NATION

PASSWORD

Dr Loo. Taking the piss since 2012 (portaloo hire)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Howdy folks, Dr Loo here.

We've all been there at a rock concert, building site and needed to go, somewhere to lay down that next log but have had nowhere to do it, and when you do get to a place and when you do get to a place to lay down that log, that egg has already hatched, well here is the solution to all your problems, the super Turdis. Designed to deal with the undealable that some people lay down at rock concerts thanks to our special formula solution in the tank.

Being on one when some one has tipped it over is not fun as you undoubtably get covered in someone elses doing, well we at Dr Loo with the Super turdis have thaught of that too with a unique anti-spil flap, well you probably know what thats called by I will leave that to your imagination!

Need something more permanent to hold your doing, well we have that covered as well with our septic tank system, for ten thousand turdis, thats bucks to everyone else, we will come and dig your luxury latrine pit and install a septic tank for you, and for $250, we'll pump it out when you call us, see how we think of you, because the pump out guys, their job REALLY SUCKS. Well it does! and if it didn't you really would be in a whole lot of s**t!.

Prices:
Turdis Delivery $100
Turdis hire: $50 per pod per week
Turdis pump out $100

Septic tank + Installation
$10,000
Septic tank pump out $250 per call
What we do with your number 2's
Decomposing turds give off methane gas as they rot down, whats left we turn to fertiliser, or should that be Turdilizer, well once thats made, its bagged off and sold as farm yard manure, so at least at Dr Loo we are partly environmentally friendly.

Disclaimer
Dr Loo can not be held responsible if turdis boxes explode due to people smoking in them!
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 pm

To: Dr. Loo Company
From: Peter Govig, New Edomite Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Service Division
Subject: Hiring Contract

We like a company that calls a spade a spade and a turd a turd. We would like to have a general contract to hire your Portaloos for our road and rail construction project in Bara Province, New Edom. We will be hiring foreign contractors and engineers for this project, and they have a great concern where they aim their appendages and rest their behinds. We would like to provide a solid construction for them that gives their movements a full stop, and your company seems to be the best available.

We would like to arrange for 500 of your apparatuses as a start, to consider more at a future time. Please find enclosed proposed contract with proposed down payment and payment plan.

I have the honour to be,
Peter Govig, Undersecretary, Ministry of Transport
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:07 am

Dear Minister

In reference to your order for 500 Turdis portable toilet units, we have accepted the bidding and will be delivering the said aparatus in 7 days time. These will get a weekly suck out at the prearranged cost. The Super Turdis also features adjustable feet at its base to ensure that they provide a level ground in which to function and is specially weighted as to not to fall forwards, because with traditional Porta-loos if someone is going to top them they will invariably fall on the door. The back weighted design of the super turdis is designed not to be able to tipped forwards.

Yours
Dave R Louis, Director
Dr.Loo incorporated
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:31 pm

here at Dr Loo we dont just bump threads, we flush them!

Chricoma
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:14 am

The Breakfast Courier Advertisement
Rules of Ad

We would like to advertise your company on our regional newspaper, if you design the ad we will put it on.

Our newspapers is read by 22 members of the Official European Union and by many other members of NS in nationstates.
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Dear sir

As you are aware, Dr Loo has been around the bowl a while, and so we would like you to run your advertising campaign,

Yours,

Robert Tillerman
Sales.
Dr.Loo

[ooc caveat - make the advert as cheesy as you can, the cheesier, cornier, tackier the better!!]

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:21 am

here at Dr Loo we dont just bump threads, we flush them!

Ionicus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ionicus » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:42 pm

TO: Dr. Loo
SUBJECT: Order Inquiry

Dr. Loo,
Here in the YAG Technologies International Corporate offices, I have noticed a large number of my employees spending longer than the maximum two minutes per day in our restrooms. Initially we simply installed padlocks on our restrooms, however due to labor restrictions the locks eventually had to be removed. My goal now is to make the restroom experience as displeasurable as possible to keep my employees from spending excessive amounts of time in the restroom and more time working. Here at YAG Technologies International we are all about maximizing productivity for our clients, but that philosophy extends to ourselves as well.

I would like to purchase 8 of your most heavily used units for a permanent installation in an air tight enclosure for our offices. We believe this should be a sufficient replacement to our lower level employees washroom.

Sincerely,
[Made with YAG Technologies International Digital Signature Software]

Paul Allen, CEO of YAG Technologies International
Quality > Quantity
━━━━━━━━━━
Proud owner of TALON National Arms Corporation & YAG Technologies Int'l
Regional member of Astyria

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:42 pm

From: Deek Ohyes, Business Development, Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative.

We wish to partner with you in the portaloo industry. We will provide a methane capture system for your loos if you give us 10% of your turds. This way you can sell both methane biogas and turds.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:39 am

Ionicus wrote:

TO: Dr. Loo
SUBJECT: Order Inquiry

Dr. Loo,
Here in the YAG Technologies International Corporate offices, I have noticed a large number of my employees spending longer than the maximum two minutes per day in our restrooms. Initially we simply installed padlocks on our restrooms, however due to labor restrictions the locks eventually had to be removed. My goal now is to make the restroom experience as displeasurable as possible to keep my employees from spending excessive amounts of time in the restroom and more time working. Here at YAG Technologies International we are all about maximizing productivity for our clients, but that philosophy extends to ourselves as well.

I would like to purchase 8 of your most heavily used units for a permanent installation in an air tight enclosure for our offices. We believe this should be a sufficient replacement to our lower level employees washroom.

Sincerely,
(Image)
[Made with YAG Technologies International Digital Signature Software]

Paul Allen, CEO of YAG Technologies International

Dear sir,
in response to our request for some of our used stock, we will gladly sell you 8 of our used Turdai also we will throw in some of our latest brand of loo roll.
These will be shipped to you to arrive in 7 working days time, in the mean time the loo roll will be shipped on next day airfreight to help your company keep its productivity by assisting in keeping workers from going to the washroom.

Yours,
Doctor Loo

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:23 pm

UniversalCommons wrote:From: Deek Ohyes, Business Development, Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative.

We wish to partner with you in the portaloo industry. We will provide a methane capture system for your loos if you give us 10% of your turds. This way you can sell both methane biogas and turds.

Dear sir,
Dr. Loo (portable sanitation services) Formally accepts this proposal, in the tank within the Turdis, the chemical turns the solids into a sludgy liquid making it easier to pump out, im sure this will therefore enable easier transportation, These will be delivered by 20ft iso sea-container skeletal tank.

Yours,
Dr. Loo.

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:
UniversalCommons wrote:From: Deek Ohyes, Business Development, Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative.

Dear sir,
Dr. Loo (portable sanitation services) Formally accepts this proposal, in the tank within the Turdis, the chemical turns the solids into a sludgy liquid making it easier to pump out, im sure this will therefore enable easier transportation, These will be delivered by 20ft iso sea-container skeletal tank.

Yours,
Dr. Loo.

From: Deek Ohyes, Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative
Thank you for doing business with us. Our vertical farms will have a nice new source of manure to grow mushrooms.

Regards,

Deek Ohyes

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade