NATION

PASSWORD

ViZionair - Connecting The World

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

ViZionair - Connecting The World

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:23 pm

STOREFRONT CLOSED: NEW STOREFRONT HERE

Connecting The World
Founded in 1915

+
+ +T h e + P r e m i e r +

G l o b a l +A i r l i n e
Welcome to ViZionair, among the largest airlines nationally and internationally in flights, routes, and destinations. Founded in 1915, we offer quality food, unsurpassed customer service, comfortable seats with room to stretch, Kingston Wireless LTE wifi on all flights, games, live television, movies, and so much more! In addition, safety is a top priority for our customers, your skies, and your airports! Very few airlines can boast such a reputation that ViZionair has in quality, safety, comfort, and customer service.

We serve well over three millions customers daily with over 15,000 flights minimum daily through our network of 3,271 routes internationally through 235 destinations! Being among the largest global airlines, we bring plenty to the table for your airport, your cities, and your nation with the greatest reach and largest customer volume! Would you like your airports to have routes from multiple different countries through the largest airline in the world? Then fill out the application below! It will be well worth it for your nations tourism and wallet!

Application for Route Expansion
Code: Select all
• Nation's Name:
• Airport One Name:
• Airport One Code:
• Airport One City:
• Airport One Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport One Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Two Name:
• (Optional) Airport Two Code:
• (Optional) Airport Two City:
• (Optional) Airport Two Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Two Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Three Name:
• (Optional) Airport Three Code:
• (Optional) Airport Three City:
• (Optional) Airport Three Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Three Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Four Name:
• (Optional) Airport Four Code:
• (Optional) Airport Four City:
• (Optional) Airport Four Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Four Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) City:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• [i]Flights To/From (Check All That Apply)[/i]
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2791]Vitalita International Airport[/url] (VIA)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Central Universal International Airport (CUI)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
Central Universal is the newest large airport in ViZion. While newly build, it is already one of the busier airports globally as Vitalita International Airport is maxed out. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5978]Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport[/url] (CGI)[/b] [i](Port of New Alton, ViZion)[/i]
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport is ViZion's newest gleaming international airport, a model of ultra modernness meets classical. Expected to see 600,000 people daily initially and expected to rise, this is to be among ViZion's hottest business and tourist destinations. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Dogbar International Airport (DIA)[/b] [i](Dogbar, ViZion)[/i]
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in Dogbar in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Rockport International Airport (RIA)[/b] [i](Rockport, ViZion)[/i]
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Antibarber International Airport (AII)[/b] [i](Antibarber, ViZion)[/i]
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in Antibarber, ViZion in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)[/b] [i](North Bank, ViZion)[/i]
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion just outside the city of Jungleton. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]ViZion Island International Airport (VII)[/b] [i](ViZion Island, ViZion)[/i]
VIIA is a smaller international airport serving the ViZion Island, an island located in the south Pacific. VIIA has roughly 1 million travelers going through it per day, and is one of the hot spots for vacationers. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Icestone International Airport (IIA)[/b] [i](Nabu, ViZion)[/i]
Icestone International Airport is ViZion's smallest international airport, serving only a few hundred people per week. However, it is the only international airport in ViZion's Antarctica territory and serves only smaller aircraft. Longer distance flights will require a layover stop at a closer airport to change flights to a smaller aircraft.
[ ] [b]Holiness International Airport (HIA)[/b] [i](His City, ViZion)[/i]
His City is ViZion's largest city in the State of Astyria. The large airport is working to become the hub of transportation into and out of the massive Astyria region, housing many of the world's large and powerful nations. His City has a population of 42 million.
[ ] [b]Gateway International Airport (GAT)[/b] [i](Kirkland, ViZion)[/i]
His City is ViZion's largest city in the State of Tetrakon. The large airport is working to become the hub of transportation into and out of the massive Tetrakon region, housing many of the world's large and powerful nations. His City has a population of 42 million.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3201]Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport[/url] (VVK)[/b] [i](Vilvek, Swilatia)[/i]
The largest and busiest airport in Swilatia, serving over 120 million passengers in a year. It is located in the city of Vilvek, the capital and largest city of Swilatia, in its own district near the city border. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14975]Atheia International Airport[/url] (ATA)[/b] [i](Atheia, Polythinia)[/i]
Atheia, with a population of 31 million, is the vibrant capital of Polythinia. As a financial hub, Atheia presents many opportunities for investment, and acts as the gateway to business in the Central Polythinia region. The city is also a great tourist destination, with historical monuments, modern skyscrapers, and beauty spots. The airport can handle over 65 million passengers per year and 15 million tonnes of cargo. The airport is connected to the city by maglev and expressway. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Nova Oceana International Airport (NO)[/b] [i](Nova Oceana, Amazonia)[/i]
The Dominion's largest airport and servicing nearly 9 million travelers daily, scenic Nova Oceana International Airport - located on a man-made island in picturesque Superior Bay, NOI services the Dominion's second-largest city - Nova Oceana - home to more than 42 million inhabitants. As the Dominion's tourism capital and business epicenter, as well as one of the world's premier tropical and vacation retreats, Nova Oceana is the pinnacle of foreign investment in the Dominion and a major center for sponsors, firms, and all sorts of corporations and organizations in making a large foothold. With exposure to hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people per year, Nova Oceana ensures visability, frequent use, and strong acceptance of ViZionair in the Dominion's most marketed city. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Amazonia Central International Airport (ACI)[/b] [i](Amazonia, Amazonia)[/i]
Home to over 6 million travelers daily, ACI provides numerous services and dozens of amenities to make traveling convenient and simple - and with a fleet of aircraft dedicated to the Dominion's second-largest airport, and a hub for three of the nation's largest carriers, ACI's close proximity to the 70-million+ strong Dominion capital and major business and industrial hub makes ACI a logical choice for the world's largest airline to make a significant impact in international travel. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Paradise City International Airport (PCX)[/b] [i](Paradise City, Blackhelm Confederacy)[/i]
Paradise City is a major business center as well as the capital city of the Blackhelm Confederacy. If is located in a prime location, dead in the center of the Azhukali region, and between its bustling nightlife, beautiful beaches, dense surrounding jungles, and an eclectic mix of modern glass and steel building coupled with ancient Roman architecture, Paradise City is a tourists dream. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Libertie International Airport (LBT)[/b] [i](Libertie, -Bederich-)[/i]
LBT serves 95 million people a year, and is the busiest airport of -Bederich-. LBT is located to the north of the stunning city of Libertie. Libertie is renowned for its European looking downtown square, as well as its modern and commercial skyline. Libertie is home to 14 million residents, many hotels, and a vibrant downtown. The easiest way around the city is by the "T"(similar to a metro) which stretches all the way to Libertie International Airport. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Skyhaven International Airport (SIA)[/b] [i](Nephi, Lamoni)[/i]
SIA is the single most active airport in the region of Greater Dienstad, with an average of 50 million passengers per month coming in. Located near the Lamonian capitol city of Nephi, SIA is large (and growing) airport, serving multiple regions and nations, and is located near many Lamonian tourist destinations. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Los Vientos North International Airport (LVN)[/b] [i](Los Vientos, Iglesian Archipelago)[/i]
the largest and busiest airport in the Iglesian Archipelago, serving 50 million people per year. As the name suggests, it's located north of the capital city of the Iglesian Archipelago, Los Vientos, which is also the largest city. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Veeii International Airport (STV)[/b] [i](Veeii, South Thasland)[/i]
Located in the Thas capital city, Veeii International Airport is arguably the gateway to the Darkohm Basin region. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Wysken International Terminal (WIT)[/b] [i](Wysken, Reijvajik)[/i]
Reijvajik's economy is currently booming, and at the centre of that boom is the capital city of Wysken. The city is now a top destination for businesspeople, and the airport has become increasingly busy, with about 1.3 million people now going through its doors every day. It is also a popular destination with tourists, who are attracted to the city's historic buildings and the mystery of the famed Wysken Fjord Mist. The airport is very large, serviced by its own subway route, with a People Mover running through it. It is also home to many high-class stores and restaurants. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Carbonopolis International Airport (CBN)[/b] [i](Carbonopolis, Kinstantia)[/i]
Carbonopolis International Airport services over 70,000,000 people per year. Carbonopolis is located on the Florida Peninsula on the southeastern tip and the airport has a near panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. CAR is the gateway to Kinstantia as all major Kinstantian cities have a direct flight to and from this airport. The City of Carbonopolis is the largest city on the continent with a population of 21,476,988 (2008 Census). This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Prestov Internationale Airport (PIA)[/b] [i](Budapest, Kopania)[/i]
PIA Is the largest air port in Kopania. It has a capicity to serve over 750,000 trevellers a day. It can serve over 274 million passengers a year. Budapest which is almost totally rebuilt after the war to look like before world war one is a scenic beauty. Tourists can stop at our many fine restaurants, and other tourist destinations. Many of these special restaurants are being built around the airport, as well as many 5 star hotels. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]New Verion International Airport (NVR)[/b] [i](New Verion, Nuluht)[/i]
NVR is the largest airport in Nuluht, and services over 90 million passengers a year. Located in New Verion, the capital and largest city of Nuluht, as well the trade center of Nuluht. Only 20 minutes from downtown New Verion, the airport is connected by a subway and a frequent bus service, and is surrounded by 5-star hotels and great restaurants. New Verion mixes the old with the new, with 100-year old historical buildings next to tall skyscrapers, and is also home to the Commodore Tower, a 96-story building with a glass observation deck. This booming city of 31 million is obviously a great place to travel. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Liberty International Airport (LIX)[/b] [i](City of Liberty, Libertarian Governance)[/i]
Located in the City of Liberty serves 80 million passengers a year. The airport is located on the outskirts of the Capitol city of 5 million. Liberty is the financial, political, cultural and business center of Libertarian Governance. A monorail system connects to all areas of the Capitol as well as the cities of New Rome, Troy, Ithaca, Arcadia and Parker. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ]  [b]Your Airports[/b]
Airport 1 name:
Airport 1 code:
Airport 1 city:
Optional, Airport 2 name:
Optional, Airport 2 code:
Optional, Airport 2 city:
Optional, Airport 3 name:
Optional, Airport 3 code:
Optional, Airport 3 city:
Optional, Airport 4 name:
Optional, Airport 4 code:
Optional, Airport 4 city:
• [i]How many flights on what days?[/i]
[ ] Monday
[ ] Tuesday
[ ] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[ ] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[ ] Sunday
• [i]I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location [sup]1[/sup][/i]:
(Example) Your City International Airport - YIA is one of the top tourist destinations globally, with an average of 50 million vacationers per month coming in. It is a large money making operation for airlines - Your City is the capital of Your Country, and has become a favorite  location for families. This airport serves 1.2 million people per day and is growing rapidly.

[sup]1[/sup] If we decide to mark a certain airport as a major operating hub, it will be added to our list above of airports people can select to fly to. It will benefit your country just as it will our airline.

Thank you for your interest! We look forward to servicing routes between your nation and various airports in ViZion!

See our list of current routes here!

For more information on ViZionair, please visit our website!

ViZionair is a ViZion World Corporation Division and part of Clear Skies Alliance.
All Content is Copyright © 2004 ViZionair. All Rights Reserved.

OOC: Please note: All members of Astyria have authority to answer requests and approve or deny them.
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:14 am, edited 93 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Tyrrin
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 30, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Re: ViZionair - Expanding Our Routes!

Postby Tyrrin » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 pm

• Nation's Name: Tyrrin
• Airport One Name: Tyrrinian International Airport
• Airport One Code: TYR
• (Optional) Airport Two Name: Coranto International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: COR

• Flights From (Check All That Apply)
[ x] Vitalita International Airport (VIA)
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth!
[ ] Dogbar International Airport (DIA)
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing.
[ ] Rockport International Airport (RIA)
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion.
[ ] Antibarber International (AII)
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day.
[ ] Icestone International Airport (IIA)
Icestone International Airport is ViZion's smallest international airport, serving only a few hundred people per week. However, it is the only international airport in ViZion's Antarctica territory and serves only smaller aircraft. Longer distance flights will require a layover stop at one of ViZion's various southern-most airports.
[x ] ViZion Island International Airport (VII)
VIIA is a smaller international airport serving the ViZion Island, an island located in the south Pacific. VIIA has roughly 1 million travelers going through it per day, and is one of the hot spots for vacationers.
• On what day? (Check All That Apply)
[ x] Monday
[ x] Tuesday
[ x] Wednesday
[x ] Thursday
[ x] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[ ] Sunday
• Please List Flight Routes (List As Many As Apply)
(Example) From: Your City International Airport To: VIA
From:Tyrrinian International Airport To:Vitalita International Airport
From:Tyrrinian International Airport To:ViZion Island International Airport
From:Coranto International Airport To:Vitalita International Airport
From:Coranto International Airport To:ViZion Island International Airport

Bisgea
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bisgea » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:04 pm

• Nation's Name: Bisgea
• Airport One Name: Emilio Marcelo Internaitonal Airport
• Airport One Code: BIA
• (Optional) Airport Two Name: Bisnugeate International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: BNA
• (Optional) Airport Three Name: Pamcolod International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Three Code: PNA
• (Optional) Airport Three Name: Frankfurt International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Three Code: FRA

[ x] Vitalita International Airport (VIA)
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth!
[ x] Dogbar International Airport (DIA)
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing.
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion.
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day.
Icestone International Airport is ViZion's smallest international airport, serving only a few hundred people per week. However, it is the only international airport in ViZion's Antarctica territory and serves only smaller aircraft. Longer distance flights will require a layover stop at one of ViZion's various southern-most airports.
[ x] ViZion Island International Airport (VII)
VIIA is a smaller international airport serving the ViZion Island, an island located in the south Pacific. VIIA has roughly 1 million travelers going through it per day, and is one of the hot spots for vacationers.
[ x] Monday
[ x] Tuesday
[ x] Wednesday
[x ] Thursday
[ x] Friday
[ x] Saturday
[ x] Sunday
From:Emilio Marcelo International Airport To:Vitalita International Airport
From:Emilio Marcelo International Airport To:Dogbar International Airport
From:Emilio Marcelo International Airport To:ViZion Island International Airport
From:Bisnugeate International Airport To:Vitalita International Airport
From:Bisnugeate International Airport To:Dogbar International Airport
From:Bisnugeate International Airport To:ViZion Island International Airport
From:Pamcolod International Airport To:Vitalita International Airport
From:Pamcolod International Airport To:Dogbar International Airport
From:Pamcolod International Airport To:ViZion Island International Airport
From:Frankfurt International Airport To:Vitalita International Airport
From:Frankfurt International Airport To:Dogbar International Airport
From:Frankfurt International Airport To:ViZion Island International Airport
OOC: All posts and events before 2015 are retconned.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

The following routes has been added:
Vitalita International Airport - Emilio Marcelo International Airport (Bisgea)
Dogbar International Airport - Emilio Marcelo International Airport (Bisgea)
ViZion Island International Airport - Emilio Marcelo International Airport (Bisgea)
Vitalita International Airport - Bisnugeate International Airport (Bisgea)
Dogbar International Airport - Bisnugeate International Airport (Bisgea)
ViZion Island International Airport - Bisnugeate International Airport (Bisgea)
Vitalita International Airport - Pamcolod International Airport (Bisgea)
Dogbar International Airport - Pamcolod International Airport (Bisgea)
ViZion Island International Airport - Pamcolod International Airport (Bisgea)
Vitalita International Airport - Frankfurt International Airport (Bisgea)
Dogbar International Airport - Frankfurt International Airport (Bisgea)
ViZion Island International Airport - Frankfurt International Airport (Bisgea)
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:47 pm

The following routes have been added:
Vitalita International Airport - Tyrrinian International Airport (Tyrrin)
ViZion Island International Airport - Tyrrinian International Airport (Tyrrin)
Vitalita International Airport - Coranto International Airport (Tyrrin)
ViZion Island International Airport - Coranto International Airport (Tyrrin)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Bisgea
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bisgea » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:43 pm

OOC: I forgot, ViZionair won't be flying into Bisgea unless you have gates at our airport. Please add your airline to one of th terminals here. http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Emilio_Marcelo_International_Airport
OOC: All posts and events before 2015 are retconned.

Sierra Apathia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sierra Apathia » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:14 am

• Nation's Name: Sierra Apathia
• Airport One Name: Greenwich-KLZ International
• Airport One Code: GLZ
• (Optional) Airport Two Name: Archos International
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: AIA
• (Optional) Airport Three Name: Dinsmark Gonzalez International
• (Optional) Airport Three Code: DGZ
• (Optional) Airport Four Name: New Helsinki "Intranational"
• (Optional) Airport Four Code: NHI
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code:
[x] Vitalita International Airport (VIA)
[x] Dogbar International Airport (DIA)
[x] Rockport International Airport (RIA)
[x] Antibarber International (AII)
[ ] ViZion Island International Airport (VII)
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[ ] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[x] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[x] Sunday
Vitalita International Airport- Archos International
Dogbar International Airport- Archos International
Rockport International Airport- Archos International
Antibarber International- Archos International

Vitalita International Airport- Greenwich-KLZ International
Dogbar International Airport- Greenwich-KLZ International
Rockport International Airport- Greenwich-KLZ International
Antibarber International- Greenwich-KLZ International

Vitalita International Airport- Dinsmark Gonzalez International
Dogbar International Airport- Dinsmark Gonzalez International
Rockport International Airport- New Helsinki "Intranational"
Antibarber International- New Helsinki "Intranational"

Remarks:
Would like to Share codeshare flights.
Flights from/to Greenwich-KLZ, and Dinsmark Gonzalez must be Halal (look up in wikipedia) due to the growing number of students from Muslim Countries.
I love rainbows. :D

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:45 am

Bisgea wrote:OOC: I forgot, ViZionair won't be flying into Bisgea unless you have gates at our airport. Please add your airline to one of th terminals here. http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Emilio_Marcelo_International_Airport

OOC: Since I can't post in there... I'll take Terminals 2 and 3.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:47 am

Vitalita International Airport - Archos International (Sierra Apathia)
Dogbar International Airport - Archos International (Sierra Apathia)
Rockport International Airport - Archos International (Sierra Apathia)
Antibarber International - Archos International (Sierra Apathia)
Vitalita International Airport - Greenwich-KLZ International (Sierra Apathia)
Dogbar International Airport - Greenwich-KLZ International (Sierra Apathia)
Rockport International Airport - Greenwich-KLZ International (Sierra Apathia)
Antibarber International - Greenwich-KLZ International (Sierra Apathia)
Vitalita International Airport - Dinsmark Gonzalez International (Sierra Apathia)
Dogbar International Airport - Dinsmark Gonzalez International (Sierra Apathia)
Rockport International Airport - New Helsinki "Intranational" (Sierra Apathia)
Antibarber International - New Helsinki "Intranational" (Sierra Apathia)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 pm

ViZionair has added two new destinations, Amaria International and Northern Amazon International.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:16 pm

• Nation's Name: Swilatia
• Airport One Name: Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport
• Airport One Code: VVK
• Airport Two Name: Wenesia-Barselnulia International Airport
• Airport Two Code: WBI
[ ] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)
[ ] Amaria International Airport (AMI)
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday
VVK to VIA
VVK to DIA
WBI to VIA
WBI to DIA
VIA to VVK
VIA to WBI
DIA to VVK
DIA to WBI

Be sure to add yourself to one terminal for VVK and one at WBI, or you won't be flying out of our airports.
Last edited by Swilatia on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Vitalita International Airport - Vilvek Atalia Saranisko International Airport (Swilatia)
Vitalita International Airport - Wenesia-Barselnulia International Airport (Swilatia)

We need to clarify if you want Dogbar International Airport (DIA), Rockport International Airport (RIA), or both as you have checked one and listed the airport code for the other.

Terminal 9 at Vilvek Atalia Saranisko International Airport
Terminal D at Wenesia-Barselnulia International Airport
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:55 pm

• Nation's Name: Maineiacs
• Airport One Name: Maineiacs City International
• Airport One Code: MAI
• (Optional) Airport Two Name: Boston Logan International
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: BOS
• (Optional) Airport Three Name: Chicago O'Hare International
• (Optional) Airport Three Code: ORD
• (Optional) Airport Four Name: Toronto Pearson International
• (Optional) Airport Four Code: YYZ
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name: Miami International
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code: MIA
[x ] Vitalita International Airport (VIA)
[ ] Dogbar International Airport (DIA)
[x ] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports.
[x ] Amaria International Airport (AMI)
Amaria International Airport is located in ViZion's Costa Rica claim in Central American ViZion, and is the primary international airport service that region. It serves 4.5 million travelers per day to make it the 5th largest airport in ViZion.
[x ] Monday
[ ] Tuesday
[x ] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[ ] Friday
[x ] Saturday
[ ] Sunday
(Example) Vitalita International Airport - Your City International Airport

MAI - VIA
MAI- NAI
MAI - AMI
BOS- VIA
ORD - VIA
ORD -NAI
ORD - AMI
YYZ -NAI
MIA - VIA
MIA - AMI

Firearms are not allowed to be brought in to Maineiacs. All pets must have proof of immunization. Kosher/Halal meals would be appreciated, as well as vegan. On a separate note, if your fleet needs upgrading, would you be interested in purchasing the X-30 HST (hypersonic transport)? The X-30 is capable of Mach 5.5 and has a range of 35,000km.

Economic:-8.12 Social:-7.59 Moral Rules:5 Moral Order:-5
Muravyets: Maineiacs, you are brilliant, too! I stand in delighted awe.
Sane Outcasts:When your best case scenario is five kilometers of nuclear contamination, you know someone fucked up.
Geniasis: Christian values are incompatible with Conservative ideals. I cannot both follow the teachings of Christ and be a Republican. Therefore, I choose to not be a Republican.
Galloism: If someone will build a wall around Donald Trump, I'll pay for it.
Bottle tells it like it is
add 6,928 to post count

Swilatia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:27 pm

ViZion wrote:The following routes have been added:
Vitalita International Airport - Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport (Swilatia)
Vitalita International Airport - Wenesia-Barselnulia International Airport (Swilatia)

We need to clarify if you want Dogbar International Airport (DIA), Rockport International Airport (RIA), or both as you have checked one and listed the airport code for the other.

Terminal 9 at Vilvek Atalia Saranisko International Airport
Terminal D at Wenesia-Barselnulia International Airport

DIA. We went and fixed the post.

We also updated the NSwiki articles
Last edited by Swilatia on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Political Compass

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Dogbar International Airport - Vilvek Atalia Saranisko International Airport (Swilatia)
Dogbar International Airport - Wenesia-Barselnulia International Airport (Swilatia)
Vitalita International Airport - Maineiacs City International (Maineiacs)
Northern Amazon International Airport - Maineiacs City International (Maineiacs)
Amaria International Airport - Maineiacs City International (Maineiacs)
Vitalita International Airport - Boston Logan International (Maineiacs)
Vitalita International Airport - Chicago O'Hare International (Maineiacs)
Northern Amazon International Airport - Chicago O'Hare International (Maineiacs)
Amaria International Airport - Chicago O'Hare International (Maineiacs)
Northern Amazon International Airport - Toronto Pearson International (Maineiacs)
Vitalita International Airport - Miami International (Maineiacs)
Amaria International Airport - Miami International (Maineiacs)

Maineiacs, thank you, but our fleet consists of mostly Streamline Aerocraft.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Valladares
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Valladares » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:02 pm

• Nation's Name: Valladares
• Airport One Name: Stanford-Miller International Airport
• Airport One Code: SMI
• (Optional) Airport Two Name: South Tallin International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: STA

[X] Vitalita International Airport (VIA)
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory.
[X] Dogbar International Airport (DIA)
[X] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports.
[X] Amaria International Airport (AMI)
Amaria International Airport is located in ViZion's Costa Rica claim in Central American ViZion, and is the primary international airport service that region. It serves 4.5 million travelers per day to make it the 5th largest airport in ViZion.
Icestone International Airport is ViZion's smallest international airport, serving only a few hundred people per week. However, it is the only international airport in ViZion's Antarctica territory and serves only smaller aircraft. Longer distance flights will require a layover stop at a closer airport to change flights to a smaller aircraft.
[X] ViZion Island International Airport (VII)

[X] Monday
[X] Tuesday
[X] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[X] Friday
[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday
From: Stanford-Miller International Airport To: Vitalita International Airport
From: South Tallin International Airport To: Vitalita International Airport
From: Stanford-Miller International Airport To: Dogbar International Airport
From: South Tallin International Airport To: Dogbar International Airport
From: Stanford-Miller International Airport To: Northern Amazon International Airport
From: Stanford-MIller International Airport To: Amaria International Airport
From: Stanford-Miller International Airport To: ViZion Island International Airport
From: South Tallin International Airport To: ViZion Island International Airport
THE UNITED KINGDOM OF VALLADARES
Map of Valladares | Valladares on NSwiki | Valladares Embassy Program
Champions: I Coupe Pomme D'Or, Copa Rushmori 26, Copa Rushmori 29, Di Bradini Cup 48
Runners-Up: World Cup 75, Cup of Harmony 49, Copa Rushmori 25, Copa Rushmori 27, IBC 10
Third Place: Copa Rushmori 18, Volleyball World Expo 9
Fourth Place: World Cup 67, Copa Rushmori 32, IBC 8, IBC 9, IBC 12
<Zwangzug> And the Alligators already have a Ph.D. at making enemies: <- oh, man, speaking of making expressions up, this is fantastic :D

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Vitalita International Airport - Stanford-Miller International Airport (Valladares)
Vitalita International Airport - South Tallin International Airport (Valladares)
Dogbar International Airport - Stanford-Miller International Airport (Valladares)
Dogbar International Airport - South Tallin International Airport (Valladares)
Northern Amazon International Airport - Stanford-Miller International Airport (Valladares)
Amaria International Airport - Stanford-MIller International Airport (Valladares)
ViZion Island International Airport - Stanford-Miller International Airport (Valladares)
ViZion Island International Airport - South Tallin International Airport (Valladares)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:39 am

• Nation's Name:The empire of Jbeil
• Airport One Name:Emperor Alexander Royal Airport
• Airport One Code:EAR
• (Optional) Airport Two Name:Queen Victoria Royal Airport
• (Optional) Airport Two Code:QVR
• (Optional) Airport Three Name:Prince Charles Royal Airport
• (Optional) Airport Three Code:PCR
• (Optional) Airport Four Name:Alexandria International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Four Code:AIA
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name:Royal Family Airport
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code:RFA
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory.
[x] Rockport International Airport (RIA)
[x] Antibarber International (AII)
[x] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)
[ ] Amaria International Airport (AMI)
[x] Monday
[ ] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[x] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[x] Sunday
(Example) Vitalita International Airport - Your City International Airport
Vitalita International Airport-Emperor Alexander Royal Airport
Dogbar International Airport -Queen Victoria Royal Airport
Rockport International Airport-Prince Charles Royal Airport
Antibarber International-Alexandria International Airport
Northern Amazon International Airport-Royal Family Airport
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Vitalita International Airport - Emperor Alexander Royal Airport (Jbeil)
Dogbar International Airport - Queen Victoria Royal Airport (Jbeil)
Rockport International Airport - Prince Charles Royal Airport (Jbeil)
Antibarber International - Alexandria International Airport (Jbeil)
Northern Amazon International Airport - Royal Family Airport (Jbeil)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Re: ViZionair - Expanding routes! Want more tourism? Come on in!

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 am

We have added the option to request an airport be marked as a major operating hub for ViZionair. If we like the information given, we may select in. In doing so, it will be added to our list of airports people can fly to/from, thus benefiting your nation as well as ViZionair!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:53 pm

• Nation's Name: Iglesian Archipelago
• Airport One Name: Los Vientos North International Airport
• Airport One Code: LVN
• Airport Two Name: Northade International Airport
• Airport Two Code: NTI
• Airport Three Name: New Pompea International Airport
• Airport Three Code: NPI
• Airport Four Name: New Rotomagus International Airport
• Airport Four Code: NRI
• Airport Five Name: Noleska International Airport
• Airport Five Code: NKI

[X] Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
[X] Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
[X] Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
[X] Antibarber International (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
[X] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
[X] Amaria International Airport (AMI) (Amiria, ViZion)
[X] Icestone International Airport (IIA) (Nabu, ViZion)
[X] ViZion Island International Airport (VII) (ViZion Island, ViZion)

[X] Monday
[X] Tuesday
[X] Wednesday
[X] Thursday
[X] Friday
[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday

Vitalita International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport
Vitalita International Airport - Northade International Airport
Vitalita International Airport - New Pompea International Airport
Vitalita International Airport - New Rotomagus International Airport
Vitalita International Airport - Noleska International Airport
Dogbar International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport
Dogbar International Airport - Northade International Airport
Dogbar International Airport - New Pompea International Airport
Dogbar International Airport - New Rotomagus International Airport
Rockport International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport
Rockport International Airport - Northade International Airport
Antibarber International - Los Vientos North International Airport
Antibarber International - Northade International Airport
Northern Amazon International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport
Northern Amazon International Airport - Northade International Airport
Amaria International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport
Amaria International Airport - Northade International Airport
Icestone International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport
Icestone International Airport - Northade International Airport
ViZion Island International Airport - Los Vientos International Airport
ViZion Island International Airport - Northade International Airport

(and vice-versa)

• I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location:
Los Vientos North International Airport - LVN - the largest and busiest airport in the Iglesian Archipelago, serving 50 million people per year. As the name suggests, it's located north of the capital city of the Iglesian Archipelago, Los Vientos, which is also the largest city.
Northade International Airport - NIA - the second largest and busiest airport in the country, serving 30 million people per year. Located south of Northade, the second biggest city of the Iglesian Archipelago.
Last edited by Iglesian Archipelago on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Vitalita International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Vitalita International Airport - Northade International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Vitalita International Airport - New Pompea International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Vitalita International Airport - New Rotomagus International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Vitalita International Airport - Noleska International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Dogbar International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Dogbar International Airport - Northade International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Dogbar International Airport - New Pompea International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Dogbar International Airport - New Rotomagus International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Rockport International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Rockport International Airport - Northade International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Antibarber International - Los Vientos North International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Antibarber International - Northade International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Northern Amazon International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Northern Amazon International Airport - Northade International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Amaria International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Amaria International Airport - Northade International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Icestone International Airport - Los Vientos North International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Icestone International Airport - Northade International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
ViZion Island International Airport - Los Vientos International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
ViZion Island International Airport - Northade International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)

We are considering your request for Los Vientos North International Airport to become a major operating hub, however we have decided against Northade International Airport.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Swilatia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 am

• I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location:
Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport (VVK) - The largest and busiest airport in Swilatia, serving over 120 million passengers in a year. It is located in the city of Vilvek, the capital and largest city of Swilatia, in its own district near the city border. At this time terminal 9 only recieves flights from ViZionair, so propose that it should be added as a hub for that airline.
Last edited by Swilatia on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Political Compass

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 am

After reviewing the information, it has been decided that Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport will be added as a major operating hub.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

South Thasland
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby South Thasland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 am

• Nation's Name: The United Councilate of South Thasland
• Airport One Name: Veeii International Airport
• Airport One Code: STV
• (Optional) Airport Two Name:Alexandrae Novae International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: STA
[x] Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[x] Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[x] Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] Antibarber International (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[x] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[x] Amaria International Airport (AMI) (Amiria, ViZion)
Amaria International Airport is located in ViZion's Costa Rica claim in Central American ViZion, and is the primary international airport service that region. It serves 4.5 million travelers per day to make it the 5th largest airport in ViZion. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[x] ViZion Island International Airport (VII) (ViZion Island, ViZion)
VIIA is a smaller international airport serving the ViZion Island, an island located in the south Pacific. VIIA has roughly 1 million travelers going through it per day, and is one of the hot spots for vacationers. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] Icestone International Airport (IIA) (Nabu, ViZion)
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday
Vitalita International Airport - Veeii International Airport
Vitalita International Airport- Alexandrae Novae International Airport
Dogbar International Airport- Veeii International Airport
Dogbar International Airport- Alexandrae Novae International Airport
Rockport International Airport- Veeii International Airport
Rockport International Airport- Alexandrae Novae International Airport
Northern Amazon International Airport- Veeii International Airport
Amaria International Airport- Veeii International Airport
ViZion Island International Airport- Veeii International Airport

Veeii International Airport (STV)- Located in the Thas capital city, Veeii International Airport is arguably the gateway to the Darkohm Basin region, serving 35 million annually. The city of Veeii, 13 million strong, is a center of finance and tourism.
The United Councilate of South Thasland
Defense Status: Mobilized
Wikistates | NSDraftroom | Diplomacy and Embassy Thread | The South Thas Banking Group
In open defiance of WA Resolutions #9, #18, #23, #40, #65, #74
Economic Left/Right: 0.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.64

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade