a holiday. What better way to quench their in-flight thirst than with a soda holiday to the South Seas?

We believe a partnership with your airport is of mutual benefit to both of our respective companies. Our company would be delighted to join the food and beverage selections offered within your terminals, and formally requests such an addition from your management. If possible, we would like to be located in your international terminals.

We await your response with great anticipation for the wonderful things that may become.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton
President, South Seas Soda Company

Business Name:
Link, if possible:SouthSeasSoda.com.alu
CEO/Respondent: Allistair Houghton
Industry: Food & Beverage
***PLEASE ATTACH A COVERING LETTER***

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:40 am

Dear Mr. Houghton,

Thank you for contacting me. As a matter of fact, I was going to approach you myself- it is therefore reassuring that both of us plan on partnership mutually.

Antebellum International Airport is, as you may know, undergoing cosmetic, operational, and managerial overhaul. However, we are also re-shifting our image to make sure that Antebellum is the choice to become the most successful airport in the Republic. This involves making sure that we have top services, products, and partners in projects.

We know that South Seas Soda Company is world-renowned for its refreshing take on the tropical twist. We have thousands of people a day travelling across the terminals with a variety of tastes and palettes. When we usually sign a large drinks brand, we use a small selection of flagship flavours, though I would be most interested in making the unprecedented move in considering all, or most, flavours.

We would propose that our lounges for every airline will add the sodas to their lists. Furthermore, we contract a private firm for market research and promotions who usually give a product or service one month of coverage in the terminals for sampling. We have recommended that they use South Seas as the next month's scheme to collect a palette for the visitors to sample. We think this will be a perfect welcome and injection of warmth into a rather temperate, air conditioned terminal for the summer.

However, we must also air the concern over packaging. As an airport, it would be a preference to use plastic bottles. We will still arrange for the same quantities, and would even offer a small extra payment for this arrangement. As it is not, of course, always so viable, we will allow either glass or plastic into the airport, but would take any choice of the two to select plastic.

We thank you for your initiation into the partnership, which we are wholly grateful for. Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Daryl Lennox
Commercial Director, Antebellum UPL

Nyasott | Woodstead

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Attention: Daryl Lennox

Mr. Lennox,

We thank you for your prompt reply. It is encouraging indeed that an airport such as yours would consider our beverages. It is easy enough to tell from your storefront that your airport stresses the absolute importance of a quality experience.

We would be well pleased to have our sodas added to each airline's lounge, as we know this will be a superb way to ensure that most of the airport's passengers have our beverages as options. Additionally, we would be honored to be listed as the promotional feature of the month, and would certainly be willing to provide compensation for such coverage.

As to your discretion regarding unveiling the full 33 flavor portfolio or select flagship flavors, this is certainly a difficult position. We understand that space is limited in an airport setting, so we do not wish to influence your decision beyond what is feasibly possible. While we would love to have all of our flavors available, we understand the logistical problems with such. Should the airport consider carrying only the flagship flavors, we have a handful of recommendations.

Our portfolio is separated into traditional and tropical selections. Our traditional selections are the original recipes penned by our founder over 100 years ago; as such they enjoy the benefit of additional marketing time over our newer tropical selections. Of our traditional sodas, Root Beer is by far our best seller, though South Seas Fizz performs quite admirably and has the added benefit of being quite tropical itself. Mango Cream, our take on a more traditional orange soda, also performs well. Even though the traditional flavors were penned so many years ago, not all of them were released in our portfolio at that time. Interestingly, Maple Cream, one of our newest releases, has shown substantial market growth even though it has been on the market for only a few months after its re-discovery within the journal of our founder. As for the tropical selections, a few selections perform at a greater demand than others. Banana, and Pineapple, are certainly the most requested tropical flavors; Passion Fruit is also a great seller, as is our Honey Citrus. As far as our most exotic selection, Papaya Dragonfruit has a great following of customers and really gives each guest with an unrivaled feeling of being whisked away to the tropics with its double fruit selections that shout "Here is a taste of the South Seas." While it would remain at your discretion to unveil whichever flavors you think would be best represented from our portfolio, we recommend some mix of these flavors. Our entire flavor portfolio can be accessed at flavors.SouthSeasSoda.com.alu.

To your point of plastic bottles over glass bottles, we are uncertain if we can make this concession. We have had a large number of recent feedback regarding this matter. While plastics have their appeal, especially in regard to cost versus our current glass packaging, our glass bottles have been an incredibly important marketing tool for each of our 140 years of operation. To abandon glass bottles now would be to fly in the face of our tradition and may seem to our fans to be abandoning those qualities which we hold in the highest esteem. It is out sincere belief that a glass bottle provides the purest and most enjoyable way to sample our sodas.

Again, we thank you for your business. We look forward to a delicious partnership with Antebellum International Airport.

With effervescence,
Allistair Houghton
President, South Seas Soda Company

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Dear Mr. Houghton,

Thank you for promptly returning to respond to my last message. in the brief moments, I have come closer to the decision- further swayed by the response.

Firstly, we have taken heed on the subject recommendations of flagship flavours. We have combined your advice with other outlets of leisure and hospitality in Cez - Zaeri, Libetta, and Woodstead which use your products. We decided to propose the following six as the sharp spear of your reach at UPL:
  • Hibiscus Grenadine
  • Lavender Persimmon
  • Mango Cream
  • Maple Cream
  • Papaya Dragonfruit
  • South Seas Fizz

Secondly, on the subject of packaging, we are satisfied that the glass will be fine within our premises, and will not affect our decision - being a rather trivial point for management. We see the benefits as much more important to both parties, as well as passengers and the growing armies of South Seas lovers.

Finally, I would like to express my best wishes to the bubbly personalities at South Seas Soda Company- and wish it many more effervescent milestones.

Wamly,
Daryl Lennox
Commercial Director, Antebellum UPL

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:07 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:20 pm

ADVERTISEMENTS

Nyasott | Woodstead

The Nayes
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nayes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:37 pm

To:
From: Jin de Havoc, COO, Air Sollus [dehavoc@airsollus.com]
Subject: Regarding the Application Form
Confidentiality: Confidential

Air Sollus is a fast growing airlines company that is based in Fortuna, of the Nayes. Air Sollus is the flag carrier of the Nayes, while also being its largest airline. As of currently, we only service airports in the Nayes, but that is to change in due time. This means that we are looking for destinations overseas.

We, at Air Sollus, are interested in servicing the AIA. The routes will originate from three airports, all of which are in the Nayes: Fortuna International Airport, which serves the capital city, Fortuna; and Grussio International Airport, located in Grussio, home to three million people.

We are also interested in having an advertisement placed on your site

We appreciate you for taking the time to read this and will be eagerly awaiting a response.

Please see to the attachments below.

Best regards,

Jin de Havoc
Chief Operating Officer, Air Sollus

Airline Name: Air Sollus
Link, if possible: http://www.airsollus.com/
CEO/Respondent: Jin de Havoc, COO, Air Sollus
Destination(s): Fortuna Int'l Airport
Flight frequency:
Mon [2]
Tue [1]
Wed [1]
Thu [1]
Fri [2]
Sat [4]
Sun [2]

Destination(s): Fortuna Int'l Airport
Flight frequency:
Mon [2]
Tue [1]
Wed [1]
Thu [1]
Fri [2]
Sat [4]
Sun [2]

Business Name: Air Sollus
Storefront link: http://www.airsollus.com/
The link to the above advertisement is http://i.imgur.com/dI538wY.jpg
Please link it to http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=308186

Last edited by The Nayes on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:43 am

Dear J. de Havoc,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have Air Sollus open up operations to us. I a delighted to accept your request to open begin a route between Upland, Antebellum and The Nayes. We are most excited about the future of Terminal 2 as we are really in need of committed airlines to serve the passengers- your services would therefore make a world of difference.

It is clear from viewing your website, also, that you take great pride in first impressions and presentation, which is something that really counts here at Antebellum international Airport. Quality is something we want to bring, and we feel you comply with the Antebellum International standard.

We just want to highlight something, however with regard to the request. We notice that two forms, identically, have been submitted for the same airport. We are not sure whether you intended to serve another airport with the second submission of the first form, or were simply requesting another gate for extension of services- still to the same airport; going by your letter, we have suspected that this extra form was intended for Grussio. We would love some clarification, and we should be set.

In addition, your advertisement you put forward was lauded by the Managing Director, and I can confirm that your advertisement will be suitable as it is. We thank you for that, and wish you the best from that.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to drop in with us. Expect the changes to be noted on our site within the next few hours- once certain areas are ironed out. Have an excellent day!

Sincerely,
Lois Clark
Operations Director, Antebellum UPL

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:54 am

ADVERTISEMENT

Nyasott | Woodstead

The Nayes
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nayes » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:55 am

To: Lois Clark, Operations Director, Antebellum UPL
From: Jin de Havoc, COO, Air Sollus [dehavoc@airsollus.com]
Subject: Clarifications

Apologies for my mistake; the second form was, like you mentioned, intended for flights to Grussio. However, we have concluded that one gate should be enough for our flights, and thus we would like you to disregard the second form.

I have attached a revised version, please see to it below.

Best regards,

Jin de Havoc
Chief Operating Officer, Air Sollus

Airline Name: Air Sollus
Link, if possible: http://www.airsollus.com/
Destination(s): Fortuna Int'l Airport, Grussio Int'l Airport
Flight frequency:
Mon [4]
Tue [2]
Wed [2]
Thu [2]
Fri [4]
Sat [4]
Sun [2]

Last edited by The Nayes on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:23 am

Dear J. de Havoc,

Thank you for coming back promptly to respond to us regarding the questions. We have now published the changes and hope for the best in our futures for as long as you remain at Terminal Two (International Terminal); if you wish to see where you have been located, please refer to the table.

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Nyasott | Woodstead

Catarra
Envoy

Founded: May 19, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Catarra » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Airline Name: Air Med
Link, if possible:
CEO/Respondent: Juliette Márquez
Destination(s): Barcelona, St Lluch IAP
Flight frequency:
Mon [3]
Tue [2]
Wed [2]
Thu [2]
Fri [3]
Sat [4]
Sun [4]

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Dear Ms. Márquez,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have Air Med open up to us. I have decided to accept your request to open these operations. We are most excited about the future of the International Terminal (also known as Terminal 2) as we are really in need of committed airlines to serve the passengers.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to drop in with us. Expect the changes to be noted on our site within the next few hours. Have an excellent day!

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:59 am

Nyasott | Woodstead

New Californian Imperium
Attaché

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Californian Imperium » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Airline Name: Jolteon Airlines
Link, if possible: http://jolteonairlines.weebly.com/ (It's not a NS storefront)
CEO/Respondent: Ben Lieber (CEO) and Wyatt Mislere (CFO)
Destination(s): Chicago-O'Hare International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport
Aircraft used: Airbus A380-800 (for Los Angeles route), Boeing 787-8 (for Chicago route)
Flight frequency:
Mon [10]
Tue [10]
Wed [10]
Thu [10]
Fri [10]
Sat [10]
Sun [10]

South Pacific Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Republic » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Airline Name: South Pacific Airlines
Link, if possible: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sou ... /id=284267
CEO/Respondent: Donald Fay
Destination(s): South Pacific International Airport
Flight frequency: Twice a day
Mon [x]
Tue [x]
Wed [x]
Thu [x]
Fri [x]
Sat []
Sun []

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:18 am

Dear Mr. Lieber,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have Jolteon Airlines open up to us. I have decided to accept your request to open these operations. We are most excited about the future of the International Terminal (also known as Terminal 2) as we are really in need of committed airlines to serve the passengers.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to drop in with us. Expect the changes to be noted on our site within the next few hours. Have an excellent day!

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Dear Mr. Fay,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have South Pacific Airlines open up to us. I have decided to accept your request to open these operations. We are most excited about the future of the International Terminal (also known as Terminal 2) as we are really in need of committed airlines to serve the passengers.

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Nyasott | Woodstead

Eeri
Minister

Founded: Feb 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eeri » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:39 am

Business Name:Prairie Land Apparel
Storefront link- essential:pla.co.er
CEO/Respondent: Maria Santana

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Dear Ms. Santana,

We took notice of your advertisement. It has now been put together, and will feature soon. We hope it is up to standard and we thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Saul Karlssyn

Managing Director, Antebellum UPL

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:01 pm

ADVERTISEMENTS

Nyasott | Woodstead

Hellenicia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellenicia » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Airline Name: Albanian Airlines
[b]Link, if possible:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=302839
[b]CEO/Respondent: Shirley Nuckem, Director of Public transportation.
[b]Destination(s): Vicknei International Airport
[b]Flight frequency:
Mon []
Tue []
Wed []
Thu [x]
Fri [x]
Sat [x]
Sun [x]
HEY HOW ARE YOU THERE

Pro/For: Lgbt rights, Feminism, Basic human rights, Nice people, The netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Liberals.

AGAINST: Islamphobia, Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Dictatorships, Social classification, Conservatism, Mean people.

HIGHSCHOOLER WHO SHOULD BE STUDYING RIGHT NOW, 15, Male, Pansexual, Liberal, Agnostic athiest, AND YEAH

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Dear Ms. Nuckem,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have you write to us today. Before we do go any further, we have identified that Albanian Airlines seems to not be within your jurisdiction. Until we find confirmation from you that you are in management of the airline, we would like to hold the request as it is unclear.

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Nyasott | Woodstead

Davinhia
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Airline Name: Davin Air
Link, if possible: Davin Air
CEO/Respondent: Joseph Male
Destination(s):Davinhia International Airport
Flight frequency:
Mon [Y]
Tue [Y]