NATION

PASSWORD

The International Slave Market of Valdra (MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Diatraba
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:47 am

Official Communiqué of the Director for Slaves and Prisons

May I place an order for two slaves - one adolescent, european, with good typing skills, and another adolescent, european, who is fertile, healthy and literate - both of these slaves must be males please - if you have a problem, please telegram me. I also would like another six adolescent males for fattening (and not eating though)
Last edited by Diatraba on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dimitri MacCarinson - Honourary Chief Ambassador on behalf of the Communist State of Diatraba (PMT)- One nation, one vision!
DEFCON: 3 - army at rediness - rediness levels above normal
UK Threat Level: Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
REDCON: 2 - Full Alert - Army ready to fight
My Nation's Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian Authoritarian: 3.69
My Political Compass
Our economic report

Diatraba
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:16 pm

New Vampire Realms wrote:We need 5,000 healthy male slaves for....culinary purposes. Yes, that's it. :twisted: We prefer that they have type O- negative blood, if possible. Race is unimportant.

Count Dimitru Andrescu

what culinary purposes - for fattening and eating or for blood sucking?
Dimitri MacCarinson - Honourary Chief Ambassador on behalf of the Communist State of Diatraba (PMT)- One nation, one vision!
My Political Compass
Our economic report

The Scandinvans
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2004
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Diatraba wrote:Official Communiqué of the Director for Slaves and Prisons

May I place an order for two slaves - one adolescent, european, with good typing skills, and another adolescent, european, who is fertile, healthy and literate - both of these slaves must be males please - if you have a problem, please telegram me. I also would like another six adolescent males for fattening (and not eating though)
The grand total shall be forty thousand dollars.

Signed,
Office of Slave Sales,
Chief Executor of Sales,
Lord Frederick Hailod
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Hope for a brighter tomorrow - fight the fight, find the cure

Nouvelle Rhodes
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouvelle Rhodes » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:33 pm

For His Royal Majesty King Maximilien IX's Seraglio, HRM King Maximilien IX would formally like to purchase:

120 Prime Adult Female Sex Slaves (19-25)
20 African
20 Amerindian
20 Celtic
20 Eastern Asian
20 European
20 Hindi
20 Nordic
20 Southeast Asian

They all must have the following qualities:
Attractive
Etiquette Training
Fertile
Healthy
60 must be Voluptuous
60 must be Petite

Hair and Eye Colour can vary.
Total Cost: $10 370 000 NSD

Diatraba
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:20 am

The Scandinvans wrote:
Diatraba wrote:Official Communiqué of the Director for Slaves and Prisons

The grand total shall be forty thousand dollars.

Signed,
Office of Slave Sales,
Chief Executor of Sales,
Lord Frederick Hailod

I have ordered the finance minister to wire the money to you ASAP
My Political Compass
Our economic report

Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:39 am

Can I buy slaves and free them so they aren't slaves anymore?
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Zathganastan
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:04 am

i-ll buy fifty men and wemon of adult age from africa and eurpe but only to set them free from harsh treement from others slave owners free the slaves
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
Shakespeare:All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts
The Allied states Military, zathganastans pride and Joy:
Army: 35,000,000 armed forces
Navy: 18,000 ships
Air force: 10,000,000 air force personal
and National Marines: 8,000,000 marines
Zathgan speical forces:2,500,000 speical forces

Diatraba
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am

Could you please fatten some slaves for me to purchase - I require another ten adolescent Europeans - no skills please
My Political Compass
Our economic report

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Kalasparata wrote:Can I buy slaves and free them so they aren't slaves anymore?
OOC: The Scandinvan government has laws preventing manumission, the freeing of slaves.
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Diatraba
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Could you please advise me as to what feed would be the best for fattening my slaves?
My Political Compass
Our economic report

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Diatraba wrote:Could you please advise me as to what feed would be the best for fattening my slaves?
A high calorie diet and little to no physical activity. If you can also try to prevent the production of leptin.

Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:18 pm

The Scandinvans wrote:: The Scandinvan government has laws preventing manumission, the freeing of slaves.

You are a cruel, cruel man/woman
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 pm

OOC: Yes, yes I am.

Diatraba
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am

The Scandinvans wrote:
Diatraba wrote:Could you please advise me as to what feed would be the best for fattening my slaves?
A high calorie diet and little to no physical activity. If you can also try to prevent the production of leptin.

Could you please give me advice as to what food to feed them, how much to feed them during the day and when during the day?
My Political Compass
Our economic report

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Anything that is considered unhealthy and full of artificial fat is good. Might I suggest a local fast food vendor?

Diatraba
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:27 am

The Scandinvans wrote:Anything that is considered unhealthy and full of artificial fat is good. Might I suggest a local fast food vendor?

Any other advice? what foods, what type of diet, when to feed and how much to feed?
My Political Compass
Our economic report

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:29 am

We sadly will not provide anymore info unless if you by some of our slaves our agree to pay us ten thousand dollars.

Diatraba
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 pm

The Scandinvans wrote:We sadly will not provide anymore info unless if you by some of our slaves our agree to pay us ten thousand dollars.

I want to buy some European slaves - males, adolescents - weak metabolisms so I can practice your fattening advice on them. Will you then give me more information as per my most recent question?
Last edited by Diatraba on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass
Our economic report

Astralsideria
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astralsideria » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:55 pm

The Scandinvans wrote:
Female Sex Slave Prices

Adolescent (11-14): $48,000
Young Adult (15-18): $65,000
Prime Adult (19-25): $62,000
Adult (26-30): $30,000
Middle Age (31-35): $10,000

Racial Traits: Add these to the total coast of each slave that you want.

African: +$5000
Amerindian: +$10,000
Celtic: +$22,000
Eastern Asian: +$14,000
European: +$20,000
Hindi: +$14,0000
Nordic: +$30,000
Southeast Asian: +$18,000

Abilities/Traits: Things that will benefit a slave in their assigned role. All of them are guaranteed to be virgins.

Attractive: +$15000
Etiquette Training: +$15,000
Fertile: +$15,000
Healthy: +$10,000
Petite: +$11,000
Voluptuous: +$9000

Hair Color:

As Black hair is considered the base hair color for slaves it shall not be listed. As well, Black shall be put into consider.

Blonde Curly: +$8,000
Blonde Straight: +$11,000
Blonde Wavy: +$5,500
Brown Curly: +$6,000
Brown Straight: +$5,000
Brown Wavy: +$5,000
Dirty Blonde Curly: +$6,000
Dirty Blonde Straight: +$9,000
Dirty Blonde Wavy: +$4,500
Red Curly: +$12,000
Red Straight: +$14,000
Red Wavy: $9,000
Strawberry-Blonde Curly: +$15,000
Strawberry-Blonde Straight: +$16,000
Strawberry-Blonde Wavy: +$12,000

Eye Color:

Blue: +$6000
Black: $0
Brown: +$1000
Green: +$6,000
Hazel: +$4000
Light Blue/Green: +$7,000
Silver: +$5,000

Selling Slaves to the Market:

Although my government wholeheartedly disapproves of slavery :unsure: we would like to order a dozen Young Adult Europeans with dirty blonde wavy hair and silver eyes, who are attractive, have etiquette, are healthy, and voluptuous. We may want more in future. :bow: Thank you for this invaluable service which we did not use. :unsure:
Vive la Sidéraure • Long live Astralsideria
AMOM's view: http://209.85.48.11/14831/181/emo/terrrrrrrrrize.png
Nobody does it better than Unicef: http://www.unicef.org/
« Quand on me dit, le capitalisme n'aime pas les pauvres, je réponds, c'est vrai, nous voulons en faire des riches. »

Banshee grendels
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Banshee grendels » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:03 pm

We will buy the slaves that are defecteve. This means, the ones that don't obay orders, are ugly or you just don't want. Training, race and most anything exept for helth, (must be good) does not matter. We will buy as many as you have.
Last edited by Banshee grendels on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:08 am

Diatraba wrote:
The Scandinvans wrote:We sadly will not provide anymore info unless if you by some of our slaves our agree to pay us ten thousand dollars.

I want to buy some European slaves - males, adolescents - weak metabolisms so I can practice your fattening advice on them. Will you then give me more information as per my most recent question?
OOC: The actual best way to do this would be to give them foods high in sugars, salts, starch, grease, trans fats, and other nasty things. Though the easiest way to fatten someone up is to just force feed them immense amounts of food and restrict exercise. Also, giving them large amounts of insulin can help. Though the best diet for such a thing would be to just serve them something akin to MacDonald's for every meal.

Evil Arumdaum
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Evil Arumdaum » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:20 am

Female Sex Slave Prices

Young Adult (15-18): $65,000

Racial Traits: Add these to the total coast of each slave that you want.

Eastern Asian: +$14,000

Abilities/Traits: Things that will benefit a slave in their assigned role. All of them are guaranteed to be virgins.

Attractive: +$15000
Etiquette Training: +$15,000
Fertile: +$15,000
Healthy: +$10,000
Petite: +$11,000
Voluptuous: +$9000

Hair Color:

As Black hair is considered the base hair color for slaves it shall not be listed. As well, Black shall be put into consider.

Black Straight

Eye Color:

Brown: +$1000

Which would be $93,000, if the price is 3/5.

Banshee grendels
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Banshee grendels » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Why did you ignore our order?

Zandan
Envoy

Founded: Jul 08, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zandan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

From: Director of Foreign Affairs and Commerce, Nelu Traian
To: International Slave Market of Valdra
Subject: Slave Trade

While The Allied States of Zandan does not wholeheartedly condone slave labor, we do not outlaw it. We are interested in buying sex slaves for our first and only government sanctioned brothel in the capital city, Randol. We will require 90 sex slaves to start the brothel. However, we have noticed that you have no option for male sex slaves, if you have this option and prices we are willing buy 30 more male sex slaves for potential female customers. The males should preferably be experienced. Below is a list of what we wish to purchase at this time.

Thank you for your time.
Director of Foreign Commerce

Hair and eye color does not matter, we are willing to pay the extra should you decide to send different styles.

30 Young Adult Female Sex Slaves
European
Attractive
Etiquette Training
Healthy
15 Petite
15 Voluptuous

30 Young Adult Female Sex Slaves
Nordic
Attractive
Etiquette Training
Healthy
Petite

30 Prime Adult Female Sex Slaves
15 European
15 Nordic
Attractive
Etiquette Training
Healthy
Half petite
Half Voluptuous

We would also prefer if some have some sort of domination training for potential customer preference.

The total base price should add up to 10,517,988 xans(10,590,000 USD). The price may change based on your choices of hair and eye color. Please let us know the final price.
Last edited by Zandan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Astralsideria wrote:Although my government wholeheartedly disapproves of slavery :unsure: we would like to order a dozen Young Adult Europeans with dirty blonde wavy hair and silver eyes, who are attractive, have etiquette, are healthy, and voluptuous. We may want more in future. :bow: Thank you for this invaluable service which we did not use. :unsure:
The total cost will be 1.722 million dollars then.
Last edited by The Scandinvans on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade