NATION

PASSWORD

Golden Cross BEER

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:28 am

To: Mystery Official, Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism, Nova Kartago
From: Georges Helland, VP of Golden Cross, Burgunden Breueries
Re: Survey Request?

To Whom It May Concern,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your communication. We are extremely unclear on what your request is about. You want to apply for a permit to be on a list in your nation? Our nation that we are registered in requires no such permit. You want to list our company on a list of favorable companies in your nation? Be our guest. Regardless, it seems we must wait on more clarification from you. Please give us a named contact to communicate with from here on out. That would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
N&I Mentor - TG me for help.
Please check my Factbook for answers, TG me for everything else.
Important Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:52 pm

GIMME A GEE CEE!

You may order quantities to be shipped or breweries to be opened
HERE.
Important Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Texkentuck
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2021

Postby Texkentuck » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:00 pm

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Office of the his royalty President Bram W. Schirkophf
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): St. Ignatius Loyola Airbase-hanger 25- Texkentuck Northern Delivery Service at the expense of President Schirkophf will deliver to the Presidential Palace address 7 Dominion Square of Capitalist Bloc-Capital City, Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-Union of Conservative Capitalist Republic.
Varieties and Quantities Desired: Both (Kegs, Cases or both)
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes for the flight we will pay for the expense
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order):Yes
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Every 6 months.
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Capitalist Bloc Dominion Banking- BANK WON'T CHARGE A FEE WHEN THEY SEE THE CARD ENTERED THE SYSTEM. TFS AGENT WILL GIVE YOUR CEO A PASSWORD TO USE THROUGH THE BANKING SYSTEM FIRST TIME ACTIVATION. REST OF THE TIME IT SHOULD WORK ON EVERY ATM. CAPITALIST BLOC DOMINION BANKING PAYS ALL ATM FEES OF WHICHEVER BANK.
CARD WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR COMPANY BY A TEXKENTUCK SECURITY FEDERATION SECURITY AGENT WHO WILL GAIN ACCESS TO FLY TO YOUR NATION AND PERSONALLY DELIVER CARD TO THE CEO OF GOLDEN CROSS BEER COMPANY....
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:33 pm

To: President Bram W. Schirkophf, Royal Government, Texkentuck
From: Bellatrix Dortmund, Sales Leader, Golden Cross, Burgunden Breueries
Re: Regular Beer Shipments to The Royal Government, Texkentuck

President Schirkophf,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be shipping it along very soon to the address listed. Subsequent orders will ship on a bi-annual basis as requested.

We expect payment from the Capitalist Bloc Dominion Banking to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock The Royal Government of Texkentuck for years to come.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Bellatrix Dortmund,
Sales Leader, Golden Cross
Important Links.

Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:57 am

GIMME A GEE CEE!

You may order quantities to be shipped or breweries to be opened
HERE.
Important Links.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade