NATION

PASSWORD

Millennium Airways - [CLOSED; NEW LINK HERE]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:46 pm

ImageDear Sir,

Thank you for contacting Millennium Airways with regard to your proposal for Belgrade Nikola Tesla. Due to the lack of information on your form, we will be holding your request. This is a decision as a consequence of planning other routes. I can however review this move later this week.

Sincerely,Image
Mackenzie Draude
Director of Operations, Millennium Airways
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 pm

We are currently in talks at a convention of five entities known as Unite4Flight. The convention is jointly hosted by Antebellum International Airport in Cez - Zaeri, the Libettan flag carrier LibettAir, the airport trio of LibPort, the Woodsteasian airline Millennium Airways, and the Oppidum Airport team.

The objective is to make air travel across Cez - Zaeri (Cezary), Libetta, and Woodstead more frequent. Operation leaders and managing directors will be signing the agreement for certain routes this week in Oppidum, and plan to finish the main phase by January 2015.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:04 pm

To: Mackenzie Draude, Director of Operations; Millennium Airways, Woodstead
From: Daniel Cleux, Deputy Minister of Transportation; The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Mr. Draude,

We would like to have your airline fly into our major ports and help to open us up further to the International Community. Thank you for reviewing our application below to bring Millennium Airways flights to our major cities.

Most Sincerely,

Daniel Cleux, Deputy Minister of Transportation, Neu Engollon

RESPONDENT DETAILS
Respondent name: Daniel Cleux
Entity name: Ministry of Transportation
Title: Mr. [x] Mrs. [ ] Miss [ ] Ms. [ ] Other- state [ ]-
Position:Deputy Minister

DESTINATION DETAILS
Nation name: Neu Engollon
Airport(s): Alpenhorn International (Telleursville), Burgunden International, Panoli Int. Sea & Air Port, Schwartzgarten International, Albertville International
Local area(s): Telleursville, Geneva Canton; Burgunden, Zurich Ctn; Panoli, Liguria Ctn; Schwartzgarten, Grisbenden Ctn; Albertville, Rhone Ctn
Link(s) : No links
# weekly flights: 4
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:21 pm

ImageMr. Cleux

Thank you for contacting Millennium Airways with regard to your proposal. This comes as a great welcome for Millennium to secure the next link between Oppidum and the four beautiful cantons.

I really hope that this will be a momentous and fruitful movement for air travel within Neu Engollon - and it would be excellent if it has a great affect on the airports themselves. We are confident that this will be a great step in the right direction for both the airports and our airline. Changes will be immediately listed where appropriate on our site, and that of Oppidum Airport.

Sincerely,
Mackenzie Draude

Numadsh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Numadsh » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:35 pm

The Nomad's Press
Working with literature since 1911

Addressed To Mr. Alderman, Millennium Airways
From The NPN

On part of The Nomad's Press and the Nomadic People's of Numadsh, I (Director Harris Cornwall) would like to apply for a partnership with your airlines. The Nomad's Press is a bookstore-publisher and a library/archive company. It offers a wide variety of books, books of all genres and categories as well as DVDs (movies, documentaries or films).

The Nomad's Press can assist in your literary or paper-related needs such as fliers, coupons, paper flight schedules or announcements, posters and the like. The press can also assist in the souvenir departments (such as processing photos or cards) as well as offering any waiting customers or idle passengers something interesting to read. Our press's bookstores also includes libraries and archives (both physical documents and digital files).

It is in my hope, and in the NPN's hopes that you consider this proposal with good and meticulous thought. The submitted form can be found after this letter.

P.S. For any queries, please leave us a reply or a telegram

Compliments of the Director, Mr. Harris Cornwall
With greetings from the Master, Mr. Berry Punlee

RESPONDENT DETAILS
Respondent name: Director Harris Cornwall
Title: Mr. [X] Mrs. [ ] Miss [ ] Ms. [ ] Other- state [ ]-
Position: Manager of The Nomad's Press

ENTITY DETAILS
Entity name: The Nomad's Press
Industry: Book sales, publishing, collecting and lending. Includes DVD sales and related
Products / services: Assisting in flier, coupon, manuals, poster related matters as well as providing literary material or others (such as postcards, scrapbooks, and DVDs) for passengers or customers
# weekly flights: 5
The Nomad's Press (might reopen soon!)
In case I once more
Just disappear like before
(Refounded 04032024)

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm

ImageDear Mr. Cornwall,

On behalf of my colleagues I would like to welcome your pitch to do business with us. We would love to make you our resident publisher for promotional material and other types of publications. We take pride in having great suppliers and partners big and small with us, and your business definite qualifies.

Furthermore, we do apologise for the error on the form asking about 'weekly flights', and we have therefore made the appropriate amendments.

We welcome you, good sir, to an interesting friendship with mileage. As part of our new scheme, any employee of The Nomad's Press with identification at the point of a ticket purchase will now be entitled to a 5% reduction! Should you wish to vent concerns, please do not hesitate to explain. Your company will be listed within the next 36 hours.

Sincerely,
Chiltern Alderman
Director of Partnerships and Promotions, Millennium Airways

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:39 pm

To: Whomever it may concern at Millennium Airways

Greetings. The Allied Connurist States would like to apply to add destinations to your current roster.

We would like you to service the following airports

Pearsonville International Airport
Diamond Bay International Airport
Emerald Bay International Airport

Naturally, these airports are located near to Pearsonville, our Capital, and the resort towns of Diamond Bay and Emerald Bay.

We would like to request two weekly flights to each of these airports, and we do not expect payment. However, since I noticed that you are partly state-owned, we would like to negotiate a route for our national airline, Connurist Airlines, from Pearsonville International Airport to Oppidum International Airport. Aside from the Airbus A380, we operate the Concorde. Due to potential noise complaints we think it to be fair that we ask your permission before we fly this particular plane over your nation.

Have a good day.
Signed, Emperor Connor I
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:59 pm

ImageYour Highness, Emperor Connor I

Thank you for contacting Millennium Airways with regard to your proposal. This comes as a great welcome for Millennium to secure a link between Oppidum and the three vicinities requested.

I really hope that this will be a momentous and fruitful movement for air travel within your Allied States - and it would be excellent if it has a great affect on the airports themselves. We are confident that this will be a great step in the right direction for both the airports and our airline. Changes have been listed where appropriate on our site, and that of Oppidum Airport.

As for your request for your own airline's operations at Oppidum Airport, I have forwarded the request to the management, who will have by now sent you a message of some sort with a question or two. That part is not our jurisdiction, but we are wishing the airline success from the very same hub.

Sincerely,
Mackenzie Draude

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

South Pacific Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Republic » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Nation Name: South Pacific Republic

Airport: South Pacific International Airport

Closest Urban Area: New Pacific City

Weekly Flight Frequency: Two flights per day

Airport Storefront: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sou ... /id=287619

CEO/Contact Name: Donald Fay, Secretary of Transportation

Additional Info: SPIA is stated-owned and operated. This means that there is no charge for having a terminal at SPIA. If you choose to accept this offer, you will take control of Terminal 5. Also, due to the country's location, only wide-bodies will be able to reach the airport. If you desire any regional aircraft, we can send an An-124 to deliver them to the island. Regardless of what you choose, we would like a telegram consisting of your choice.

We hope to hear from you soon and wish you the best of luck!
Last edited by South Pacific Republic on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Dear Mr. Fay,

Thank you for contacting Millennium Airways with regard to your proposal. This comes as a great welcome for Millennium to secure a link between Oppidum and New Pacific City.

I really hope that this will be a momentous and fruitful movement for air travel within the - and it would be excellent if it has a great affect on the airports themselves. We are confident that this will be a great step in the right direction for both the airports and our airline. Changes will be listed where appropriate on our site, and that of Oppidum International Airport. For all fourteen weekly flights, we will be using wide bodies, and therefore we do not require any assistance, though we are absolutely delighted that the gate is free of charge.

Sincerely,
Mackenzie Draude

South Pacific Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Republic » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Woodstead wrote:
(Image)
Dear Mr. Fay,

Thank you for contacting Millennium Airways with regard to your proposal. This comes as a great welcome for Millennium to secure a link between Oppidum and New Pacific City.

I really hope that this will be a momentous and fruitful movement for air travel within the - and it would be excellent if it has a great affect on the airports themselves. We are confident that this will be a great step in the right direction for both the airports and our airline. Changes will be listed where appropriate on our site, and that of Oppidum International Airport. For all fourteen weekly flights, we will be using wide bodies, and therefore we do not require any assistance, though we are absolutely delighted that the gate is free of charge.

Sincerely,
(Image)
Mackenzie Draude

(Image)

We welcome you with open arms. Welcome to SPIA!

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Toadonian Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Toadonian Empire » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 am

HIA

Dear Mr M. Draude

We have looked extensively at your offerings and are pleased to announce that we have taken a strong interest in the services provided by your company. We believe that a new air route between Toadon and Oppidum would benefit us both.

Halberdier International Airport is the main airport for the city of Goldtree, the largest city in the Toadonian Empire, at 8.86 million inhabitants. The city is in an important business, financial and cultural centre and so we have a considerable amount of air traffic with as many as 40 million passengers arriving each year.

We are pleased to offer you the reservation of up to fourteen airport gates for your airline, priced at the reduced price of 9000TR (Toadonian roubles) per gate. In addition to this, we would like to offer you commercial floorspace within Terminal Two of approximately 750 square metres at a charge of 14000TR per annum. The space is perfect for the construction of an airport lounge for first and business class customers and we feel that it would be beneficial for the both of us.

Initially we are offering airlines space in Terminal Two but if you would prefer the use of Terminal Three (at 12000TR per gate) please contact us by telegram.

We would like to submit an application as follows:
DESTINATION DETAILS
Nation name:Commonwealth of the Toadonian Empire
Airport(s):Goldtree Halberdier International Airport
Local Urban area(s): Goldtree
Link(s) *:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=310345
# weekly flights:
Two flights per day, three flights Monday
Contact name:Louis Mantergast, President of Airline Relations

Yours,
Louis Mantergast, President of Airline Relations, Halberdier International Airport
Last edited by Toadonian Empire on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:18 am

Dear Mr. Mantergast

Thank you for your enthusiasm- it is excellent to see that you are passionate about your airport. We would be perfectly happy to fly from Oppidum International Airport to Goldtree's Halberdier International Airport. However, we will be holding your request temporarily until we clear up a few conditions.
  • Firstly, we would like to know what a Toadonian Rouble equates to in NationStates Dollars.
  • Also, you want 15 weekly flights, so we are reluctant to go for as many gates as you have suggested to us.

Given your observation and response to these listed points, we are satisfied to go ahead with processing / amending the request, once you reply either here or by personally emailing me at coo@millair.com. Thank you again for your time.

Sincerely,
Mackenzie Draude

Toadonian Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Toadonian Empire » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:20 am

Dear Mr Draude,

In response to your message we have answers to the questions asked.

1 NationStates Dollar is roughly equivalent to 0.98 Roubles. As such the currencies are very similar in monetary value.

Secondly, we are offering up tofourteen gates. While this is certainly excessive, we are just indicating the maximum number of gates we can provide you with at our airport.

Should you decide to message us back, we kindly ask to receive an indication for how many gates you would like to acquire.
Thank you,
Louis Mantergast, President of Airline Relations

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Dear Mr. Mantergast

Thank you for your quick response today over the points raised. With the clarification, we would like to limit the number of gates to one for now with the scheduled flights. Welcome to Woodstead, and we will now note our route on this site as well as that on the Oppidum International Airport page.

Sincerely,
Mackenzie Draude

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:31 am

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

TEMPORARY CLOSURE

Postby Woodstead » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:33 pm

We hope that it does not come as an inconvenience as we announce that this management portal will be closing for a few days. There will be a overhaul in our image. During this closure, management is also discussing certain steps to ensure a better experience as more and more airlines step it up a notch.

Millennium Airways does not get left behind- we must modernise! We told you that we were pretty fly and now we will soar with style.
Last edited by Woodstead on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

OPEN AGAIN

Postby Woodstead » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Millennium Airways has undergone an overhaul of design, plus some exciting projects launching by 2015. Whilst some of this site is still under revamp, we encourage anyone to fill in the forms.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience during the closure of our page, but we hope to make sure that you can make use of all material within coming days and weeks. Soar with style.

The State of Israel Nation
Secretary

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Israel Nation » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Respondent Details
Entity Name: El-Al Airlines (State-Owned)
Respondent Name: Jake Short
Title: Mr. [✓] Mrs. [ ] Miss [ ] Ms. [ ] Other- state [ ]-

Route Details
Nation Name(s): The State of Israel Nation
Airport(s) From Oppidum: Ben Gurion International Airport
Local Area(s): N/A
Link (optional): http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... /id=307625
Daily Flights (Enter Numbers): M [2] T [2] W [2] T [2] F [2] S [0] S [0]

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Dear Mr. Short,

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your request today. We need more information, for a start, with regard to your value and services.

Sincerely,
Aoife Beckett

Managing Director, Millennium Airways
Last edited by Woodstead on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 pm

SUBJECT: DESIGNATED FLIGHT CARRIER

Addressed to the Management of Millennium Airways

To provide uniformity throughout our agency, our news services have requested a corporate flight carrier be designated. After a thorough review of your airline, we have deemed it to be a suitable candidate to be appointed to this position. While other divisions have signed up for this program, we have determined that reporters from The Mediete Journal will be utilizing this program the most, should it be approved. Enclosed is our application, with details outlined below. We are willing to offer complimentary access to TMJ and ETV services aboard all flights.

Respondent Details
Respondent name: Harold Boss
Title: Mr. [x ] Mrs. [ ] Miss [ ] Ms. [ ] Other- state [ ]-
Position: Presiding Chairman at UNSMG
Entity Details
Entity name: United NationStates Multimedia Group
Link (optional): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 6&t=303485
Industry: Multimedia & Technology
Products / services/ alliances:Tech-related and media-related goods and services.

If you have any questions regarding this proposal, feel free to call our customer service hotline, at 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram for a more direct response. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

Harold Boss, President of ETV
Current Presiding Chairman of the Board of UNSMG

For a Brighter and Interconnected Future. UNSMG © Copyright 2014
Last edited by Federation of Trelatche on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit main nation: Trelatche

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:22 am

Dear Mr. Boss,

Thank you very much for coming to us to address us as one of your airline choices.

UNSMG divisions are very much regarded as some of the best outlets of creative, inspiring, and balanced media across the world. With your request in view, we would like to see three additions to feature- they are not necessary a condition which will break the partnership you have already brought to the table, so turning down any aspect of the following will not actually blockade your proposals.
  • Your electronic articles and updates on the Multideck entertainment system, which has a news feed;
  • The Cart service distributes newspapers to our passengers, and we would like to see some hard copies rotated on the service;
  • Within our Beacon Lounges, also, we would like our televisions to feature divisions such as ETV.

Other than that, we would be honoured to be another airline which will contribute and will also guarantee journalists / executives with a great service. We are glad that our single-class configuration and our inclusive ideals can be appreciated by a renowned company. As such, I hereby accept your proposals, and offer the three additions.

Please do come back to discuss or let us know of your decision on the three additions. Other than that, thank you for your time, and have a lovely day.

Faithfully,
Chiltern Alderman

Commercial Director, Millennium Airways
Last edited by Woodstead on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:47 pm

SUBJECT: DESIGNATED FLIGHT CARRIER

In correspondence to Aoife Beckett

To address the remaining three proposals, we are willing to deliver on all of them, with the exception of providing complimentary hard copies of TMJ to passengers, due to the unfortunate high cost of printing and distributing the newspaper. However, we will still offer hard copies for sale should passengers desire to purchase a traditional print version of our newspaper. On behalf of all of our members and divisions at UNSMG, I would like to thank your cooperation with us, and we sincerely look forward to working closely with your esteemed, and well-established airline.

For our customer service hotline, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram for a more direct response. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

Harold Boss, President of ETV
Current Presiding Chairman of the Board of UNSMG

For a Brighter and Interconnected Future. UNSMG © Copyright 2014
Visit main nation: Trelatche

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade