NATION

PASSWORD

IBS - Expand your Horizons (Banking, Investment, Ratings)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Star Corporation
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Star Corporation » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:36 am

Official Name on Record: The Star Corporation
Official Country of Origin: The Star Corporation
Type of Account: Ascendency Class Banking
Initial deposit: 4.2 Trillion NSD's
Interest Payment Schedule (Weekly or Monthly?): Weekly
Do you want us to invest the money nationally or internationally? International
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Various ways
Defcon = 3.5, Fully Mobilized

The Star Corporation

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 am

Official Name on Record: Reserve Bank of Reino od Brazil
Official Country of Origin: The Empire of Reino do Brazil
Amount to be Deposited: 1.000.000.000.000nsd

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:52 am

OOC: Omg, I go away for two days and suddenly all this. Thanks for the help! :D

All applications have been accepted and accounts updated.
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Icatus
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Icatus » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 am

Official Name on Record: Government of Icatus
Official Country of Origin: Icatus
Amount to be Deposited: $1,000,000,000,000 NSD

OOC: How hard would it be to change to an Ascendancy account?
Population: 217 Million
Military: 684,315
Tech: Modern

Factbook, lists most military and other fairly-important information.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Corporation Name: ViZionair
Nation of Origin: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Majority Shareholder or Chairman: 100% ViZion World Corporation Owned
Notable Investors: See Above
Chief Executive Officer: Nick Turner
Chief Finance Officer: Victor Santos

Product/Service Provided: Airline

Estimated Total Assets: (OOC: Unsure yet, I am working on this. Going to peg between $650B-$1T as a complete estimate - possibly more)
Estimated Total Liabilities: All debt paid off within 90 days of accruing

Average Annual Revenue: See RBM
Average Annual Expenditures: See RBM
Projected Profit for Next Year: See RBM
Projected Net Profit See RBM

Total Corporate Reserves: ~$35B
Briefly describe your company: ViZionair is the world's largest airline, over three times as large as the second-largest airline. It is a debt free entity, and it's corporate owner, ViZion World Corporation, ensures that remains the case. The business, on its own, though maintains a very healthy balance sheet, and has for a long time. It has recently acquired Destiny Airlines and Royal Kington Airways and its subsidiaries.
Briefly describe your company's financial history: The business maintains a consistent healthy balance sheet, last having run a loss in 1992. For the eight of the past ten years, the business has run a profit in excess of $75B, with the two lower years in 2005 and 2008 being in the $50B-$60B range. In addition, the business is debt free and when needed, it received a financial boost from its corporate owner, ViZion World Corporation.
Financial reserves are a still-strong $35B, however have taken a hit from the recently large-scale airline acquisitions, namely the $50 billion for Destiny Airlines and Royal Kington Airways, as well as smaller purchases.
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 pm

ViZion wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Nick Turner, ViZionair Chief Executive Officer
Sender: Hikaru Shimurazaki, Finance Secretary of the IBS
Topic: Corporate Credit Ratings Application

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. The application of ViZionair to be financially accredited by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors and the International Services Committee of the IBS, ViZionair has been awarded the AAA rating. Reviewing the given information, IBS analysts are excited to declare the ViZionair's finances are sound and that future growth can be expected. Given the recent acquisitions of Royal Kingtonian Airways and other purchases, expansion of business can be expected to continue. However, as a word of caution, competition in the airline industry is still robust and IBS remains aware that there are several large competitors that can change the global travel marketplace.

We would like to thank you for choosing IBS as your financial analyst and credit rater and we wish you a pleasant fiscal year.
Self-described centrist
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:02 am

Icatus wrote:- snip -

Your Deposit Slip has been accepted.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Nuke Land
Secretary

Founded: Nov 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Nuke Land » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:40 am

Official Name on Record: Austin Hansen (Nukeland Leader)
Official Country of Origin: Nukeland
Type of Account: IBS Ascendancy Class Banking
Initial deposit: $25,000,000 NSD
Interest Payment Schedule (Weekly or Monthly?): Monthly
Do you want us to invest the money nationally or internationally? Yes
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Medical Development Programs

We from the government of Nukeland hope you accept our application. We hope to use this account to advance private funds through international programs.

~General Austin Hansen, Nukeland Leader.
Last edited by Nuke Land on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
5 Currently At No State of Emergency Or Threats

Radictistan
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Radictistan » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 am

Official Name on Record: Xenhasit Radicti
Official Country of Origin: The Grand Duchy of Radictistan
Type of Account: Advanced and Premier Banking
Initial deposit: $1,500,000 USD
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? The client wishes to prioritize the security of the investment over yield.

Official Name on Record: Rupert Kazdan
Official Country of Origin: The Grand Duchy of Radictistan
Type of Account: Global Banking
Initial deposit: $35,000,000 USD
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? The client wishes to focus on foreign exchange-traded funds.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Thu May 01, 2014 2:09 pm

ViZion wrote:OOC: yes, at the IBS. EAGLE, as a stand-alone brand, has ceased to exist and is now fully integrated into the IBS. Services that are offered at EAGLE are now available at the IBS storefront. :)

OOC: Thank you. I asked because in substance IBS does not offer what EAGLE offered - IBS has a ridiculous cap on how much they can lend to foreign governments and interest. IC:

Pax Prosperitas

By Order of His Imperial Majesty's Government

From: The Exchequer, The United Realms of the Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria
To: The International Bank of Symphonia
Encryption: None, Publicly Available
Your excellencies;

Having been assured that this is the correct place to make an application for former EAGLE services which continue to be offered by IBS, we would like to lodge the following application for a loan:

Nation/Corporation Name: The United Realms of the Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria
National Leader/Corporate Representative: His Imperial Majesty Alexander Whittingnet III & IV
Loan Amount Desired: $18 trillion
Do You Have Territorial Possessions? Yes. The United Realms of the Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria.
What is the Reason for the Loan? To finance an R&D allowance without tax raises. It is expected that revenue will increase sufficiently to cover interest.

Choose Your Payment Option:
[ ] - Check Here for a 2-Month Payment Plan.
[ ] - Check Here for a 4-Month Payment Plan.
[ ] - Check Here for a 6-Month Payment Plan.
[ ] - Check Here for a 8-Month Payment Plan.
[ ] - Check Here for a 10-Month Payment Plan.
[ ] - Check Here for a 12-Month Payment Plan.
[v] - Check Here for an 12+ Month Payment Plan.

1. We, the Undersigned Corporation/Nation, do hereby acknowledge
that upon accepting monetary currency from EAGLE Financial Trust &
Exchange Commission
IBS, we agree to pay our debts back with the agreed
upon interest in the time frame chosen. We acknowledge that in failing
to pay back outstanding loans may result in serious repercussions,
including but not limited to themilitary involvementof the Royal
Government of New Azura.

If You Accept These Conditions, Please Check Y [Y].

1- Territorial Possessions include Colonies, Dependencies, Protectorates, Territories,
or any overseas installations (civilian/military) that may be used as collateral in
the event that your nation or business fails to pay as promised.

2- All payment plans resulting in the fulfillment of the repayment of your loan debt
in less than one calendar year will result in an interest charge of 2.5% for the
amount loaned, to be divided into the payment timeframe as indicated by the
client. An 12 Month+ payment plan will accrue 2.5% interest for each calender year
that payments are being made. If no payment selection is made on the application,
an automatic two-month payment plan will be enacted automatically by the lender.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Finn Polov,
Permanent Under-Secretary of State for the Ministry of Finance,
The United Realms of the Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Thu May 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Nuke land wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Austin Hansen, Nukeland Leader
Topic: Account Application

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. The application of Nukeland to be financially accredited by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors, your application for an Ascendency Class Account has been ACCEPTED.

We would like to thank you for choosing IBS as your financial analyst and credit rater and we wish you a pleasant fiscal year.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Thu May 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Radictistan wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Xenhasit Radicti

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. Your application to be serviced by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors, your application for an Advanced and Premier Banking Account has been ACCEPTED.

Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Thu May 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Radictistan wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Rupert Kazdan

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. Your application to be serviced by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors, your application for an Global Banking Account has been ACCEPTED.

Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Fri May 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Dr. Finn Polov, Under-Secretary of State for the Ministry of Finance, Libraria and Ausitoria
Topic: Loan Application

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for considering IBS. Your application to be serviced by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors, IBS cannot accept your request for NSD$ 18 Trillion by itself, as the total financial assets we can direct into loaning you the monies is far below your expected request. However, we have been granted permission by Her Majesty's Government to extend a special offer to you.

IBS will loan NSD$ 10 Trillion for 2.5% interest per month (NSD$ 250 Billion) as stipulated in EAGLE Financial loan form, which will continued to be accepted by the IBS. We also estimate total repayment time to be 40 months, given the requested interest rates. The Government of the Asian Federation of Nations will fund the remainder of NSD$ 8 Trillion through the purchases of bonds and treasuries of the Imperial Commonwealth at a discount dividends rate of 1.5% per bond, which we estimate the bonds to mature and expire after 67 months.

Please inform us of your decision as soon as possible.

We would like to thank you for considering IBS as your financial guarantor and we wish you a pleasant fiscal year.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

UNITED WE STAND123
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED WE STAND123 » Fri May 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Empire of Symphonia wrote:(Image)

IBS offers a variety of savings and checkings services for its customers. Please click on the tabs to find a detailed description of each kind of account.
(Image)
Old Bank Complex,
Hamasaka District, Symphony

IBS Personal and Private Banking
Security: Basic - Moderate
Checking: At the customer's discretion. Checking services allow unlimited withdrawals and deposits and can be used for making electronic or paper payments/deposits. There is a NSD$50.00 fee per month for checking services unless the minimum balance requirement is fulfilled.
Insurance: IBS automatically insures up to NSD$750,000.00 for Basic Banking services.
Interest Options: 1.5% per annum; 1.0% per month; 0.5% per week
Requirements: Minimum balance of NSD$500.00 needed for checking services. None needed to open an account.
Deposit Range: NSD$0.00 - NSD$1,000,000.00
Withdrawal Fee: 0.2%
Description:
The Basic Banking package is the banking account closest to the people, which is why we put close attention to protecting your wealth and helping it grow. Use of this account allows for the opportunity to gain credit / debit services and rewards from Ilius Financial. Use of this account allows for 1% cash back on all transactions involving this account.

IBS Advanced and Premier Banking
Security: Moderate - Strictly Confidential
Checking: Included in package. There is a NSD$100.00 fee per month for checking services to cover the costs of international transactions and transfers.
Insurance: Please see Insurance.
Interest Options: 2.0% per annum; 1.5% per month; 1.0% per week
Requirements: Minimum balance of NSD$1 million is needed to open and maintain an account.
Deposit Range: NSD$1,000,000.00 - NSD$5,000,000.00
Withdrawal Fee: 0.5%
Description:
This account is designed for long-term use by individuals and small businesses. Use of this account allows for the opportunity to gain credit / debit services and rewards from Ilius Financial. Use of this account in transactions includes 2% cash back on all transactions.

IBS Global and World Market Banking
Security: Strictly Confidential
Checking: Included in package. There is a NSD$500.00 fee per month for checking services to cover the costs of international transactions and transfers.
Interest Options: 2.5% per annum; 2.0% per month; 1.5% per week
Requirements: Minimum balance of NSD$5 million is needed to open and maintain this account.
Deposit Range: NSD$5,000,000.00 - Unlimited
Withdrawal Fee: 0.9%
Description:
The Global Banking package expands the services that can be used by the account holder and designed for corporate use as well as by high profile individuals. Use of this account allows for the opportunity to gain credit / debit services and rewards from Ilius Financial, as well as advanced services in the City of Symphony. In additional rewards of holders to this account include favorable investment and lending options.

IBS Ascendancy Class Banking
Security: Strictly Confidential
Checking: Included in package. There is a NSD$1000.00 fee per month for checking services to cover the costs of international transactions and transfers.
Interest Options: 3.0% per annum; 2.5% per month; 2.0% per week
Requirements: Minimum balance of NSD$25 million is needed to open and maintain this account.
Deposit Range: NSD$25,000,000.00 - Unlimited
Withdrawal Fee: 1%
Description:
The Ascendancy Class package expands the services that can be used by the account holder and is designed for government-related or high profile individuals. Use of this account allows for the opportunity to gain credit / debit services and rewards from Ilius Financial, as well as advanced services in the City of Symphony. Users of the Ascendency Class accounts may deposit items of low liquidity for example precious metals, minerals, stocks, bonds, and foreign currency reserves in a security deposit vault. The security vaults are located under the Old Bank Complex in the Hamasaka District of the Metropolis of Symphony.

Wanting a safer Store of Value? Purchase Gold, Silver, or Platinum bullion from IBS!

IBS Bullion Exchange and Deposit Service

Sometimes, currency values fluctuate and years of hard work and effort may be lost. But all is not lost! By purchasing bullion in the form gold, silver, or platinum, you have the chance to preserve the value of your efforts in hard currency whose value rarely fluctuates.

Bullion has traditionally been the reserve value of national currencies. The Gold Standard and the proposed Silver Standard are all examples of how bullion has been a store of value in historically, and even today, gold and other precious commodities are still used as targets of investment and savings by investors and common citizens alike. IBS recognizes that in a world where surprises may occur just around the corner, floating currencies are susceptible to rapid changes in value. With the Exchange and Deposit Service, you have the chance to preserve the value of your savings almost indefinitely. Below are the most current values of the available bullion at IBS:

Type of Bullion
Value (per Troy Ounce)
Gold
NSD$1,250.00
Silver
NSD$90.00
Platinum
NSD$1,450.00

In partnership with Pullman Mineral Company, IBS Exchange and Deposit Service allows you to convert your currency into hard commodities. These commodities are secure ways to ensure that the value of your savings doesn't change quickly. Buyers of bullion are automatically assigned a Global Banking account package, and their gold purchases will be securely kept in vaults under the Old Bank Complex in Hamasaka District.

In addition to being kept secure, IBS has made a commitment of never touching and changing the value of your bullion purchases. Unlike currencies, which can be lent, invested, and transferred, the bullion remains as a permanent store of value. With such protection and our promise, you may never need to worry about the safety and availability of your savings!

Deposit Application
Code: Select all
[b]Official Name on Record:[/b]
[b]Official Country of Origin:[/b]
[b]Type of Account:[/b]
[b]Initial deposit:[/b]
[b]Interest Payment Schedule (Weekly or Monthly?):[/b]
[b]Do you want us to invest the money nationally or internationally?[/b]
[b]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?[/b]

Deposit Form - for current IBS Account holders
[b]Amount to be Deposited:[/b]

Withdrawal / Transfer Form - for current IBS Account holders
[b]Amount to be Withdrawn/Transferred:[/b]
[b]If transferred, to where?[/b]

Bullion Exchange and Deposit Application
[b]Type of Bullion to be Purchased:[/b]
[b]Troy Ounces to be Purchased:[/b]
[b]Value of Troy Ounces to be Purchased:[/b]
[b]Do you wish to add your Bullion to an existing IBS Account?[/b] [ Y / N ]

Official Name on Record:Jonathon
[b]Official Country of Origin:
UNITED WE STAND123
Type of Account:PREMIER BANKING
Initial deposit: $1,000,000,000.00 Dollars
Interest Payment Schedule (Weekly or Monthly?):Monthly
Do you want us to invest the money nationally or internationally?NO
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?NO
President of Oseria!!!
Bay Of The Pimps-cease-fire
Rawii War- Victory
North charleston civil war- Victory
War with CORDIS DIE- Victory
World War 3- Victory
2nd Rawaii war- STAYED NUETRAL
Invasion of Rawaii-Victory
Reitnan War-Victory
Korean War 2-Cease Fire
War on Terrorism-on going
Quasi-EP war-Victory
Mexico War-Victory
UWS-East Aritian Crisis- ongoing
1.War on Terrorism
2.search and locate Terrorist

5-Peaceful
4-on alert
3-Land protection and very intense
2-All out War
1-Nuclear Warfare

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri May 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Pax Prosperitas

From: The Exchequer, The United Realms of the Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria
To: Hikaru Shimurazaki, Finance Secretary, The International Bank of Symphonia
Your excellency,

We are delighted to accept.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Finn Polov,
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

UNITED WE STAND123
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED WE STAND123 » Sat May 03, 2014 12:36 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:
(Image)
Pax Prosperitas

Your excellency,

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Finn Polov,

Was this for me or a different nation.
President of Oseria!!!
Bay Of The Pimps-cease-fire
Rawii War- Victory
North charleston civil war- Victory
War with CORDIS DIE- Victory
World War 3- Victory
2nd Rawaii war- STAYED NUETRAL
Invasion of Rawaii-Victory
Reitnan War-Victory
Korean War 2-Cease Fire
War on Terrorism-on going
Quasi-EP war-Victory
Mexico War-Victory
UWS-East Aritian Crisis- ongoing
1.War on Terrorism
2.search and locate Terrorist

5-Peaceful
4-on alert
3-Land protection and very intense
2-All out War
1-Nuclear Warfare

Icatus
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Icatus » Sat May 03, 2014 5:59 am

UNITED WE STAND123 wrote:
Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:
(Image)
Pax Prosperitas

Your excellency,

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Finn Polov,

Was this for me or a different nation.

Not you, and why'd you copy an entire section of IBS...
Population: 217 Million
Military: 684,315
Tech: Modern

Factbook, lists most military and other fairly-important information.

Jarden
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarden » Sun May 04, 2014 9:35 am

Name: The Federal Republic Jarden
National Government Type: Corporate Socratic direct democracy
Finance Minister, Minister of Economics, or Equivalent: Angela Pipkens

National Central Bank: Jarden National Corporate Alliance(JNCA)
Central Bank Head: JNCA Council
Please Describe the Central Bank's Role: JNCA- the Jarden National Corporate Alliance is a joint private public company that executes monetary policy and provides investment ,development and revitalization initiatives to cities big and small. Currency is digital. It also acts as a bullion reserve.

Is your nation reliant on exports for economic growth?: Yes
Is your nation reliant on imports for certain commodities?: Yes

Inflation Rate: 1.2%
Real GDP: $11.596 trillion
Total Government Reserves: $5 trillion in bullion
Unemployment Rate: 2.55%

Does your nation follow an Expansionary Monetary Policy?: Yes, when the economy demands it.
Does your nation follow a Contractionary Monetary Policy?: Yes, when the economy is in good standing.

Does your nation face a national budget surplus? Yes
Does your nation face a national budget deficit? No
What is the value of the surplus/deficit (for this year) in USD? The total national surplus for Fiscal Year 2014 was $30.1 billion
What are the budget projections for next year? A 100 billion dollar increase in federal spending. A 200 billion dollar increase in revenue.

When was the last time a major change in fiscal policy occurred? 2 years ago
What was the result of the change? An increase in the income tax from 1% to 2% and a strengthening of the currency from 1.37PPC's to a dollar to 1.4PPC's to a dollar.

How long has the deficit/surplus lasted? Since the country's founding.
What is the debt to GDP ratio? 0:1
What is the revenue to real GDP ratio? 1:11
what is the expenditure to real GDP ratio? 1:11

Has your nation ever defaulted? No
If so, how many times and when?

What is the current political climate in your nation? The current political climate of Jarden is stable and friendly.
Are there any signs of major dissent? No
Is your economy expected to continue growing? Yes
Briefly describe your economy: The Jarden economy is characterized by its low taxes and corporate friendly environment. The main exports are chemical consumer products, materials and textiles and internal hardware. The economy's main industry is retail and personal consumption as part of GDP is 86%.
── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ──
── ── ── ── ── ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ── ── ── ── ──
── ── ── ── ▄▀ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▀▄ ── ── ── ──
── ── ── ▐▌ ▒▒ ██ ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ██ ▒▒ ▐▌ ── ── ──
── ── ── ▐▌ ▒▒ ██ ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ██ ▒▒ ▐▌ ── ── ──
▐▌ ▀▄ ── ▐▌ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▐▌ ── ▄▀ ▐▌
▐▌ ▒▒ ▀▄ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▄▀ ▒▒ ▐▌
▐▌ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▐▌
── ▀▄ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▄▀ ──
── ── ▀▄ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▄▀ ── ──
── ── ── ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ▄▀ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀▄ ▐▌ ▒▒ ▐▌ ── ── ──
── ── ── ▐▌ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▐▌ ── ── ──
── ── ── ▐▌ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▐▌ ── ── ──

Nuke Land
Secretary

Founded: Nov 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuke Land » Sun May 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Deposit Information
Official Name on Record: Austin Hansen
Official Country of Origin: Nukeland
Amount to be Deposited: 256,000,000 N$D
5 Currently At No State of Emergency Or Threats

Santo-Estevao
Attaché

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Santo-Estevao » Mon May 05, 2014 2:33 pm

From. Joana Pires de Almeida, Governor of The Santo-Estevao Bank Authority
To, Imperial Bank of Symphonia

Dear Sirs,

The Santo-Estevao Bank authority wants to wire funds onto our account an account. Please find forms below.

Official Name on Record: Santo-Estevao Bank Authority
Official Country of Origin: The Colony of Santo-Estevao
Amount to be Deposited: 2.000.000.000nsd

The bank will be issuing new banknotes and we would like to buy gold bullion from you.

Type of Bullion to be Purchased: Gold
Troy Ounces to be Purchased: 800.000
Value of Troy Ounces to be Purchased: 1.000.000.000.00
Do you wish to add your Bullion to an existing IBS Account? [ Y ]

Thank you for your attention and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
JPAlmeida
Last edited by Santo-Estevao on Mon May 05, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Keeping the World Spinning

ViZion World Corporation, the world's largest non-military corporation, is looking to open an IBS Ascendancy Class Banking savings account. Attached is our deposit, to be wired immediately upon opening. Should there be any questions, concerns, or problems with our opening and deposit, we encourage you to reach out and speak to us. Thank you.

Official Name on Record: ViZion World Corporation
Official Country of Origin: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Type of Account: Ascendancy Class Banking Savings
Initial deposit: $1,500,000,000,000,000 ($1.5 Quadrillion)
Do you want us to invest the money nationally or internationally? $5 trillion can be - regionally, Astyria
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Businesses

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Official Nation Name: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Official Region Name: Astyria
National Representative: Terry Williams
Economic System: Free market
Type of Branch Desired: International Branches
Amount of Branches Desired (Note that there can only be one Regional HQ per region): 1.6M
Where specifically? Throughout the nation

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Fri May 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Jarden wrote:- snip -

Receiver: Angela Pipkens , Jarden Minister of Economics
Topic: Sovereign Credit Ratings Application

Hello,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the IBS, I would like to thank you for choosing the IBS. The application of Your Government to be financially accredited by the IBS is our outmost honor and pleasure.

We would like to thus inform you that following evaluations by the Board of Directors and the International Services Committee of the IBS, Jarden has been given a AAA rating.

Jarden's current public policy is very business friendly, making it a prime target for potential high investment. In addition, the lack of public debt is wonderful to hear. However, IBS analysts question whether making the central bank have joint control between public and private sectors may be useful.

Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Santo-Estevao
Attaché

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Santo-Estevao » Sat May 10, 2014 3:21 am

Amount to be Deposited: 924.900.000.000

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade