NATION

PASSWORD

Millennium Airways - [CLOSED; NEW LINK HERE]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Dear Mr. Boss,

I am absolutely satisfied with your commitment to the conditions. We left the offer open, as we knew complimentary rotation would be a likely turn-off. We can deliver on selling the papers, as opposed to offering them for free.

As a consequence I have great faith in this future partnership, and we will begin our partnership as of now, officially.

Warmly,
Chiltern Alderman

Commercial Director, Millennium Airways
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

The State of Israel Nation
Secretary

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Israel Nation » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Respondent Details
Entity Name: El-Al Airlines (State-Owned)
Respondent Name: Jake Short
Title: Mr. [✓] Mrs. [ ] Miss [ ] Ms. [ ] Other- state [ ]-

Route Details
Nation Name(s): The State of Israel Nation
Airport(s) From Oppidum: Ben Gurion International Airport
Local Area(s): N/A
Link (optional): http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... /id=307625
Daily Flights (Enter Numbers): M [2] T [2] W [2] T [2] F [2] S [0] S [0]

LET'S TRY AGAIN!!!

Terre des Gaules
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Terre des Gaules » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:34 am

To: Mackenzie Draude, Director of Operations, Millennium Airways, Woodstead
From: Marc-Pierre Gumerret, Ministry of Transportation, Terre Des Gaules

M. Draude,

We look forward to having Millennium Airways fly to our cities and connect us with the rest of Astyria. We hope that such operations can be arranged soon in order to increase trade and commerce, as well as tourism and free movement. We also feel that we are an ideal destination for the rest of Astyria and beyond due to the several beautiful beaches on the Southern Gaul coast; the coastal towns offer lots of activities for travelers and visitors. Plenty of business is conducted in all the major cities and it is a big draw for business personnel from all over Astyria. Gaul is also known for its culture, history, traditions, cuisine and fine wines.
We are confident that your passengers will want to flock to Gaul in droves.
Let me know if there's anything I can do to facilitate this process. Our application is attached to this letter.

Sincerely,

Marc-Pierre Gumerret
Ministre des Transports de la Gaule

Respondent Details
Respondent name: Marc-Pierre Gumerret
Entity name: Ministre des Transports de la Gaule (Ministry of Transportation, Gaul)
Title: Mr. [x] Mrs. [ ] Miss [ ] Ms. [ ] Other- state [ ]-

Route Details
Nation name: Republic of Terre Des Gaules
Airport(s): Leclerc International Airport in Paritte, Touloux Int., Chagall International Airport in Marseille, La Rocheux Int.
Local area(s): Paritte, Touloux, Marseille, La Rocheux
Link (optional): N/A
Daily flights (enter numbers): M [1] T [2] W [2] T [1] F [4] S [3] S [2]
A Franco-cultured nation that speaks a dialect of French, and shares some persons and characteristics with our dimension's France, but retained the name of the barbarian tribes that ranged most of that area.

Ruccola
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruccola » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:51 am

Attn: Millennium Airways

Dear Mr. Draude,

We are glad to inform you that Arugula International Airport, Ruccola's largest aviation hub, is open to Astyrian carriers such as Millennium Airways, irrespective of the existence or lack thereof of bilateral air services agreements between the Ruccolian government and other jurisdictions. The Ruccola Airports Authority wishes to invite Millennium Airways to inaugurate service to Arugula, and as such, we have attached the following application.

Respondent Details
Respondent / CEO name: Silviano Marcolini
Entity name: Ruccola Airports Authority
Title: Mr. [x] Mrs. [ ] Miss [ ] Ms. [ ] Other- state [ ]-

Route Details
Nation name: Republic of Ruccola
Airport(s): Arugula International Airport
Local area(s): Perosso, National Capital Region
Link (optional): Information page
Daily flights (enter numbers): M [1] T [1] W [1] T [1] F [1] S [1] S [1]

We look forward to the prospect of doing business with your company, and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Silviano Marcolini
Director of Corporate Communications
Ruccola Airports Authority
Republic of Ruccola
Factbook - Maredoratica

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Dear Mr. Short,

As communicated in a private message to your management, we are currently working with no new code-share agreements for now; however, if and when a new cycle of forms does become available, we will be happy to review the request.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Chiltern Alderman

Commercial Director, Millennium Airways
Dear Mr. Gumerret,

Apologies for our delay; we are currently dealing with backlog and a company overhaul.

However, we would be absolutely happy to service the four airports across the Republic; we would like to thank you for opening up a new avenue of great potential between Woodstead and Terre Des Gaules. Changes will be noted soon.

Sincerely,
Mackenzie Draude

Operations Director, Millennium Airways
Dear Mr. Marcolini,

Apologies for our delay; we are currently dealing with backlog and a company overhaul.

However, we would be absolutely happy to service Arugula International Airport; we would like to thank you for opening up a new avenue of great potential between Woodstead and Ruccola. Changes will be noted soon.

Sincerely,
Mackenzie Draude

Operations Director, Millennium Airways
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade