NATION

PASSWORD

Fresko Supermarkets OPEN (WIP)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Loptry
Secretary

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Principality of Loptry

Postby Loptry » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:27 am

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: Principality of Loptry
Representative/Title: Archbishop Levani
Population (RP or NS): 6.000.000
Number of Stores: (Please put a number in each box, if none leave it blank)
[20] 1000 sq m [5] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [X] Yes [ ] No
Location: Jungby, Darna and Belhala(Top three cities and then nationwide)
Special Wishes:
We offer business chances with the supply of water in our desert regions ... if you accept this proposal , inform us.

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Loptry

Dear Archbishop Levani,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of.2 5 stores in Loptry. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević
Chairman, Fresko Supermarkets

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Lolomz Telecom

Dear Mr. Morrissey,
First, let me thank you for your tender. As you may know, Fresko is in need of suppliers to fulfill its commitment to quality products. Upon consultation with Mira Stevanović, our Director of Logistics and Procurement, who is responsible for, among other things, procurement of necessary supplies to fill Fresko's shelves, I am pleased to announce that we have ACCEPTED your tender of earphones, smartphones, and tablets. These will feature in our larger stores that have other departments in addition to grocery products. However, we must DECLINE your tender for digital equipment - any number of things could fall under this category, and we would like you to be more specific. We have reached the conclusion that these products, overall, will be profitable and that this arrangement will be mutually beneficial for both of our companies. We wish you luck in future endeavors.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Sword Shop

Dear Shop Owner,
First, let me thank you for your tender. As you may know, Fresko is in need of suppliers to fulfill its commitment to quality products. Upon consultation with Mira Stevanović, our Director of Logistics and Procurement, who is responsible for, among other things, procurement of necessary supplies to fill Fresko's shelves, I am pleased to announce that we have ACCEPTED your tender of Gummi Swords, Gummi Sour Grenades, Borderlands 2 Video Game, and Weapon Trading Cards. Both the Gummi Swords and Gummi Sour Grenades will feature in our candy section as well as our checkout lanes for convenient purchasing. The Borderlands 2 Video Game and Weapon Trading Cards will feature in our larger stores that have other departments in addition to grocery products. We have reached the conclusion that these products, overall, will be profitable and that this arrangement will be mutually beneficial for both of our companies. We wish you luck in future endeavors.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Perotasoa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perotasoa » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:04 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: Empire of Perotasoa
Representative/Title: Vlo
Population (RP or NS): 7 million
[5 ] 1000 sq m [10 ] 2500 sq m [10 ] 3500 sq m [20 ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [X ] Yes [ ] No
Special Wishes: Send expert Perosaconda cooks - even though it is illegal to breed Perosaconda for meat, there is a market for it.

Thanks to Fresco. Feel free to contact Perotasoa if any economic help is needed.
This has to be the greatest political phrase ever uttered in the history of human civilization:
"It's the economy, stupid"

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Perotasoa

Dear Vlo,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 45 stores in Perotasoa. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Saltbridge

Dear Mr. Footman,
First, let me thank you for your tender. As you may know, Fresko is in need of suppliers to fulfill its commitment to quality products. Upon consultation with Mira Stevanović, our Director of Logistics and Procurement, who is responsible for, among other things, procurement of necessary supplies to fill Fresko's shelves, I am pleased to announce that we have ACCEPTED your tender of various SALA products. They will be stocked in their respective departments, with the items requiring the most freshness being stocked in stores closer to their point of origin to maximize their freshness. We have reached the conclusion that these products, overall, will be profitable and that this arrangement will be mutually beneficial for both of our companies. We wish you luck in future endeavors.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

The Hatikvah of Yisrael
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hatikvah of Yisrael » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:31 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Hatikvah of Yisrael
Representative/Title: Levi Yoseph
Population (RP or NS): 8.2 million
65] 1000 sq m [] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ 25] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [11 ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [] Yes [x ] No
Location: Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa (Top three cities and then nationwide)
Special Wishes: You will need to ensure that your stores stock only Kosher products in our Nation.
Shalom, Salaam

Yisraeli Advanced Defense Systems Storefront
My RP stats cap at 3% of NS stats. You do the math.
Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Historical Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews (Hebrew: Eretz Yisraʾel, “the Land of Israel”).

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:20 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: Geilinor
Representative/Title: Xavier Akermann
Population (RP or NS): Approximately 127 million
[20] 1000 sq m [50 ] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [10] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [ X] Yes [ ] No
Location: Holversahn, Tiefwasser, Konigstadt (Top three cities and then nationwide)
Special Wishes: None
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:13 pm

The Hatikvah of Yisrael

Dear Mr. Levi,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 101 stores in The Hatikvah of Yisrael. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Geilinor

Dear Mr. Akermann,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 80 stores in Geilinor. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:08 pm

A Message from the Gandoorese Ministry of Foreign Trade and Commerce

To:Ivan Radosavljević, Chairman of Fresko Supermarkets
Subject: Establishment of branches of your company in Gandoor

Dear Mr. Radosavljević,

I, Ami Yamada, acting upon the constitutional authority given to me as Gandoor's Minister of Foreign Trade and Commerce, do invite you to establish your supermarkets into the Democratic Republic of Gandoor.

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Gandoor
Representative/Title: Ami Yamada, Minister of Foreign Trade and Commerce
Population (RP or NS): 230 million (NS)
[ 10 ] 1000 sq m [ 25 ] 2500 sq m [ 5 ] 3500 sq m [ 10 ] 5000 sq m [ 5 ] 6000 sq m [ 3 ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [ X ] Yes [ ] No

Signed,
Ami Yamada, Minister of Foreign Trade and Commerce
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Saltbridge
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Saltbridge » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:12 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: Saltbridge
Representative/Title: Ms. Catalina Stanton, Chief Procurement Officer
Population (RP or NS): 17m (RP)
[ ] 1000 sq m [1 ] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [ ] Yes [ x ] No
Special Wishes: link

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:46 am

Gandoor

Dear Ms. Yamada,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 58 stores in The Democratic Republic of Gandoor. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Saltbridge

Dear Ms. Stanton,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 1 store in Saltbridge. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:28 pm

SUPPLIER APPLICATION
Nation Name: Odinburgh
Company Name: Eclipse Interactive Studios
Representative: Eric Castle
Product Offered: Console video games for PS4, PSP Vita, and Xbox One
Price per Unit: Typically console games runs NS $59. Any older games range in the $31 range or below. See complete listings of games at storefront.
Expected Demand: At least 100 billion copies of games sold.
Small Logo:

Storefront Link (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=325794
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yokerin
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokerin » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:20 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Republic of Yokerin
Representative/Title: Chechna Vil
Population (RP or NS): 66 million(RP)
[ ] 1000 sq m [75 ] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [X ] Yes [ ] No
Location: Asgaard, Ozker, Daarco, Maashrict, Sarayev, Marsei (Top three cities and then nationwide)

Fratanica
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fratanica » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:32 am

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: The National Republic of Fratanica
Representative/Title: Max Fischer
Population (RP or NS): 1.9 billion or 1,900,000,000
[82] 1000 sq m [61] 2500 sq m [42] 3500 sq m [3] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [1] 7500 sq m
Location: New Haven, Las Ventados, Francisco City, nationwide(Top three cities and then nationwide)
Special Wishes: N/A

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:46 am

From. Reino do Brazil Chamber of Commerce
To. the CEO of Fresko Supermarkets

Please find our Application below.

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Empire of Reino do Brazil
Representative/Title:Joao de Pacheco-Metello, Viscont of Pacheco
Population (RP or NS): 4.176 billion
[ ] 1000 sq m [ ] 2500 sq m [1500 ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [x ] Yes [ ] No
Location: (Top three cities and then nationwide) New Frontier, North Amazon, Sao Paulo, rest of the country
Special Wishes: none at the time

Faithfully,
JMetello

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Yokerin

Dear Chechna Vil,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 75 stores in Yokerin. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Fratanica

Dear Mr. Fischer,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 187 stores in Fratanica. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Reino do Brazil

Dear Viscount Pacheco-Metello,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 1500 stores in Reino do Brazil. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Eclipse Interactive Studios - Odinburgh

Dear Mr. Castle,
First, let me thank you for your tender. As you may know, Fresko is in need of suppliers to fulfill its commitment to quality products. Upon consultation with Mira Stevanović, our Director of Logistics and Procurement, who is responsible for, among other things, procurement of necessary supplies to fill Fresko's shelves, I am pleased to announce that we have ACCEPTED your tender of console video games for PS4, PSP Vita, and Xbox One. These will feature in our larger stores that have other departments in addition to grocery products. However, we must purchase these items in much more limited quantities than you are anticipating. According to our qualifications, we would have to sell 332,225,913 copies at each of our stores that we plan to sell your products at - with one hypermarket serving between 30,000 and 50,000 people, this estimate will clearly be unprofitable for our company - we will not be able to sell all of those copies, sucking up valuable storage space as well as funds that could go to products that we know will sell. We will sell your products, but probably at a rate of 1 million copies a year, if that. We wish you luck in future endeavors.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Last edited by Fresko Supermarkets on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vervillia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vervillia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:03 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Constitutional Monarchy of Vervillia
Representative/Title: Mrs. Constanze Eisenburg (Minister of Health)
Population (RP or NS): 203.000.000+ approx.
[ ] 1000 sq m [ ] 2500 sq m [] 3500 sq m [X] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Special Wishes: We would like to ask you to include a star system in the product, in which products labeled with half a star are extremely unhealthy, and five stars are maximum healthiness. Thank You!

Burleson 2
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Burleson 2 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:10 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: Republic of Burleson
Representative/Title:Minister of Commerce Dale Montgomery
Population (RP or NS):12,424,899
[ ] 1000 sq m [ ] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [25] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [x] Yes [ ] No
Special Wishes: Please note locations in which alcohol cannot be sold: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=burl ... /id=346345
Formerly Burleson: August 8, 2014-December 8, 2014
Permanent sig coming soon
Italios wrote:In the south, Yankee sometimes is an insult. In the North East, it's not. In Boston, it's a declaration of war.

Alveda King wrote:To equate homosexuality with race is to give a death sentence to civil rights.

Ieperithem wrote:Hopefully. A nation whose majority consists of "aspiring artists", SNAP recipients, and identity politics obsessed professional victims rather than policemen, engineers, and farmers isn't going to last long.

Lol Democracy wrote:We should give him a Qur'an with a picture of Mohammed as the watermark on every page, can't remove stuff from the Qur'an, can't make pictures of Mohammed > Islam Explodes

Burleson 2
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Burleson 2 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:19 pm

SUPPLIER APPLICATION
Nation Name: Republic of Burleson
Company Name: Perry Beef Corporation
Representative: Rodney Perry
Product Offered: Beef
Price per Unit: N$3.80/pound
Expected Demand: High
Small Logo: Image
Storefront Link (if applicable):
Last edited by Burleson 2 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Burleson: August 8, 2014-December 8, 2014
Permanent sig coming soon
Italios wrote:In the south, Yankee sometimes is an insult. In the North East, it's not. In Boston, it's a declaration of war.

Alveda King wrote:To equate homosexuality with race is to give a death sentence to civil rights.

Ieperithem wrote:Hopefully. A nation whose majority consists of "aspiring artists", SNAP recipients, and identity politics obsessed professional victims rather than policemen, engineers, and farmers isn't going to last long.

Lol Democracy wrote:We should give him a Qur'an with a picture of Mohammed as the watermark on every page, can't remove stuff from the Qur'an, can't make pictures of Mohammed > Islam Explodes

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Fresko Supermarkets wrote:
Eclipse Interactive Studios - Odinburgh

Dear Mr. Castle,
First, let me thank you for your tender. As you may know, Fresko is in need of suppliers to fulfill its commitment to quality products. Upon consultation with Mira Stevanović, our Director of Logistics and Procurement, who is responsible for, among other things, procurement of necessary supplies to fill Fresko's shelves, I am pleased to announce that we have ACCEPTED your tender of console video games for PS4, PSP Vita, and Xbox One. These will feature in our larger stores that have other departments in addition to grocery products. However, we must purchase these items in much more limited quantities than you are anticipating. According to our qualifications, we would have to sell 332,225,913 copies at each of our stores that we plan to sell your products at - with one hypermarket serving between 30,000 and 50,000 people, this estimate will clearly be unprofitable for our company - we will not be able to sell all of those copies, sucking up valuable storage space as well as funds that could go to products that we know will sell. We will sell your products, but probably at a rate of 1 million copies a year, if that. We wish you luck in future endeavors.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Reply from Mr. Castle

1 million copies of our games is acceptable for our company. Glad that you accepted us. We wish you well in your future endeavors as well.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kwadai » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:05 am

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: United Arab Emirates of KwaDai
Representative/Title: Amelia al Darzi
Population (RP or NS): 72,246,110 (RP)
[ ] 1000 sq m [2] 2500 sq m [2] 3500 sq m [3] 5000 sq m [3] 6000 sq m [2] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [x] Yes [ ] No
Last edited by Kwadai on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Amareval
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amareval » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:36 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name:Amareval
Representative/Title:Charles Denish
Population (RP or NS):1.52 billion
[3 ] 1000 sq m [ ] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [ X] Yes [ ] No
Location: (Top three cities and then nationwide)Subadak, Amarevus, and Ceaser
Error 404: Signature not found

The Sword Bloke
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword Bloke » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:35 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Sword Bloke
Representative/Title: Shop Owner
Population (RP or NS): 100,000,000
[ 26] 1000 sq m [26 ] 2500 sq m [26 ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [ *] Yes [ ] No
Location: (Top three cities and then nationwide) Busko, Markof, Kaltzlaand
Special Wishes: Note that we'd appreciate it if you could provide an extra aisle per supermarket for traditional Ssordean items, with the brands names and all that translated into Swordean. We also have 2 puppets that would like 3 supermarkets each, to be filled out on seperate forms :)
IBS Ranking: 16th
KPB Ranking: 80th
WBC Ranking: 44th
IBC Ranking: 27th
WCOH Ranking: 21st
RP Population: 38,000,005
Esportiva, It's the place.
GO CAVS!
10th WJHC Host & Champion 10th IBS 4th Place

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads