NATION

PASSWORD

Baxtell Medical And Medical Droid Corps (under edit)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Dbrought wrote:hey i have a proposal. 2 actually.

1. The Dominion wishes to further advance its A.I.'s by integrating more A.I. into our NEXUS. We were wondering if you would supply some of your sentient A.I. Cores, particularly the self aware kind. The more advanced you can provide the more we would be willing to pay.

2. we would like to know if it would be possible to gain production rights to your Jockey class fighter drone. We would be more than willing to negotiate subsidiary terms in particular especially if you can provide basic starting industry.

snip
Last edited by Noders on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Dbrought
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Noders wrote:

1. The Dominion wishes to further advance its A.I.'s by integrating more A.I. into our NEXUS. We were wondering if you would supply some of your sentient A.I. Cores, particularly the self aware kind. The more advanced you can provide the more we would be willing to pay.

2. we would like to know if it would be possible to gain production rights to your Jockey class fighter drone. We would be more than willing to negotiate subsidiary terms in particular especially if you can provide basic starting industry.

OOc: would you like to take over baxtell with me as you advisor?

I would love to become a part of Baxtell. What would be the deal exactly. what would be the terms? do i have full rights and you just advise? or something else?
HT- "A universe without murder is like a Sunday breakfast without pancakes."
OMG- "my elite special forces Spetsnaz Bears will infiltrate the taxis of a nation to devour all of their urban upper-middle class, leading to massive financial collapse."

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Dbrought wrote:
Noders wrote:

I would love to become a part of Baxtell. What would be the deal exactly. what would be the terms? do i have full rights and you just advise? or something else?

snip
Last edited by Noders on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Dbrought
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Noders wrote:
Dbrought wrote:
Noders wrote:

OOC:latter and any thinhg else you may need such as money and whatever

So Baxtell is mine as long as i still listen to what you say. SWEET! anyway could you TG me the edit script of the OP so i can edit the storefront in a new storefront?
HT- "A universe without murder is like a Sunday breakfast without pancakes."
OMG- "my elite special forces Spetsnaz Bears will infiltrate the taxis of a nation to devour all of their urban upper-middle class, leading to massive financial collapse."

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 am

bump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Cbngggfv
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cbngggfv » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 pm

I would like 999,000 GG-1 Basic Defense Driod,600,000 Protectors,600 Hell Rockets,200 Admirality,and 400 Rippers.
Allies:The Coalition of Armed Nations
Defense Minster of Coalition of Armed Nations.
General Fiji Homes-I will make my enemy cry because Soldiers of Cbngggfv don't cry.
President George B. Oxford-This nation has a dream of Unity and Greatness.They will stay together even when the worst happens.
Admiral John Walton-I do beleive that God is on our side.

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Cbngggfv wrote:I would like 999,000 GG-1 Basic Defense Driod,600,000 Protectors,600 Hell Rockets,200 Admirality,and 400 Rippers.

ooc: can your budget support that?

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Cbngggfv
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cbngggfv » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Noders wrote:
Cbngggfv wrote:I would like 999,000 GG-1 Basic Defense Driod,600,000 Protectors,600 Hell Rockets,200 Admirality,and 400 Rippers.

Yes
Allies:The Coalition of Armed Nations
Defense Minster of Coalition of Armed Nations.
General Fiji Homes-I will make my enemy cry because Soldiers of Cbngggfv don't cry.
President George B. Oxford-This nation has a dream of Unity and Greatness.They will stay together even when the worst happens.
Admiral John Walton-I do beleive that God is on our side.

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Cbngggfv wrote:
Noders wrote:

Yes

order confirmed

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:29 pm

bump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:40 am

bump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 am

bump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 am

bump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:39 pm

sad bump :(

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 am

bump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:07 pm

bump dose nobody buy droids anymore?

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 am

OOC: im looking for some one to help me work on the stats for my droids any help would be appreciated.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Daemonheart
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonheart » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 am

We would like:

100 Black Widows
20 Hell Rockets
300 Rippers
32 Docs
32 Lackeys

to suit our military needs.
Extraemos Dethnite XII, KDE
the Glorious Ozzy-Worshipping Head Worshipper of Ozzy Osbourne
RIP Forum 7: ????-February 17th, 2011
[5]: Peace
4: Slightly Lowered Peace
3: Slight Unrest
2: Moderate Unrest
1: Civil Unrest/War

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Daemonheart wrote:We would like:

100 Black Widows
20 Hell Rockets
300 Rippers
32 Docs
32 Lackeys

to suit our military needs.
Extraemos Dethnite XII, KDE

accepted
ooc:sorry for the short post but im on a mac and not used to it

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Baxtell has closed down the weapons section formerly know as Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works and opened Baxtell Medical And Medical Droid Corps in the hopes of perusing medical technology for the greater good

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade