NATION

PASSWORD

Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts - [CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 pm

GREAT NEWS- Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts are delighted to announce that we are now operating over 3,000 premises across a multitude of settings. We wish to thank government officials, suppliers, partners, employees, and our customers for assisting us in great coverage and grand service; we also wish to thank our senior partners at Aegirium Hospitality Group.

The brand breakdown:
ALPHA LOFTS - 685 PREMISES
ASTYRIAN JEWEL - 40 PREMISES
COLLECTIONS - 2,224 PREMISES
COUNTRY RESORTS - 29 PREMISES
VERNON PARK - 51 PREMISES
OVERWATER BUNGALOWS - 3 PREMISES
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Image Image

From the desk of Silas Abernathy, Minster of Tourism and Hospitality, Government of Costa Aluria

02 June 2014

Attention: Kay Hart

Dear Ms. Hart

The Department of Tourism and Hospitality would like to extend our gratitude for your prompt reply to our request. We firmly believed prior to our initial contact that adding the Beaulieu name to our available hotel accommodations would be a wise move. Our hopes have already been confirmed; our offices have spent the majority of the business hours today responding to citizens and prospective visitors overjoyed with the news of your imminent construction since the news was announced on your website and through press releases within our nation. The backbone of our economy is the tupos which our tourism market provides. To know that such a well respected name is already in high demand gives us great hope for continuing our trend as a highly prized destination.

The biggest news in Costa Aluria today was the future opening of the three overwater bungalow sites. The towns of Calanthia, Callipygia, and Whitsunday have expressed their gratitude for joining the ranks of what many consider the finest type of beachside resorts. We have begun discussions with Costa Aluria's Department of Environment and Conservation on how we can continue to protect these areas from overdevelopment so that the resorts may remain in a pristine environment. However, with the news of their soon arrival, some key local investors have stepped to the plate to increase construction subsidies to these three properties. These investors include cultural leaders who see an opportunity to continue teaching the world the traditional ways of our people as well as businesses and tour operators tied to the community and who will mutually benefit from your arrival. One such business is South Seas Soda Company, with whom your company is already familiar. While details of the subsidization are not fully known as of this writing, it is safe to assume that construction costs on these three properties will come in at a fraction of the original estimated price.

Once again, we thank you for assistance in catering to our economic freedoms. Today is truly a great day for our nation.

With great respect,
Silas Abernathy
Minister of Tourism and Hospitality
Government of Costa Aluria

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Dear Mr. Abernathy,

I give you my deepest apologies for not being able to respond so promptly, especially to such well-timed news of that very day. I am elated to hear that our work with you is valued by the people of your beautiful island.

We wish to make it known to the Department of Environment and Conservation that we will help to preserve and develop in the least disruptive way possible as we understand that the elements we are dealing with are rather unlike most, and thus we have spoken to our own environmental officers who will work with our legal department to make sure that any issues raised by either organisation, or the people, will be dealt with fairly and impartially through other experts on our panel.

We are glad to hear of such privileges and we give our thanks to these many generous investors. We believe that thye, like both of us, will have a total focus on respecting the local people and the environment in the three towns. Furthermore, we hope this brings great outcomes to the employment figures and the surrounding businesses.

Thank you for the time to update us.

Sincerely,
Kay Hart
Director of Operations, Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Vanitan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanitan » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:07 am

SUPPLIER PITCH
RESPONDENT: Florent Wineries
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X ]
NATION NAME: Holy Empire of Vanitan
PRODUCT TYPE: Fine Wines

Port-du-sud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Port-du-sud » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Dear Mrs. Hart,
We are very happy and honored to offer to you to open new branches of your Company in Federation of Port-du-Sud. We would like only to know how much people you will hire locally, so we can facilitate the hiring of your staff.
Thank you very much,

P. Terlontame, Port-du-Sud's Economy Minister

ARCHON LOFT OPENING REQUEST
RESPONDENT: P. Terlontame, Port-du-Sud's Minister of Economy
CROSS IF TERMS READ [x]
NATION NAME: Federation of Port-du-Sud
# OF OPENINGS: 7
NAMES OF TOWNS / CITIES:
Port-du-Sud-Ville - 1 branch
Eglaut- 2 branches
Nernamonts-1 branch
Gudiéon-Ville- 1 branch
Selles-2 branches

ANY LAWS ON ALCOHOL / MEAT CONSUMPTION?
alcohol is forbidden for people under 18 years old
Last edited by Port-du-sud on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitru » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:38 am

Destiny Vacations
110 Shore Boulevard, Ahckman, TW
United States of Zitru
Phone: 412-529-3378
Email: destinyvacations@tdc.com

TO: Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts
SUBJECT: Destiny Vacations business membership
DATE: Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Rudolf Böhler, Destiny Vacations’ Business Executive. I am responsible for administrating communication between different international companies, to answer letters from both our customers and other companies and I am also responsible for the establishment, proposal and authorization of new business memberships into our program. As a part of the company’s executive team, I work closely with the president, chief executive officer and chief operations officer of the company, to maintain a high standard of leadership and accountability.

As mentioned above, part of my position as business executive is to establish, propose and authorize new business memberships to our program. Nevertheless, I have come across Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts, and I am interested in proposing a request for Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts to become a member of the Destiny Vacations program. In the program, customers to your airline can save money if they book with Destiny Vacations, especially by booking multiple transportation and hotel choices. Becoming a business member does not mean you are owned by Destiny Vacations or The Destiny Company, it means your company simply a member of our vacation program.

I would prefer to discuss the rest of the terms, if you accept my proposal, in a more private way. I am most certain this will benefit customers of both our companies, and both our companies themselves. I have enclosed a fully completed application with this letter, and I hope it has been filled out to your standards. If you choose not to accept my proposal, I completely understand and will not question your position. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Rudolf Böhler
BUSINESS EXECUTIVE OF DESTINY VACATIONS
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Greetings at Florent Wineries,

Your pitch is currently being held for the following reasons:
  • It is our belief that your application has been filled insufficiently- despite saying you had read the terms;
  • We are currently serviced with wine products- we feel that a proper pitch could elevate you as a supplier from the rest.
This is, of course, not to say that if you provide extra details as to why we should choose you, and also give us more information/ recommendations, we will still not accept- we would be happy to consider an amended pitch, and this does not need total re-application. We wish for you to familiarise yourself with the terms- you can give further details to me at macb@beaulieu.com.

For now, we at Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts wish Florent Wineries great fortune in the future and do hope that you will come back to us after this feedback.

Sincerely,
Bevan Macmillan

Director of Partnerships & Promotions, Beaulieu
Minister P. Terlontame,

Thank you for applying for 7 Archon Lofts openings in Port-du-Sud, firstly. In addition, I thank you for your question- our operations in Port-du-Sud will be aiming to hire locally, as it will be the best way to benefit the immediate communities where we are proud to base ourselves. Eventually, as the branches grow, the total could come to in excess of 700- though the initial months after building and refitting should achieve smaller numbers- we can assure you that 100% of those meployed by this operation will be taken from Port-du-Sud citizens. The only staff at Beaulieu who one may see roaming a branch will be a centrally employed Brand Continuity Officer or a Beaulieu Management Inspector.

Finally, I would love to express my gratitude for your choice of Beaulieu- our hopes of prosperity are invested in the people of Port-du-Sud-Ville, Eglaut, Nernamonts, Gudiéon-Ville, and Selles. Changes advertised on our website should be added within the next 36 hours- through which our maintenance team will be working in the least disruptive way.

Warmly,
Kay Hart

Director of Partnerships & Promotions, Beaulieu
Dear Mr. Böhler,

Thank you for your latest response. It was a delight to hear "The Destiny Company" uttered this morning across the office floor when my colleague relayed this to me himself. I am familiar with TDC, Mr. Bohler, and I applaud your attention to detail. We understand that the terms of membership in Destiny Vacations would work mutually for the better of both of us.

We are most happy to accept your kind proposal. We know that the deal should go further in to discrete talks, and so I will request that you mail myself at head@beaulieu.com. Thank you for initiating what sounds to be a very advantageous relationship.

Warmly,
Niamh Ella Green

Managing Director, Beaulieu

Globus
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Globus » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:07 pm

The Department of Housing and Urban Development of the Commonwealth of Globus

To: Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts
From: Carol R. Percy, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development of the Commonwealth of Globus
Subject: Opening Hotels

Greetings, my name is Carol R. Percy. I am the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for the Commonwealth of Globus. My department foresees a great opportunity for your company and our capital city. Merridell, Globus is home to 23 million people. Tourism is our largest industry, namely because of Merridell. Merridell is a massive, technologically advanced, and stunningly beautiful city. Tourists come from around the world to see the colossal scale of the city, the technology, and the environmental beauty in and around the city. We want Beaulieu to open multiple hotels around Merridell International Airport, and a few around the city. I assure you that this will greatly benefit your company. Our applications is as follows.

ALPHA LOFTS OPENING REQUEST
RESPONDENT: Carol R. Percy, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development of the Commonwealth of Globus
CROSS IF TERMS READ [x]
NATION NAME: The Commonwealth of Globus
# OF OPENINGS: 5
NAMES OF TOWNS / CITIES: -please list
  • Merridell Globus - 5 hotels (at least 3 within 1-5 miles of Merridell Intl Airport)
ANY LAWS ON ALCOHOL / MEAT CONSUMPTION? Alcohol and Tobacco is prohibited in Globus

Sincerely,
Carol R. Percy
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development of the Commonwealth of Globus

Port-du-sud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Port-du-sud » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:26 am

Woodstead wrote:
Greetings at Florent Wineries,

Minister P. Terlontame,

Thank you for applying for 7 Archon Lofts openings in Port-du-Sud, firstly. In addition, I thank you for your question- our operations in Port-du-Sud will be aiming to hire locally, as it will be the best way to benefit the immediate communities where we are proud to base ourselves. Eventually, as the branches grow, the total could come to in excess of 700- though the initial months after building and refitting should achieve smaller numbers- we can assure you that 100% of those meployed by this operation will be taken from Port-du-Sud citizens. The only staff at Beaulieu who one may see roaming a branch will be a centrally employed Brand Continuity Officer or a Beaulieu Management Inspector.

Finally, I would love to express my gratitude for your choice of Beaulieu- our hopes of prosperity are invested in the people of Port-du-Sud-Ville, Eglaut, Nernamonts, Gudiéon-Ville, and Selles. Changes advertised on our website should be added within the next 36 hours- through which our maintenance team will be working in the least disruptive way.

Warmly,
Kay Hart

Thank you very much ! We are very happy to welcome you in Port-du-Sud !

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:22 am

Ms. Percy,

Thank you for contacting me with regard to the five sites across Merridell. I am very happy, like my colleagues, with your pitch. Your large and growing tourism industry is something which is obviously attractive to Beaulieu; whilst we understand that you want 5, we are going to be rather gradual with opening and up-sizing the room vacancies, as we have before had problems where we open too many too close together.

However, I am absolutely happy accept- despite my cautious attitude to phasing in the latter three- we know they'll work, but it is my feeling that the success will be in the timing. Alcohol and tobacco restrictions are noted, and thus we will be making appropriate arrangements with alcoholic beverage providers to make sure that we do not offend your customs or break the law.

Apart from that, Ms. Percy, I wish you a good morning- and I hope we can achieve great things in this attractive city. Myself and my colleagues look forward to any further exchanges we may have together. Changes will appear momentarily under the Alpha Lofts section.

Warmly,
Kay Hart

Director of Operations, Beaulieu

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts are proud to announce that we are to officially sponsor the final of Zurope's Sixteenth Regional Cup for 2014, which are to be hosted from Veneco.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 pm

A HOLIDAY, YOU SAY?
Make it Beaulieu. We have over 2,500 locations worldwide. Find business breaks at Alpha Lofts, chic hideouts at Astyrian Jewel, family city breaks at Collections, a couples' retreat at Country Resorts, or a family break for families at Vernon Park. If you want something even rarer and more tropical, select the Overwater Bungalows in Costa Aluria.
Last edited by Woodstead on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winchia
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Winchia

Postby Winchia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:18 pm

9099 Winchia Avenue
Winchia City, GW

TO: Kay Heart
SUBJECT: Astyrian Jewel Rooms

Dear Mrs. Heart,

It is my convenience to inform you that the Royal Winchian Mint is in need of lodging for employees and respondents, and our Board of Directors have chosen your branch of hotels to establish in Winchia.
Below is the formal application.

ASTYRIAN JEWEL OPENING REQUEST
RESPONDENT: David Angers-Selusin
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X]
NATION NAME: Grand Duchy of Winchia
# OF OPENINGS: We would like three branches of lodgings to be established, but if that is not possible, we would like as many as possible.
NAMES OF TOWNS / CITIES: -please list
  • Winchia City - 2 branches
  • Port Lundhelm - 1 branch
ANY LAWS ON ALCOHOL / MEAT CONSUMPTION?None, although we request alcohol not be stocked at all, in order to retain sanity of our employees.

We would request the honour of a reply as soon as possible.
We would also be willing perform the transaction in USD (Universal Standard Dollar), if requested.

Yours,
Msgr. David Angers-Selusin
Minister of Finance of the Grand Duchy Winchia
Last edited by Winchia on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Dear Minister Angers-Selusin,

Thank you for contacting me with regard to the three sites across Winchia. I am very happy, like my colleagues, with your pitch. From the alcohol restrictions, staff will be monitored.

Apart from that, Sir, I wish you a good day- and I hope we can achieve great things in the attractive Grand Duchy. Myself and my colleagues look forward to any further exchanges we may have together. Changes will appear momentarily under the Astyrian Jewel section.

Warmly,
Kay Hart

Director of Operations, Beaulieu

Cymric Corporate Authority
Secretary

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cymric Corporate Authority » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:43 pm

TO: Beaulieu Hotels and Resorts
FROM: Erin Blodwen, Director of Commerce, Cymric Corporate Authority
RE: Development of New Resort

Greetings,

The Cymric Corporate Authority has recently begun to undertake limited development for tourism and entertainment alongside several of our wildlife and aquatic preserves and refuges. What we're looking for is an offshore high end resort along side our Eidfodau Sea Wildlife Preserve for the wealthy ecotourist, and of course the top tier CEOs and celebrities wishing to show off their ability to stay at such an exclusive resort. The resort would need to be able to handle a range of aquatic craft from small two to five person electric submersibles, catamarans, and similar vessels of limited environmental impact as well as platforms for divers. We're interested in a structure with approximately 100 to 150 suites, at least one high end restaurant centered around local sustainable seafood in keeping with the theme, and of course other entertainment options that one would expect in such a resort.

Access to the resort would be by ship and we would also like to see a helipad and a sea plane dock assimilated into the plans as well. The resort would be able to tie into our offshore tidal generators for power which should easily figure into the construction plans to limit environmental impact and be able of handling any energy needs for the resort. In regards to what we've read in your literature, we would definitely encourage local hiring, though as our nation is currently undergoing a large economic growth with a very low unemployment rate which would need to figure into the operations budget to reflect the needs to pay slightly higher than would normally be expected.

We've set aside a fund of $3,000,000 NS Dollars as a retainer fee if your firm is interested in this project. Further funds will be made available via payments and escrow accounts as we continue negotiations and reach a budget. We look forward to hearing back from you on your potential interest in this project and any ideas or feedback as well.

Sincerely,
Erin Blodwen
Director of Commerce, Cymric Corporate Authority
“The greatest difficulty is that men do not think enough of themselves, do not consider what it is that they are sacrificing when they follow in a herd, or when they cater for their establishment” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:11 am

Ms. Blodwen,

Thank you for contacting Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts. I am Kay Hart, the Director of Operations, and I am here to express excitement at the proposal. Beaulieu is always coutious about new unique ventures, and as well as making them environmentally sustainable, we need to think about financially sustainability. It is the wholehearted belief, however, in our company that this would be a safe investment in to the future of sustainable hospitality in your nation.

Operation of the aquatic crafts, and contracting local food providers will already bring a decent amount of jobs to that area. We trust the staff of a local background to be the ones from which we will learn- it would be a decent experience to join both of our ethical programmes regarding sustainable tourism.

I therefore announce that we will be looking forward to more talks on the matter before a final decision,though we are very inspired by the pitch. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Kay Hart

Saint-Sebastian
Envoy

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint-Sebastian » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 am

RESPONDENT: Nola Hill, Minister for Tourism
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X]
NATION NAME: Saint-Sebastian
# OF OPENINGS: 1
NAMES OF TOWNS / CITIES:
  • Turing City - S. K. Ride International Airport
ANY LAWS ON ALCOHOL / MEAT CONSUMPTION? No.

RESPONDENT: Nola Hill, Minister for Tourims
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X]
# OF OPENINGS: 2
NAMES OF TOWNS / CITIES:
  • Stonewall
  • Hirschfeld
ANY LAWS ON ALCOHOL / MEAT CONSUMPTION? No.

PARTNERSHIPS AND PROMOTIONS PITCH
RESPONDENT: Nola Hill, Minister for Tourism
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X]
SERVICE TYPE: alternative projects

Dear Kay Hart

On behalf of the government of Saint-Sebastian I have submitted the attached applications for your consideration. Tourism is a rapidly growing industry in our country and as Minister for Tourism I am keen to ensure that the nation's reputation as a desirable tourism location is protected through the presence of internationally respected franchises, in conjunction with local operators providing more niche and customary services. Having reviewed several competitors it is my opinion as the responsible Minister that a BHAR resort would be an ideal operator at our recently renovated international airport on the Catamount Peninsula. Similarly I would like to propose the opening of an Astyrian Jewel hotel in Stonewall (our nation's capital district) and Hirschfeld (a trendier district known for its creative and bohemian vibe).

In regards to the third proposal I would like to engage with you the possibility of adapting the overwater bungalows proposed by Costa Aluria for our local conditions. The majority of Saint-Sebastian's territory is a great salt lake, with the majority of the country lives on a single island in the lake. Lake Resplendent, as the name promises, can provide stunning vistas and afford visitors a sense of the sublime. I would like to win approval for the construction and management of an over water bungalow complex at Dante's Cove, a local bay well known for its warm and clear waters.

I look forward to your response.

Nola Hill
Minister for Tourism
The Homotopia of Saint-Sebastian

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cymric Corporate Authority » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:18 am

Woodstead wrote:
Ms. Blodwen,

Thank you for contacting Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts. I am Kay Hart, the Director of Operations, and I am here to express excitement at the proposal. Beaulieu is always coutious about new unique ventures, and as well as making them environmentally sustainable, we need to think about financially sustainability. It is the wholehearted belief, however, in our company that this would be a safe investment in to the future of sustainable hospitality in your nation.

Operation of the aquatic crafts, and contracting local food providers will already bring a decent amount of jobs to that area. We trust the staff of a local background to be the ones from which we will learn- it would be a decent experience to join both of our ethical programmes regarding sustainable tourism.

I therefore announce that we will be looking forward to more talks on the matter before a final decision,though we are very inspired by the pitch. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Kay Hart

TO: Ms. Kay Hart
RE: Development of New Resort

We are pleased to hear your willingness and excitement to take on our proposal for this project. Therefore I've authorized a payment of $3 Million in NS Dollars to place your firm on retainer to create and present your renderings and proposal for the resort. We're quite excited to see what your firm comes up with in regards to the design of the resort. We look forward to hearing when you are prepared to present your proposal and I will assemble and arrange a meeting with the appropriate parties on our end. Please contact me if you have any questions or need any clarification on our overall expectations or requests, and I will ensure you get whatever information you need as quickly as is possible.

I look forward to further correspondence from you on this venture.

Sincerely,
Erin Blodwen
“The greatest difficulty is that men do not think enough of themselves, do not consider what it is that they are sacrificing when they follow in a herd, or when they cater for their establishment” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:07 am

Contact a Sales Rep Today

Supplying AND Partnership Application
SUPPLIER, PARTNERSHIPS AND PROMOTIONS PITCH
RESPONDENT: Jennifer Carter
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X]
NATION NAME: The Libertatem of Fashiontopia
PRODUCT TYPE: Avante Automotive International Sales and Rental Company Our goal is to partner with Beaulieu Resorts because what is a vacation, if you're forced to wait in line behind a tight bus or rail service's tight schedule. We provide Rental Cars at an affordable rate so that people can book their Vacations in the comfort of their pockets rather than holding them at near gunpoint in highway robbery style fashion as some other companies. With rentals as low as $27.81 per day, there is a car that anyone on a Vacation can afford, in a wide variety of body types that can satisfy the needs of the customer. We would like to place sentences in each of your Varieties paragraphs such as Alpha Lofts where there can be a simple sentence at the end which says something like: "All car rental needs on location will be handled by our Hotel staff in through Avante Auto Rentals - our official Rental Car Company - rates as low as $27.81 per day. Feel free to visit their website to see their selection of rental cars." and have a Link our website. In return for this, you will be placed in our Factbook as one of our official Hotel/Resort Partners which will give you the right to keep a small logo on our website and a sentence in the Rentals section where there will be something to the tune of: "Our Rental Cars are also available at all Beaulieu Hotel and Resort locations for your convenience, they boast some of the finest living quarters in the world."
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 am

Wagain Commonwealth Office for Tourism
235 Peixoto Avenue, 1st Cvo, Santa Catalina

Esteemed Leaders of Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts:

After a comprehensive evaluation of your products, my office has elected, with support from the local chambers of commerce and private industry, to open up three new locations within our empire, centered around areas with the highest demand and greatest need for economic stimulus. Below you shall find our applications for the aforementioned establishments.

RESPONDENT: Bảo Thanh Trần, National Tourism Advisor
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X]
NATION NAME: The Constitutional Empire of Wagondia
# OF OPENINGS: 2
NAMES OF TOWNS / CITIES:
  • Accra, Ghana: Kotoka International Airport
  • Lagos, Nigeria: Murtala Muhammed International Airport
ANY LAWS ON ALCOHOL / MEAT CONSUMPTION? No

RESPONDENT: Bảo Thanh Trần, National Tourism Advisor
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X]
NATION NAME: The Constitutional Empire of Wagondia
# OF OPENINGS: 1
NAMES OF TOWNS / CITIES:
  • Santa Catalina, Federal Capital District
ANY LAWS ON ALCOHOL / MEAT CONSUMPTION? No

-Best regards,
Bảo Thanh Trần, National Tourism Advisor
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Rawlincia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rawlincia » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:59 pm

PARTNERSHIPS AND PROMOTIONS PITCH
RESPONDENT:Will Kaiser, CEO Rawlincia Airways
CROSS IF TERMS READ [X]
NATION NAME: the Republic of Rawlincia
SERVICE TYPE: Airways

Rawlincia Airways would like to ask if we could work out a deal, I wish to provide 10% discounts to all of our passengers that fly to Beaulieu Hotels/Resorts in countries that you are in.We would also like to know if we could work out deals so that our Frequent Flyer passengers, if they recieve a certain of points they can stay at one of your hotels for 30% off. We are willing to pay you at least 1 million dollars a month.
I am a proud Christian.
Proud Founder of the Christian Liberty Alliance
Pro-Christianity, Conservative, Military
Neutral- Capitalism, LEGAL Immigration
Anti- Religion, Liberalism, Gay Marriage,Veganism,Socialism,Communism, Illegal Immigration
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
IATA Member
Founding member of the Kratos Alliance.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Honourable Minister Nola Hill,

Apologies for any inconvenience in the time that it took us to reply; we are currently carrying out maintenance on the site.

The two forms you submitted for the opening of our branded premises have been processed and scrutinised over the last few hours, as we have also researched the destinations. As Director of Operations, I am delighted to accept your request. We hope this brings great prosperity to the community and highlight cooperation between head office and local operations.

I have passed on your third form for the over-water premises at the lake. Myself and other colleagues have looked over this proposal and have confirmed that it will be viable. Our researchers have been on hand to carry an off-site survey at Dante's Cove, and we have therefore decided to communicate that we are delighted to accept.

Sincerely,
Kay Hart
Operations Director
Dear Ms. Blodwen,

Apologies for any inconvenience in the time that it took us to reply; we are currently carrying out maintenance on the site.

I will soon be checking in on our team for the development pitch. We are scheduled to present it soon within the next week. Let me assure you that we will be working swiftly, but also taking tome to ensure quality on the proposal. We will notify you of the proposal when made available.

Sincerely,
Kay Hart
Operations Director
Dear Ms. Carter,

I am delighted to inform you that we have decided to accept your request. We will be surveying and clearing certain areas on all available premises globally for our future partnership. We believe that this will not only be beneficial for sales and transactions for your foreign operations, but also for Beaulieu's vacancy rates. A unanimous yes was today heard to push forward the partnership- it gives us so much confidence.

As per your request, and by convention on our site management, we have mutually given you coverage of promotion, thoughin our "Our Friends" section.

We wish you luck with your other operations, and raise our glass to you for doing business in the future.

Warmly,
Beatrice Jarre
Commercial Director
Dear Bảo Thanh Trần,

The two forms you submitted for the opening of our branded premises have been processed and scrutinised over the last few hours, as we have also researched the destinations. As Director of Operations, I am delighted to accept your request. We hope this brings great prosperity to the community and highlight cooperation between head office and local operations.

Sincerely,
Kay Hart
Operations Director
Dear Mr. Kaiser,

Greetings from Woodstead. I am delighted to inform you that we have decided to accept your request. We believe that this will not only be beneficial for your passenger figures and frequent flyer subscriptions, but also will have a positive impact on Beaulieu's vacancy rates and favour within the same group of mutual customers.

It was a largely supported motion. We would just like to re-word the discounts to "up to 10%", rather than bang on the 10%, to give us a certain flexibility with certain projects and brands. However, apart from this, we're great to go.

Warmly,
Beatrice Jarre
Commercial Director

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:55 pm

FUNKBUNK, OUR LATEST BOUTIQUE HOSTEL BRAND, WILL BE LAUNCHING INTERNATIONALLY BY 2015!Image

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:01 pm

:DELACK MEDIA GROUP:
More Than Ordinary Fun

FR: The Desk of Victoria P. Courtney
TO: Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts
RE: Partnership

To Whom It May Concern.

It has come to our attention that you and your partners have recently opened up a hotel conglomerate. Congratulations! The world of economics and business can be intimidating for some, but you and yours have moved pass that fear and now are looking toward conducting business internationally and with business respected and revered, like the D.M.G.

Thus, I contact you today. As per our recently Board adopted, "Get It Started" campaign-focusing on partnering with small or unrecognized talented businesses such as the one you've created, we would like to extend our hand in partnership to you.

Below you will find the necessary application, as you have requested, for said partnership.

We also, on a side note, offer-through this letter, a Note of Acquirement, which expresses this company's-a conglomerate of over 250,000 stores in the hospitality industry alone, including over 40,000 hotels-interest to acquire this business to add to our family.

You would naturally still maintain full control over your business, it would simply require that you place our logo, somewhere on your storefront that's visible and prominent, as well as adhere to our strict quality and consumer satisfaction standards. Remember, we only take the best! Which is, in part, why we wish to acquire you!

Of course, if that is not preferable we would be more than happy simply to have a long lasting, and I'm sure potentially fruitful, partnership with you as well. However, if you would like to know more about our N.O.A, then please feel free to contact my home nation of Elemental North via telegram, for more information.

I, and my Board, look forward to hearing from you sometime in the near future, and to our partnership/acquire that is to come.

Regards,

Victoria P. Courtney
Corporate Executive Officer-Delack Media Group L.L.C
Elemental North

ATTC:

Nation Name: The United Democracies of Elemental North
Entity name (Link preferred): D.M.G
Industry: All Hospitality
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LETTER TO ATTACH THIS TOO.
Last edited by Elemental North on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cymric Corporate Authority » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Dear Ms. Blodwen,

I will soon be checking in on our team for the development pitch. We are scheduled to present it soon within the next week. Let me assure you that we will be working swiftly, but also taking tome to ensure quality on the proposal. We will notify you of the proposal when made available.

Sincerely,
Kay Hart
Operations Director

TO: Kay Hart, Operations Director, Beaulieu Hotels and Resorts
RE: Site Development Plan

We completely understand that presentations of this nature take time to develop. We know your firm has a sterling reputation in regards to projects of this nature and we're well acquainted with the projects of this size, therefore you will hear no complaints or pressure to rush or cut corners from our side. I would rather take an extra week or two to get the very best proposal possible than push things along that will cause issues and loss of profit in the future. As I said before, we are quite excited to see what concepts you come up with and it is why we were willing to put forth the retainer fee to cover the costs and research that go into a proposal of this nature. If there is anything else you need from our in to assist your work, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Erin Blodwen

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade