NATION

PASSWORD

Schwyz Defense Systems (MT/PMT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:15 am

Official Message from the United States Central Intelligence Agency:

We wish to purchase 100 Lircas Sergeant aircraft, for a total of $ 2,648,000,000.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:26 am

To: Intelligence Official, Allanean United States Central Intelligence Agency, United States of Allanea
From: Selma Kanderschmidt, Director of Sales, Schwyz Logiztek

To Whom It May Concern,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, we have decided to ACCEPT your order.
We will have the order of 100 Lircas Sergeant aircraft completed within the next 18 months. With delivery of initial aircraft within the next 4 months.
Should this be acceptable, you may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

Sales Director Selma Kanderschmidt
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:35 am

We thank you for your rapid and efficient service. Payments have been authorized and the transfer will soon be made by the financial section.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:37 am

To: Intelligence Official, Allanean United States Central Intelligence Agency, United States of Allanea

To Whom It May Concern,

Excellent. It is a pleasure doing business with your organization and government. The first planes of your order will soon be on their way.
We look forward to continuing future business relations.

Sincerely,

My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 am

YOU CAN STILL ORDER OUR STRATEGIC AIRCRAFT HERE
My Factbook

Amalfi
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Amalfi » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:43 am

Salve, amice,

Fairest greetings to you upon this day! I write to you on behalf of the Armed Forces of Amalfi, as the minister responsible for the interests of the Amalfitan military and the defence of the republic. It is the understanding of our ministry that Schwyz Logiztek is a producer of military hardware of the very highest standard, and our investigation into the potential acquisition of your commercial output has shown us so many satisfied customers that we have complete confidence in your esteemed firm's ability to meet the demands for excellence that typify the modern Amalfitan Armed Forces.

Indeed, in this present day and age it is nigh impossible to maintain any sort of international presence or influence without first possessing one's nation of the finest quality hardware on offer. It therefore comes as no surprise to see the long list of militaries, of those nations considered to be at the very forefront of tactical and strategic warfare and interregional power projection, which pride themselves in their being among your firm's clientele. You no doubt regarded it as inevitable that the government of Amalfi should one day follow where so many others have trodden, and, in truth, rightly have you done so.

Once upon a time, periodic overhauls of a nation's military catalogue - even a simple act of refitting and retrofitting - was sufficient to keep a fighting force at the standard required for it to retain potency in the field. As time marches on with an ever-quickening pace, however, that which was cutting edge twenty years ago, or ten or even five, is now so hopelessly outdated as to be a bow against an automatic rifle. We now find ourselves in a constant race to remain ahead of the curve; as you can well imagine, this can become a particularly expensive burden on any state, particularly one such as Amalfi which tries to restrict its taxation to a bare minimum. To discover a firm which matches excellence with affordability is a windfall we could neither have expected nor hoped for, yet here we find it. We sincerely hope that Schwyz Logiztek's products will take up their rightful position at the vanguard of Amalfitan military operations for years to come.

Therefore, by the mandate given by the Senate of Amalfi to its appointed Ministry of Defence and me, its Minister and a Senator of that body, I am authorised to make the purchase of the following items on behalf of the Senate and people of the Maritime Republic:

• 3 x GA9 RCC Baron
  • 3 x LKRH 410 Leurkodrich Decoy Launching Package
This purchase shall not exceed the value of 3,825,000,000 internationally-recognised standard dollars. The total sum asked of us shall be transferred to an account of your choosing directly upon confirmation of our order, subject to the working hours of the Ministry of Finance and its wing, the Department of Military Finance.

I thank you most sincerely for the service you will be rendering the Amalfitan nation as it strives to protect its interests and its people.

Sen. Tarina Marsa Velaniensis
Minister of Defence

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:04 am

To: Sen. Tarina Marsa Velaniensis, Minister of Defence, Amalfi

Sen Velaniensis,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, we have decided to ACCEPT your order.
We will have the order of 3 RCC Baron aircraft and decoy packages completed within the next 2 and 1/2 years. With delivery of the first aircraft within the next 4 months, along with its accompanying decoy package.
Should this be acceptable, you may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:22 pm

To the Order Review Board of the Schwyz Logiztek Company,

Greetings on behalf of the Aspari Syndicate!

We have been seeking the means to upgrade our electronics' capabilities on the battlefield, and it seems, at last, that we've found it. Our Syndicate takes great pride in remaining on the bleeding edge of new technology, and your equipment is impressive, to say the very least. We are interested in acquiring some of your wares, and we hope that you can accommodate our order.

• 5x GA9 RCC Baron aircraft, with add-on LKRH 410 Leurkodrich Decoy Launching Package, and spare decoys
  • 250x OBZT 220
  • 100x OBZT 450

If our calculations are correct, the final price should tabulate to 6,485,800,000 NSD. We understand that this is a considerable sum, but rest assured that we are capable of covering the expense. Feel free to peruse our profile on NSTracker if you wish to confirm our ability to cover the requested sum. We thank you for your time, and we hope you will confirm our order soon.

Warm regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:34 am

To: Calico Argent, Director of Acquisitions, The Aspari Syndicate

M. Argent,

We will have the order of 5 RCC Baron aircraft and decoy packages, 250x OBZT 220 and 100x OBZT 450 completed within the next 3 years. With delivery of the first aircraft within the next 3 months, along with its accompanying decoy package, as well as most of your OBZT units.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:15 am

While they are glamorous - fast and deadly fighter aircraft are not in our inventory, as we believe that many other military grade aircraft suppliers do a better job than we ever could. (Ask for 4th/5th Gen fighter recommendations!)
Rather, we supply nations and PMCs with logistical aircraft, such as our RCC planes which do multiple duties to support those fighter planes. These duties include AWACs, Command and Control, Anti-air systems suppression and Electronic Warfare.
Also, our light 'Sergeant' planes make for great small mission recon planes as well as COIN/CAS operations. We have many satisfied customers and we hope that you will join them...

* Please post a proper IC letter to request a purchase *
My Factbook

Scottopian Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottopian Isles » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:57 pm

To: Schwyz Logiztek
CC: Air Marshall Keith Bloss, Scottopian Isles Air Force

Hello and Humble Greetings,

The Air Force of the Royal CommonWealth of Scottopian Isles, being most impressed with the research we have conducted upon your aircraft and with Parliamentary authorization, our Ministry of Defense has authorized expenditures for the following:

Requested Aircraft
2 x GA9 RCC Baron (LKRH 410 Leurkodrich Decoy Launching Package)
5 x GA72 RCC General
100 x LIRCAS SERGEANT (50 Standard Recon/ 50 Full Armament

An additional request as the aircraft begin the delivery process is for members of the Air Force of the CommonWealth to train with New Engollon instructors within the Confederacy, and once initial delivery occurs, for continued flight & maintenance training by requested instructors within the Scottopian Isles for a preset duration of time. The Royal CommonWealth will fund 100% of training fees.

I speak for the King when we say we appreciate the Confederacy of Neu Engollons continued support of the Royal CommonWealth, and look forward to a fruitful relationship for the better future of Astyria. Thank you and Be Excellent to Each Other.

Minister Nate Cummings
Ministry of Defense
Royal CommonWealth of Scottopian Isles
Proud member of Astyria, East Astyrian Treaty Organization & the World Assembly
Capitol: Scottopia CityRoyal Cities: MacKenzie City, Port Elisabeth, Urquhart
Major Cities: Cappielow City, Davanzas, East Kilbride, Kamehameha, Milpitas Bay, New Greenock
Heads of State: King Scott James & Queen ElisabethPrime Minister: Brian P. Beahm
Government: Consitutional MonarchyCurrency: Scot §2.7015=NS$1Population: 56 MillionArea: 95,617 sq mi

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:23 am

To: Nate Cummings, Minister of Defense, Scottopian Isles

Minister Cummings,

We will have the order of 2 x GA9 RCC Baron (LKRH 410 Leurkodrich Decoy Launching Package); 5 x GA72 RCC General;
100 x LIRCAS SERGEANT (50 Standard Recon/ 50 Full Armament)
completed within the next 4 years. With delivery of the first Baron, two Generals, and 25 Sergeant aircraft within the next 6 months, along with accompanying decoy, recon and armaments packages.
We would be happy to have your personnel visit us at our Center in Schwartzgarten for instruction and training, as well as send teams over to the Isles for additional training and maintenance.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 pm

While they are glamorous - fast and deadly fighter aircraft are not in our inventory, as we believe that many other military grade aircraft suppliers do a better job than we ever could. (Ask for 4th/5th Gen fighter recommendations!)
Rather, we supply nations and PMCs with logistical aircraft, such as our RCC planes which do multiple duties to support those fighter planes. These duties include AWACs, Command and Control, Anti-air systems suppression and Electronic Warfare.
Also, our light 'Sergeant' planes make for great small mission recon planes as well as COIN/CAS operations. We have many satisfied customers and we hope that you will join them...

My Factbook

Greater Ketto
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Request

Postby Greater Ketto » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:47 am

Hello I see you have a very nice weapons manufacturing company. I wish to order some weapons you have, and to ask for a partnership with your company. The things I wish to order are Warships and firearms, I am willing to pay whatever you wish for a partnership and of course the weapons.

Thank you.

President: Math larcom of Greater Ketto.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:26 am

To: Math Iarcom, President, Greater Ketto

President Iarcom,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your great compliments towards us. I feel that you might need to review our catalog again as we don't actually sell any warships or firearms directly, other than the modular systems that can be mounted to various vehicles, ships and aircraft, if that's what you mean.
What we do offer is aircraft that perform the functions of reconnaissance, command and control, early airborne warning, close air support, counterinsurgency operations and electronic warfare, as well as several electronics and logistical systems to supplement vehicles, aircraft and vessels.

As to firearms, I would recommend someone like Riysian High Command Exports Directorate, Commoner Leagues Inc. or Arcanum Armaments for your nation's needs. For ships, and also arms, perhaps you could give Haruspex International Armaments or Halcyon Arms a try.

For a partnership, Mr. Trembecht, our CEO, would like a great deal more information than what you provided. Currently, Schwyz Logiztek is a subsidiary company of the BDI conglomerate, and also works closely with the Neu Engollian government. Partnerships wise, we are limited to working on joint projects with other defense and military logistics contractors. We are not up for sale as a company, and neither are we looking to acquire other companies or nations' military defense manufacturers. Did you have a project in mind?

We hope this brings much needed clarification to you.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:23 am

My Factbook

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:11 pm

To: Martin Trembecht

The GA9 RCC Baron aircraft you offered to us has been approved an we would like to purchase the aircraft. We understand that you do not like exporting large orders. Would 40 of the aircraft be too large an order to purchase? If it is, would it be possible to order the aircraft in stages? We hope to hear from you soon.

Sotoan Air Force Council

Contact Shukri Saab

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:44 pm

To: Shukri Saab, Sotoan Air Force Council, The Sotoan Union

Shukri Saab,

We thank you for contacting us with your needs. You have stated a desire to order 40 RCC GA9 Barons, which come in at $1.26 Billion a plane, for a total of approximately $50.4 Billion. This is an amount that would bankrupt most nations over decades, even if they were to spend this amount diversified towards their land, sea, and air forces. While we don't want to discourage sales, at the same time, getting a reputation of bankrupting the budgets of nations is not something we would want to garner, so we must be cautionary in our approach.

The amount of functions that an RCC aircraft can perform is immense, and as such, less of each unit may be required than one might think. Many of our clients have demonstrated that 1 or 2 of the RCC aircraft over a campaign front is adequate to accomplishing most missions successfully.

We have decided to commission on your behalf, 10 RCC Barons from your order, which will be delivered within the next two years. Another batch of 10 will be commissioned within the first amount's completion, should you still so desire them. Again, another batch of 10 will be commenced and so forth. Should you decide at any point that your military budget cannot sustain any more aircraft, or that the amount you have received is sufficient, or should we be unable to receive any more funds from your bank, we will be happy to cease production of any subsequent aircraft and refund any fees beyond the sum for those aircraft already delivered. So confident are we that you will be able to perform most operations and missions with minimal RCC aircraft, that we can be able to make this deal. As well, our aircraft are in such demand, that any planes that are mid-production and cancelled can be directed towards another nation's order.

We hope this is satisfactory to your needs.

Sincerely,

Martin Trembecht, Schwyz Logiztek
My Factbook

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:

Shukri Saab,

We thank you for contacting us with your needs. You have stated a desire to order 40 RCC GA9 Barons, which come in at $1.26 Billion a plane, for a total of approximately $50.4 Billion. This is an amount that would bankrupt most nations over decades, even if they were to spend this amount diversified towards their land, sea, and air forces. While we don't want to discourage sales, at the same time, getting a reputation of bankrupting the budgets of nations is not something we would want to garner, so we must be cautionary in our approach.

The amount of functions that an RCC aircraft can perform is immense, and as such, less of each unit may be required than one might think. Many of our clients have demonstrated that 1 or 2 of the RCC aircraft over a campaign front is adequate to accomplishing most missions successfully.

We have decided to commission on your behalf, 10 RCC Barons from your order, which will be delivered within the next two years. Another batch of 10 will be commissioned within the first amount's completion, should you still so desire them. Again, another batch of 10 will be commenced and so forth. Should you decide at any point that your military budget cannot sustain any more aircraft, or that the amount you have received is sufficient, or should we be unable to receive any more funds from your bank, we will be happy to cease production of any subsequent aircraft and refund any fees beyond the sum for those aircraft already delivered. So confident are we that you will be able to perform most operations and missions with minimal RCC aircraft, that we can be able to make this deal. As well, our aircraft are in such demand, that any planes that are mid-production and cancelled can be directed towards another nation's order.

Sincerely,

Martin Trembecht, Schwyz Logiztek

To: Martin Trembecht

We assure you this price is well within the means of our military budget. Our trade surplus alone could go a long way towards funding this request. However we will consider ordering less aircraft. Would 30 be more acceptable?

Sotoan Air Force Council

Contact Shukri Saab

OOC: I am looking at the budget given to me by NSEconomy when I say that I can afford this, if that's alright with you.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:36 am

Councilperson Shukri Saab,

We will have the order of 30 x GA9 RCC Baron aircraft completed within the next 12 years. With delivery of the first 6 Baron aircraft within the next 18 months, along with any accompanying decoy, recon and armaments packages.

Sincerely,

Selma Kanderschmidt, Director of Sales, Schwyz Logiztek

Not gonna sweat it too much. Just FYI for future reference, NS econ trackers aren't ideal for economic barometers when you're dealing with RP'd stats, pop and growth as they handle mostly gameplay stats. Also, ideally you would probably have at least 5 operational squadrons per RCC plane, which would come out to 150 squadrons in operation and not much budget for anything else in your military, realistically. Like I said, don't worry about it, though, as I'm not going to really belabor this. 30 planes approved.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:14 am

LOOK AT OUR STRATEGIC AIRCRAFT HERE

My Factbook

Padnak
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:33 pm

Padnaki Military
Headquarters of the 58th Infantry Division, Polton military base, Thanlou province, Republic of Padnak

Greetings, I hope this letter finds you well.

Two days ago my beloved assistant, the kind and beautiful Lt. Kanita Wongsuwon (may the gods rest her soul), was killed while inspecting a detachment of my men based at one of my divisions most remote outposts. My assistants convoy was attacked while it traveled through a stretch of dense jungle along by members of the so called "Peoples Liberation Front" who used the dense jungle to hide themselves like the cowards they are while lying in wait for the convoy. I deployed my best men to try and save her life, but they were sadly too late and by the time they arrived the pathetic excuses for soldiers that make up the PLF had disappeared into the jungle. My men lack the equipment needed to track and destroy those savages while they cower to under the cover of the foliage, so I have come to your company to acquire the means to exact revenge on those responsible. Those pathetic fucking savages

I have been blessed with the command of a normally quiet region, which has made me complacent in hindsight, so I did not expect an attack this bold by the worthless pigshits of the PLF and have never until now sought appropriate equipment for this type of situation. Under my command is the 13th Ariel Recon Wing which has preformed combat missions in the past using its AN-2 biplanes to conduct combat operations, however it lacks the equipment needed to hunt down and track people in the dense jungle that covers a large portion of my command so I have decided to use my own personal funds to acquire more appropriate aircraft. If possible I would like to purchase three of your company's Sergeant Light Recon/Close Air Support Aircrafts using my own funds. Should this be possible I desire to take delivery of the aircraft as soon as possible.

May good suns shine upon you, -Senior Colonel Krittapot Khadpo

PS, Many apologies for the incoherent nature of this letter, my commander has been drinking heavily for the past few days. I tried to convince him to sober up before dumping his poppy field earnings into something like this but he threatened to cut my legs off and beat me to death with them if I didn't send it. May god have mercy on us all. -Secretary Som Atitarn
"มีใบมีดคมและจิตใจที่คมชัด!"
Have a sharp blade, and a sharper mind!
Need weapons for dubious purposes? Buy Padarm today!
San-Silvacian: Aug 11, 2011-Mar 20, 2015
Inquilabstan wrote:It is official now. Padnak is really Cobra Commander.

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Husseinarti wrote:Powered Borscht.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Immoren wrote:Again we've sexual tension that can be cut with a bowie.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:06 am

To: Senior Colonel Krittapot Khadpo, 58th Infantry Division, Polton Military Base, Republic of Padnak

Senior Colonel Krittapot Khadpo,

We will have the order of 5 x Sergeant LIRCAS aircraft completed within the next 7 months. We understand that you only ordered 3, but your letter and the subsequent research we did to back up your claims, instilled some pity and sense of injustice with us. The additional 2 aircraft are complimentary from us. Also, it will be an excellent promotional opportunity for us to show how one flight of LIRCAS Sergeants can turn the tide in a counter insurgency campaign. We hope that you will allow our company research and marketing team in to Polton to document your operations for such purposes. Delivery of the first couple Sergeant aircraft will be within the next 2 months. On a personal note, we are very sorry for your tribulations and hope that things will pick up for you in your command.

Sincerely,

Selma Kanderschmidt, Director of Sales, Schwyz Logiztek

Possibly one of the most entertaining and realistically honest storefront applications I have read in a long time. Bravo! :clap: :p
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Padnak
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:07 am

Padnaki Military
Headquarters of the 58th Infantry Division, Polton military base, Thanlou province, Republic of Padnak

A thousand greetings to your most honorable company!

I just received your your reply and I'm overjoyed at the prospect of working with your company to hunt down and exterminate these rats. I am overjoyed at your decision to provide my men with two additional aircraft and I will make sure that any representatives of your company who wish to stay at my base will be given only the finest accommodations and services. For too long have I been indifferent to the threat posed by those cockroaches from the "Peoples Liberation Front", if I had only contacted your company earlier my assistant would still be alive and I'd have the heads of those fucking terrorists on stakes.

I have ordered the commander of the 13th Ariel Recon Wing to begin making preparations for the delivery of the aircraft and hopefully by the time the first set of aircraft are delivered the necessary faculties and infrastructure will have been constructed and put into operation. I can arrange flights for your people from Morhovza International Airport out to Polton if desired. I long for the day when I can do to those rats what they did to my Kanita

May good suns shine upon you, -Senior Colonel Krittapot Khadpo

PS, The colonel seems to have laid off the rice wine but he is still talking and acting like a drunkard, so please accept my preemptive formal apology on behalf of the 58th Infantry Division if he says or does anything stupid -Secretary Som Atitarn
"มีใบมีดคมและจิตใจที่คมชัด!"
Have a sharp blade, and a sharper mind!
Need weapons for dubious purposes? Buy Padarm today!
San-Silvacian: Aug 11, 2011-Mar 20, 2015
Inquilabstan wrote:It is official now. Padnak is really Cobra Commander.

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Husseinarti wrote:Powered Borscht.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Immoren wrote:Again we've sexual tension that can be cut with a bowie.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:22 am

To: Senior Colonel Krittapot Khadpo, 58th Infantry Division, Polton Military Base, Republic of Padnak
From: Selma Kanderschmidt, Director of Sales; Hugo Aramatti, Promotions & Marketing Director, Schwyz Logiztek

Senior Colonel Krittapot Khadpo,

We are very amicable to your arrangements, and our marketing team, led personally by Mr. Aramatti, our Marketing Director, and armed with cameras and recording equipment, is preparing to embark to arrive with the first shipment of aircraft, which in turn, are having their production schedule sped up in order to expedite the order. We our extremely enthusiastic about this opportunity, as our preparations must demonstrate. We must of course, tamper this with the acknowledgment that this involves action which will result in the deaths of human beings, but such is the nature of our business. Thank you again for making accommodating arrangements on your end in Padnak.
We look forward to the completion of this project.

Sincerely,

Selma Kanderschmidt, Director of Sales
Hugo Aramatti, Director of Promotions & Marketing
Schwyz Logiztek
My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade