NATION

PASSWORD

PURE Maple Syrup (WIP) OPEN

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:Hi, we are offering your company permission to sell within our nation to any vendor which would willingly buy your product. HOWEVER, please be aware that by our nation's strict food legislation, claiming that your product is "pure" (even as a brand name) may lead to charges of false advertising, misleading claims and/or deceptive conduct, unless you strictly live up to the promised quality. No exceptions will be given to your company for failing to live up to the quality on grounds that "pure" is a brand name. In fact, this loophole will not work shall you find yourself in a legal dispute about misleading claims of quality, and may even come as a hindrance toward your claim. You have been warned

Nation Name: Australian Republic
Name of city: Anywhere where farming is permitted, and the climate is suitable
Amount of land to be given (in acres): We'll start you off with 200 acres and see how you go
Any environmental laws we need to know: We have strict laws on pesticides, we have strict quarantine laws, including INTERSTATE quarantine, as well as fruit fly exclusion zones WITHIN the same state/territory, meaning that you cannot meaning, that you cannot take food or agriculture products with air, or even overland, from one part of the country to the other without correct quarantine documentation, and other general agricultural environmental legislation
Any other information we should know before setting up an orchard: GMOs are strictly prohibited, we have MINIMUM quality laws, but with a promise of purity, we expect you to exceed these, and you must obey all HACCCP procedures as a MINIMUM for health standards. If you wish to label your product as "Maple syrup" it must contain a minimum of 70% real maple syrup, however, with your promise of a "pure" product, we expect higher standards (the exception, is of coarse flavoured maple syrup, where the rest could be flavouring). FOOD LABELLING LAWS- You MUST have an ingredients list, as well as nutritional information chart, both of which must NOT be misleading to a layperson, and you must state what percentage of the product is from Australian produce, with a complete list of nations where the remainder of the produce is from. You may not make misleading claims on the lable. Individual states and territories may also add their own legislations

From The Desk of John Johnson Sr.

Dear Leaders of Duestchein

We thank you for these land donations to PURE syrups, so that we can provide our famous product so close to home. Your offer has been accepted! We will take into account your environmental laws and will make sure everything suits your nation. As always, we will use the most environmentally friendly and safe equipment and machinery that we can. Like always, our PURE brand name is our promise to our customers. All ingredients and nutritional facts are listed, and all our products are organic. For our original product of Maple Syrup, all the ingredients are listed: Maple Sap and water. It is all that has ever been needed to obtain a Grade AA rating. The process used to boil down the maple sap into maple syrup is a secret one, but no other ingredients besides these two are used. As for our fruit flavoured products, the process is the same, but with the fruit ground up and added to the mixture in controlled quantities.

It will be a pleasure doing business with you, and hope to expand our friendship in the future.

With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)
Owner, President, PURE syrup

If you truly are organic, you are permitted to write as such on the lable
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Nation Name: Republic of Argentinstan
Name of Company (if applicable): Air Argentine
What you would like to supply or sponsor: Transport for PURE Maple Syrup to its purchasers

Nation Name: Republic of Argentinstan
Type of Syrup: Maple syrup, buttermilk syrup, maple creme syrup, cherry syrup
Amount (In Liters): 500 liters/each type
Extra Requests: We'd like to offer these syrups on Air Argentine flights and sell them in Clover Farms stores
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade