NATION

PASSWORD

[CLOSED FOR REWRITE] Destiny Airlines

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitru » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:22 am

Tippercommon wrote:BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION

Name of Company: The Grove Premium Breweries
Nation of Origin: Tippercommon
President/CEO: Marykris Langely
Corporate Representative: Idalis Adler
Company Industry: Beverages
Services/Products Offered: Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Link to Website/Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=269704

Destiny Airlines
112 Shore Boulevard, Ahckman, TW
United States of Zitru
Phone: 412-529-2221
Email: destinyairlines@tdc.com

TO: The Grove Premium Breweries
SUBJECT: Business partnership
DATE: Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Arnold Böhler, Destiny Airlines’ Business Executive. I am responsible for administrating communication between different international companies, to answer letters from both our customers and other companies and I am also responsible for the establishment, proposal and authorization of different types of partnerships. As a part of the airline’s executive team, I work closely with the president, chief executive officer and chief operations officer of the airline, to maintain a high standard of leadership and accountability.

On behalf of Destiny Airlines, I am pleased to announce that after discussion with the executive team I have decided to accept The Grove Premium Breweries’ business partnership request. Thank you for accepting our request and also for expressing an interest to become a business supplier of Destiny Airlines. We hope for a long and fruitful working partnership between our two companies, and that we will remain partners. Thank you for choosing Destiny Airlines, we wish you good luck for the coming future!

Arnold Böhler
BUSINESS EXECUTIVE OF DESTINY AIRLINES
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Avantian Union
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Avantian Union » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:04 pm

To: Arnold Böhler, business executive of Destiny Airlines
Subject: Airline partnership

Mr. Böhler,

Hello! Firstly, I’d like to introduce myself as Carsten Spohr and I am the chairman and chief executive officer of Deutsche Lufthansa AG and all its subsidiaries. My airline, Lufthansa, is the flag carrier of Avantia and also the largest airline in Zurope, both in terms of overall passengers carried and fleet size, and is also one of the world’s oldest and most experienced airlines. Nevertheless, I would like to propose that Destiny Airlines and Lufthansa Avantia form a codeshare airline partnership.

Destiny Airlines is one of the world’s largest and most well-known airlines, and it’d be an honor for my airline, Lufthansa, to be partnered with such a prestigious carrier like yourself. The details of this partnership will be that Lufthansa codeshares Destiny Airlines’ flights to our hubs, and Destiny Airlines codeshares Lufthansa’s flights to their hubs. I have enclosed a completed version of the Airline Partnership Form, and I hope you accept this proposal. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Carsten Spohr
Chairman & CEO
AIRLINE PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION

Name of Airline: Lufthansa
Nation of Origin: Avantia
President/CEO: Carsten Spohr
Corporate Representative: Carsten Spohr
Airline Alliance (if applicable): Star Alliance
Link to Website/Storefront (if applicable): http://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/Homepage

Please note that our current website/storefront is an incomplete work in progress, and shall open soon.
I'm from Davenport, FL, USA - so my time's probably different from yours. Keep that in mind.
For RP purposes, refer to my nation as Avantia.

REGIONAL PREMIER OF THE ZUROPEAN UNION

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Avantian Union wrote:
To: Arnold Böhler, business executive of Destiny Airlines
Subject: Airline partnership

Mr. Böhler,

Hello! Firstly, I’d like to introduce myself as Carsten Spohr and I am the chairman and chief executive officer of Deutsche Lufthansa AG and all its subsidiaries. My airline, Lufthansa, is the flag carrier of Avantia and also the largest airline in Zurope, both in terms of overall passengers carried and fleet size, and is also one of the world’s oldest and most experienced airlines. Nevertheless, I would like to propose that Destiny Airlines and Lufthansa Avantia form a codeshare airline partnership.

Destiny Airlines is one of the world’s largest and most well-known airlines, and it’d be an honor for my airline, Lufthansa, to be partnered with such a prestigious carrier like yourself. The details of this partnership will be that Lufthansa codeshares Destiny Airlines’ flights to our hubs, and Destiny Airlines codeshares Lufthansa’s flights to their hubs. I have enclosed a completed version of the Airline Partnership Form, and I hope you accept this proposal. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Carsten Spohr
Chairman & CEO

Name of Airline: Lufthansa
Nation of Origin: Avantia
President/CEO: Carsten Spohr
Corporate Representative: Carsten Spohr
Link to Website/Storefront (if applicable): http://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/Homepage

Please note that our current website/storefront is an incomplete work in progress, and shall open soon.

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: Carsten Spohr
SUBJECT: Airline partnership
DATE: Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Arnold Böhler, Destiny Airlines’ Business Executive. I am responsible for administrating communication between different international companies, to answer letters from both our customers and other companies and I am also responsible for the establishment, proposal and authorization of different types of partnerships. As a part of the airline’s executive team, I work closely with the president, chief executive officer and chief operations officer of the airline, to maintain a high standard of leadership and accountability.

Destiny Airlines is pleased to tell you, Carsten Spohr, that we have accepted Lufthansa’s request for a codeshare partnership between Destiny Airlines and Lufthansa Avantia. Nevertheless, we would like to say that we will allow Lufthansa to operate sixty percent of Destiny Airlines’ flights to Lufthansa’s hubs, and vice versa. I hope for a long and fruitful partnership between both our airlines. Thank you for choosing Destiny Airlines, and I wish you good luck for the coming future!

Arnold Böhler

Palmbukia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Palmbukia » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:59 am

PALMBUKIAN FA
FA OF THE RPA

FIFTH REGIONAL CUP B

Michael F. Eisner,
112 Shore Boulevard
Ahckman, TW
United States of Zitru

Mr. Eisner,

Hello. I am Miguel de la Rosa, the president of the Palmbukian Football Association. I am writing to your company, Destiny Airlines, on behalf of the Palmbukian Football Association and the Football Association of the Antalyian Republic to request that Destiny Airlines become an official transportation partner of the Fifth Regional Cup B which is being co-hosted by Palmbukia and the Antalyian Republic. I do understand that you are currently an official sponsor of the Regional Cup XVI in Veneco, but I assure you that this deal is beneficial. I hope you read and respond to my letter, thank you.

Miguel de la Rosa
PALMBUKIAN FA

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 am

Palmbukia wrote:
(Image)
PALMBUKIAN FA
(Image)
FA OF THE RPA

FIFTH REGIONAL CUP B

Michael F. Eisner,
112 Shore Boulevard
Ahckman, TW
United States of Zitru

Mr. Eisner,

Hello. I am Miguel de la Rosa, the president of the Palmbukian Football Association. I am writing to your company, Destiny Airlines, on behalf of the Palmbukian Football Association and the Football Association of the Antalyian Republic to request that Destiny Airlines become an official transportation partner of the Fifth Regional Cup B which is being co-hosted by Palmbukia and the Antalyian Republic. I do understand that you are currently an official sponsor of the Regional Cup XVI in Veneco, but I assure you that this deal is beneficial. I hope you read and respond to my letter, thank you.

Miguel de la Rosa
PALMBUKIAN FA

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: Miguel de la Rosa
SUBJECT: Regional Cup B sponsorship
DATE: Friday, July 11, 2014

Mr. de la Rosa, I appreciate your request for Destiny Airlines to become an official transportation partner of the fifth Regional Cup B. I know this will be beneficial for the airline, however, while Destiny Airlines is currently a partner of the Regional Cup XVI in Veneco, I will look into your offer once the current Regional Cup has ended. I have placed your request under PENDING status. Thank you for writing to us, and thank you for choosing Destiny Airlines. We wish you good luck for the coming future.

Arnold Böhler
Last edited by Zitru on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zitru
Minister

’ “”

Postby Zitru » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: International community
SUBJECT: Sports sponsorship
DATE: Monday, June 30, 2014

Destiny Airlines is proud to announce that we have been named one of the official sponsors of the National Soccer League for the 2014/15 season. As well as this, we are honored to say that FC Raedburg and Balsak FC - United States’ soccer giants - have asked us to be their official sponsor for this season again, and we have accepted their request. Finally, we are also proud to announce that a sports stadium has been named after our company: The Destiny Stadium, home to Rockvale FC. We would like to wish FC Raedburg and Balsak FC, and also Rockvale FC, good luck for their season ahead of them!

Arnold Böhler

Suitzerland
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Suitzerland » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 am

Federal Office of Civil Aviation

Bundesamt für Zivilluftfahrt
Office fédéral de l'aviation civile

ADDRESSED TO MR. ARNOLD BOHLER OF DESTINY AIRLINES

Good day, Mr. Bohler, or as we say in Avantian: Guten Tag! I have noticed that this company, Destiny Airlines, is one of the fastest growing and also one of the largest airlines in the world today. I admire your outstanding achievement, having co-led this company for a significant number of years. I would like to invite Destiny Airlines to begin service to the Suitzerland. The appropriate application has been attached to this letter.

REGIONAL AIRPORT APPLICATION

Name of Nation: The Confederacy of Suitzerland (Suiss Confederation)
National Aviation Authority: Federal Office of Civil Aviation
Name of Airport: Zurich Airport
Airport IATA Code: ZRH
Closest City: Zürich / Kloten
Assigned Terminal: Terminal E
Assigned Gates: 21, 22

Daily Flight Frequency:
Monday [2]
Tuesday []
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday [2]
Saturday []
Sunday [1]
Operating Hub Airports:
Raedburg International, WE []
Salaco International, ML []
John F. Kennedy International, NM []
Los Angeles International, CA [X]
Primeda International, AL []

Airport Lounge: None [X] Gold [] First []
Special Requests/Conditions: All passengers must follow Suiss Law while in Suitzerland and any Suiss airport.
Link to Airport Website: N/A

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:54 am

Suitzerland wrote:
(Image)
Federal Office of Civil Aviation

Bundesamt für Zivilluftfahrt
Office fédéral de l'aviation civile

ADDRESSED TO MR. ARNOLD BOHLER OF DESTINY AIRLINES

Good day, Mr. Bohler, or as we say in Avantian: Guten Tag! I have noticed that this company, Destiny Airlines, is one of the fastest growing and also one of the largest airlines in the world today. I admire your outstanding achievement, having co-led this company for a significant number of years. I would like to invite Destiny Airlines to begin service to the Suitzerland. The appropriate application has been attached to this letter.

REGIONAL AIRPORT APPLICATION

Name of Nation: The Confederacy of Suitzerland (Suiss Confederation)
National Aviation Authority: Federal Office of Civil Aviation
Name of Airport: Zurich Airport
Airport IATA Code: ZRH
Closest City: Zürich / Kloten
Assigned Terminal: Terminal E
Assigned Gates: 21, 22

Daily Flight Frequency:
Monday [2]
Tuesday []
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday [2]
Saturday []
Sunday [1]
Operating Hub Airports:
John F. Kennedy International, NM []
Los Angeles International, CA [X]

Airport Lounge: None [X] Gold [] First []
Special Requests/Conditions: All passengers must follow Suiss Law while in Suitzerland and any Suiss airport.
Link to Airport Website: N/A

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: Federal Office of Civil Aviation
SUBJECT: New Destination
DATE: Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Destiny Airlines is always looking for new ways that we can expand our international flight schedule, and it seems that by operating flights to Suitzerland, we can do just that! We will gladly operate flights from Los Angeles International Airport in the United States to Zurich International Airport in Zurich, Suitzerland 5 times a week. Nevertheless, please allow us FOURTEEN DAYS - no more, no less - to furnish our gates to our required standards. Thank you for choosing Destiny Airlines, and we wish you good luck for the coming future!

Arnold Böhler

Lexicor
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 am

Name of Nation: Lexicor
National Aviation Authority: [N/A
Name of Airport: Brookington International Airport
Airport IATA Code: BKN
Closest City: Lexicor City/New Harlef (Map Unavailable- OOC: I'm terrible at mapmaking)
Assigned Terminal: 2
Assigned Gates: 13-17

In addition to the assigned gates, Brookington International Airport hosts two reserve gates in case of gate transfer or airline requests. If Destiny Airlines wishes to transfer their flight to one of these reserve gates do not hesitate to contact airport management. It is our hope that we can work with your fine company, to get people wherever they wish to go! :

Daily Flight Frequency:
Monday [3 Flights]
Tuesday [2 Flights]
Wednesday [3 Flight]
Thursday [2 Flights]
Friday [Non-Stop Service (4-6)]
Saturday [Non-Stop Service (4-6)]
Sunday [Rest Period, Emergency Landings, Freight Flights Only.]
Operating Hub Airports:
Salaco International, ML [yes]
John F. Kennedy International, NM [yes]
Los Angeles International, CA [yes]
Primeda International, AL [yes]

Airport Lounge: None [] Gold [yes] First []
Special Requests/Conditions: Due to possible political unrest in the neighboring region of Harlef, Lexicorian Security Firms request that in addition to security provided by Lexicorian authorities at the airport, that passengers be screened by metal detectors prior to boarding the aircraft. Each gate is equipped with a security room in the event of an incident, and Lexicor does not permit the use of leaded fuel within its airports.
Link to Airport Website: NaN- Will be created at somepoint.
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:18 am

Lexicor wrote:Name of Nation: Lexicor
National Aviation Authority: [N/A
Name of Airport: Brookington International Airport
Airport IATA Code: BKN
Closest City: Lexicor City/New Harlef (Map Unavailable- OOC: I'm terrible at mapmaking)
Assigned Terminal: 2
Assigned Gates: 13-17

In addition to the assigned gates, Brookington International Airport hosts two reserve gates in case of gate transfer or airline requests. If Destiny Airlines wishes to transfer their flight to one of these reserve gates do not hesitate to contact airport management. It is our hope that we can work with your fine company, to get people wherever they wish to go! :

Daily Flight Frequency:
Monday [3 Flights]
Tuesday [2 Flights]
Wednesday [3 Flight]
Thursday [2 Flights]
Friday [Non-Stop Service (4-6)]
Saturday [Non-Stop Service (4-6)]
Sunday [Rest Period, Emergency Landings, Freight Flights Only.]
Operating Hub Airports:
Salaco International, ML [yes]
John F. Kennedy International, NM [yes]
Los Angeles International, CA [yes]
Primeda International, AL [yes]

Airport Lounge: None [] Gold [yes] First []
Special Requests/Conditions: Due to possible political unrest in the neighboring region of Harlef, Lexicorian Security Firms request that in addition to security provided by Lexicorian authorities at the airport, that passengers be screened by metal detectors prior to boarding the aircraft. Each gate is equipped with a security room in the event of an incident, and Lexicor does not permit the use of leaded fuel within its airports.
Link to Airport Website: NaN- Will be created at somepoint.

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: Lexicor
DATE: Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Destiny Airlines is always looking for new ways that we can expand our international flight schedule, and it seems that by operating flights to Lexicor, we can do just that! We will gladly operate flights from Salaco International Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport and Primed International Airport in the United States to Brookington International Airport in Lexicor City/New Harlef 18 times a week. Nevertheless, please allow us FOURTEEN DAYS - no more, no less - to furnish our gates to our required standards. Thank you for choosing Destiny Airlines, and we wish you good luck for the coming future!

Arnold Böhler

Aligasia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aligasia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:00 am

FLIGHT AND SCREAMIN' RESORT FORM

Name of Purchaser: Alan Duff
Age of Purchaser: 48
Nation of Citizenship: Aligasia (United Kingdom)
Trip Type: One Way [] Round Trip [X]
Class of Travel: Economy [X] Premium Economy [] Business [] First []
Lounge Access: Yes [] No [X] (Economy passengers only)
Departure Airport: Glasgow Airport, Aligasia
Arrival Airport: Orlando International Airport, Orlando, FL
Departure Date: June 1, 2015
Return Date: June 23, 2015
Chosen Theme Parks: Dream Kingdom [X] Adventure Island [X] Kraze [X] Eastman Studios [X] Animal Kingdom [X]
Chosen Water Parks: Aqua Island [X] Pacifica [X] Adventure Bay [X]
Chosen Resort: La Villa [] Screamin'™ Villas [] Draagon Hotel [] Palms Bay Resort [] Kraze Resort [] Alkanese Resort [] Diamond Resort [] Duez Resort [] Aqua Island Resort & Spa [] Pacifica Resort [] Manaloga Springs Resort & Spa [] Terulan Beach Resort [] Palm Beach Resort [] Daytona Beach Resort [] Jungle Lodge [] Jungle Lodge Villas [] Nike™ Sports Resort [] Tropical Trail Resort & Campground
Ticket Type: 7-Day Premium Ticket [X] 14-Day Ultimate Ticket [] 21-Day Ultimate Ticket [] 28-Day Super Ticket []
Ticket Options: Park Hopper [] Water Park & More Option [] Park Hopper & Water Park Option [X] No Expiration [X]
Adults (16+): Two (47 and 48)
Children (2-15): Two (11 and 15)
Infants (under 2): None
Are You an Executive Club Member?: No [] Blue [X] Bronze [] Silver [] Gold []
Would You Like to Donate to Our Charity? :No [] $1 [] $5 [X] $10 [] $20 [] Other [delete and specify here]

Zitru
Minister

$1,929.31

Postby Zitru » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Aligasia wrote:FLIGHT AND SCREAMIN' RESORT FORM

Name of Purchaser: Alan Duff
Age of Purchaser: 48
Nation of Citizenship: Aligasia (United Kingdom)
Class of Travel: Economy [X] Premium Economy [] Business [] First []
Departure Airport: Glasgow Airport, Aligasia
Arrival Airport: Orlando International Airport, Orlando, FL
Departure Date: June 1, 2015
Return Date: June 23, 2015
Chosen Theme Parks: Dream Kingdom [X] Adventure Island [X] Kraze [X] Eastman Studios [X] Animal Kingdom [X]
Chosen Resort: La Villa [] Screamin'™ Villas [] Draagon Hotel [] Palms Bay Resort [] Kraze Resort [] Alkanese Resort [] Diamond Resort [] Duez Resort [] Aqua Island Resort & Spa [] Pacifica Resort [] Manaloga Springs Resort & Spa [] Terulan Beach Resort [] Palm Beach Resort [] Daytona Beach Resort [] Jungle Lodge [] Jungle Lodge Villas [] Nike™ Sports Resort [] Tropical Trail Resort & Campground
Ticket Type: 7-Day Premium Ticket [X] 14-Day Ultimate Ticket [] 21-Day Ultimate Ticket [] 28-Day Super Ticket []
Ticket Options: Park Hopper [] Water Park & More Option [] Park Hopper & Water Park Option [X] No Expiration [X]
Adults (16+): Two (47 and 48)
Children (2-15): Two (11 and 15)
Infants (under 2): None
Would You Like to Donate to Our Charity? :No [] $1 [] $5 [X] $10 [] $20 [] Other [delete and specify here]

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: Alan Duff
SUBJECT: RE: Flight & Screamin' Resort Form
DATE: Wednesday, August 13, 2014

On behalf of Destiny Airlines, I would like to personally thank you for booking with Destiny Airlines, Alan Duff. As a very experienced and respected international airline, we understand that it is a difficult decision to chose who to fly with and we are honored to have been chosen! The details for your flights are below, PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

OPTION 1: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA7012 - Outbound
Glasgow International Airport (ALG) ---> London Gatwick International Airport (BOB) ---> Orlando International Airport (USZ)
Departure Time: 7:30AM : Arrival Time: 3:00PM (Approximate) - 06/01/15 : Aircraft: Boeing 777
Class: Economy

OPTION 1: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA7012 - Inbound
Orlando International Airport (USZ) ---> London Gatwick International Airport (BOB) ---> Glasgow International Airport (ALG)
Departure Time: 6:00PM : Arrival Time: 2:00PM (Approximate) - 06/23/15 : Aircraft: Boeing 777

OPTION 2: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA908 - Outbound
Glasgow International Airport (ALG) ---> John F. Kennedy International Airport (USZ) ---> Orlando International Airport (USZ)
Departure Time: 7:30AM : Arrival Time: 5:30PM (Approximate) - 06/01/14 : Aircraft: RMA Transwind

OPTION 2: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA908 - Inbound
Orlando International Airport (USZ) ---> John F. Kennedy International Airport (USZ) ---> Glasgow International Airport (ALG)
Departure Time: 1:30PM : Arrival Time: 11:30PM (Approximate) - 09/17/14 : Aircraft: RMA Transwind

We are a very flexible airline, and if for any reason you are not happy with the chosen flights or are unable to make the flights, you can cancel this booking at any time as long as it complies with the policies of Destiny Airlines. You may also upgrade your seat. If you wish to upgrade, we recommend you do so at least ten days before your flight is set depart to guarantee you will get your new seats. Thank you again for booking, and I wish you the best of luck for the future. Enjoy your flight!

Arnold Böhler

Aligasia
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aligasia » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Destiny Airlines,

Option 1 is our preferred choice of flight.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Aligasia wrote:Destiny Airlines,

Option 1 is our preferred choice of flight.

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

Alan Duff, you have selected Option 1. Here is your flight itinerary for your selected option:

GATE     DEPARTURE     ARRIVAL     SEAT
G6 7:30AM 4:00PM F1-4

The total cost of your flight plus your donation is $1,934.31. You can wire us this money via PayPal or Destiny Money. Would you like to add a Car Hire Option to your vacation, for a twenty-percent discount? If so, please inform us and we will sort out the necessary forms and information. We would like to thank you again, Alan Duff, for booking with Destiny Airlines and we wish you the best of luck for the coming future.

Arnold Böhler

Aligasia
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aligasia » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:36 pm

Destiny Airlines,

Thank you for your excellent service and communication with me. The money will be wired to you via PayPal. Yes, I would like to add a 21-day car hire for my vacation. Thanks!

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Aligasia wrote:Destiny Airlines,

Thank you for your excellent service and communication with me. The money will be wired to you via PayPal. Yes, I would like to add a 21-day car hire for my vacation. Thanks!

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

Alan Duff, here is your itinerary for your twenty-one day car hire with Avis:

VEHICLE               DURATION       PRICE
Dodge Grand Caravan* 21 days $720

The total cost of your flight plus car rental with fifteen-percent and five-percent discounts and your donation is $2,654.31. You can wire us this money via PayPal or Destiny Money. We would like to thank you again, Alan Duff, for booking with Destiny Airlines and we wish you the best of luck for the coming future.

Arnold Böhler
* Dodge Grand Caravan or similar

Veneco
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Veneco » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:35 am

FLIGHT ONLY FORM

Name of Purchaser: Samuel Cowan
Age of Purchaser: 52
Nation of Citizenship: Veneco
Class of Travel: Economy [] Premium Economy [] Business [X] First []
Departure Airport: Croftfoot William Chapelhill
Arrival Airport: Raedburg
Departure Date: October 5, 2014
Return Date: October 12, 2014
Adults (16+): 18
Children (2-15): 0
Infants (under 2): 0
Are You an Executive Club Member?: No [X] Blue [] Bronze [] Silver [] Gold []
Would You Like to Donate to Our Charity? :No [] $1 [] $5 [] $10 [] $20 [] Other [$1,000]
Official Name: Republic of Veneco
Capital City: Croftfoot
Official language: English
Prime Minister: Peter Crossan
Location of Country: Zurope
Monarch of Country: Queen Anne V

Veneco is based on the RL country of Scotland.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:47 am

Veneco wrote:FLIGHT ONLY FORM

Name of Purchaser: Samuel Cowan
Age of Purchaser: 52
Nation of Citizenship: Veneco
Class of Travel: Economy [] Premium Economy [] Business [X] First []
Departure Airport: Croftfoot William Chapelhill
Arrival Airport: Raedburg
Departure Date: October 5, 2014
Return Date: October 12, 2014
Adults (16+): 18
Children (2-15): 0
Are You an Executive Club Member?: No [X] Blue [] Bronze [] Silver [] Gold []
Would You Like to Donate to Our Charity? :No [] $1 [] $5 [] $10 [] $20 [] Other [$1,000]

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: Samuel Cowan
SUBJECT: RE: Flight Only Form
DATE: Monday, September 8, 2014

On behalf of Destiny Airlines, I would like to personally thank you for booking with Destiny Airlines, Samuel Cowan. As a very experienced and well respected international airline, we understand that it is a difficult decision to chose who to fly with and we are honored to have been chosen! The details for your flights are below, PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

OPTION 1: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA4552 - Outbound
William C. International Airport (VEN) ---> Dubai International Airport (UAE) ---> Raedburg International Airport (USZ)
Departure Time: 10:00AM : Arrival Time: 1:30AM (Approximate) - 10/05/14 : Aircraft: Airbus A380
Class: Business

OPTION 1: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA3012 - Inbound
Raedburg International Airport (USZ) ---> Dubai International Airport (UAE) ---> William C. International Airport (VEN)
Departure Time: 2:00AM : Arrival Time: 6:00PM (Approximate) - 10/12/14 : Aircraft: Boeing 747

OPTION 2: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA5036 - Outbound
William C. International Airport (VEN) ---> Miami International Airport (USZ) ---> Raedburg International Airport (USZ)
Departure Time: 7:00AM : Arrival Time: 7:30PM (Approximate) - 10/05/14 : Aircraft: Boeing 787

OPTION 2: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA2117 - Inbound
Raedburg International Airport (USZ) ---> Miami International Airport (USZ) ---> William C. International Airport (VEN)
Departure Time: 10:00PM : Arrival Time: 10:00PM (Approximate) - 10/12/14 : Aircraft: RMA Zestwind

We are a very flexible airline, and if for any reason you are not happy with the chosen flights or are unable to make the flights, you can cancel this booking at any time as long as it complies with the policies of Destiny Airlines. You may also upgrade your seat. If you wish to upgrade, we recommend you do so at least ten days before your flight is set depart to guarantee you will get your new seats. Thank you again for booking, and I wish you the best of luck for the future. Enjoy your flight!

Arnold Böhler

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: International community
SUBJECT: Sports sponsorship
DATE: Monday, September 15, 2014

Destiny Airlines is pleased to announce that the National Soccer League, which we are sponsoring, has kicked off. At the moment, four games have been played. We are happy to say that both the clubs we are sponsoring, Balsak FC and FC Raedburg have earned themselves the top two positions in the table. Also, we are proud to announce that the Union of Regional Football Associations has named Destiny Airlines an official sponsor of this season’s URFA Champions League, the URFA Zuropa League and the URFA Super Cup. Thank you, and good luck to all!

Arnold Böhler

Ruccola
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruccola » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 am

Attn: Destiny Airlines

Dear Mr. Böhler,

We are glad to inform you that Arugula International Airport, Ruccola's largest aviation hub, is open to international carriers such as Destiny Airlines, irrespective of the existence or lack thereof of bilateral air services agreements between the Ruccolian government and other jurisdictions. The Ruccola Airports Authority wishes to invite Destiny Airlines to inaugurate service to Arugula, and as such, we have attached the following application.

INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT APPLICATION

Name of Nation: Republic of Ruccola
National Aviation Authority: Civil Aviation Authority
Name of Airport: Arugula International Airport
Airport IATA Code: AGI
Closest City: Arugula
Assigned Terminal: Terminal 2
Assigned Gates: N/A*

Daily Flight Frequency:
Monday [1]
Tuesday [1]
Wednesday [1]
Thursday [1]
Friday [1]
Saturday [1]
Sunday [1]
Operating Hub Airports:
John F. Kennedy International, NM [x]
Los Angeles International, CA []

Airport Lounge: None [] Gold [x] First []
Special Requests/Conditions: None
Link to Airport Website: Information page

*Note: Individual gates are not leased, but allocated according to availability, utilisation and other factors such as proximity to airline lounges. Of course, airlines can request the use of specific gates at specific times of the day, but the RAA cannot guarantee their availability, and will aim to fulfill such needs by dispatching the relevant aircraft to the closest available gate if necessary.

We look forward to the prospect of doing business with your company, and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Silviano Marcolini
Director of Corporate Communications
Ruccola Airports Authority
Republic of Ruccola
Factbook - Maredoratica

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Ruccola wrote:Attn: Destiny Airlines

Dear Mr. Böhler,

We are glad to inform you that Arugula International Airport, Ruccola's largest aviation hub, is open to international carriers such as Destiny Airlines, irrespective of the existence or lack thereof of bilateral air services agreements between the Ruccolian government and other jurisdictions. The Ruccola Airports Authority wishes to invite Destiny Airlines to inaugurate service to Arugula, and as such, we have attached the following application.

INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT APPLICATION

Name of Nation: Republic of Ruccola
National Aviation Authority: Civil Aviation Authority
Name of Airport: Arugula International Airport
Airport IATA Code: AGI
Closest City: Arugula
Assigned Terminal: Terminal 2
Assigned Gates: N/A*

Daily Flight Frequency:
Monday [1]
Tuesday [1]
Wednesday [1]
Thursday [1]
Friday [1]
Saturday [1]
Sunday [1]
Operating Hub Airports:
John F. Kennedy International, NM [x]
Los Angeles International, CA []

Airport Lounge: None [] Gold [x] First []
Special Requests/Conditions: None
Link to Airport Website: Information page

*Note: Individual gates are not leased, but allocated according to availability, utilisation and other factors such as proximity to airline lounges. Of course, airlines can request the use of specific gates at specific times of the day, but the RAA cannot guarantee their availability, and will aim to fulfill such needs by dispatching the relevant aircraft to the closest available gate if necessary.

We look forward to the prospect of doing business with your company, and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

(Image)
Silviano Marcolini
Director of Corporate Communications
Ruccola Airports Authority

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: the Ruccola Airports Authority
DATE: Thursday, September 18, 2014

Destiny Airlines is always looking for new ways that we can expand our international flight schedule, and it seems that by operating flights to Ruccola, we can do just that! We will gladly operate flights from John F. Kennedy International Airport in the United States to Arugula International Airport in Arugula 7 times a week. Nevertheless, please allow us fourteen days - no more, no less - to furnish our gates and our Gold Lounge to our required standards. Thank you for choosing Destiny Airlines, and we wish you good luck for the coming future!

Arnold Böhler

Mereon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Dear Sir or Madam:

Enclosed in this letter is the application you had requested to be attached, to codeshare Soar Airways and Destiny Airlines flights to and from selected destinations.

Best Wishes,
David Purview,
COO, Soar Airways

Name of Airline: Soar Airways
Nation of Origin: the Republic of Mereon
President/CEO: Jonas van-Peil
Corporate Representative: David Purview
Airline: Soar Airways, inc.
Link to Website/Storefront (if applicable): www.soar.mer
Soar Airways
National Aerospace Corporation
Mereon National Airport (KMIA)
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.67
Link
Add 2082 posts from previous nations.
Factbook (WIP)
#puppetmaster

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Mereon wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam:

Enclosed in this letter is the application you had requested to be attached, to codeshare Soar Airways and Destiny Airlines flights to and from selected destinations.

Best Wishes,
David Purview,
COO, Soar Airways

Name of Airline: Soar Airways
Nation of Origin: the Republic of Mereon
President/CEO: Jonas van-Peil
Corporate Representative: David Purview
Airline: Soar Airways, inc.
Link to Website/Storefront (if applicable): www.soar.mer

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: David Purview
SUBJECT: Partnership with Soar Airways
DATE: Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello, Mr. David Purview. I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to contact me, as I understand taking control of a huge company such as an airline is a stressful and time-consuming job. Destiny Airlines would like to operate a codeshare agreement with Soar Airways to and from our five hubs: John F. Kennedy, Los Angeles, Miami, Raedburg and Primeda international airports; to and from any airports of your choice, Mr. Purview. To confirm this codeshare partnership, I would appreciate it if you responded to this letter informing me which airports you would like to operate to and from. Thank you for choosing Destiny Airlines, and we wish you good luck for the coming future!

Arnold Böhler

Flynnerane
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Flynnerane » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:18 pm

FLIGHT AND SCREAMIN' RESORT FORM

Name of Purchaser: Michael Stevenson
Age of Purchaser: 46
Nation of Citizenship: Flynnerane
Class of Travel: Economy [] Premium Economy [X] Business [] First []
Lounge Access: Yes [X] No [] (Economy passengers only)
Departure Airport: Bergarek North International Airport
Arrival Airport: Orlando International Airport
Departure Date: June 5, 2015
Return Date: June 27, 2015
Chosen Theme Parks: Dream Kingdom [X] Kraze [X] Eastman Studios [X] Adventure Island [X] Animal Kingdom [X]
Chosen Resort: Deluxe Resort [X] Moderate Resort [] Value Resort [] Vacation Club Resort []
Adults (16+): 2
Children (2-15): 2
Are You an Eastman Vacation Club Member? :No [X] Yes []
Would You Like to Donate to Our Charity? :No [] $1 [] $5 [] $10 [X] $20 [] Other [delete and specify here]
Nation: The United Republic of Flynnernae
Capital City: Bergarek
Largest City: Bergarek
Currency: Kutch dollar ($) - (KDL)
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ]
Current President: Matthew de Santos (Democratic)
Current Continent: Zurope
I am 20 years old. I was born on March 15, 1995.

I'm from Davenport, FL, USA. Which means my time's probably different from yours - keep that in mind.
Regional Vice President of The Zuropean Union.

Flynnerane is completely based on how I think the USA should be.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Flynnerane wrote:FLIGHT AND SCREAMIN' RESORT FORM

Name of Purchaser: Michael Stevenson
Age of Purchaser: 46
Nation of Citizenship: Flynnerane
Class of Travel: Economy [] Premium Economy [X] Business [] First []
Lounge Access: Yes [X] No [] (Economy passengers only)
Departure Airport: Bergarek North International Airport
Arrival Airport: Orlando International Airport
Departure Date: June 5, 2015
Return Date: June 27, 2015
Chosen Theme Parks: Dream Kingdom [X] Kraze [X] Eastman Studios [X] Adventure Island [X] Animal Kingdom [X]
Chosen Resort: Deluxe Resort [X] Moderate Resort [] Value Resort [] Vacation Club Resort []
Adults (16+): 2
Children (2-15): 2
Are You an Eastman Vacation Club Member? :No [X] Yes []
Would You Like to Donate to Our Charity? :No [] $1 [] $5 [] $10 [X] $20 [] Other [delete and specify here]

Destiny Airlines
United States of Zitru

TO: Michael Stevenson
DATE: Sunday, October 5, 2014

On behalf of the company, I would like to personally thank you for booking with Destiny Airlines, Michael Stevenson. As a very experienced and respected international airline, we understand that it is a very difficult decision to chose who to fly with and we are honored to have been chosen! We have found one set of available flights for your specific dates. The details for your flights are below, PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

FLIGHTS
OPTION 1: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA5563 - Outbound
Bergarek North International Airport (FLN) ---> Bergarek International Airport (FLN) ---> John F. Kennedy International Airport (USZ) ---> Orlando International Airport (USZ)
Departure Time: 5:00am : Arrival Time: 6:30pm (Approximate) - 06/05/15 : Aircraft: Boeing 787
Class: Premium economy

OPTION 1: Flight Only (Round Trip) - DA2631 - Inbound
Orlando International Airport (USZ) ---> John F. Kennedy International Airport (USZ) ---> Bergarek International Airport (FLN) ---> Bergarek North International Airport (FLN)
Departure Time: 10:00pm : Arrival Time: 11:30am (Approximate) - 06/27/15 : Aircraft: Boeing 787
Class: Premium economy

HOTEL
EASTMAN DELUXE RESORTS
Eastman's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Eastman's Alkanese Resort
Eastman's Ultimate Resort
Eastman's Contemporary Resort
Eastman's Grand Resort & Spa
Eastman's Palm Trail Lodge
Eastman's Beach Resort
Eastman's Yacht Club Resort
Eastman's BoardWalk Resort

We are a very flexible airline, and if for any reason you are not happy with the chosen flights or are unable to make the flights, you can cancel this booking at any time as long as it complies with the policies of Destiny Airlines. You may also upgrade your seat at any point. If you wish to upgrade, we recommend you do so at least ten days before your flight is set depart to guarantee you will get your new seats. Thank you again for booking, and I wish you the best of luck for the future. Enjoy your flight!

DESTINY AIRLINES BOOKING TEAM

PreviousNext