NATION

PASSWORD

Schwyz Defense Systems (MT/PMT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:15 am

To: Adelbrecht Götze, Minister General, Ministry of Defense, Byrones
From: Selma Kanderschmidt, Director of Sales, Schwyz Logiztek

Minister General Götze,

It is our pleasure to be able to assist your Ministry in its preparations. The fees indeed have been received. We are sure that you will make good use of the aircraft in the coming years. I forgot to mention in my last correspondence that delivery of your first plane is impending and that a training team, as requested, is on its way to bring your Air Force personnel up to speed on the particular operations of the Baron. Thank you again, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Sales Director Selma Kanderschmidt
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:34 am

Schwyz Logiztek is now receiving more orders for the Baron and General!
IC letters only please!
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 am

From: Grand Marshal Marijan Josifov Chief of staff of the imperial airforce
to: Schwyz Logiztek
Due to the onset of a another war the imperial air force would like to acquire the following due to our great experience with the planes. The main reason is the fact that most of the planes are already tasked with observing special theaters of war and we would like additional planes.
2 Baron
4 General class aircraft.
We are waiting for the total price of those aircraft and are ready to pay them as soon as the order is confirmed.If any guaranties are nececary we will send them to your bank.
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:02 am

To: Grand Marshal Marijan Josifov, Chief of Staff, Imperial Air Force of Macedonian Grand Empire

Grand Marshal Josifov,

We thank you for returning to us and your confidence in us and our partners. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, we have decided to ACCEPT your follow up order. The first batch consisting of 1 Baron and 2 Generals will be delivered after completion within a half year. The subsequent aircraft will be delivered over the next following 2 years, with completion of the entire order projected for Summer of 2016. With the new joint Genesis Aerosystems/Schwyz Logiztek factory near Schwartzgarten operating and more planned around Neu Engollon and other parts of Astyria, you may see this completion time cut considerably.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. You may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

I know that you'll be using the planes right away, but for the purposes of the storefront, we're giving realistic completion times. Do you mind TGing me the IC thread link you are using the planes in? If there is one. Thanks.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Introducing the Sergeant LIRCAS

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 am

The LIRCAS (Light Recon/Close Air Support Aircraft) SERGEANT
is, as the moniker suggests, a forward air control, recon and observation aircraft, or a close air support light fighter, depending on the mission. LIRCAS is equipped with light sensor and passive electronic wavelength monitoring equipment, as well as high resolution cameras that work over several spectrums, including infrared, thermal imaging and can operate day or night. Data is transmitted almost instantly in constant digital encrypted bursts to command and/or control centers far removed from hazard. It flies faster and higher than helicopters in use for similar missions and it is more fuel efficient and easier to maintain than jet aircraft.

Primary Mission
The Sergeant provides beyond-line-of-sight situational surveillance reports that are invaluable to military operations of both an offensive or defensive nature. With the compact, passive surveillance suites aboard and precision data imaging cameras, it can pass along crucial data for battlefield commanders to integrate with other information which they can base strategic decisions upon.

Secondary Missions
The Sergeant is a versatile, multi-role aircraft that can also serve as a communication relay and support craft for ground missions of special operations forces. Time has proven the value of having such a plane for aiding in a variety of missions that might confront a nation's special operations forces.
As well, The Sergeant is very successful in the initiation of interdiction operations against narcotics trafficking or insurgents. For use in COIN and CAS operations, additional rocket pods and HMG pods can be ordered to replace the electronic sensor pods, or to be used interchangeably, with variable set-ups. The cameras are built into the body belly and not in removable pods.

Optical Equipment
The first specialized system is the Schwyz 720 TOPT Sorvach (Surveillance) Suite; which consists of three broad-spectrum, gyro-stabilized optical devices (cameras), pioneered and refined by Schwyz Logiztek to operate in a multitude of environments, both night and day, and records several levels of light emissions including visual and thermal. They are calibrated to a high digital resolution, with a constant automatic recalibration during transition of environment and light, or when a sudden event is detected that may jar the equipment. The cameras are hardened and also provided with filters that can protect from blinding defensive lasers emitted from target areas. They have overlapping fields in order to provide a full panoramic picture.

Electronic Sensor Suites
The other important system is the the Schwyz 880 FETR Sorvach (FLIR/EMP/Thm/Radar/Sig Surveillance) Suite pod. This is probably the singular most crucial, technical and expensive piece of equipment on the LIRCAS. The vast spectrum that this suite can operate on ensures that it can detect most every type of object, emission and motion possible. Many surveillance satellites are lacking in what this package provides. Due to the sensitive, highly classified nature, more operative detail cannot be elaborated upon.
Suffice to say, the 880 FETR systems can target and lock on to signals and emissions occurring across broad electromagnetic and bandwidth spectrums. Along with constant visual data imaging input from the 720 TOPT, this data is recorded and either automatically disseminated through micro-burst transmissions, or saved for later download when jamming measures, or other interference inhibits transmission. A forced data dump is possible. As well, a self destruct mechanism is built in to deny the 880 FETR fall intact into potentially hostile hands should the worst occur.

Why choose a manned reconnaissance aircraft over the popular UAV option?
There are several reasons why a military (national or private) might choose to still outfit their forces with the more traditional human piloted observational/recon aircraft versus unmanned aerial vehicles:

* Quicker reaction times and more flexible mission parameters are possible with a trained, versatile pilot.

* UAV's systems susceptible to hostile jamming/electronic warfare environment. The Sergeant LIRCAS's simplified mechanical avionics are not slaved to the electronics systems and cannot be shut down remotely from hostile cyber or electronic attack.

* In such a jamming environment, data can be recorded and retrieved later at a forward command center, if not able to be instantly transmitted (ie signals blocked), while the pilot is performing other tasks.

* A human pilot present in the cockpit is more versatile when using the Sergeant in a CAS mode, as well as evasion when under attack.

* Should disaster be imminent, the pilot can do a data dump at the flick of a switch, or this can be done remotely from the forward or rear command center. Subsequently, they can initiate a self destruct of the 880 FETR pod. This control overlap doubly insures against a loss of valuable data and loss of sensitive electronics into hostile hands.

By all means, a modern air force and military would still have use for UAVs, which are most likely to be the preferred method of aerial reconnaissance, but it would also be prudent to still complement them with manned recon aircraft for the above stated reasons, in order to be prepared for any eventuality and expand mission flexibility parameters. This is why the Sergeant is a great addition to a recon/observation arm of an air force that already utilizes UAVs, and larger reconnaissance aircraft to expand the versatility of information gathering capability for intelligence and military use. The RCC Baron and General (other Schwyz Logiztek recon aircraft) are perfect for large scale battlefield coordination and data tracking while the LIRCAS Sergeant is a better small, focused mission aircraft, as well as a great multi-role aircraft for close air support and special operations.

Protection
of the Sergeant aircraft is provided by ALE-47 chaff/flare dispensers, RAM, or Radar Absorbent Material, MASE (Modular Aircraft Survivability Equipment) and it's high maneuverability and low radar profile. It is obviously not stealth capable, but it is the military equivalent of a light civilian model aircraft and therefore will not put out the radar signature of a fast moving, aggressive, fighter aircraft that SAMs might target prioritize.

Specifications and Avionics

BASIC SPECIFICATIONS

Crew: 1
Length: 9m
Wingspan: 11m
Height: 3.7m
Empty Weight: 1600kg (3527.4 lbs)
Maximum Takeoff Weight: 3100kg (6834.3 lbs)
Maximum Speed: 504 km/h; 313 mph (272 kn)
Range: 1200 NM (2222.4 km)
Takeoff & Landing Distance: 1800 ft (550 m)
Ceiling Limit: 10.9 km (36,000 ft)
Engine: Diamond Star RX Series
Rearward mounted turbo propeller

SURVEILLANCE & OBSERVATION

Schwyz 880 FETR Sorvach (FLIR/EMP/Thm/Sig Surveillance) Suite pod
Range of sensors/elect. suites: 5,500 sq km

Schwyz 720 TOPT Sorvach (Tri-Optical Multi-band) Suite
- Three gyro-stabilized cameras, belly tri mount, filter shuffle
- Overlapping coverage, 1 forward, 2 back
Range of cameras: 2,700 sq km

ARMAMENTS
Hardpoints: 4 wing mounted

RAFUTAR ATS (Air To Surface) Missile Pod
* 3 to a hardpoint rail mount
* warhead variants:
- HEAT (High Explosive Anti Tank)
- Anti-personnel
- Anti-vehicle/rotor

* Solid Fuel Rocket
* Proximity fuses or impact
* Wt: 36kg
* Length: 2.2m
* Speed 640m/s, Mach 1.6
* Guidance system: Laser beam-riding
* Range of rockets: 10km

RAZEK Rocket pods
* 12 rockets per pod
* warhead variants:
- Anti-personnel
- Fragmentation
- HE
- HEAT
- Training rocket
- Smoke Marker
- Illumination
- White Phosphorus

* Solid rocket fuel
* Unguided
* Folding fins
* Wt: varies (12kg avg)
* Length: 1.35m
* Range: 1 to 5km

Chain Gun Pod
* NEMG 20G: Chain operated 20mm rapid fire gun (NEDI)
* Belt fed, comes with belt coil
* Range of Guns: 1800m effective to 6000m max
* Rate of Fire: 680 rnd/min

HMG (Heavy Machine Gun) Pod
* NEMG 50M Gun (NEDI)
* Caliber .50 BMG /12.7x99
* Range of guns: 1200m effective to 2800m max
* Rate of fire: 290 rnd/min

Cost: NSD $ 2,480,000 Standard recon package
Cost w/ additional armament pods: NSD $ 3,265,000

* NOTE: When adding or re-configuring pods to the aircraft, weight and performance may change.
The Sergeant is still designed to be highly maneuverable with most any configuration of the provided pods and equipment. Custom modifications are not recommended, but with technical advising, can be achieved.

Training and Technical Support is available from Schwyz Logiztek. We can train competent pilots, technical and maintenance crews on a tight program within a matter of weeks on how to operate and maintain the aircraft as well as how to set the equipment to gather the maximum amount of data and how to digest that information once retrieved. We can also work with military officers on how best to utilize the Sergeant's capabilities to their specific needs.

Any unauthorized accessing or tampering with Schwyz electronic systems (possibly for reverse engineering) will trigger an anti-tampering device in all Schwyz systems. Besides cooking the circuits, it may cause small fires and possible injury or death to individual(s) tampering with the wiring, optics or electronics. Also, there is a possibility of releasing toxic fumes from melted wire casings in such an event.

REPAIR, MAINTENANCE and PARTS REPLACEMENT: Technicians can be sent out for any maintenance or re-configuring of systems necessary. In certain special instances, maintenance input codes can be given out in lieu of on-site technician teams being sent.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Factbook

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

To: Schwyz Logiztek
From: Department of Military Acquisitions, Office of Field Marshal Dudre Duderich
Subjet: Acquisition

Good day,

It has come to the attention of some of the General Staff of Aquitayne's Armed Services that the aerospace field of our military lacks certain amenities, which can prove fatal in a combat situation. As many of our international neighbors have come to Schwyz Logiztek in the past and procured vast sums of equipment, we have decided to do the same - albeit on a comparably smaller scale, given the stature of our service.

That said, we would like to place the following order for immediate purchase, to which end - depending on the preferred payment method of choice - the funds will be wired directly from the Imperial Bank of Symphonia's Aquitaynian Government Spending Account and into whichever account your banking division may ascribe.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

• x25 The LIRCAS SERGEANT
    • x1 GA9 RCC Baron
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Hutanjia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 28, 2012

Postby Hutanjia » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:49 pm

To: Selma Kanderschmidt, Sales Director, Schwyz Logiztek
From: Totino Mazaga, Minister of Defense, Republic of Hutanjia

Ms. Kanderschmidt,

I am contacting you in order to acquire some of your superior support aircraft for use by the HAF. We are most interested in obtaining the following:

1x RCC GA9 Baron (with extra countermeasures packages)
2x RCC GA72 Generals (with extra countermeasures packages)
20x LIRCAS Sergeants (with extra arms pods)

Thank you for helping the Hutanjian Armed Forces expand their operational capacity. We look forward to delivery of the planes to Jotaku Air Base, outside our capital of Chastille. We will wire money from our account with the National Bank of Hutanjia.

Sincerely,

Totino Mazaga, Defense Minister, Rep. of Hutanjia
Last edited by Hutanjia on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Origin: Riysian Government (Multiple Branches)
Sender: Office of the Za'im, Tawfiq al-Hiwari
CO:N/A
Recipient: Selma Kanderschmidt, Sales Director, Schwyz Logiztek
Subject: Acquisition of the Sergeant LIRCAS
Timestamp: 20:49:15 23/2/2014
E-Signature: [T.HIWARI]
Encryption: Low
Classification: Unclassified
Caveats: N/A

Greetings,

I am contacting you on behalf of multiple branches of the Riysian government for the acquisition of the Sergeant LIRCAS aircraft. We request the following:

31 x Sergeant LIRCAS (extra pods), for the 3rd Reconnaissance Wing, 3rd Group.
60 x Sergeant LIRCAS, for various police and security forces, for search and rescue, border patrol, etc.

If there is any problem, please contact me.

Thank You Very Much,

Za'im Tawfiq al-Hiwari

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:26 pm

To: Dudre Duderich, Field Marshal, Dept. of Military Acquisitions, Aquitayne

Field Marshal Duderich,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us and our partners. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, and considering the good relations you have with the Confederacy, we have decided to ACCEPT your order. We hope to have a preliminary amount of planes completed and delivered in the next few months, with completion of the entire order projected for Summer of 2015. With more Schwyz Logiztek factories coming online near Schwartzgarten and more that are planned around Neu Engollon and other parts of Astyria, we hope to cut down on production time considerably. Thank you for your patience and understanding. You may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:37 pm

To: Totino Mazaga, Minister of Defense, Republic of Hutanjia

Minister Mazaga,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us and our partners. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, and considering the good relations you have with the Confederacy, we have decided to ACCEPT your order. We hope to have a preliminary amount of planes completed and delivered in the next few months, with completion of the entire order projected for Spring of 2016. With more Schwyz Logiztek factories coming online near Schwartzgarten and more that are planned around Neu Engollon and other parts of Astyria, we hope to cut down on production time considerably. Thank you for your patience and understanding. You may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 am

To: Tawfiq al-Hiwari, Za'im, Fascistic Republic of Riysa

Za'im al-Hiwari,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us and our partners. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, and considering the good relations you have with the Confederacy, we have decided to ACCEPT your order. We hope to have a preliminary amount of planes completed and delivered in the next few months, with completion of the entire order projected for Fall of 2016. With more Schwyz Logiztek factories coming online near Schwartzgarten and more that are planned around Neu Engollon and other parts of Astyria, we hope to cut down on production time considerably. Thank you for your patience and understanding. You may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Introducing Modular Systems & Arms pods

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 pm

SYSTEMS, SUITES AND MODULAR PODS

All modular electronic and sensor systems available can be adapted and used with most any aircraft or vessel. It is recommended that they are mobile for greatest effectiveness, or mounted at high altitudes. Ideally, they would be used aerially, and they are also quite effective as part of the systems of capital ships. As well, special conditioning can prepare them for use in the outer atmosphere/space. The images shown below are generally of the external pod variety, but most all of the modular system components can be configured in a disk or squared modular rigging, as well as internally installed in a facility, aircraft or naval vessel with limited external components. Kits can be provided, and crews can be dispatched for custom fitting and mounting to the variety of platforms a corporation or military might utilize. Cost is per pod or singular system installment and may not include kit or custom installment fees.

One section of the 720 TOPT in an external pod, rather than an internal airframe install.

• Three gyro-stabilized cameras, mounted together, filter shuffle for various scans and laser blinding protection. Multi-spectrum light wavelength sensors.
  • Most commonly installed internally in a 1 forward, 2 back lens formation, with overlapping coverage.
  • Range of cameras: 1,300 sq km effective to 2,700 sq km max
  • Cost: $920,000

Schwyz 880 FETR Sorvach(FLIR/EMP/Sig/Radar Surveillance) Suite pod
* Combination pod that can passively conduct surveillance utilizing a fast-scan, phased array system monitoring a wide spectrum of multiple bandwidths, light and signal patterns.
Used in combination with other FETR pods, its effectiveness exponentially increases.

• Range of sensors/elect. suites: 2,600 sq km effective to 5,500 sq km max
  • Cost: $1,250,000

Schwyz 1200 FETR Sorvach (FLIR/EMP/Radar/Signal Surveillance) Suite pod
A combination pod that can passively conduct surveillance across an even wider spectrum and greater number of bandwidths, signals and wavelengths than the 880 FET, with its fast-scan, phased array system. In combination with other 1200 FET pods, set to scan seperate wavelengths, the simultaneous coverage is incredibly complex. When set to scan patterns that have little overlap with sister units, the mathematical permutations are at extreme limits. For example, three 1200 FETs are used on board the RCC Baron aircraft.

• Range of sensors/detection: 30,500 sq km effective to 55,500 sq km max
  • Cost: $4,720,000

(* Image Unavailable *)

Schwyz 1470 QOPT Sorvach (Quad-Optical Multi-band) Suite
  • Four gyro-stabilized cameras, mounted together, filter shuffle for various scans and laser blinding protection. Multi-spectrum light wavelength sensors.
  • Overlapping coverage of 4 equi-distant lenses.
  • Range of cameras: 20,500 sq km effective to 38,600 sq km max
  • Cost: $3,530,000

Schwyz 1690 ELWD Elektguer (Electronic Warfare/Defense) Suite
Unlike many other electronic suites offered by Schwyz the 1690 ELWD is not merely a passive surveillance or reconnaissance tool. It is quite an effective offensive weapon and when used efficiently and accurately, can permanently fry systems far in advance of an aerial attack or ground offensive, as well as scrambling and tying up communications and shutting down enemy chains of command by crossing their signals. This is the pièce de résistance of the RCC planes, that make them much more than an air mobile command center. All known radar wavelengths and electronic bandwidths can be jammed and fried or temporarily shut down or blocked, depending on targeting distance.
Likewise, the 1690 ELWD is very adept at holding off similar attacks from hostiles that might attempt to attack friendly forces, in the ground, at sea, or in the air. It can extend a virtual shield around friendly and allied sensitive electronic components within its range, rerouting, scrambling, bending and defeating electronic and electromagnetic jamming across several spectrums.

• Range of effective electronic systems destruction or permanent shut down: 4,700 sq km
  • Range of jamming/counter-jamming and scrambling modes: 14,000 sq km effective to 25,000 sq km max
  • Cost: $18,650,000

Any unauthorized accessing or tampering with Schwyz electronic systems (possibly for reverse engineering) will trigger an anti-tampering device in all Schwyz systems. Besides cooking the circuits, it may cause small fires and possible injury or death to individual(s) tampering with the wiring, optics or electronics. Also, there is a possibility of releasing toxic fumes from melted wire casings in such an event.

REPAIR, MAINTENANCE and PARTS REPLACEMENT: Technicians can be sent out for any maintenance or re-configuring of systems necessary. In certain special instances, maintenance input codes can be given out in lieu of on-site technician teams being sent.

COUNTERMEASURES

Schwyz MTPC 215 Metal Power Chaff System
Mortar systems that can launch chaff and infrared decoys from mounted surface to defeat enemy missiles. The array of tubes are set to different angles for maximum effect.

• 26 Rounds per launcher
  • Infrared decoys
  • Radio freq. emitting blockers
  • Compatible with flare systems

Schwyz STPF 275 Star Power Flare
Launchers equipped with flares that burn magnesium at extreme engine mimicking temperatures. Defeats most heat seeking missiles.

• TMV (Teflon/Magnesium/Viton) blackbody cartridges
  • Pyrophoric cartridges
  • Carbon/potassium selective emission cartridges
  • Red phosphorous cartridges

ARMAMENTS PODS

All armaments pods contain arms and ordnance made by NEDI (Neu Engollon Defense Industries), the Government subsidized arms producer of the Confederacy. This is the first time the Rafutar ATS Missile, Razek rockets, NEMG 20G Chain Gun, and NEMG 50M HMG are for sale outside of the borders of the Confederacy. Additional ordnance can be reordered through Schwyz or directly through NEDI. The guns use standard .50 BMG Caliber or 20mm rounds.

RAFUTAR ATS (Air To Surface) Missiles

* warhead variants:
- Anti-personnel
- Anti-vehicle/rotor

* Solid Fuel Rocket
* Speed 640m/s, Mach 1.6
* Cost: $ 362,000

RAZEK Rocket Pods
  • 12 rockets per pod
  • Warhead variants:
    - Anti-personnel
    - Fragmentation
    - HE
    - HEAT
    - Training rocket
    - Smoke Marker
    - Illumination
    - White Phosphorus
  • Solid rocket fuel
  • Unguided
  • Folding fins
  • Wt: varies (12kg avg)
  • Length: 1.35m
  • Range: 1 to 5km
  • Cost: $ 176,500

Chain Gun Pods
  • NEMG 20G; 20mm Chain operated, rapid fire gun
  • Belt fed, comes with belt coil
  • Range of Guns: 1800m effective to 6000m max
  • Rate of Fire: 680 rnd/min
  • Cost: $ 145,000

HMG (Heavy Machine Gun) Pods
  • NEMG 50M Heavy Machine Gun
  • Caliber .50 BMG /12.7x99
  • Range of guns: 1200m effective to 2800m max
  • Rate of fire: 290 rnd/min
  • Cost: $67,000

Photos are obtained and altered from third party for parody/fair use. Photographer(s) unlisted.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Factbook

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:29 am

Origin: Riysian High Command (QAR)
Sender: Desk of the Sky Marshal of the Riysian Air Force, Muhammad Ajami
CO: Desk of Marshal-General Mustafa Haddad
Subject: Acquisition of Schwyz 1470 QOPT Sorvach Pods
Timestamp: 11:29:10 25/2/2014
E-Signature: [M.AJAMI]
Encryption: Medium
Classification: Unclassified
Caveats: N/A

Greetings,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Riysian Air Force for the acquisition of Schwyz 1470 QOPT Sorvach camera pods for our reconnaissance aircraft. We would like to facilitate the purchase of 62 pods for the 1st and 2nd Groups of the 1st Reconnaissance Wing.

If there is any problem, please feel free contact me or another member of High Command.

Republica Federal de Catalunya
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:15 pm

República Federal de Catalunya's ministery of defense has shown interest in adquiring the next items:

55 Schwyz 720 TOPT Sorvach (Tri-Optical Multi-band) Suite
12 Schwyz 880 FETR Sorvach(FLIR/EMP/Sig/Radar Surveillance) Suite pod
12 Schwyz 1200 FETR Sorvach (FLIR/EMP/Radar/Signal Surveillance) Suite pod
48 Schwyz 1690 ELWD Elektguer (Electronic Warfare/Defense) Suite

We are also interested in the GA72 RCC General avionics.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 am

To: Muhammad Ajami, Sky Marshal of the Riysian Air Force, Fascistic Republic of Riysa

Muhammad Ajami,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us and our partners. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, and considering the good relations you have with the Confederacy, we have decided to ACCEPT your order. We hope to have the order of 1470 QOPT Sorvach camera pods completed within the year. Thank you for your patience and understanding. You may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:26 am

To: Ministry of Defense of The Republica Federal de Catalunya

Defense Minister,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us and our partners. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, and considering the good relations you have with the Confederacy, we have decided to ACCEPT your order. We hope to have the order of Schwyz Sorvach pods and Elektguer suites completed within the year, and the RCC General aircraft within the next year and a half. Thank you for your patience and understanding. You may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Introducing New Radars, Suites and Countermeasures

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 am

NEW SYSTEMS, SUITES, MODS AND COUNTERMEASURES

All modular electronic and sensor systems available can be adapted and used with most any aircraft or vessel. It is recommended that they are mobile for greatest effectiveness, or mounted at high altitudes. Ideally, they would be used aerially, and they are also quite effective as part of the systems of capital ships. As well, special conditioning can prepare them for use in the outer atmosphere/space. The images shown below are generally of the external pod variety, but most all of the modular system components can be configured in a disk or squared modular rigging, as well as internally installed in a facility, aircraft or naval vessel with limited external components. Kits can be provided, and crews can be dispatched for custom fitting and mounting to the variety of platforms a corporation or military might utilize.
Cost is per pod or singular system installment and may not include kit or custom installment fees.

Schwyz OBZT 220 FeumKon Target/Track System
Built for heavy weapons platforms, can be configured to something as small as a heavy machine gun. It can track hostile fire and plot crosshairs for return fire within seconds, as well as using laser spotting to target.
Cost: $462,000

(* Image Unavailable *)

Schwyz OBZT 450 FeumKon Target/Track System
This system has the ability to track incoming ballistic fire and trace it back to a point of origin, subsequently plotting the target for return fire using a gun data computer, a small radar and auxiliary trigonometric predictor working in concert to plot the firing solutions in split seconds.
Cost: $1,378,000

Schwyz RMWR 330 Pulswon Medium Range Air/Surface Radar
Scanning several wavelengths and bandwidths in a rapid pattern swath, RMWR 330 is able to track multiple targets and can work in conjunction with several other Schwyz systems to enable defensive and offensive battery fire in an unbelievable cascade upon hostile elements.

• Antenna system:
  • Number of beams formed: 15
  • Beamwidth approx 2° horizontal, 0–77° vertical
  • Frequency: Multiple bands
  • Rotational speed: 19 rpm surveillance mode, 33 rpm defence mode
  • IFF system integrated
  • Maximum instrumented range: 280 km (151 nmi)
  • Maximum detection ranges:
  • Stealth missiles: 70 km (38 nmi)
  • Patrol aircraft: 235 km (127 nmi)
  • Range accuracy: < 35 m (115 ft)
  • Maximal numbers of tracked targets:
  • Sea+Air: 650
  • Cost: $17,458,200

RLWR 490 mounted on a client aircraft.

Schwyz RLWR 490 Pulswon Long Range Air/Surface Radar
  • A longer range than the 330, the RLWR 490 has a max range of 550 km (297 nmi) to lock onto targets.
  • Number of antenna elements: 24 (16 transceivers, 8 receivers)
  • Number of beams formed: 16
  • Beamwidth 2.5° horizontal, 0–82° vertical
  • Polarization: vertical
  • Frequency: Multiple bands
  • Rotational speed: 17 rpm
  • IFF system integrated, Multi-band
  • Maximum detection ranges:
  • Stealth missiles: 90 km (48.5 nmi)
  • Patrol aircraft: 450 km (243 nmi)
  • Ballistic missiles: 1300 km
  • Maximal numbers of tracked targets:
  • Airborne: 1400
  • Seaborne: 170
  • Cost: $26,966,800

COUNTERMEASURES

Schwyz MTPC 215 Metal Power Chaff System
Mortar systems that can launch chaff and infrared decoys from mounted surface to defeat enemy missiles. The array of tubes are set to different angles for maximum effect.

• 26 Rounds per launcher
  • Infrared decoys
  • Radio freq. emitting blockers
  • Compatible with flare systems
  • Cost: $843,000

Schwyz STPF 275 Star Power Flare
Launchers equipped with flares that burn magnesium at extreme engine mimicking temperatures. Defeats most heat seeking missiles.

• TMV (Teflon/Magnesium/Viton) blackbody cartridges
  • Pyrophoric cartridges
  • Carbon/potassium selective emission cartridges
  • Red phosphorous cartridges
  • Cost: $1,356,000

To find the full list of modular systems, suites, pods and armaments available from Schwyz Logiztek, look here.
My Factbook

De Levante
Envoy

Founded: May 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby De Levante » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:03 pm

We are interested in LIRCAS Sergent We wish to Purchase 22.

De Levante
Envoy

Founded: May 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby De Levante » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Origin: Royal Levantine Airforce (Multiple Branches)
Sender: Colonel Julian del Nido Múñoz
CO: COIN regiment 235 and Flight School.
Subject: Acquisition of the Sergeant LIRCAS 40 aditional examples.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 pm

To: Colonel Julian del Nido Múñoz, Royal Levantine Air Force, De Levante

Colonel del Nido Múñoz,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us and our partners. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, we have decided to ACCEPT your order. We hope to have the order of LIRCAS Sergeants completed within the next two years. Thank you for your patience and understanding. You may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Introducing the LIRCAS 'Sergeant'

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:04 am

The LIRCAS (Light Recon/Close Air Support Aircraft) SERGEANT
is, as the moniker suggests, a forward air control, recon and observation aircraft, or a close air support light fighter, depending on the mission. LIRCAS is equipped with light sensor and passive electronic wavelength monitoring equipment, as well as high resolution cameras that work over several spectrums, including infrared, thermal imaging and can operate day or night. Data is transmitted almost instantly in constant digital encrypted bursts to command and/or control centers far removed from hazard. It flies faster and higher than helicopters in use for similar missions and it is more fuel efficient and easier to maintain than jet aircraft.

Primary Mission
The Sergeant provides beyond-line-of-sight situational surveillance reports that are invaluable to military operations of both an offensive or defensive nature. With the compact, passive surveillance suites aboard and precision data imaging cameras, it can pass along crucial data for battlefield commanders to integrate with other information which they can base strategic decisions upon.

Secondary Missions
The Sergeant is a versatile, multi-role aircraft that can also serve as a communication relay and support craft for ground missions of special operations forces. Time has proven the value of having such a plane for aiding in a variety of missions that might confront a nation's special operations forces.
As well, The Sergeant is very successful in the initiation of interdiction operations against narcotics trafficking or insurgents. For use in COIN and CAS operations, additional rocket pods and HMG pods can be ordered to replace the electronic sensor pods, or to be used interchangeably, with variable set-ups. The cameras are built into the body belly and not in removable pods.

Optical Equipment
The first specialized system is the Schwyz 720 TOPT Sorvach (Surveillance) Suite; which consists of three broad-spectrum, gyro-stabilized optical devices (cameras), pioneered and refined by Schwyz Logiztek to operate in a multitude of environments, both night and day, and records several levels of light emissions including visual and thermal. They are calibrated to a high digital resolution, with a constant automatic recalibration during transition of environment and light, or when a sudden event is detected that may jar the equipment. The cameras are hardened and also provided with filters that can protect from blinding defensive lasers emitted from target areas. They have overlapping fields in order to provide a full panoramic picture.

Electronic Sensor Suites
The other important system is the the Schwyz 880 FETR Sorvach (FLIR/EMP/Thm/Radar/Sig Surveillance) Suite pod. This is probably the singular most crucial, technical and expensive piece of equipment on the LIRCAS. The vast spectrum that this suite can operate on ensures that it can detect most every type of object, emission and motion possible. Many surveillance satellites are lacking in what this package provides. Due to the sensitive, highly classified nature, more operative detail cannot be elaborated upon.
Suffice to say, the 880 FETR systems can target and lock on to signals and emissions occurring across broad electromagnetic and bandwidth spectrums. Along with constant visual data imaging input from the 720 TOPT, this data is recorded and either automatically disseminated through micro-burst transmissions, or saved for later download when jamming measures, or other interference inhibits transmission. A forced data dump is possible. As well, a self destruct mechanism is built in to deny the 880 FETR fall intact into potentially hostile hands should the worst occur.

Why choose a manned reconnaissance aircraft over the popular UAV option?
There are several reasons why a military (national or private) might choose to still outfit their forces with the more traditional human piloted observational/recon aircraft versus unmanned aerial vehicles:

* Quicker reaction times and more flexible mission parameters are possible with a trained, versatile pilot.

* UAV's systems susceptible to hostile jamming/electronic warfare environment. The Sergeant LIRCAS's simplified mechanical avionics are not slaved to the electronics systems and cannot be shut down remotely from hostile cyber or electronic attack.

* In such a jamming environment, data can be recorded and retrieved later at a forward command center, if not able to be instantly transmitted (ie signals blocked), while the pilot is performing other tasks.

* A human pilot present in the cockpit is more versatile when using the Sergeant in a CAS mode, as well as evasion when under attack.

* Should disaster be imminent, the pilot can do a data dump at the flick of a switch, or this can be done remotely from the forward or rear command center. Subsequently, they can initiate a self destruct of the 880 FETR pod. This control overlap doubly insures against a loss of valuable data and loss of sensitive electronics into hostile hands.

By all means, a modern air force and military would still have use for UAVs, which are most likely to be the preferred method of aerial reconnaissance, but it would also be prudent to still complement them with manned recon aircraft for the above stated reasons, in order to be prepared for any eventuality and expand mission flexibility parameters. This is why the Sergeant is a great addition to a recon/observation arm of an air force that already utilizes UAVs, and larger reconnaissance aircraft to expand the versatility of information gathering capability for intelligence and military use. The RCC Baron and General (other Schwyz Logiztek recon aircraft) are perfect for large scale battlefield coordination and data tracking while the LIRCAS Sergeant is a better small, focused mission aircraft, as well as a great multi-role aircraft for close air support and special operations.

Protection
of the Sergeant aircraft is provided by ALE-47 chaff/flare dispensers, RAM, or Radar Absorbent Material, MASE (Modular Aircraft Survivability Equipment) and it's high maneuverability and low radar profile. It is obviously not stealth capable, but it is the military equivalent of a light civilian model aircraft and therefore will not put out the radar signature of a fast moving, aggressive, fighter aircraft that SAMs might target prioritize.

Specifications and Avionics

BASIC SPECIFICATIONS

Crew: 1
Length: 9m
Wingspan: 11m
Height: 3.7m
Empty Weight: 1600kg (3527.4 lbs)
Maximum Takeoff Weight: 3100kg (6834.3 lbs)
Maximum Speed: 504 km/h; 313 mph (272 kn)
Range: 1200 NM (2222.4 km)
Takeoff & Landing Distance: 1800 ft (550 m)
Ceiling Limit: 10.9 km (36,000 ft)
Engine: Diamond Star RX Series
Rearward mounted turbo propeller

SURVEILLANCE & OBSERVATION

Schwyz 880 FETR Sorvach (FLIR/EMP/Thm/Sig Surveillance) Suite pod
Range of sensors/elect. suites: 5,500 sq km

- Three gyro-stabilized cameras, belly tri mount, filter shuffle
- Overlapping coverage, 1 forward, 2 back
Range of cameras: 2,700 sq km

ARMAMENTS
Hardpoints: 4 wing mounted

RAFUTAR ATS (Air To Surface) Missile Pod
* warhead variants:
- Anti-personnel
- Anti-vehicle/rotor

* Solid Fuel Rocket
* Speed 640m/s, Mach 1.6

RAZEK Rocket pods
* 12 rockets per pod
* warhead variants:
- Anti-personnel
- Fragmentation
- HE
- HEAT
- Training rocket
- Smoke Marker
- Illumination
- White Phosphorus

* Solid rocket fuel
* Unguided
* Folding fins
* Wt: varies (12kg avg)
* Length: 1.35m
* Range: 1 to 5km

Chain Gun Pod
* NEMG 20G: Chain operated 20mm rapid fire gun (NEDI)
* Belt fed, comes with belt coil
* Range of Guns: 1800m effective to 6000m max
* Rate of Fire: 680 rnd/min

HMG (Heavy Machine Gun) Pod
* NEMG 50M Gun (NEDI)
* Caliber .50 BMG /12.7x99
* Range of guns: 1200m effective to 2800m max
* Rate of fire: 290 rnd/min

Cost: NSD $ 2,480,000 Standard recon package
Cost w/ additional armament pods: NSD $ 3,265,000

* NOTE: When adding or re-configuring pods to the aircraft, weight and performance may change.
The Sergeant is still designed to be highly maneuverable with most any configuration of the provided pods and equipment. Custom modifications are not recommended, but with technical advising, can be achieved.

Training and Technical Support is available from Schwyz Logiztek. We can train competent pilots, technical and maintenance crews on a tight program within a matter of weeks on how to operate and maintain the aircraft as well as how to set the equipment to gather the maximum amount of data and how to digest that information once retrieved. We can also work with military officers on how best to utilize the Sergeant's capabilities to their specific needs.

My Factbook

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Procurement of Aircraft mounted missile defence systems

To whom it may concern
Genesis Aerosystems has won a tender to build 3 aircraft for the Royal Sultanate of Dohav, this contract is for 2x Genesis GA11 and a C907 Cayman, however the customer has specifically requested a missile decoy system and encrypted communications suite, as such for this contract, we hereby request that Schwyz Logiztek to supply the equipment.

The 3 aircraft will be constructed at Peace Valley, then be shipped to Dohav, however this will take 96 days in total, however we do hereby ask for the equipment to be made ready in 50 days time, ready for installation in the waiting VIP aircraft.

Yours Sincerely
Nikki Rickman
Sales Dept,
Genesis Aerosystems
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:28 am

To: Nikki Rickman, Sales Department, Genesis Aerosystems

Ms. Rickman,

We will be sure to start work on these systems and they will be given the highest priority, seeing as how you are one of our most valued partners.
The systems we will be outfitting the 3 aircraft with are the:
  • LKRH 410 Leurkodrich (Decoy Launch system)
  • KOMVR 390 Komverkrit (Encrypted Communications System)
  • MTPC 215 Metal Power Chaff System
  • STPF 275 Star Power Flare System

Three sets of each of these will be installed, which will be variations of the system suites custom made to fit the Genesis aircraft mentioned. Included will be extra decoys for the LKRH 410. An integration control pad will also be included which enables the systems to work together as one unified protection system through the KOMVR 390.
We will be in touch and also send technicians along with the systems in order to ensure coordination on the assembly in about a month and a half's time.

We will be giving you a very deep discount wholesale price considering our current partnership and hope for future contracts of a similar nature. We do ask that you remind your customer that unauthorized tampering with our internal systems components without the proper authorization codes can incur serious harm to those personnel and damage to both the systems and aircraft, as they are wired for self destruction in such event.
If there is anything else you require of us, please let us know. We are pleased to continue our special relationship.

Sincerely,

CEO Martin Trembecht
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:35 am

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Kelonna
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelonna » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:33 am

To: Selma Kanderschmidt
Subject:

Dear Madam,

I write to you today because the Royal Kelonnan Air Force is in dire need of new Air Command planes. While our ground facilities are more than adequate, we have deemed it necessary to have backup aerial facilities as well. As the head of the Air Force Acquisitions Committee, I have taken up the task of selecting the planes to take up this task.

After careful consideration, we decided that the GA9 RCC Baron will be the plane we wish to acquire. The Treasury Department has made available the funds to buy 15 of these planes, which comes down to a total of NS$ 18,900,000,000. This sum will be wired to your corporation's accounts upon confirmation. Should all go well, you shall not hear from me again unless we need anything else.

Best of regards,
John Callaghan,
Lord Air Commodore of the Royal Kelonnan Air Force,
Chairman of the RKAF Acquisitions Committee

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade