NATION

PASSWORD

I WANT TO HAVE NEW CORPORATIONS ON MY COUNTRY

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Halseyist Faction
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Halseyist Faction » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:
Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:Image

Once again, Zastava avoids the question as to why their prices are so cheap. I am done here, however. I apologize to the Araucanians for hijacking their thread here. That was wrong, I am sorry for that.

- Claudius Griffincrest

Our prices are lower then your prices is because they are appropriate, with the amount of oil we extracted and refined, the amount of oil we sell, we can keep our prices to $25.00 a barrel, we are a conglomerate in FSSU, wages are paid by the government considering that we have entered into a partnership with the government of FSSU which allows us to extract and refine oil at a cheaper cost, our oil comes from the highest quality as possible, the reason why our prices are also low is to undercut your corporation and to give the opportunity to the world that nomore should they be forced to buy from a corporation that is run by enterprise criminals, going around invading other nations for oil, killing many civilian lives which to a point over millions have already died with the bloody hands of Claudius and the Griffincrest is a genocide corporation, which is why many corporations have decided to lower their price down so that nomore should the people feel that they must buy from Griffincrest anymore.

PS we are not hijacking this thread, i decided to end this but you kept on wanting to continue hoping to try and undermine Zastava's reputation which has always failed in the past.

The Halseyist Faction is massively interested in the purchase of Oil. Also rocket fuel.
Colonel Hogwral, Acting on behalf of Admiral Halsey, Lord and Savior of the Citizens of the Halseyist Faction. May the New World Order reach your homes.
Member of GIDA - Major
Idaho Conservatives wrote: He walked out of the room, smashing his boot in the face of a headless zombie.
Reblle wrote:I have seen people get blown in half on Call of Duty Worls at War also. I am not to young. I am 14 years of age and have seen enough violence to be considered a veteran of WW2.

Rajesthan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rajesthan » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Rajesthan wrote:Anjanaya motors would like 120 acres for land. 20 mil kromen (800mil $)

OK. 200 bil $

The Araucania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:18 am

Rajesthan wrote:
Rajesthan wrote:Anjanaya motors would like 120 acres for land. 20 mil kromen (800mil $)

OK. 200 bil $

what a goof offer.
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
NatSit 1| NatSit 2|NatSit 3|NatSIt 4|NatSit 5|NatSit 6|NatSit 7|
DEPENDENCES
New Cork and Helsinsk, Araucanian Antartica

ARGENTINA

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 am

The Araucania wrote:if you want to set up an oil refinery i will be greeted but we already have a state owned company who provides the country with oil.
it will be interesting if you invest in that company

We are willing to perhaps purchase a 49% stake of that company and enter into a form of partnership with the oil company. We will also be able to cut down on labour cost, decrease the price of production while increasing production at the same time.

Our asking price is 2.5 billion USD for the 49% of the oil company in your nation.

10%= 15 billion NSS
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:24 am

The Araucania wrote:
The Araucania wrote:if you want to set up an oil refinery i will be greeted but we already have a state owned company who provides the country with oil.
it will be interesting if you invest in that company

We are willing to perhaps purchase a 49% stake of that company and enter into a form of partnership with the oil company. We will also be able to cut down on labour cost, decrease the price of production while increasing production at the same time.

Our asking price is 2.5 billion USD for the 49% of the oil company in your nation.

view the storefront, and you will see the state owned company of energy
10%= 15 billion NSS
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28412
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Ledzep123
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ledzep123 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 am

The Ledzeppian-based paper company, Dunder-Mifflin Paper Incorporated("The Office" Reference), would like to purchase 200 acres of land, if possible. We will be building a paper plant, a warehouse for shipping our products in and out, and an office area. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
John Lennon, CEO of Dunder-Mifflin Paper Inc.
Allied Governments wrote:Burn the women, rape the crops! Leave no turn unstoned!

Allied Governments on the most quotable phrase

Rajesthan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Rajesthan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 pm

The Araucania wrote:
Rajesthan wrote:

OK. 200 bil $

what a goof offer.

WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Rajesthan wrote:
The Araucania wrote:
Rajesthan wrote:

OK. 200 bil $

what a good offer.

WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?

i acepted the offer
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Rajesthan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Rajesthan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 pm

oh. my bad... i read wrong. I was sleepy. I thought u said "What a goof offer"

Ledzep123
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ledzep123 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:12 am

I am offering 750,000,000 USD ffor 200 acres of land.

Sincerely,
Allied Governments wrote:Burn the women, rape the crops! Leave no turn unstoned!

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Ledzep123 wrote:I am offering 750,000,000 USD ffor 200 acres of land.

Sincerely,

you have to pay the same money than the other country, remember that my country is developing the industries and the GDP per capita (a good GDP per/capita)
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Ledzep123
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ledzep123 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:14 pm

New offer: 2 billion dollars. I am sure that is plenty to buy the land and location start-up costs.

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Ledzep123 wrote:New offer: 2 billion dollars. I am sure that is plenty to buy the land and location start-up costs.

OK
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:59 am

OOC: You all know that you are paying more for this than the most expensive piece of land in RL? I mean, with 2 billion, you could buy 2 small african nations in RL...
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 am

Grittonia wrote:OOC: You all know that you are paying more for this than the most expensive piece of land in RL? I mean, with 2 billion, you could buy 2 small african nations in RL...

not so much.
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 am

The Araucania wrote:
Grittonia wrote:OOC: You all know that you are paying more for this than the most expensive piece of land in RL? I mean, with 2 billion, you could buy 2 small african nations in RL...

not so much.

OOC: It is VERY much. With 2 billion, you could buy Swaziland and Lesoto (the two nations in South-Africa) and have a few spare bucks left.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 am

Grittonia wrote:
The Araucania wrote:

not so much.

OOC: It is VERY much. With 2 billion, you could buy Swaziland and Lesoto (the two nations in South-Africa) and have a few spare bucks left.

and the government, the people, the industries, you think that the goernment would left you buy all the country territory?
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:19 am

The Araucania wrote:
Grittonia wrote:
The Araucania wrote:

not so much.

and the government, the people, the industries, you think that the goernment would left you buy all the country territory?

OOC: Ever heard of buying the goverment? I mean, Swaziland is just alot of kings. Offer them alot of money, and they'll sell their land and leave. And if that doesn't work, you use the 2 billion to begin a revolution. But, if you want to continue this discussion, just TG me.

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 am

Grittonia wrote:
The Araucania wrote:
Grittonia wrote:
The Araucania wrote:

not so much.

OOC: Ever heard of buying the goverment? I mean, Swaziland is just alot of kings. Offer them alot of money, and they'll sell their land and leave. And if that doesn't work, you use the 2 billion to begin a revolution. But, if you want to continue this discussion, just TG me.

all the people in those two countries work in southafrican mines, what unuseful counties.
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 am

Considering the state of your economy, and the nature of your government, we, like our colleague from Sibirsky, shall decline at this time to involve any of our corporations to developing your nation for you. Should your economy improve, perhaps in future we may revisit this decision.
Last edited by Grays Harbor on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 am

Grays Harbor wrote:Considering the state of your economy, and the nature of your government, we, like our colleague from Sibirsky, shall decline at this time to involve any of our corporations to developing your nation for you. Should your economy improve, perhaps in future we may revisit this decision.

my economy is OK now, the situation have changed.
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:47 am

The Araucania wrote:
Grays Harbor wrote:Considering the state of your economy, and the nature of your government, we, like our colleague from Sibirsky, shall decline at this time to involve any of our corporations to developing your nation for you. Should your economy improve, perhaps in future we may revisit this decision.

Sir;

Your government has been categorized by our foreign service as being, for lack of a better term, a "corrupt dictatorship", and the economy is so poor as to be rated "developing" by most banking houses and economic analysts here in the Kingdom. We should be very remiss in our duties to recommend to our corporations that investment at this time is a good idea.

Miriam Polk
Assistant Trade Attache
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

The Araucania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Araucania » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 am

Grays Harbor wrote:
The Araucania wrote:

Sir;

Your government has been categorized by our foreign service as being, for lack of a better term, a "corrupt dictatorship", and the economy is so poor as to be rated "developing" by most banking houses and economic analysts here in the Kingdom. We should be very remiss in our duties to recommend to our corporations that investment at this time is a good idea.

we are having progressive advances but if you dont want to invest, dont invest and that`s all.

Miriam Polk
Assistant Trade Attache
FOR A CELTIC UNITY
CHRISTIAN AND PROUD
LUTHERAN
DEPENDENCES

ARGENTINA

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads