NATION

PASSWORD

IBS - Expand your Horizons (Banking, Investment, Ratings)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sun May 11, 2014 8:25 am

Nuke land wrote:- snip -

Your Deposit Slip has been accepted.
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sun May 11, 2014 8:36 am

Santo-Estevao wrote:- snip -

Your Deposit Slip and Gold Purchase have been accepted.
Self-described centrist
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Wed May 21, 2014 1:28 am

Official Name on Record: HRH Prince Zach Eli-David Wright
Official Country of Origin: The Parliamentary Monarchy of The New United British Empire
Annual Income: $1.6 billion NSD
Item(s) to be Insured: All of the Kings estate
Insurance Category: Property
Requested Insurance Coverage Amount: $129 million NSD
Requested Insurance Coverage Time: 100 years

Stock to be Purchased: Class A
Official Stock Holder: HRH Prince Zach Eli-David Wright
Official Nation of Origin: The Parliamentary Monarchy of The New United British Empire
How Many Shares to Purchase? [Up to 50,000]: 50,000

1. We, the Undersigned Nation, acknowledge that IBS has no control over the market value of the share values, inasmuch as the institution attempts to ensure
quality performance in all areas of investment.

If You Agree to This Condition, Check Y [Y].
Last edited by The new united britsh empire on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun May 25, 2014 3:02 pm

To. Imperial Bank of Symphonia
From. Joao Mansur, Governor, Reserve Bank of Reino do Brazil

Please debit our account.

Official Name on Record: Reino do Brazil Reserve Bank
Official Country of Origin: Reino do Brazil
Type of Bullion to be Purchased: Gold
Troy Ounces to be Purchased: 800000000
Value of Troy Ounces to be Purchased: 1.000.000.000.000nsd
Do you wish to add your Bullion to an existing IBS Account? [ Y / N ] Yes please

Kind Regards,
JMansur

Please debit our account for payment and we would be grateful if you could store the metal for us. Best Regards JMansur
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:29 am

OOC: Back from RL! All applications accepted! :)
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:54 pm

bump?
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:36 am

Official Name on Record: HRH Prince Zach Eli-David Wright
Official Country of Origin: The Parliamentary Monarchy of The New United British Empire
Type of Account: IBS Ascendancy Class Banking
Initial deposit: 36 Billion GBP apx 70 Billion NSD
Interest Payment Schedule (Weekly or Monthly?): Monthly
Do you want us to invest the money nationally or internationally? Yes
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Anyway you see fit, your choice
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Yitzchak Winternitz
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yitzchak Winternitz » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:38 am

Official Nation Name: The Theocracy of Yitzchak Winternitz
Official Region Name: Jewish Defense League
National Representative: Yoel Meir
Economic System: Dirigisme Capitalism
Type of Branch Desired: Regional HQ
Amount of Branches Desired (Note that there can only be one Regional HQ per region): 1
Where specifically? The Citadel of Rightousness

Official Nation Name: The Theocracy of Yitzchak Winternitz
Official Region Name: Jewish Defense League
National Representative: Yoel Meir
Economic System: Dirigisme Capitalism
Type of Branch Desired: International Branch
Amount of Branches Desired (Note that there can only be one Regional HQ per region): 1
Where specifically? The Citadel of Strength

Official Name on Record: Eli Jobs
Official Country of Origin: The Theocracy of Yitzchak Winternitz
Type of Bullion to be Purchased: Sliver
Troy Ounces to be Purchased: 1,000,000
Value of Troy Ounces to be Purchased: 1,250,000,000
Do you wish to add your Bullion to an existing IBS Account? [Yes]
If believing in G-d means I am less than human in the eyes of some, fine; I will wear my yellow badge with pride.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:27 pm

SUBJECT: Shares acquisition
TO: The management of IBS

Greetings
As part of our program of renewed financial activity we have reached this financial establishment. Your offer sale of shares caught our eye, which is why we intend to acquire a respectable amount of shares. Therefore, attached to this message, is an official acquisition form.

Sincerely,
Interim President of ISHoldings,

Stock to be Purchased: IBS - Class A Shares
Official Stock Holder:ISHoldings
Official Nation of Origin: The empire of the jonathanian states

1. We, the Undersigned Nation, acknowledge that IBS has no control over the market value of the share values, inasmuch as the institution attempts to ensure

Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 pm

The new united britsh empire wrote:- snip -

Receiver: HRH Prince Zach Eli-David Wright, Prince of the British Empire
Sender: Hikaru Shimurazaki, Finance Secretary of the IBS
Topic: Account Application

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. The application of His Royal Majesty to be financially accredited by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors, your application for an Ascendency Class Account has been ACCEPTED.

We would like to thank you for choosing IBS as your financial analyst and credit rater and we wish you a pleasant fiscal year.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Joao Mansur, Governor, Reserve Bank of Reino do Brazil
Topic: Bullion Purchase

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. The application of Rieno do Brazil to be financially accredited by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure. We thank you for wisely choosing IBS as your secure source for hard specie.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors, your application for gold purchases has been ACCEPTED.

We would like to thank you for choosing IBS as your financial analyst and credit rater and we wish you a pleasant fiscal year.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Deadora
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Deadora » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:43 am

Official Communique of the Feminist Empire of Deadora

TO: Representatives of Imperial Bank of Symphonia

Sir,

I write to you in order to formally request the opening of IBS branches in Deadora's major cities. In addition to the obvious benefits of entering a new market, Deadora offers a cultural experience to foreign workers that is not only unique throughout the former Cornellian Empire, but the entire world. Attached with this missive is the required application paperwork.

Respectfully yours,
Skora Ulleyn
Matriarch of the Office of Finance and the Treasury

Branch Application
Official Nation Name: The Feminist Empire of Deadora
Official Region Name: The Cornellian Empire
National Representative: Skora Ulleyn
Economic System: Mixed-market capitalism
Type of Branch Desired: One Regional HQ/International Branch; the rest standard branches.
Amount of Branches Desired (Note that there can only be one Regional HQ per region): 40
Where specifically? The Cities Of: Bryn Tegna, Kehrahn, Triadenon, Fedic, Entrylli, Rik'Shor, New Creedtown, Aedora, Old Meteora
Strategy is the art of creating power.

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:34 am

Greetings on behalf of the Aspari Syndicate!

We've come to your renowned institution in a time of sorrow: our largest foreign banking interest has closed its doors, and as such we are facing something of a difficulty due to a sudden, massive influx of currency that is both unsecured and outside our ability to manage at the given time. While we are a corporate nation, and gifted with regards to monetary handling, there comes a time in every businessman's life where he needs assistance, and that is why we have come to you now.

We've been fond users of Astyrian businesses for quite some time now, and our expectations have never been met with disappointment. That is, in fact, why we selected your fine institution in the first place; we are confident you can live up to your region's reputation. But now, it is time for the meat of the discussion: business. We have quite a large quantity of paper currency and bullion that we need to be moved in a swift manner; we were wondering if you could assist us in this regard. While we are hesitant to provide more details on an unsecured channel, we would be happy to divulge more information for discussion over a private telegram. If you are interested, and would be able to assist us in this regard, please contact me at the Syndicate HQ via the Dataverse Node there. If this is beyond your means at present, we will absolutely understand; we are confident that there are others ways you can assist us as well. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquistions
The Aspari Syndicate
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:57 am

OOC: All applications accepted. I apologize in advance for the informal response, but I have limited access to the internet for the time being.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:49 pm

OOC: I officially apologize for the lateness of responses. I am bogged down by school, but it's now business as usual.

IC: Post Reserved.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:25 am

To IBS:

Greetings! The Legion Corporation is interested in receiving a credit rating regarding our corporation. As it is a new and largely successful company, we hope that you can provide us with a trustworthy evaluation as we believe in IBS's expertise in this aspect. Attached is our application, and thank you very much for your services. We hope to hear back from you soon. It would be useful to reference our assets report located here.

Corporation Name: The Legion Corporation
Nation of Origin: The Recon Empire
Majority Shareholder or Chairman: H.I.M. Emperor-King Lee I
Notable Investors: Not open to foreign investments. Executive Chairman, Mr Fred Walken
Chief Executive Officer: Mr Lee
Chief Finance Officer: Mr Stewart Stern

Product/Service Provided:
- Petrol (Pegasus Petroleum Company)
- Constructions and Architectural services (Legion Constructions)
- Real Estate and Property (Legion Properties Group)
- Insurances (Legion Insurances)
- General Retail and Hypermarket (Legion Hypermarkets)
- Charitable Foundation (The Legion Foundation)
(List incomplete due to domestic services)

Estimated Total Assets: NS$4.2 trillion
Estimated Total Liabilities: NS$305 million

Average Annual Revenue:NS$2.28 trillion
Average Annual Expenditures:NS$1.17 trillion
Projected Profit for Next Year:NS$1.16 trillion
Projected Net Profit NS$600 billion

Total Corporate Reserves: NS$911 billion
Briefly describe your company:

The Legion Corporation is a rising international private conglomerate corporation owned by HM King Lee Hong Xuan, the current monarch of the Recon Empire. The Legion Corporation is the largest company in the Recon Empire, operating at a revenue more than 2nd, 3rd and 4th place contenders combined. The Legion Corporation is also a holdings company that purchases shares from other foreign companies.

The Legion Corporation has been a watermark success in the Recon Empire, in almost every sector of business, and we hope to bring this company and its products to the global market. Globalization is inevitable for a successful company, and in the near future, we will be opening our subsidiaries one by one internationally, finally transforming our entire company into an international empire.

The vision of the Legion Corporation is to bring customers closer with an interactive as well as all-rounded purchasing experience. We want to bring the goods to them, and with that, comes with the convenience, quality as well as preferences. We treat all our customers with respect, responsibility and hospitality, integrating the intimacy of your local convenience store with the variety of the conglomerate.
Briefly describe your company's financial history: We are seeking our first financial evaluation from a foreign financial institution, therefore we currently have no external financial history. Nonetheless, our business has been well to maintain an average 15% growth per year.

Sincerely yours,

Mr Stewart Stern
Chief Financial Officer
The Legion Corporation

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:10 am

Official Name on Record: Lord GAmeDOS
Official Country of Origin: The Royal Empire of the GAmeTopians
Type of Account: Ascendancy
Initial deposit: 30 million
Interest Payment Schedule (Weekly or Monthly?): Monthly
Do you want us to invest the money nationally or internationally? internationally
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? in whatever you wish (as long as it is legal)
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:19 am

The Recon Empire wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Stewart Stern, Legion Corporation CFO
Topic: Corporate Credit Ratings Application

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. The application of your business to be financially accredited by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors and the International Services Committee of the IBS, Legion Corporation has been given a AAA rating.

Legion Corporation is noted by IBS analysts as being one of the rising stars in the business world, with its diverse interests in a variety of industries. In addition, it has been quick to take advantage of changes in market forces, often introducing new products as demand for certain goods and services grows or declines. Analysts applaud the speed of which Legion Corporation adapts to a fast-paced market, and as such expect continued healthy growth in the future.

Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:34 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Lord GAmeDOS, The Royal Empire of the GAmeTopians
Topic: Account Application

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. The application of Lord GAmeDOS to be financially accredited by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors, your application for an Ascendency Class Account has been ACCEPTED.

Last edited by Empire of Symphonia on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:07 am

To IBS:

Greetings! Legion Properties Group has taken a fancy in investing in IBS in part to expand our independent financial assets. We hope to purchase your stocks, as well as purchasing a portion on behalf of our registered and independent subsidiary company, Legion Constructions.

Attached is two application forms to purchase shares for the two companies.

Stock to be Purchased: IBS
Official Stock Holder: Legion Properties Group
Official Nation of Origin: The Recon Empire

Stock to be Purchased: IBS
Official Stock Holder: Legion Constructions
Official Nation of Origin: The Recon Empire

Thank you and we hope to hear back from you again!

Sincerely yours,

Mr Alan Hermann
Group Vice-President
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

and

Mr William Recondo
Managing Director
Legion Constructions
The Legion Corporation
Last edited by The Recon Empire on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:48 am

The Recon Empire wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Mr Alan Hermann, Vice President, Legion Properties Group; Mr William Recondo, Managing Director, Legion Constructions
Topic: IBS Shares Purchases

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS as a safe and reliable source for investment.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors, your application purchases in IBS stock habe been ACCEPTED.

Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Le Bump
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Calimera II » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Nation Name: Calimera
National Government Type: Federal presidential constitutional republic
Finance Minister, Minister of Economics, or Equivalent: Daniel Blanco

National Central Bank: Domingo Valdez
Central Bank Head: Ricardo Fernandini
Please Describe the Central Bank's Role: The Central Bank manages the Calimeran Peso and safeguards price stability in Calimera, other tasks are keeping the financial system stable – by making sure financial markets and institutions are properly supervised -, setting key interest rates and controlling the money supply

Is your nation reliant on exports for economic growth?: Partly
Is your nation reliant on imports for certain commodities?: Depends

Inflation Rate: 3,4%
Real GDP: (PPP): $697.322 billion, (Nominal): $607.399 billion
Total Government Reserves: u$s38.103 millions
Unemployment Rate: 6,8%

Does your nation follow an Expansionary Monetary Policy?: Generally yes.
Does your nation follow a Contractionary Monetary Policy?: Depends on the situation, generally speaking, no.

Does your nation face a national budget surplus? Currently, yes.
Does your nation face a national budget deficit? Currently, no.
What is the value of the surplus/deficit (for this year) in USD? $899 million
What are the budget projections for next year? Larger Surplus

When was the last time a major change in fiscal policy occurred? 2002: Calimera unlinked the Calimeran Peso from the Neraguan Dollar.
What was the result of the change? A sharp drop in GDP, followed by a rapid and very strong economic recovery.

How long has the deficit/surplus lasted? 4 years (current)
What is the debt to GDP ratio? 53,9%
What is the revenue to real GDP ratio? -
what is the expenditure to real GDP ratio? -

Has your nation ever defaulted? Yes
If so, how many times and when? 2001, 1980

What is the current political climate in your nation? Stable
Are there any signs of major dissent? No
Is your economy expected to continue growing? Yes, strongly.
Briefly describe your economy: The country benefits from rich natural resources, a highly literate population, an export-oriented agricultural sector and a diversified industrial base. An upper income economy (PPP per Capita: $23,351), Calimera maintains a relatively high quality of life and GDP per capita. Calimera is considered an emerging market, and is one of the major economies of South America.
Briefly describe your nation's fiscal history: Mostly positive, the 80's were not very successful fiscally speaking, in 1990 the peso was linked to the Neraguan dollar, leading to high economic growth for over a decade, but from 1997 to 2002 Calimera wasn't doing well fiscally, this changed when the peso was delinked.

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Nation Name: The United Republic Of Lolomz
National Government Type: Half-Majoritarian Parliamentary Democracy
Finance Minister, Minister of Economics, or Equivalent: Minister Of Economy And Trade Joshua Baum

National Central Bank: LCB(Lolomozain Central Bank
Central Bank Head:Stephanie Harrison-Jack
Please Describe the Central Bank's Role:
Play As Printer Of Cash ,Regulate The Stocks Market,Responsable On The Loan And Mortgage Interests,Prevention Of Corruption
Is your nation reliant on exports for economic growth?: None(But Sometimes we Sign On Energy Exports )
Is your nation reliant on imports for certain commodities?: Mainly For Arms

Inflation Rate: 2.5
Real GDP: 125 Trillion $ (100 Trillion NSD)
Total Government Reserves: 350 Trillion $(100 Trillion On Gold,And Different Minerals )
Unemployment Rate: 3.15

Does your nation follow an Expansionary Monetary Policy?: no
Does your nation follow a Contractionary Monetary Policy?:yes

Does your nation face a national budget surplus? No
Does your nation face a national budget deficit? Yes
What is the value of the surplus/deficit (for this year) in USD? 10 Trillion $
What are the budget projections for next year? Massive Reduction of Deficit To Level Of 2 Trillion $

When was the last time a major change in fiscal policy occurred? before 5 years ago
What was the result of the change? Massive Growing On The GDP, Changing Status To Developed State

How long has the deficit/surplus lasted? 4 Years
What is the debt to GDP ratio? 49%
What is the revenue to real GDP ratio? 95 Trillion $
what is the expenditure to real GDP ratio? 91 Trillion $

Has your nation ever defaulted? Yes
If so, how many times and when? 3 Times

What is the current political climate in your nation? Safe And Stable
Are there any signs of major dissent? None
Is your economy expected to continue growing? Yes,With Projection Of 12 % Until 2020
Briefly describe your economy: We Have An Knowledge And Services Based Economy With Influence Of Heavy Industry (Mainly For The Army) ,High-Tech SuperPower,And Progressive Taxation On Top Rate Of Taxation 50%

Briefly describe your nation's fiscal history: We Started As 3 World Communist Economy Which Almost Entire Economy Based On Agriculture,Doing The End of Cold War ,Our Economy Considered As One Of The Fastest -Growing Economies In The World (Similar Situation Of The Asian Tigers ), Until 2009 ,We Considered Developing Nation,Since Then We Considered As Developed Economy And Nation.

Helpful Details :
Human Development Index:0.860
Post-Industrial Economy

How much does your government participate in the economy?: In Small Intervention But With Anti-Discrimination And Welfare Policies Which Based On Low Minimum Wage Of 9.10 LP Per Hour .

How well developed is your nation infrastructurally?: Similar Scale To The Nordic Nations

How much does your nation rely on foreign sources of energy?: Almost Full Independence
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Receiver: Daniel Blanco, Finance Minister of Calimera; Ricardo Fernandini, Chairman of the Domingo Valdez
Topic: National Credit Rating Report

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS as your credit and financial analyst. By choosing IBS, you may rest assured that your ratings can be respected by international finance and sovereign entities.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by IBS analysts, we are pleased to state that Calimera has been awarded the AAA rating. Based on available information, the IBS is pleased to state that the general fiscal situation of Calimera is good, with the nation having a budget surplus with a growing national economy based on exports.

Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade