NATION

PASSWORD

Choushino's Traditional Shartya'a Cuisine

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Silverfield
Attaché

Founded: Jul 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverfield » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:08 am

Spartianus wrote:

To: Mister Nathan J. Olander; Various Titles

We here at Choushino's thank you for your consideration. This is quite a generous offer you have provided for the company, mister Olander. We cannot, however, accept it on the terms you have provided for us. The invitation itself is more that we could hope for, and we would feel more comfortable paying for our own business in your nation. We do hope that we can work more closely with Olander Industries and the government of Silverfield in the future, though. Furthermore, you may in the future refer to me as Miss Manu, or take things up with my boss Mister Choushino. We look forward to serving you soon!

To: Suriya Manu, Choushino's Representative Office
From: The Desk of Nathan J Olander the 3rd, Prime Minister of the Grand Republic of Silverfield and CEO of Olander Industries
Subject: RP: Expanding Cultural Diversity and Economic Futures
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Miss Manu,

My apologizes, I had not realized what I had typed until I was finished. I am sad that my offer was rejected, but I understand. I still would very much like your company to set up shop in my fair country. If you need anything to be able to do so I am willing to work with you.

Sincerely,
Nathan J Olander III, Prime Minister of the Grand Republic of Silverfield and CEO of Olander Industries
100 Trinidad Blvd
Hassenburg, Hassenburg 0213
+66 (233) 923-9102
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My Response: ....yup that's what I was afraid of.... words and numbers. Don't let a statistic judge who you are just keep doing what feels right for yourself and your country...unless its to bomb mine, go find something else to do, like play Russian Roulette with a harpoon gun or listen to Justin Bieber, they both will kill you.

Tianzhou
Secretary

Founded: Oct 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tianzhou » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Ministry of Commerce
Great Han Republic of Tianzhou

TO: CEO, Choushino's
FR: Ministry of Commerce, Great Han Republic of Tianzhou
SUB: CHOUSHINO'S Franchises in Tianzhou
CLASSIFICATION: Unclassified

Dear Sir,
Researchers here at the Ministry of Commerce have recently concluded that the Choushino'schain of restaurants has an untapped and possibly highly lucrative market in the Great Han Republic of Tianzhou. Under the administration of Field Marshal Jiang Shikai, Glorious President of the Great Han Republic, the nation is launching its highly-anticipated "Three Year Plan" to economic rejuvenation, one of the key components of which is attracting foreign investment in the nation. We have identified Choushino's as the type of business that we desire, and would like to formally invite you to establish a number of franchises here in Tianzhou.

Faithfully,
Liu Jieshin, Minister of Commerce

Name of nation: Tianzhou
Type of stores: [] Coffee Shop [X] Restaurant
Number of stores (If both types requested, please identify the number of each): 48
Suggestions to make each location feel like home:

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello, We know how you value the humane treatment of the animals and the quality of your products then we are your guys.I have taken the liberty to make a document of our information.

Dairy diet

We use nothing different from tradition we have them out on the pasture witch means they are eating good fresh nutrients from the pasture they are also feed Grade A non G.M.O feed

conditions of the animals

Are cows are treated like mini princesses with the luxury to go outside on the fields the way it is ment to be also not any of our cows gets G.M.Os or medicine to increase there production.Also they are not crammed into warehouses they are kept in nice barns of 50 cows or less

nutritional information

Cause of them on the pasture they make better milk benefits of our milk and butter and cream
1/3 less cholesterol 1/4 less saturated fat 2/3 more vitamin A 4 to 6 times the vitamin D 2 times more omega-3 fatty acids 3 times more vitamin E & 7 times more beta carotene.

sincerely blue mills farms

enclosed you will find 3 Business-class airline tickets to a blue mill farm
Last edited by Ulil on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Tippercommon
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tippercommon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:24 am

Greetings Mr. Olander!

My name is Idalis Adler, the Chief of Marketing & Sales here at The Grove™ Premium Breweries. I am contacting you today with an offer of a business partnership. The Grove is the largest collection of breweries in the region of Pardes, bringing together the drinks of countries from Estovakiva to Emmeria to Alleghania. We have recognized Choushino's Traditional Shartya Cuisine as being of true quality. The Grove would like to add to the experience of Choushino's. As we represent dozens of breweries from around the region, our company has unprecedented amounts of variety. If you should chose us to be a partner of Choushino, your patrons will have an infinite selection of drinks to chose from, whether they fancy a Chardonnay, a stout, mead, vodka, or even green tea.

ImageImageImageImage

The Grove offers a wide variety of spirits, beers, wines, and non-alcoholic beverages. We plan to have an additional five beverages to be rolled our in the following week alone, allowing you to expand your reserves to suite the preferences of all your passengers. If we should become partners, Choushino's will receive a 20% discount on all drinks (even lower than the wholesale price) and will receive a space on the partners section of our front.

I sincerely hope you answer in the affirmative, and that we can jump start commercial ties between not just our companies, but our two great nations. If you should accept our offer, we will make sure to get a shipment to one of your airline's primary locations immediately, and inform our sales department and all of our subsidiaries of our new relationship.

Cheers!

Name of company: The Grove Premium Breweries
Name of home country (if applicable): Tippercommon
Product that you will be supplying: Various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Website (Storefront Page): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=269704
Last edited by Tippercommon on Wed Oct 09, 1996 10:46 pm, edited 3.1416 times in total.
Looking for a Modern Tech Roleplay Region? Check out Anterra!

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade