NATION

PASSWORD

Wright & Apollo: Global Intelligence [MT, OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Byzantine Stratocracy
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantine Stratocracy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:41 am

Full nation/Event Name: Basilea kai Thomaion / Stratonomia
Important Figureheads: General Achilles Alexandrou of Stratonomia,
Dates: 2014, 30 June
Explain the Event/What the Analysis is On:
Stratonomia. Most feared military police unit in whole Astyria. Famous for killing over 200 gangsters in capital per year, known for being incarnation of police brutality and extreme effectiveness. This analysis should be evaluation of Stratonomia as law enforcement force.
Region: Astyria
Context of Circumstances: This
History (if applicable): in the link
International Reactions: Should be coming
Ethnic Customs: Homosexuality is totally frowned upon in Thomai society, which has also high crime rate and acceptance for violence because of Spartan - based culture.
A Description of your Nation: Thomaion is Byzantine - based nation currently under control of Military Junta of Gen. Likaros.
Links to Pictures/Infographics You Would Like Used:

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:46 am

To: Wright & Apollo - Global Intelligence
From: The Honorable Marcellus Goodwater, Blackhelm Confederate Senate
Subj: Research Proposition

To whom it may concern,

The People and Senate of the Blackhelm Confederacy would like to approach the renowned Wright and Apollo company to produce a publicly available report on the present state of Ghawkins-Serretes relations. The Blackhelm Confederacy wishes for this task to be accomplished by a third party, one other than an intelligence agency belonging to our own nation or one of our allies, in order to be presented with the most clear, unbiased, and accurate position possible, and as a result your company was nominated to fulfill this task. We thank you sincerely in advance, and eagerly await the publication of this report.

Sincerely,

Marcellus Goodwater
Highland Province Representative
Senate of the Blackhelm Confederacy
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:42 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:-snip-

To: Representative Marcellus Goodwater
Subject: Research Proposition

Good Day,

Thank you for contacting Wright & Apollo for your global intelligence needs. We are proud to service not only the Blackhelm Confederacy's military but now also its Congress. Your request for Wright & Apollo to develop a "publicly available report on the present state of Ghawkins-Serretes relations" with no access to "an intelligence agency belonging to our own nation or one of our allies" is more than doable. Wright & Apollo's staff will work diligently and tirelessly to provide you such a report in due time. Thank you for choosing us again.

Regards,

Wright & Apollo
Last edited by Aquitayne on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Wright & Apollo is proud to announce the 2016 Astyrian National Power Rankings are published!
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Ionicus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ionicus » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:22 pm

--------------------------------------------------
TO: Wright & Apollo Global Intelligence
FROM: The UTRI Department of the Environment | Commissar Sarah Thompson

SUBJECT: Requisition for Environmental Survey
--------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

Following years of heavy environmentalist policies, the Department of the Environment of the United Technocratic Republics of Ionicus is interested in determining how the natural environment of the UTRI measures up to other nations. The Department of the Environment would like to commission an two-part, independent study on the environments of nations located within the Astyria region. The first part of the proposed study calls for the creation of a performance index to rate and rank the nations of Astyria based on environmental factors such as air pollution, greenhouse gas emissions, and trends in deforestation/reforestation. For the second part of the study, we would like to request an analysis of what Wright & Apollo believes to be the most effective policies for reducing pollution and preserving the natural environment of a nation.

Attached you will find our application for our survey.

Sincerely,
Commissar Sarah Thompson

<<DIGITALLY SIGNED>>
Thomspon, Sarah | EID: 040986

Full nation/Event Name: The United Technocratic Republics of Ionicus
Important Figureheads: N/A
Dates: N/A
Explain the Event/What the Analysis is On: The environmental quality of nations located in Astyria
Region: Astyria
Context of Circumstances
(i.e what caused it, ethnic/geographic factors, etc.):
An increased use of fossil fuels and pollution as the result of industrial processes
History (if applicable): Since it's foundation in 1945, the UTRI has been committed to the preservation of the environment. The UTRI strives to maintain a balance with nature, in order to protect and preserve the environment for future generations. During the 1960s, the UTRI committed its command economy to the creation of clean industry and the usage of nuclear and hydroelectric energy sources.
International Reactions: N/A
Ethnic Customs: N/A
A Description of your Nation: Ionicus - IIWiki
Links to Pictures/Infographics You Would Like Used: N/A
Quality > Quantity
━━━━━━━━━━
Proud owner of TALON National Arms Corporation & YAG Technologies Int'l
Regional member of Astyria

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade